World Championship Wrestling 1997

Hewey

Guest meripu1

Looking forward to Nitro.

I dont think Savage, like Piper, has a chance of the title, though Savage is much more credible.

I think Hewey will either do something like give the title to Hall or have someone else, like Jericho (Hint, hint) get an upset win.

user posted image

Live from: Miami, Florida

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan

Monday Nitro opens up with it's regular opening and then we're taken to the area where pyro shoots off.... We're then taken to the announce booth where Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan are standing by. Schiavone and Heenan hype up tonight's show talking about the big main event tonight which will be Randy Savage taking on The Disciple! They also discuss Uncensored and how Randy Savage and three partners will face The Disciple, Hollywood Hogan, Syxx and Kevin Nash! Who will be Savage's partners? They then talk about Eric Bischoff having a important announcement about Sting here tonight!

Number one contenders match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Juventud Guerrera defeated Psychosis

The winner of this match will face Dean Malenko for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship at Uncensored. This match was evenly matched with both Mexican Luchadores getting near falls over each other. Psychosis was able to hit Juventud with a huge drop kick sending Guerrera out to the floor. Psychosis then went flying to the floor with a corkscrew plancha to Juventud Guerrera! Psychosis then rolled Guerrera back into the ring and hit a slingshot moonsault to Guerrera getting a 2 count. Psychosis worked over Guerrera and got several near falls over Guerrero and at one point of the match Psychosis hit a devastating powerbomb for 2. Psychosis had Juventud Guerrera down after drilling Guerrera with a enziguri kick. Psychosis headed up top but missed a moonsault! Juventud then fought back drilling Psychosis with right hands following up with a huge drop kick! Juventud rammed Psychosis' head onto the turnbuckle ten times as the crowd counted along! Juventud then delivered a big german suplex into a bridge but Psychosis kicked out at 2. Juventud lifts Psychosis up and attempts the Juvi Driver but it's reversed, Psychosis tries a tombstone piledriver but Juventud counters into the Juvi Driver! Guerrera then headed up top...... Juventud hit the 450 Splash and hooked Psychosis' legs for the one, two, three! Afterwards Juventud looked at the camera and told Dean Malenko he's next.

70, 50, 90 ***

Schiavone and Heenan said that at Uncensored we'll see Juventud Guerrera challenge Dean Malenko for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. Schiavone claims it's going to be a great match and that we could have a new WCW Cruiserweight Champion. Heenan on the other hand says that Malenko will retain the title at Uncensored.

Interview with Randy Savage

As the announcers talk the music of "Macho Man" Randy Savage hits the arena interrupting both men, Savage is then shown out in the crowd once again wearing all black. The fans chant for Savage as he holds a microphone getting ready to speak.

Randy Savage- Ooooooh yeah! The Macho Man is coming to you live from Miami, Florida! And you know when I got into the arena someone told me that at Uncensored I'm booked for a match, A four on one handicap match! It'll be me against Kevin Nash, Syxx, The Disciple and Hollywood Hogan! I have also been told that if I can find three partners then it'll be a eight men tag team match. Well I'm not the kind of man to go around asking for help, And I'm not gonna ask anyone to join me! Because I'd take on the nWo all by myself if I have to! I'd take on Disciple, Nash, Syxx and Hogan all by myself! Because Hollywood Hogan there's nothing I wouldn't do to become the number one contender for the WCW World Championship! Hollywood if it's me against you four goons then you can expect the very best of Randy Savage come Uncensored! And as far as The Disciple is concerned tonight, Disciple you will get the beating of a life time and then lets see if you make it to Uncensored! Ooooooh yeah!

Savage's music hits as the fans cheer, Randy Savage poses for a bit before heading up stands. Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with the announcers hyping tonight's big main event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steiner Brothers defeated Faces Of Fear

This one was a wild brawl, Faces Of Fear didn't wait for Steiner Brothers to get into the ring jumping Steiner Brothers during their entrance! All four men brawled out on the floor and eventually made their way out into the crowd! They then made their way back to ringside with Steiner Brothers beating down Faces Of Fear. The referee finally got some control into the match getting Scott Steiner and The Barbarian into the ring. Scott nailed Barbarian with stiff right hands and took down The Barbarian with a beautiful belly to belly suplex! Scott Steiner then tagged in Rick Steiner and the Steiner's double teamed Barbarian. Rick went for the Steiner Bulldog but Barbarian caught him and took him down with a sidewalk slam! Barbarian tagged Meng into the ring and Faces Of Fear double teamed the "dog faced gremlin". Faces Of Fear hit Rick with heavy blows in the corner and took him down with a stiff double clothesline! Faces Of Fear continued beating down Rick Steiner until they went for a double clothesline, Rick ducked and hit them with a double clothesline and tagged Scott Steiner in! Scott Steiner came into the ring cleaning house! Scott ran right over Meng and Barbarian with a pair of clotheslines! Steiner then hit a overhead belly to belly suplex on Meng and drilled Barbarian with a T-Bone suplex! Rick Steiner goes out to the floor and brawls with Meng leaving The Barbarian in the ring with Scott Steiner. Barbarian goes for the Kick Of Fear but it's ducked. Scott Steiner then takes Barbarian down with a german suplex into a bridge getting the 1,2,3! Afterwards Steiner Brothers posed celebrating their win.

78, 70, 86 ***1\4

Tony and Bobby talk about how Steiner Brothers want another shot at the tag team titles since they've beaten Faces Of Fear. Tony Schiavone then hypes a interview with Chris Benoit coming up next as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steven Regal challenges Chris Benoit for Uncensored

Monday Nitro returns from the commercial break with Mean Gene Okerlund standing in the ring holding a microphone.

Mean Gene Okerlund- We are live here in beautiful Miami, Florida and fans what a night it has been so far. And it's only about to get better. Two weeks ago on Monday Nitro we saw a new WCW Television Champion crowned and that man is a member of the Four Horsemen, Ladies and gentlemen at this time allow me to introduce to you the current WCW Television Champion Chris Benoit and his manager "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson!

"Canadian Crippler" hits the arena to cheers from the fans as Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit make their way down to the ring both men wearing Horsemen T-Shirts and Benoit has the WCW Television Championship on his shoulder. Benoit and Anderson get inside the ring and raise their fingers in the air as the crowd chants for the Horsemen.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Chris Benoit it has been signed for Uncensored you will be defending the Television Championship against Steven Regal. Chris Benoit you won the title two weeks ago and you have been a fighting champion defending the title against everyone. But what many fans want to know is what's the situation between you and Arn Anderson?

Arn Anderson- Well Gene it's real simple, I am now managing Chris Benoit. I know Chris doesn't need help to win matches but he does need someone who's been in the game to guide his career and take him to the top of World Championship Wrestling. Chris Benoit is now the WCW Television Champion! And at Uncensored I am confident that Chris Benoit will retain the title against Steven Regal.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Chris Benoit last week Steven Regal attacked you and laid you out backstage softening you up for your match with him at Uncensored, Chris are you going to be in any kind of shape to wrestle Steven Regal at Uncensored?

Chris Benoit- You know Regal attacked me from behind last week and broke two of my ribs but I'm still here Gene, Regal I know you want my Television Championship very badly but the fact of the matter is come Uncensored two men are gonna fight for this title and Regal only one man can come out champion and that's going to be me! Regal I've beaten you once and come Uncensored I'll do it again!

Mean Gene Okerlund- At Uncensored you certainly have your work cut out for you because.....

Mean Gene is interrupted by the music of Steven Regal to boos from the crowd, Regal stands on top of the entry way with a microphone in hand as Chris Benoit looks on with an intense look in his eyes.

Steven Regal- Chris Benoit I couldn't help but to overhear your little comments, First of all sunshine everyone knows that you didn't beat me! You got lucky! You don't deserve to be the WCW Television Champion! And as far as Uncensored goes I know you'll have Arn Anderson in your corner, And not that Arn Anderson scares me or anything but I know he'll try to pull something to get you disqualified so Benoit how about at Uncensored it's no disqualifications?

Chris Benoit- You're on I accept!

Steven Regal- Good but now there's another rule that I don't like and that's the ten minute time limit. Benoit I want to beat you for more than ten minutes so how about no time limits?

Chris Benoit- You got a deal!

Steven Regal- There's one more thing Benoit, I don't want a normal no disqualification match with you, I want it to be a strap match! You and I strapped together and the winner has to touch all four corners in the ring? What do you say to that?

Chris Benoit- I accept a strap match! Regal come Uncensored you my friend are gonna be in a world of pain! I'll take that strap and hit you over and over again! Regal you're gonna be in for the biggest beating of your life come Uncensored!

Steven Regal- Benoit you listen up you miserable little toe rag! You got lucky two weeks ago but come Uncensored I will give you the beating of a lifetime you horrible human being! Do I make myself clear? At Uncensored I will end your career and take back what's mine!

Chris Benoit- Regal if you think this title is leaving me at Uncensored then you got another thing coming! At Uncensored there'll be no way you'll be beating me in a strap match! There will be one winner and that's going to be me!

