World Wrestling Entertainment: The Revival

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for September 15th

Taped from Little Rock, Arkansas (10,004 in Attendance)

[We are shown some clips from last weeks Smackdown!, most notably the last few moments that involved the contract signing between John Cena and Christian and Christian nailing Cena in the head with the WWE Championship. After that we are taken to the opening video and then to a shot of the arena as the announcers welcome us.]

COLE: ”Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to the number one brand in sports entertainment! Tonight's main event is going to keep people talking for a long time when JBL and his Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan face off against the newly reformed team of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio after last week where Rey was unable to defeat JBL due to interferance from The Cabinet.”

CORNETTE: “Come on now why do you put all the blame on The Cabinet when Rey Mysterio knew what would be coming his way and if anyone deserves to be blamed for Rey's loss last week it is Eddie Guerrero since he did a horrible job at protecting his so called friend but I guess people like Eddie consider friends people you lie to and take advantage of just to get a title shot.”

COLE: “When did Eddie ever say he wanted a title shot against Rey? You're just assuming things, Cornette.”

CORNETTE: “Respect your elders, Cole. If you're going to call me by any name then either call me Mr. Cornette or James E. Cornette and show some respect before I take this tennis racket and let you experience what so many others have experienced at my hands, but to get back on topic we both know that Eddie is only being nice to Rey because of the U.S. title there is no other reason for Eddie to be nice to someone who he could never even beat and if you think otherwise then you are a fool.”

COLE: "I'm a fool for believing that Eddie has finally decided to change for the better? I don't think that is foolish thinking. Foolish thinking is believing that Christian was right in hitting John Cena in the head with the WWE title. Thinking that that is okay makes someone a fool."

CORNETTE: "Go ahead and suck up to your beloved WWE Champion Michael because in a few weeks you can praise the ground that he walks on when he doesn't have that gold strapped around his waist, and speaking of him here he comes now for you to give him a good ass kissing."

----------

[And the champ makes his way out while Cornette is in midsentance. He gets a pretty good pop from the crowd and looks like he is still feeling the effects from that hit last week at the hands of his opponent at No Mercy. He walks down the aisle, gets into the ring and grabs a mic from Tony.

CENA: "Ar-Kan-Sas! The champ is in the house!"

[Cena waits for the crowd to die down.]

CENA: "Yo. Last week that little prick decided to take it upon his self to hit me with my own belt. He thinks it's over but he's gonna be payin' in hell. He thought he could get the upper hand by taking me out of the game. Man I ain't Triple H, I earned my fame! At No Mercy that's exactly what I'm gonna show you. One match and one shot, buddy there ain't no take two! You think you're some big superstar but you're only a dud. After I take you out you'll be signing your release papers with yo own blood! These fans don't wanna see you with this piece of gold. You wouldn't even be able to handle the pressure and you'll just fold. Why don't you just go back to jumpin' off ladders and thinkin' sodas rule. This title is for men, boy, so just go back to the kiddy pool! The biggest success you've had on Smackdown! is joining a group of nobody Un-Americans. Yet you live down in Florida, and to quote someone, well I'll be damned! You think you're some big shot and that you're actually the best. We'll just see about that in a month when I put ya to the test. I'll beat ya so bad you'll feel like you're plastered. After our match you'll once again be known as the Creepy Little-"

[Screeeeech! Mick Foley's music plays and the crowd pops loud as the General Manager walks out in a suit. He seems a little more happy this week than he did last week as he makes his way into the ring and gets a mic.]

FOLEY: "You know John. I was sitting down in the back, listening to you rap and rhyme about the number one contender for your WWE Championship. And as much as I love hearing your raps, I had to stop you for two reasons. I heard you say two things that just stuck out to me inside of the whole thing and one of them concerns the main event for No Mercy. Since that match could very well be the only single time we see Christian face John Cena for the WWE title, I've decided to add something to the mix. Since I'm getting old, I tend to forget to turn my hearing aid up, but I do believe you said that Christian would be signing his release papers with his own blood after you take him out. And that made me think. Why not give fans around the world, and especially the ones here in Arkan-sas, a great main event for Smackdown!'s next exclusive Pay-Per-View. Instead of having a plain jane John Cena versus Christian match, the fans will now get to experience a John Cena versus Christian...No Disqaulifications match for the WWE title! That's why I was named General Manager of Smackdown!. I don't try to build suspense and end up losing all of it by prolonging things like Eric Bischoff. I get right to the point and deliver straight away. And if you're upset with the new match stipulation, you'll have to blame yourself for giving me the idea. But I have also done something to make sure that match doesn't have to be victim of the fine 'card subject to change' print, and that is you and Christian can not lay hands on one another until that title match. If you lay hands on him first then you lose your title, but if he touches you first then I will have to suspend him without pay since I can't take away his title shot if he is on the active roster. Maybe that will make things a little better for you, but if it doesn't...Have a nice day anyway!"

[Foley goes to leave the ring but turns around at the last second.[

FOLEY: "Oh and John. The second reason I came out...Soda's do rule!"

[Foley exits the ring as the crowd chants his name and as Cena stands in the ring.]

88%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

Billy Kidman [vs] Funaki

[The match was pretty similar to Kidman's match that opened Smackdown! last week, but this was more of a sqaush if it is possible for cruiserweights to squash eachother. Kidman really just kicked Funaki around like a sack of nothing. The only opening Funaki had was hitting a quick tornado ddt, but that didn't really do much. Kidman disposed of Funaki after a few more minutes with the Shooting Star Press.]

72%

----------

[We cut to a small video promo, showing a few recente events that Torrie has gone through, and the camera cuts back to Smackdown! in the back where Chavo Guerrero meets Billy Kidman near the stage entrance area.]

CHAVO: “Holmes, that's what we have to do to Tajiri. We have to just toss him around and take him out of action, and then we can easily move in on Torrie. She

thinks that Tajiri is better than Chavito Heat?”

KIDMAN: “Nothing is hotter than Chavito Heat...Well, except for Kidito Heat."

CHAVO: “Vato, don't ever say Kidito Heat again...But after we take care of our main business, I'll have Torrie begging me to do everything she's ever wanted a man to do to her. And then I will make her into a genuine GuerrerHo! Orale, now doesn't that sound hot amigo? Having her do anything we want her to do?"

[The camera pans a little to the left and Mick Foley walks into the picture.]

FOLEY: “That's catchy Chavo. GuerrerHo. Rolls right off the tounge and all you had to do was add one letter. Have you been thinking of a word like that since you began your WWE tenure? But you know, I am really getting sick of seeing you two harassing Torrie and I don't want any lawsuits happening while I am in control of this show. So I'll give you guys Torrie...and Tajiri...at No Mercy. Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman versus Tajiri and Torrie in a tag match. It's actually funny, too. Torrie begged me to do something she has wanted for a while. And that's the chance to get into the ring and put out Chavito Heat. Don't you think losing to a woman would be a nice way to pour that bucket of water over Chavito Heat....holmes?"

[Foley walks off after just announcing the third match for the No Mercy card.]

64%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

Johnny Swinger w/ The System [vs] Nunzio

[The match was nice and smooth. A lot of reversals and counters came from the more agile Nunzio, but it was hard to gain a good advantage with Kazarian and Dean on the outside distracting him. Nunzio temporarily took them out after hitting a flying body press to them from the top rope, but it didn't help him too much in getting Swinger down long enough for a pinfall. After getting back into the ring Nunzio hit a dropkick to Swinger and then set him up for the Kiss Of Death, but Swinger escaped from it and locked in a hammerlock. He then turned it into a half nelson and delivered a good looking Swing Thing for the win.]

75%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The cameras return from the break and show The Basham Brothers in the back having some small talk. The System then walks onto the screen and starts talking.]

DEAN: "Would you look at this? Two guys who used to be part of JBL's big bad Cabinet now on their own and having zero success. We're not surprised you two have had nothing to do, though. Why would Smackdown!'s General Manager want to risk having to pay for your medical bills just because neither of you can take care of your bodies well enough to run around a ring for five minutes straight without losing your breath. Don't worry. I have taken it upon myself to make you two a special Simon System care package. It has a one month sample of everything you need to get into the shape you should be in. And if you buy a years supply, I will even throw in the Dean-Machine for three small payments of 79.99.

[Dean gives The Basham's a package and is about to walk away with Swinger and Kazarian, but The Basham's speak up.]

DOUG: "Hey. We don't want this crap. We tried it and it tastes worse than the bullshit that comes out of your mouth. If we wanted or needed to lose weight or grow some muscle, we would go to the gym or eat something that can be digested without sending us to a hospital."

DEAN: "Excuse me? You must have gotten the Simon System mixed up with some small time weight loss program. My products are 100% proven effective.

KAZARIAN: "Why do you think they call me 'The Future'? Because I have been using the Simon System nearly my entire wrestling career and it has helped me stay in the shape I am in and has even proven to allow me to wrestle longer than I would without it, thus allowing me to lead the future of this business to the top and take the ones who won't make it, like you two, out of it. Unlike other people who have said they are the future, what I say isn't just talk. It is fact."

SWINGER: "And my life was almost about to drive off track, but Simon here took me and showed me how I could turn things around and get myself back into shape with his Simon System products. I lost weight, I gained muscle, I started eating like I was a teenager with fast metabolism again. I can eat five greasy, heart threatening hamburgers everyday if I wanted to and not gain an ounce of body fat. I choose to eat healthy and save my body. You see that flab hanging from the side of your body? If you were smart you would be using Simon's products and you could get rid of the flab in less than a month."

[The Basham's look at eachother and then start laughing.]

DANNY: "Ha ha ha ha! Okay, guys. Whatever you say. We'll be sure to use your little Simon System garbage if you promise to hold the buckets for us while we throw it all back up."

[The Basham's start walking away, but all three men jump them from behind. They brawl for a bit before The System takes care of them by slamming Doug and Danny into a table with food on it.]

56%

----------

[The camera cuts back to the ring where The Big Show...er....G.I. Show is standing in it, wearing a camoflauge version of his usual wrestling attire.]

G.I. SHOW: “Rene Dupree! I'm sick and tired of hearing you badmouth this country. I'm tired of you saying we deserve everything bad that happens to us. You think it is bad when we automatically assume every person that looks like they are from Iraq is a terrorist, but you do the same thing when you assume every American is dumb based on a few of that actually are. We aren't perfect, but neither is Canada or France or any other place. Since G.I. Joe isn't here to kick your ass, and since G.I. Bro is over on RAW, G.I. Show is reporting for duty. Everybody else in the back seems a little too preoccupied with something, but I'm not. They may think you are a nobody looking for attention, but to me you are just another foreigner that only comes to America to badmouth it like you think you're some tough guy. No matter how much you preach about the negatives of America, every U.S. citizen will still chant its name loud and proud.”

[The crowd then begins chanting "U.S.A.!", but their chants turn into boo's once they hear Rene Dupree's music beginning to play. He walks out onto the ramp with a mic and a French flag in hand. He waves the flag around a few times then puts the mic up to his mouth.]

DUPREE: “Fermez-vous les porcs américains! Big Show. Am I supposed to back down from you just because you added two letters to your name to make it sound like the name of an American toy? You don't scare me and you never have. You aren't a giant that scares people off. You are a gentle giant who has to be provoked in order to retaliate. That surprises me since you are American and America always casts the first bomb, even to places that were minding their own business. Of course you did decide to get involved in my matters when I did nothing to you except tell the truth about this morceau de pays de merde! It isn't my fault that none of you can handle hearing the truth. And all of you prove my point. There is no freedom of speech in this place. The only time you get freedom of speech is when you don't say things that make the government look bad. Here you have a government that is trying to stop homosexuels from getting married just because that doesn't follow the governments way of thinking. Soon they will be stopping different religions from getting married and then they will have a list of qaulifications you must meet in order to get married. The longer I spend in this country the more it makes me sick.”

G.I. SHOW: "Hey! That's just it. You don't have to stay here. You can get on the next plane to France and be gone from this country that you hate so much instead of staying in it."

DUPREE: "I thought about that, but if I did that then who would speak the truth about America on television? Nobody, because everybody else is too afraid to speak up. They are afraid that they will be arrested or worse for what they say. Every night I leave this arena and there are crowds of people that want to battez la merde hors de moi. Am I scared? No! None of you scare me. Soon enough all of you will come to the conclusion that I am right. And instead of chanting 'U.S.A.', you will be singing France's national anthem in honor of me. Start singing it! Allons enfants de la patrie, Le jour de gloire est arrivé! Contre nous de la tyrannie, L'étendard sanglant est levé! Entendez-vous dans les campagnes, Mugir ces féroces soldats?"

[G.I. Show gets out of the ring, stopping Dupree from continuing to sing. Show starts walking up the ramp and Dupree runs behind the curtain to the back. Big Show makes it near the curtain and gets whacked in the head with the pole of Dupree's French flag. Dupree goes to hit him in the side, but Show catches it with his arm. Dupree tries taking it back, but Show overpowers him and takes it himself. He swings it at Dupree, but he ducks and runs away to the back again. Show takes the flag and breaks it over his knee, much to the crowds delight. He raises his giant hand into the air and red, white, and blue fireworks explode from the titantron as Show's music plays.]

78%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

Bubba Ray Dudley w/ D-Von Dudley [vs] Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick

[London put on a nice, decent showing for the crowd, and let Bubba toss him around a bit as well. Kendrick and D-Von got into a scuffle a few times during the match, and halfway through MNM came out and managed to make it to the announcers table and call commentary. London tried hitting the London Calling, but Bubba moved out of the way and kept on the offense from then there out. When he was about to go for the Bubba Bomb Melina got onto the apron and started yelling. Bubba threw London to the mat and grabbed Melina by the hair. Nitro pulled Melina down, saving her from harms way and then started yelling at the ref about allowing Bubba to put his hands on Melina. Mercury slipped into the ring from the other side with a chair and waited. London started getting up and he grabbed Bubba in a full nelson from behind. He turned around so both were facing Mercury, who then charged. He swung the chair at Bubba, but missed as he ducked and London got hit in the face. Mercury left the ring and he, Nitro and Melina escaped through the crowd. Bubba covered London for the pinfall victory. After the match Kendrick got into the ring and started beating Bubba up, but soon he fell victim to a 3D after D-Von got involved.]

74%

----------

[The camera cuts to a cemetary, showing several tombstones before landing on a close up of The Undertaker's face.]

UNDERTAKER: "Kaaane...I told you once...And I'll tell you again...Your mind games won't scare me...They aren't going to make me run away from you...I never have...and never will...Unlike you...I'm not afraid to fight...I know you can hear me Kane...And wherever your demonic soul is...Is better than being near me...Because I may not have finished the job my first try...But once I am given another chance...You will burn alive...Just like my parents did...And the third time is always the charm...I failed when you were little...And I failed at the Great American Bash...but I won't fail again...You may think you have an ace of up your sleeve...You can think you know how to defeat me...But you're wrong...You were always wrong...The spirit of The Undertaker...will never be defeated...You can't bury me alive...You can't burn me alive...You tried both...and failed...Kane...You can hurt everyone on Smackdown!...but that won't change anything...I don't care what you do to them...They aren't any of my priorities...nor are they my responsibility...You think that injuring them is something monsterous...but it only shows you are too scared to come out from the shadows that your burnt body now lives...to face me man to man...Kane...Don't mess with the devil...unless you are ready...to rest...in...piece..."

[The Undertaker rolls his eyes to the back of his head and the camera slowly zooms out, revealing a tombstone behind him. He raises his arms to his sides and lightning shoots down, hitting the tombstone and causing a blanket of smoke to fill the air. As the smoke ascends, it reveals the tombstone, now in the shape of a cross with the name "Kane" written on it. The Undertaker walks away and a few seconds after he does, the tombstone bursts into flames. The camera zooms in and now reveals the tombstone to say "The Undertaker".]

75%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

Akio [vs] Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman

[Great match put on by both performers. This was so far the match of the night. A lot of cruiser-action and brawling mixed into one with RVD getting huge pops. RVD took the fight to the outside after a few minutes and began slamming Akio into the barricade. He then lifted him up for a suplex and slung him stomach first over the barricade. He jumped back onto the apron and delivered a spinning leg drop to the back of Akio's head. RVD brought the fight back into the ring and layed it into him. He postioned Akio near the corner and went for a split legged moonsault, but Akio moved and RVD missed. Akio got up and went to the top rope. RVD got back to his feet and Akio jumped and ended up getting nailed in the face with a Vandaminator. RVD picked Akio up and sent him to the ropes. He came running back and RVD hit another Vandaminator for good measure. RVD went up top and finished the match with a Five Star Frogsplash. Afterwards Carlito's music played and both Heyman and RVD awaited for the entrance. Carlito ended up coming from behind them and knocked Heyman down. RVD turned around and got apple spit in his face. Carlito sent him to the ropes, but RVD hit him with a spinning heel kick. Carlito escaped up the ramp as RVD helped Heyman back up.

83%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We come back from the break and are shown the backstage area where a group of wrestlers and staff are looking at something. The camera manages to get past the crowd and gets a shot of John Cena lying face first on the ground. Mick Foley breaks through the crowd and sees Cena.]

FOLEY: "Who the hell did this? Huh? Someone better speak up before I start handing out pink slips!"

[Everyone in the crowd looks around and shrugs their shoulders.]

FOLEY: "Well a damn ghost didn't do this now did it?....Where the hell is Christian? Where's that son of a...Have any of you seen him? Damn it..."

[Carlito Cool steps next to Foley with a smirk on his face.]

CARLITO: "Ya know man. If I had been named the number one contender, you wouldn't be wondering who did this because this wouldn't happen. And that would be-"

FOLEY: "Cool, Carlito? Is that what you were going to say? Well running away from an adversary isn't very cool now is it? Trying to sneak attack someone after a match and failing to do so isn't quite cool is it? And thinking that this situation is worth smiling about isn't too cool, either. So you better wipe that silly little grin off your face before I wipe it off myself."

[Foley walks away from the scene, leaving the crowd chuckling at Carlito.]

77%

----------

Normal Singles Match

John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan w/ The Cabinet [vs] Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero

[Eddie and Rey showed the crowd that they really were reunited once again by both of them coming out in Eddie's lowrider during their entrance. As for the match, it was pretty good when JBL was in the ring with either Rey or Eddie, and it kind of shot down when Orlando stepped in. This caused JBL to pretty much stay in the ring most of the time and have Reigns and Morgan interupt the match often. Eddie and Rey got on a little hot streak when they took Orlando off the apron and taking JBL down in the middle of the ring. Both of them then went to the top rope in opposing corners, but instead of hitting JBL they jumped to the outside and Eddie nailed Morgan and Rey hit Reigns with a flying body splash. After that they continued the match in the ring. Eddie delivered the Three Amigos after a bit to JBL and after JBL rolled to the outside of the ring. Both Rey and Eddie started double teaming on Orlando. JBL got to his feet and rolled back into the ring, but this time with a cowbell. He went up behind Eddie and nailed him in the back of the head, causing a DQ. Rey turned around and received the same fate. Morgan and Reigns got into the ring and picked Rey up. JBL went to the corner on the other side of the ring. Morgan and Reigns whipped Rey towards him and JBL ran, hitting a devestating Clothesline From Hell as the show started coming to a close.]

COLE: "Oh my God! That is one of the most deadly looking Clothesline From Hell I have ever seen JBL deliver! And on a man half his size no less!"

CORNETTE: "Rey Mysterio had a perfectly good opportunity to avoid the situation by either ducking or running away but he chose a different road and that was a road that led to hell so don't go thinking JBL is the bad guy here."

COLE: "Cornette..I mean James E. Cornette..JBL was the one who took a cowbell and hit both Eddie and Rey with it. He then had his Secretaries of Defense whip Rey towards him so he could make that clothesline even more deadly than it usually is. How is that not a bad thing?"

CORNETTE: "Because Rey and Eddie learned a lesson from this whole thing and that lesson is there is more than one wrestler on Smackdown! that can cheat and his name is John Bradshaw Layfield, but why they didn't know someone like JBL would cheat and didn't take more precaution is a question I bet you can answer next week isn't it?"

76%

----------

Quick Results

Billy Kidman def. Funaki

Johnny Swinger def. Nunzio

Bubba Ray Dudley def. Paul London

Rob Van Dam def. Akio

Rey Mysterio & Eddie Guerrero def. John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan

Overall Smackdown! Rating-72%

Edited by Vitamin E

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

September 17th, 2005

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the segmant with The Undertaker in the cemetary.-91%

Rene Dupree def. Danny Basham via pinfall. The match went evenly for the first few minutes but Dupree scored the win after hitting the Dupree Valley Driver.-73%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of G.I. Show talking on Smackdown! about Dupree and then Dupree coming out. The video ended with the clip of Dupree trying to hit Show with the flag but failing and fleeing. The video had extra footage of Dupree running away backstage.-71%

Luther Reigns def. Scotty 2 Hotty via pinfall. Sqaush. Nothing less, nothing more. Reigns won after hitting the Reign Of Terror.-69%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the JBL/Jordan vs Guerrero/Mysterio match.-71%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the segmants that opened Smackdown! with Cena and Foley and then a clip of Cena laid out in the backstage area just two nights ago.-95%

Frankie Kazarian def. Shannon Moore via pinfall. Kazarian dominated the match after Moore started it off with some decent attacks. Kazarian finished him off with the Wave Of The Future.-68%

Overall Rating-70%

Welcome to the Smackdown! subsite of WWE.com. In this section you will see any rumours, news concerning Smackdown! wrestlers, or other news Smackdown! related.

The Smackdown! brand has signed four young and talented wrestlers to an exclusive development deal. They will be down in Ohio Valley Wrestling and will be called up when Smackdown! is ready for fresh faces.

Speaking of fresh faces, keep an eye out for Daniel Puder making his Smackdown! debut. It is not known if it will be this month or in a couple, but Puder has been told by WWE that they are ready to bring him up, just not sure when they will debut him. He is currently touring with the Smackdown! crew and working some house shows to get the feel of the ring better.

Sadly, Smackdown! has reported that they do not plan on renewing several wrestlers' contracts. Those wrestlers are Funaki, Scotty 2 Hotty, Hardcore Holly, Spike Dudley and Shannon Moore. Funaki, Scotty and Moore really are just used as jobbers on the Smackdown! brand, and Spike has not been seen in a while. Holly is currently working with Eugene in a small storyline and that may be his last stint in the WWE. It is surprising since Holly has been kept around for so long and is a true veteran to the promotion.

The WWE No Mercy PPV website has now released more information about the show. It will be held on the 16th of October and in Houston, Texas. So far the card is John Cena defending his WWE Championship against Christian in a No DQ match, Bubba Ray Dudley facing Paul London and Johnny Nitro in a triple threat match, and the team of Torrie Wilson and Tajiri facing Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman after Torrie asked for a chance to be able to beat up the two even knowing the risks of getting involved in the ring with them. The card doesn't look like much so far, but it is planned to have 4-5 more matches added to the card and possibly a match that was supposed to be on the PPV will be on Sunday Night Heat that night instead. The WWE Smackdown! brand has finished the poster for the event, but are holding it as to not give away spoilers to possible match-ups, something the WWE has done in the past. What can be told is that it features John Cena and Christian in a way that it comes off with Cena holding Christian's chances of ever becoming WWE champion in his hands.

IPB Image

Unforgiven Promotional Poster Released!

The promotional poster for RAW's "Unforgiven" Pay Per View has been officially released. It features Edge standing in one corner, with Batista celebrating in the other. The words "cashing in" appear in the corner of the poster, indicating that Edge will be using his Money in the Bank shot at the Pay Per View. The poster can be found here. Also featured on the show is the final match between Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels, and a match between Chris Benoit and Triple H, with Ric Flair as the guest referee. The event is live on Pay Per View on September 25th, 2005. Call your local cable or sattelite provider and order Unforgiven now!

WWE Sunday Night HeAT Results

Monsters Inc. def. Sylvan via pinfall. Quick handicap squash match set up to remind viewers that Heidenreich & Snitsky are still a team. The match was won with a powerbomb from Snitsky. (66)

The Hurricane was shown backstage with Rosey. Charlie Haas appeared out of nowhere, and decked both of them with a steel chair. He announced that he and Conway would take them on in their first match together on RAW-and that he would take on the Hurricane tonight too! (80)

Lita def. Christy Hemme via pinfall. Typical women's match here, Christy hasn't gotten much better lately. Lita was decent, and she picked up the win with the Twist of Fate to good heat. (61)

Chris Masters def. Maven via stoppage. Another quick squash match thrown in here. Maven tried to escape the Masterlock, but he was unable to do so, and he passed out in the process. (69)

After the match, Masters got on the mic with partner Mark Jindrak. They challenged William Regal to one more match on RAW- a handicap match! (57)

Todd Romero (taking over for Todd Grisham this week) and The Coach went through the Unforgiven card. They reminded fans that Rhyno versus Hassan would be a Hardcore match, and they also said to watch RAW for more matches to be added to the card. (76)

Charlie Haas def. The Hurricane in a rematch from last week. Hurricane was hurt from the assault earlier in the show, and he didn't get much offense in this time. Haas put him away rather easily at the seven minute mark with a northern-lights suplex. (84)

Overall Show Rating: 59%

Edited by Vitamin E

"The Final Stop"

The final edition of Monday Night RAW before Unforgiven features perhaps the biggest six-man tag in its history. Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, and Batista will team up to take on Triple H, Kurt Angle, and Edge! All six men will be looking for a way to gain an advantage over their opponents before Unforgiven, who will close the show on top?

Two matches were announced for tonight's show on HeAT last evening. In one match, the World Tag Team Champions will go up against William Regal in a handicap match! Can Regal possibly survive? Charlie Haas and Rob Conway will also debut as a tag team, taking on Hurricane and Rosey.

A new superstar is scheduled to debut this evening on RAW. Deuce Shade, son of the legendary Jimmy Snuka, will be taking on Randy Orton! Chris Jericho has stated that he will be in Shade's corner- what will happen in this battle of future superstars?

Finally, Rhyno will go one-on-one with Daivari! Rhyno will be recieving an Intercontinental Title match with Muhammad Hassan at Unforgiven, and taking on Hassan's manager should be a satisfactory warm-up for Rhyno, to say the least.

Be sure to catch all of this and much more on Monday Night RAW, coming to you LIVE from Wichita Falls, Texas at 9 P.M. Eastern, only on Spike T.V!

Confirmed:

Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Batista vs Triple H, Kurt Angle, Edge

True Perfection© vs William Regal

Haas and Conway vs Justice League

Randy Orton vs Deuce Shade

Rhyno vs Daivari

IPB Image

WWE RAW Results

True Perfection© vs William Regal

For a handicap match, this actually wasn't that bad. It was kept fairly short, and it told the story that a handicap match should. Regal, being outnumbered two-to-one (both guys being bigger than him, no less) was just slowly worn down. He was on fire early in the match, lighting Masters and Jindrak up with chops and hitting them with suplex variations. He began to lose stamina though, and Masters & Jindrak stayed fresh thanks to frequent tags. Regal hit a suplex on Jindrak off of the top-rope in desperation, but Jindrak crawled to his corner and tagged in Masters. Seconds later Regal was put in the Masterlock, and while he struggled to escape, the submission proved to be too much and he tapped out. (72)

The Assault Continues...

After the bell had rung, Regal was kept in the Masterlock for a few seconds. Masters threw him down to the mat, and he and Jindrak started putting the boots to Regal until some unfamiliar theme-music hit, and a tall, muscular man wearing blue and red came dashing out of the back. He got into the ring, and began immediately brawling with Jindrak & Masters, sending the shocked champions over the top-rope with clotheslines! He helped Regal stand to his feet, and handed him a microphone. Regal announced that the man's name is Paul Burchill, a student of his. He then challenged Masters & Jindrak to a match at Unforgiven, with the World Tag Team Championships on the line! The Champions nodded as they walked up the ramp, staring at Burchill, who never said a word. (61)

Rhyno vs Daivari

Pretty much a glorfied squash here. Daivari seemed to be terrified of Rhyno, spending the first minutes of the match just trying to not get hurt. Rhyno caught up to him after time though, and the beating began. Rhyno just started to absolutely pound on Daivari, throwing him into the corner and throwing punches and kicks at him. Hassan tried to interfere a few times, but Daivari was unable to capitalize upon it. After about six minutes, Rhyno sent Daivari into the ropes, and nailed him with the Gore! Daivari was pinned, 1, 2, 3. Rhyno seemed to forget about his opponent however, as after the match, Hassan decked him from behind with the Intercontinental Title! He grabbed Daivari and rolled up the ring, as Rhyno lay on the mat, clutching the back of his head. (72)

The Mystery

Shelton Benjamin was shown backstage, walking through the hall-way. A few random staff members said hello to him, nobody really of note. He then bumped into Charlie Haas and Rob Conway, who were heading to the ring for their match. They smirked at him, and started talking about how they were going to destroy Hurricane & Rosey. They proclaimed that they would be the "Best Damn Tag Team," and that they hadn't forgotten about Benjamin. They then walked off, smirking. Benjamin stood there, before shaking his head and heading into his room. When he opened the door he appeared to be suprised, and he looked over his shoulder before hesitantly walking into the room. Who or what did he see? (77)

Best Damn Tag Team vs Justice League

Continuing the pattern of the night, this was a lengthy squash, designed to put Haas and Conway over as a team. They actually gelled together pretty well, perhaps not as good as Haas and Benjamin did, but still good. They hit a lot of the same spots that the World's Greatest Tag Team did, but then again, that team hasn't been seen in well over a year. Hurricane got in a little bit of his Cruiserweight-offense during this, but it just wasn't enough to do anything. After about ten minutes, Rosey was sent to the outside and Conway put Hurricane on his shoulders. Haas went to the top, flew off with the Doomsday Device, and pinned Hurricane for the dub'ya. (82)

The Answer

Shelton Benjamin came out on stage after the match, causing Haas & Conway to put an end to their celebrations. He had a smile on his face, and a microphone in his hand. He applauded Haas & Conway, then began to speak. He said that the two looked pretty impressive as a team, especially for a first-time match. However, he said that he didn't think they'd be celebrating come Unforgiven, as they'd be wrestling in a match against Shelton Benjamin. Haas & Conway started to laugh, thinking that it would be a handicap match, but Shelton just smiled. He announced that at Unforgiven, he would be teaming up with "this man," which caused the lights to dim. "CAN YOU DID IT, SUCKA?" Booker T's music hit, and he made his return to RAW to a standing ovation! Haas and Conway looked shocked in the ring, as the show cut to a commercial. (76)

The King of the World

Chris Jericho was backstage with Todd Grisham. Grisham, being the simplistic character that he is, asked Jericho his thoughts about his match with Randy Orton at Unforgiven. Y2J laughed, and started talking about his past. He said that he was once like Randy Orton, however hard that is to believe. He was young, good looking, talented, and charismatic. Hell, he was even as cocky as Orton! But the difference between Orton and Jericho, he said, was wisdom. Jericho wrestled in all of the "big three" promotions, he wrestled in Japan, he wrestled all over the world. Randy Orton is just a rookie. "Come Unforgiven Randy, you're going to enter a whole new world! A world where I, Chris Jericho, am King!" (97)

Deuce Shade vs Randy Orton

A great way to start off Shade's WWE career. The announcers proclaimed him as the son of Jimmy Snuka multiple times throughout the match, which should add some instant credibility to Shade. He put up a really solid fight here, getting in a lot of offense. Orton was just distracted by Jericho (who was at ringside) early on, but Shade was so good that he had to turn his focus to the match. Both men hit a lot of big moves throughout this, and by the end fans were really pulling for Shade to win. He went to the top-rope after about ten inutes of action, and went for the Superfly Splash, but Orton managed to knock him down. Shade was going for a brainbuster at the fourteen minute mark, but Orton slid out of it and hit the RKO for the pin. He posed in the ring afterwards, as Jericho helped Shade to the back. (78)

The Alliance

Triple H, Edge, and Kurt Angle were shown backstage, all in the same locker-room. Ric Flair & Lita were also present. The trio were talking about their match coming up next. All three of them agreed that they didn't really care much for the others, but that they would work as a team tonight to take care of business, and get the advantage heading into Unforgiven. Triple H said that at Unforgiven he was going to pin Benoit with the Pedigree, and that he couldn't lose with Flair as the referee. Kurt Angle said that at the PPV, he was going to break Shawn Michaels' freaken' angle. And Edge...Edge just sat there with a smirk upon his face. The three left the room with Lita then, as Flair remained, appearing to be deep in thought. (86)

Something to Think About

A few moments after Edge, Triple H, Kurt Angle & Lita left the room, Chris Benoit entered and sat down across from Flair. Flair just stared at him. Benoit looked Flair in the eyes, and told him the same things that he's been telling him for almost a month now. Does he really want to have the last part of his career like this? Flair didn't really say anything at all, and Benoit told him that he had somebody he wanted Flair to talk to. In came Arn Anderson, who sat down next to Flair. Anderson talked about the old times, about how Flair used to be the best in the world. He stood up with Benoit after talking for a while, and said that Flair had a decision to make come Unforgiven. Did he want to become the best again, or did he want to remain underneath Triple H? (88)

Edge, Triple H, Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Batista©

Just an absolutely amazing six-man tag to end RAW with. This was honestly a Pay Per View quality match. It went for a good twenty minutes at least. Everybody had plenty of time in the ring with each opponent, and there was more than enough time for everyone to hit their signature spots. Some highlights include Triple H taking a brutal spinebuster from Batista, Chris Benoit getting put in the Ankle Lock, Edge hitting Benoit with the Spear, and Kurt Angle getting hit with the Batistabomb. This could've been won on numerous occasions, but the end didn't come until it was down to Triple H and Shawn Michaels, the other men brawling outside the ring. Trips was going for a Pedigree, but Michaels flipped him over his back, and hit the Sweet Chin Music to pin him for the win! All the men continued brawling after the match, as RAW came to a close. See you at Unforgiven! (88)

-----

Quick Results:

True Perfection def. William Regal

Rhyno def. Daivari

Best Damn Tag Team def. Justice League

Randy Orton def. Deuce Shade

HBK/Benoit/Batista def. HHH/Angle/Edge

Overall Show Rating: 80%

Who Dunnit?

Last week Mick Foley announced that John Cena and Christian could not lay hands on eachother before their match at No Mercy, even giving consequences if either did. Later in the night, the cameras found John Cena laid out on the concrete in the backstage area. Of course the number one suspect of the event is none other than Christian, but will he admit to attacking Cena or will it turn out to be that Christian was not the attacker?

Also in the events of Cena getting attacked, Carlito and Foley exchanged some words which ended up with Foley getting pissed off at Carlito and embarassing him in front of the crowd of people that were watching on. Foley stated on WWE.com/Smackdown that he lost his head and was frustrated with the event at hand. He also said he would talk to Carlito about what he said this week on Smackdown!.

The Basham Brothers will be seeking revenge on The System this week. Simon Dean granted The Basham's a chance for revenge, but in the form of a gauntlet. This week Danny Basham will be facing Frankie Kazarian. If he succeeds, he will move on next week to face Johnny Swinger, and eventually Simon Dean. If Danny fails to win a match, then Doug will have a chance in the gauntlet.

RVD will be in action this week as once again he will be going up against a former ECW star. This weeks opponent for Mr. Thursday Night is Nunzio. Will Rob be able to continue his undefeated streak since returning to the WWE, or will Nunzio be the one who ends it?

For the third straight week in a row, John Bradshaw Layfield will be in the main event of Smackdown!. First he defeated Rey Mysterio in singles action, then last week he disqaulified himself and Orlando in a tag match against Rey and Eddie after hitting Eddie with a cowbell and then hitting a devestating Clothesline From Hell, with the aid of Reigns and Morgan. This week he will face Eddie Guerrero in singles action as Rey will not be in the house as he needed a week off after last weeks attack.

Confirmed Card

JBL vs Eddie Guerrero

RVD vs Nunzio

Danny Basham vs Frankie Kazarian

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for September 22nd

Taped from Lubbock, Texas(10,039 in Attendance)

[A video plays, showing the contract signing between Cena and Christian a couple of weeks ago. It then cuts to Cena talking about Christian last week and Foley saying that he didn't want either man laying hands on one another, with the consequences. Finally it cut to the clip of Cena laid out in the back with Foley upset about the sight. The video ended with a grey shot of Cena on the ground. After that the opening video/music rolls and then the crowd is shown as the camera pans the arena.]

COLE: ”Welcome to Smackdown! here in Lubbock. And Jim, I still can't believe that Christian would attack Cena after being warned that there would be consequences for an action such as that.”

CORNETTE: “Hold your horses there Michael because all we know is that John Cena was attacked last week but we don't know by who all you and everyone else is doing is assuming is that it was Christian himself who did the deed just because he is the number one contender if it was Christian who was laid out no one would ever think that it could be John Cena since he is an angel to all of you.”

COLE: “Well who else could have attacked Cena? Who else would want Cena out of action for No Mercy? No one other-Wait. I'm getting word that John Cena has just walked into the building! Maybe he wants to confront Christian face to face, something the number one contender can't do.”

[The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Cena walking into the building with his street clothes and a brace on his nose. He walks through the area with an angered and determined look on his face. Carlito Cool steps in his path and is about to say something, but Cena just shoves him to the side. Eventually security blocks his path.]

SECURITY GUARD #1: “Mister Foley has given us direct orders to escort you from the building if you showed up to ensure that nothing else goes wrong in the matter of two weeks, so we can do it the easy way or the hard way.”

CENA: "I don't give a damn what Foley says at this point. If he wants me out then he's gonna have to get his ass down here and throw me outta this joint! You can try stopping me, but it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than some rent-a-cops to get me to leave!"

[Cena continues walking, but the security grab him and stop him. Cena then starts to attack the security and almost succeeds in getting away, but several wrestlers and staff join in to try and stop Cena from getting in. One of the security guards even puts a pair of handcuffs on Cena and they manage to get him out of the building.]

CORNETTE: "Some WWE Champion we have he can't even obey the rules set down by our General Manager and has to attack the finest security this town can offer although that isn't too much of a compliment."

COLE: "What do you expect? He got attacked last week and this week he isn't allowed into the building just because he got attacked. That isn't very fair and I'm sorry but our GM made a bad choice in that."

CORNETTE: "Quit whining and let the show get to the first match because if you keep talking about how unjust and unfair and all that crap about Cena is then I am sure that No Mercy would even be a show for you to vent your stupid frustrations out."

90%

----------

Normal Singles Match

Akio [vs] Tajiri w/ Torrie Wilson

[Evenly paced match-up between the two. Tajiri started off the match and then things basically exchanged between the two in the middle of it. Akio started getting a slight advantage but lost it after he missed a clothesline the corner and Tajiri locked in the tarantula. Tajiri released the hold before the ref made it to the five count and Billy Kidman started making his way out to the ring. Tajiri didn't notice at first as he kept his focus on the match, but he did notice when he heard Torrie screaming when Kidman grabbed her. Tajiri got out of the ring behind Kidman. Torrie slapped him, causing him to spin around, and Tajiri nailed him in the head with a stiff kick. He slid back into the ring where he was met with boots from Akio. A few more minutes passed before Akio went for the NeckPlex Slam, but Tajiri escaped from it and nailed him in the back of the knees, making Akio drop to his knees, and then hit the Buzzsaw kick for the win.]

87%

----------

[The cameras cut to the back where we see Carlito Cool walking down a hallway and then is stopped by the General Manager.]

CARLITO: “'Ey man. I don't have anything cool to say to you after you embarassed me in front of the locker room last week. And embarassing me..it ain't cool.”

FOLEY: “Carlito, you're right. I shouldn't have yelled at you and embarassed you last week. I let my temper get the better of me and I apologize. But seeing my main event for No Mercy in jeopardy is something else that isn't cool and if I let anyone get away with that kind of stuff while I'm in charge, then I won't be any better than past Smackdown! GM's or even Eric Bischoff. At least with me you get an apology Carlito. With anyone else you would have been punished for being a suspect. Not with me, though. With me, you get rewarded because I know it wasn't you and because I lost my temper with you."

CARLITO: “Getting rewarded...Now dat's cool. Just what kind of reward are we talking about, because if it isn't something cool, then Carlito won't be accepting it."

FOLEY: “Oh it's very cool, Carlito. It is the coolest thing you can imagine. But it isn't here tonight. It was just too short of a notice to get it here tonight, right here in Lubbock!"

[The crowd cheers from the cheap pop from Foley.]

FOLEY: “So make sure you're here next week for your reward and I promise you will be so surprised you will probably lose consiousness.

75%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We return to see a hype video. It shows a mans toned body and muscles with a few shots of the person hitting hard punches and kicks to people. After a few moments of that the camera circles the man in a neutral scene to reveal that it is Daniel Puder. A voice over ends the video with "Daniel Puder...Not just perfect...Not just the whole package...But the Perfect Package..." With that the words 'Coming Soon to Smackdown!" appears on the screen.]

68%

----------

Normal Singles Match

Danny Basham w/ Doug Basham [vs] Frankie Kazarian w/ The System

[Naturally the match had a lot of interferance from both sides, with Doug mostly trying to prevent The System from costing Danny the match. Danny took it to Kazarian most of the time, with Kazarian getting in a few open shots every now and then. After several times of The System helping by distracting Danny, Kazarian started getting on the offense. Kazarian was even able to hit Danny with a weight belt a few times while the ref was distracted. That proved to be of little help in the end, though, when Danny started coming back and hit the Brain Damage for the win, with The System attacking Danny too little too late. Doug got into the brawl and evened things up, but he was sent to the outside by Swinger as Dean continued kicking Danny. They helped Kazarian up, who ran and hit a baseball slide kick to Doug as he tried getting back into the ring.]

69%

----------

[The camera heads to the back where we see another brawl in the works, this one between The Dudleyz and MNM. Mostly punches are only exchanged with neither team really getting an advantage. They continue throwing punches and kicks as they move through out the open area. All of a sudden London and Kendrick are seen coming in the picture with chairs. They both lift them up to hit MNM, but both Mercury and Nitro duck and The Dudleyz end up being the ones on the receiving ends of the chair shots. MNM then attack Kendrick and London, taking the chairs in the process. MNM use the chairs and knock out the two. Instead of leaving, they pick The Dudleyz up. Bubba ends up getting sent into a wall that had pipes leaning up against them and D-Von gets sent into a storage truck. MNM laugh as they leave the scene.]

66%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We return from the break and see a close up of Christian. The camera zooms out a little to reveal Mick Foley looking at the shot of Cena laid out from last week on a small television.]

FOLEY: “....Guys don't just end up eating pavement like that without someone causing it, Christian. Obviously someone who has a grudge against John and someone who has a reason to attack him before the No Mercy pay-per-view did it, and the only person the fits both of those criteria is you. So why don't you just be honest and tell me the truth about you attacking Cena last week.”

CHRISTIAN: “For someone with a big head, Mick, it sure is empty. I can see why people would think Captain Charisma would attack John Cena. I have a title shot against him at No Mercy and what better way to ensure a win than to try and injure the champ weeks before the event? And the fact that I loathe Cena and want him out of the title picture, off Smackdown!, and even off the face of this planet even adds to the fuel of me being the prime suspect of the attack.”

FOLEY: "So then just admit you did it. I have my champ laid out last week and showing up this week looking to kick your ass regardless of consequences and even with a broken nose that he suffered from last week. Luckily his nose isn't that bad and he will be 100% by No Mercy and when that time comes I won't be able to stop him from doing what he wants to you. Come that No DQ match, you are his toy and he will do what he wants with you. He is going to make you cry. He is going to make you break. He is going to make you bleed. And he will probably think of other things to do to you that not even my mind can fathom. So just tell me you did it, and I can punish you for it by taking you out of the match and probably saving your career. I saved you tonight by making sure Cena wasn't allowed in the building, but that is only for tonight. Next week he is going to be back on Smackdown! and I will try my damndest to stop him from sending you to the hospital, but I can only try."

CHRISTIAN: "So...If I just tell you that I did it, you can save my career and even life by taking me out of that match. Wow, Mick. I mean, I didn't think of that...But the fact you seem to be forgetting is that the Captain isn't stupid enough to attack someone after being warned not to. If I wanted to take out the champ I would have done it in a way that actually succeeded, not in a way that just made him suffer a broken nose. I have been in countless TLC and ladder matches, all of which showed how hardcore I can be. If I did want to attack Cena, don't you think I would have done something better than whoever really attacked him did? Don't you think I would have finished the job? I don't get a name like 'The Captain' for no reason, Mick. And besides. Captain Charisma wasn't in the arena last week or anywhere near it. He was out partying with everyone he knew as an early celebration for my victory and title win. If you're done throwing accusations around instead of doing a little more and better detective work, why don't you watch this tape if you want the truth."

[Christian hands Mick a tape and leaves the room. Mick puts the tape in the VCR and plays it. The screen shows a party at what looks like a bar with the date and time in the lower corner, roughly the same time that Cena was attacked. The video then shows Christian partying and talking to people. The screen then cuts to a video.]

82%

----------

[The next video shows Hardcore Holly and Eugene. Holly is once again yelling at Eugene and slapping him around in a ring at a training center. Eugene starts to look like he is about to cry.]

HOLLY: "What's the matter Eugene?!? You going to cry like a baby? You want Uncle Bischoff to wipe your tears?" Holly slaps Eugene "Well that's just too damn bad! This is Smackdown! and I'm not going to take it easy on you until you start acting like an adult instead of some dumb kid! So what are you going to do to stop me, huh?"

[Holly starts hitting Eugene with some punches and kicks now and continues verbally abusing him as Eugene starts crying.]

HOLLY: "Stop being a baby! You want to be a wrestler then start acting like one! Wrestlers don't cry just because they get slapped around. They fight back. So why don't you fight back!"

[Holly continues hitting poor Eugene. He backs Eugene into the corner and beats him up there for a while. Not too long after Eugene starts screaming and spins and slams Holly into the corner.]

EUGENE: "Stop it or I'll break every damn bone in your body!"

[As he said that he had an actual angered look upon his face, one not that we have ever seen Eugene make. He then goes back to normal.]

EUGENE: "I-I'm sorry Bob. I didn't mean to yell at you. Oh oh oh! Can you drive me around in your race car?!?"

HOLLY: "Now that I found how to unleash the Eugene that's been dying to get out temporarily, maybe I can get him to stay out."

[The video fades to black and the cameras head to a commercial.]

68%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

Nunzio [vs] Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman

[Another good match-up between two former ECW alumni's. RVD quickly got on the offense, making sure to work on Nunzio's ribs and midsection. Nunzio got a couple of reversals in the first few minutes of the match and gained control. Nunzio tried taking out RVD's legs to keep him from being able to get to the top rope for the frog splash. Nunzio went for the Arriverderci, but RVD somehow countered it and sent Nunzio to the outside. Nunzio made a small come back later in the match, but Heyman slid a chair into the ring and distracted the ref on the other side to cost Nunzio the match. RVD picked it up and went to hit him, but Nunzio kicked him in the gut and took the chair himself. He went to hit RVD with it, but got it plowed into his face after RVD hit a Vandaminator. He threw the chair away, went to the top, and hit the Five Star Frog Splash after Heyman got off the apron for the win.]

81%

----------

[We go to a locker room to see The Cabinet watching footage of last weeks main event. The part where JBL hit the devestating Clothesline From Hell on Mysterio to be exact.]

JBL: "Ha ha ha. That little Mexican jumping bean must be broken in half after getting hit that hard! Thanks to you two powerhouse monsters, we have one less illegal immigrant to deal with in this week. The only bad part about the whole thing is he will probably be back in no time looking for payback. But after Eddie Guerrero is taken out tonight, it'll be even easier pickings for us."

ORLANDO: "No doubt, J-Bizzle."

JBL: "J...What?"

ORLANDO: "J-Bizzle. It's part of somethin' new I'm tryin'. See, I figga if I act like them kids today, they be wantin' to support J-Bizzle and his Cabinet. And we both be knowin' that the more supporta's we be havin', the betta' The Cabizzle will be lookin' yo."

JBL: "It's a good idea Orlando, but I don't know if I'll be able to get used to this new image of yours too soon. If it gains us more supporters, then people will soon realize that this once great country should be ran the way I envision it and not the way it is currently being run. Just think. No illegal immigrants. More jobs for true American's. Not going to war since we would be the most powerful country out there and nobody will want to mess with us...That is a utopia. And with you monsters and Orlando Jor-"

ORLANDO: "No, yo, no. It ain't bein' Orlando Jordany anysmore. It be bein' O-Jizzle. I havta' be havin' a...stupid name to attract these peoples."

JBL: "Well it's stupid enough."

ORLANDO: "You be gotsin it all wrong's yo. Stupid be meanin' good and cool yo."

JBL: "You have you're definition and I have mine...With you two monsters and O-Jizzle, we can make my utopia by starting here in the WWE."

[JBL rewinds the video and plays it again and all four men laugh when they see Mysterio getting hit with the Clothesline From Hell.]

78%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match

John Bradshaw Layfield w/ The Cabinet [vs] Eddie Guerrero

[Eddie showed a great deal of animosity to try and hurt JBL for hurting Rey last week. JBL tried overpowering him, but Eddie just kept bouncing back through out the match. JBL went for the Clothesline From Hell a little earlier than he usually would and ended up missing it as Eddie ducked, followed by Eddie kicking him and delivering the Three Amigos. Eddie also had to keep attacking the three men on the outside as they would keep getting on the apron. After getting a little tired, beat down a bit and taking JBL down, Eddie went to the outside and grabbed two chairs. He set one near the corner and slid in the ring with the other away from it. The ref grabbed the chair Eddie was holding and got rid of it. In the mean time Eddie got the other chair and held it. As JBL got up he tosses the chair to him and fell to the mat, acting like he got hit with the chair. With the ref still getting rid of the chair, JBL hit Eddie in the midsection a few times with the chair and then put the chair in Eddie's hands. JBL laid down and put Eddie on top of him in a pinning position. The ref got back into the ring and saw Eddie with the chair in his hands and pinning JBL and called for the bell.]

COLE: "What is this!? JBL just used Eddie's own tactics against him and won the match with them! Damn that JBL!"

CORNETTE: "Damn that JBL for cheating to win the match when Eddie was about to do the exact same thing and when Eddie has cheated to win tons of matches in his career including his WrestleMania match against Kurt Angle last year at WrestleMania 20 I mean come on Cole how bias can you be?"

COLE: "I'm not bias, Jim. It is fun when Eddie cheats because he adds humor. JBL just tries to destroy his opponent when he cheats and that showed last week and tonight. One can only wonder whether Eddie or Rey Mysterio will be in the house next week."

CORNETTE: "Well if they aren't I won't be too upset because we have a lot of fine talent and most of them are better than those two but I can't wait until next week to see if either of them will be man enough to walk into the arena."

COLE: "It isn't about being man enough. It's about having the physical capability to walk into the arena and I am sure both of them and John Cena will have some things to say next week about the recent events tonight and last week. For Jim Cornette, I am Michael Cornette and have a good-"

CORNETTE: "Don't assume I wish them a good night, Michael as I am only going to say have a night and bye you people who haven't pressed the mute button to block out Michael's annoying voice.."

