EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make Zeke BLEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

Anyhow, whats Boyd's problem? He could have had Janae for frigs sake, fuck emotions!

And in what is great news, it appears that the BBC AREN'T postponing Neighbours for Christmas like it normally does. It usually cancells the show for a few weeks, but it appears to be on every day next week as usual, bar Monday!

Thats great, I always miss the show over Christmas, and they never put anything worthwhile on instead.

• 3 weeks later...

That was fucking well exciting! Had the old ticker pumping a bit.

Last 5 mins or so: the guy who worked in the petrol station Dylan robbed Identitfied him. Cops rushed to the airport to get him, but arrived as the plane was leaving. They instructed police in Tazmania to be waiting for the plane as it lands. Rest was like a mushy 'love you' kind of episode, except at the end Izzy found a letter on her seat saying 'Think of your life and everything you have done'. Showed the timer had 14mins left, and thats how it ended.

I thought it was Paul's bomb, but me mum thinks its that lawyer guy who Paul and Izzy robbed.

Also, I loved some of the hints at whats to come, like Paul to Dylan "Worst comes to the worst, you don't come back', and Lil's tea-leaf fortune thingy being blank.

Hence my thinking it was Paul, Could be a swerve though.... but then again, it may not be Paul - why have his daughter on board, and talk Dylan into going on?

I'd like it to be evil Harold!

Hence my thinking it was Paul, Could be a swerve though.... but then again, it may not be Paul - why have his daughter on board, and talk Dylan into going on?

I'd like it to be evil Harold!

Potentials include Karl, Paul and Ned as far as I can see relationships like that being, but of course, it COULD be anyone just trying to throw people off in case the bomb was found before the plane set off.

Good point, hence the possible swerve factor.

It's NOT Karl, he'd never hurt Susan.

I think Karl can be crossed off simply because of who he is, Karl is too much of a favourite to do anything so wrong to innocents, no matter who he was trying to hurt. I don't think it's Paul on principal, it's just too obvious, Ned... well, I don't think he's been in long enough to truly be considered. Which leaves a very empty space, I think.

My suspect would be Lil, I don't know why, I think the note may have been intended for Paul, still, we shall see, it's not going to be someone so obvious that's for sure.

I really don't think it is Lil, mainly cos all the tealeaves stuff, the saying she loves Harold etc....It's set up so it COULD possibly be her, but it's so so so out of character and the fact that:

She dies along with David and her daughter Serena

means that there's no way it can be her because

She loves Serena too much to put her life at risk. She's a decent enough mother when all's said and done...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster