Scream 4 Announced

King.

Several sites are reporting that Scream 4 is going in to production. Wes Craven is yet to sign on, but Neve Cambell, David Arquette, and Courtney Cox are all expected to sign on. I'm not sure how I feel about this. With the rumors about Randy, Kincaid, and Cotton and how they might be involved, it makes me feel a bit iffy. I'm a big fan of the franchise, but I don't want to see anyone but Craven direct.

Didn't the 3rd one wrap it all up?

Didn't the 3rd one wrap it all up?

yup it did......hell they only mentioned the word trilogy in the movie itself a million times.

But that's also reason for a fourth, if it's not a trilogy, then what can be safe to them?

Personally I don't want a fourth, it was finished and wrapped up, albeit with the poor twist of her half-brother, let it die just like the blondes.

Hell yeah I cant wait.

I fucking love each and everyone of them. I'm sure I read how Wes said he'd NEVER do a Scream 4 ages and ages back, so it's a major surprise to me.

He never said never, he said it'd take a great script and the right stars, but that it was improbable. Besides, it's not been confirmed he's onboard.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

Hell yeah I cant wait.

I fucking love each and everyone of them. I'm sure I read how Wes said he'd NEVER do a Scream 4 ages and ages back, so it's a major surprise to me.

He never said never, he said it'd take a great script and the right stars, but that it was improbable. Besides, it's not been confirmed he's onboard.

Guest Sesame Seed

Just gotta wonder which position on IMDb's Bottom 100 this will feature on. Seriously guys, I reckon this film will suck some serious ass. Sequels are bad enough, but sequels at an uncomfortable length of time after the original (first/second sequels etc.) are even worse. Bad, bad move for everyone involved. The movies weren't even that good to start with, so things can only get worse.

Just gotta wonder which position on IMDb's Bottom 100 this will feature on. Seriously guys, I reckon this film will suck some serious ass. Sequels are bad enough, but sequels at an uncomfortable length of time after the original (first/second sequels etc.) are even worse.