World Wrestling Entertainment: The Revival

3 Days Left

Only three days are left until Smackdown! presents WWE No Mercy, live on Pay-Per-View! There is already seven matches scheduled for the event and all of them will be ones you won't want to miss!

Last weeks main event saw The Undertaker coming back to in-ring action as he teamed up with Rey Mysterio as the mystery partner to face JBL and O-Jizzle. This week The Undertaker will once again be in action, but this time it will be a one-on-one contest as he faces Luther Reigns. After the explosion of fire distracted Taker and cost himself and Rey the match, will the same happen this week? Will Kane return to Smackdown! after being out for three months?

Another match set to happen is Joey Mercury facing Brian Kendrick in singles action. Mercury sets out to make sure that Kendrick won't be able to score a win at No Mercy by beating him as bad as he can, but one thing that may stop him from doing so is The Dudleyz being at ringside acting as impartial "enforcers" to make sure the match doesn't get out of hand..

And the main event for this weeks Smackdown! will be a preview of No Mercy's main event when John Cena and Christian face eachother in a non-title, normal rules singles match. Two weeks ago Cena got his revenge on Christian and last week Christian left Cena laid out on the mat. Who will be standing tall at the end of the night this week, and will it show things to come at No Mercy?

Confirmed Card

John Cena vs Christian in a non-title match

The Undertaker vs Luther Reigns

Joey Mercury vs Brian Kendrick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for October 6th

Taped from San Antonio, Texas(10,002 in Attendance)

[A video plays, showing clips of recent events on Smackdown! between Christian and Cena, as well as last weeks Christian/Eddie match and the JBL & O-Jizzle/Mysterio & Taker match. Instead of the opening Smackdown! package, we are taken to a locker room where Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman are talking.]

CHAVO: ”Last week was great, essa. You showed how much of a slut Torrie can be, and when you kissed her you could see that she was enjoying it more than Tajiri could make here enjoy something.”

KIDMAN: “Ha ha. Yeah. Torrie likes having us chasing her around. She loves having men having to be able to chase her down and catch her.”

CHAVO: “She's one of those chica's that like playing rough huh, essa. You know, we don't even need to be here tonight. I'm the Cruiserweight champion and you're....a former Cruiserweight champion...and I have a hotel room of Guerrerhoes. How about we just leave and have some fun the rest of the night?”

KIDMAN: "Might as well. It isn't like we'll have to see Torrie tonight anyway."

[Kidman and Chavo grab their bags and open the locker room door, revealing Torrie standing there with her arm resting against the door frame.]

TORRIE: "Hey guys. I've been thinking. I haven't given you two a fair chance with me, and last week when you forced yourself on me Billy...It made me so hot that I couldn't stop thinking about you, even when I relieved the 'stress' in my body. And since none of use are scheduled for any matches tonight, why don't we just lock this door and think of something we can all have fun doing?"

KIDMAN: "Well if a kiss made you that excited, I'd love to see what I have in mind will do to you."

TORRIE: "Well let's find out shall we?"

[Torrie drops her arm off the door frame and steps to the side of the door. All of a sudden Tajiri pops out from no where and sprays the Poison Mist at both Chavo and Kidman. Both men start screaming, trying to get the mist out of their eyes. Tajiri and Torrie walk away hand-in-hand with Torrie laughing.]

CORNETTE: "That Torrie Wilson is such a little tramp first she acts like she doesn't want these men after her then she comes on to these two and then she has Tajiri blind their opponents for this Sunday!"

COLE: “That was their plan, Jim. Anyways, welcome to the final Smackdown! before the No Mercy event! Tonight we will get a preview of the No Mercy main event when John Cena and Christian face off in a non-title match where normal rules apply. In addition to that we will see The Undertaker face Luther Reigns and Joey Mercury face Brian Kendrick."

CORNETTE: "Why is Undertaker even on tonights card he hasn't been seen on Smackdown! for weeks and all of a sudden he just comes back like no one notices?"

COLE: "That's how big of a star he is. He can appear every four months and no one will care because he is such a big star."

CORNETTE: "Wrong, Michael I would care I don't want someone who isn't willing to be here every week to be in the main event of anything."

COLE: "Well many others will beg to differ, but no one wants to hear your opinion because it looks like we are getting ready for our first match of the night."

CORNETTE: "Way to avoid the subject Michael."

63%

----------

Normal Tag Match:

The Basham Brothers [vs] Frankie 'The Future' Kazarian & Johnny Swinger

[The match was pretty good considering The Basham's haven't really been tagging up much as of late. Danny was in the match most of the time with Doug getting very little ring time. Kazarian and Swinger were also on the strong hand of the match pretty close to most of it as well. The match soon came to an end with the usual four man brawl that ends most tag matches. Dean gave Swinger some Simon System Protein Powder, but before Swinger was able to use it on Danny, Doug got into the ring and took him down with a shoulder tackle. Kazarian got into the ring to join in on the brawl, which Doug was winning at first. Swinger was brought back to his feet by Danny, who attempted the Brain Damage, but Swinger poked him in the eyes and was let go of. He then threw Danny out of the ring and helped Kazarian out, eventually leading to the two hitting the Crash Diet double team for the win at 9:25.]

75%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[After we return from the break we are welcomed to Rene Dupree's entrance music and the French Phenom standing in the ring with an American flag and a mic in hand.]

DUPREE: "Fermez-vous les porcs stupides et montrez-moi le respect! The French Phenom doesn't deserve to be booed. I should be cheered for speaking my mind unlike most of you who are too scared of consequences. That's why I have this flag that represents this country in my hand. I am going to show you how far I am willing to go to prove a point. That point is free speech and the right to freedom is a lie in this country! I will demonstrate this tonight and by tomorrow I bet I'll be on the front page of the New York Times with a full article dedicated to calling me names and coming up with more lies."

[Dupree drops the mic and drops the American flag to the ground as well. He slowly walks over it once and then turns around to walk over it again, wiping his feet on it this time. He picks the mic back up from the ground as the crowd boo's.]

DUPREE: "You don't like that? Then you aren't going to like how far the French Phenom plans on going!"

[Dupree dropst he mic again and leans his head back, trying to get a lugee set. He gets one after a few seconds and launches his head forward, spitting right on the flag. He picks the flag up from the ground and rips it off of the pole it is attatched to. He sticks it in one of his ears and wipes inside the ear. He then puts it to his nose and blows his nose on it. Dupree then takes the flag in both hands, one hand on each side, and starts pulling which causes the flag to start ripping. He stops ripping it before it tears in two and looks down. He smiles and takes on hand and pulls his trunks open. He drops one side of the flag in the front and pulls it out of the back of his trunks, proceeding to wipe the flag back and forth between his rear and groin region. After a few tugs he takes the flag out and picks the mic up once more.]

DUPREE: "That isn't the end of it. I wanted to end my point with a bang. I want to make sure that the ending to this lights a...fire in your stomachs!"

[Dupree gets out of the ring and starts rummaging underneath it as Cole keeps questioning if Dupree will do what he is thinking. Dupree pulls out a blowtorch and gets back into the ring with it. He raises the flag into the air and lights the torch up. He slowly starts to move the flame closer and closer to the flag, but he stops when G.I. Show's music begins to play. The monster walks out and starts shaking his head at Dupree, who now looks like he is going to have to use the flag to clean himself up with the look of horror his face had on. Dupree let the torch go out without realizing it and tried lighting it again before Show could get to the ring. He wasn't able to light it as Show was now in the ring and started moving towards him. Dupree dropped the torch and ran up to Show, hitting him with punch after punch. Show grabbed Dupree by the head and head butted him. Dupree fell backwards and rolled back, landing on his stomach. He got back to his feet and Show grabbed him by the throat. Instead of Chokeslamming him he just tossed Dupree over the top rope to the outside. Show taunted in the ring as Dupree walked backwards up the ramp shouting something at Show in French as the cameras faded to another commercial.]

71%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Singles Match:

The Dudleyz Are Outside Enforcers

Brian Kendrick w/ Paul London [vs] Joey Mercury w/ Johnny Nitro

[Before the match The Dudleyz and MNM got into a brief brawl, which was ended when The Dudleyz got the upper hand and tossed the two into the ring to start the match. After the match started things went very smoothly and Mercury and Kendrick really flowed together. They were putting on a very good match with some pretty good spots, TV wise at least. The Dudleyz had to keep on keeping Nitro and Melina from getting involved in the match, too. They were able to outsmart The Dudleyz, though. Nitro got in both of their faces and kept them distracted as Melina slid one of the tag belts into the ring and jumped on the apron, allowing Mercury to low blow Kendrick. Mercury then picked the belt up, but before he could do anything with it The Dudleyz saw what was going on and slid into the ring, after disposing of Nitro. The Dudleyz attacked Mercury from behind and hit the 3D-B on him and got out of the ring. They went over and grabbed Melina off the apron as Kendrick got up to his feet. He picked Mercury up and whipped him to the corner. He ran at him and was met with a boot. Mercury tossed Kendrick into the corner stomach first and lifted him up to the top rope. He climbed to the middle rope and attemped a super back suplex, but Kendrick turned it into a modified Sliced Bread #2 for the pinfall victory at 11:04 while The Dudleyz made sure Nitro didn't break the pin. After the match The Dudleyz continued the assault on Nitro and got a table and slid it into the ring. They got in and set the table up in the middle of it and placed Mercury onto it. Kendrick shook hands with D-Von, who then whipped Kendrick to the ropes and both Dudleyz hit the 3D onto Mercury and through the table. The Dudleyz got a lot of cheers to that as they left the ring while London checked on his partner.]

90%

----------

[The camera heads to the back where it shows Eddie and Rey walking down the hallway talking to eachother.]

MYSTERIO: "Don't worry vato. The only reason Christian beat you was because John Cena can't control his temper. You had the match won until Cena came out. It isn't your fault. It is Christian's for attacking Cena and pissing him off"

EDDIE: "I can't just let it go essa. Nobody lies, cheats or steals better than Latino Heat, holmes. You don't need to be worrying about me, though. You have to focus on your match this Sunday against-"

[Eddie stops his sentance as he looks ahead of him. O-Jizzle then walks into view, smiling."

O-JIZZLE: "Against the next United States Champizzle? Yo you be right Latino. O-Jizzle be beatin' this small pint this Sundizzle at No Mercizzle, yo. You're only holding that beltizzle 'cause you been havin' lady luck followin' you 'round. You be only a transitional champ, unlike O-Jizzle who bein' the only champ hee-ah."

EDDIE: "If there is one thing that can make me forget about losing last week, it is laughing at you, essa. Are you being serious with this? Do you really think that acting like this is going to boost your popularity with the fans, vato? Nothing you can do will make anyone like you."

O-JIZZLE: "Don't be hatin' yo. You be jealous that I'm the masta' rappa' hee-ah on Smackdizzle!. I'm gonna' lay down a freestyle for ya...Yo. Hee-ah ya got two lazy Mexicans. They should be called Mexiblands. They smallah than Dink da Clown. They matches so bad they make everyone frown-"

MYSTERIO: "Instead of trying to take me out of out match at No Mercy, why don't you just be a man and let me just beat you, because the only way you'll beat me is if the ref is blind. If he isn't then you're going to be losing with the 6-1-9!"

[O-Jizzle is about to talk, but instead he walks away. The camera then fades to a commercial.]

87%

----------

COLE: "Ladies and gentleman during the break one of the most brutal beatdowns I have ever seen on Smackdown! occured. I still can't believe Carlito would go this far, Jim!"

[The camera cuts to a "During The Break..." video, showing Heyman and RVD talking when a staff member walks up to them.]

STAFF: "Mister Heyman. General Manager Foley told me to find you and to tell you to report to his office as soon as possible."

HEYMAN: "What the hell does he want? Listen Rob, I'll be back."

[Heyman and the staff member exit the scene and RVD starts walking away. He turns right at a three-way corridor when all of a sudden Carlito attacks him from behind with a chair to his knee. RVD falls to the hard ground and Carlito begins delivering a couple chair shots to his knee. He then lays Rob's knee flat on the ground with the chair on top of it and stomps on it with all his power.]

CARLITO: "You think what you did was funny? You think you're cool for doing that and embarassing me? Now you know what payback is. You mess with the cool and you're gonna get burned. Tell your manager that I'll finish the job this Sunday and when I do Smackdown! will be...cool...again."

[Carlito takes the chair and nails RVD's knee one more time before leaving. He returns on camera a couple seconds after with an apple in hand, though, and he takes a bite and spits on RVD before leaving again.]

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Luther Reigns [vs] The Undertaker

[A straight up brawling match between the two. Taker was in control a lot and whenever Reigns was he couldn't keep the Phenom down or even phase him much. Reigns kept trying to hit the Reign Of Terror, but Taker just kept getting out of it. Taker got distracted midway in the match when the lights started flickering and Reigns was able to get a good offence in for a bit. Taker came back, though, and he started dominating Reigns with series of punches. Taker then threw Reigns to the ropes and hit a sidewalk slam, which was the setup for a Chokeslam attempt. Taker raised his open hand into the air as Reigns began to get back up. When he did fire shot from the stage once again like last week and Taker turned towards the stage. Reigns quickly went behind Taker and low blowed him, causing a DQ. He turned Taker around and hit the Reign Of Terror on him and started gloating about it to the crowd. He walked to the ropes and shouted things at the crowd who were booing him, but they started cheering when Taker sat right up and got to his feet. Reigns turned around and Taker grabbed his throat, lifted him, and nailed a Chokeslam. Reigns rolled out of the ring after it and Taker ordered to be handed a mic.]

79%

----------

[Taker is handed a mic from Tony Chimel and begins to speak.]

UNDERTAKER: "Kane! You want to play mind games? Well I say...the games are over...You want me so bad...You want to make me lose so bad...You want to see me be defeated once and for all...Why don't you come out here...and do it yourself...instead of hiding?"

[Taker drops the mic and waits. Nothing happens at first, but after a few moments the lights go out. Then a familiar music starts playing and the lights come on very dim. Then a ring of fire emerges on the stage and the fans, and Taker, are surprised to see Gangrel rise up in the middle of the flames with sunglasses and his grail of blood. Gangrel walks through the ring of fire and down the ramp. Once he reaches the end of the ramp he turns and climbs to the first step of the metal steps and faces the crowd. He raises the grail and takes a sip, then spews the blood towards the crowd and getting some on his white shirt. He takes another small sip and enters the ring. Taker quickly gets on the offense and begins punching Gangrel, making his sunglasses fly off. Taker grabs Gangrel by the throat, ready for a Chokeslam, but Gangrel spits the blood into Taker's eyes and hits a quick Implant DDT. Gangrel exits the ring and walks up the ramp with a sadistic smile on his face. Once he reaches the top of the stage Taker sits right up, staring right into Ganrel's eyes as the camera fades.]

88%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera returns from the break, showing the ring. All of a sudden John Cena's theme hit and the fans went wild as the WWE Champ made his way out ready for his match. He walked down the ramp, got into the ring and grabbed a mic.]

CENA: "Yo San Antonio! Have no fear 'cause the champ...is... here! Tonight the champ goes up against the numbah one contendah in a little preview match for this Sunday. The only thing wrong is that tonight we have to follow the rules so I can't royally kick Christian's ass like I planned. He unleashed the beast when he decided to not step up like a man. He wants to attack people while they ain't lookin', so if he knows whats best for him he bettah get bookin'. Ain't nothin' that says not main event material more than that. His position should be at the end of the pack. Only reason I agreed to having a match with him was for one reason and one reason only. That's to make sure he doesn't get this title, and embarass him in front of his homies. He talks about how he has his peeps and how Christian rules. That's all a bunch of bull, man, 'cause he's nothin' more than a damn tool. His time hasn't come, it hasn't even begun. The only success his family will see is from his cheating and screwing brother, excuse the pun. He might as well just confess instead of digging a bigger ditch. Christian, this Sunday bring your A-game because I'm gonna make you into the Chain Gang's *****!"

[The crowd cheered Cena as we went to another quick commercial break before the main event.]

84%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Non-Title Singles Match:

Christian [vs] John Cena

[The match was pretty good and gave enough to the fans to be satisfied and to want to still tune in this Sunday. Christian was on the offense for the most part at the beginning, which hyped the crowd up for Cena's comeback about halfway into it after reversing an inverted ddt into his own. Cena kept up a good fight from that point and got good shots in, as did Christian from time to time. Christian attempted the Unprettier, but Cena knocked him into the ropes and hit a shoulder tackle. He then ran to the ropes and hit a clothesline followed by another once Christian got back to his feet. After Christian got up from the second clothesline Cena hit the flashback to him. Christian rolled onto his back and Cena waved his hand in front of his face down at him and ran to the ropes. He came back, brushed his shoulder and hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Christian slowly started getting up and Cena lifted him up for an F-U, but Christian flailed around and escaped, slightly hitting the ref in the process. Christian rolled out of the ring as the ref was on the mat holding his face. Cena exited the ring and grabbed a chair, as did Christian from under the ring. Both slid into the ring and saw the other with a chair. Christian swung first but Cena ducked, and then Cena swung his chair but Christian ducked as well. Once both turned to face eachother they swung and nailed eachother at the same time in the side of the head, knocking both men down and out. The ref finally got up to a knee and saw both men down with the two chairs and he walked over and told Chimel something. Moments later Chimel announced the match has resulted in a double disqaulification at 13:57.]

CORNETTE: "How can this match end in a double DQ this is the worst call I have seen on Smackdown!!"

COLE: "Well this Sunday you won't have to worry about the Jim because the match between these two then will be a No Disqaulifications match. Both men will be at eachothers throats trying to put the other in a hospital and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it!"

CORNETTE: "It better be that good because if it isn't I'll have to have a No DQ match between us made."

COLE: "Okay, Jim...That's all for tonight, ladies and gentleman. Tune into WWE No Mercy this Sunday to see who walks out as the WWE Champion!"

89%

----------

Quick Results

The Bashams def. Frankie Kazarian & Johnny Swinger

Brian Kendrick def. Joey Mercury

The Undertaker def. Luther Reigns

Christian drew John Cena

Overall Smackdown! Rating-79%

IPB Image

October 15th, 2005

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the Taker/Reigns match and of Gangrel returning to the WWE and attacking Taker, with Snow and Matthews announcing that Gangrel vs Taker has been made for No Mercy.-80%

Matt Morgan def. Tom Garelia (Tony Givens) via pinfall. The match was better than Morgan's match last week, but still a squash. Morgan won the match after hitting the M5 again.-55%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the Kendrick/Mercury match with The Dudleyz 3D-ing Kendrick onto Mercury and through a table.-74%

Kid Kash def. Shannon Moore via pinfall. Nice match, but Moore was slipping up a bit during it. Kash won after hitting the Kashbuster, a brainbuster-69%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of Carlito attacking RVD backstage.-73%

Akio def. Nunzio via pinfall. Good 'international' match. Akio won with the NeckPlex Slam.-79%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the Cena/Christian match with heavy hype on tomorrow's No Mercy main event between the two.-94%

Overall Rating-70%

IPB Image

FINAL WWE SMACKDOWN NO MERCY CARD

Christian vs John Cena©

No Disqaulifications Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship

-After defeating Eddie Guerrero at the Great American Bash and Carlito Cool at SummerSlam, John Cena defends his WWE title against the next challenger. Christian has been wanting a title shot for a while and after losing the chance last month, he finally gets it this month, but with one catch. If Christian fails to win the title at No Mercy, the contract that he and Cena signed states that he "will not receive one single sshot while John Cena reigns as the champion." And since Christian lost his chance for a title shot last month due to Carlito Cool cheating his way to victory, this possibly being the only time fans will see Cena vs Christian with the title on the line, and with the idea given by Cena himself, Mick Foley has announced that this match will be a NO DISQAUIFICATIONS match. Anything will go, and Christian only has one chance.

O-Jizzle vs Rey Mysterio©

WWE United States Championship

-O-Jizzle gets set to try and claim the title that he held earlier this year by squaring off with Rey Mysterio. After Eddie came back to Smackdown! after a one week hiatus, JBL interupted him and started talking trash. That lead to a match between Eddie and Orlando happening, with Eddie picking up the win. Later that night JBL would stand victorious after defeating Rey. A week later JBL would defeat Eddie in singles action. This put him up for a good chance of getting a shot at the U.S. title, a shot that JBL would pass on down to his Chief of Staff weeks later, who changed his name to O-Jizzle in an attempt to get the younger audience on The Cabinet's side. Will O-Jizzle be able to regain the only gold he has ever won in the WWE? With the entire Cabinet in his corner, the odds look to be in his favor.

Gangrel vs The Undertaker

-Fans of Smackdown! saw the return of Gangrel a couple of days ago. Everyone thought that Kane would be returning when The Undertaker publically called Kane out in the ring, with the lights going out a few seconds later. The Undertaker was in for a surprise when he heard the familiar music and the ring of fire emerge on the Smackdown! stage, only for Gangrel to rise up in the middle of the fire. Gangrel was able to stun Taker after spitting blood in his eyes and hitting an Implant DDT, but after leaving the ring The Undertaker sat right back up. Will Gangrel defeat The Phenom? Will Kane return at No Mercy or will he continue to play mind games with his brother?

Carlito Cool vs Rob Van Dam

Battle of the Cool's

-It was only a few weeks ago when Carlito thought it would be a good idea to stick his nose in RVD's business and punk him out, only to have RVD end up embarassing Carlito with words and Heyman stealing (and taking a bite of) his apple. A week after that Carlito tried attacking RVD and putting him back on the shelf but once again he failed. Later that night Carlito and Foley exchanged words, with Foley throwing angry words. The following week Foley apologized to Carlito and said he would give him a present yet another week later. One more week later and a big box was in the ring with a name tag addressed to Carlito. When he opened it, a midget dressed as Carlito popped out and RVD came from behind Carlito and took him out with a Vandaminator. It was then announced that RVD and Carlito would have a Battle of the Cool's at No Mercy just to see who the coolest Smackdown! superstar really is.

G.I. Show vs Rene Dupree

-A classic fued brought to the new generation of wrestling. The anti-american Rene Dupree has been spouting his mouth off about how bad America is and everything that is wrong with it ever since he debuted way back on RAW. He continued his talk on Smackdown!, but one man finally stepped up and decided to put an end to Dupree's garbage. That man was the 7 foot, 500 pound monster The Big Show, who cleverly altered his name to G.I. Show in referance to the G.I. Joe franchise and Booker T's old WCW gimmick of G.I. Bro. Will the USA stand tall over Rene Dupree at No Mercy?

Brian Kendrick vs Bubba Ray Dudley vs Johnny Nitro

Triple Threat Match

-This match is sort of a rematch for a triple threat match that took place several Smackdown!'s ago, except that match had the other partners than No Mercy's. Mick Foley claimed that the previous triple threat was ruined due to the three teams not being able to act like adults and do business without throwing weapons around and that a new triple threat would take place at No Mercy with everyone else banned from ringside. Foley also said he would determine who would get a shot at the WWE Tag Team titles after this match takes place. Who will win the match, but more importantly who will get the shot at MNM's titles?

Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman vs Tajiri and Torrie Wilson

-Recently on Smackdown!, Torrie Wilson has been getting harassed by several superstars. It started with Carlito Cool and has gotten to Chavo Guerrero & Billy Kidman. The duo have been trying to steal Torrie away from Tajiri, with Chavo even saying he would make her one of his Guerrerhoes, and Torrie is tired of taking crap from them and all the other guys like them. That is why she wanted a match made that would allow her to get her hands on Guerrero and Kidman, but also be protected, thus the creation of this match by Foley.

Danny Basham vs Simon Dean

-The team of Doug and Danny used to be a part of JBL's Cabinet months back, and that was when Simon Dean asked to be a part of it only to get rejected and beat up. Dean has waited until he had his own group made in order to get revenge. It started with The System attacking The Basham's backstage after Doug and Danny laughed at the Simon System products. From there things escelated with Dean even giving The Basham's a shot at him if one of them could beat his little gauntlet, a gauntlet which Danny beat on his first try. Simon Dean even promised that if he is to lose the match, the entire System will eat 50 greasy, artery clogging, fat inducing hamburgers.

IPB Image

SMACKDOWN! presents WWE NO MERCY

LIVE from the SOLD OUT Toyota Center in Houston, Texas (20,672 In Attendance)

[No Mercy's opening video was played to "Save Me" by Shinedown. The first clips highlighted the recent events between Carlito and RVD, from Carlito getting punked out by RVD in the backstage area weeks back to Carlito opening the 'present' that was given to him by Mick Foley which ended up being RVD in a box, to Carlito sandwiching RVD's head between the corner and chair two days ago. The next set of clips showed clips all the way back to the GBA where Taker trapped Kane in an inferno. They then went to several videos/segmants that focused around Kane and Taker in the past few weeks with Gangrel returning to the WWE and attacking Taker on Smackdown!. Clips of the events between The Cabinet and Eddie/Rey were then shown, with Eddie being interupted by The Cabinet when he was making a speech to the crown all the way to JBL handing the shot at the U.S. title to O-Jizzle. The final set of clips focused around Christian and Cena. It showed Christian refing the Cena/Carlito match from SummerSlam, Cena being laid out and Christian being blame, the contract signing, among other clips. The video came to and end with a shot of Christian posing in the ring with a golden tone added. Next came the No Mercy logo and voice over saying "WWE Smackdown! presents No Mercy!". The cameras cut to the crowd and got a shot of the fantastic pyrotechnics going off. The cameras panned the arena, showing several signs, before stopping at Michael Cole and Jim Cornette.]

COLE: "As you can hear, the fans are going wild and as well they should because WWE Smackdown!'s No Mercy is just starting! Alongside me, commentating his first Smackdown! exclusive pay-per-view, is Jim Cornette."

CORNETTE: "That's right this is my first time commentating a Smackdown! pay-per-view but it won't be my last and it will not be my best because I just keep getting better and better with every passing night just like the number one contender the man who everyone thought attacked John Cena weeks back when he was in fact at a party the man I am talking about is Captain Charisma himself Christian!"

COLE: "Come on Jim. How could we not think it was Christian? He was the only one who had any reason to attack Cena and how do we know that he didn't mess with that tape? How do we know he didn't just make the date the same time that Cena got attacked when that party of his could have been days later?"

CORNETTE: "That's just like you always assuming that people like Christian would lie or cheat yet you have some Mexican cheating and stealing and lying to win the most prestigious gold in this business but that is just fine and dandy isn't it Michael just because that certain Mexican is loved by the fans!"

COLE: "If you're talking about Eddie Guerrero then that is a different story. It is entertaining when Eddie lies, cheats, and/or steals."

CORNETTE: "If I'm talking about Eddie? What other Mexican on the Smackdown! roster cheats and lies and steals that you always defend no matter what? And just because you find Eddie entertaining when he does those things doesn't mean everyone does because I certaintly don't but I do find it entertaining when people like Christian do those kinds of things."

COLE: "So you're saying you find it entertaining when Christian lies? Like he is lying about not attacking John Cena several weeks ago?"

CORNETTE: "Nice effort on putting words into my mouth Michael but that isn't what I said why don't you flash back a few seconds and relisten to what I actually did say because I know how small your attention span is."

COLE: "I'm not going to even bother arguing with that comment because you know what isn't small?"

CORNETTE: "I know, I know my intellect."

COLE: "Well it's good that you left your ego at home, but no. What isn't small is the amount of excitement our opening match is going to be."

CORNETTE: "Oh yeah, Michael because a match between a nobody part of a tag team and a fitness freak who has to eat 50 hamburgers if he loses really has exciting written all over it I tell you if I was the General Manager of Smackdown! you would be seeing ten star matches and fueds every night not this utter crap."

----------

Normal Singles Match:

The System Must Eat 50 Hamburgers Each If Dean Loses

Danny Basham w/ Doug Basham [vs] Simon Dean w/ The System

[There was a long table at ringside with what look like more than 150 hamburgers on it. Danny tried getting in control quickly by dashing at Dean, but he was unable to. Dean even more quickly dodged the attack and started hitting Danny with some rapid punches. Dean hit very few moves at the beginning and just mainly focused on working Danny's head. Every now and then Kazarian and/or Swinger would sneak over to Doug on the outside and attack him. Kazarian even delivered a modified russian legsweep into the steel steps on Doug. That move got the ref's attention and he forced Kazarian to go to the back. Dean had his arms wrapped around Danny's body while standing behind him and with the ref arguing with Kazarian, Danny slammed his head back and hit a headbutt on Dean. He then turned around and poked Dean in the eyes and threw him into the corner. Kazarian finally left ringside and went to the back. Danny ran at Dean in the corner and got hit in the face with a boot. Danny did a slow 360 as he held his jaw. Dean hopped to the middle rope as Danny was facing away and then hit a flying clothesline as Danny faced him again. Dean went for a cover...1-----2---...and Danny kicked out at 2 and a half. Dean picked Danny up and sent him to the ropes and bent over. Danny came running back and kicked Dean in the chest, followed by sending him to the ropes. Dean came running back and Danny lifted him into the air and let him fall face first to the mat. Danny went for a few pin attempts after that but couldn't get a 3 count quite yet.

Doug stopped feeling the pain from the attack from Kazarian earlier as the match progressed. Danny still failed at getting a 3 count and Dean began coming back. Danny had Dean in the corner again and he ran at him, only to have Dean use the ropes to lift himself up and have Danny run into the corner. Dean then put his legs under Danny's arms and rolled him up for another 2 count. Dean continued the attack on him before Danny could slide out of the ring after getting taken down with a spinning back suplex. Danny tried getting Doug to switch places with him, but oddly Doug refuses unlike normal and slid Danny back into the ring. After getting to his feet Danny asked what was going on and got hit from behind. Dean got him down to a knee and tried keeping him down, but Danny bolted to his feet and picked Dean up in the process. He ran to the nearest corner and slammed Dean into it. Danny was on the attack pretty much the rest of the match, hitting some not-too-exciting moves. He even got a hold of Dean's bag of Simon Products and pulled out the weight belt that was in it and started hitting Dean in the back with it a few times, which the crowd loved. The ref tried getting it, but Danny refused to let go. As the two fought over the belt Dean got back up, holding his back from the pain. Eventually the ref got the belt away from him and Danny stumbled backwards. Dean spun Danny around and nailed a quick Simonizer and went for the cover just as the ref got rid of the belt. The ref turned around and made the 3 count for Dean. Swinger grabbed a couple of burgers in his hands from the table and got into the ring, stuffing the burgers down Danny's throat after he got in. Swinger and Dean left the ring to go and celebrate with Kazarian in the back. After they left Doug got into the ring and helped his brother up. He patted him on the back and lifted his arm into the air as the crowd gave them an applause. Soon after Doug grabbed Danny and nailed a Rydeen Bomb to him. He started stomping Danny and picked him back up. He whipped him to the ropes and delivered the Last Impression as Danny came running back. The crowd booed Doug as he spat on his brother before leaving the ring.]

WINNER-Simon Dean @ 11:37 via Pinfall

OVERALL RATING-75%

----------

COLE: "What's Doug doing!?"

CORNETTE: "Isn't it obvious Michael Danny lost the match and Doug is upset about that wouldn't you be if that was your chance to humiliate your opponeont?"

COLE: "Well I wouldn't attack my tag team partner over it! All because Danny lost to Simon Dean? I can't believe that Doug would turn his back on his own brother like that!"

CORNETTE: "Don't worry Michael we have that tag match coming up next to look forward to you even get to see a woman get treated like she should have been treated her first day in the WWE at the hands of Chavo and Billy Kidman."

COLE: "Oh yeah, I'm sure that will make me feel better. Chavo and Billy better not think of actually harming poor Torrie, though."

----------

[A video plays highlighting the recent events that have involved Torrie, Tajiri, Chavo, and Billy over the past several weeks.]

----------

Intergender vs Normal Tag Match:

Chavo/Kidman Can Physically Attack Torrie

Tajiri and Torrie Wilson [vs] Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman

[Tajiri started the match off, of course, with Kidman, so the first moments of the match weren't too great and were really based around just striking and small moves. Tajiri was given a hard time since he didn't want to tag Torrie in, so it was basically a handicapped match at the beginning. Kidman worked on keeping Tajiri's legs out of action, knowing that if they are able to be used then he is in trouble. Kidman and Chavo made a couple of quick tags to alternate the beating. Unlike Kidman, Chavo just beat down Tajiri in general. Since Tajiri's legs weren't being worked on it gave them a chance to recover and he was able to start getting some hits in. Chavo went to the top rope and taunted to the crowd, allowing Tajiri to deliver a high kick to his ribs and then another kick that sent Chavo off the top and to the outside, hitting the barricade in the process. Tajiri walked backwards towards Kidman's corner and hit a stiff spinning kick to him, knocking Kidman off the apron as well. Tajiri got out of the ring and started working on Kidman a little bit, but soon Chavo came back into action and spun Tajiri around. Tajiri missed a high kick to Chavo's head and did a 360 spin, with Chavo going for a huricanrana as both men faced eachother again. Tajiri was able to hold Chavo on his shoulders and stalled. Kidman was back to his feet and he took Tajiri down with a chop block, with Chavo sitting right on his chest. Chavo got up and slid back into the ring to break the 10 count. After he got Tajiri back into the ring he too started working on the legs to take them out. After doing that for a while he got too cocky, which allowed Tajiri to lock in the Tarantula after dodging Chavo's attack in the corner. After letting go he tagged Torrie in and she got a few shots in on Chavo, but it wasn't enough to keep Chavito down for a count. He took her down with a russian legsweep and then picked her up over his knee and spanked her a few times. She escaped and started going over to make a tag, but Chavo grabbed her from behind. After not being able to reach, Torrie kicked back into Chavo's groin and out of the ref's sight and tagged Tajiri in to get a little offense in before Kidman got into the match ilegally to help Chavo out..

As Chavo and Kidman worked Tajiri's legs, Torrie was dying to get into the match to try and help. After Tajiri made failing attempts at getting on the offense, Kidman took him down after reversing a head scissors into a sidewalk slam. Kidman then proceeded to taunt Torrie, before getting slapped by her. Kidman then grabbed her by the hair but was spun around by Tajiri and kicked in the head. Tajiri finally tagged Torrie in, well Torrie tagged herself in, and she began kicking Kidman. Kidman got back to his feet and caught one of Torrie's kicks aind tripped her. Kidman taunted her a bit as she got up. He kicked her in the gut, which made her fall to her knees. Tajiri got back into the ring, but Chavo was able to get in as well and stop him with a dropkick. As Chavo worked on Tajiri, Kidman picked Torrie up and slapped her. Chavo whipped Tajiri to the corner and climbed to the middle rope, delivering a series of punches to his head as he did. Tajiri slipped out and as Chavo climbed down and turned he got kicked in the face. Kidman now had Torrie set up for the Kid Krusher, but Tajiri nailed him in the stomach with a kick to prevent it. Tajiri got back on the apron and Torrie started crawling over to tag him in. Just as she was about to do so Kidman grabbed her foot and pulled her away. He got to his feet and brought her to her feet and ended up getting another slap to his face. Torrie then tagged Tajiri in, who had a little hot streak after he did. Once again, though, Chavo and Kidman put a stop to it after Kidman tagged Chavo in and started double teaming Tajiri. Torrie got into the ring and kneeled down to check on him, and Kidman grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. Chavo picked Tajiri up. Chavo and Kidman whipped Tajiri and Torrie to the ropes, but whatever they had planned backfired as both Torrie and Tajiri did a handstand into the ropes and bounced back to nail Chavo and Kidman with a back elbow. Kidman was the first to start getting up and Tajiri went for a Buzzsaw Kick, but Kidman ducked and got a shot into Tajiri's ribs. Kidman then tossed Tajiri to the outside. Torrie was backed into a corner by Kidman, who snapmared her to the mat. Chavo got back up and saw Torrie down and decided to lock her in the Low Rider. It was only a few seconds before Torrie tapped out and the ref called for the bell, not realizing Tajiri was the legal person. Chavo kept the submission locked in until Tajiri got back into the ring, who ended up getting nailed with a Kid Krusher from Kidman. Before letting go of the submission and leaving the ring, Chavo stripped Torrie down to her bra and panties just to humiliate her.]

WINNERS-Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman @ 10:55 via Submission

OVERALL RATING-73%

----------

CORNETTE: "Chavo won that match for his team in such a fashion Torrie and Tajiri stood no chance against the duo of Chavo and Billy Kidman from the start.".

COLE: "When you have those two having a distinct advantage such as having a woman to freely beat up on what do you expect?".

CORNETTE: "You can wine all you want about how they had an advantage but remember who wanted this match to happen it was that young lady laying in the ring in her bra and thong who wanted this match to happen so she is the only one at fault here."

COLE: "Oh please! If Chavo and Billy had any guts they wouldn't try to take the easy way out and defeat Torrie! They should have actually challenged themselves and tried to defeat Tajiiri instead."

CORNETTE: "Well Tajiri decided to leave the ring and leave Torrie alone so Chavo did the only thing he could do and won the match by gently applying the submission it isn't like he tried hurt Torrie on purpose and if he did it is because Torrie must have said she liked a little pain."

COLE: "I can't believe you think it's ok to beat up a defenseless woman! Torrie may have wanted this match to take place but that doesn't mean it should have been made!"

----------

[A video highlights the events that have been happening between the teams of The Dudley Boyz, MNM, and Brian Kendrick & Paul London, now known as Technically Superior, over the past weeks, including the brawl that insued a few weeks ago.]

----------

One Fall Triple Threat Match:

Mercury/D-Von/London/Melina Banned From Ringside

Brian Kendrick [vs] Bubba Ray Dudley [vs] Johnny Nitro

[Kendrick and Bubba started teaming up against Nitro during the beginning of the match. They weakened him up a bit and hit a few small double team moves to him. Eventually Bubba tosses Nitro to the outside and Kendrick hit a flying plancha to him after he got up. Once back in the ring, Kendrick then began getting attacked by Bubba, who tried to make several pinfall attempts while Nitro was still on the outside. Kendrick didn't stand too much of a chance against Bubba due to being smaller and all, but he did manage to snag away from his grasps and hit a few dropkicks and running flying clotheslines. Nitro started stirring on the outside and was making it up to his knees when Bubba sent Kendrick to the opposite side of the ropes. Kendrick came running back when Nitro was fully standing on the outside and ducked a clothesline from Bubba. Instead of bouncing off the ropes Kendrick hit a baseball slide to Nitro, taking him back down again. Nitro spent a lot of time on the outside during the first parts of the match while Kendrick and Bubba battled eachother. Bubba kept Kendrick grounded so he wouldn't be able to pull out any quick escapes or quick moves for a while before allowing him to stand again. Kendrick did end up escaping and hit Bubba with a clothesline except Kendrick was the one who ended up falling to the mat since Bubba was like a wall for him. Bubba tried going for the Bubba Bomb after beating Kendrick up a bit more, but Kendrick escaped from it when he was lifted into the air and ended up rolling Bubba up for a pin which only got a two count. Nitro kept trying to get into the ring through the moments but was kept from getting in by both Kendrick and Bubba. Kendrick started getting an advantage over Bubba after hitting him with a dropkick, which sent Bubba into the corner. Kendrick tried hitting a body splash to him and missed when Bubba moved, but he hopped to the middle rope and spun in mid air after jumping off to try and hit a crossbody. Bubba ended up catching him and slammed Kendrick to the mat with all his weight on top. Bubba then picked him up and went for a Bubba Cutter, but Nitro stopped him with a superkick to the jaw.

With Nitro back in the match he started to become the dominant one by attacking one man to get him down then going after the other. This method worked for Nitro for a while before Kendrick and Bubba were up at the same time and started double teaming him again. Before they could actually keep Nitro out of the match anymore Bubba attacked Kendrick. He and Nitro then actually started double teaming Kendrick and then things changed when Nitro attack Bubba, which saw Kendrick and Nitro team up on him and take him down. Bubba started overcoming the odds and alternated a series of jabs on both men, finishing it off with his little crotch-grabbing dance and a double elbow to both theirs heads. From there it was pretty much every man for himself, with the exception for a few moments where Kendrick and Bubba started teaming up against Nitro again. They hit a really good move on Nitro that was one of the best spots of the match as well. Bubba picked Nitro up on his shoulders like the set up for the doomsday device. Kendrick went to the top rope and Bubba walked over towards him with Nitro and Kendrick grabbed Nitro in a front facelock while standing on the top rope. Kendrick jumped from the top rope and started delivering a tornado ddt as Bubba spun around and started to slam Nitro face first into the mat. Kendrick hit a ddt-like manuever and Bubba sat down as he slammed Nitro face first to the mat between his legs. The crowd went wild for the move and it left all three down for a bit, with Nitro obviously being the one down longer. As Bubba and Kendrick once again locked up and went after eachother it gave Nitro enough time to catch a breath and rest for a few moments. Kendrick had the advantage over Bubba, who was more tired out, and got a close three count after taking him down with a headscissors takedown and then the Left Turn At Alberquerque. With Bubba down for a while, Nitro took the advantage and superkicked Kendrick for a close three count as well. Nitro continued going after Kendrick, getting several close pinfalls in the process. When Bubba got back to his feet he grabbed Nitro and hit the Bubba Bomb to him, but was unable to make the cover as he was tired out still. Kendrick started stirring and saw both men down on the mat so he got to his feet and positioned Bubba near the corner. He then picked Nitro up and threw him into the corner. He set Nitro up and hit the Sliced Bread #2 to Nitro and on top of Bubba, a little payback for what happened last Smackdown!. Kendrick then dragged Nitro off Bubba and pinned him for the win.]

WINNER-Brian Kendrick @ 15:12 via Pinfall

OVERALL RATING-82%

----------

COLE: "Brian Kendrick wins the match and what a way he won! He pinned Nitro and even got payback to Bubba."

CORNETTE: "Oh yeah and it isn't like he cheated but wait he did along with Bubba Ray when they kept Nitro trapped on the outside of the ring instead of allowing him to actually get a fighting chance."

COLE: "Oh, please-"

CORNETTE: "Shut up Michael we have better things going on."

----------

[A video then plays, highlighting some of the anti-USA comments Rene Dupree has made since his WWE debut along with Sylvain. It then shows Big Show standing up to the French Phenom and the build-up to tonights match between the two.]

----------

Normal Singles Match:

USA vs France

G.I. Show [vs] Rene Dupree

[Both Show and Dupree came out with flags representing their countries. Most of the match saw Show just dominate Dupree and not much else that was exciting. Dupree, much like most opponents going up against Show, at first just delivered punches to him to try and get an advantage but that didn't work out. Dupree kept trying, though, and ended up just getting lifted into the air and slammed to the mat on his back. Show went for a leg drop, but Dupree dodged out of the way before he could connect. For the most part Dupree kept running away from Show, ducking and dodging and escaping to the outside of the ring. This was a good tactic at first since Dupree was much more agile. Show out-smarted Dupree after a while of this, though. While both men were on the outside and Dupree was running away, Show actually ducked down and hid himself behind the ring near a corner. Dupree looked back and didn't see Show anywhere in sight and as he was coming around the corner of the ring where Show was he got knocked down with a big clothesline. Show and Dupree brawled on the outside for a bit before Show realized that the ref was at the 7 count. He quickly picked Dupree up in a military press and tossed him back into the ring. Show continued to dominate the match even more afterwards.

Dupree continued to try and use the punching method as he couldn't do much else, but again that failed for him as Show was too big for Dupree to handle. Show had trapped Dupree in the corner several times, slapping Dupree's chest with his giant hand so much that his chest started turning red. Eventually Dupree grabbed his French flag and went to hit Show with it, only to be knocked in the face with a big boot. Show then picked Dupree's flag up, ripped the flag off the pole, and tossed the pole away. He then proceeded to choke Dupree with it, only stopping as to prevent himself from being disqaulified. Dupree just couldn't get a good opening at any point and the match really didn't have too much excitement, but since it was America dominating France the fans loved it. Dupree was able to sort of get Show down as he started working at the knees by kicking them. After a few kicks he hit a chop block, which took the giant down to a kneeling position. Dupree then went up top and went for a double axe handle, but Show caught him by the throat. He went for the Show Stopper, but Dupree nailed him in the gut repeatedly with front kicks. Dupree escaped Show's grasp and ran to the ropes, ducking a clothesline as he ran back. Dupree stopped behind Show and grabbed him around the waist, trying to lift him. Show simply thrust his hips forward then back, knocking Dupree backwards into the ref. Show grabbed Dupree from behind and hit the Final Cut and covered him for the pin. After a few seconds without a count Show got up and started shaking the ref. This allowed Dupree to roll out of the ring and grab Show's American flag. He slid back in behind Show and low blowed Show with the flag. He then hit him in the head a couple of times and finally broke the flag over Show's head. The ref now started coming back and Dupree ran to the ropes with the flag, hitting Show in the head with it again to knock the big man down, followed by the fan favorite..The French Tickler! Dupree got rid of the flag then picked Show's head up and locked in the Bonne Nuit (Cobra Clutch) submission. The ref saw Dupree with the hold locked in and checked Show, who was out cold, and called for the bell.]

WINNER-Rene Dupree via Submission @ 12:46

OVERALL RATING-73%

----------

COLE: "I can't beleive that Rene just won this match!"

CORNETTE: "Well I am on the fence here because I am glad that that big pile of waste has been defeated by The French Phenom but I don't like that he used the American flag to win the match actually you know what I do like it!".

COLE: "Why would you like that fact!?"

CORNETTE- "I have my reasons Michael so shut up because up next we have this Battle of the Cool's match and I hope Carlito breaks RVD's knee so that Mister 'Pay-Per-View' can be out of action even longer!"

----------

[We go to a video package of the small build-up of the RVD/Carlito match with the video ending with the clip of Carlito attacking RVD's knee this past Smackdown!.]