"Canadian Crippler" hits the arena to cheers from the fans as Regal and Benoit stare each other down, Benoit holds the title high in the air as Regal looks on with a intense look on his face. Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break as Schiavone hypes the Strap Match at Uncensored!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW United States Championship

Eddie Guerrero defeated Big Bubba Rogers

Rogers jumped Guerrero from behind to start things off! Rogers had control of the match from the very beginning using his power advantage over the current United States Champion. Rogers choked and stomped Guerrero in the corner yelling "Shamrock you're next boy"! Eddie was able to make a short come back but it was stopped when he ducked his head too early allowing Rogers to drill him with a piledriver. Rogers then continued taunting Shamrock which allowed Eddie Guerrero to roll him up for a close 2 count. Eddie then fought back hitting the big man with right hands and taking down Rogers with a tornado DDT. Eddie Guerrero then came off the apron with a senton bomb for 2. Eddie tried the brainbuster but Rogers countered sending Guerrero to the ropes. Rogers then delivered the Bullet Slam! Ken Shamrock then made his way down to the ringside area distracting Rogers! This allowed Eddie Guerrero to get a pinning predicament for the win! Afterwards Eddie Guerrero headed to the back with the title as Ken Shamrock taunted Rogers. Rogers promised to get even with "The World's Most Dangerous Man".

80, 75, 85 ***1\4

The WCW United States title has gained in image.

Schiavone and Heenan hype the feud between Shamrock and Rogers and how Rogers claims to get even with Shamrock, Schiavone then mentions that it was just signed for Uncensored it'll be Ultimo Dragon challenging Eddie Guerrero for the WCW United States Championship! Schiavone and Heenan mention that Oono promises the Japanese star to come out as the new champion. Schiavone then hypes a special interview with Lex Luger and The Giant coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Lex Luger and The Giant join team Savage!

Monday Nitro returns from the commercial break with the music of "The Total Package" Lex Luger playing, Lex Luger and The Giant make their way down to the ring both men with their WCW Tag Team Championship belts proudly displayed on their shoulder. They walk down to the ring and pose as the fans cheer. Lex Luger is handed a microphone as The Giant looks on.

Lex Luger- When me and The Giant arrived to Miami we were told that Randy Savage is scheduled to take on the nWo at Uncensored. And if Savage wins he gets a shot at Hollywood Hogan at Spring Stampede. That didn't really matter to us until we heard that Savage can pick three partners for that match. Well Randy I know you and I have had our differences in the past but you know "The Total Package" is WCW through and through! And Randy not only do I want to be by your side at Uncensored but if I'm the one who ends up surviving then I get a title shot at Hogan! Now I know you want Hogan but I want the title! And Randy Savage at Uncensored The Total Package" will be one of your partners!

The crowd cheers and chants "Luger" as Lex Luger hands the microphone over to The Giant.

The Giant- Savage you and I also have a history but you're on a mission to take out the nWo and you'll need me by your side! I still haven't gotten my revenge on those scum bags and Lex Luger isn't the only one joining you at Uncensored. Randy Savage consider me your third partner! Now if no one else joins us then it's three versus four but that won't matter! And when I survive Hollywood Hogan that World Championship will be going around my waist! The Giant is WCW and at Uncensored Luger, Savage and myself will be victorious!

The crowd once again cheers for The Giant, Giant and Luger high five each other. Luger prepares to speak but he is cut off by laughter...... Syxx and Kevin Nash of the nWo are shown on the big screen laughing at Luger and The Giant!

Kevin Nash- You two are really something aren't you? You two come out here talking about WCW unity? Please the only reason you two are teaming up with Savage is in case one of you wins the match you'll be the number one contender for the WCW World Championship! And that's what's gonna cost you goons the match at Uncensored. If you think you two are surviving then you're dead wrong! The nWo will run right over you two and then we'll end Savage's career once and for all!

Syxx- Luger and Giant you two are pathetic! You two wanna join Randy Savage? Why? I know you two want a shot at the title but why join that moron? You three won't be able to get along and everyone knows it! The nWo will beat you three clowns at Uncensored one way or another! And then after Uncensored the Wolfpac is taking back our tag team titles!

Kevin Nash- Boys you two are in for a world of trouble by joining team Savage, At Uncensored you two will be hunt down Wolfpac style!

Nash and Syxx fade from the big screen as Luger and The Giant look on, Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Diamond Dallas Page defeated Buff Bagwell

The announcers mentioned that Scott Hall motivated Buff Bagwell into this match up against Diamond Dallas Page. Bagwell and Page started off brawling trading blows with Page getting the best of Bagwell taking down Buff with a discuss right hand. Page then hit 10 right hands in the corner as the fans counted along. Page then hit a big back suplex to Bagwell and took Bagwell out to the floor with a clothesline. Page hit a pescado to Bagwell out on the floor and threw Bagwell onto the steel guardrail! Page went for the Diamond Cutter out on the floor but Bagwell send Page to the steel ring post face first! Bagwell rolled Page back into the ring and hit a clothesline to Page. Bagwell then stopped and did his taunting dance to boos from the crowd. Bagwell worked over Page's bad back and coming down on Page's back with stiff clubs. Bagwell followed up with three back breakers one right after the other for near falls on Page. Bagwell controlled Page through out the match and hit a running knee lift. Bagwell headed up top but Page got up to his feet and threw Bagwell off the top sending Bagwell to the canvas! Page hit Bagwell with right hands and followed with the face first piledriver! Page came off the top turnbuckle with a flying clothesline to Bagwell and called for the Diamond Cutter! Page dragged Bagwell up and went for the Diamond Cutter but Bagwell countered into a back suplex. Bagwell dragged Page up and taunted him, Bagwell did his dancing taunt and when he turned around DDP planted him with the Diamond Cutter scoring the win! Afterwards as DDP celebrated on the turnbuckle Scott Hall ran down from the back! Hall nailed Page from behind and then hit the Outsiders' Edge to DDP! Scott Hall stood over Page taunting him saying he'd see Page at Uncensored.

77, 79, 73 **

The announcers hyped the No Holds Barred match between Scott Hall and Diamond Dallas Page at Uncensored saying it would be a fight. Tony then told us that Michael Cole is about to interview Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett!

Interview with Steve McMichael, Debra McMichael and Jeff Jarrett

We're taken to the locker room where we see Michael Cole standing by with the McMichael's and Jeff Jarrett who tonight take on Amazing French Canadians.

Michael Cole- Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett you two men team up tonight to take on Amazing French Canadians. But we just heard from the WCW Board Of Directors that at Uncensored you two men will team up to face Harlem Heat and the winners will be the number one contenders for the WCW Tag Team Championship! You two have a big challenge ahead of you tonight and then at Uncensored, Your thoughts?

Steve McMichael- Cole tonight me and Double J are gonna run right over those two French Canadians baby! And then come Uncensored me and Jarrett are beating Harlem Heat to become the number one contenders for the WCW Tag Team Championship belts baby!

Jeff Jarrett- My Horsemen team mate is correct, Amazing French Canadians tonight you two boys take on the Four Horsemen and there's no way in hell you two are going to beat us! And come Uncensored me and Steve McMichael will be the number one contenders for Luger and The Giant! 1997 will be the year of the Horsemen!

Debra McMichael- Michael Cole tonight watch me as I lead my men to victory!

Michael Cole- Fans stay tuned because up next we got tag team action! Don't go away!

Steve McMichael gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael with Debra McMichael defeated Amazing French Canadians

This one was a slow match, It started off with McMichael and Pierre going at it but after taking a vicious powerslam McMichael was in trouble. Amazing French Canadians double teamed McMichael and pounded away on him keeping him away from Jeff Jarrett. After taking some double teaming McMichael was finally able to tag in Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett came into the ring and cleaned house, Jarrett took Jacques down with a drop kick while McMichael threw Pierre out to the floor. With McMichael and Pierre brawling outside we were left with Jarrett and Jacques in the ring. Jacques hit a powerslam but didn't cover. Jacques taunted the crowd and Debra McMichael got up on the apron sliding the briefcase into the ring! Debra distracted the referee which allowed Jarrett to nail Jacques in the back of the head with the briefcase! Jarrett then covers for the win! McMichael and Jarrett celebrated their win as Pierre helped Jacques to the back. McMichael and Jarrett told Harlem Heat they're next!

74, 72, 77 **1/4

The announcers told us that up next we'd hear from Eric Bischoff! What is Eric Bischoff's announcement regarding Sting? Find out when Monday Nitro returns from the commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Sting is suspended but.......

The nWo theme hits the arena to boos from the fans in Miami. Eric Bischoff makes his way down the aisle not looking happy. Eric Bischoff is handed a microphone as the "Bischoff sucks" chants start.

Eric Bischoff- Shut up! I'm not in the mood! It hasn't been a good week for me! The WCW Board Of Directors called me during the weekend and told me that I have to bring back Sting! Or I'd be fired! Well no one can fire me! Certainly not the board of directors! But they can take me away from the nWo and that's what they promised to do if I didn't bring back Sting. Well I know that Sting is here so lets get this over with. Sting come on out here right now!

Bischoff waits but no one comes out, Bischoff paces in the ring knowing that his future in the nWo could come to an end if Sting doesn't respond.