78%

----------

Quick Results

Tajiri def. Akio

Danny Basham def. Frankie Kazarian

Rob Van Dam def. Nunzio

John Bradshaw Layfield def. Eddie Guerrero

Overall Smackdown! Rating-75%

------------------------------------------------

IPB Image

September 24th, 2005

Nunzio def. Kevin Kaylerd (Kid Kash) via pinfall. Kash dominated the match until Nunzio got an upset victory after hitting the Kiss Of Death.-74%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the segmant of Carlito and Foley last week with Foley telling Carlito he would be getting a reward next week on Smackdown!.-82%

G.I. Show and Funaki def. Rene Dupree and Akio via pinfall. Dupree and Akio did their best to keep Funaki in and Show out of the match, but they couldn't keep it up for long. Show won the match after hitting the Showstopper on Akio. After the match Dupree hit Funaki with the French flag and then hit Show a few times, having not much of an effect, before scurrying off at.-75%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the JBL vs Guerrero match.-80%

Joey Matthews def. Brian Kendrick via pinfall. Kendrick sped around the ring and avoided a lot of Matthews offense, but Matthews ended up winning the match after hitting the Full Effect.-87%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of Cena being taken out of the building by security two days ago and of the Christian/Foley segmant.-87%

Orlando Jordan def. Scotty 2 Hotty via pinfall. Pretty much a squash match. Jordan hit a Reverse Neckbreaker after countering a bulldog and used the ropes for leverage to win.-73%

Overall Rating-73%

Edited by Vitamin E

Shit....I had a PPV preview all typed up for everybody, with detailed summaries of the feuds and all that stuff. I did it early so I could post it early. But it looks as though I didn't save, as when I go to my "Unforgiven PPV Preview" I just get a blank document. :( I really can't afford to waste the time typing it again, so I'll just post the card. Sorry.

Anyway, predicting each match correctly earns you two points, each bonus question earns you one. There will be a total of 20 pts.

IPB Image

RAW Presents: "WWE Unforgiven" 2005

September 25th, 2005

World Heavyweight Title:

Batista© vs Edge

The Final Encounter:

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

Special Guest Referee-Ric Flair:

Chris Benoit vs Triple H

Grudge Match:

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

WWE Intercontinental Title-Hardcore:

Muhammad Hassan© vs Rhyno

Tag Team Grudge Match:

Best Damn Tag Team vs Benjamin & Booker T.

World Tag Team Titles:

True Perfection© vs Regal and Burchill

Bonus Questions:

1. Will any matches end in a disqualification?

2. Will anyone return/debut?

3. Name one wrestler who will cut a promo backstage.

4. Will Ric Flair side with Triple H, Chris Benoit, or neither of them?

5. Who will get the fall in the Tag Title match?

6. Which match will get the highest overall rating? (EWR)

IPB Image

WWE Unforgiven Results

[After a black and white video showcasing the event for tonight plays, the pyros go off causing the fans in attendance to go absolutely wild! The voices of Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler float across the air, finally making their return to a RAW Pay Per View!]

JR: "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Unforgiven! This is going to be one hell of a night, and I absolutely can't wait for some of these matches."

King: "Only some of the matches JR? Are you telling the people they should forget about some of them?"

JR: "Of course not King, all of the matches that RAW has are worth watching. I'm just more excited for some of them than I am for others."

King: "Oh, ok JR. I know you're excited to see Edge win the World Title, but that's not until the main event! Just hang in there 'till then!"

JR: "Oh you...do you ever..."

King: "Quiet JR, don't you hear that! The Masterpiece...er....Masterpieces have arrived!"

-----

World Tag Team Titles:

True Perfection© vs Regal & Burchill

William Regal and Mark Jindrak were the first two competitors in the ring, with Paul Burchill and Chris Masters staring menacingly from their respective turnbuckles. The match started off fairly slowly, with a lock-up. Jindrak, with his strength advantage, won the lock-up and threw Regal down. He then arrogantly (and stupidly) taunted Regal by flexing his biceps. Regal lept to his feet and charged into Jindrak, sending him into the corner, where he began hitting the Champion with a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. Jindrak's fitness gave him the advantage though, as Regal was soon exhausted and fell prey to a clothesline from Jindrak. Jindrak then rose to his feet, and began hitting Regal with a series of powerslams. Masters was then quickly tagged in.

As soon as Masters was tagged in any hope that Regal had of winning this match vanished from his mind. "The Masterpiece" absolutely dominated Regal, using many of the same moves that Jindrak did. One particularly explosive moment saw Masters picking Regal high above his head, and just throwing him down to the mat. Regal cried out in agony, and Masters went to the pin. Regal was able to get his foot on the rope, however. Masters picked up Regal again, and set him up for a powerbomb. But when he got him up, Regal began punching him in the face. Masters appeared to have the situation control though, yet Regal continued to strike him, even poking Masters in the eyes! This caused Masters to lose focus and drop Regal, which allowed Regal to leap into the corner and tag in Burchill! The crowd gave him a decent pop, and he entered the ring and began destroying Masters. He leveled him with clotheslines, and then hit a series of chops in the corner. However, instead of continuing his assault, Burchill did something unexpected. He let Masters tag in Jindrak. Jindrak came in hesitantly, and just proceeded to get his ass handed to him by the newcomer. Burchill hit several of his mentor's signature moves, including the european uppercut and the exploder suplex. He was about to pin Jindrak, but Masters snuck up behind him, and tried to lock in the MasterLock! He was unable to do so, and Burchill prevented him from locking it in with his brute strength. He then hit Masters with the Regal Cutter! Burchill walked over, and puts Jindrak in the Royal Mutilation (Rings of Saturn). Jindrak struggled...Jindrak tapped! New Champions! The two men celebrated in the ring after the match, Regal patting his protege on the back as they walked up the ramp.

Regal & Burchill def. True Perfection© via submission to become the NEW World Tag Team Champions at 8:03. Not a bad match, Burchill looked really strong in his debut match. It was a bit short, but that just puts over Burchill more. He didn't break the Masterlock, but he kept Masters from locking it in. Decent stuff. (71)

-----

King: "I can't believe it! We've got new World Tag Team Champions JR!"

JR: "And from what I've seen King, Paul Burchill is going to become a superstar here on RAW. He was just...dominant in that match!"

King: "I'll give you that JR, he was awfully impressive. I mean, he stopped the Masterpiece!"

JR: "Well we've got more tag-team action coming up shortly King, but for right now, take a look at the footage."

[A video plays, showing how Benjamin & Haas were once friends, but are now allies.]

King: "This is going to be another great one JR...it's got my favorite new team in it, the Best Damn Tag Team, Haas and Conway!"

JR: "We'll certainly see exactly how great they are in this one King, Shelton Benjamin and Booker T. are two phenomenal athletes and great tag team wrestlers."

-----

Tag Team Grudge Match:

Best Damn Tag Team vs Benjamin & Booker T.

The crowd was pretty into this from the start, when Booker T. and Charlie Haas locked up in the ring. Booker T. won the test of strength, but Haas quickly brought Booker T. down to the mat into a chain-wrestling sequence. Haas had the obvious advantage here, do to his agility and amatuer backround, but Booker T. actually held up suprisingly well. Haas forced Booker into an awkward leg submission, but Booker grabbed the rope to break the hold. Haas was relentless in his assault, as he continued to work over the legs of Booker T, as well as hitting a few moves to weaken Booker's back. Haas really got the attack on the legs over as a way to limit Booker's offense. He just kept kicking the legs out from Booker, and then putting him in submissions. After several minutes of this he tagged in Conway, who entered the ring and continued to do what Haas had been doing from the start of the match.

Conway locked Booker into a single-leg Boston Crab, causing Booker T. to scream out in pain. Shelton Benjamin had had enough, and he lept onto the turnbuckle, and flew off, flying into the middle of the ring and hitting Conway with a clothesline. The referee forced Benjamin to leave the ring, but the damage had been done. Booker began crawling towards his corner, Conway towards his. Conway tagged Haas in...but Booker T. took one final leap and tagged in Shelton Benjamin! The World's Greatest Tag Team collides! Haas and Benjamin immediately went towards eachother, and started to brawl. The two fought towards the corner, where Haas madly grabbed the ropes to try and stop Benjamin's assault. However, Benjamin merely pushed Haas face-first into the turnbuckle, and caught him with a dragon suplex! 1..2..Haas just kicked out! Benjamin got to his feet, and hit a quick snap-suplex. Benjamin walked over, and went to pick up Haas, but Haas gets him into a small package! 1...2...Benjamin just barely kicked out. Both men get up, lock-up...Benjamin throws Haas into the corner! He runs, and hits a Stinger Splash! He threw Haas into Booker T's corner...Stinger Splash again! Benjamin tagged in Booker T, who got into the ring and hit Haas with a suplex. Booker T. kicked Haas in the gut in the middle of the ring, and went for the Scissors Kick, but Haas kicked Booker T. right in the knee! Haas then dashed into his corner and tagged in Conway! Haas was down...exhausted in his corner...Conway went for the Perfectplex, but Booker T. elbowed him in the ribs, and hit the Book-End! Booker T. covers, 1...2...Haas just now realizes what's going on....3! Booker T. and Shelton Benjamin pick up the win! They celebrate as Haas & Conway look on.

Booker & Benjamin def. Best Damn Tag Team via pinfall at 12:58. Pretty good match, everybody looked good. I'm glad that Booker T. didn't win with the scissors kick, as that would've made all of the leg-work by Haas & Conway useless. Oh well, it looks like the feud between the WGTT isn't over quite yet. Fun match, though. (81)

-----

JR: "What a return match for Booker T! He hasn't looked so good in tag team action since his days in WCW as part of Harlem Heat!"

King: "I can't believe that the Best Damn Tag Team lost JR! They're the best team on RAW!"

JR: "Well apparantly they weren't good enough King, they were just beaten soundly and cleanly. I have a feeling this isn't over yet, though."

King: "Well up next we've got a hardcore match for the Intercontinental Title!"

JR: "Rhyno's been impressive since he returned to RAW over the Summer, but can he break Muhammad Hassan's undefeated streak?"

King: "I haven't been very accurate with my predictions so far JR, and I'm no Hassan fan...I hope Rhyno Gores that little..."

-----

WWE Intercontinental Title-Hardcore Match:

Muhammad Hassan© w/Daivari vs Rhyno

Hassan and Daivari actually brought a bunch of weapons out to the ring with them in a cart, so the fans knew that there would be no shortage of violence in this one. The two didn't even get into the ring to start, they just started brawling on the way to the ring. Rhyno had the advantage, with his pure strength. He's even pretty quick for his size. He just started pounding away at Hassan. It became apparent early on that Daivari would play a key role in this match, as he jumped on Rhyno's back, forcing him to stop punching Hassan against the guard-rail. Rhyno ran backwards, and crushed Daivari against the rail...but this distraction allowed Hassan to grab a weapon (a stop sign) from the cart and clock Rhyno in the face with it. A little dent was left in the sign, and Hassan quickly pinned Rhyno for a 2 count. Hassan picked up Rhyno (who was bleeding now) but Rhyno charged and sent both of them crashing through the barricade!

Hassan, who was the man who took most of the attack, was shaken. Rhyno got up first, and walked over, bringing the cart of weapons to the two of them. He reached in, and pulled out a steel chain. He immediately began chocking Hassan with it, which got a good reaction from the crowd. He didn't do it long enough to make Hassan pass out though, instead he wrapped the chain around his first and punched Hassan in the face with it, causing Hassan to be busted open as well. Daivari tried to make himself known again by hitting Rhyno from behind with a chair, but Rhyno turned around and punched Daivari in the face as well, before picking up the chair. He walked menacingly over to Hassan, lifted the chair above his head, and brought it crashing down on his back. Hassan screamed in his agony, blood pouring down his face, as Rhyno hit him again and again. And the crowd absolutely loved it, which shows how hated Hassan is. The chair was dented, and Rhyno tossed it away. He then went into the cart that Hassan had brough to the ring, reached in, and pulled out a kendo stick. He walked over to Hassan...but was hit with a low-blow from behind by Daivari. Hassan smiled through his crimson mask as he rose to his feet, pried the kendo stick from Rhyno's hands, and shashed the "Man Beast" in the face with it, breaking the stick. Rhyno went down hard, and Hassan did his signature taunt to huge heat. Hassan then went (again) to the cart, and grabbed the last item in it: the Intercontinental Title. Daivari brought Rhyno up to his knees, and Hassan ran towards Rhyno, hitting him square in the nose with the belt! Hassan goes for the pin, 1...2..Rhyno kicked out! The crowd went absolutely nuts, and Hassan was in shock. Hassan yelled something at Daivari, who understood and pulled away the mat, revealing solid concrete. Hassan picked up Rhyno...Modified STO! 1...2...Rhyno kicked out again! The crowd erupted for that, and Hassan was (again) shocked. After taking a moment to recollect himself, Hassan rolled Rhyno over to the ring. He Daivari got into the ring, and Hassan put Rhyno on the ring apron, with Daivari holding his arms. He then reached under the ring, pulled out a table, and set it up! The Champion stood on the ring apron with Rhyno, looked over his shoulder, and...oh my god...a Modified STO off of the ring apron and through a table! Daivari got out of the ring, and rolled Hassan onto Rhyno, 1.....2.....3! Hassan has done it!

Muhammad Hassan def. Rhyno via pinfall to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship at 14:09. Pretty darn good brawl, lots of weapons used. It took a hell of a lot to put Rhyno down, so he doesn't look too weak. Not to mention the fact that Hassan had Daivari help him multiple times throughout the match, either. (71)

-----

JR: "Damn Hassan and Daivari! They did it again!"

King: "I usually don't agree with you JR, but...well...I agree!"

JR: "If Rhyno couldn't beat Hassan, just who the hell can King?"

-----

The General Manager

[Eric Bischoff is shown backstage, walking around and talking to the staff members about the show. They all suck up to Bischoff, telling him that it's great. However, Bischoff bumps into someone he definately did not expect to find here: Stephanie McMahon!]

Bischoff: "What...what are you doing here, Stephanie? I'm handling the show just fine! I fully expect this event to get...massive buy-rates! Lots of merchandise!"

[stephanie laughs at Bischoff, and smiles.]

Stephanie: "I'm just checking in on my brand, Eric. You know...making sure that things are under control. Making sure....that everybody is doing their job."

[bischoff looks nervous, and he swallows before speaking.]

Bischoff: "Well...I'm sure that you'll find everyone on the RAW roster to be very hard-working, Stephanie. Everything's definately under control...nobody...out of control...er...I've gotta go, enjoy the show!"

[bischoff walks away quickly, while Stephanie laughs at Bischoff. A figure appears over her shoulder, and crowd pops...it's Vince McMahon!]

Vince: "What the hell happened to him? Where's his arrogance, his confidence? He's back to being a sleazy kiss-up again!"

[stephanie shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head, as the crowd pops for the McMahon cameo.]

-----

JR: "I can't believe Mr. McMahon is here at Unforgiven! And Stephanie too!"

King: "She is the owner of RAW you know!"

JR: "I know that...but still! Oh well, at least Bischoff doesn't have to worry about this show being good."

-----

Singles Match:

Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho

This match didn't start with a lock-up, but rather a stare-down between the two men. Orton walked right up to Jericho, and after staring him down, slapped him in the face. Jericho looked pissed, but he shrugged, and slapped Orton back. Orton was clearly surprised, and he tackled Jericho to the ground, and the two began rolling around and exchanging punches. Y2J started to get an advantage, so Orton rolled over to the ropes to break up the fight. Jericho got up, smiled, and tauned Randy, mocking the pose that he does on his way to the ring. The two began exchanging blows once again, until Jericho ducked under Orton's forearm and hit a scoop-slam. When Orton got up, Jericho followed with a snap suplex, before hitting a drop-kick on Orton when he got up, sending the "Legend Killer" over the ropes and to the floor below! Y2J then posed in the ring to the delight of the live crowd. He seemed to think about going over the top rope, flying towards Orton, but he restrained himself and just posed some more as Orton slowly rose outside of the ring.

When Orton rolled back into the ring he looked absolutely livid. He ran at Jericho, but he was taken down with an armdrag, and then put into an armbar (which incidentally is just one of Jericho's 1004 holds). Orton struggled briefly, before taking the legs out from Jericho, and standing up. When Jericho rose he was met with several European Uppercuts courtesy of Randy Orton, and was then hit with a beautiful dropkick by Orton. Orton then went on an offensive rally, pouring everything he had into beating Jericho. He used a full nelson slam for a two count, and a DDT got a near-fall as well. However, Jericho was not out of the match. Orton went to the top-rope and attempted a flying crossbody, but Jericho hit him right in the chest with a drop-kick, sending both men down. They both arose near the count of seven, and went to work once more. Jericho won this segment of the match, hitting a fisherman's suplex for a two count. When Orton got up he was already groggy, and a step-up enziguri by Jericho sent him into the ropes. Jericho taunted, and then ran into the ropes, leaping onto Orton's back to great reaction from the fans. Orton staggered backwards, and Jericho hit a running bulldog on him! Jericho ran into the ropes, and springboarded off, hitting the Lionsault! 1...2...Orton just managed to kick out! Jericho stood up and pulled on his hair, looking frustrated and surprised. He bent down to pick up Orton...but Orton hit him with a drop toe-hold right into the referee! Seeing that the referee was down, Orton walked over to Jericho on his knees, and hit Y2J with a low-blow! He then kicked Jericho in the gut, and hit the O-Zone (his finisher from OVW). The referee slowly crawled over, 1...2....Jericho kicked out! Orton couldn't believe it! He rose, and began taunting for the RKO...but when Jericho got up, he pushed Orton into the ropes, and hit a superkick! Orton's in the middle of the ring, and Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho! He struggled to get Orton over, but Orton poked him in the eyes and shoved him off, into the ropes. Jericho staggered back to Orton...RKO! Orton pins, 1, 2, 3!

Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho via pinfall at 14:57. Really good match, the fans absolutely loved it. There weren't really any restholds or anything, which was surprising. Jericho made Orton look like gold, and Orton showed that he can wrestle a good match as well. He cheated to win, but damn was this ever entertaining to watch. (90)

-----

JR: "Randy Orton has done it again! He didn't quite do it cleanly, but he won the damn match."

King: "I knew that he could do it JR, that loss to Batista must've just been a fluke!"

JR: "Well even if it wasn't King, Orton will be back in title contention after this win."

[A video plays, showing the feuds between Chris Benoit and Triple H, as well as the history Ric Flair has with both men.]

JR: "Coming up next is the special guest referee match, King. I personally can't wait to see what Ric Flair decides to do."

King: "I'm sure he'll call in right down the middle JR, but he's got to stay with Triple H."

JR: "And why do you say that, King?"

King: "They're like Batman and Robin, JR! You can't seperate Triple H and Ric Flair!"

-----

Guest Referee- Ric Flair:

Chris Benoit vs Triple H

One thing's for sure: Ric Flair sure did look wierd with a striped shirt on. Judging by his facial expressions, he looked pretty nervous as Benoit and Triple H had their stare-down. He looked even more nervous as Benoit walked up to Triple H, and shoved him. Triple H shoved back, pushing Benoit into the corner. Triple H went to punch Benoit, but Benoit ducked and threw Trips into the corner before hitting a bunch of his (and Flair's) signature knife-edge chops. He hit a good ten or so, before Triple H ducked under the top rope, which caused Flair to make Benoit stop his assault. He reluctantly did, and allowed "The Game" to enter the ring again. The two locked up in the middle of the ring, and Triple H won the test of strength, hitting Benoit in the stomach with his knee, and hitting a scoop slam. Triple H then followed up his assault with a knee drop to the head, before locking in a sleeperhold. Flair let Benoit's arm drop twice before "The Crippler" started to rally. He rose to his feet and elbowed Triple H in the ribs several times, before slipping behind and hitting Trips with a dragon suplex for a two count.

Flair was calling it right down the middle thus far, which was something that surprised both of the announcers. Both men were down at this point, and it took a few moments for them to rise to their feet. When they did Benoit hit Triple H with a stiff chop, and Triple H countered with one of his own. They fought like this for a decent amount of time, each getting in close to ten chops, before Benoit caught Triple H's hand and brought him down into the Crippler Crossface. "The Game" struggled in the hold for a moment, before reaching out and putting his foot on the ropes. Flair then immediately forced Benoit to break the hold. Benoit got up and grabbed Triple H's hair, before hitting him again with a knee to the abdomen and hitting a swift snap-suplex. Benoit then dropped to his knees and locked Triple H in an arm-bar. He really put on the pressure, causing Triple H to cry out in pain. He was able to escape from it, however, but Benoit went down to Triple H's leg and put him in a leg-lock. Interesting strategy, just going for submissions to wear Triple H down. "The Game" was able to get to the ropes this time though, and Benoit had to break the hold. He went on the offensive again, going for what appeared to be another snap-suplex, only to have it blocked and to feel the power of a DDT from Triple H. Flair started counting both men down, and he got to eight before both of them rose. They entered another chop-fest, with Benoit winning, and hitting a northern lights suplex on Triple H! He covered, 1...2...Triple H just managed to kick out in time! The crowd was on their feet, as Benoit went over to "the Game's" feet and applied the Sharpshooter! Triple H seemed ready to tap-out, but be managed to get his fingers on the rope to break it up. Benoit got up and let Triple H rise, before hitting a german suplex. He kept his arms locked, and hit another, and then another! Finally, with Triple H in the middle of the ring, Benoit got to his feet, did his taunt, and climbed to the top-rope for a flying headbutt. However, just when he was about to fly off, Ric Flair bounced into the ropes, sending Benoit crashing down onto the turnbuckle pad! Flair smiled as the crowd booed, and Triple H walked over to the corner. He suplexed Benoit off (he remained on the ground) and then hit the Pedigree. Flair made the count (rather fast, too) and Triple H won. They embraced after the match, as Benoit looked on in anger.

Triple H def. Chris Benoit via pinfall at 18:04. Good match, it lived up to expectations. It wasn't quite as great as some of the matches we've seen between them in the past, but it was still very entertaining. Some were disappointed that Flair didn't turn face, but you can't win them all. Things don't appear to be over between Flair and Benoit, either. (84)

-----

JR: "Damn that Ric Flair! He didn't call that match fair at all, he helped Triple H win!"

King: "He called it straight for most of it, JR. Besides, he belongs with Triple H! Ric Flair was NEVER with Chris Benoit!"

JR: "I don't care King! He didn't need to turn on Benoit like that!"

[A long hype video plays for the Michaels/Angle feud.]

JR: "Well coming up next is the match I've been waiting for, the final encounter between Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels."

King: "These are two of the all-time greats JR, and I'll admit that I'm looking forward to it, too."

JR: "Ladies and gentlemen, there must be a winner in this match, and I'm sure that it'll be a true classic."

-----

The Final Encounter:

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

The fans were on their feet from the moment tha this match began. The two circled around eachother, testing eachother out and searching for an opening. The two then locked up in the middle of the ring, and Michaels brought Angle down into a side-headlock. Angle rolled out of it, and went for one on Michaels, but Michaels reversed and put it on again. This time Angle rolled forwards, and put Michaels in a headscissors across the chest. HBK slid out of that, and got up only to be brought back down with an arm-drag from Angle. Angle then put Michaels in a leglock, but Michaels got to the ropes. Good chain-wrestling sequence there. Angle let Michaels rise, before they started again circling eachother around the ring. This time when the two locked up, Angle stepped back and slapped Michaels in the face. Michaels ran towards Angle and clotheslined him once, twice, three times. Michaels then hit an atomic drop on Angle, and then a DDT for a two-count. Michaels picked up Angle, and went for a suplex, but Angle countered it and hit a belly-to-belly suplex. He then went over to Michaels' leg, and started kicking and pulling on his knee. He locked in a single-leg Boston Crab, but Michaels crawled over to the ropes to break the hold.

The crowd actually applauded the effort both men were putting into this, something you don't often see. When Michaels got up again he was limping a little bit, and Angle went right back to his leg, diving at Michaels' knee and hitting it with his shoulder. He started to go for a leg-lock again, but Michaels just scrambled towards the ropes. This time, he went out of the ring to catch is breath. Angle immediately followed, and the two began brawling outside the ring. The referee was not counting at all, as it was stated that there must be a decisive winner, so a double count-out would be useless. The two were just punching eachother, until Angle ducked and threw Michaels face-first into the ring post. Michaels hit hard, and he bladed, blood coming out quickly in typical HBK fashion and covering his face. Meanwhile, Angle went over to the spanish announce table, and started taking it apart. Michaels crawled over, and Angle started beating him, before picking him up and going for an Angle Slam! Michaels slid out of it though, and hit some Sweet Chin Music, causing Angle to fall onto the table! Michaels fell down too, and he slowly pulled himself up on the apron. He got up, and looked back at Angle with a smile on his face. He then lept onto the second rope, and did a springboard moonsault onto Angle, causing the table to collapse! The crowd chants "Holy ****" at this display of true "vintage" Shawn Michaels! Both guys remain down for quite some time, before Michaels recovers enough to roll into the ring. Angle slowly follows, and Michaels goes for a quick pin, but an exhausted Angle gets his foot on the ropes. Michaels slowly gets to his feet while limping, the blood which was on his face now on his chest as well, and begins to tune up the band. When Angle gets to his feet, he goes for the Sweet Chin Music, but Angle catches his foot and puts him in the Ankle Lock! Michaels goes down, and he rolls out of the move, sending Angle face-first into the turnbuckle, Bret Hart style. Michaels limped slowly towards the corner, and he climbed the turnbuckle, looking for his Elbow Drop. But Angle was playing possum! Angle lept to his feet, and hit Michaels with a super arm-drag from the top! Both men are down! Angle slowly crawled over for the cover, 1...2...Michaels kicked out! The crowd is nearly rioting at this point in the match! Angle stands, and un-does the straps on his wrestling gear. He waited for Michaels to rise, before going for the Angle Slam. Michaels reversed it into a DDT! He covers, 1...2...Angle again managed to get his shoulder up! A bloody HBK got to his feet, and went up the turnbuckle backwards, possibly for another moonsault. However, he was too slow, as Angle got up with him, looking for a top-rope Angle Slam! But when he went for it, Michaels slid behind him, landing on his feet, and in a last-ditch effort hit Angle with the Sweet Chin Music when he turned around! Angle goes down, and Michaels collapsed on top of him...unfortunately Angle was right under the ropes. It took quite some time for both men to get to their feet, and when they did, they began brawling once more. Angle slipped behind a Michaels uppercut, and went for a German suplex! But Michaels landed on his feet, and went for some Sweet Chin Music again...Angle catches his foot, right in the middle of the ring! He locks in the Ankle Lock, and drops down into the grape-vine! Michaels was absolutely screaming in pain, blood pouring from his fore-head and onto the mat, just like Steve Austin at WrestleMania XIII. He struggled to reverse the hold, but the grape-vine was just too much. Still, he wasn't going to submit! The fans were on their feet, as Michaels began to lose it, and Angle twisted his ankle harder and harder. Finally after over a minute in the hold, Michaels' face fell to the mat in a pool of his own blood, and the referee rang the bell. Shawn Michaels did not give up, rather he passed out from a mixture of pain and blood loss (the amount of blood far surpassed Austin's at WM). An exhausted Angle had his arm raised after he released the hold, as paramedics came down to help HBK.

Kurt Angle def. Shawn Michaels via stoppage at 29:17. Awesome, awesome match. Both men got in all of their signature moves, and we even got to see an awesome spot through the table. This was definately better than their SummerSlam match, and in some ways, better than their match at WrestleMania. One could make an argument for any of the matches really, though this had the strongest finish of the three. (94)

-----

JR: "What a phenomenal match! Shawn Michaels just would not give up!"

King: "Angle proved to be the better man tonight JR, but either man could've won the match on multiple occasions."

JR: "What matters is that they both gave it their absolute best King, and put on a match that'll be remembered for years to come."

-----

Words from the Nature Boy

[Ric Flair is shown backstage, with Todd Grisham.]

Grisham: "Ric Flair, tonight, you sided with Triple H in his match against Chris Benoit. The question is Ric...why? Why did you turn on Chris Benoit?"

[Flair's face is already turning red as he starts to talk.]

Flair: "First of all Todd, I didn't turn my back on Chris Benoit. I was never with Chris Benoit! Triple H and I...we were together all along! I played Chris Benoit from the very beginning! WOOOOO!"

Grisham: "Yes, but...didn't you listen to what Chris Benoit said to you?"

Flair: "Did I listen? Hell yes I listened. And I gave Chris Benoit exactly WOOO what he wanted! He asked for the old Ric Flair, and god dammit...he got 'em! The old Ric Flair wasn't some nice, gentle man! No, the old Ric Flair was a dirty son of a bitch! He cheated, he lied, he did whatever the hell it took to get to the top of the business. And I did that Sixteen...WOOO Times! Sixteen times Todd! WOOO! Chris Benoit won one! I've held more World Championships than any other wrestler in this world. And I'll do whatever it takes, Todd! Whatever it takes! I'm a limosine-ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealing son of a gun who's kissed all the girls and made them cry! Chris Benoit is a nobody! He was nothing in WCW, and he's a nobody here on RAW! To be the man, you've gotta beat the man, Todd. And Chris Benoit...you'll never beat this man! WOOO!"

[Flair walks away, his face red, as Grisham just stares.]

-----

[A video for the Batista/Edge feud plays.]

JR: "It's time for the main event, Batista versus Edge, for the World Heavyweight Championship! Can Edge fulfill his destiny here at Unforgiven?"

-----

World Heavyweight Title:

Batista© vs Edge

Batista was just dominant from the initial lock-up in this match, when he threw Edge half-way across the ring. Batista then flexed his muscles, causing a look for fury to come across Edge's face. He ran at "The Animal" and the two started brawling, exchanging stiff strikes. Batista was shoved into the turnbuckle, where Edge started punching and kicking him, but Batista got out and threw Edge in instead. He hit Edge with a shoulder-block, before throwing him into the opposite turnbuckle and hitting a stiff clothesline. Batista tried to pull Edge out of the corner, but Edge had ahold of the ropes. Batista again went for a clothesline, but Edge ducked and hit the Edge-O-Matic from behind for a two-count. He then went over to the ropes, grabbed hold, and began stomping on the Champion's knee. Batista managed to roll out of the ring to recover, and when he re-entered, he looked truly pissed off. He ran at Edge and tackled him to the ground with a spear, and began punching him in the face.

The referee forced Batista to seperate from Edge, and Batista just waited. When Edge got to his feet he walked over and lifted him high above his head, then he threw him down to the mat. Edge seemed to be in pain, but he quickly got up and was met with a pump-handle slam from Batista, which got him a two-count. It looked like Batista was thinking about an early Batista Bomb, but Lita jumped up on the apron and distracted him. Batista grabbed her and pulled her into the ring, but Edge dashed at Batista and hit him with a Spear to the knee. As Lita escaped from the ring, Edge locked in the Edgecator! Batista seemed to be in pain, but he was not quite down for the count, and he used his massive strength to break the hold and send Edge tumbling to the outside, right onto Lita! Batista posed in the ring as the crowd popped. Edge got back in slowly, and the two started to fight again. Edge actually seemed to be on fire here, hitting a nice drop-kick, and following it up with a reverse DDT! His pin attempt only got him two, though. When Batista got up he was met with a suplex by Edge (which was quite impressive). Edge then went to the top-rope. When Batista got up, Edge flew off with a cross-body...but Batista caught him in his arms, and threw him over onto the mat! "The Animal" was back in the match! It was now his turn to go on a roll, hitting a stiff clothesline, a sidewalk slam, and a breakbreaker. Still, Edge refused to go down, kicking out at two each time Batista tried to pin him. When Edge got up he slipped behind 'Tist and put him in a sleeper! Batista tried to fight out, but Edge kept the pressure on, bring Batista to his knees. His arm fell to the mat twice before he got back up and powered out of the move, sending into the ropes, and hitting a desperation spinebuster! Pin, 1...2....Lita pulled Edge's foot onto the ropes! Batista got up and stared at Lita as though to threaten her, and Edge rolled up Batista from behind, with the tights! 1...2...Batista kicked out! He got up, and Edge hit the Edgecution! 1...2...Batista kicked out again! Edge looked frustrated, and he went into the corner with a grin on his face, taunting for the Spear. When Batista got up he ran towards him, but Batista caught him, lifted him up, and nailed the Batista Bomb! 1...2...3! Batista retains his title!

Batista def. Edge via pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Championship at 16:22. Good match, not great, though. These two actually had some decent chemistry in the ring. The crowd liked it a lot, and the last few minutes of the match were very exciting with several spots that could've finished it. But wait a minute...(87)

-----

The End...No?

[After the match, Batista remains in the ring, celebrating with his Title. However, when he turns around from getting off one of the turnbuckles, Edge drills him in the face with his briefcase! The champ goes down, and Edge goes outside and grabs a chair, and begins beating the hell out of Batista! Batista starts to bleed, and he's clearly hurt. Edge then grabs a microphone.]

Edge: "Back in August, on RAW right after SummerSlam, I attacked Batista. And I let the world in on a piece of information: Eric Bischoff had named me the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Think about those words...number one contender. I earned that title shot! You all came into this event thinking that I was using my Money in the Bank shot...but that wasn't the case! I was using the title shot that I earned with my string of pay per view victories this year. But you see...I had a back-up plan. Just in case I lost the match...I could always get a rematch. In this briefcase is a contract for one match for the World Heavyweight Championship, anytime between WrestleMania 21 and WrestleMania 22."

[Edge opens up the briefcase, and pulls out some papers and a pen. He signs his name on the papers, and hands them to the referee, who was checking on a bloody Batista laying on the mat.]

Edge: "And I'm cashing it in, right now! Ring the damn bell!"

[The crowd starts to boo, as the referee shrugs and rings the bell.]

-----

World Heavyweight Title:

Batista© vs Edge

From the moment this match started, the crowd was booing like crazy. Edge just started stomping Batista, who was already down because of the shots from the briefcase and the chair. Edge picked him up, and hit the Edgecution onto his own blood. Edge hooked the leg, 1...2...Batista kicked out! Edge cannot believe it! Edge went immediately to the corner, preparing for a Spear. When Batista got up, Edge ran towards him, but Batista lifted him up for a Spinebuster! The crowd went nuts, but their hope left them as Edge countered it into a DDT. Edge then went back into the corner, and when Batista rose again, the Spear connected. Edge hooked the leg, and the referee counted, 1....2....3.

Edge def. Batista via pinfall to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion at 2:01. The fans were shocked at this turn of events, but Edge got amazing heel heat for it. It's good that he won the belt: Batista had a strong run, and Edge deserved it. (87)

-----

JR: "Damn that Edge! He just screwed Batista out of the World Heavyweight Title!"

King: "He didn't screw anybody JR, he just outsmarted us all! This is going to be great!"

[Edge held the belt high above his head over a bloody Batista as the show came to a close.]

-----

Quick Results:

-Regal & Burchill def. True Perfection©

-Benjamin & Booker def. Best Damn Tag Team

-Muhammad Hassan© def. Rhyno

-Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho

-Triple H def. Chris Benoit

-Kurt Angle def. Shawn Michaels

-Batista© def. Edge

-Edge def. Batista©

Overall Show Rating: 84

Prediction Contest Results:

theunforgiven- 7 pts.