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Battle Of The Cool's

Carlito Cool [vs] Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman

[RVD wore a small knee brace tonight due to the attack Carlito succeeded in three days ago. Right when the bell rang Carlito focused on RVD's knee, kicking it when he walked up to him. RVD showed a great deal of pain as Carlito went after his knee, but at the same time he also showed no sign of backing down or quiting as he was able to overcome Carlito's plan after a few blows to the knee. Carlito had RVD's damaged leg in his hands and was going to go for a dragon screw when RVD went for an enziguri and missed, only to land on his foot and hit a back kick to Carlito's head. Even though his leg had already been worked on he did his best to get through the pain and get on the attack. Carlito found out why RVD dubbed himself Mister PPV as RVD went all out in only a few moments, from rolling across Carlito's back after being whipped to the ropes and tripping him with his legs to hitting an super inverted ddt from the middle rope followed up by a split leg moonsault. RVD kept on checking on his knee through out the match, making sure he could still go 100%. Heyman even started getting involved in the match at times that RVD didn't need any help. When RVD hit a spinning back kick Heyman got on the apron and started taunting Carlito and as he turned back around RVD lifted him up and hit a steam roller. Like Carlito worked on his knee, RVD worked on Carlito's midsection. He draped Carlito on the top rope with a front suplex and went to the middle turnbuckle nearest to Carlito and hit a corkscrew leg drop across his back, similar to the one he does when an opponent is on the apron. RVD had Carlito down on the mat after a while and went for the rolling thunder, but Carlito put his knees up at the last second. Once back up Carlito started working RVD's knee for a bit longer.

Carlito kept RVD off of the offense for a while as he continued working the knee. He kept this up for several minutes before RVD dodged a running shoulder thrust, which sent Carlito into the steel post shoulder first then to the outside. RVD went to the outside with him and started delivering kicks to his head as the ref started the count out. RVD slid in and out of the ring when the ref was at 9 to break the count. RVD picked Carlito up and tried lifting him up for a suplex, but Carlito prevented it and spun to deliver a front suplex onto the barricade to Van Dam. Carlito got on the apron and jumped, hitting RVD's neck area with a forearm. Carlito got back in the ring and waited as the ref began counting RVD out. He thought he had the match won but RVD crawled into the ring when the ref was at 8. Carlito immediatley started delivering boots to him as he made it to his knees. Carlito was about to kick him in the face but Van Dam jumped to his feet and hit a Van Daminator. With both men down, Heyman decided to grab a chair and slide it to RVD, who grabbed it and started getting up along with Carlito. Once both were back up, RVD tossed the chair and Carlito caught it. RVD went for another Van Daminator but Carlito ducked with the chair, causing RVD to fall flat on his face. Carlito lifted the chair up and tried hitting him with it, but RVD slid out of the way. Carlito lifted the chair up again and RVD sprung to his feet and kicked him in the gut. Carlito dropped the chair and RVD delivered a lifting double underhook facebuster, just missing the chair. The ref got the chair out of the ring and gave Heyman a warning, and of course Carlito took the advantage to lift himself up using RVD's body then low blowing him. Carlito went over and grabbed his apple, taking a bite out of it as he did. He went back over to Van Dam and spit the apple all over his head. Carlito got some more shots in and even got his Cool Factor finisher in, but that wasn't enough to keep RVD down. Carlito did everything he could to try and get the pin, but nothing seemed to work. RVD had Carlito in the corner at one point and ran at him, only to have Carlito to move. RVD jumped to the middle rope and turned around and got punched in the gut. Carlito went to the middle rope as well and hit a super Cool Factor, but just as the ref was about to count to three RVD's foot landed on the bottom rope. Carlito thought he had the match won and started celebrating. As he did Heyman slid another chair in the ring. RVD grabbed it and got up to his feet. Carlito turned around and caught the chair as RVD threw it, then got nailed with a Van Daminator. The ref called for the bell as RVD placed the chair on Carlito's chest. RVD ran to the ropes and hit a cartwheel moonsault on the chair. After his small attack was done RVD and Heyman held their hands in the air and left the ring.].

WINNER-Carlito Cool via DQ @ 24:20

OVERALL RATING-87%

----------

COLE: "The fans love what RVD just did! Most other guys would get booed for doing something like that but the fans love it when Rob Van Dam does it."

CORNETTE: "Well that's obvious when these fans don't know the rules of a match if they did they would know that if a supposed good guy uses a weapon then there is something wrong only us bad guys should be allowed to use weapons."

COLE: "That makes about as much sense as Christian walking out tonight as the new WWE Champion."

CORNETTE: "Then I guess it makes a lot of sense since he will be walking out as the champ."

----------

[A video hyping WWE's Survivor Series PPV then plays. It shows close-ups of several wrestler's faces in pain and agony with a voice over that says "Survival...The Only Thing That Matters..." Clips of several wrestlers hitting incredible moves are then shown with a voice over that says "No Longer Is It Survival Of The Fittest...Now It Is Survival...Of...The...Sickest..." The video ends with the Survivor Series logo being played to 'Survival Of The Sickest' by Saliva.]

----------

[After the Survivor Series video we are taken to the back where we see Paul Heyman walking alongside RVD, who is holding his knee, after the match.]

HEYMAN: "Just like that Rob! That's why people will begin to love extreme again. You're going to bring a new vision to Smackdown! and with my help you will be the best Smackdown! superstar in this brand splits history!"

[Josh Matthews then runs up to the pair with a mic in hand.]

MATTHEWS: "Excuse me RVD and Mister Heyman, but RVD...You just lost your match against Carlito in a 'Battle of the Cools' match. I mean...Losing to Carlito pretty much proves that he is the cooler between the two of you...doesn't it?"

RVD: "I got this Paul. Ya see Josh. Ah. Carlito may have attacked me last week and busted my knee up a bit. The knee that I was out on the shelf for. But he didn't even do a good job. I was still able to go out there and smoke his ass. The match was a Battle Of The Cool's, but that doesn't mean anything. If I had won he would deny the fact that I am cooler, even though I am, no matter what. Dude. I'm R-V-D! No wrestler is cooler than me. Let me ask you something. Who is the man who kicked ass out their regardless of a banged up knee? Me. Who used his banged up knee even though it was in killing pain? Me. Who was standing at the end of the match and walked away on both of his legs? Me. I redefined the meaning of cool. You see, being cool isn't about winning match after match or holding titles for nearly two years anymore. Cool is all about the attitude, excuse me. As Carlito would put it, 'Coolitude', you have. My attitude is kick ass, win or lose. That's the new cool. It's all about being able to beat the shit out of your opponent and being able to brag about it without having to have a ref drag you to the back. If you can do that, then you can be considered cool. Carlito lost out on his first WWE title run and he was left out in the ring tonight after he had a little mid-match snack of steel. That is the poster boy for not-cool magazine. I started redefining the meaning of cool in that match and soon I'm gonna be leading a whole new revolution of extreme on Smackdown!. I don't care whether the fans boo or cheer me. Either way they can fuck themselves. That doesn't mean I hate the fans. It just means they can fuck themselves. That is the new way to say I love the fans. If I tell them to fuck themselves or to quit being bitches, then I am saying I love them in the new RVD way. I'm not the three word dropping RVD of old when I first debuted in the WWE. I'm now focused on being the top guy on the ladder of success and throwing everyone else off their rungs until they break their bones on the ground below. I shouldn't even have to do that, though. I'm the whole fucking show! Now out of our way. I have more business to take care of tonight."

[RVD and Heyman walk away as the crowd, regardless of being told what to do, cheers RVD louder than he has been cheered in his entire WWE run so far.]

OVERALL RATING-83%

----------

[We are shown a few clips of Taker taking his brother out of action a few months back and of Gangrel returning a few days ago and attacking Taker, thus making this match.]

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Gangrel [vs] The Undertaker

[Gangrel being back in the WWE was a shock for fans on Smackdown!, but that didn't stop Taker from almost destroying him in the first few moments of the match. Gangrel didn't even get an opening shot in before Taker just started delivering a big series of jabs and punches to the gut. Taker kept Gangrel trapped in the corner for a while with the punches and whipped him to the opposite corner to hit a running clothesline. Gangrel was unsuccessful time after time in trying to get away from the Phenom as every time he tried he would get grabbed from behind and Taker would start knocking into him. Gangrel was finally able to dodge a big boot after being beaten down for minutes on end. After escaping the boot to the face Gangrel rolled Taker up to get a two count. As Taker was on the mat Gangrel started delivering some boots to him. As he did this Taker just started getting back to his feet and Gangrel changed from kicking Taker's back to his head and then his gut as he progressed further to getting back up. Gangrel went for the Implant DDT, but Taker lifted him up and slammed him into the turnbuckle, knocking Gangrel down into a sitting position in the corner. Taker ran to the ropes and kicked Gangrel right in the head as he came back. Taker then proceeded to deliver more kicks straight to Gangrel's head before picking him up with both hands around his throat then lifting and tossing him to the mat. After Taker laid more of a beating onto him Gangrel tried crawling out of the ring, but Taker grabbed him by the leg and then hit a legdrop to the inner part of his leg. Taker kept close to Gangrel to make sure he didn't get in any attacks for the most part of the match.

Taker continued his dominance even towards the end of the match, with Gangrel getting some in like a vertical suplex to the Dead Man. After keeping Taker in the corner for a couple minutes Gangrel got out of the ring to grab his grail that was on the ring steps and brought it into the ring with him. As he got into the ring with it Taker grabbed him by the throat for the Choke Slam. Gangrel tossed the blood in his grail in Taker's face, blinding him for a while. The ref gave Gangrel a stern warning but was shoved to the side as Gangrel went over and hit the Implant DDT. He went for the cover but Taker kicked out at a close two count. Gangrel got up to his feet and picked Taker up and hit another Implant DDT. This time he taunted and Taker sat right up. Once he did Gangrel went over and started biting his head. Taker began punching Gangrel and got him to stop biting. Taker got up to his feet and tried wiping the blood away as Gangrel hit him with a few forearms. After getting most of his sight back he took Gangrel down with a big boot then started choking him out. The ref began counting to five and Taker let go only to walk towards the ref, causing him to run out of the ring scared of the monster. Taker went to put his focus back on the match and when he turned around Gangrel went for yet another Implant DDT. This time Taker got out of it and lifted him onto his shoulder. He went over to the ropes nearest to the ramp and tossed him over the top rope to the outside. Taker rolled back out of the ring and picked Gangrel up, only to get thrusted back first into the side of the ring. Gangrel did this a few times before Taker grabbed him and slammed his head into the ring apron. Taker then grabbed him by the throat and looked as if he was going to Choke Slam him, but instead he lifted Gangrel up and tossed him between the middle and bottom rope back into the ring. Right as Taker raised his hand to grab the top rope, the lights started flickering. Then all of a sudden "You're Gonna Pay", Taker's old Big Evil music with the lyrics, began to play. Taker turned around and saw footage of the GAB where Taker put Kane in the burning trailer. Before Taker knew it he was counted out. After the bell rang he got into the ring and stalked Gangrel before Choke Slamming him to the mat.]

WINNER-Gangrel via Count Out @ 15:41

OVERALL RATING-85%

----------

COLE: "The Undertaker can't lose to someone like Gangrel! Why is Kane doing these mind games instead of just showing up?"

CORNETTE: "The same reason Undertaker did it around WrestleMania Twenty and that is to strike fear and mess with Undertaker's head or is it alright when he does it but not when Kane does it?"

COLE: "Why don't you go back to Ohio and do your old job? I would prefer to announce these shows alone."

CORNETTE: "And then I would see you in the unemployment office because you would drag this entire company down if you announced Smackdown! alone."

----------

[A video plays showing Mysterio winning the U.S. title from Orlando Jordan a few months back then of the recent matches and events that have taken place between The Cabinet and Eddie/Rey, paying close attention to Orlando's transformation into O-Jizzle.]

----------

Normal Singles Match:

WWE United States Championships

O-Jizzle w/ The Cabinet [vs] Rey Mysterio© w/ Eddie Guerrero

[The opening moments of the match saw JBL knock Mysterio down before the bell rang, giving O-Jizzle a good advantage. O-Jizzle seemed better in the ring than he usually does. He was working more of an aggressive style and even had some good technical moves in there, though not done too well. O-Jizzle wasn't in control for long before Rey started hitting some more agile moves. The match was pretty balanced at first with both men exchanging several moves and not going at too fast of a pace. O-Jizzle hit a good belly to back slam after breaking free of Mysterio's grasp as he had a tight grip from behind and Mysterio had the distinct advantage with his speed, able to turn the match back in his control after hitting a wheelbarrow facebuster. Neither side had any interferance at first so the match was nice due to it actually being just a one-on-one contest. The match also started slowing down as it progressed but then sped up a little after a bit. O-Jizzle, although not as fast as Rey, was able to toss him around fairly well. After Mysterio hit a combination of reversals on O-Jizzle he went for a vertical suplex while facing and near the ropes, but O-Jizzle hooked his leg and went for his own suplex. Mysterio was lifted into the air and landed on his feet on the outside apron. O-Jizzle turned around and was met with a shoulder thrust and then a sunset flip for a quick two count. Mysterio positioned O-Jizzle near the ropes, went to the outside apron, and delivered a slingshot legdrop. Mysterio had a good vibe going until O-Jizzle broke it after ducking a crossbody attempt and then delivering a series of boxing punches to Mysterio after he got up. This gave him control of the match for a while.

After Mysterio started coming back in the match and it looked as if O-Jizzle was about to lose the match The Cabinet started getting involved in it. Reigns would distract the ref and Morgan would keep Eddie occupied while JBL worked on Mysterio in the ring by hitting powerful moves like the fallaway slam. He tried going for the JBL Bomb at one point but Mysterio countered it into a ddt. This tactic only worked for them a few times as after a while Eddie just grabbed the U.S. title and decked Morgan with it, followed by hitting Reigns in the back with it. Eddie chased JBL around as O-Jizzle kept up the attack on Mysterio. He delivered several inverted neckbreakers across his knee to him and then hit an inverted suplex. After O-Jizzle hit a few more small moves JBL slid into the ring, running from Eddie, and used Rey as a shield. Eddie was about to attack JBL with the belt but stopped when Rey was put in front of him. O-Jizzle then grabbed Eddie from behind and tossed him out of the ring. The ref focused more on that than JBL, who grabbed Mysterio and hit a less impactful Clothesline From Hell. He left the ring and O-Jizzle picked Rey back up and whipped him to the ropes. As he came back he flapjacked Rey to the mat. O-Jizzle hit a couple elbows to the back of his head and picked him back up. O-Jizzle sent Rey to the corner and worked on him there for a few minutes before trying to send him to the ropes again. This time Rey held onto O-Jizzle and kicked him in the gut. Rey then sent him to the ropes and hit a drop toe hold into the middle rope as he came back. Rey ran to the opposite ropes to go for the 619, but JBL tripped him. Eddie then attacked JBL from behind and the two brawled on the outside. Rey got up and tried telling Eddie to stop and O-Jizzle came up behind with a roll up. He only got a two count as Rey kicked out. Once they were both up Rey escaped from O-Jizzle's O-Jizzle Restizzle and hit a jawbreaker, sending O-Jizzle right back onto the middle rope. Rey ran to the ropes and connected with the 619 and he went for the West Coast Pop, but O-Jizzle managed to catch him in the air. Rey fell backwards so that he was in a piledriver position then lifted himself back into a powerbomb position, allowing himself to follow through with the rest of the Pop for the three count. After the match Reigns and Morgan got into the ring and started attacking Rey. RVD then came out from the back and nailed JBL with a Van Daminator on the outside then took both Reigns and Morgan out with a top rope side kick and a crossover heel kick. After he did that he did his thumb taunt and knocked Rey down with a clothesline and hit the Rolling Thunder. Eddie got into the ring to see what he was doing, but he fell victim of a Van Daminator.]

WINNER-Rey Mysterio via Pinfall @ 18:53

OVERALL RATING-80%

----------

COLE: "Rey holds onto his championship for another night, Jim!"

CORNETTE: "Like I'm supposed to be impressed with that unless he holds that title for over a year then he is a nothing and look he is left down in the ring with his buddy."

COLE: "Can't you ever congratulate someone one a victory they earned?"

CORNETTE: "No."

----------

[A final video plays of the Christian/Cena rivalry, focusing mostly on the attack Cena received weeks ago and of Cena getting his revenge a week later.]

----------

No Disqaulifications Singles Match:

WWE Heavyweight Championships

Christian [vs] John Cena©

[The match started off a little on the slow side, with both tying up and shoving eachother away. No big moves were hit at first and no rather small moves like a suplex was hit at first either. They pretty much just tied up several times and shoved and punched eachother. They pulled off the old side headlock routine with Cena locking it in and Christian sending him to the ropes only to get knocked down with a shoulder block. Cena then ran to the ropes again and jumped over Christian as he rolled to his stomach. Christian got back up and clotheslined Cena. The match continued going slow and back and forth for several minutes, close to ten actually. After that Cena started getting more and more offense and eventually threw Christian out of the ring. Both then fought on the outside mats with Christian slamming Cena into the barricade back first. Christian grabbed Cena in a flapjack position and slammed him face first onto the apron, followed by tossing him over the barricade and into the crowd. Christian jumped into the crowd and started delivering a few punches to Cena's forehead, but Cena blocked one and started delivering his own and clotheslined Christian over the barricade and back to the outside mats. They continued fighting on the outside with mainly a brawling scheme going on before Cena tossed Christian back into the ring. Cena got back in and got hit with a quick elbow drop as Christian got up. Christian delivered another elbow drop and then placed his knee across Cena's neck. He raised himself up into a handstand and slammed his knee to the back of Cena's neck. Christian now had the match in control and started giving Cena a beat down, even taking the padding off the top turnbuckle after taking Cena down with a gutbuster drop. Christian put Cena in the corner with the exposed buckle and ran only to have Cena move at the last moment. Christian stopped himself, though, and turned around as Cena charged at him. Christian sidestepped and slammed Cena's head into the metal turnbuckle. Cena fell to the mat and Christian slid out of the ring to get some toys. He ended up tossing two chairs into the ring and the WWE title. After he got back in he beat down on Cena some more with some kicks and then picked him back up. He brought Cena to one of the chairs on the mat and hit an inverted ddt onto it. Christian went for the cover, but only got a two count. Christian picked Cena up and worked him a bit more, primarily the forehead.

The weapons didn't come into full effect until later in the match when Cena ducked a chair shot attempt and kicked Christian in the gut, taking the chair in the process and smashing it against his back. Cena then picked up his WWE title and just slapped it across Christian's back like a regular belt. With Cena in control he showed a lot of anger. He hit a series of clotheslines and ended up sending Christian over the rope with one. Cena grabbed a chair and got onto the outside apron. When Christian got up Cena jumped off the apron looking to smash the chair directly on top of Christian's head, but Christian nailed him in the gut as he came down. Both men were getting visably tired. Christian slid into the ring to catch a breath as Cena started getting back up. Cena then got back into the ring after sliding the chair in and both men exchanged some more punches. Cena started getting the upperhand before he got nailed with a knee in the gut. Christian then sent him to the ropes and hit a hip toss to Cena onto a chair. Christian walked over to the corner and grabbed Cena's chain and wrapped it around his fist. Cena got back up and Christian hit him in the side with the chain-wrapped fist. He did it two more times before spinning Cena around and kicking him in the gut. Christian landed the Unprettier and went for the cover, but Cena kicked out right as the ref was coming down for the three. Cena started coming back and the two brawled some more. Cena knocked Christian into the ropes and walked over to grab a chair. As he did Christian picked up the near by chair as well. Cena walked back over and went for a hit, but Christian moved out of the way. Cena's chair bounced off the ropes and went back to his face and as it did Christian nailed Cena in the back of the head with the other chair at the same time for a modified one man con-chair-to. Cena fell to the mat and Christian fell to a knee.

The camera got a shot of Cena after a few seconds to reveal him now bleeding. The match once again started going at a slower pace at this point. christian got out of the ring and pulled a table out, setting it up parallel to the ring side. He slid back into the ring and stomped into Cena a bit before picking him up and hitting a few more small moves. He lifted Cena up in the corner and sat him on the top turnbuckle then grabbed a chair and unfolded it near the corner. Christian went to the middle rope and put Cena's head between his legs. Christian started to lift Cena and looked like he was going to piledrive him from the middle rope to the open chair, but Cena battled out of it and knocked Christian off the middle rope. More brawling occured after both men were at a vertical stance and Cena went for an F-U, but Christian got out of it and lowblowed Cena. Christian then slid out to get the ring bell and slid back in. Cena got back up and ducked as Christian ran at him with the bell. Christian turned around and got kicked, dropping the bell, and Cena ddt'd him right on the bell. Both men lay flat on their back and Cena rolled over for the pin as the ref made it to a 6 count, and Cena only got a two for the pinfall. Cena lifted Christian up and got kicked in the gut. Christian went for an Unprettier, but Cena escaped from it and went for another F-U, but Christian escaped from that by wriggling around and barely grabbing the ropes. Cena let him down and kicked him before whipping him to the ropes Christian came back and got taken down with a shoulder tackle. Christian got right up and Cena nailed a small series of clothesline followed by the throwback. Cena went for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Christian rolled him up only for a two count. Both got back to their feet, slowly, and exchanged a few more punches. Christian got the upperhand and punched Cena into the ropes where the table was set up on the outside. Christian picked up Cena's chain and hit Cena in the gut with it before running to the ropes. As he came back Cena lifted him onto his shoulder and then delivered an F-U over the rope and through the table on the outside. The fans went nuts as Cena fell to the mat with blood flowing over his face. After a moment or two Cena started to slowly roll to his side and then to the outside of the ring. Cena could barely manage to pick Christian up and slide him into the ring. Cena slid in and covered Christian....1.....2.....And Christian gets his foot on the rope! Cena rolls off Christian with an unbelieved look on his face. He uses the rope to get to his feet and then picks Christian up and onto his shoulders yet again. Christian slips out behind and sets up for the Unprettier, but Cena shoves him to the ropes and lifts Christian on his shoulders and hits a very fast F-U. Cena drapes his arm over Christian's chest to score the pinfall!]

WINNER-John Cena via Pinfall @ 31:24

OVERALL RATING-92%

----------

COLE: "Cena retains! Cena retains! That was one of the most brutal and bloody matches I have ever seen on a No Mercy card and both men really showed that towards eachother tonight! There was so many great spots in that match but the one that shines more is when Cena F-U'd Christian over the rope and right through that table!"

CORNETTE: "That was a good spot but Christian should have been crowned the new champion tonight but no John Cena has to cheat his way to victory."

COLE: "How did he cheat? It was a NO disqaulifications match, Jim."

CORNETTE: "That doesn't matter because he still cheated but I'm not going to go into it now I'll see you this Thursday on Smackdown! and all you viewers at home better tune in to see the real champion Christian beat John Cena like the female dog he is."

----------

OVERALL NO MERCY RATING-81%

----------

Quick Results

John Cena def. Christian

Rey Mysterio def. O-Jizzle

Gangrel def. The Undertaker

Carlito Cool def. Rob Van Dam

Rene Dupree def. G.I. Show

Brian Kendrick def. Johnny Nitro and Bubba Ray Dudley

Billy Kidman and Chavo Guerrero def. Tajiri and Torrie Wilson

Simon Dean def. Danny Basham

----------

Prediction Results

theunforgiven-3 + 5 Tie Breakers

Lucas Jackson-3 + 6 Tie Breakers

Thatz-4 + 5 Tie Breakers

berrsi-4 + 5 Tie Breakers

Mister Kennedy-5 + 6 Tie Breakers

Rey Mysterio-5 + 6 Tie Breakers

The winners of the prediction contest are Mister Kennedy and Rey Mysterio. I will PM prizes to you shortly and I will also PM gangsta as he won Thatz's Unforgiven Prediction Contest so you three will get prizes.

----------

After Show Notes

*I'm glad that people thought Christian would win because I wanted to throw that curveball out. Hopefully more people predict for the Survivor Series PPV so tell people about this diary once we get closer to that PPV :).

*Hopefully people like what I'm doing with RVD's character as of late. Tell me what you think of it and what you think of the PPV :)

Edited by Vitamin E

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for October 20th

Taped from Reno, Nevada (10,020 in Attendance)

[A video package of some of the clips from No Mercy are shown. It begins with some clips of the Dean/Danny match with Doug turning on Danny after he lost, clips of the tag match with Chavo making Torrie tap out, clips of the triple threat match with Kendrick winning after hitting the Sliced Bread #2 to Nitro (and on Bubba), clips of the Dupree/Show match with Dupree coming out with the victory after using the American flag, clips of the RVD/Carlito match with RVD disqaulifying himself and some words that RVD made after the match, clips of the Gangrel/Taker and O-Jizzle/Mysterio match, then of the brutal main event with most of the bigger spots in. The camera then cut to the Smackdown! opening and then shots of the crowd.]

CORNETTE: "You see that Michael? That is how a pay-per-view should go with the exception of the main event in which Christian should have won but no John Cena had to take advantage of the match rules."

COLE: “You wouldn't have a problem with it if Christian 'took advantage' of the match rules and won the title in the process, though, would you Jim? You would be happy if that happened."

CORNETTE: "So that is what people like Christian are supposed to do people like Cena are supposed to obey the rules and not use weapons."

COLE: "Ok, but you nkow what? Christian lost. Get over it. And since he lost we will have to crown a new number one contender for John Cena's championship.."

[Right on cue, Mick Foley's music hits and he walks out much to the delight of the crowd. He makes his way down the aisle to get into the ring and gets a microphone.]

FOLEY: "No Mercy a few days ago was great and tonight I can feel will be just as great, because we are in the great town of Reno, Nevada! It's too bad that Smackdown! can't have a little roullette fun like RAW does every time they come to a place like this, but that's because we don't need it to garner you interest! We are coming off of one of Smackdown!'s best exclusive pay-per-views in history. The night was filled with moments that won't be forgotten. From Doug Basham betraying his brother to John Cena beating Christian...And we all know the consequences of Christian losing his one shot at the title as long as it is around John Cena's waist, and to quote the contract that was signed, 'In the event that Christian loses the title match against John Cena, he will not receive a single title match as long as the title is held by John Cena.' Christian lost his only shot at the title, and he won't be recieving another one. That is why I am out here, to announce the state of a new number one contender. I have been thinking who could be possible number one contenders and I narrowed it down to two people. Both of which who have been impressing me lately. Both those men will meet up next week in a singles match with the winner facing John Cena at the Survivor Series pay-per-view. The first is a former WWE Champion. He is a powerhouse and can be a hell of a worker when he sets his eyes on something he wants with all his soul. He claims to be a God among wrestling. John Bradshaw Layfield will be the first competitor to fight for a title shot. The other man is-"

CHRISTIAN: "Mick, Mick, Mick..."

[Foley looks around before finally setting his eyes on the titantron, as does the camera pan over to reveal Christian sitting in what appears his home.]

CHRISTIAN: "I'm glad that you are able to get over the travesty that Captain Charisma went through on Sunday. For John Cena to beat me is the biggest upset that Smackdown!, no..That the WWE has ever witnessed. Sunday shall now be known as the Houston Screwjob. Instead of allowing a normal match occur, you decided to live your failed career through myelf and your WWE Champion by making our match one without any disqaulifications. If you wanted a match that was even, you should have given the King of TLC the match that I made famous. My brother didn't do anything in those matches. It only looked like he did because he hogged the spotlight. He may be RAW's World champion, but the real title is here on Smackdown! and unlike him I am going to work for it instead of cashing in moments after a thirty plus minute brawl when the opponent is too weak and tired to still fight. I may have lost my match at No Mercy, but that doesn't mean I am out of the title scene. That's why, Mick, you are going to make it JBL versus Christian next week."

FOLEY: "Christian, you better get your lawyer because it is quite obvious to me and these Nevadians that you don't understand law lingo. You don't get another title shot as long as Cena is the champion-"

CHRISTIAN: "While I get my lawyer, Mick, you go get your hearing aid. I never said anything about me facing Cena at Survivor Series. I simply said make it JBL versus me next week. If JBL beats me, then he faces Cena at the Series. If I win, then JBL losts his chance and you find someone else to face me until someone is able to defeat me, and once they do they can face Cena for the title. I just want to make sure that he gets a deserving opponent and not someone who lucks out. You see, Mick, we are on the same side here. We both want to make sure that Smackdown! is the number one brand. The Captain isn't that selfish."

FOLEY: "The only time we have been on the same side is when soda's are involved, Christian. I would make that match for next week, but you still have to recover from your match with Cena-"

CHRISTIAN: "Recover? If be recover you mean sit at home on my ass, by your orders, so I can't get involved in the title scene then I think I guess I won't be recovered for a few months. But if you mean feeling better and able to get in the ring and wrestle, then I was fully recovered the minute I left the arena a few days ago. I could have been there tonight, but you ordered me to stay home and I was nice enough to oblige. If you won't book the match for The Cap, then book it for the ratings. Imagine...JBL versus Christian...I'm sure JBL has some drawing power left in him if it hasn't been sucked away from his group of rejected circus freaks."

FOLEY: "....Alright....I'll make it official. Next week it will be JBL facing Christian. If JBL wins then he faces Cena at Survivor Series. If Christian wins then I will keep looking until someone beats him. But don't think I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this for the good of Smackdown!."

[Foley's music hits and the titantron fades to the Smackdown! logo as Foley exits the ring.]

92%

----------

[The camera cuts to the backstage area where we see Josh Matthews standing next to a slightly opened locker room door where it is visably pitch dark inside the locker room.]

MATTHEWS: "Well...I'm Josh Matthews and I am here still awaiting the arrival of Doug Bash-"

[All of a sudden a dark, deep, scary sounding voice is heard coming from the locker room.]

? "One, two, Dougy's coming for you....Three, four, better lock your door....Five, six, grab your crucifix....Seven, eight, better stay awake....Nine, ten, he's back again...."

[Doug then opens the locker room door after reciting the (slightly edited) rhyme from the Nightmare On Elm Street movies. Doug is seen with a totally different look. He now wears a mask that partially covers his face to make it look more nightmarish and scary, and is wearing leather pants with a monster-like figure on the right leg and the word "NIGHTMARE" wrapping around the same leg.]

DOUG: "Doug Basham is dead Josh...He died when Danny, his former brother, decided to not follow through with the Basham plan. Danny wanted the glory of shutting Simon Dean up. Danny wanted to be made to look like Edge in the team. Danny didn't want to listen to his brother or what his brother's ideas were. It was always about what Danny wanted, even growing up. If Doug wanted a toy car, he would get clothes. If Danny wanted a brand new Corvette, he got it...So I killed two birds with one stone at No Mercy by getting rid of Danny and Doug Basham...Both are names that will never be repeated again and will be forgotten. They will remain in the back of everybodie's minds where all the other useless information is stored. Neither of them made as big an...Impression...as I did when I got rid of them. Who you see before you isn't Doug Basham. Who you see isn't a former WWE Tag Team champion. Who you see is someone starting with a clean slate. Who you see is a Davis. Doug Davis. I'm here to strike fear upon everybodies hearts and souls. People don't seem to be scared of anything anymore. The thought of someone taking the lives of thousands of people with gory footage able to be seen doesn't even make anybody flinch anymore. Doug Davis can change that....When somebody thinks of me, they will be waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, not knowing if what they dreamt about was reality or not. They will be paranoid and not know if it really happened, if it didn't, or if it will happen. People will realize...That Doug Davis, is their worst...Nightmare!"

[Doug walks away to get ready for his upcoming match.]

