Mike Bassett: Manager

IAceI

Did anyone see this on ITV1? I liked it to be honest but I loved the film as well. If you don't like the film you probably won't like the program but I don't know. There are a lot of football fans on here so I'm sure some of you will have watched it, what was everyones favourite bit?

I liked the Wirrall Rubbish thing with the mascot as the wheely bin! I thought that was good and I also liked when they were in the trophy room and they said how they won in the Trophy Cabinet in the Trophy Cabinet tournement.

So yeah, anyone else see it?

I enjoyed the film but this first episode didn't really thrill me. I'll give it time though as it was the first episode, needs a chance to settle in. The opening bit about the FA cup was good, especially the 'near' miss.

Where he hit the scoreboard or whatever?

Yeah, it wasn't a great start but I liked getting to know the characters a bit but that striker is just Rufus Smalls and the keeper is Gary Wackett but still, i'll give it time but I will watch it regardless because its some decent laughs.

Another part I liked was when Doddsy had to give the kid his autograph.

Fuck it anyways. I really meant to watch this as I thought the film was so funny. I was in my friends house and he didn't have ITV so I missed it. I don't have ITV2 either so I cant catch the repeat. Is this on weekly?

Your friend hasn't got ITV? How?

Edited by King Ellis

Fuck it anyways. I really meant to watch this as I thought the film was so funny. I was in my friends house and he didn't have ITV so I missed it. I don't have ITV2 either so I cant catch the repeat. Is this on weekly?

Your friend hasn't got ITV? How?