Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to find out who the players that are gonna be worth tons so you can buy them cheap and sell them on later eh?

Tom would never help you in such cheating acts. :angry:

Guest Koupa Troopa

Trying to find out who the players that are gonna be worth tons so you can buy them cheap and sell them on later eh?

Tom would never help you in such cheating acts. :angry:

Having left Arsenal I spent the 2012/2013 season managing Liverpool to FA Cup, FA Cup and Premier League glory which wasn't too difficult considering the quality already in the team and the transfer budget I was given.

I quit at the end of season due to my new policy of managing a different club every season and only taking jobs that are offered to me. I'm now managing Birmingham and, having been apointed since October, I've managed to take them from 19th to 3rd thanks to a good run of results including a surprising 5-1 win over Arsenal. It's now January and I'm aiming to get a place in Europe maybe even the Premiership title.

Having left Arsenal I spent the 2012/2013 season managing Liverpool to FA Cup, FA Cup and Premier League glory which wasn't too difficult considering the quality already in the team and the transfer budget I was given.

I quit at the end of season due to my new policy of managing a different club every season and only taking jobs that are offered to me. I'm now managing Birmingham and, having been apointed since October, I've managed to take them from 19th to 3rd thanks to a good run of results including a surprising 5-1 win over Arsenal. It's now January and I'm aiming to get a place in Europe maybe even the Premiership title.

The main reason starting new games is cheating is because you can find out what players are good, and buy them in another career. Buying guys like Vanden Borre, Adu, and all the other cheapies like Daniel Carvalho is completely cheating. Which is what most people in this thread have done.

It makes the game much easier in any case, which I think is cheating.

Rooney is the highest value player in my game at 23.5m. Nobody seems to have world class reputation as a player. Anderson, Giovanni Torre and Akinfeev are all up there (three more cheat buys at the start of the game).

I've not seen any players retire and turn into proper decent coaches yet. Although Antti Niemi got 20 for training 'keepers.

Some of the regen players who have them pictures that are decent on mine include Sylvain Hemmerlin, Alex Theuex, Paul Fay and Robin Hedlund. Although they come in as different positions on different games, so they could come in as shit players too I guess.

Have fun.

Edited by Thomas

The main reason starting new games is cheating is because you can find out what players are good, and buy them in another career. Buying guys like Vanden Borre, Adu, and all the other cheapies like Daniel Carvalho is completely cheating. Which is what most people in this thread have done.

It makes the game much easier in any case, which I think is cheating.

Rooney is the highest value player in my game at 23.5m. Nobody seems to have world class reputation as a player. Anderson, Giovanni Torre and Akinfeev are all up there (three more cheat buys at the start of the game).

I've not seen any players retire and turn into proper decent coaches yet. Although Antti Niemi got 20 for training 'keepers.

Some of the regen players who have them pictures that are decent on mine include Sylvain Hemmerlin, Alex Theuex, Paul Fay and Robin Hedlund. Although they come in as different positions on different games, so they could come in as shit players too I guess.

Have fun.

It's being shit, some bits are working with some skins but not others. The faded logos are working with Cappucino (default) but not Metallic (another default). Kits are being picky, the 3G ones aren't working on any except Metallic, and some are completely disappearing on Aurora.

I've just finished the 2009/10 season by winning the World Cup with England, after winning 3 league titles, the FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League with Spurs. I've left and I'm trying to rebuild Rangers, who haven't won a league title since 2005, its fairly easy and I'm only on a 1 year deal, so I'll be back to the Premiership before long.

I started a game with all of England,Scotland,Ireland,N.Ireland and Wales running and began life with Worcester City in the Conference North.

At the moment I'm 30 games in and 1 point behind the leaders, Lancaster.

Got a big of money from a FA cup run which saw me meet Tranmere at Tranmere.

Was thinking about starting up a new game soon, but then thought to myself with the World Cup in full flow, why not try and start an EWB FM World Cup. It would require 32 players who have Football Manager and are able to play in a net game. It would just be a bit of fun to see who the best FM player is (or who the luckiest is).

So would their be any interest in this?

Jay Susskristo!

I'm going through a terrible set of injuries. It've got 6 games left in the league and an FA Cup semi to play but my players are dropping like flies and are getting crunched by the opposition. I've currently got 13 players out injured with seven of them being key players and I'm desperately holding onto this fourth place spot I've managed to grab onto with Birmingham.

Hopefully my seconds tring will have enough gutso in them to mount a good run of form to secure 4th.

Edited by kulex