Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone been able to get downloaded logos to work properly on either Metallic skin? I've managed to get the English rotated club logos to work, but I've also got Spanish, Italian and some others which don't work.

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

I sold Mascherano and it gave me a void in midfield, so I bought Andrea Pirlo, who seemed happy to join me. Last minute, he failed the medical even though he was perfectly healthy. If its a new addition to the game, I like it, it's a nice swerve.

I just took over at Perth Glory in Australia. My God, their team was shit.

I released almost everyone and signed all the awesome Asian and South American free players that I couldn't sign at Wrexham because of work permits (and some didn't think playing in League One would be a good thing, as opposed to retiring...).

I live finding these random great people on frees, then realising they're regens. Then selling them quickly for a profit.

And I failed to qualify for Euro2008 with Scotland. But I think it was mathematically impossible, and we had a pretty hard group (France, Sweden, others).

And Rangers are winning again. My FM game is kicking ass. Not to mention my old club Stirling just got promoted, mostly with the guys I signed, and Wrexham didn't get relegated and got a pretty good mid-table finish with my players/staff in charge.

I managed to get Saha back, only on loan though. I'm Fulham. We were 2-0 down to Chelsea at halftime, went out and beat them 3-2. Saha scored two and then Jensen in the 90th minute. Brilliant. I signed Xisco from Villareal for £2.7m. However, he's been disappointing, dogged with injuries to top off his poor performances. He's played 7 games and only scored one goal. He better up his game soon or else Helguson (sp?) will get that spot with Saha.

I managed to get Saha back, only on loan though. I'm Fulham. We were 2-0 down to Chelsea at halftime, went out and beat them 3-2. Saha scored two and then Jensen in the 90th minute. Brilliant. I signed Xisco from Villareal for £2.7m. However, he's been disappointing, dogged with injuries to top off his poor performances. He's played 7 games and only scored one goal. He better up his game soon or else Helguson (sp?) will get that spot with Saha.

Did you sell someone? As Fulham have fuck all money, and I never sell anyone, thus can never buy.