EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK Gold repeats are 6am!!! I can't be up that early, not even for the goodness of Neighbours.

As for the Timmins, Janelle is ok, but I couldn't put up with a lot of her. Dylan is perfectly fine, Scotty is fairly annoying (and his 'sexual harrasment' storyline sucks ass, I can stomach Janae, and Bree never seems to do anything, so it's hard to make my mid up on her.

I'd like far more Susan, Karl, Harold and Lou..... the 'old guard'! And Max. I like Max.

Edited by timmayy

I think that's a lot of his appeal for me too. The best characters aren't one dimensional, and he isn't. He's also very believable, and kinda funny at times. I just really like the character, and the development.

And if the Timmins start that currier company..... *shakes fust*

Good Sindi flashback stuff today....Liked that.

Now I'm too impatient for the story being strung out.

Toadie needs to return quickly and give her the clothesline from hell!

Then him and the Shamrock can do TOTAL ELIMINATION! Possibly even a 450 splash for good measure.

How to know you watch too much wrestling:

Reason 291.....

And CSAMH is right, the look on Cindy's face when she hit Janae with the car door was priceless

Edited by timmayy

Waw, i just went on wikipedia now. Major Huge Spoiler. Plus Video Clip!

http://www.ibubble.net/neighbours/ beware MAJOR SPOIILER!

The plane crash!,most of the cast are on the plane, including lil david and serena, paul, izzy, sky, dillon, connor and susan (and two others i dont recognise)

anyway, izzy find a note when they go on the plane "to my love, think about your life and the things you have done!" and then theres a bomb on the plane. the bomb explodes and they go down...

to read the aftermath: read below for more spoilers

more

The bishops die. dillon and connor are wanted for armed robbery. they survive but decide to fake their own deaths and start a new life.

susan goes missing, but is eventually found. the rest i dont know. they survive i assume

Edited by The Chief