EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't close to crying, but I was slightly pushed..... So many memories!!!

Besides there's nothing wrong with crying. Nothing at all. Shows you care.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Just to go off course slightly, anyone got the Neighbours DVD?

It's great stuff, it actually makes great pre-night out TV especially just watching Madge & Harold's wedding from 1989 with David Bishop being there played by the same actor!

I heard there was a 3 disc 20th anniversary set coming out, its out some places now. The UK release was meant to be around now, but its been pushed back until next January or somehting daft! Thats well annoyed me.

There is the other DVD out with classic episodes (up until 2002), but I wanted the 20th anniversary 3 disc set, and I wanted it now! I dont wanna wait until January.

*sulks*

The only time I like Cindi is when Janelle is making fun of her. Especially calling her the wrong name, like calling her Wendy today. "You know that's not my name!" Gold.

And what about when Phil and chum asked Harold why he wasn't letting Lou go on the fishing trip and Harold said "I'm sorry but you are working under some kind of miscomprihention." or something. That amused me for the over formalness of the sentence.

Edited by King Ellis

Guest Thiia Deshi

I dont know why but I love Neighbours..my all time favourite quote is when Boyd is in the hospital..

Doctor: Does you family have any history of mental health problems?

Boyd: Uh...yeah my uncle did

Doctor: Well its possible you have got the same problem as him

Boyd: How? Ive never met the guy!

• Admin

I miss the old theme tune. :(

I caught the tail end of an old episode at 6:00am this morning on UKGold, it had the old tune and lyrics but it was jazzed up (think it was a clarinet in the backgroun), it was from around 1999/2000. Really good.

Found a site earlier too with loads Neighbours media on it, including the Helen Daniels tribute credits. :crying:

Methinks Janae had a motive behind her rant, which makes me like her more.

Unless I'm just giving her far too much credit...

Another good episode. Wish we could get results for the 'Top 1o characters thread' I want to celebrate Karls certain victory!

Guest Booker T & The MG's

To celebrate the inevitable get over to www.alanfletcher.net and pray Perfectly Comfortable, his anti war song, is still available for free download. Its like Pink Floyd!

Thats been on my iPod since I got it, and its actually in the top 25 most played sadly enough.

Note: Alanfletcher.net is the sponsor of my Pro Evo master league team. Of course this years allows writing on the back, so it also says Toadfish.