Eric Bischoff- Come on Sting! You want to be apart of WCW don't you? Come on out here! You want to have a job? Well then come on out here Stinger!

Bischoff waits and he looks like he's going to leave the ring after awhile but then Sting's music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Sting walks down the isle way wearing his black coat and he's carrying his baseball bat with him! Sting gets in the ring as Bischoff stares him down with a look of relief on his face.

Eric Bischoff- Sting now as much as it pains me the WCW Board Of Directors have told me to rehire you, So at Uncensored the contract will officially be signed! A five year deal for a generous amount of money! But there's one condition and that is you're suspended from now until Uncensored! Sting at Uncensored I'll give you a new contract and on that contract it'll have it written that you're allowed to wrestle again! How does that sound?

Sting just stares at Bischoff.....

Eric Bischoff- All right good, Now everyone saw it I rehired Sting and he's only suspended until Uncensored! So Sting thanks very much for joining me now you can go! I'll see you at Uncensored!

Sting continues staring down Bischoff. Sting takes his baseball bat and points it at Eric Bischoff! Bischoff looks scared as Sting puts the bat down and tosses it to Bischoff. Sting then heads outside the ring and goes into the crowd. Sting leaves through the crowd as the fans cheer. Eric Bischoff looks on confused as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Randy Savage defeated The Disciple with Hollywood Hogan

The Disciple came down to the ring with Hollywood Hogan while Savage came down alone wearing red and yellow. Disciple jumped Savage from behind but Savage threw Disciple outside! Savage then taunted Hogan telling him to get into the ring but Hogan told Savage he'd have to wait until Uncensored! This allowed Disciple to jump Savage from behind! Disciple nailed Savage with right hands but it had no affect on Savage and Savage ended up nailing Disciple with a right hand! Savage drilled Disciple with right hands and followed with a big right hand knocking down The Disciple! Savage stomped a mud hole on Disciple in the corner to cheers from the fans. Hollywood Hogan decided he couldn't take it anymore and ran into the ring clubbing Savage from behind causing a disqualification! Savage though ended up drilling Hogan with a right hand! Savage taunted Hollywood as the fans cheered, Hogan got down on his knees begging Savage for mercy! Savage then turned around and Disciple ran right over him with a stiff clothesline! Hollywood and The Disciple then put the boots to Savage! The announcers kept asking where Luger and The Giant were as Savage was been stomped down! Then the music of Rowdy Roddy Piper hit the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd! Piper came down to the ring with a steel chair in hand chasing away Hogan and Disciple! Monday Nitro went off the air with Piper staring at Hogan and Disciple, Savage gets up and Piper stares down Savage. Piper tells Savage he's the fourth man on Savage's team!

77, 83, 66 *1\2

OR Show Rating- 78

TV Rating- We got a 5.46 rating for 'Monday Nitro'!

The attendance level was 8043 people.

We made $321720 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.63 television rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The event was attended by 5034 people.

They made $201360 from ticket sales.

user posted image

Live From: North Charleston, South Carolina From The North Charleston Coliseum

Current Card

Eight Men Tag Team Match

Surviving Member From Team WCW Gets A WCW World Championship Match At Spring Stampede

Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Lex Luger and The Giant Vs. Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Syxx and The Disciple

No Holds Barred Match

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Scott Hall

WCW Television Championship

Strap Match, No Time Limit

Steven Regal Vs. Chris Benoit©

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Dean Malenko© Vs. Juventud Guerrera

Eddie Guerrero© Vs. Ultimo Dragon

Number One Contenders Match for WCW Tag Team Championship

Harlem Heat Vs. Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael

Plus Sting will officially sign his new contract with WCW!

Edited by Baby Hewey

Guest UmpireAJS

NOOOOOOOOO You made The Disciple wrestle!

But I was surprised as the decent MQ though,I never had the idea that he and Savage could put up such a good match,have you sent him to Power Plant recently?

Other than that, Uncensored Looks Good, I don't like Ultimo challenging Eddie for the US Title,he just does not fit the bill and more Mongo pushing-I also dont get how an Interview involving *him* can get 79 in rating, but it's your game!

Guest meripu1

Great show Hewey, Ultimo doesnt really fit as a challenger but it will be an awesome match and could carry on another month as a good feud so i dont mind.

I really like the eight-man tag match, even though Disciple will be wrestling again! Maybe he should tag in and get pinned straight away, lol.

Nice show Hewey, well done. Lets hope at Uncensored Benoit defends his title and Scott Hall wins. He always deserved the WCW Title.

NOOOOOOOOO You made The Disciple wrestle!

But I was surprised as the decent MQ though,I never had the idea that he and Savage could put up such a good match,have you sent him to Power Plant recently?

Yeah he was "The Booty Man" so I just threw him in there, I don't know if his stats improved but Savage has some good stats anyways probably making the MQ decent.

Other than that, Uncensored Looks Good, I don't like Ultimo challenging Eddie for the US Title,he just does not fit the bill and more Mongo pushing-I also dont get how an Interview involving *him* can get 79 in rating, but it's your game!

I didn't really have anyone else that could really put on a decent match with Guerrero and after Superbrawl VII's train wreck of a match with McMichael I decided to give Eddie one good challenger, Lets hope their match gets a good rating. McMichael's segment probably got a good rating since it had Debra and Jarrett with him.

Great show Hewey, Ultimo doesnt really fit as a challenger but it will be an awesome match and could carry on another month as a good feud so i dont mind. I really like the eight-man tag match, even though Disciple will be wrestling again! Maybe he should tag in and get pinned straight away, lol.

If Dragon/Eddie goes well then I might carry it on as a feud, First I want to see what kind of match they'll put on. I put Disciple in there because Hall's wrestling Page and there's no other realistic nWo member to put into the main event so I had to put Hogan's ass kisser in there.

Nice show Hewey, well done. Lets hope at Uncensored Benoit defends his title and Scott Hall wins. He always deserved the WCW Title.

Thanks, Yeah Scott Hall did deserve the WCW title (WWF title too) hopefully if I carry this diary onto like 1998 Hall will get a run with the gold (if injuries, rehab doesn't get in his way)

Thanks for the comments, Weekend shows should be up later

Uncensored's card looks good. Very good! The best PPV card so far, Hewey! I think 8 men tag match will rule even though there are The Giant and The Disciple in it. Great booking for PPV and also a nice Nitro! Looking forward to Saturday Night.

Guest meripu1

If the diary goes long enough Hall will definately win the title, you can count on it.

I wish his WWF diary had gone longer so Razor could have got a reign as champion but it will definately happen this time.

Only six matches does seem a little too few, but they will be great matches and the tag match could last a while.

user posted image

Announcers: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes

Taped from: Orlando, Florida

Saturday Night opens up with it's usual regular opening and then we're taken to the announce booth where Dusty Rhodes and Mike Tenay are shown, They hype up tonight's show.

Disco Inferno defeated Glacier

Glacier's entrance was longer than the match! Disco Inferno started off dancing and taunting Glacier. Glacier responded by kicking Disco right across the face! Glacier then rammed Disco's head onto the turnbuckle ten times and followed up by nailing ten punches to Disco in the corner. Glacier went for the Cryonic Kick but Disco ducked and delivered a big jaw breaker followed by a clothesline taking down Glacier. Disco taunted Glacier some more and worked over Glacier's legs. Disco would hit a big move but instead of going for the cover he'd taunt Glacier! Disco ended up getting too cocky and headed up top. Disco went for a big splash but Glacier rolled out of the way! Glacier then made a quick come back nailing Disco with chops! Glacier hit three atomic drops in a row and set Disco up! Glacier went for the Cryonic Kick but Disco ducked, Disco then nailed the Last Dance for the 1,2,3! Afterwards Disco Inferno danced to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

60, 62, 73 *3/4

Interview with Harlem Heat

We're taken back to the locker room area where Mean Gene Okerlund is shown standing by with Booker T and Stevie Ray the tag team known as Harlem Heat.

Mean Gene Okerlund- I'm standing here with Harlem Heat, Booker T and Stevie Ray tonight you two men team up to take on Public Enemy two men who you faced before. But at Uncensored you two face the team of Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett and the winners will get a shot at the WCW Tag Team Championship at Spring Stampede in April. What are your thoughts on tonight's match with Public Enemy?

Booker T- Gene those two suckas Public Enemy ain't gonna be no challenge tonight, Those two boys fought us before and lost! At Superbrawl VII everyone saw Harlem Heat kick their butts to become the number one contenders! And now we gotta face the Horsemen to again be the number one contenders? That's bull man! But tonight I hope McMichael and Jarrett are watching what happens when we go up against Public Enemy!

Stevie Ray- Mean Gene you got those two yaks from Philly wanting another piece of Harlem Heat tonight, Public Enemy you're fruit booties already got a butt whooping at Superbrawl VII and tonight on Saturday Night you two will once again go down! Can you dig it?

Mean Gene Okerlund- Harlem Heat what are your thoughts on Uncensored, You two meet Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael for the number one contendership to the WCW Tag Team Championship. Your thoughts on that match?

Booker T- Mean Gene we only got one shot at the titles this year and it involved another team who weren't the champions! We shouldn't even be fighting McMichael and Jarrett at Uncensored! But if that's the way WCW wants it then they got it. Because come Uncensored McMichael and Jarrett are gonna find out what it's like to be in the ring with Harlem Heat!

Stevie Ray- Gene the Horsemen want the titles but they ain't getting them, They have to go through us first and come Uncensored everyone gonna see what happens. Harlem Heat's winning and then Luger and The Giant will lose the titles to us! Suckas got to know that!

Mean Gene Okerlund- Yeah they do got know, In any event fans stick around Saturday Night will be right back!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Harlem Heat defeated Public Enemy

Harlem Heat controlled the beginning of the match as Booker and Stevie Ray were able to keep Johnny Grunge down. They isolated Grunge keeping him from making the tag to Rocco Rock. Harlem Heat double teamed Grunge and pounded down on him. Harlem Heat hit double team moves like a big double suplex and the Heat Seeker but Rocco Rock was there to make the save. Johnny Grunge was able to take Harlem Heat down with a pair of clotheslines and finally tag Rocco Rock in. Rocco Rock came into the ring cleaning house taking down Harlem Heat. Public Enemy seemed to have the match won after they delivered the Drive By to Booker T but Stevie Ray barely made the save! Stevie Ray then tossed Johnny Grunge out to the floor! Booker T then caught Rocco Rock with a Harlem Side Kick out of nowhere! Booker hooked the leg and scored the one, two, three. Afterwards Harlem Heat celebrated their win telling the camera that McMichael and Jarrett are next sucka!

71, 74, 85 ***3/4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Scott Norton defeated Billy Kidman

Norton squashed the young rookie, Kidman had little to no offense tonight. Norton beat down Kidman in the corner before avalanching the young high flier. Norton quickly finished Kidman off with the Norton Bomb for the three count. After the match ended Norton delivered another Norton Bomb to Kidman! Norton then taunted Kidman telling the camera that he's going to the top of World Championship Wrestling!

62, 56, 82 **1\2

Interview with Big Bubba Rogers

We're taken backstage where we see Big Bubba Rogers standing by.

Big Bubba Rogers- Ken Shamrock last Monday night you commited a sin boy, A sin against the nWo. You cost me the WCW United States Championship last Monday night. Ken Shamrock let me make myself perfectly clear for you, When you mess with Big Bubba Rogers someone has got to pay! And Ken Shamrock you can expect revenge! I promise you that!

Big Bubba Rogers has a intense look on his face, He lets out a wicked laugh as Saturday Night goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jim Duggan defeated Hugh Morrus

Duggan and Morrus didn't even wait for the bell to ring! They went right after each other clobbering one another with right hands! Duggan ran right over Morrus with a clothesline sending the big man out to the floor. Duggan went after Morrus on the outside but ended up getting nailed by a right hand to the gut! Morrus then send Duggan to the steel ring post shoulder first! Morrus continued working over Duggan's shoulder through out thr match. Morrus then went for a flapjack but Duggan got out of it and nailed the Three Point Stance using his injured shoulder! Duggan fell on top of Morrus for the 1,2,3!

57, 67, 58 1\2*

DDP/Scott Hall video

Highlights are shown from Monday Nitro when Scott Hall attacked Diamond Dallas Page.

Page dragged Bagwell up and went for the Diamond Cutter but Bagwell countered into a back suplex. Bagwell dragged Page up and taunted him, Bagwell did his dancing taunt and when he turned around DDP planted him with the Diamond Cutter scoring the win! Afterwards as DDP celebrated on the turnbuckle Scott Hall ran down from the back! Hall nailed Page from behind and then hit the Outsiders' Edge to DDP! Scott Hall stood over Page taunting him saying he'd see Page at Uncensored.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Dean Malenko© defeated Alex Wright

This one was a good one, The action was back and fourth with neither man getting the clear advantage in the beginning. Alex Wright hit Malenko with a stiff clothesline to turn the tide. Wright stomped away on Malenko and worked over Malenko's back dropping down across Malenko's back knee first! Wright used a high back suplex getting a very close near fall. Wright continued working over Malenko's back getting a couple more near falls on the man of one thousand holds. Wright eventually headed up top and tried the Missile Drop Kick but Malenko blocked it! Malenko then fought back nailing Wright with big right hands! Malenko nailed a high back breaker to Wright for 2. Malenko continued getting near falls over Alex Wright until Wright delivered a neck breaker out of nowhere! Wright then dragged Malenko up and went for a enziguri kick but Malenko countered and took Wright down to the canvas! Malenko quickly applied the Texas Cloverleaf to Wright making Wright tap out! Saturday Night went off the air with Dean Malenko posing with the WCW Cruiserweight Championship.

61, 58, 78 **

The WCW Cruiserweight title has lost image.

WCW Main Event

Announcers: Michael Cole and Larry Zbyszko

Taped from: Orlando, Florida

Jim Powers defeated Greg Valentine

Squash match, Powers dominated Greg Valentine and finished Valentine off with a stiff clothesline for the win. Afterwards Powers posed on the turnbuckles saying he's the future of World Championship Wrestling.

54, 43, 66 1\2*

Ken Shamrock/Big Bubba Rogers video

A video highlight is shown of Ken Shamrock costing Big Bubba Rogers the WCW United States Championship this past Monday night on Monday Nitro.

Eddie tried the brainbuster but Rogers countered sending Guerrero to the ropes. Rogers then delivered the Bullet Slam! Ken Shamrock then made his way down to the ringside area distracting Rogers! This allowed Eddie Guerrero to get a pinning predicament for the win! Afterwards Eddie Guerrero headed to the back with the title as Ken Shamrock taunted Rogers. Rogers promised to get even with "The World's Most Dangerous Man".

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Masahiro Chono defeated Glacier

Chono didn't waste time as he jumped Glacier right from behind as the bell rang! Chono pounded away on Glacier in the corner stomping away on Glacier. Chono used a couple suplexes to keep Glacier down on the canvas. Chono taunted Glacier yelling "nWo for life"! Chono kept control of the match hitting Glacier in the back with stiff right hands. Chono then delivered three back suplexes to Glacier one right after the other getting near falls. Late in the match Chono drilled Glacier with a DDT but didn't cover. Chono continued posing which allowed Glacier to school boy Chono for a near fall. Glacier then fought back with right hands to Chono's face! Glacier nailed the Cryonic Kick but Chono had his foot on the ropes. Glacier went for another Cryonic Kick but it was ducked. Chono then drilled Glacier with the Mafia Kick! Chono easily covered Glacier for the one, two, three!

63, 59, 68 *

Interview with Sonny Oono and Ultimo Dragon

We're taken to the locker room area where we see Sonny Oono and Ultimo Dragon standing by.

Sonny Oono- Eddie Guerrero! You are WCW United States Champion! You big man on campus! Well at Uncensored lets see how big you are when you face Ultimo Dragon! Guerrero you keep belt around your waist for few more weeks but come Uncensored Ultimo Dragon will destroy you and take the WCW United States Championship. Sonny Oono lead Dragon to title come Uncensored! At Uncensored Guerrero after Dragon done beating you like a rag doll we rename the title to the Japan Championship! Watch what happens today when Dragon massacre Alex Wright!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ultimo Dragon with Sonny Oono defeated Alex Wright

This one was all Dragon, Dragon dominated the young man from Germany right from the opening bell. Dragon used crisp kicks to Wright and flashly Japanese high flying moves taking Wright down and wowing the crowd. Oono shouted instructions to Dragon through out the match and yelled that Japan is number one. Dragon quickly finished Wright off with a huge Tiger Suplex for the three count. Afterwards Oono came into the ring and raised Dragon's arm high in the air and yelled at the camera "Japan number one! Guerrero you will lose come Uncensored!"

78, 67, 90 ***1\2

DDP/Scott Hall video

Highlights are shown from Monday Nitro when Scott Hall attacked Diamond Dallas Page.

Page dragged Bagwell up and went for the Diamond Cutter but Bagwell countered into a back suplex. Bagwell dragged Page up and taunted him, Bagwell did his dancing taunt and when he turned around DDP planted him with the Diamond Cutter scoring the win! Afterwards as DDP celebrated on the turnbuckle Scott Hall ran down from the back! Hall nailed Page from behind and then hit the Outsiders' Edge to DDP! Scott Hall stood over Page taunting him saying he'd see Page at Uncensored.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Jericho defeated Devon Storm

Storm and Jericho started off doing a nice sequence which lead to Jericho dumping Storm out to the floor. Jericho followed up with a baseball slide and a pescado to Storm. Jericho then rolled Storm into the ring but missed a cross body block as Storm was able to drop kick Jericho in midair! Storm followed up by ramming Jericho's head onto the turnbuckle a couple times and scoring a spinning heel kick for 2. Storm continued getting near falls over Jericho with suplexes and a big frog splash from the top turnbuckle. Storm eventually drilled Jericho with a super kick and headed up top. Storm went for the Mindbender but Jericho rolled out of the way! Jericho then fought back nailing Storm with right hands and chops. Jericho back dropped Storm and followed up with three clotheslines and a bulldog! Jericho then came off the ropes with the Lion Sault for 2! Storm was able to take Jericho down with a springboard clothesline, Storm dragged Jericho up and tried a powerbomb but Jericho countered out of it and took Storm down to the canvas locking Storm into the Lion Tamer! Storm quickly tapped out giving Jericho the win! Afterwards Jericho celebrated as Main Event went off the air.