Mister Kennedy- 13 pts.

berrysi- 15 pts.

Lucas Jackson- 13 pts.

Vitamin E- 10 pts.

gangsta- 19 pts.

I gave everybody points for the main event. Congratulations to gangsta, I may or may not give a prize for this. If I think of a decent one, I'll PM you.

• 2 weeks later...

A Cool Reward

Carlito will be in for a surprise this week on Smackdown! as he will be getting a reward from Mick Foley. After Foley lost his temper with Carlito over the whole John Cena getting beat down fiasco, Foley apologized and promised Carlito a reward to show he mean's his apology.

John Cena will be back in the house this week after being banned from the arena last week in fear of Cena possibly ruining the No Mercy main event by attacking Christian. Cena has promised WWE.com that he doesn't know who attacked him, but he knows it was Christian and that he will teach Christian a lesson so severe that their match at No Mercy won't be able to compare.

A Cabinet member will be in action tonight when O-Jizzle goes up against Scotty 2 Hotty, a match that will certainly be entertaining. After JBL's victories in the past few weeks, will O-Jizzle satisfy or dissapoint JBL? If he ends up dissapointing him, then perhaps Luther Reigns will be able to make him happy as Reigns will be going up against G.I. Show. A win over the 7 foot, 500 pound giant will help Reigns in the longrun in the WWE, but there is still the fact that Show is one monsterous giant with a short temper.

Confirmed Card

G.I. Show vs Luther Reigns

O-Jizzle vs Scotty 2 Hotty

Edited by Vitamin E

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for September 29th

Taped from Laredo, Texas(10,022 in Attendance)

[Clips of last week are shown, mostly of the Carlito/Foley segmant, the segmant of Cena being dragged out by security, the Foley/Christian segmant, the Cabinet segmant, and the JBL/Mysterio match. We then are taken to the opening video/music and then a panshot of the crowd.]

COLE: ”We are here in Laredo, Texas bringing you Smackdown! and tonight we start the show with a present for Carlito!”

CORNETTE: “Well the fans in the crowd see a big box standing up in the middle of the ring and the fans at home saw the box when the camera flew around the arena and got a shot of the ring so obviously they know that Carlito's reward is opening up the show, Michael.”

COLE: “Sorry for doing my job and announcing the happening's of what is going on for those who didn't catch the box, Jim.”

[Cornette isn't even able to make a remark towards Cole as Carlito's music begins playing and Carlito makes his way out in his shirt and wrestling trunks, and of course apple in hand. He gets into the ring, eyeing the huge box that is in the middle of it, and grabs a mic.]

CARLITO: “So...Last week our General Manager said that I would be getting a reward. Not just any reward, but a...cool...reward. And I come out here to see a big box in the ring, and dat's not cool. Mick Foley may think that since I am newer to the Smackdown! brand that I'm not that smart, but I have my fair share of knowledge about this brand. I studied up on it, and I remember from past Smackdown!'s that whenever a box is in the ring, someone ends up popping out of it and attacking the person who the present is addressed to. Dat's not cool either. So what Carlito is gonna do-”

[Carlito rolls out of the ring and walks over to grab a steel chair. He then slides into the ring with the chair and begins talking again.]

CARLITO: "Is have some protection in case dis is like the past."

[Carlito drops the mic and holds the chair in a ready-to-swing position. He slowly opens the box, and looks down. The camera cuts to another angle and it shows a midget walking out of the box dressed as Carlito, with an afro, the shirt, trunks and even the apple. Carlito looks to his left and right in disgust. The crowd starts cheering as RVD jumps onto the apron and to the top rope behind Carlito. He waits there until Carlito turns around and nails him with a diving side kick. The midget scurries to a corner to get out of the brawl. RVD picks Carlito up, but is met with a series of punches. After the fifth punch, Carlito grabs his apple from the mat and takes a bite with his back to Van Dam. As Carlito is busy with the apple, RVD picks the chair up. Carlito turns around, RVD throws him the chair, Carlito catches it, and RVD delivers a Vandaminator. He again picks the chair up and places it on top of Carlito's chest. He goes to the corner and jumps up to the top rope. He looks at the crowd and then jumps, nailing a Five Star Frog Splash to Carlito with the chair on him. After holding his midsection while rolling on the mat in pain, he manages to get up and do his thumb-point taunt as the crowd chants "Rob! Van! Dam!". RVD grabbed the mic that was on the mat."

RVD: "Dude! Do you think that I would do something as sneaky and underhanded as hiding in a box to attack you as you open it? In your words, that's not cool. I would never do something like that. Stuff like that isn't my thing. I prefer doing things on a different level...On a more extreme level. If you thought that you've seen Rob Van Dam in hardcore action, then you haven't seen the half of it! From now on, RVD will be redefining the meaning of extreme and over the edge. I'm not all about saying dude and woah. I don't need permission to be as extreme as I want because extreme is a lifestyle for me. I don't need a match to be sanctioned as a hardcore match to use a steel chair during it. And I'll prove that at No Mercy because that is what I'll be showing you and I'll also show you that Carlito isn't cool, was never cool, and will never be cool. The only thing that is cool in this ring is me. I redefined the meaning of cool already and now I redefine the meaning of hardcore. If you think that One Night Stand was hardcore, then you haven't seen hardcore, and there's no way like the hardcore way when you're Mr. Thursday Night, Rob-Van-Dam!"

[RVD's music plays as he taunts once again and as the camera shows a shot of the still fallen Carlito.]

71%

----------

[The camera cuts to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is standing with two of Smackdown!'s most up-and-coming tag teams, Brian Kendrick and Paul London.]

MATTHEWS: "I'm Josh Matthews and standing next to me is a tag team that needs no introduction. Brian Kendrick and Paul London, you are one of Smackdown!'s best tag teams that we have seen in a while. You have the speed and talent and have proved that you don't need to be a pair of two towering monsters to be a successful tag team. Now last week you tried helping The Dudley Boyz out when they were having a brawl backstage with MNM, but your plan backfired and both you two and The Dudleyz ended up getting left on the ground."

LONDON: "We aren't going to say that it was anyone else's fault. Part of it was our fault because we shouldn't be messing around with hardware that we don't know how to handle that well. You're right about us being one of the best tag teams on Smackdown! in recent months because unlike most teams that have come in and out of here, we aren't playing around trying to pretend we are some famous celebrities or trying to pull some publicity stunt by pretending to love eachother. The only thing me and Brian love is wrestling. We are more focused on going all out for the fans and every match we have we try to outdo the match we had before it."

KENDRICK: "Everyone looks at us and sees a pair of two munchkins who will only get thrown around in the ring and never accomplish anything, but past wrestlers have overcome those odds and just like Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio, we plan on overcoming those same odds. While people are laughing at us for our dreams, we'll be kicking their asses and pinning them to get just that much closer to being tag champions."

MATTHEWS: "Well as it has already been added to the official card, Brian you will be participating in a triple threat match at No Mercy with everyone's partner banned from ringside, and Mick Foley has said that after that match he will be making a decision as to who will face MNM for the tag titles next. That means that even if you do win the match then you could still not get a shot at the tag titles."

KENDRICK: "We know that our possible shot for the Tag Championships rest's on my shoulders, but that doesn't add any pressure. We know that our superiour talent in the ring will show that we deserve to get the next title shot. We are more agile than any team Smackdown! has ever had and we have more technical skills than any team that has been here. That's why we are Technically Superior to any other team, even the great team of The Dudley Boyz."

LONDON: "That's right. Even though they have held almost every major Tag Team title there has been to win, we are still the more talented and we don't need a table to prove it. We don't need some red carpet or Hollywood slut to prove it either. All we need is a ring and a couple of opponents. At No Mercy, Brian will make sure that he not only wins the match, but that we get that title shot. All we need is for the GM to notice us and to see that we are ready for that big step. We just keep proving our superiority over past tag teams, and that title shot is in the bag."

[Kendrick and London walk off as Matthews thanks them for their time.]

69%

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Billy Kidman [vs] Tajiri w/ Torrie Wilson

[Nice little opening match. It was mostly based around Tajiri and Kidman brawling instead of faster-paced action. Kidman also made gesture towards Torrie and a few attempts at grabbing her. That helped Tajiri throughout the match since he would get a little break and then attack Kidman from behind when he was harassing Torrie. Quite a bit of the match took place on the outside as well. Kidman had only one chance during the match, towards the end, where he actually got his hands on Torrie for a bit before Tajiri was able to make the save with a kick to the back of the legs. That caused Kidman to fall to his knees and Tajiri got in front of him. He went for the Buzzsaw Kick, but Kidman ducked it. He got back up quickly and shoved Tajiri into the steel corner post and slid him back into the ring. Kidman hopped on the apron and went to the top rope, as Tajiri was lying right near the corner, and hit the Shooting Star Press for the win at 11:42. After the match Kidman went after Torrie and forced a messy kiss on her, then shoved her to the ground.]

79%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

O-Jizzle [vs] Scotty 2 Hotty

[O-Jizzle came out with a completely new look this week. He came out with his hair in cornrows and dressed more street-ish. The match was pretty one-sided and it made O-Jizzle look dominant in it. The only thing Scotty had was the speed, but he didn't really use it to his advantage nor was he able to as O-Jizzle was acting more aggressive in the ring..Not too much of an exciting match, but again it did help make O-Jizzle more aggressive. He finished the match off after hitting his Blackout move, now dubbed as the O-Jizzle Restizzle, at the 9:13 mark.]

73%

----------

[The camera heads to the back where The System and MNM are gathered together.]

MELINA: “Listen. You guys know that The Dudleyz want a fight tonight against Nitro and Mercury, and we don't want those two trying to put us out of action. They are willing to go as far as to put me through a table and people like me don't deserve that kind of treatment. That is why we want to make you an offer.”

DEAN: “An offer? I don't think there is any offer that you three can make with us that we want to hear."

NITRO: “How about you listen to it first instead of interupting like some middle class fools? Our offer is that you let you two buddies here face and beat The Dudleyz tonight and we will market you Simon System products to all the high-life celebs in Hollywood for you."

DEAN: “Well it would help with sales...And I could even double or triple the price to make even more money...And beating The Dudleyz would help make 'The Future' and Swinger a great tag team...I could even force them to use some of my products so they can look like a fit wrestler instead of their current, fat, ugly bodies...But I have been swindeled in the past. There are tons of people that will steal my Simon System products just to look like the three of us do."

MERCURY: "We aren't trying to go over your head or anything. We may be better than you, but we don't try tricking people into doing stuff for us unless we plan on paying them back. What do we need to do to prove we will market your products? Try them ourselves?"

DEAN: "That's a good idea. If you all try some of my Simon System products, then we have a deal. Think about it. Not only will you get out of a match with The Dudleyz, but you'll also lose the body fat you two have hanging off your stomachs and you will lose the flab from your rear."

[Melina gets a look of shock on her face to what Dean said and Nitro looks angry at Mercury for making the suggestion. Dean gives all three a Simon System Protein Bar. They all slowly take it out of the wrapping and proceed to take a very small bite. Their faces show the obvious disgust of the bar but they manage to swallow it. The System shakes MNM's hands and walk off screen, which follows up with MNM spitting the bad taste out of their mouths.]

71%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Tag Match:

The Dudley Boyz [vs] Frankie 'The Future' Kazarian & Johnny Swinger w/ Simon Dean

[The match was nice and it got Kazarian and Swinger over a bit more. Kazarian and Swinger got some nice spots in, including when the padding of the top turnbuckle was removed and Kazarian distracted the ref, allowing Swinger to hit a modified Mood Swing on Bubba onto the exposed metal turnbuckle. Bubba and D-Von started coming back after Bubba escaped from another Mood Swing attempt later in the match and hit his punching combination. Bubba then hit the Bubba Bomb, which got Kazarian into the ring followed by D-Von. Bubba and D-Von started double teaming Kazarian and sent him to the ropes. They went for the 3D, but Swinger attack Bubba and took him down. When D-Von had Kazarian lifted into the air, Kazarian started punching him and landed back on his feet. He grabbed D-Von and threw him to the outside. Bubba started battling back as Dean grabbed his big container of Simon System Protein Powder and walked over to D-Von, whacking him in the head with it. Bubba took Kazarian and Swinger down with a few punches and then walked over near Dean. He started arguing and Dean threw some of the powder into Bubba's eyes. Bubba tried getting it out and turned around, right into a Crash Diet (double team diamond cutter). Swinger covered Bubba for the win at 14:33. After the match MNM came out and they helped in continuing a beating on The Dudleyz, until The Basham's made their way out and got into the brawl and actually cleared house.]

83%

----------

[The camera goes to the back where we see Carlito Cool walking towards the exit of the arena with his bag, while holding an ice pack on his head and holding his ribs. Josh Matthews catches up to him and stops him.]

MATTHEWS: "Carlito! I know that you can't be feeling too good after the beatdown RVD gave to you earlier tonight-"

CARLITO: "Beatdown? That wasn't a beatdown. That was a sneak attack from a coward. And it wasn't even a cool sneak attack. RVD may have tricked Carlito tonight and he may say that he is going to redefine the meaning of hardcore and extreme, but extreme is dead. Extreme isn't cool anymore. Carlito is the new meaning of cool and RVD better realize that extreme isn't coming back. If he doesn't realize it on his own, then Carlito will teach him it at No Mercy when I beat him in a Battle of the Cool's. And that? Dat's cool."

[Carlito walks off as the screen fades to a video.]

67%

----------

[The same video from last week is played of Daniel Puder, but with different footage. It shows more footage of him knocking wrestlers around with his MMA skills and locking in his Key Lock submission. It ends with Puder looking into a mirror, gelling his hair, then looking at the camera smiling with a voice over saying "The Perfect Package."]

67%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

G.I. Show [vs] Luther Reigns w/ Matt Morgan

[The match went at a decent pace and was pretty much a lot of punches and brawling. Show had the destinct advantage and knocked around Reigns most of the time with his weight advantage. Reigns had Morgan in his corner, though, so that helped him out a small bit. Show would usually catch Morgan trying to interfere and made him pay for it. Halfway through the match Rene Dupree came out to ringside and watched the match as it progessed. Show made sure to keep his attention onto the match instead of getting distracted by Dupree, which ended up failing near the end. Show ducked a corner clothesline from Reigns and grabbed him by the throat in the corner. As he did, Dupree jumped onto the apron with his flag and swung it, only to have Show duck and the flag to hit Reigns, causing him to win by DQ at 13:24. Dupree tried swining again, but Show caught the second attempt and took the flag and snapped the pole over his knee. Morgan got into the ring from behind and attacked Show from behind. Dupree got into the ring and helped Morgan, as did Reigns after he snapped out of the daze from the flag shot. Reigns and Morgan sent Show to the ropes and as he came back they lifted him into the air by grabbing him by the throat and hit a modified double chokeslam. After they left Dupree got on the mic.]

DUPREE: "Vous gros morceau stupide de merde Show! You decide to stand up for your country and represent it, but you can't even do that right! You are almost as big of a disgrace as America is. Il est pathétique! Next time think out a plan before you decide to do something like this and screw up every week. You have made it easier than I thought it would be to prove that America is full of fat, lazy, worthless, and untalented abrutis! If you want another chance for me to embarass you and this sad country, then I will give it to you. At No Mercy, the French Phenom will defeat G.I. Show and show every WWE fan that there is no wrestler who can stand up for America and succeed!

72%

----------

[The camera cuts to the back, showing Reigns and Morgan walking down the hall right after the match. They are met up with JBL and O-Jizzle.]

JBL: "I knew you two would be able to take down Show. And you Orlando...O-Jizzle...You defeating Scotty in the same night should be enough to prove that The Cabinet is stronger than ever. We have two powerhouse monsters teaming up, we have a future WWE Champion scouting new fans and representatives of The Cabinet, and then we have a former WWE Champion and a Wrestling God!"

O-JIZZLE: "Yo fo' rizzle my nizzle. Scotty 2 Hizzle was easier to beat than a one-armed blind sista', ya know what I be sayin'?"

EDDIE: "Nobody be knowing what you're saying vato."

[From the side of the camera, Eddie and Rey walk into the picture.]

EDDIE: "You think your Cabinet is going to get more fans just because you put your hair in a new style or because you came up with the dumbest name since the Gobbledy Gooker or just because you talk like a dumbass? Don't be estupido, essa. The only way more people would like you is if you were actually entertaining."

JBL: "Entertaining...Like the way you two have been entertaining, losing to us and being dominated by us for the past few weeks?"

REY: "Don't even go there, holmes. You all piled up on me and that wasn't even a fair fight, and your other wins weren't because you are better wrestlers. You won because you are better at outnumbering people half your size."

JBL: "Don't be jealous that someone is a better cheater than your buddy Eddie over here. If he wants to cheat, then we will cheat."

EDDIE: "You think you know how to cheat like a Guerrero? Come on, don't make me laugh vato! You don't know the first thing about cheating like I do! All you know how to do is have lackies interfere in your matches and that isn't going to get you anywhere."

JBL: "I don't agree with that, and neither does General Manager Foley. I just came back from his office with O-Jizzle here and he has promised us that he will give me an answer about a big question I asked him, and he will be giving me that answer next week. So make sure you don't get injured before then because it would be a shame if you had to be taken off of Smackdown! for another week, or even longer."