72%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

Akio [vs] "Nightmare" Doug Davis

[Akio worked as the good guy during the match and actually got a decent pop. Doug's new entrance was pretty basic, with only darker lights and some fog being added. His new music began with the rhyme he recited before the break with some production music playing. The match was pretty much Doug just hitting move after move with Akio just taking them and not getting too much offense in like your basic squash match. Doug won the match after hitting the Last Impression for the pinfall at 6:21.]

76%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera focuses back on the ring where Rene Dupree is standing with the broken American flag he used four days ago after we come back from the break.]

DUPREE: "At No Mercy, The French Phenom faced G.I. Show in a match that will go down in history as the match that proved how weak and bad America is! I may have been the under dog in the match with the size difference, but that didn't stop me from defeating the biggest wrestler to ever defend America against someone who speaks the truth. Not only did I defeat Show by making him pass out, but I defeated him by using this American flag against him. I did that as a symbol. That symbol was to show that even the greatest American supporter will fall defeated, due to the very thing that he is supporting. Fermé vers le haut parce que c'est la vérité! G.I. Show lost the match at the hands of America. All of you. America is the reason Show lost his match. I took America in my hands and used it to win. Deny it like you deny every truth. Go ahead! It won't matter because there is video footage to prove it. I know that you American's will try to get rid of the proof, so I have a tape of it hidden if I will need it, but of course I will! Unlike RAW's lower-tier version of me, I speak the truth and do things to prove it. I don't go looking for title shots just to make myself look good. I do that by speaking the truth about America, no matter how many times you idiots deny it! You have your radio hosts who talk about abortions, women who are sluts, mocking celebrities and even mocking those who are deceased, but the minute someone says a negative comment about America then they talk about morals! That is one of the problems with America. Everybody thinks those things are alright and make nothing of it but they go on tirades and start grouping together against those who disagree with something America does! You mock the French because we don't want to help you? You should be mocking yourself for going after defensless countries just because your president thinks he has a hunch. How does he know if a country has weapons of mass destruction? Does he have the receipt?"

[Before Dupree can continue, G.I. Show's music plays and his pyros go off. Dupree looks at the entrance way waiting. A few moments pass by and nobody comes out. The camera cuts back to Dupree who is now laughing.]

DUPREE: "Did you really think that gaspillage surdimensionné de l'espace would be man enough to show up tonight with fear of being ridiculed and turned on by everyone for losing? Si vous pensiez qu'alors vous êtes de plus grands imbéciles que la pensée de I! This flag represents G.I. Show, you people in this arena, and everyone in America who is afraid of the truth!

[Dupree spits on the flag before leaving the ring with it to a chorus of boo's from the fans.]

71%

----------

[The camera then cuts to the back where GM Foley is walking the halls, greeting several staff members and wrestlers along the way. Foley enters his office but stops in his tracks. The camera gets a glimpse of The Dudleyz sitting in his office, on the desk to be exact.]

BUBBA: "So Mick. Our little match is passed and me and D-Von wanna know who gets that title shot against the pair of cowards and hoe at Survivor Series."

FOLEY: "Well I thought about it. You, Brian and Joey put on a great match a few days ago and I couldn't decide who to pick at first. After some more thinking I was able to make a decision. Either one of you or Kendrick and London would make great opponents for MNM at Survivor Series, but only one of you truely deserves it. You guys have been tag champs an amazing 18 times. You guys were involved in the last match that the legend Freddie Blassie was involved in before he passed. You are tag team legends in this business."

[The camera shows Bubba and D-Von, who are now smiling in delight.]

D-VON: "Testify that my brothah! Thou shall not climb higher than the Dudleyz on the ladder of tag teams in the entire wrestling business! If anybody deserves the title shot against those punks it is us."

FOLEY: "That's what I thought, too...See, you guys are already legends in this business as a tag team. You guys don't need a title shot to prove anything. All you need is to be in any match with MNM and to beat them to teach them a lesson. London and Kendrick need this match to prove that they have what it takes to be major players in Smackdown!'s tag division. They need this match to prove they can go toe-to-toe with the best tag teams this business has ever seen."

BUBBA: "So you're giving a title shot that we deserve to two guys who have barely been teaming together and who know nothing about being in the tag team aspect of wrestling? You saw that I was the more dominant one on Sunday. I was calling the match while Nitro was on the outside hiding and when Kendrick was getting beaten like a two dollar whore by me. And you pick two guys who couldn't cut it in the cruiserweight division over us? What the hell were you thinking?"

FOLEY: "I was thinking about giving two young guys the chance they deserve. If others had your same opinion years ago then you wouldn't be where you are. You would be working at a dead end job collecting small pay checks instead of being a famous tag team. Now if you want, I'll set you two up against Kendrick and London in a tag match next, but if you want to be sore losers about not being picked-"

BUBBA: "Oh we'll take that match, and after we win it you'll realize that you made a big mistake in picking them to face MNM."

[Bubba and D-Von walk out of Mick's office as the camera fades.]

86%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Tag Match:

The Dudley Boyz [vs] Technically Superior

[Both teams got good pops from the crowd and the crowd kept shifting towards each team through the match. London and Kendrick not only took moves from The Dudleyz great, but they also landed some good ones themselves. They were able to counter or escape many of The Dudleyz attacks, including when they tried hitting Kendrick with the Dudley Device only to have London dropkick D-Von in the head and then have Kendrick sliding behind him, shoving him into the corner to knocked Bubba onto the turnbuckle in the process. Kendrick and London tried going for the Get Well Soon on D-Von, but D-Von was able to dodge the move. When The Dudleyz got back into control and Bubba hit the Bubba Bomb on London they signaled for the 3D. They tried hitting it on London, but Kendrick prevented it from being connected. After the two teams brawled it out a bit more, two guys with cameras in their hands got into the ring and started taking pictures. Both teams looked on confused until the two men attacked Kendrick and London, followed by The Dudleyz. The two men revealed themselves to be MNM and the two beat down the two teams by smashing the cameras against their heads until they were the last two standing. After they left the ref ruled London and Kendrick won the match due to outside interferance at 9:01.]

84%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[As we return from the break we see Josh Matthews standing by with Carlito Cool.]

MATTHEWS: "Josh Matthews here standing by with the man who defeated RVD at No Mercy by disqaulification after getting attacked with a chair, Carlito Cool."

CARLITO: "Do you think you're funny, Josh? Just because RVD was too afraid to go through the match with me and instead needed to disqaulify himself just to get away from me it makes me a walking joke? Das not cool, Josh. I may have been left in the ring after the match, but I won it and that is all that matters in the rankings. Carlito has been moved another peg up in the ranks, and das cool. RVD talks about how the new cool isn't about winning, but das the only cool there is. There is no other cool, and Carlito is the only one who is cool enough to know that. I'm not done with RVD just because he walked away. If RVD thinks he is so cool, then he won't have a problem with facing the real cool at Survivor Series. If he thinks he is better than Carlito, then let him prove it. The only way he can prove it is by beating me, and since that isn't cool anymore then he won't be proving how cool he is. Logic, Josh. Das something RVD doesn't comprehend. If Mister Pay-Per-View wants to show how cool he is, Josh, tell him to start looking for some help."

[Carlito walked away from the scene as the camera cut to the ring for the next match up.]

76%

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Shannon Moore [vs] Simon Dean w/ The System

[Moore really brought the match down. He slipped quite a few moves up and was working pretty sloppy compared to his recent matches. Due to this Dean was pretty much forced to end the match earlier than it was supposed to. Midway through the match Carlito walked out onto the stage, which distracted both Moore and Dean for a few minutes. Moore had the control in his hand and lost it when he missed the Halo. After Moore recovered from it Dean finished him off with the Simonizer at 8:26. After the match The System walked up the ramp and talked to Carlito for a few minutes before Carlito and Dean shook hands and all four walked to the back.]

64%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera comes back on in The Cabinet's locker room.]

O-JIZZLE: "Yo dawg. Don't be upsetting just 'cause I lost dat match. It ain't bein' my fault dat Rey was able to withstand yo clothseline. And we got a few shotizzles in on him aftawards anyways."

JBL: "Who said I was upset? I couldn't care less about that match. That one loss doesn't mean anything except that Rey got lucky. What all four of us should be focused on is when I beat Christian next week. After what he pulled tonight he deserves to get his ass kicked by all four of us. After I hit the clothesline and pin him, he's up for grabs. You do whatever you want to him. Break his arm, make him bleed, make him cry, break his neck. I don't care. He deserves all of it. O-Jizzle, you may have lost against Rey for the second time on a Pay-Per-View, but at least you aren't whining about it like Rey would if he lost. Not only did we get him after the match, but so did RVD. He did one thing wrong in attacking us, though. But he isn't on the same level as us. He's down with Carlito. We're not going to start anything with him and we are officially done with Rey and Eddie. We have nothing else to prove against them. We kicked their asses week in and week out. What we need to be focusing on is John Cena and his Heavyweight title. I have yet another chance to become the best WWE champion of all time. Why? Because Mick Foley knows, the Smackdown! crew knows, the WWE executives know that their best draw in this company is me, and if I'm not at the top then they lose money. Morgan and Luther, you make sure you do your jobs in defending me next week. O-Jizzle, you do your job by making sure they do their job and getting these fans to chant my name."

REIGNS: "Don't worry JBL. Christian won't be able to withstand this powerhouse. With you having the size advantage and us two on the outside, there's no way he will beat you."

O-JIZZLE: "And I already be startin' to pass out dese flyahs to peeps. Once they be done readin' 'em, assumin' they gots an eduhmacation, they be on yo side forevah."

[Someone then knocks and the locker room door is heard opening. The Cabinet look over as Mick Foley comes into view, with the crowd cheering.]

FOLEY: "It's funny John. I just got off the phone with Christian and he brings up a very good point. That and the fact that I just happened to overhear your plan as I was passing by brought me to the decision."

JBL: "First of all what do you mean you overheard? You were evesdropping and your lucky I don't report you to management about that. Second of all, what decision?"

FOLEY: "The decision to keep these three away from ringside during your match next week. If you really are to be crowned number one contender, you won't need them helping you out. A real number one contender can win his own matches himself. And don't think about going out to the ring next, because you and O-Jizzle aren't allowed at ringside during the handicapped match. I hope I didn't ruin your moment, Bradshaw...Have a nice day, though!"

[Foley leaves the locker room as JBL and the rest of his Cabinet look upset over the news.]

86%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

1-on-2 Handicapped Match:

Luther Reigns and Matt Morgan [vs] The Undertaker

[Taker was able to dominate the match even though it was a handicapped one. It helped that Luther and Morgan couldn't be in the ring at the same time as well. Through out the match the two kept getting in at the same time to double team Taker, which seemed to be the only time that they were able to keep Taker out of action. After Taker dominated the match more by knocking Reigns and Morgan around he went for the Choke Slam, but whenever he went for it on one of them the other would get in to stop it. Taker was able to put a stop to it by attempting a double Choke Slam on them towards the end, but both kicked him in the gut and sent him to the ropes. Taker came back and knocked both down with a clothesline, followed by taunting for the Tombstone. After he finished taunting, the lights dimmed and Gangrel's music began playing. Up from the stage came Gangrel through the ring of fire and he started walking down the ramp. Taker stared at Gangrel with a mean look and Morgan and Reigns had time to get back up. Taker got sick of staring at Gangrel so he turned around, only to get hit with a modified double sit-out chokeslam from Morgan and Reigns, who proceeded to both cover Taker for the win at 12:57. After they won and left the ring Taker sat up, turning his head to stare at Gangrel again.]

COLE: "Gangrel just cost The Undertaker his match! What is Gangrel doing Kane's dirty work for anyway?"

CORNETTE: "First you complain that Kane is playing mind games with Taker and now you're complaining that Gangrel is doing Kane's dirty work why don't you make up your mind do you want Kane playing mind games or Gangrel doing his dirty work?"

COLE: "How about neither, Jim? How about Kane just comes back and faces Taker like a man?"

CORNETTE: "Like Taker was a man prior to WrestleMania 20 Michael is that what you mean because Taker did the exact same thing so why don't you shut up and stop complaining you're worse than a woman going through menopause."

COLE: "Oh be quiet Jim! I like The Undertaker. Kane is nothing but a bully. Anyway tune in next week as we will find out whether JBL is number one contender material for Cena's title or not. Goodnight."

81%

----------

Quick Results

Doug Davis def. Akio

Technically Superior def. The Dudley Boyz

Simon Dean def. Shannon Moore

Luther Reigns and Matt Morgan def. The Undertaker

Welcome to the Smackdown! subsite of WWE.com. In this section you will see any rumours, news concerning Smackdown! wrestlers, or other news Smackdown! related.

The Undertaker has been said to not wanted to lose to Morgan and Reigns in the handicapped match due to the two not being over enough. After some talking with Vince, Taker gave in to losing only if their was some sort of interferance so it wouldnt make him look that weak. Taker still isn't happy about losing to the two and says that even though Gangrel did distract him that it still makes Taker look a little weak.

WWE Smackdown! Superstar Eugene may not be seen for a while. He has apparently been addicted to pain killers due to nagging pains in his back and knees recently. WWE has started to put down their foot on issues like these and aren't giving wrestlers second chances. Eugene has been pulled from any and all storylines and off the active WWE roster. He has been sent back home where he has been given to option of going to rehab or being released. The current plan for Eugene was to have Hardcore Holly beat him up to the point where he started acting normal and would then be named Nick Dinsmore. This plan has been scrapped now.

WWE have let Chet Jablonski, Dean Jablonski, and Nick Mitchell go of their development contracts. They may still wrestle for OVW, but WWE will not be calling them up to the active roster anymore.

The RAW brand debuted Ken Doane this past week. He appeared as a male cheerleader during one of the matches that were going on. The WWE planned on having an entire stable of male cheerleaders, but decided to only make it one person. The plan is to keep Doane interfering in matches until someone steps up to start his first fued.

The WWE's plan to have an interactive PPV for Smackdown! in 2006 seems to have vanished. There were talks about it with a half/half decision to do it, but it has been decided to be put on the back burner for now. It seems that the Taboo Tuesday idea may be done with in the WWE as they were getting tired of people thinking the voting was rigged or them pretty much telling fans what to vote for.

IPB Image

October 22nd, 2005

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of Mick Foley announcing Technically Superior vs MNM for the tag titles at Survivor Series and of the Dudleyz/Tech. Superior match.-74%

Kid Kash def. Scotty 2 Hotty via pinfall. The match was similar as last week's Moore/Kash match, but Scotty put on a better performance and gelled quite well with Kash, who won the match after hitting the Kashbuster.-79%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of Doug Basham debuting his new character, Doug "Nightmare" Davis.-74%

Nunzio def. Akio via pinfall. A good battle-of-the-countries type match between the two, with Akio showing a couple of Japan based moves in the match. Nunzio ended up winning, though, with the Kiss Of Death to counter his loss against Akio last week.-79%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the Reigns & Morgan/Taker match with Reigns and Morgan winning after Gangrel came out and distracted Taker.-82%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clip of the Foley/Christian segmant with Foley announcing Christian vs JBL next week.-82%

Gangrel def. Funaki via pinfall. The match was pretty much your basic squash with Gangrel dominating and eventually hitting the Implant DDT for the win.-72%

Overall Rating-71%

A Wrestling God Gaining Power

This week on Smackdown! MNM will face one of Smackdown!'s less used tag teams in Shannon Moore and Scotty 2 Hotty. MNM will be taking on Technically Superior at Survivor Series in less than a month and Kendrick & London have been proving that they aren't the ordinary run-of-the-mill tag team and that they mean business. Last week The Dudleyz found out the news of them not getting the title shot and they also lost to Technically Superior in a tag match thanks to MNM. Will The Dudleyz be looking for more revenge this week?

Last week Carlito pretty much issued a challenge to RVD for another match at Survivor Series. He also said that RVD should look for some help and later in the night Carlito talked to The System after their match and they proceeded to walk to the back together afterwards. Chances are that Carlito and RVD could square off in a classic Survivor Series match at the PPV, and assuming Carlito and Dean came to terms then RVD better start looking for help like Carlito said.

At No Mercy Gangrel returned to the ring to face and defeat The Undertaker in a singles match. Then on last weeks edition of Smackdown! Gangrel cost Taker a match against the duo of Morgan and Reigns. This week we will hear from Gangrel and since the WWE nor WWE audience has heard Gangrel speak in years, there can only be a promise that it won't be any normal speech.

And in this weeks main event, JBL and Christian will lock horns in a singles match with the rest of The Cabinet banned from ringside. If JBL can defeat Christian, then he will become the new #1 contender and face Cena for the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, but if Christian wins then JBL loses his chance and Mick Foley must continue finding opponents for Captain Charisma until one is able to win. This may be JBL's chance to reclaim his title from the man that took it from him earlier in the year at WrestleMania, and don't forget that John Cena will be back in the house this week. What will happen with all three under the same roof? Pure chaos could be the answer.

Confirmed Card

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Christian

MNM vs Scotty 2 Hotty and Shannon Moore

IPB Image

WWE Smackdown! Results for October 27th

Taped from San Francisco, California (10,020 in Attendance)

[Clips of mainly last weeks Smackdown! are showed, such as Gangrel interfering in Taker's match, Tech. Superior being named the opponents for MNM at Survivor Series, Dudleyz vs Tech. Superior, Carlito issuing a challenge to RVD, and Christian vs JBL being made for tonight. We then go to the Smackdown! opening and to the crowd, ending on the 'Double C Commentary', Michael Cole and Jim Cornette.]

COLE: "Hello and welcome to Smackdown! here in San Francisco!"

CORNETTE: “Enough with the pleasentries Michael tonight we see if JBL will be the number one contender or not and we also see your cheating WWE Champion in this arena so I'm sure you have an extra pair of pants in hand for yourself."

COLE: "You know Jim. Just because I like the WWE Champion and find him entertaining doesn't mean I am wrong or anything. It means I have good taste in wrestlers and champions. While you on.....Wait a minute. I'm getting word that John Cena has just entered the arena and our own Josh Matthews is going to try to catch a word with him."

CORNETTE: "Great now we have to sit through listening to Cena make boring and stupid little raps just to try and make up for his lack of actual ability in the ring where it counts."

[The camera cuts to the back where we see John Cena walking through an open area carrying a gym bag over one shoulder and his WWE Championship over the other as the crowd gives a huge pop. Josh Matthews runs up to, mic in hand, yelling Cena's name.]

MATTHEWS: "John! John! It's good to see you this week after not being able to catch you last week. First of all I'd like to congratulate you on your retaining the WWE title at No Mercy. Second of all, as you may or may not know, tonight there is another match to decide who will be your next opponent for your title and tonights match is John Bradshaw Layfield versus the man you beat at No Mercy-Christian."

CENA: "Yo. If Christian really thinks that he will somehow get another shot at my title then he's trippin'. We signed a contract that says he won't be getting another shot at this title as long as I hold it over my shouldah. I may have been busted open and bled over the ring at No Mercy, but I came back and showed Christian just that. He ain't ready to step it up to the big leagues so he betta' let it go. The only way he is staying up with the big boys is cause he is stroking a McMahon, and I ain't talking about no ego. Tonight I'm in all smiles because I finally kicked his ass. He should have realized after losing that it was time to quit being a captain and go back to class. This title right here is staying around me for a long time to come. If anyone else but Christian wants a piece of this then just come get some! Christian can do whatever he wants to try and get another title shot, because the more he fails the closer he is getting sent to Velocity to rot. If JBL wins tonight then it'll be a replay of WrestleMania. Unlike RAW I am a fighting champion and I don't need to brag about being no game-uh. I'm the toughest guy on this rostah and there ain't no denying. Anyone else here that goes up against me will wind up in the back cryin'. Every drop of blood I lose from my body shows how much I love this business. I'm not Brock Lesner 'cause I can handle all the stress.....Tonight's main event won't even mattah. Cause either way Christian's career will still be in the crappah. Title shots are for one night, but contracts are for a lifetime. Christian talks about screwjobs, but this title leaving my possession would be the biggest of all crimes. The only way Christian can be a champ is if someone else beats me and he in turn beats them. But even then he'll only be a transitional champion! He call's himself a Captain and that's a good rank. But the Docta's in the house and he's rollin' with his Chain Gang! So Christian, you go out for yo match tahnight. After ya win or lose I'll be in the back waitin'. When you make it to the curtain and step through, I'll be there to give ya a big F-U!"

[The crowd chants the 'F-U' part as well and Cena starts to walk off before Josh interupts him.]

MATTHEWS: "But there is the chance that JBL does win tonight and there is the possibility that he could beat you for your title at Survivor Series."

[Cena walks back over to Matthews with his once-happy expression wiped from his face.]

CENA: "Do you know where I'm from Josh?"

MATTHEWS: "Um....Yeah..."

CENA: "Then you should know that when someone like me is in a good mood, that you shouldn't do or say anything to bring me out of it."

[Cena then walks away after having been shoved from his night of happiness.]

90%

----------

[The camera, now inside a locker room, shows Chavo Guerrero and Billy Kidman talking to eachother.]

KIDMAN: "Come on man. We have things like we wanted. We have Torrie almost begging for us to take her and do things to her that Tajiri couldn't even imagine. Why would you want to just drop this thing now?"

CHAVO: "It's nothing personal, essa. We did what we wanted to that chica last Sunday. I did what I wanted to do and that was embarassing Torrie and making her feel some pain."

KIDMAN: "Exactly. Why would you just want to walk away from that? We could embarass her beyond Dawn Marie levels. We could make her feel even more pain, and I'm not talking about in the ring. We have the hottest thing on Smackdown! and you want to just leave it?"

CHAVO: "Vato, I know what Torrie is. I know she is smoking and that we could have our way with her, but I have more important things to worry about, like my Cruiserweight title. I have to focus on it and my title match against Funaki next....Well focus on it anyway. Funaki is as big a joke as Tajiri is. Besides holmes. I'm doing you a favor. Instead of you having to share Torrie with someone, you get that piece all to yourself and I get my Guerrerhoes."

[Kidman flashes a grin across his face and starts nodding his head.]

KIDMAN: "Oh yeah...You got a good point there. Torrie all to myself...Damn. Thinking about it makes me feel like borrowing one of your hoes. You're right. Go worry about your title and I'll focus on my prize-to-be. After I do both of us will have something in common...We'll both be wearing our most prized possessions around our waist!"

[Kidman and Chavo laugh as the camera heads to a commercial break.[

68%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Chavo Guerrero© w/ The Guerrerhoes [vs] Funaki

[Before the match Chavo offered Funaki a night with some of the Guerrerhoes instead of having a match. Funaki seemed to accept the deal and walked over to the Guerrerhoes to flirt with them, but was soon attacked from behind by Chavo to begin the match. The match went by fairly fast and was mainly Chavo just beating up on Funaki, though it was quite a good match at the same time due to the fast paced evironment. After beating down on Funaki long enough, Chavo ended the match with the Low Rider submission at 6:13 in a cruiserweight-squash.]

77%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera shows up in the backstage area where we see MNM standing on a small elevated floor with a podium in front of them. The camera zooms out a little to reveal a few people dressed up like reporters yelling out questions and comments at the same time.]

NITRO: "Alright quiet down or this press conference will be called to a complete close!"

[Most of the people begin to then quiet down, but a few still call out questions.]

REPORTER 1: "MNM. After finding out who your number one contenders are for your WWE Tag Team Championships, what are your thoughts on them and how do you plan on trying to keep the championship belts in your posession?"

NITRO: "Brian Kendrick and Paul London. You want to know what we think about them being our supposed opponents for these titles? We aren't afraid of them. We aren't afraid of losing our titles to them. We are more afraid of their shadows than we are of their actual selves. In order to be an opponent for anyone, you must first pose a threat to that someone or someone's. Brian Kendrick and Paul London neither pose a threat to us nor our titles."

MERCURY: "They may be our number one contenders by name, but everyone knows they didn't do anything to deserve that recognition. What have they done since becoming a team, if you can call them that? They got a few lucky wins and the only ones that matter were singles matches, not tag matches like these belts represent. Not only do they not pose a threat for us, but they have now become a target on Hollywood's list, and that's a list nobody wants to be a part of."

NITRO: "You want to know how small of a threat those two are to us? Before they showed up we had to worry about The Dudley Boyz and keeping our titles from them. They are the biggest competition MNM has, but that isn't saying much. We had to make sure we didn't get put through tables week after week and we had to protect Melina from suffering the fate that old hag and that whore here did in the past. Now that Kendrick and London have entered themselves into the best division in wrestling, they have made it easier for us to focus on keeping these titles around our waist. They aren't a threat. They are a distraction and a punching bag."

[The camera gets a shot of the 'reporters' to show them writing what MNM are saying down on a piece of notepad paper. Another 'reporter' raises his hand and begins talking.]

REPORTER 2: "Along with Brian Kendrick and Paul London being named as your number one contenders, you still have The Dudley Boyz, who are seen as the best tag team in the WWE currently on both RAW and Smackdown!, in pursuit of reclaiming the Tag Team titles. How are you going about handling both teams going after you?"

MERCURY: "The best tag team in the WWE? They may be the best in terms of being over-rated, but not the best tag team. MNM are the best. We combine the actual talent of wrestling ability with the unaltered, one-hundred percent naturally great looks with a little lady spice to form the greatest tag team of all time."

NITRO: "All The Dudleyz are known for is putting people through tables and wearing geeky glasses with camoflauge ring gear to form not only the least talented tag team, but the most atrociously attired tag team of all time. They will only be known as the two guys who only got through to the crowd by breaking bodies through broken tables. MNM will be remembered for three things. The undeniable great looks all three possess, the undeniable talent that we possess, and the tag team that have held the Tag Team Championships longer than any other team in the WWE. We have been the Tag Team champions for one-hundred and ninety-two days. That is almost twice the old record. We don't plan on dropping these titles any time soon either, especially not to a short-term tag team like Kendrick and London or an over-rated tag team like The Dudley Boyz."

MELINA: "Okay no more questions. We agreed on two questions without any photography and you got what you wanted. You leave us the checks now and maybe we'll give you more time in the future for more questions."

[The 'reporters' begin to leave and then a small flash is seen. MNM look over to where the flash came from and the camera pans over to see someone with a photo camera and a video camera.]

NITRO: "Who the hell are you? It's that damn paparazzi again!"

MERCURY: "They aren't getting away with the film this time."

[MNM then begin to give chase to the photographer as the camera fades out.]

74%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Tag Match:

MNM w/ Melina [vs] Scotty 2 Hotty and Shannon Moore

[Another sqaush-type match. MNM dominated the match with Scotty and Moore only getting several moves in through out the entire match. MNM kept Moore in the match, making sure he didn't tag out since he was the smaller of the two. Even when Moore tagged out Scotty didn't get the usual hot tag and just got knocked down once he got in. Scotty did manage to set Mercury up for the bulldog which would usually set up for the Worm, but Mercury countered it and attacked Scotty. After that Nitro got in the ring and knocked Moore off the apron to hit the Snapshot on Scotty for the win at 9:32. After the match The Dudleyz pyros went off and Nitro stood waiting as MNM started getting up. The Dudleyz slid into the ring from behind and tossed Mercury out. Nitro waited more before turning around, right into the 3D from The Dudleyz.]

75%

----------

[We now cut to the backstage interview area where Josh Matthews and Gangrel, wearing black sunglasses and holding his grail in one hand, are standing.]

MATTHEWS: "Next to me is the man who has recently returned to the WWE, and Gangrel. You were once an ally of The Undertaker, but when you returned you became an enemy of his. Why would you abandon him for Kane, who has yet to make an appearance in three months?"

[Gangrel removes his sunglasses and begins talking in a sort of demonic voice.]

GANGREL: "The Undertaker...Once an ally, now an enemy...He has been in the WWE destroying people for a good fifteen years. He has been setting examples of people every time he destroyed them and even when he didn't come out the victor he would still come back and regain any revenge he needed. Then his brother came along and The Undertaker had a worthy opponent. Kane was able to destroy people like The Undertaker could, except he could do it better because he didn't worry about the well being of others. He didn't care whether people were able to get up or able to walk on their own. Then Kane become like The Undertaker. He started having feelings and started caring about how people ended up after a match. He didn't like destroying people like he used to."

MATTHEWS: "Well, that doesn't answer why you are now doing Kane's dirty work."

GANGREL: "Dirty work? I'm not doing his dirty work. I am doing exactly what I used to do for The Undertaker. I used to be one who would help The Undertaker and it wasn't dirty work then. Now that I am doing the same thing for Kane doesn't change anything. Since Kane started having feelings, he lost his touch. The Undertaker helped him regain that hatred inside. He helped Kane reach down and pull the monster who loves destroying out. I am helping Kane by making sure The Undertaker doesn't get too used to winning matches. I have been sent by Kane to make sure The Undertaker doesn't run away from his brother. The Undertaker is a coward. He thinks he can play mind games with the true Prince of Evil and get away with it. Kane softened up after losing to him at WrestleMania twenty, but he has changed. Those minutes at the Great American Bash have brought back every memory, every trigger Kane needed to become the monster again. The Undertaker will bruise. He will break. He will bleed when Kane is through with him. Once his blood drips from his head to the mat, I will add it to my collection and The Undertaker will no longer be running his own life controlling me. It will be the other way around."

[Gangrel takes a sip of the grail in his hand then smiles, revealing his teeth with a blood colored tone. The lights then begin to flicker around him and the scene goes black. The lights slowly come back on and the camera is panned out, revealing fog around the floor and a tombstone with Gangrel's name on it. Gangrel looks at it and just walks away.]

70%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[We return from the break in The System's locker room, where we also see Carlito as well.]

CARLITO: "Ey. We've been talking for a week about this situation. Think about it. If you can beat Rob Van Dam, then you become even cooler than he is. You beat him, then you replace him as a top superstar on Smackdown!, and das cool. You beat RVD, den you would get even more publicity for your products. All you have to do, is accept the deal and join my team for Survivor Series. You join Team Coolitude, den you can become one of Smackdown!'s best prospects."

DEAN: "I am already cooler than RVD. He has been gone for a while and I took his place already. He has been replaced since he was broken goods with someone who a better model. But I could use the free publicity. People seem to think that my Simon System products aren't that great tasting, but I have been using them for years and they taste just fine for me."

CARLITO: "Das because people don't like to work a little to get in shape. They want to look for the easy way out by just taking pills to lose fat while they sit on their couches. And you know, I tried your Simon System products and they worked great."

DEAN: "Well if you put it that way then I guess The System could help you out at Survivor Series. Since I have nothing to prove, though, I think my two assistants here could help you with your problem. Just add these two to your team and you'll be set."

CARLITO: "....Alright, but they better not let me down because I'll have to come after all three of you."

[Carlito walks out of the locker room, followed by The System leaving for the upcoming match.]

75%

----------

Normal Singles Match:

Rob Van Dam w/ Paul Heyman [vs] Simon Dean w/ The System and Carlito

[Dean did his best to get the upperhand over RVD, but Mr. Thursday Night was able to overpower him. RVD hit the usual moves in a match he does, like the step over spinning back heel kick and the Rolling Thunder after knocking Dean down by back sweeping his legs. After a bit Dean started going after RVD's leg and he stuck with that as it worked quite well in his favor. RVD sold the knee shots very well and it looked like he really injured it again. RVD started coming back after hitting a spinning back kick when Dean ran back from the ropes, but his knee was worked on so much it didn't help him that well. He was able to hit the Vandaminator, but when he went up for the Five Star Carlito got on the apron and started arguing with the ref. RVD got tired of it and jumped, nailing Carlito with a diving side kick and knocking him off the apron. As the ref checked on him and RVD turned around, Johnny Swinger slid into the ring with a dumb-bell in his hand as Frankie Kazarian kept Heyman from getting involved and went to nail RVD in the head with it. RVD ducked and nailed him with the Vandaminator, then took the dumb-bell. Dean got up to his feet and the ref looked back on the match just in time to see RVD nail Dean in the gut with the dumb-bell. He called for the match to end at 10:11 and RVD didn't look too upset. RVD began laying boots into Dean after dropping the dumb-bell and Carlito slid into the ring to pick it up. He tapped RVD on the shoulder and when he turned around Carlito nailed him in the gut himself. Carlito helped Dean up and all four men left the ring.]

88%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

[The camera returns in the back where RVD and Paul Heyman are walking down a hallway. RVD is holding his stomach and both men look very angry. As they are about to enter the locker room Josh Matthews walks up to them.]

MATTHEWS: "Rob, I just saw what happened out there and I was wondering how you're feeling after not only being beat down by those four, but also not having any partners lined up for your Survivor Series match?"

HEYMAN: "Josh, you really need to work on your damn timing. Do you think Rob wants to even mention The System or Carlito right now? Instead of trying to make up your loss in Tough Enough by being a bad announcer and interviewer, why don't you get a job that doesn't make your damn life look so pathetic?"

RVD: "It's alright Paul. He asked a question and I can answer it...So you want to know how I feel? How the hell do you think I feel? I don't care about losing the match, but I do care that Carlito attacked me afterwards with that damn dumb-bell. So he has two partners already for his team. I have people lined up and ready to talk to. I don't need them just yet, though. I can handle Carlito and The System and whoever else he picks as a partner by myself. I'll announce my partners once I get a deal with some down and then I'll shut Carlito up. He thinks he is cool because he attacked me? He's nothing but a fucking loser, Josh. Something both of you have in common. Carlito isn't going to become popular or cool by attacking people from behind. The only way he will accomplish those goals is if he actually wins some more matches and gets another title around his waist. Until then he and you will remain in the same damn boat going in circles. And judging by his past matches, he will stay in that boat as long as he is on Smackdown!, and he won't be pinning me because I'm Rob Van fucking Dam!"

[RVD and Heyman then walk into the locker room, slamming the door shut in Josh's face.]

88%

--------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

--------------------

Normal Singles Match:

Christian [vs] John Bradshaw Layfield

[The match was very good considering both had differing styles. Christian focused on brawling like JBL is mainly about for most of the match and only really used his speed advantage when he really needed it. JBL was the dominant one since he was much stronger. He kept nailing Christian with giant clubs to the back and hitting big boots. JBL looked more determined than ever to win the match as he has been dying for another title shot against Cena. Towards the end of the match Cena's music hit and he came out to ringside and just watched the match go on. This distracted Christian more than it did JBL, who almost won the match with a fallaway slam. JBL went for another fallaway slam not too longer afterwards, but when he started to lifted Christian up he managed to slip behind JBL on his feet. JBL turned around and Christian nailed him in the stomach with a kick and set him up for the Unprettier so that he was facing Cena. Before he could deliver it Cena got on the apron and pointed to his belt and talked trash. Christian let go of JBL and ran at the ropes, just missing Cena as he hopped down from the apron. Christian turned around and barely ducked from JBL's Clothesline From Hell attempt. Christian then hit a quick ddt before getting out of the ring. Christian and Cena got into a shoving contest before the ref got in between them and told Cena to leave. Christian was able to snag Cena's title and slid in the ring with it. This prompted Cena to try and get in the ring, but the ref stopped him. JBL got up and as he did Christian nailed him in the back of the head with the title. He threw the title to the outside to Cena, who grabbed it and started walking up the ramp. The ref got into the ring and Christian stood there for a minute before laying on his back next to JBL. He puts JBL's arm across his own chest then put his arm over JBL's chest. The ref looked confused but reluctantly counted the double pinfall at 11:58. After the match Christian got up and grabbed a mic.]

83%

----------

CHRISTIAN: "Cena! Did you like that? Did you like how I just took your title out of your reach? That symbolizes what I am going to do at Survivor Series."

[The camera gets a shot of Cena, who looks confused and mouths 'You don't get another shot at me!' to Christian. Cole and Cornette also question what Christian just said.]

CHRISTIAN: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for my superior intellect to confuse you. We signed a contract, Cena. I know this. That contract stated that I would not get another single title shot against you if I lost our No Mercy match, and even though you pulled the biggest screw job in WWE history I lost that match. I know that as well. But there is something I know that you don't. I read and re-read and re-read that contract after we signed it, looking to see if everything was good. What I came across was something that sparked my interest. The line that states the consequences of me losing the No Mercy match. It is meant to say that as long as you are the WWE Champion then I am out of the title picture, but the way it is written is different. The Captain's massive brain went into overdrive thinking and it came to an answer and a loophole in the contract. Since the contract states I will not recieve another single title shot as long as you are the WWE Champion, I made sure to get myself in Foley's quest to find a number one contender. Since JBL and I have patched things up since my debut on Smackdown!, I decided to stick myself in this match. I made sure that JBL didn't win, but I made sure I didn't win either. Instead I went with my foolproof plan. I didn't do anything differently in this match than I would have if it was any regular match. The only thing that I did do differently was ending it. I made sure to knock JBL down long enough to secure a three count, but I also made sure that neither us were the sole winners of the match. I had both of us win the match. And since this is technically a number one contenders match, since JBL technically did win and since I technically won at the same time, then you have two number one contenders for yourself to face at Survivor Series! Technically speaking, of course. That is the loophole, Cena. I didn't get another single title shot against you, but I did get a triple threat title shot against you! This is one of those moments that people will remember for years. Not only did I outsmart you, but I outsmarted out General Manager and a bunch of lawyers in the process as well! Yeah, I can tell you want to do something about this. Why don't you go talk to Mick and see what he can do about this situation. Wait. There's nothing he can do because if he decides to make this decision null and void then I'll be taking him to court! I may have lost at No Mercy, but that was with only me. Now you have two people after you and your title and not even your Chain Gang can overcome the odds of The Captain and his Peeps! Shine that belt up and get my name plate ready to be inserted on it, because at Survivor Series the best man will survive!"

[Christian drops his mic and points to himself then moves his hands around his waist, signaling that the title will be his. The camera gets a shot at Cena who is yelling at Christian and looking more upset than ever.]

COLE: "Christian can't possibly get away with this!"

CORNETTE: "Of course he can you heard him he read that contract and found a loophole in the contract that is how smart he is so he deserves that match and if he doesn't get it then our GM will be taking a little hiatus while he is in court!"

COLE: "This makes me sick! Christian can't get another title shot this way! Not this way damn it!"

CORNETTE: "Stop crying Michael if you're so upset go and drown your sorrows in ice cream like all the fat woman do when they get rejected."

COLE: "Shut up Jim! I'm sure next week our General Manager will fix this situation so we'll have to wait to see. Until then have a goodnight ladies and gentleman."

89%

----------

Quick Results

Chavo Guerrero def. Funaki

MNM def. Scotty 2 Hotty and Shannon Moore

Simon Dean def. Rob Van Dam via DQ

Christian drew JBL via Double Pinfall

IPB Image

October 29th, 2005

Kid Kash def. Tom Brandi via pinfall. Brandi made his Velocity debut here and put up a good fight, but eventually lost to Kash's Kashbuster.-62%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Replay of Gangrel's interview a few days ago.-72%

Johnny Swinger def. Shannon Moore via pinfall. Moore was sqaushed rather quickly. Swinger beat him down for a few minutes before delivering the Swing Thing for the win.-72%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of the RVD/Dean match and words from RVD after the match.-78%

Akio and Chavo Guerrero def. Nunzio and Funaki via submission. A pretty good tag match that went at a decent speed with all the cruiserweights in it. Chavo won the match for his team after making Funaki submit to the Low Rider while Akio kept Nunzio busy.-76%

Smackdown! Rebound Video-Clips of Cena arriving at the arena on Smackdown! and of the Christian/JBL match with Christian announcing he and JBL were both the #1 contenders.-88%

Doug "Nightmare" Davis def. Lance Hoyt via pinfall. Another match that was dragged down a lot due to Hoyt. Davis ended the match after some brawling with the Last Impression.-48%

Overall Rating-63%

END OF MONTH REPORT

RAW Ratings

10.03.05-6.1 Nielsen

10.10.05-5.7 Nielsen

10.17.05-5.6 Nielsen

10.24.05-6.0 Nielsen

10.31.05-6.1 Nielsen

Smackdown! Ratings

10.06.05-6.2 Nielsen

10.13.05-6.1 Nielsen

No Mercy-1.95 Buy Rate

10.20.05-6.1 Nielsen

10.27.05-6.0 Nielsen

TNA Impact! Ratings

10.07.05-2.7 Nielsen

10.14.05-2.7 Nielsen

No Law Or Order-3,472 in attendance

Michinoku Pro Dates & Workers

Akira Shoji, Black Dragon, Jinsei Shinzaki, The Great Sasuke, and Ultimo Dragon will be touring Michinoku Pro on the following dates- November 24-30 of 2005, February 15-21 of 2006, June 5-8 of 2006, July 30-31 of 2006, August 1-2 of 2006, and September 22-24 of 2006.

*During the month of October about midway through, FSN pulled the plug on TNA's Impact! television spot. TNA is now left without a major television deal and are stuck with their XPlosion show. TNA are thinking of broadcasting Impact! shows on their website until they are able to get another deal set up with another company. That looks to be unlikely, though, due to TNA's recent loss of money and fanbase due to trying to sign more well known stars and trying to beat NWA Old School Rulez out. The 'IWC's promotion' of TNA may very well be close to coming to an end as it is rumoured that even Dixie Carter has said that she is dissapointed with how TNA is doing and may pull the plug on it herself, which would be the ultimate step in the demise of TNA.

*Facts to back up TNA's constant spending on unneeded workers is that they have recently signed Shinsuke Nakamura, Ryan Gracie, and James Gibson to written contracts. Gracie is a surprise to many and there is no known reason as to why TNA signed him to a contract nor why he agreed to sign a contract. Gibson may do well in the X-Division and TNA are looking to grow their number of Japanese stars by signing Nakamura.

*CZW's Friday night show contract has been resigned for an additional thirty weeks. Those at MTV are pleased with how the CZW programming is doing and plans on keeping wrestling on their schedule for months to come.

*Matt Cappotelli and Seven have been released from his OVW contract recently..They were unhappy about being in OVW when they thought they were ready to be brought up. They didn't want to stay down there and decided to leave in hopes of going to TNA. This was of course before TNA lost their television deal so the two may be going back to small independant promotions for a while. Psychosis and The Shane Twins have asked if WWE are ready to bring them up yet again and WWE have told them to sit quiet in OVW until they have room to bring them up. If WWE plans on bringing them up now they may just debut without any big hype.

*Candice Michelle has been released from the WWE as well. She wasn't doing too good in rehab and stopped going so the WWE were forced to release her. Others were released as well and those are Lance Hoyt, The Tolands, Chris Cage, Gregg Groothius, Justice Smith, Mac Johnson, and Ryan Reeves. The mass release of development talent is because none were really developing their skills, with the exception of The Toland's who refused to do a gay tag team gimmick when brought up similar to the Billy & Chuck tag team.

*WWE's plan for Doug Basham was to have him turn into a big Smackdown! star with his new character, but they have recently changed their minds at the moment and decided to just have him be a lower tier wrestler on the brand. His brother, on the other hand, has debuted on the recent RAW airing using a loner-esque gimmick. The segmant he was in showed him wearing tattered clothing with face paint on, similar to Raven, and was seen pushing various people away from him when they tried talking to him.

*It has been leaked that WWE Smackdown! will be welcoming back three former WWE wrestlers within the next two months. It is unknown who those three will be but one of them is supposedly going to return in a tag team with someone, so keep your eyes out.

*Jackie Fargo, Emillo Charles Jr., and Kevin Sullivan have said they will be retiring in the next month. Carlos Colon, Sr., who recently retired from the ring, has decided to become a road agent and was signed to a contract by the WWE. He will be participating on the RAW brand to keep him away from his son as to avoid any problems.

*A new promotion by the name of Hollyweird Grappling Company has recently been constructed. It is based around the Hollywood area and has already signed some stars such as Mikey Whipwreck, Bryan Danielson (who chose HGC over PWG), Low-Ki, Igor Vovchanchyn, Kevin Randleman, TAKA Michinoku, Hak Hawaii, Samoa Joe, New Jack, Ron Killings, Matt Hughes, Quinton Jackson, Super Crazy, Gary Goodbridge, James Gibson, Michael Hickman, Ernest Miller, Donovan Morgan, Pat Miletich, D'Lo Brown, Matt Lindland, and Satoshi Kojima. They have a pretty good range of talent in there and hopefully they can put on some good shows.

*WWE would like to wish Edge, Rhyno, Justin Credible, Stacy Keibler, Steven Richards, Eddie Guerrero, Duece Shade, Danny Basham, Jose Maximo, Matt Morgan, Johnny Nitro, and Christy Hemme a Happy Birthday.

The Next Victim

After last weeks main event things have become hectic for the Smackdown! General Manager. He has been busy all week and has barely had any sleep trying to find a resolution to the problem of the number one contender, and this week Mick Foley will address his decision in front of millions of fans. Will JBL go on to face John Cena for the title alone, or will Christian be given another title shot? This is the question that will determine both men's fate.

Last weeks tag match between Moore and Scotty 2 Hotty & MNM ended up being one of MNM's worst nights after getting attacked by The Dudleyz after winning. The Dudleyz said on WWE Unlimited that "MNM asked for that when they started talking trash about our legacy in that little news report or whatever the hell they want to call getting some guys off the streets, dressing them up and feeding them lines." This week MNM's Joey Mercury will face one half of their number one contenders, Paul London, just to show The Dudleyz what could happen to them. Will the number one contender pull an upset, or will the champion show why he is the champ?

Rey Mysterio will be in action when he goes up against the French Phenom, Rene Dupree. This match will showcase two of wrestling's greatest aspects both North and South of the United States. G.I. Show hasn't been seen since his loss at No Mercy, but will he make an appearance tonight to show Dupree his win was only a cheating fluke? Not to mention that both RVD and Carlito need to build their team up for Survivor Series and either one of these men would be a great addition to either team. Speaking of which, will RVD name any of his team mates, if any, this week?

The Undertaker will face Gangrel in the main event in a No Mercy rematch. After last week where Gangrel was given an interview session, only to have The Undertaker try to play mind games with him to seemingly fail, Taker has another chance to get his hands on Kane's little lackey. Knowing Kane, he will most likely try to make sure The Undertaker ends up losing yet again...Or will The Dead Man be able to ignore Kane's mind games and win the match to show Kane up?

Confirmed Card

The Undertaker vs Gangrel

Rene Dupree vs Rey Mysterio

Paul London vs Joey Mercury

• 1 year later...