75, 63, 88 ***1\4

Saturday Night

OR Show Rating- 67

TV Rating- We got a 2.84 rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The attendance level was 8027 people.

We made $321080 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.37 television rating for 'Shotgun'!

The event was attended by 5025 people.

They made $201000 from ticket sales.

ECW got a 0.10 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 468 people.

They made $9360 from ticket sales.

Main Event

OR Show Rating- 70

TV Rating- We got a 2.90 rating for 'Main Event'!

The attendance level was 8048 people.

We made $321920 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 2.98 television rating for 'Superstars'!

The event was attended by 5029 people.

They made $201160 from ticket sales.

Sorry for the shows being up so late but I had computer problems yesterday and couldn't get on till today. Monday Nitro preview should be up tomorrow as well as the show.

I think Glacier jobbing twice on a b-show just about ends his career. And to Disco. Almost makes me feel sorry for him.

Top five new gimmicks for Glacier:

1. Ray Lloyd - Glacier ditches the gimmick and goes with his real name.

2. Johnny Cage - In another attempt to rip off Mortal Combat, Glacier puts on sunglasses.

3. Ray Arnold - Glacier ditches the gimmick and comes out as a pro golfer. He beats on people with clubs. Barry Darsow takes lessons on how to make a golfer gimmick work.

4. The Curse - Glacier gets infected with Brad Armstrong's curse to forever job.

5. The Lethal Weapon Glacier - Glacier begins carrying nunchucks and shit.

Edited by Nottavictim

Guest meripu1

He he, great gimmicks for Glacier.

Why not have him mimmick Lui Kang and actually pretend to be a dragon? Or strap on some extra arms and have him be Goro?

Anyway, nice little shows again Hewey, looking forward to Nitro.

user posted image

Live from: San Antonio, Texas

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan

Monday Nitro opens up with it's regular opening and then we're taken to the area where pyro shoots off.... We're then taken to the announce booth where Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan are standing by. Schiavone and Heenan hype up tonight's show talking about the big main event tonight which will be Lex Luger and The Giant taking on Syxx and Scott Hall for the WCW Tag Team Championship! The announcers then hype up Uncensored which is thirteen days away!

Dean Malenko defeated Rey Mysterio Jr.

Mysterio and Malenko started off getting near falls over each other with neither man getting the clear cut advantage. Mysterio tossed Malenko out to the floor and hit a corkscrew moonsault to Malenko out on the floor getting a good pop from the crowd. Mysterio rolled Malenko back into the ring but he ended up getting nailed by a spinning heel kick from Malenko. The champion then took control of the match hitting three suplexes to Mysterio one right after the other! Malenko then focused on Mysterio's legs to try to soften it up for the Texas Cloverleaf but every time he tried to lock Mysterio into the Texas Cloverleaf Mysterio would make it to the ropes. Mysterio ended up fighting back and getting several close counts on Malenko. Mysterio had Malenko down after drilling Malenko with a tornado DDT. Mysterio headed to the apron and called for the Springboard Hurricanrana! Mysterio went for his Springboard Hurricanrana but Malenko countered and locked Mysterio into the Texas Cloverleaf! Mysterio tried to make it to the ropes but he was too far away! Mysterio then tapped out! Dean Malenko was handed the Cruiserweight Championship as Mysterio got up to his feet, Mysterio offered a handshake and Malenko accepted! Both men shook hands as Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan reminded us that at Uncensored Dean Malenko will put the WCW Cruiserweight Championship on the line against Juventud Guerrera!

66, 67, 85 ***

The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

Monday Nitro went to a commercial break with Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan hyping a interview with Team Savage up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Problems with Team WCW?

Randy Savage's music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd, Randy Savage stops on the entry way and spins around as pyro shoots off behind him. Savage then walks down the isle way wearing black and white with a determined look on his face. Savage gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone as the fans cheer.

Randy Savage- Oooooooh yeah! The Macho Man is live in San Antonio oooooooh yeah! And you know something? Thirteen days from now everyone will see The Macho Man take the nWo apart! Uncensored will be the night where Randy Savage destroys the New World Order! I got my team and come Uncensored we're gonna dominate! And after I survive Uncensored I will get a World Championship rematch against Hollywood Hogan at Spring Stampede! Hollywood Hogan when I get you all by myself in the ring you better be ready for a fight! Hollywood you won't have your goons to back you up this time! Hogan Uncensored will be the night where your career takes a downward spiral and then come April at Spring Stampede your career will end when I take the WCW World Championship off of around your waist! And then....

Savage gets interrupted by the sound of bagpipes, Rowdy Roddy Piper's music hits the arena to a huge ovation from the fans as Savage looks on, Piper makes his way down the entry way wearing his red kilt with his "Icon" T-Shirt. Piper gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone. Savage and Piper stare each other down as the fans chant "Rowdy".

Randy Savage- Piper I don't recall asking you to come out here, This is my interview time! I know we're going to be partners at Uncensored but you don't interrupted "The Macho Man"!

Rowdy Roddy Piper- I didn't mean to interrupt Randy, I just couldn't help but to overhear you say you're surviving Uncensored? Now Randy you are one amazing athlete you've been there before, You're a former two time WCW World Champion. But Randy you won't be the only one surviving Uncensored. See if you even survive there's gonna be another man who wants his title shot and that's me! Randy I know you hate Hogan and everything but everyone wants to see Rowdy Roddy Piper get his hands on Hogan!

Randy Savage- Piper you already got your shot and you lost! And Piper let me tell you something brother, If you think you're getting to Hogan first then you're crazy! I've been out since October and I want what's mine! Piper I'll be the one surviving and getting the shot at the gold! Not you!

Rowdy Roddy Piper- Randy you think I give a damn about how long you've been out for? I had the title won if it wasn't for Hogan's little buddy The Disciple! Randy Savage if anyone deserves a title shot it's me! I'm only participating in this thing because the surviving member from team WCW gets a title shot at Spring Stampede! And Randy my friend I want that title shot!

Randy Savage- Piper you want the title and I want the shot, Only one man is going to get it! I doesn't matter if both of us survive or not. One man will get that title shot and Piper you bet your skirt it'll be "The Macho Man"! Even if I have to wrestle you for it!

Rowdy Roddy Piper- Even if you have to wrestle me for it? Randy I know you think you truly are a "Macho Man" and who knows maybe you are, But in the ring you could not beat me and that's a fact!

Both men get nose to nose staring each other down in a intense face off, The fans are divided and chant both men's names. When it looks like they're about to go at it the music of "The Total Package" Lex Luger hits the arena. Lex Luger and The Giant make their way down the entry way as Randy Savage and Rowdy Piper look on, Luger and The Giant get into the ring and both men are handed microphones.

Lex Luger- Randy, Piper calm down! Don't go doing anything stupid! You two are representing Team WCW at Uncensored and Team WCW has got to be focused for the match! You two should stop worrying about the title shot and focus more on taking out the nWo! We got to be united when we face them! And you two can't be going at it like to idiots!

Randy Savage- Did you just call "The Macho Man" an idiot?

Rowdy Roddy Piper- Randy shut up! You're always getting angry! You need to cool down pal!

Randy Savage- I don't take advice from men in skirts!

Rowdy Roddy Piper- This man in a skirt can kick your ass all over San Antonio pal!

Randy Savage- Lets see you try Piper!

The Giant- Both of you shut the hell up now! If you two don't shut up right now I'll kick both your asses! If you two don't cool it then there's no way we can win at Uncensored!

Lex Luger- Listen to him guys, The nWo has been on top for way too long! At Uncensored we got to show unity or we'll never win!

Randy Savage- Listen to him? Listen to The Giant? A former nWo member? You have gotta be kidding me Luger!

Lex Luger- He's changed! Come on Randy! He's WCW all the way!

Randy Savage- All the way huh? Well I seem to remember a night where he and the nWo kicked all our asses! Where he'd beat us down like dogs! You might be over it but I'm not! And I don't trust The Giant!

Rowdy Roddy Piper- To be honest with you, I don't trust the big man either. It's hard to forget getting beat down by him when he was in the nWo! And Luger I hope you haven't forgotten it!

Randy Savage- Giant you might have these people fooled but I know if given the chance you'd go back to the nWo! You and Hogan might be enemies for now but I know if he asked you to go back you'd go in minute!

The Giant- You are the last guy to talk about someone having problems with Hogan! Savage you and Hogan have been buddies for a long time! If anyone is not to be trusted then it's you! Because as history shows us, It doesn't matter how many times you and Hulk get into a fight.... Because sooner or later you two end up making up!

Savage goes right after The Giant but Luger stands in his way while Piper stands in front of The Giant not letting the two men come to blows.

The Giant- You better hold him back! Savage you want to talk about me not being loyal to WCW? Fine I did make a mistake and joined the nWo! But I now am WCW all the way! You can trust me come Uncensored!

Lex Luger- See Savage? You can trust him come Uncensored! And you can trust me! Team WCW is the four of us, We got to be united to take on the nWo. Savage you and Piper better be ready come Uncensored!

Luger's music hits as Luger and The Giant stare down Piper and Savage, Luger and The Giant then head to the back with Piper and Savage still looking on. Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Big Bubba Rogers defeated Chris Jericho

Young Chris Jericho was in for the toughest challenge of his career. The veteran Big Bubba Rogers offered Jericho a handshake in the beginning of the match and Jericho fell for it and ended up getting nailed by a stiff clothesline! Rogers pounded away on Jericho in the corner hitting young "Lion Heart" with stiff right hands. Rogers would take Jericho down and taunt him drawing heat from the crowd. Rogers worked over Jericho hitting a big sidewalk slam for 2. Rogers then worked over Jericho's back making the young man from Canada feel pain like he's never felt before. Rogers hit a big piledriver on Jericho but instead of covering Jericho, Rogers just taunted him telling the fans that's what Ken Shamrock was in for! Rogers' taunting of the crowd allowed Jericho to slowly fight back hitting the veteran with right hands and chops. Jericho then hip tossed Rogers and followed up with a drop kick! Jericho delivered a big bulldog to Rogers and followed up with the Lion Sault for 2. Jericho went up top and caught Rogers with a Missile Drop Kick for 2. Jericho lifted Rogers up to his feet and went for the irish whip but it was countered. Rogers caught Jericho coming off the ropes and drilled him with the Bullet Slam! Rogers hooked the legs scoring the 1,2,3! Rogers then taunted Jericho as Ken Shamrock came running down from the back! Rogers turned around and got drilled by a clothesline from Shamrock! Shamrock went for the Ankle Lock but Rogers went out to the floor! Rogers taunted Shamrock running to the back! Shamrock then got out of the ring and went after Rogers!

68, 71, 83 **3/4

Rogers takes out Ken Shamrock!

The cameras cut to the back where Ken Shamrock is shown running after Rogers, Rogers disappears out of sight as Ken Shamrock catches up, Shamrock looks around and there's no one there! Shamrock pushes a table over knocking down the food on it to the floor! Shamrock then grabs a chair and tosses it right into the wall! When Shamrock turns around we see Big Bubba Rogers! Rogers drills Shamrock with a right hand knocking down Shamrock! Rogers then takes a chain off of around his fist! Rogers starts choking Shamrock out with the chain! Shamrock passes out as officials try to pull Rogers off of Shamrock. Rogers eventually breaks the choke and stands over Shamrock.

Big Bubba Rogers- Shamrock you might be the world's most dangerous man but I'm the world's smartest man! Ken Shamrock consider this a lesson taught! I'll see your ass at Uncensored boy!

Rogers lets out a sick laugh and spits right at Shamrock who's laid out! Rogers then heads off as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Ken Shamrock left down and hurt!

Big Bubba Rogers gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Booker T with Stevie Ray defeated Jeff Jarrett with Steve McMichael

Booker T came down to the ring with his brother Stevie Ray while Jarrett came down to the ring with fellow Four Horsemen member Steve McMichael. Tony and Bobby mentioned that Debra was not here tonight. Booker T and Jarrett traded insults in the beginning of the match. Jarrett though quickly took down the cocky Booker T with a high hip toss! Jarrett then followed with a drop kick and clothesline sending Booker out to the floor. Jarrett taunted Booker by strutting around the ring. Booker T tried to head to the back but Stevie Ray talked him into continuing the match up, When Booker T got into the ring it was all business as he pounded away on Jarrett. Booker T stomped away on Jarrett in the corner like a mad man. McMichael cheered Jarrett on while Stevie Ray told Booker T to continue beating down "that pretty boy sucka". Booker got a couple near falls on Jarrett through out the match but he couldn't keep Jarrett's Horsemen spirit down. Jarrett fought back and drilled Booker with a DDT. Jarrett followed up with a swinging neck breaker and a clothesline for near falls. McMichael was cheering Jarrett on when Stevie Ray attacked him sending McMichael into the steel ring post! Booker then distracted the referee as Stevie Ray tripped Jarrett! When Jarrett stumbled up to his feet he was met by Booker's Harlem Side Kick! Booker covered for the one, two, three! Afterwards Harlem Heat beat down Jarrett! McMichael then made the save running into the ring chasing away Harlem Heat! Harlem Heat told McMichael that they'd see him and Jarrett at Uncensored!

74, 79, 88 ***1\2

Booker T gained overness from this match.

The announcers hyped the big tag team match between McMichael/Jarrett taking on Harlem Heat at Uncensored with the winners getting a tag team title shot against the champions at Spring Stampede. Schiavone and Heenan talked about how Sting will sign a new contract come Uncensored, And how in Sting's new contract it promises him a match at the upcoming Spring Stampede Pay Per View against any member of the nWo except for the World Champion, Hollywood Hogan.

Sting video

After Tony and Bobby talk about Sting's return coming at Uncensored we're shown a video package of Sting's career here in WCW, It shows footage of all of Sting's World Championship wins and footage of how Sting turned into the now darker Sting. The video ends with the words "At Uncensored Sting is back!" Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break shortly after that.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steven Regal and Ultimo Dragon with Sonny Oono defeated Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit with Arn Anderson

Regal didn't waste anytime as he jumped Benoit during Benoit's entrance! This one started off with all four men going at it on the outside in a wild brawl, Eddie Guerrero and Ultimo Dragon then made their way into the ring and traded near fall sequences with Eddie Guerrero getting the best of his challenger for Uncensored. Both men traded chops in the corner with Oono yelling at Dragon to take out Eddie Guerrero. Dragon was able to to use his kicking combination to Guerrero knocking down the United States Champion. Regal then got tagged in and he went all out on Guerrero, Regal stomped away on Guerrero and used European uppercuts in the corner. Regal followed up with several suplexes and then taunted Chris Benoit. Regal and Ultimo Dragon made quick tags double teaming Guerrero and keeping him away from Benoit, Eddie eventually fought back and took out both Regal and Dragon with a pair of clotheslines. Eddie then made the hot tag to "The Canadian Crippler". Benoit came into the ring and cleaned house! Benoit took out Regal with a stiff clothesline and then delivered a huge german suplex to Ultimo Dragon! Benoit and Guerrero then fought their Uncensored opponents, Benoit and Regal took it to the outside while Dragon and Eddie Guerrero fought in the ring, Benoit and Regal battled all the way to the back! Eddie Guerrero went for a brainbuster to Dragon but Dragon countered into a jaw breaker, Ultimo Dragon then finished Eddie Guerrero off with a Tiger Suplex! 1,2,3! The crowd booed as Sonny Oono came into the ring shouting at Dragon "you did it!" Ultimo Dragon stood over Eddie Guerrero as Oono shouted telling Guerrero at Uncensored we'd have a new WCW United States Champion!

77, 73, 100 ****1\2

Tony and Bobby spoke about how Ultimo Dragon just pulled off a huge win over Eddie Guerrero, Tony mentioned that if Ultimo Dragon is able to beat Guerrero at Uncensored then we'll have a new WCW United States Champion. Tony then talked about a new cruiserweight worker coming into World Championship Wrestling, A Japanese star who's known through out the world. His name is Taka Michinoku.

Taka Michinoku coming soon?

A video airs showing various footage of Taka Michinoku wrestling masked men, It shows Taka Michinoku flying through the air with a amazing moonsault and it then shows Michinoku taking one of the masked men down with his Michinoku Driver. Michinoku then looks at the camera and says something in Japanese. Michinoku then says (in English) "World Championship Wrestling get ready for Taka Michinoku!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Interview with Hall and Syxx

After we return from the commercial break we're taken to the back where Mean Gene Okerlund is shown standing by holding a microphone, And standing next to him is Scott Hall and Syxx who are both proudly wearing nWo Wolfpac T-Shirts.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Scott Hall and Syxx tonight you two men challenge Lex Luger and The Giant for the WCW Tag Team Championship, But Scott Hall last week you attacked Diamond Dallas Page after a match up and took him out with the Outsider's Edge putting DDP out this week with a neck injury! Your thoughts?

Syxx- Mean Gene shut the hell up first of all before I let Hall give you a neck injury! Now that DDP ain't here then we're walking out as the champions! Because DDP won't be able to screw us tonight! Giant and Luger you two kids better get ready to go down one, two, three!

Scott Hall- Gene last week everyone saw what I did to Page, I took him out with the Outsider's Edge injuring his neck! DDP if you're smart you'd call off the match at Uncensored because you don't want anymore of Scott Hall punk!

Mean Gene Okerlund- What are your thoughts on tonight's big main event match against Lex Luger and The Giant?

Syxx- Okerlund I already told you that we're winning the titles tonight! Luger and The Giant are falling apart just like the rest of team WCW! Luger and The Giant you two shine those belts up real nice because we're taking them tonight!

Scott Hall- Luger, Giant you two stole the titles from The Outsiders, Tonight it might not be me and "Big Sexy" out there but Syxx is just as good as Nash, Tonight you two will get taken out and hunt down Wolfpac style!

Mean Gene Okerlund- Fans stay tuned because up next Syxx and Scott Hall challenge Lex Luger and The Giant for the WCW Tag Team Championship! It's coming up next!

