EWB Neighbours thread

So, as Darcy leaves, he has written a letter to Susan.

As Karl and Izzy watch him leave, the voiceover as Susan reads the letter as he reveals to her that Izzy lied and that Karl wasn't the father of her child.

That moment was worth Darcy's return.

Just wish he was staying around a bit longer...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur. Darcy > all (but a few notable exceptions, such as Harold).

They've been gearing up for a Karl-Susan reunion almost from the moment they split up, so I'm hoping they finally deliver, as it's being dragged out a little too much.

I've found Neighbours storylines to be a bit lacking lately (the last great one being Harold's stroke), so let's hope this makes it once again excellent viewing, in a guilty pleasure sort of way.

I've cheated the last couple of weeks looking at the Neighbours Aussie listings for the week (The UK site has great stuff about all the past characters).

Apparantly five old cast members are back next week and I know for a fact about one of them:

Joe Mangel!!!!!!

According to the Aussie listings which I guess are a few months ahead of us: (ABout Karl and Susan)

Susan's accepted a proposal from some other guy who's however dying...

However, with the good Doc coming to England over Christmas as usual, the word on his lips is that:

Karl and Susan will get back together eventually...

I prefered that episode for the gratuitus bikini shots.

Connor as the priest was comedy gold.

In fact that episode as a whole was one of the better ones in ages.

Mmm...Izzy in a bikini *drool*

Now if only there was more of Skye wearing swimwear then Neighbours would be back on top of my list of favourite shows.

*Remembers Skye in white lingerie* :wub:

Does it bother anyone else that they push Serena as the sexiest teenage character, when it's clearly Skye? Serena's not even second, that goes to Janae.

Darcys return was great.

*Clashing glasses in a toast* "To Izzy Hoyland. May she get everything she deserves......."

It perked Neignours up a bit. I was great at times last year and parts of this, but its been really lacking lately. Hope its getting better. And with more scenes in Connor's Bikini shop......

Who? Or wasn't that her character name?

I've wanted to slap Serena since she first was on screen....same with most of the teen characters...... Maybe not Sky and Janae of course. And Dylans not bad I suppose. Purely as a character :shifty: