X-Men Legends 2

zero

Why do you hate it?

Also I've noticed a glitch in the game. If you use Nightcrawler to Bamf through walls that don't have a door, wait like 10 seconds and your team will magically appear. Even more surprising, have someone who flies fly over to a specific area (that cannot be reached) and your team will meet you there.

Holy fucking shit, Deadpool's in the game as a playable character. Excuse me while I orgasm.

EDIT:

Deadpool is unlocked when you beat the game for the first time. You can

unlock Professor X by collecting all Danger Room discs and beating all the

Danger Room scenarios.

Blaaggghhh! But still. Deadpool. Playable. BADASS

Edited by Queer Eye For The Pirate Guy

1. Those are not glitches. It's just how the game was put together so you don't have to have a team of all flyers/teleporters. It's a good way to keep the game simpler. Try 2 player and then you have to get 2 people across for the whole team to follow.

2. In 2, they added the Blink portals so that if you don't have someone that can fly or the like, you can quickly teleport to your base, change characters, and then teleport back. It comes in handy often.

3. Deadpool owns. When I beat it, the first thing I did was use deadpool. His voice, though, absolutely is hideous for a vicious killer.

1. Those are not glitches. It's just how the game was put together so you don't have to have a team of all flyers/teleporters. It's a good way to keep the game simpler. Try 2 player and then you have to get 2 people across for the whole team to follow.

2. In 2, they added the Blink portals so that if you don't have someone that can fly or the like, you can quickly teleport to your base, change characters, and then teleport back. It comes in handy often.

3. Deadpool owns. When I beat it, the first thing I did was use deadpool. His voice, though, absolutely is hideous for a vicious killer.

Deadpool's a hideous guy.

I'm still surprised there's no Cable. I mean, he hates Apocalypse. So why not include him? You have the other time travelling dude with Bishop, so...yeah.

The other two unlockable characters are cool, one should be obvious, the other is unexpected. I came close to unlocking both, so I'm gonna work on that.

I'm still surprised there's no Cable. I mean, he hates Apocalypse. So why not include him? You have the other time travelling dude with Bishop, so...yeah.

The other two unlockable characters are cool, one should be obvious, the other is unexpected. I came close to unlocking both, so I'm gonna work on that.

Other than Deadpool and Professor X, the other unlockable charachter wouldn't happen to wear red and yellow would he? :shifty:

Is this out in the UK? I rememeber seeing a release date of October 14th or something, but I can't remember. Anyway, i can't wait till this comes out, as I loved the first one.

Deadpool's a hideous guy.