Scott Hall lost overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Tag Team Championship

Lex Luger and The Giant© defeated Syxx and Scott Hall

Scott Hall started off against Luger. Scott Hall taunted Luger and threw his toothpick at Luger's face! Luger responded by nailing Hall with stiff right hands to the face! Luger took Hall down with a pair of clotheslines and then tagged in The Giant. Giant slammed Hall down to the canvas and dropped a big legdrop to Hall. Giant attempted the Choke Slam a few times but Hall raked the eyes. Hall then attempted the Outsider's Edge but Giant back dropped Hall! Giant tagged Luger back in and both men double teamed Hall for a bit until Giant accidentally took out Luger with a clothesline. This allowed Hall to take Luger down and tag in Syxx. Luger was then the victim of a vicious double team from both Scott Hall and Syxx. Hall and Syxx worked like a pack of dogs beating down Luger and double teaming him every chance they got. Syxx ended up drilling Luger with a reverse spinning heel kick but Luger kicked out. Syxx tagged Hall back in and they again double teamed Luger, Hall and Syxx tried a double suplex but Luger countered and ended up suplexing both Scott Hall and Syxx down! Luger then made the hot tag to The Giant! Giant came into the ring running right over Hall and then Syxx with clotheslines! Giant lifted Syxx up and gorilla slammed Syxx! Luger went out to the floor after Syxx leaving Hall and The Giant alone in the ring, Hall was able to low blow The Giant behind the referee's back! Scott Hall set The Giant up for The Outsider's Edge but Diamond Dallas Page came out through the crowd and hopped up on the apron! Hall got distracted arguing with Page which allowed The Giant to Choke Slam Scott Hall down to the canvas! Giant covered Hall getting the 1,2,3 retaining the titles! Afterwards Syxx helped Hall to the back as Lex Luger and The Giant celebrated their win, DDP stood on the apron telling Hall that come Uncensored Hall's gonna get a Diamond Cutter!

78, 89, 85 ***1\2

The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Three on two assault!

As Luger and The Giant celebrated the scene takes us to the back in the parking area, We see Rowdy Piper lying on the floor! We then see Randy Savage also lying on the floor! Standing above them is Kevin Nash and The Disciple! Both men with baseball bats! The camera then shows Hollywood Hogan standing next to The Disciple and Nash, All three laugh at Piper and Savage who are laid out.

Hollywood Hogan- If this is what WCW unity is all about then come Uncensored you two are gonna have some problems! Savage and Piper you two don't know how to play dirty like the nWo! Come Uncensored Hollywood Hogan and the nWo are going to destroy both of you!

Nash and Disciple nail both Savage and Piper again with the bats across the ribs, Hogan the motions for them to get inside a limo near them, All three men enter the limo which speeds away as Monday Nitro goes off the air with Rowdy Piper and Randy Savage left laid out.

The Disciple gained overness from this segment.

OR Show Rating- 79

TV Rating- We got a 5.52 rating for 'Monday Nitro'!

The attendance level was 8041 people.

We made $321640 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.67 television rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The event was attended by 5035 people.

They made $201400 from ticket sales.

BTW Nottavictim and Meripu1, Love the gimmick ideas for Glacier all though Petezaman owned all...... <_<

Guest meripu1

That is true, Petezaman was your best gimmick ever and will never be beaten.

Maybe you could have Glacier be a Petezaman rip-off...maybe he could be ice-creme man! He could even keep the Glacier gear!

Great Nitro by the way. Built up the PPV well.

Yes, build-up was again good and I liked to read your segments. Good idea to have arguements in WCW team. Savage doesn't trust The Giant and the whole thing is very credible. As usual. Great work, Hewey! Looking forward to Uncensored, propably the best Pay Per View in the history of this diary!

user posted image

Announcers: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes

Taped from: Austin, Texas

Saturday Night opens up with it's usual regular opening and then we're taken to the announce booth where Dusty Rhodes and Mike Tenay are shown, They hype up tonight's show.

Alex Wright defeated Devon Storm

Wright and Storm put on a great match, The crowd wasn't into the match except for some of Storm's high spots. These two young men fought their hearts out right from the opening bell. Storm controlled most of the match after he drilled Wright in the back of the head with a enziguri kick. Storm continued his assault as he nailed a slingshot legdrop and a top turnbuckle moonsault to Wright all for near falls. Storm had Wright down after a DDT but Storm headed back up top.... Storm went for the Mindbender but Wright rolled out of the way! Wright fought back nailing Storm with big right hands! Wright then back dropped Storm and followed up with a missile drop kick to Storm for 2. Wright got the win after delivering a German Suplex to Storm getting the 1,2,3. Afterwards Alex Wright danced to cheers from the fans.

72, 61, 83 **3/4

Interview with Ken Shamrock

We're taken to the back where we see Ken Shamrock standing by, Shamrock has a bandage across his forehead and he's holding a chain.

Ken Shamrock- Big Bubba Rogers you like to use chains? You like to use these damned chains? Big Bubba Rogers do you actually think that I'd let you get away with attacking me like a dog? Big Bubba Rogers I'm laying down the challenge right now! Me and you at Uncensored in a chain on a pole match! The chain will be hung fifteen feet in the air! First one to climb the pole and grab the chain and knock their opponent out is the winner! Rogers if you're any kind of man you'll accept my challenge! Big Bubba Rogers come Uncensored it'll be time to knuckle up!

Shamrock has an intense look on his face almost psychotic as Saturday Night goes to it's first commercial break of the evening.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Stasiak defeated Billy Kidman

This is Shawn Stasiak's official World Championship Wrestling debut so naturally the young Billy Kidman was out there to make Stasiak look good and it worked. Kidman sold Stasiak's offense and bumped around for Stasiak through out this match up, Kidman barely got any offense in either. Stasiak came down to the ring wearing black tights with "SS" on the back. Stasiak worked over Kidman hitting clotheslines but every now and then he'd stop and pose. Stasiak finished off Kidman with a move called the Winning Complex(Chris Chetti's Amityville Horror getting the three count. Afterwards Stasiak posed some more to boos from the fans.

67, 53, 81 **1/4

Shawn Stasiak debuted his new gimmick (Prima Donna), it got a positive response.

Interview with Big Bubba Rogers

We're to the backstage area where we see Big Bubba Rogers standing by also holding a chain in hand. Rogers laughs for a bit before getting ready to talk.

Big Bubba Rogers- Ken Shamrock I heard your little comments, You challenge me to a chain on a pole match for Uncensored? I accept! Ken Shamrock you only got a small preview of what'll happen to you come Uncensored. When we get inside that ring the first thing that I'm going to do to you is beat you down all over that ring, After that I'm going to climb up that fifteen feet high pole and take the chain, I'll wrap it around my fist and nail you over and over again with it until you're knocked out! Ken Shamrock come Uncensored we'll find out who the most dangerous man truly is!

Rogers lets out a wicked laugh and wraps the chain around his fist, Rogers stares at the camera as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

DDP/Scott Hall video

Highlights are shown of Diamond Dallas Page costing Scott Hall his tag match this Past Monday night on Monday Nitro.

Luger went out to the floor after Syxx leaving Hall and The Giant alone in the ring, Hall was able to low blow The Giant behind the referee's back! Scott Hall set The Giant up for The Outsider's Edge but Diamond Dallas Page came out through the crowd and hopped up on the apron! Hall got distracted arguing with Page which allowed The Giant to Choke Slam Scott Hall down to the canvas! Giant covered Hall getting the 1,2,3 retaining the titles! Afterwards Syxx helped Hall to the back as Lex Luger and The Giant celebrated their win, DDP stood on the apron telling Hall that come Uncensored Hall's gonna get a Diamond Cutter!

Hugh Morrus defeated Psychosis

Hugh Morrus meant business tonight, Psychosis had no chance as Morrus came running down to the ring. Morrus immediately took Psychosis out with a huge clothesline! Morrus then stomped away on Psychosis and dragged him up. Morrus sent Psychosis for the ride and caught Psychosis with a huge flapjack! Morrus then headed up top and hit the No Laughing Matter! Morrus easily covered Psychosis for the one, two, three. Morrus didn't stop though, He dragged Psychosis back up to his feet and delivered a huge powerbomb to the Mexican luchadore! Morrus then headed back up top and hit another No Laughing Matter to Psychosis! Morrus stood over Psychosis yelling "Who's laughing now?" like a maniac.

67, 58, 77 **

Interview with Steiner Brothers

We're taken to the locker room area where we see Mean Gene Okerlund standing by with Steiner Brothers.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Steiner Brothers tonight you two take on the nWo tag team of Scott Norton and Buff Bagwell known as Vicious and Delicious. What are your thoughts on tonight's big match up against Bagwell and Norton?

Scott Steiner- You know Gene the nWo have been running around too dominant as of late, Guys like Bagwell and Norton have been too dominant! Tonight me and Rick are gonna take out Vicious and Delicious once and for all! And then we're laying down the challenge to whoever is the tag team champions for a title shot!

Rick Steiner- Gene those two boys think they're bad? Well last time they got into the ring with us they felt pain like they have never felt before! The Steiner Brothers are sick and tired of the nWo and we're going to take you two out for good!

Mean Gene Okerlund- Fans can the Steiner Brothers beat Vicious and Delicious? We'll find out next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steiner Brothers defeated Vicious and Delicious

This one was a hard hitting match up, It started off as a wild brawl with all four men going at it in the ring. Eventually they fought to the outside with the Steiner Brothers getting the best of Vicious and Delicious. Scott went after Bagwell in the ring and dominated Bagwell. Scott hit impressive looking suplexes to Bagwell, Norton ran into the ring and got taken out by a overhead belly to belly from Scott Steiner. Rick got tagged in and he had short control over Bagwell, As Bagwell delivered a stiff clothesline to Rick Steiner before tagging in Scott Norton. Norton used his power over Rick Steiner and locked Rick into a deadly bear hug. Rick fought out of it but ended up taking a boot right to the face. Norton and Bagwell then pounded away on Rick Steiner keeping him away from Scott Steiner. Rick Steiner would end up drilling Bagwell with a stiff clothesline and then knocking Norton off the apron with a right hand. Rick then finally tagged in Scott Steiner. Steiner came into the ring taking out Norton and Bagwell with a pair of clotheslines. Scott then gorilla slammed Bagwell as Rick send Norton out to the floor. Scott Steiner delivered a big belly to belly to Bagwell and lifted him up to his feet, Scott Steiner put Bagwell up on his shoulder as Rick Steiner headed up top. Steiner Brothers finished Bagwell off with the Steiner Bulldog for the one, two, three! Saturday Night went off the air with Steiner Brothers celebrating their victory.

82, 79, 86 ***1\2

WCW Main Event

Announcers: Michael Cole and Larry Zbyszko

Taped from: Austin, Texas

Faces Of Fear defeated Public Enemy

Faces Of Fear dominated this one, They attacked Public Enemy from behind right as the bell rang! Meng and The Barbarian isolated Johnny Grunge away from Rocco Rock and beat him down. The two savages pounded away on Johnny Grunge in the corner. Johnny Grunge would end up making the tag to Rocco Rock who came into the ring with some brief offense. But in the end Rocco Rock got drilled by The Barbarian's Kick Of Fear which was enough to get the win for the Faces Of Fear.

75, 64, 87 ***

DDP/Scott Hall video

Highlights are shown of Diamond Dallas Page costing Scott Hall his tag match this Past Monday night on Monday Nitro.

Luger went out to the floor after Syxx leaving Hall and The Giant alone in the ring, Hall was able to low blow The Giant behind the referee's back! Scott Hall set The Giant up for The Outsider's Edge but Diamond Dallas Page came out through the crowd and hopped up on the apron! Hall got distracted arguing with Page which allowed The Giant to Choke Slam Scott Hall down to the canvas! Giant covered Hall getting the 1,2,3 retaining the titles! Afterwards Syxx helped Hall to the back as Lex Luger and The Giant celebrated their win, DDP stood on the apron telling Hall that come Uncensored Hall's gonna get a Diamond Cutter!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Jim Duggan and Jim Powers defeated Bunkhouse Buck and Dirty Dick Slater with Colonel Parker

Squash match, As soon as Duggan and Powers hit the ring they took out Buck and Slater with a pair of clotheslines. Parker tried to get involved but he ended up taking a big double suplex for his troubles! Duggan and Powers then threw Buck out to the floor leaving them all alone with Slater, Powers suplexed Slater and Duggan followed up with the Old Glory! Duggan put his foot on Slater's chest easily getting the 1,2,3. Afterwards Duggan and Powers celebrated their win to "USA" chants from the crowd.

49, 47, 51 -*

Ken Shamrock/Big Bubba Rogers video

A video highlight is shown of Big Bubba Rogers' attack on Ken Shamrock this past Monday night on Monday Nitro.

The cameras cut to the back where Ken Shamrock is shown running after Rogers, Rogers disappears out of sight as Ken Shamrock catches up, Shamrock looks around and there's no one there! Shamrock pushes a table over knocking down the food on it to the floor! Shamrock then grabs a chair and tosses it right into the wall! When Shamrock turns around we see Big Bubba Rogers! Rogers drills Shamrock with a right hand knocking down Shamrock! Rogers then takes a chain off of around his fist! Rogers starts choking Shamrock out with the chain! Shamrock passes out as officials try to pull Rogers off of Shamrock. Rogers eventually breaks the choke and stands over Shamrock.

Big Bubba Rogers- Shamrock you might be the world's most dangerous man but I'm the world's smartest man! Ken Shamrock consider this a lesson taught! I'll see your ass at Uncensored boy!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Stasiak defeated Joe Gomez

Stasiak much like last night on Saturday Night spend most of the match posing and taunting Joe Gomez. Gomez got little offense in on Stasiak but Stasiak ended up getting the best of Gomez. Stasiak got a couple near falls after hitting a big powerslam and a big clothesline but Gomez ended up kicking out. Stasiak planted Gomez with a side suplex and headed up top.... Stasiak took too long up top and ended up missing a elbow drop, Gomez fought back nailing Stasiak with right hands and taking down Stasiak with a drop kick. Gomez went for a russian legsweep but Stasiak countered into a big neck breaker! Stasiak then dragged Gomez up to his feet and delivered the Winning Complex to Gomez! Stasiak quickly hooked the legs scoring the 1,2,3! Afterwards Stasiak posed and taunted the crowd to boos.

59, 45, 73 *1/4

Taka Michinoku video

Highlights from Taka Michinoku's video from this past Monday night are shown.

A video airs showing various footage of Taka Michinoku wrestling masked men, It shows Taka Michinoku flying through the air with a amazing moonsault and it then shows Michinoku taking one of the masked men down with his Michinoku Driver. Michinoku then looks at the camera and says something in Japanese. Michinoku then says (in English) "World Championship Wrestling get ready for Taka Michinoku!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Juventud Guerrera defeated Disco Inferno

This one was a good evenly fought battle, Disco spend most of the beginning of the match up taunting Guerrera doing his dance to boos from the crowd. Juventud fired back by drop kicking Disco out to the floor! Guerrera then came off the top turnbuckle nailing a moonsault to Disco all the way out to the floor! Guerrera rolled Disco back into the ring and worked over Disco. Disco though hit Guerrera with a cheap shot to the gut and delivered a big swinging neck breaker to Guerrera. Disco worked over Guerrera's lower back and got several close near falls on Juventud. Juventud eventually fought back nailing Disco with chops and right hands. Guerrera took Disco down with a pair of flying head scissors and a big DDT! Guerrera went for the Juvi Driver but Disco countered out of it, Disco went for the Last Dance but Guerrera countered into a roll up getting the surprising one, two, three! Main Event went off the air with Juventud Guerrera celebrating his victory.

67, 62, 72 *1\2

Juventud Guerrera gained overness from this match.

Saturday Night

OR Show Rating- 76

TV Rating- We got a 2.81 rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The attendance level was 8038 people.

We made $321520 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.40 television rating for 'Shotgun'!

The event was attended by 5022 people.

They made $200880 from ticket sales.

ECW got a 0.02 television rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The event was attended by 472 people.

They made $9440 from ticket sales.

Main Event

OR Show Rating- 67

TV Rating- We got a 2.93 rating for 'Main Event'!

The attendance level was 8011 people.

We made $320440 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 1.15 PPV buy rate for 'WrestleMania XIII'!

The event was attended by 12928 people.

They made $2875000 from pay-per-view revenue.

They made $775680 from ticket sales.

Hardcore TV has been dropped by America One!

Updated Uncensored card should be up later :D

user posted image

Live from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

We are six days way from Uncensored, And tonight Monday Nitro gives you the biggest main event in Monday Nitro history! Tonight we'll see Randy "Macho Man" Savage team up with Rowdy Roddy Piper to face The Disciple and Hollywood Hogan! Can Savage and Piper work together in this match? Or will the nWo come out on top?

We'll hear from Scott Hall tonight, Hall can't be too happy after being cost the tag team titles last week by DDP. What does Scott Hall have to say tonight? Will Diamond Dallas Page make an impact six days before their no holds barred match at Uncensored?

Matches for Monday Nitro

Steiner Brothers and Ken Shamrock Vs Big Bubba Rogers and Vicious and Delicious

Eddie Guerrero defends the WCW United States Championship against Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio Jr. Vs Psychosis

Steve McMichael Vs. Stevie Ray

Chris Benoit puts his WCW Television Championship on the line against Disco Inferno

Plus the huge tag team main event and much more WCW action!

user posted image

Live From: North Charleston, South Carolina from The North Charleston Coliseum

Current Card

Credit Damshow for the banner

Eight Men Tag Team Elimination Match

Surviving Member From Team WCW Gets A WCW World Championship Match At Spring Stampede

Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Lex Luger and The Giant Vs. Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Syxx and The Disciple

No Holds Barred Match

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Scott Hall

WCW Television Championship

Strap Match, No Time Limit

Steven Regal Vs. Chris Benoit©

Dean Malenko© Vs. Juventud Guerrera

Eddie Guerrero© Vs. Ultimo Dragon

Number One Contenders Match for WCW Tag Team Championship

Harlem Heat Vs. Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael

Chain On A Pole Match