Smallville Season 5

thuganomic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the episode was decent. I thought Lois was supposed to be a regular this season.....what happened with that? Clark getting shot bit we could've done without but I guess they wanted thatto be the way to setup the Lex/Lana scene. I loved the Fortress scene as well. The season hasn't been bad so far but I was just expecting a lot more.

....oh yeah, Good bye Jonathan Kent.

I thought the episode was mediocre, but nothing too horrible. I don't know if I buy the whole kid getting his hands on a missle and trying to blow up smallville plotline, but I guess there's been crazier things. Have to agree about the Lionel/Jor-el scene, best part of the episode easily.

The episode with Flash was good last season, so hopefully they can duplicate that with Aquaman.

And all I can say is, it better not be Chloe who dies. Although I really don't want anyone to die :(

I was talking to this girl on the phone during the episode and she actually thought Clark was gonna die. :P

so is this bastard flying yet or wqhat

No Tights, No Flight (except for on special occasions and apparently one of those will be this season)

Loved the Junior Life Guard Association remark.... when that happened I was saying to myself "YES, THAT WAS AWESOME".

Brainiac? Did I miss something? Or is he the teacher? Was the teacher the guy who came out of the spaceship?

so is this bastard flying yet or wqhat

No Tights, No Flight (except for on special occasions and apparently one of those will be this season)

Loved the Junior Life Guard Association remark.... when that happened I was saying to myself "YES, THAT WAS AWESOME".

Brainiac? Did I miss something? Or is he the teacher? Was the teacher the guy who came out of the spaceship?

Edited by CKN