EWB Neighbours thread

Wait.....are you suggesting Dee wasn't attractive??? Cos if you are.... *shakes fist*

Which one was Lucy again? I can only think of Lucy Martin. I hope you don't mean Lucy Martin!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy Robinson...She became a pole dancer in the UK or something (in the script anyways)

Oh and more confirmed returns in the next two weeks:

Annalise, Felicity, Nina, Joe Mangel

Should keep some of you yong pervs happy.

It sure will.

Will someone please acknowledge Steph!!!! Ok, she isn't on the Libby/Dee/Sarah level, but come on!!!

And it took us about a page before we got on to all the women in Neighbours, as opposed to actual Neighbours talk! Well done guys!

You mean the Sarah/Libby/Beth level.

Although she was all weirdo n sturff, the mother of Connor's kid looked alright...In a kinda way...

The third Lucy incarnation was nicey too..... (Y)

Not the fat middle one that hit her head and went blind...

And as for that wag who suggested me and Bree...Good heavens....I'm old enough to be her father...And I don't mean in a "Series-4-of-teachers daddy number one" way either

Lori, she got around a bit to say she wasn't in it long. Still though, did a nudey shoot when she left :pervert:

That slag Cindy needs to be shot four times in the fucking head.

I can't believe she killed Yorik. :( She has a black wig though, zOMG~!

Go Jane! Catfight!

Edited by King Ellis

Cindy makes my face hurt.

She's certainly in the top ten most annoying Neighbours characters....Another interesting topic we can start on.

Who was that family that was in a couple of years ago for a few months - with the three sons, one who did the street race?! They're the most annoying...

Cindy makes my face hurt.

She's certainly in the top ten most annoying Neighbours characters....Another interesting topic we can start on.

Who was that family that was in a couple of years ago for a few months - with the three sons, one who did the street race?! They're the most annoying...

The one with the mother who Toadie shagged after LSD was pumped into his water*?

*Reason for said shagging is the only logicial idea.

Wow! :blink:

Big Spoiler BTW (not even aired in aussie till end of october i think)

The death of serena, lil and david bishop in a plane crash. it was dylans idea, and paul organised it. i dont know if the crash is planned or whether he just wanted a holiday for them

Edited by The Chief

Where do you hear that?

And CSAMH, I believe your refering to the Hancock family. Maggie, Evan, and kids Matt (street race guy), Leo, and some random small girl.

Cindy is VERY annoying BTW.

Yorik > Cindy.

All the Scully chicks were hot.

I can't actually remember what Dee looks like now, Sindi keeps coming into my head instead.

What is Lori's real name? I want to find the naked pictures of her so I can fuck myself.

Nevermind, found it. Lovely tits.

Michelle Ang was her name in case someone else wants.

And ALL the Scully chicks? Including the youngest girl? Seriously?

I only remember the character Toady and Benji made me watch Neighbours yesterday, so I may have to make it a regular watching, so can someone give me the last month or two's plot summary?

Right, first of all, Cindy (the hot blonde who is engaged to Toadie's best mate Stu) has been showing increasing signs of psychotic behaviour. Stu has become more and more suspicious that she has been hurting people, even with the best of intentions to help him. For example someone ran over a cop friend of Stu's the day of an interview at a promotion they were both going for, the driver was a woman with black hair, but the other day they found a black wig belonging to Cindy.

Toadie got a shop from a law client called "Bounce", it was a swimsuit shop, based for womens clothing, but recently it was turned into a dual sex shop. A girl named Serena has started work there (who has been on for a while, she's the daughter of Harolds son, David) and their is some flirting tension between her and the stores manager Connor (the Irish dude and Toadies other best mate).

Steph (hot biker chick) and Max (her husband) have been trying for a baby for ages, they eventually decided to adopt after a myriad of problems with her not being able to get pregnant and not being able to adopt (I won't go into details suffice to say it was down to a crime she didn't commit). The girl who carried their baby, Kayla, ended up asking Max's son and Steph's step-son Boyd to help her look after the baby instead of giving it up, huge tension but they're (kind of) dealing with it.

Paul Robinson (semi-evil bastard who tricked pretty much everyone) recently got his dues and had his legs amputated despite preferring to die (his loyal protégé Dylan signed the forms, preferring his mentor to live even if he hates him). He's now starting to show a more acceptable face, but is retaining is sneaky nature.

Karl and Susan divorced AGES ago, and yet they are destined to say together, Karls other half, Izzy, lied to him about having a baby that was his, his renegade nephew Darcy made a good deed by telling Susan this, she is currently deciding whether to try and tell Karl this, but she wants evidence first.

I think that's it for major storylines, the rest you can probably pick up yourself, it's easy enough to catch up as long as you learn characters names fast enough.