[JBL laughs in their face and The Cabinet walks away.]

85%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We return from the break and are shown Josh Matthews again, standing next to Christian.]

MATTHEWS: "Christian, only a few weeks ago John Cena was attacked and the attacker has still yet to be revealed. Even after delivering evidence that it couldn't have been you, you're still the prime suspect."

CHRISTIAN: "Of course I am, Josh. It is always easier to blame things on the best thing around to try and make him look bad. Even if it was shown who attacked John Cena, people would still be blaming me only because they know that I am the only real threat to Cena. I am the only one on Smackdown! who could possibly end Cena's reign as champion, and because of that I am the person that people want to blame for the attack. If it was me, I would admit to it because I'm not afraid of what he will do to me. I haven't even seen him at all tonight, so I guess he is the one who chickened out instead of coming to the arena and getting his revenge for something I didn't do like he said he would. Do you really want that as your WWE Champi-"

[Christian stops in mid sentance and gets bug-eyed as he looks off the screen. The camera pans to where Christian is looking to reveal John Cena in his street gear glaring at Christian. The crowd gives a huge pop as Cena starts walking towards Christian, who starts slowly starts backing away. Christian tries calming Cena down and tipping tables over and throwing other stuff in Cena's path to stop him, but it has no effect. Cena catches Christian and both start exchanging punches. Christian slams Cena into a nearby door and starts to run away. The slam into the door didn't slow Cena down as he begins to run after Christian and a chase ensues. The chase goes all around the back and eventually they make it through the curtains and to the side of the Smackdown! set. Christian hops over the barrier and runs through the crowd, but Cena still keeps the chase going. Cena starts closing in and Christian tries climbing up to the section of elevated seats, but Cena finally grabs him. He pulls Christian down and starts hitting a series of punches on him. Christian starts getting his own punches in after a while and the brawl proceeds to the barricade next to the ring. Christian begins fighting back more and sends Cena into the barricade. Christian then runs at him, but is back tossed over the barricade and to the outside mats. Cena hops over the barricade and begins laying kicks into Christian's back. After a few kicks he walks over to the time keeper area and grabs a steel chair. Christian begins getting up as Cena walks back over. He sees Cena with the chair and quickly gets into the ring. Cena slides in with the chair and Christian starts crawling to the other side. Cena drops the chair and grabs Christian by the foot and drags him back to the middle of the ring. Cena brought Christian back up to his feet and whipped him to the ropes and hit a shoulder block as he came running back. Cena followed up by waving his hand in front of his face, hitting the ropes, and then delivering the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. Cena went and grabbed the chair and placed it in the center of the ring. Christian grabbed the ropes and used them to help himself back up, facing the crowd. He turned around and was lifted onto Cena's shoulders for the F-U. Just as he was about to hit it, Christian started struggling and slipped from Cena's grip. Cena turned around and got kicked in the gut. Christian was about to hit a modified Unprettier, but Cena was able to break free. Christian turned around and once again was lifted onto Cena's shoulders, but this time Cena hit a fast F-U onto the chair.]

COLE: "John Cena just got his revenge on Christian and for Cena, tonight there is nothing sweeter than the taste of revenge!."

CORNETTE: "How many times do you have to be told Michael, Christian didn't attack John Cena there has been video tape evidence and no matter how many times you tell yourself that the tape was edited it won't make it true so just deal with reality and accept the fact that you are just assuming Christian was the attacker instead of stating it as if it is true."

COLE: "Unless someone else decides to admit to attacking Cena, then there is no other suspect than Christian."

CORNETTE: "If someone admitted to attacking Cena then you would just go off about how they are just trying to protect Christian or some other crap so don't try to make yourself look good or unbiased and save your other opinions that I know you'll state as facts for next week."

COLE: "Yeah, Jim. I'll be sure to state the facts that happen to be the same as my opinions next week. Good night ladies and gentleman..."

94%

----------

Quick Results

Billy Kidman def. Tajiri

O-Jizzle def. Scotty 2 Hotty

Frankie 'The Future' Kazarian & Johnny Swinger def. The Dudley Boyz

Luther Reigns def. G.I. Show

Overall Smackdown! Rating-75%

Welcome to the Smackdown! subsite of WWE.com. In this section you will see any rumours, news concerning Smackdown! wrestlers, or other news Smackdown! related.

WWE has been in talks with UPN as of late, trying to see if they could possibly do something to make Smackdown! more must-see by making Smackdown! aired live, much like RAW. Currently it doesn't seem UPN want Smackdown! to be aired live, but they are beginning to come around and may resign another contract next year.

Smackdown! has been in contact with some former ECW wrestlers and have tried signing some. They have yet to sign any, but those on Smackdown!'s list are Balls Mahoney, The Sandman, Mikey Whipwreck, Gary Wolfe, and Big Vito.

After the 9-29 airing of Smackdown!, The Dudleyz commented on losing to Kazarian and Swinger. They said that "it was nothing but luck. If it were actually a two on two match then we would have destroyed them into obscurity. They're a nothing tag team and they will never be an established one. A win over us can catapult a tag teams career, but not if it's a fucking match where they win by having their tight ass boss throw powder into our eyes or where they are only in the match because our real competitors are too afraid to face us now that they have pissed us off to no extent." It has been confirmed that WWE will be doing this kind of thing from now if it works out.

If you noticed this week on Smackdown!, John Cena wasn't wearing a brace for his nose like he was when he was escorted from the arena two weeks ago. WWE are going with that it was a very minor nose injury and that he only had to wear the brace with safety precautions.

WWE have brought a worked up from OVW and are having him tour with the Smackdown! brand to test out his gimmick at house shows. Apparently it is that of Jerry Lawler's. The wrestler supposedly hails from a royal family. His current ring name is Jimmy King, a rip-off of the Ready To Rumble movie's main character name. WWE also had a tag team touring with Smackdown!, but have sent them back down to OVW due to gimmick related issues. Their gimmick was that they were like coaches, but the way their character's came off it was too similar to Simon Dean's gimmick and WWE didn't want more gimmicks like that.

As there was no Taboo Tuesday Pay-Per-View this year, the Smackdown! brand is thinking of making one of their 2006 PPV's an interactive one. Currently they are thinking of having the No Way Out event be No Way Out: Interactive. There is a small possibility it will happen, but look out to see if it does.

END OF MONTH REPORT

RAW Ratings

9.05.05-5.3 Nielsen

9.12.05-5.7 Nielsen

9.19.05-6.0 Nielsen

Unforgiven-1.82 Buy Rate

9.26.05-5.9 Nielsen

8.29.05-5.68 Nielsen

Smackdown! Ratings

9.01.05-5.9 Nielsen

9.08.05-6.1 Nielsen

9.15.05-6.2 Nielsen

9.22.05-5.8 Nielsen

9.29.05-6.2 Nielsen

TNA Impact! Ratings

9.02.05-2.7 Nielsen

9.09.05-2.7 Nielsen

Battle of Evermore-3,632 in attendance

9.16.05-2.8 Nielsen

9.23.05-2.7 Nielsen

9.30.05-2.7 Nielsen

Toryumon Dates & Workers

CIMA, Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi, Kennichiro Arai, K-Ness, Magnum TOKYO, Masaaki Mochizuki, Milano Collection AT, and Susumu Yokosuka will be touring Toryumon on the following dates-October 30/31 in 2005, March 20/21 in 2006, and July 23-26 in 2006.

*The war between TNA and NWA:OSR is heating up and isn't helping either side. They both seem to be losing money and a few fans, but at this rate TNA will come out wrose which may allow OSR to rise back up. It has showed that TNA isn't doing as good as usual with their releases this past month. While they did sign Gil Castillo, Michael Modest, EZ Money, Evan Tanner, and Maurice Smith, they released Apolo, Shark Boy, Chase Stevens, and Johnny B. Badd.

*CZW's Wednesday show has not been renewed by MTV due to dissapointing figures. They still have their show on Fridays, but don't be surprised it MTV decides to pull the plug on that show as well. The show didn't seem to help bring in new fans or help them rise in the long run, either.

*IWA Mid South might be the next promotion that the WWE buys out. The promotion has been having financial problems for a few months but it has recently gotten worse. Vince McMahon has been talking with IWA:MS owner John Williams about a possible buyout, but no deal has been struck yet. If McMahon is able to buy the promotion out, he has stated that he doesn't plan on keeping any of the talent since none of them catch his eye.

*Juventud Guerrera continues to complain to WWE management about being in OVW still. He has started to slack off in his matches in OVW and has called a lot of WWE management names and talked trash about them. Had he kept his mouth shut for a few more weeks he would have been brought up to the official roster, but as of now the WWE has cut off connections with Juventud and released him from his development contract. Juventud is now seeking employment elsewhere. Other wrestlers that are still asking to be brought up are Psychosis, Todd Shane, Dean Jablonski, Seven, and Matt Cappotelli, all of which WWE are thinking of being brought up soon. Cappotelli and Shane would of course be brought up with their partners to help the tag team division on both shows.

*A few divas have left the WWE due to being unhappy in the promotion. The divas that are no longer employed are Joy Giovanni, Michelle McCool, Rochelle Loewen, and Maria Kanellis. WWE had no plans for any of them so they are no upset over the "loss", but they do wish the four good luck in the future endeavors.

*As reported last month, Hollywood Hulk Hogan has announced the possibility of retiring. He has made it true as he is now officially retired from professional wrestling. Hogan and Vince McMahon have been in talks for one final match for Hogan, but all the offers McMahon was making didn't seem to please Hogan that well. Hogan also said that age is catching up to him and he doesn't want to risk his health any more than he already has by having another match. Mando Guerrero and Gary Hart have also retired recently. Woman, Rambo, Super Kendo, Tiger Jeet Singh, and Carlos Colon Sr. have made it official that they might be retiring as well. Colon Sr, father of current WWE superstar Carlito Cool, has said that he is happy that the profession of wrestling has passed onto his son and hopes he has much success in the business.

*Possible fueds have been leaked out by the WWE. Those of which are a possible Benoit/Jericho or Benoit/Angle fued once again, an Edge/Shawn Michaels fued over the World Heavyweight title, a Kazarian/Scotty 2 Hotty fued based most likely around The System, another Batista/Triple H fued, a Duece Shade/Randy Orton or an Orton/Benjamin fued.

*New contracts have been signed. G.I. Show has signed an additional 2 year contract for $200,000 a month (a slight increase to his old pay); Mark Jindrak has signed a 1 year contract for $55,000 a month; Torrie Wilson signed a 2 year contract for $60,000 a month; Seven has signed a 1 year development contract for $25,000 a month; Maven has signed a 6 month contract for $37,000 a month; Eric Bischoff has signed a new 3 year contract for $80,000 a month; Mark Henry has signed a 6 month extension to his contract for $75,000 a month; Psychosis has signed a new 1 year development contract for $50,000 a month; Mick Foley has signed a 2 year contract for $80,000 a month; and Sylvan has signed a 1 year contract for $20,000 a month.

*WWE would like to wish Stephanie McMahon, Matt Hardy, Tajiri, Christopher Nowinski, Rosey, Joel Maximo, Paul Heyman, Luther Reigns, Romeo, Jim Cornette, Hiroko, and Jillian Hall a very Happy Birthday.

IPB Image

October 1st, 2005

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the segmant of Carlito and RVD with a Battle of the Cool's match being made for No Mercy.-82%

Akio def. Tony Givens via pinfall. Match went slow as Givens wasn't to good in the ring. Akio ended the match with a NeckPlex Slam.-64%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of MNM asking The System for help and clips of the Kazarian & Swinger/Dudleyz match, as well as the clip of The Dudleyz dissing Kazarian & Swinger after Smackdown!.-77%

Frankie Kazarian def. Shannon Moore via pinfall. Short match. Moore didn't get too great of a reaction, but Kazarian got some good heat and won the match with the Wave Of The Future.-69%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the brawl between Cena and Christian, ending with Cena standing over a fallen Christian in the ring.-88%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the O-Jizzle/Scotty and Reigns/Show matches, as well as JBL saying Mick Foley promised him an answer of some sorts next week.-78%

Eddie Guerrero def. Matt Morgan via DQ. A very mixed match. Guerrero was agile enough to tire out the monster known as Morgan, but in the end it just made Morgan upset. Guerrero tried going for the Three Amigos, but Morgan counteder and straddled him on the ropes by the gut. Morgan then put Eddie's head and neck between the top and middle ropes, and then tied him up so the two ropes intertwined and caught/choked Eddie by the neck. The ref tried getting him out, but Morgan shoved the ref away and began delivering punches to Eddie, causing the DQ.-73%

Overall Rating-70%

An Answer...And Question Revealed

We are only 13 days away from WWE Smackdown!'s No Mercy Pay-Per-View! There are already five matches on the card, but who knows what more can be added!

This week Danny Basham will go up against Johnny Swinger in Simon Dean's little gauntlet. If Danny can win this match, then he will go on to No Mercy to face Simon Dean in singles action. Danny has his brother at ringside to help him and pull the old switcharoo, but Swinger also has Dean and Kazarian in his corner to help him.

Last week John Cena was in the arena and got his revenge over Christian. Not only did he chase Christian around the arena, but he finished the night off with a big F-U to the number one contender onto a chair. This week Christian will face Eddie Guerrero in singles action to vent out his rage, as he puts it, so he doesn't injure Cena before their title match. An odd pairing of a match, but it will truely test to see if Christian is ready for that title match as Eddie is a former champion.

In the main event, we will see a tag team match. JBL and Orlando Jordan will team up to face Rey Mysterio. It is unknown who Mysterio's partner will be since Eddie will be busy facing Christian, but Rey has promised WWE.com that he can't replace Eddie, but it is the best partner he could find. In addition to that main event, JBL has promised us that Mick Foley would be giving him an answer about something we have yet to be told. What will the answer (and question) be, and who will be Eddie's and Rey's partner?

Confirmed Card

JBL and Orlando Jordan vs Rey Mysterio and ?

Eddie Guerrero vs Christian

Danny Basham vs Johnny Swinger

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for October 6th

Taped from Austin, Texas(10,016 in Attendance)

[A video highlighting the Carlito/RVD segmant, The Cabinet matches, the segmant involving The System & MNM and The Systems tag match, the Dupree/Show match, and the ending with Cena chasing Christian down is shown. The Smackdown! video rolls and the camera pans the arena.]

COLE: ”For the third consecutive week Smackdown! is brought to you from Texas!”

CORNETTE: “Why are we in Texas again can Smackdown! not afford to pack up and go into a different state?.”

COLE: “No, we stay in Texas because the fans love us here and we want to give back to the great fans here in Austin.”

CORNETTE: "If that's what you want to believe then go ahead but while you are thinking about it I just want to say that John Cena is nothing but a bully and a coward for the way he handled the situation last week."

COLE: "He handled the situation perfectly. All he did was do what Christian was too afraid to do, and that is confront his enemy face to face!"

CORNETTE: "I'm getting sick of you continuing to think that Christian was the attacker he said he wasn't and he delivered proof all Cena had to do was be the bigger man and wait until No Mercy to get his so called revenge but he couldn't do that because he wanted to try and destroy his competition to the point where he wouldn't have to defend his title!"

COLE: "How could-"

CORNETTE: "Be quiet Michael we have more important things happening now."

[The camera cuts to the back in General Manager Foley's office. He is sitting at his desk on the phone when the sound of the door being burst open is heard. The camera pans to the right and reveals Carlito Cool. Carlito walks over to Foley's desk and starts yelling.]

CARLITO: “What do you think you were doing last week!? You think it's funny to trick Carlito like dat? Why would you even think of tricking Carlito? You are supposed to be keeping ordered stored here but instead you are promoting attacks such as last week? That isn't cool and neither are you as the General Manager!”

[Foley hangs up his phone and gets up from his seat.]

FOLEY: "Woah, Carlito. Calm down there. First of all I am cool. I can be very cool when people don't yell at me or order me around. I can be very cool when people don't try taking advantage of me or assuming I am behind things. And second of all..I didn't know that Rob would do what he did. I didn't know what was in the box. All I was told by Heyman was to make sure the box was in the ring at the start of the show. If I had known that Rob would attack you from behind as you were distracted by that midget, I would have stopped the whole thing before it even started. That reward wasn't even my idea. It was Heyman's. He told me that he wanted to apologize to you about the confrontation he and Rob had with you so I thought I would be the messenger and give you the news. I even made sure you would be out in the ring to accept the reward by saying it was from me."

CARLITO: "You should have used your brain then. If Paul Heyman was behind the whole thing, why wouldn't you ask him what the reward was? Why didn't you just decide to not go ahead with it? You don't think bout these things. I should have been drafted to RAW this year. At least ova' there things are actually cool."

FOLEY: "If you want off of Smackdown! you just let me know. All you have to do is ask and I will let you go over to RAW once your Smackdown! contract expires, but considering that it doesn't come up for another year, I would suggest staying here. In the mean time, why don't you stop yelling at me for something that was Rob and Paul's fault and instead go and do something about. That is the only way you'll be able to become a star here, Carlito. You have to do things for yourself. You can't expect me to hold your hand and give you everything on a silver platter."

CARLITO: "You know what, man? You're right. I am gonna do somethin' about it. I'm gonna embarass RVD like he embarassed me last week, and what I have in mind...is cool."

[Carlito leaves Foley's office and Foley shakes his head and sighs.]

