EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Hamster first off Home and Away > Neighbours. But if you want some spoilers...

Elle Robinson is Paul's daughter and hates Izzy because she gets all the attention from Paul.

Secondly Boyd and Janae DONT end up together

thirdly Susan is engaged to Alan (Australian screen legend John Burgess) who has cancer but hasn't told her.

• Admin

Yo Hamster first off Home and Away > Neighbours. But if you want some spoilers...

Elle Robinson is Paul's daughter and hates Izzy because she gets all the attention from Paul.

Secondly Boyd and Janae DONT end up together

thirdly Susan is engaged to Alan (Australian screen legend John Burgess) who has cancer but hasn't told her.

there ya go

Home and Away sucks :blink: Someone gets killed, stalked or attacked every week :blink:

Thanks for that image....

Actually - why has no-one mentioned Steph?

Boyd had dreadlocks when he first joined the cast.

And all you Janae haters will rue this day! Well go on! Start rueing!

I think CSAMH would like to get himself a slice of Bree.

Who can forget Rockos daughter whatever her name was, she was hot too. In fact Rocko was my favourite character for a while, KAPESH.

It's capiche.

Carmella is coming back soon enough.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

I always had a soft spot for Libby....

Teresa Bell was nicey too, and Beth (Imbruglia)

Oh, and do you remember....

wcb02.jpg

Anne Wilkinson!

Libby was hot agreed, but not on Sarah levels. Teresa was something else. Anne, as a mate of mine said, had the most saggy breasts ever for someone of her age.

I kinda knew it was one or the other, but thank you for correcting me.

I only knew because I was watching Goodfellas and the Godfather trilogy the other night with subtitles ({)

I always had a soft spot for Libby....

Teresa Bell was nicey too, and Beth (Imbruglia)

Oh, and do you remember....

wcb02.jpg

Anne Wilkinson!

Libby was hot agreed, but not on Sarah levels. Teresa was something else. Anne, as a mate of mine said, had the most saggy breasts ever for someone of her age.

I just didn't find Anne attractive full stop.

Will someone please acknowledge Steph!!!! Ok, she isn't on the Libby/Dee/Sarah level, but come on!!!

And it took us about a page before we got on to all the women in Neighbours, as opposed to actual Neighbours talk! Well done guys!

Yeah, i never really thought that Anne was attractive. Libby was hot though. Beth (NL) was pretty damn good as well, we have been spoiled with beautiful women on this program, unlike Corrie where the best they got is Fizz.

Erm, Candice, Sarah-Lou, Maria, Violet?

And yes, more actual talk is a good idea. I am happy to see Lance the legend back. \o/

Ok, the middle two are ok, in fact Sarah is awesome, i've never been a fan of Candice,and I have no idea who Violet is.

Looking forward to Lance coming back too, I want Billy back too though. Him and Toadie were golden.

If Billy comes back, that brings Anne. And Anne I hate, the whiny saggy bitch. :thumbsdown:

Will someone please acknowledge Steph!!!! Ok, she isn't on the Libby/Dee/Sarah level, but come on!!!

And it took us about a page before we got on to all the women in Neighbours, as opposed to actual Neighbours talk! Well done guys!

You mean the Sarah/Libby/Beth level.

Although she was all weirdo n sturff, the mother of Connor's kid looked alright...In a kinda way...

The third Lucy incarnation was nicey too..... (Y)

Not the fat middle one that hit her head and went blind...

And as for that wag who suggested me and Bree...Good heavens....I'm old enough to be her father...And I don't mean in a "Series-4-of-teachers daddy number one" way either

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster