EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who? Or wasn't that her character name?

I've wanted to slap Serena since she first was on screen....same with most of the teen characters...... Maybe not Sky and Janae of course. And Dylans not bad I suppose. Purely as a character :shifty:

The long dark haired receptionist who had an affair with Karl Kennedy...The English one! (Y)

Sarah Beaumont

Shame the Sky Lingerie was ruined by Boyd cross dressing.

And Sarah was being majorly stalked by Toadie the last I remember of her. Then after months of pressure she gave in and pawned her dog (Bob!) on Toadie and left. He kept it in some sort of "once she sees i'll look after her dog for ages then she will love me." thing. Didn't she go with Mel and that other chick to England?

Who? Or wasn't that her character name?

I've wanted to slap Serena since she first was on screen....same with most of the teen characters...... Maybe not Sky and Janae of course. And Dylans not bad I suppose. Purely as a character :shifty:

The long dark haired receptionist who had an affair with Karl Kennedy...The English one! (Y)

Sarah Beaumont

Basicially the fittist woman ever in Neighbours.

Possibly.

On todays episode, Boyd told Max and Steph that he want to be with Kayla, Max was calm, Speth threw an eppy, and went off crying to Lynn. Dylan found out, told Janae, she tried talking Boyd out of it to no avail.

To try and get Janae back to school, Lynn and Janelle made her work at the Salon, so she'd miss school. The salon also featured one of those comedy storys they always do with Lou and Harold. They both went for a haircut at the same time, que typical Lou/Harold old woman bitching and verbal fighting.

Sky got through to Paul a bit when she made him see how much Dylan cares about him, Dylan even got Paul out of bed, and outside, taking him to Lassiters, until Paul saw some slick buisness types (reminding him of what he had), and demanded to be taken back to the hospital.

Thats about it.

The best part of todays was when Janalle told Lou and Harold about the haircuts. Partly because of the slight flirting but also because upon hearing this, Harold's voice went several notes higher and he shreiked out "no!".

The best part of todays was when Janalle told Lou and Harold about the haircuts. Partly because of the slight flirting but also because upon hearing this, Harold's voice went several notes higher and he shreiked out "no!".

I always had a soft spot for Libby....

Teresa Bell was nicey too, and Beth (Imbruglia)

Oh, and do you remember....

wcb02.jpg

Anne Wilkinson!

Some of the comebacks apparantly are:

Libby, Joe Mangel, Annalise Hatman (with her big boobies), Sarah Beaumont
Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

I remember Anne, but she looks well different in that picture.

Ah Dee..... *crosses legs*

How do you do the spoiler things BTW? I'd say something else, but It'd make them pointless. I'll look in the board discussion.

Thanks kind sir.

I also heard Lance (who ruled) is coming back. IMDB lists the 'Doug Willis' and 'Gabby Willis' characters as being around in 2005, and I remember being on some shoddy message board one which claimed Marlene was coming back. Marlene was the annoying old woman from Skippy the bush Kanagroo that was Lolly's grandmother, and who went on an 8 month cruise with 'boring' Colin about 8 years ago. Not sure I believe that though

Edited by timmayy

Karl and Susan belong together.

More stuff to happen to their separate "relationships" first.

Oh and...

According to Aus Neighbours questionnaire, Izzy and Paul are together now in Aus timescale. Which means Izzy + Karl = no more. And someone called Elle Robinson is around, trying to get at Izzy all the time...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster