EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, and they left the ladies "at home" - they're taking Lou on a fishing trip....

They chatted about things from the past that I vaguely remember (which was pleasing) and then Phil tried to punch Paul and Doug and Phil told some awful jokes and puns...

Twas like the good old days.

And I'm trying to remember in my head, there was always the house that Susan lives in now, and the Robinson's house, with a family in each, so just making sure they overlapped.

It was Jim and Doug to begin with, then Jim was replaced by Phil, then Doug was replaced by Karl, then Phil replaced by Joe....There always needs to be more middle aged men in Neighbours...Glad

Joe Mangel's

coming back....

Great episode. Though Susan was talking like she knew Doug.... Didn't Doug move out and she moved in after? It was good seeing Phil and Doug though, though you could hardly miss Phil.... Still, very fun.

And I'm glad they paid a bit more attention to the Susan/Izzy 'feud', and some good scenes with Karl, Susan and Izzy. One of the better episodes in a while.

Yesterday was awesome.

Phil Martin and Doug Willis came back, and had a day of old school pranking with Lou, and reminising with Susan.

Two relatives of Pauls (that I don't remember) came back, and took Paul to lassiters, where Phil conrfronted him about when Paul framed him for fraud and fled the country all those years ago.

Lil moved back in with David.

The main story though, was Izzy FINALLY told Karl the baby wasn't his, and Karl was kicking her out, saying about how close he's been to going back to Susan, and blaming Izzy for his relationship with his kids until she lied, saying Gus raped her, and she was too ashamed to tell anyone, and how she felt Karl could protect her.

At the end, Susan visited Karl, and told him she knew, and gave Izzy the ultimatum, Karl was angry for her 'meddling'. Susan said about how Karl should be glad Izzy was finally out of his life, when Izzy opened ti bathroom door, ULTIMATE bitchy/smug smile on her face aimed at Susan, and closed the door again. Ended with Susan saying something like 'For gods sake Karl......'

Was awesome.....