Fahrenheit

therockbox

Anyone else looking forward to this? I've seen it talked about in PC Gamer over the last couple of months and it looked pretty good, and I got the demo earlier on today - from what I've seen, it's going to be fantastic. The graphics are good and the atmosphere's brilliant, and the voice acting is really good as well. It's due out on the 9th, and I can't wait.

Edited by The Rock Box

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing the PC demo for a while now.

Wow, I really like the idea of the game, the multiple path idea is a really nice one. I like the sort of mini game thing going with the methods of carrying out the tasks as well.

I just hope the rest of the game is as open as this.

Its been getting really good reviews as well.

Edited by FunkAsPuck

If you get near somewhere you can do an action (like by the body), an icon should appear at the top of the screen. There should be a little blip which is going in a certain direction (up-down, left-right etc). You need to click and hold the left mouse button, and move it in the direction the blip is going.

Sometimes there'll be more than one icon at the top of the screen, with each option's blip moving in a different direction. There's a bit where you have to clean the blood off your hands, so you move to the sink and there'll be two sink icons. One of them is (I think) going from right to left, the other is going from left to right. If you click, hold and move the mouse to the left, you'll try and use the sink that's out of order. If you move it to the right, you'll use the sink on the right.

Other times you need to move the mouse in different directions, so when you're mopping up the blood on the floor you need to move the mouse from left to right, left to right (and the mop moves with the movement of the mouse). Then, in the same way that you'd select which sink to use, you move the mouse up (or down, I can't remember), and you'll put it back in it's place.

Obviously some of the directions are wrong, I'm going off what I can remember. The system's difficult to use at first, but eventually you get used to it. Just look at the icons and follow the blip, basically.