73%

----------

[The camera cuts to a video of Chavo Guerrero played to his theme music. It shows him winning the Cruiserweight title back at the Great American Bash, and then it shows clips of Chavo partying with hot women. It then shows Chavo hanging with various Smackdown! superstars, offering some of the women, "Guerrerhoes" as he calls them, off to them. He also says that they do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and that he only has the sweetest of pies with him. The video ends with Chavo and a bunch of women entering a hotel room. Chavo sticks his head out the door before closing it, looking around, then he puts a sign on the door knob. The door closes and the camera zooms into the sign to reveal "Chavo's Guerrerhoes" on it.]

63%

----------

Non-Title Normal Singles Match:

Chavo Guerrero w/ Guerrerhoes [vs] Nunzio

[Both men put on a good, fast paced match. Chavo seems to now be taking a gimmick similar to The Godfather's old gimmick. Before the match Chavo even offered Nunzio some of the Guerrerhoes to Nunzio in exchange of a forfeit, but Nunzio declined and attacked Chavo. The match kept on exchanging between the two with Chavo having the offense one second and Nunzio the next. The crowd were really into it and seemed to like Chavo's newish gimmick. Towards the end of the match Chavo had Nunzio leaning up against the ropes closest to the announcers table. Chavo ran towards him and Nunzio lifted him up into a flapjack position and hung Chavo up on the top rope. Nunzio rolled out of the ring after that and went over to the Guerrerhoes, who started backing away. The ref was distracted by this and Tajiri came out from the crowd and got onto the apron. Chavo was still hung up on the ropes and Tajiri nailed him in the head with a kick before running back through the crowd. Nunzio quickly got into the ring and walked to Chavo, who was now laying on the mat. Nunzio was about to pin him, but Chavo rolled him up and grabbed the tights and ropes for leverage to win the match at 8:26. After the match the Guerrerhoes got into the ring and helped Chavo up and celebrated with him.]

85%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We come back from the break and are in The System's locker room, where Simon Dean is congratulating Kazarian and Swinger on their win last week.]

DEAN: "Excellent work last week, you two. You guys showed The Dudleyz what a true tag team. You showed them that the only way to be a great tag team is to actually be in shape, not by putting females through tables. Those protein shakes and bars have helped you two become some of the quickest guys in the Smackdown! ring and pretty soon you'll be the only team out their because no one else will want to even think about finding a partner to go up against you. After that Smackdown! will become The Systems' show, and everyone will have to use my Simon System to be on the brand. But tonight is not about any of that yet. Tonight we have Danny going up against you, Johnny.

SWINGER: "Heh. Don't worry Simon. The Basham's got nothing on me and Frankie and they definitely have nothing on you. I could tell from Frankie's match that Danny was covered in so much body fat I could actually see it dripping off his body."

KAZARIAN: "Oh yeah! That is so true. He was getting tired just from listening to the bell ring. He was out of breath before he even made his entrance. I could barely keep my Simon System Salad in my stomach it was so sickening."

DEAN: "Now, now. It is rude to make fun of those that are out of shape, lazy, and slobs..."

[All three men laugh.]

DEAN: "Enough jokes, though. Tonight is about one thing. That is making sure you stand tall over Danny Basham after your match. We stick to the Simon Plan, and The System will be walking away from the ring, tall and proud."

[The System then left the locker room for Swinger's match-up NEXT!]

78%

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Danny Basham w/ Doug Basham [vs] Johnny Swinger w/ The System

[Not too good of a match. It kind of dragged on the entire time and didn't catch the crowds attention. There was a couple of spots where Danny and Doug switched places with eachother so Danny wouldn't lose, but Kazarian walked over to Danny the first time it was done and threw him into the steel steps. Not too of an exciting match and the crowd looked as if they felt the match went on longer than it should have. Danny started attacking Swinger in the corner, and at this time Dean walked over to the corner where Swinger was with his Simon Protein Powder. Swinger slowly started to deliver punches to Danny long enough for Swinger to drop down and get some of the powder in his hand. Once he got back up Danny grabbed him by the throat with both hands and lifted him up. Right as he did Swinger threw the powder into his eyes and Danny released the hold. The ref called for the bell as Swinger grabbed Danny and nailed the Swing Thing. Kazarian got into the ring and Dean attack Doug from behind as Swinger got the pin at 10:53. After the match The System destroyed The Basham's. Dean got on the mic after the match ended.]

DEAN: "Danny Basham. Since you 'defeated' both Frankie Kazarian and Johnny Swinger, I guess that means we will see eachother at No Mercy. Don't think I didn't have a plan this entire time. I actually had it planned out to face your disgusting body at No Mercy. I just wanted to put you and your equally disgusting brother through some matches against my two men here to show the real future of Smackdown!. Not only am I going to leave you down on the mat at No Mercy like you are now, but I am so confident that I will put a stake on the match. If by some miracle you lose some pounds and beat me, all three of us will eat fifty, greasy, artery clogging hamburgers!"

[Dean lays in a few more boots to both Basham's before leaving with Kazarian and Swinger.]

73%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera returns to the backstage area after the break, showing Josh Matthews standing by.]

MATTHEWS: “Josh Matthews here and I am standing by with the seven foot, five-hundred pound monster, G.I. Show. And Show-”

SHOW: “I'm stopping you there, Josh, because I know where you're going. For the past weeks Rene Dupree has been attacking me and has succeeded every time. The only win I had over him so far was on Velocity when I pinned his tag partner. He says that I am a disgrace and almost as pathetic as America just because he has been attacking me from behind, a typical French move. See, both me and Dupree do represent our countries exactly. Rene Dupree is a coward who doesn't want to get involved in any fight unless they can attack their enemy from behind without their enemy knowing about it and he also talks a lot of crap when he knows there is no one able to do anything, just like France. I am the biggest giant on this roster, I never back down from a fight, I always end up destroying my enemy in some shape or form at some point in time, and I never pick on those that are weaker or unable to fight back, just like America. Rene Dupree says that America is nothing but a bully, that we don't even believe in our own Constitution, and that the attacks four years ago were actually a good thing, and that is a bunch of bull. America doesn't go and attack other countries unless they have good reason to. We do believe in our own constitution, but there are some people out there who do get offended and make a big thing about someones opinion that they don't agree with. And tbose attacks can never be considered good. America was unified before they happened, but after they happened it was just easier to see how unified we really were."

MATTHEW: “Well as you know, last week Rene Dupree made a challenge to you for a match at No Mercy in a U.S.A. versus France match."

SHOW: “After he distracted me long enough for Matt Morgan and Luther Reigns to attack me from behind and take me down, yeah, he did issue that challenge. A challenge that I have accepted and will keep on accepting. They don't call this pay-per-view ''No Mercy' for no reason. This is a pay-per-view where every match shows how merciless the competitors can be, and this year will be no different. This year I'll take my giant hand and I'll crush Dupree's tiny head like it's a melon. I have three things that Dupree has never had and will never have; The height advantage, the weight advantage, and the crowd on my side cheering me on."

[Show walks away from the interview area as the camera heads back to Mick Foley's office.]

79%

----------

[The camera, now once again in Foley's office, shows Foley standing and on the phone again. His door is heard bursting open and Christian walks into the picture.]

CHRISTIAN: "What were you thinking letting that maniac into the arena last week? More importantly, why didn't you issue Captain Charisma, your top superstar on this sinking ship, security to ensure my safety? Instead I have Cena chasing me around the entire arena, into the crowd, and then slamming me onto a steel chair!-"

[Foley hangs up up his phone, now looking obviously upset.]

FOLEY: "Does anyone know how to knock around here anymore? Christian, I warned you that Cena would be in the building last week and would be looking for you. I warned you about that. You decided to show up here instead of just missing the show. The worst that could have happened then was getting a fine, but at least you would have saved yourself an ass beating. I gave you a match against Eddie tonight because he is a former WWE Champion so if you can beat him then it will prove to me that you really are championship material here on Smackdown!. That and it will be a good way for you to get your anger out from the attack last week."

CHRISTIAN: "You think that just solves anything? It doesn't! You can't just book a match and expect me to be happy. The only match that would make me happy is Captain Charisma against John Cena for the WWE Championship with Cena having both arms tied behind his back and a blindfold over his eyes. The closest I am getting to that is at No Mercy in a No Disqaulification match. Just like you warned me to watch out for Cena last week, I'm warning you to get some insurance on your champion because if The Captain gets his way, you'll be vacating that title before Smackdown! even airs. Make sure that wigger wannabe doesn't come anywhere near me during my match with Eddie. The Captain can not be responsible for any reprecussions that may happen out there."

[Christian walks out of Foley's office and again, Foley gets an upset look on his face and sighs as he dials a number on his phone.]

85%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

Christian [vs] Eddie Guerrero

[An excellent match from both men. A lot of fast paced action along with some good brawling and a nice spot with quite a bit of counter-after-counter moves. Christian taunted a lot during the match and Eddie played possum a few times as well. Christian worked on Eddie's midsection every now and then through out the match since they were still visibly hurting Eddie still from the chair shots from JBL a couple weeks back. The Captain went for an Unprettier more than halfway into the match, but Eddie escaped from it and sent him into the ropes. Christian came running back and got kicked in the gut, and Eddie proceeded to deliver the Three Amigos. He went to the top rope for the Frog Splash, but he held his ribs and climbed down onto the apron. Christian slightly repositioned himself and Eddie went for a slingshot senton, but Christian put his knees up. More brawling went on and Eddie knocked Christian down with a huricanrana. After that he went and got two chairs and slid one into one part of the ring and then got into another part of the ring with the other chair. Christian began getting up as the ref and Eddie were arguing over the chair. As they did John Cena came out and the crowd popped. The ref finally got the chair away and got out of the ring to get rid of it. As he did Cena got into the ring and grabbed Christian from behind. Eddie picked the other chair up and turned around, swinging it as he did. Christian ducked and the chair met with Cena's skull. Eddie was shocked and was kicked in the gut by Christian. Eddie lost grip of the chair and Christian nailed an Unprettier onto it. Christian covered Eddie in a way that hid the chair and the ref got into the ring and made the 3 count at 12:37. After the bell was rung, Christian rolled Eddie off the chair and picked Cena up. He set him up for the Unprettier, and before hitting it he slapped his chest and pointed to the crowd, then hit the Unprettier onto the chair.]

93%

----------

[The camera goes to the back in The Cabinet's locker room, where JBL is missing from the picture. O-Jizzle, Morgan, and Reigns are talking and a few seconds pass before JBL enters the locker room.]

JBL: "Well it's a done deal. I just got back from Foley's office, apparently I was the only one kind enough to show him some respect and knock on the door, and he has agreed to my idea. I told you guys we would be back on the top of Smackdown! in no time. For weeks we have been main eventing this show, and tonight we will once again defeat that jumping Mexican bean and whoever his partner is. It's probably some other Mexican immigrant half his size, too!"

REIGNS: "You're sure everything is set? You got all the details straightened out and everything? No loopholes in this thing, like if Mysterio and his partner somehow beat you by cheating?"

JBL: "Trust me. When a Wrestling God and genius at stocks asks for something, he gets exactly what he asks for with no exceptions or loopholes. Foley said that we have been showing true dominance on Smackdown! recently and that I deserved a title shot. He said he would book me a title match at No Mercy against that pint sized punk for his U.S. title."

O-Jizzle: "Yo dawg, that be great my nizzle. You be winnin' the U.S. champizzle and we fo' sho' be at the top of Smackdown! again."

JBL: "True, but I am too good for the U.S. title. That's why I offered the title shot to someone else."

[The other three are shocked and started asking JBL questions at the same time.]

JBL: "Hey, hey! Just quiet down for a minute. I gave away the title shot to you, Orla...O-Jizzle. Mysterio stole the title from you at the Bash, and you are the only one on this brand that deserves the title. You winning the U.S. title is what will be the beginning of The Cabinet being golden again. It all rests on your shoulders at No Mercy."

O-JIZZLE: "Yo my brotha', that be meaning tons to me. You gots nothin' to worry 'bout eitha. Rey had a nice run as U.S. champ, but that's coming to an end at No Mercizzle."

75%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

JBL & O-Jizzle w/ Morgan & Reigns [vs] Rey Mysterio & ?

[Mysterio made his entrance after The Cabinet did, and once he made it down to the ring he started getting attacked by O-Jizzle and JBL. Right when they started their attack, Mysterio's partner was known when the lights went out and the gong was played. The lights came back on and The Undertaker was behind JBL and O-Jizzle as they were looking at the entrance way. They soon turned around and were taken out by The Undertaker with some uppercuts. Once the match got back into the ring it was good. Rey felt out of place with everyone else not really being his speed. Taker was on the apron most of the match while Rey was beaten down, but he finally made it into the ring after Rey took JBL down with a tornado ddt. Taker cleared house when he got in and even took Luther Reigns out when he got on the apron. Taker focused on JBL and Rey went after O-Jizzle. When Taker grabbed JBL by the throat, fire shot up from the entrance stage. Taker shoved JBL to the mat and walked over to the ropes, waiting to see what would happen next. What came next was JBL dumped Taker over the top rope and then helped O-Jizzle out. He grabbed Mysterio and nailed him with a vicious knee to the gut, and O-Jizzle delivered the O-Jizzle Restizzle for the win. The Cabinet hurried their way out of the ring area as Taker climbed back into the ring.]

CORNETTE: "O-Jizzle just defeated the man who he'll be facing at No Mercy Michael and that means he has a very good shot at reclaiming his United States title!"

COLE: "The only reason he won the match was because those damn pyros distracted The Undertaker. If Kane would just show himself instead of playing these mind games then this would have been a fair match."

CORNETTE: "The Undertaker played mind games with Kane last year before WrestleMania XX and that was alright but it isn't alright when the roles a reversed are they, but you know what we don't have time to argue so we can pick up where we leave off next week and remember those of you at home order WWE Smackdown!'s No Mercy event in ten days!"

81%

----------

Quick Results

Chavo Guerrero def. Nunzio

Danny Basham def. Johnny Swinger

Christian def. Eddie Guerrero

JBL & O-Jizzle def. Rey Mysterio & The Undertaker

Overall Smackdown! Rating-79%

An ECW: One Night Stand II might be in the works from the WWE. Due to last year's success they are thinking of doing another reunion show. The only difference this year would be that there wouldn't be as much interaction between the ECW wrestlers and the Raw/Smackdown! ones. WWE would want a second one to just be about ECW and not about invaders from the WWE trying to ruin the show.

A wrestler down in Ohio Valley Wrestling has been given his notice from Smackdown! that he may be pulled up to tour with the Smackdown! crew in a few months time. It is unknown who the wrestler is at this point, but the gimmick he is using down in OVW is similar to that of TNA's Christopher Daniels gimmick. The wrestler apparently is fairly well rounded, but isn't anymore special than most of the Smackdown! roster.

After the 10-6 airing of Smackdown!, Christian commented on his match with Eddie Guerrero and the failed interferance from John Cena. Christian said "John Cena attacked me last week, but this week was a different outcome for him. Captain Charisma is smarter than Cena. I had eyes in the back of my head and at the sides of my head watching and waiting for him to try and get more revenge over something I did not do. John Cena and Mick Foley and everyone else may think I did the attacking, but while they sit there assuming and making asses out of themselves, I am out there trying to find the real attacker. I won't rest until I prove to everyone that I didn't attack Cena, and the second I win that WWE title, The Captain will go down in history as the best Canadian...No. The best wrestler this face of the earth period!"

Everyone on the Smackdown! brand were very happy the way Christian and Eddie's match went. They congratulated both men on their efforts and even said that that match should have been in the main event instead of the tag match. The Undertaker even said the tag match should have been the pre-main event match because his match didn't add as much to any fued like the Christian/Eddie match did. Shane McMahon admitted he made a mistake with that and that he didn't think Eddie/Christian would actually be as good as it was.

WWE RAW Diva Candice Michelle has been taken off the active roster and has been sent down to rehabilitation. Apparently Michelle has been getting addicted to illegal substances after partying too much. There is no information on whether WWE will keep her under contract and let her come back or just let her go and buy her contract out at this point.

The No Mercy poster has been released. You can view it by clicking here. The poster features John Cena on the right with his Chain Gang chain in hand, but with Christian's head on the plate of the chain to give off the effect of Cena holding Christian's chances of ever becoming WWE Champion in his hand. It also features pictures of RVD and G.I. Show faded into the background with three matches of the PPV listed, although one match is listed as Jordan vs Mysterio instead of O-Jizzle vs Mysterio.

IPB Image

October 8th, 2005

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the segmant of JBL announcing that O-Jizzle would take Mysterio on for the U.S. title at No Mercy.-74%

Matt Morgan def. Leo Holt (Lance Hoyt) via pinfall. The match was very horrible. Morgan ended the match quickly with the M5.-41%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the main event between Taker and Mysterio/O-Jizzle and JBL.-72%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the Eddie/Christian match, mostly highlighting Cena's failed interferance.-83%

Kid Kash def. Nunzio via pinfall. Good match that made up for the Morgan/Holt trainwreck earlier in the evening. Kash finished the match off with a clean looking Money Maker-85%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of The System backstage segmant and the Swinger/Danny Basham match.-74%

MNM def. Scotty 2 Hotty & Shannon Moore via pinfall. MNM dominated the match and pretty much squashed Scotty and Shannon. Melina distract Scotty when he had the offense to allow MNM to win the match with the Snapshot.-75%

Overall Rating-66%