No Mercy help

FLiam

Been a long time since I've played, but I used to run out of the ring and run away from them until they are on opposite sides of the ring. I'd kick one guy's ass until his partner came over then run again. I'd do it until I could hit a few specials on them then end up getting them in the ring together. I'd throw one out, then nail the weaker one and pin. Takes a long time.

Actually, the key in handicap matches is the same as the key in any match. Keep your attitude meter high (with taunts, or however you need to) and you will find that with a high attitude meter you will be more apt to get reversals when they attack you, leading to greater success.

Oh, and if you're in real trouble, you can climb the ring posts, and if the guy doesn't immediately run at you, you can taunt 2 (or maybe 3...I can't remember) times while up there to get an extra boost while your opponent keeps his distance.

Been a damn long time since i've played it, but that's the stuff I remember.

Basically, everytime you get a few free seconds, taunt to keep your meter high.

Guest Zeokage

Keep as far away as possible, taunt until you get your special, hit the special like mad (can get up to 3 times if I remember correctly). Rinse, lather, repeat until they can't get up.

Eh, I don't much like taunting my way to a special, feels like a cheap win.

Best advice is to play it like they do on television, try to keep them apart. Then beat them up one at a time, hit a special on them both, then pin.

A good move which is rarely reversed, and can do a bit of damage is the apron to ring dropkick/shoulder block. Unfortunatley, not all wrestlers have this.

I prefer to throw one wrestler out of the ring, and then go after the other one with a submission hold, preferably either the sleeper or the abdominal stretch, as both of these can be applied from the back position. This will wear down the opponent in the ring, and knowing the computer the way I know it, both will lose spirt thanks to the one you threw out of the ring doing a shitload of taunts.

That strategy, plus since most handicap matches in story mode are No DQ, I make effective use of the ring steps...

Might sound weird after suggesting it, but I agree with you. I rarely used that tactic, and only when the usual weak grapple until they slow down, then move to strong doesn't work about 5 times running.

I don't like to taunt until I get to special. Or if there is a need to taunt, like you have just done something AMAZING and you need to show off. To the computer.

The best ever time I have taunted was against a mate. He had this kinda drop to your knees and shuffle sideways and do the hogan listening to the crowd pose, and he tried to spear me during a match and I stole his taunt by wiggling the C-stick and I did the shuffle taunt and sidestepped his spear. That felt fantastic :D

I always would do the light/quick. grapples on them. It slowly builds up your attitude meter, and it also effects them as well. Then ya get ya special, you can usually hit it three times. But that sometimes won't get them, so ya have to keep going. It builds up quicker this time if you just repeat the light/quick grapple.

Oh, and the hit and run thing works as well. :P

I used to just punch one, punch the other, punch one, punch the other and so on until they'd both be groggy and keep working on one guy, while still punching the other one when he got in my face. Then you hit a massive move on the guy that you've been punching and finish off teh guy that should be technically dead by this point.

The hardcore handicap matches are easy though.

My favourite feature of No Mercy: hardcore royal rumbles in the back.