NFL Superbowl Predictions

Lance Evers

With the season starting tommorow as the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots face the Oakland Raiders, the season will kick off into its road to Detroit for Superbowl XL (40) so time to predict who you think will win it all on Ford Field.

AFC Championship

Colts over Ravens

NFC Championship

Panthers over Eagles

Super Bowl XL

Colts over Panthers

AFC

Colts beat Pats

NFC

Panthers beat Eagles

Superbowl

Panthers beat Colts

I'm from Carolina so I could be a little bit biased but I still think Carolina can win it all this year, went out and bought 2 Panthers jerseys over the summer (Davis, Delhomme) just to rep the team, I've liked em a lot before considering its the team from my state but this year could be it.

NFC Championship

Philadelphia Eagles over St. Louis Rams

This one is tough, because the NFC is so shitty that almost any team can emerge and pick up a Super Bowl bid. Eagles still have the NFC's strongest team though, and the Rams offense is going to get back in stride with Steven Jackson taking on the majority of the carries this year.

AFC Championship

Kansas City Chiefs over Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm not biased at all either... :shifty: The Chiefs offense is even BETTER than last year, as both Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson are healthy and will be running over defenses. The defense is looking solid as well. The Steelers return to the AFC Championship once again, but Roethlisberger's inexperience shines through as Pittsburgh once again has to depend on their passing game to keep it close.

SuperBowl

Kansas City Chiefs over Philadelphia Eagles

It's gonna be a rematch from week 4 of the season, as Patrick Surtain absolutely manhandles Terrell Owens neutralizing the Eagles offense altogether.

I'm not one for calling who'll be in the superbowl, but I'll sure as hell call the top 2 in each conference.

AFC:

New England and Indy

NFC

Philly and Atlanta.

I'd like to see the Falcons go, since I HATE Philly.....