EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*How did I get into this nutshell*

Basically, two weeks is a damn long time. Err.. Steph went into labour and Max got back right in the nick of time to see baby Charlie born. Janelle and Angie have had this mega feud. There was a boxing match where Angie knocked the shit out of Janelle. Janelle always believed that Angie came onto Kim once, but Kim turned her down, but Angie says it was the other way round and has been going on and on and on about it for days. The 'concerned friend' who was blackmailing Izzy sent the video of Izzy and Ned to Lou, who is blackmailing Izzy to try and get Paul to call of the cafe war. I made a post re-capping a single show for Arsenal, should be on the previous page that deals with a hell of a lot of the Susan vs. Katia custody battle. Oh, and Susan persuaded Karl to ask that Jenny lass out again, so they're an item. Oh, and Summer is back.

Not much I can remember. Practically the last week of shows has been dedicated to Steph, Cancerman custody case, and Janelle vs. Angie. The whole cafe wars stuff, and anything involving any of the characters from Connor, Stu, Dylan, Sky, Ellie etc seems years ago.

Anyway, good show today. Very enjoyable. Did you get a load of Susans face when Karl was with Jenny? She's still jealous!!! I'm also not as sick of Janelle vs. Angie as I thought I would be, today was quite fun in that regard.

Today was great.

Harold and Lou jogging around with weights = comedy gold.

That was a damn good show. Evils twins are always awesome! Is anyone else kinda wanting another Stuart/Ned fight, so Stuart can kick his ass properly? And that art teacher guy is pretty good. Very good show.

They will get better. I was watching UKGold episodes a few weeks ago and Stu and Connor were both diabolical.

Elle was crap when she joined, she's already pretty good. Ned is showing signs of improvement.

Damn about Stuart going. He's been one of the most solid characters for years now, I'm gonna miss him. Plus, he has been quite good the last few months, a fair bit funnier than before. Maybe having him side-by-side with Ned made my appreciate Stu more. Again, sorry one of the better, and fairly long-running characters is gone.

I wouldn't mind the JP/Sky thing if the storyline wasn't one of the most bloody obvious storylines in the history of television.