NFL Superbowl Predictions

Lance Evers

I'm not sure who will win the Superbowl. The Chiefs, Colts, Bills, Patriots, Panthers, Falcons and Eagles all look like team capable of going to the big game. I think though, if the Colts defence can perform all season long, then the Colts are locks for the Superbowl win. If they suffer injuries or underperform, then I say that it's either the Pats or the Eagles winning it.

What is with everyone sucking the Panther's balls.

I see Steelers vs. Patriots in the AFC and Eagles vs. Dallas in the NFC. Steelers beat those damn dirty Cowboys in the Bowl. With the NFC pretty much anyone can go to the end to lose though :P

As I started watching US Football when Dan Marino was still chucking them out for the Dolphins, and not having watching it since...My highly developed sense of knowledge tells me that Miami will win it all! Mwahahahahahaha! Go put one hundred of your Yank dollars on the Dolphins for victory! Victory I tells ya!