EWB Neighbours thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah when I read about the Zeke alcohol storyline months back I was looking forward to classic Zeke drunken rambling action.

"Yeeer mah besshht mate y'are! Katya, yer fasccsh issshh shooooo flat! hahahahahahahahic"

But no, he was asleep as his acting is not good enough :(

Opportunity wasted.

Zeke must we worse at taking drink then I am.

And no Neighbours for Wimbledon is fucking stupid. They have two damn channels and two chances to show it per day, its not hard to find 25mins in the schedules for Neighbours goodness. I'm not a happy man.

Anyway, I didn't want Robert exposed until he started to mess with Dylan. Now I want his downfall!

Zeke must we worse at taking drink then I am.

And no Neighbours for Wimbledon is fucking stupid. They have two damn channels and two chances to show it per day, its not hard to find 25mins in the schedules for Neighbours goodness. I'm not a happy man.

Anyway, I didn't want Robert exposed until he started to mess with Dylan. Now I want his downfall!

• 3 weeks later...

Very underwhelmed with the return of Neighbours.........UNTIL LOU DYED HIS HAIR! WHOOOOO!

LOU: "You can't keep me warm at night"

HAROLD: "That's what hot water bottles are for"

At least those two are still bringing the funnies.

Bwahaha Louis and Mishka!

Salami and picked cabbage - a real man's meal.

Ahhh I'm gonna enjoy this storyline.

Mishka annoys me.

Lou and Harold were histerical all show though, it was one of the funnier episodes in recent memory, there were several laugh out loud moments. Lou and Harold own.

• 2 weeks later...

This needs more Neighbours talk.

It was quite a good week overall, some good storyline stuff, and it was funny. One of the better weeks of recent times.

It should also be noted that Kim, Max and Dylan rule.

and its Jenny Time now!

• 2 weeks later...

Bwahahaha, meant to put this up yesterday:

"What is it he just HAD to buy? No, let me guess - a fleet of motorised skate-boards perhaps? A part-share in a gymnasium? Or a store-full of tight pink polo-shirts!?"

Karl is a legend.