Anyone tell me if any of these bands are good

CKN

Okay someone recommended me a bunch of bands so anyone tell me if they are good and maybe some good songs by them.

Taking Back Sunday

Hellogoodbye

The Black Maria

The Used (have only heard one song by them)

No Warning (saw them live when they opened for sum 41 they were okay)

Rise Against (have only heard one song by them)

Senses Fail

Hawthorne Heights

Alexisonfire (My opinion is they suck but that is after listening to one song)

Chevelle

Brand New (have only heard one song by them)

Atreyu

FFTL (From First to Last? I think that is who the person meant)

My Chemical Romance (have only heard one song)

So yeah tell me what you think of these bands and good songs to start with to see if I might like them.

Guest KidDiamond

The only one I really have any knowledge of is Hawthorne Heights, their claim to fame right now is Ohio is for Lovers, I like the song, but not enough to look for anything else by them.

Okay, here we go... the bands that I know are good are as follows:

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

Rise Against

Brand New

Atreyu

My Chemical Romance

Albums I'd recommend based off of that list...Top 5:

1. My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

2. The Used - The Used

3. Atreyu - The Curse

4. The Used - In Love and Death

5. Taking back Sunday - Where You Want To Be

Top 5 Songs I'd Recommend:

1. The Used - Buried Myself Alive

2. Atreyu - The Remembrance Ballad

3. My Chemical Romance - You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

4. Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under the Influence

5. Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed

Guest bukkake

They all suck cock, with the exception of maybe Brand New. But I used to listen to quite a few of them.

Taking Back Sunday - There's No I In Team/Cute Without The E/Timberwolves At New Jersey/You're So Last Summer

The Used - Box Of Sharp Objects/Blue And Yellow

Senses Fail - Buried A Lie/ 187/Bloody Romance

Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers

Chevelle - The Red

Brand New - Seventy Times 7/Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows/Play Crack the Sky

FFTL - Note To Self/Populace In Two

My Chemical Romance - Helena/I'm Not Okay

My Chemical Romance's first album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, IMO is their better album. That's just me. Check out Drowning Lessons, Headfirst For Halos, Skylines and Turnstiles, and This Is The Best Day Ever. Those are the best songs on that album, I personally think.

As for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, check out Cemetery Drive, Its Not a Fashion Statement Its A Deathwish, Helena, Im Not Okay (I Promise), and The Ghost of You.

alexisonfire is an awesome band, I love 'em to death. Not literally, but y'know. Just a few songs by them: Pulmonary Archery, .44 Caliber Love Letter, Polaroids of Polar Bears, Water Wings, and Accidents.

I strongly dislike Chevelle and Hawthorne Heights (Although... Ohio Is For Lovers is a decent song).

Anything by Atreyu is fantastic.

Later down the road, check out Death Cab For Cutie, Sunny Side Real Estate, Story of the Year, and Thursday for all your emo kid needs.

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

Rise Against

Senses Fail

Alexisonfire

Brand New

Atreyu

My Chemical Romance

Thats my list of the bands I know.

The Used - 9/10

Rise Against - 8/10

Senses Fail - 7/10

Alexisonfire - 5/10

Atreyu - 7.5/10

My Chemical Romance - 9/10

Thats my opinion on the good bands, and how I rate them.

Black Maria have like 3 good songs but their album is a dud.

Memento, Our Commitments a Sickness and maybe Rats In The Prison are good.

But Out Commitments a Sickness isn't even on the album so meh.

Don't get it.

Hawthorne Heights are good and they've got some great songs on their album such as Life on Standby, Niki FM, Silver Bullet and Ohio is for Lovers as well as others. Definately something you should look into.

Rise Against and Atreyu are great. I need more Rise Against albums because the one I have isn't that great according to YI. Atreyu I have Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses as well as The Curse which is both albums they have and there good - so look into both of them.

Some Rise Against songs I recommend are Torches, Amber Changing, Voices off Camera - theres more but I can't remember them, YI knows more about them.

And From First To Last are pretty typical emo/screamo so if you like emo listen to them.

Taking Back Sunday - These guys are a really good band. I like their new album better than their old one, though I am probably one of the few. Definately worth checking out.

Hellogoodbye - How do I describe these guys? You will listen to a song by them and think "What the hell is this shit". However, as soon as you are done listening to it, you will be singing it. As soon as you listen to it again, you get the feeling "man, this is really bad, but its so damn catchy". Seriously, go check out their first single "Call N Return"

The Black Maria - Ehhh, I heard a song or two, didn't really like them.

The Used - I am obsessed with The Used, so I am not a fair person in that sense. I loved their first album, and their second album was decent. I'd say their first one is DEFINATELY worth picking up, and their second one you should get if you liked the first.

No Warning - never heard of them.

Rise Against - Heard a song or two from them, both were decent, not good enough for me to buy the album yet, but they are alright.

Senses Fail - I love their album. I heard their two singles, "Rum is for Drinking, not for Burning" and "Buried A Lie" and ran out and got there album. Very solid album, definately worth checking out. They are so good, that my friend who hasn't been into any modern band EVER (Van Halen obsessed) loves this album.

Hawthorne Heights - I am not a fair person for them, either, but for a different reason. I have heard the whole album and it sounds okay...the first few times through. My brother jammed to their album for 2 months straight in his bedroom, so Iam kind of sick of EVERY SONG on that album.

Alexisonfire - Heard a song or two, don't know them well enough to make a comment...but I just did.

Chevelle - They are good, I have all three albums, and I think their first one that got NO mainstream attention is their best. Their third one it sounds like they are going for a Tool-esque sound, IMHO, tho others may argue that. Still worth getting.

Brand New - These guys have two totally different sounds on their two mainstream albums. Their first one was punk rock, straight out. However, their second was more of an EMO type cry for me my life is horrible type music. Personally, I am into the second album more, but the first one was alright, too.

Atreyu - They are good, from what I have heard. Haven't bought an album, so ???

FFTL - Saw them at Warped Tour a year or two ago, and they sounded good there, but I haven't really checked them out other than that.

My Chemical Romance - Only have their new album, but now it seems like everyone is getting into them, including the MTV Teeny Boppers...ugh. Still, "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" is an A- album and definately worth checking out. My favorite song on there is "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison", tho the whole album rules.

There's my take on the albums, take from that what you will.

Rise Against and Atreyu are great. I need more Rise Against albums because the one I have isn't that great according to YI. Atreyu I have Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses as well as The Curse which is both albums they have and there good - so look into both of them.

Some Rise Against songs I recommend are Torches, Amber Changing, Voices off Camera - theres more but I can't remember them, YI knows more about them.