Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please get me the link to the FMEuphoria link (Data update) off the Sigames website. Im not registered so cant view he thread.

Btw it's the best data update out there :)

I need a goal scorer, a guy thats going to go out and score goals regularly.

I've raised around £5m - £6m in transfer fees, I hope to sell a few more. I can get Kallon for £4m from Monaco. Arsenal want £4.2m for Jeremie Aliadière, and they have no chance of getting that.

I really don't know what to do. I could wait till the end of the season and put an £8m bid in for Cisse, but Marseille have an agreed price with Liverpool of £8m, so they could easily take him between now and the summer.

We're doing great. We went on a thirteen unbeaten streak. Beat by both Liverpool and Man Utd at the start of the new year. We're 6th in the league, and can get the 4th Champions League spot. It's between Us (Portsmouth), Man City, Middlesbrough and Everton. We just beat Everton 2-1. Liverpool are a few points behind all four of us, so the fight for European football is definitely on this year, and will be incredibly tight.

Anyway, January comes by and I've brought in:

Peter Crouch - £3.5m

Kevin Phillips - £50k

John O'Shea - £1.8m (Utd were looking £4.8m in the summer, so this was great)

I've arranged deals for Kily Gonzalez and Marco Marchianni to come in at the end of the season on frees.

I've took Floccari and Kyle Wilson into consideration, I'll look at them both, and follow their progress to the end of the season, before arranging a financial package if I like what I see. :P

I've got £7.25m left, I may leave that to the end of the season, we've a good enough squad as it is, and they've done well this far, I see no reason to drastically change anything now.

I will need to bring in a new goalkeeper quite soon. Barthez is coming 35, and he's easily been my best player, but I need to look for a replacement in the long run, so once again please suggest. :P