Because emo is one step below transvestite.

MalaCloudy Black

I was reading that at the NF forums. I don't know, trashing the emo people who act emo was funny for a while but now it's just not because it generalizes anyone who listens to punk-pop or any of the other broad groups that bands are put it, as being emo.

They're MTVEmo bands. And don't act like you have a thorn up your ass, I enjoy Emo and MTVEmo just as much as you do. :P

Wait, is that the same dude that did that "I'm A Gangster" song? It sounds like him. The only difference is the Gangster song is 10 times better then this. The whole making fun of emos thing has been done into the ground now, but it was worth a chuckle. However, "I'm A Gangster" will never, ever get old.

If you haven't heard it, take a listen here see...

http://s5.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/86bc1071791a5bbb/

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

They have a song called "Rap Sucks", but it may not be the same thing.

And the Emo Kid song is gold! :angry:

i don't get the whole 'haye emo' i've heard quite abitonline and irl, emo ppl r very nice people and also extermly goodlooking, just jealous from all the stupid ugly people me thinks.

Come back when you've learned some grammar. :thumbsdown:

@EBG; Ah. Well. I haven't heard Rap Sucks yet. I'll download that other song when I get home.

i don't get the whole 'hate emo' i've heard quite abitonline and irl, emo ppl r very nice people and also extermly goodlooking, just jealous from all the stupid ugly people me thinks.

I know people made internet slang so you didn't have to type out a full sentence, but damn. Do you ever type out a full word and actually spell it correctly? :blink:

And to think, he writes books!

i don't get the whole 'hate emo' i've heard quite abitonline and irl, emo ppl r very nice people and also extermly goodlooking, just jealous from all the stupid ugly people me thinks.

I know people made internet slang so you didn't have to type out a full sentence, but damn. Do you ever type out a full word and actually spell it correctly? :blink: