World Championship Wrestling 1997

Hewey

user posted image

Live from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan

Monday Nitro opens up with it's regular opening and then we're taken to the area where pyro shoots off.... We're then taken to the announce booth where Tony Schiavone and Bobby Heenan are standing by. Schiavone and Heenan hype up tonight's show talking about the big main event tonight which will be Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper teaming up to face Hollywood Hogan and The Disciple! We're six days away from Uncensored!

Big Bubba Rogers, Buff Bagwell and Scott Norton defeated Ken Shamrock and Steiner Brothers

Big brawl to start off Monday Nitro, Ken Shamrock didn't wait for the nWo to make their entrance as he went right after Rogers out on the floor! Steiner Brothers then joined Shamrock and all six men got into a wild brawl at the entry way with Shamrock dominating Rogers! Shamrock and Rogers then made their way to the ringside area and Shamrock send Rogers to the steel ring post face first! Shamrock and Rogers then fought inside the ring while Steiner Brothers continued their brawl with Vicious and Delicious out on the floor. Shamrock nailed Rogers with vicious right hands in the corner! Shamrock then went for a irish whip but Rogers countered and caught Shamrock with the Bullet Slam driving Shamrock down the canvas as Vicious and Delicious fought Steiner Brothers all the way to the back and out of sight! Rogers then pulled a chain out of his pocket as referee Nick Patrick looked on, Rogers waited for Shamrock to get up and went for a right hand but was ducked! Shamrock then hit Rogers with a side kick taking down Rogers! Shamrock then grabbed the chain from Rogers' hand and drilled Rogers over the head with it for the disqualification! The fans booed as Shamrock yelled at Patrick telling him that Rogers brought the chain into the ring to begin with! Patrick just told Shamrock he's disqualified! Shamrock snapped and took out Patrick with a belly to belly suplex! Rogers rolled out of the ring but Shamrock was far from done!

76, 74, 78 **1\2

Shamrock gets even with Rogers

Shamrock screamed and went after Rogers! Rogers tried to get away but Shamrock ended up running right over Rogers with a stiff clothesline! Shamrock then lifted Rogers up to his feet and suplexed the three hundred pounder down on the aisle way! Shamrock dragged Rogers up to his feet and grabbed Rogers around the waist and delivered a huge belly to belly suplex to Rogers out on the aisle way! Shamrock then grabbed Rogers by the ankle and locked Rogers into the Ankle Lock! Rogers was tapping out but Shamrock wouldn't let go! Officials from the back finally make their way down to the aisle way and pulled Shamrock off of Rogers, Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Rogers screaming in pain while Ken Shamrock looks on like a mad man!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW United States Championship

Eddie Guerrero© defeated Chris Jericho

What a great match this one was, These two men went at it holding nothing back. Jericho and Guerrero had a small hand shake in the beginning of the match but after that young "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho was all business! Jericho took it to Guerrero as much as Guerrero took it to Jericho, Jericho hit Guerrero with stiff right hands and chops in the corner. Jericho followed up with multiple suplexes all of them getting near falls on Guerrero. Jericho came very close to winning the title after delivering a perfect missile drop kick to Guerrero but luckily for Guerrero he was able to put his foot on the ropes. Jericho continued his assault on Guerrero as he started working on Eddie Guerrero's leg no doubt softening it up for the Lion Tamer. Guerrero though ended up fighting back and taking Jericho down with a dragon screw leg sweep! Eddie then came off the apron with his springboard senton bomb for a near fall. Eddie Guerrero followed up with the brainbuster and slowly headed up to the top turnbuckle.... Eddie Guerrero leaped off the top turnbuckle attempting the Frog Splash but Chris Jericho rolled out of the way! Jericho then delivered a bulldog to Guerrero and followed up with the Lion Sault for another very, very close near fall. Jericho got a bit frustrated and went for the Lion Tamer but Eddie countered into a small package for the one, two, three! Afterwards Chris Jericho not only handed Eddie Guerrero the WCW United States Championship but he shook Guerrero's hand and then both men embraced! Jericho then headed to the back as Eddie Guerrero celebrated his win.

83, 66, 100 ****1\4

The WCW United States title has gained in image.

Tony and Bobby talked about how Sunday night at Uncensored Eddie Guerrero will be defending the WCW United States Championship against Ultimo Dragon, Tony mentioned that Oono and Ultimo Dragon are not here tonight as they're over seas in Japan but they'll be in North Charleston, South Carolina this Sunday night at Uncensored. Tony then mentioned that we got a sit down interview with Taka Michinoku! Tony and Bobby mention that at Uncensored Taka Michinoku will make his official debut as he takes on Rey Mysterio Jr.!

Taka Michinoku sit down interview

A video begins with shots of Taka Michinoku taking on several different opponents, It shows Michinoku hitting some impressive high flying maneuvers to the men he's fighting and finishing each and everyone of them off with his Michinoku Driver. After the video ends we're taken to the WCW studios where we see Mike Tenay sitting down in a chair wearing street clothing and next to him is Japanese sensation Taka Michinoku. Tenay prepares to speak....

Mike Tenay- Taka Michinoku you are known worldwide as one of the best Cruiserweight competitors in all the world. You've showcased you're talents in Japan where you're one of the most respected young athletes. Taka Michinoku why did you decide to come here to World Championship Wrestling?

Taka Michinoku- WCW has great competition, There's the legends like Ric Flair, Hollywood Hogan, Sting, The Outsiders and many other great legends I would love to get into the ring with. There's also the great young talent in WCW like the cruiserweights.

Mike Tenay- Anyone you're looking forward to getting into the ring with first?

Taka Michinoku- Definitely the cruiserweights, Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho are all men I'd want to get into the ring with and go at it. They're all amazing athletes that I feel I can beat.

Mike Tenay- Well I feel that you'll get your moneys worth with the competition here in World Championship Wrestling. Taka there has been talk of the nWo wanting you in their group, Could you be the first Cruiserweight wrestler in the nWo?

Taka Michinoku- I don't think so Mike, The New World Order is a big group but I'd prefer to be on my own. IF a offer came along later in my career then who knows? But right now Taka Michinoku is WCW.

Mike Tenay- Taka you're expected to make your debut in World Championship Wrestling pretty soon, What are your thoughts on what your future is going to be like here in WCW?

Taka Michinoku- I plan to go to the top, I want to wrestle each and every wrestler WCW has and to beat them. I plan to dominate the Cruiserweight division and to win the Cruiserweight Championship. My future in World Championship Wrestling will be a great one, I will hold every title in WCW and go right to the top and become the WCW World Champion. It's quite simple I plan to be the best.

Mike Tenay- Taka thanks for the interview, Good luck in WCW.

Taka Michinoku- You're welcome and thank you I plan to make Taka Michinoku the biggest name in pro wrestling history.

Taka and Tenay shake hands as the video fades.

Tony and Bobby put the hype to Michinoku talking about Taka's official in ring debut this Sunday night at Uncensored against Rey Mysterio Jr.! The announcers then mention that coming up next we'll see Rey Mysterio Jr. face Psychosis!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Psychosis

Another great hard fought battle here, Both these young Cruiserweights gave it their all in this one. Mysterio and Psychosis started off trading vicious chops to each other but the action went out to the floor where Mysterio nailed a huge asai moonsault to Psychosis! Mysterio rolled Psychosis back into the ring and spring boarded off the ropes with a slingshot legdrop to Psychosis but Psychosis ended up kicking out. Mysterio later went for a cross body but Psychosis caught Mysterio and slammed Mysterio down to the canvas. Psychosis stomped away on Mysterio and delivered a big suplex for 2. Psychosis continued his onslaught delivering a big powerslam and a moonsault from the top turnbuckle all for near falls. Psychosis then picked Mysterio up and dropped Mysterio down to the canvas with a huge sit out powerbomb! Psychosis called for the kill and headed up top. Psychosis went for the Guillotine Legdrop but Mysterio rolled out of the way! Mysterio fought back hitting a pair of flying head scissors to Psychosis! Mysterio followed up with the 6-1-9 and a tornado DDT for 2! Mysterio put Psychosis up on the top turnbuckle and tried the hurricanrana but Psychosis countered and shoved Mysterio down to the canvas! Psychosis went for a senton bomb but Mysterio moves out of the way! As Psychosis gets up to his feet, Mysterio deliveres a hurricanrana take over for the 1,2,3! Afterwards as Rey Mysterio Jr. celebrated he looked into the camera and told Taka Michinoku he'd see him at Uncensored!

81, 62, 100 ****1\4

Tony and Bobby hyped the Mysterio/Michinoku match up at Uncensored and hyped the fact that it's Taka Michinoku's in ring debut for World Championship Wrestling. Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Tony hyping Scott Hall coming up next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

DDP and Scott Hall don't want to wait until Uncensored!

The music of the New World Order hits the arena to a mixed reaction from the crowd, Scott Hall walks down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face as the crowd starts booing him, Hall is handed a microphone as the fans chant "DDP".

Scott Hall- Hey yo....

The fans respond to Hall with a solid "hey yo" chant.

Scott Hall- Before I talk about Uncensored I think I need to ask the people in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania a little survey! Did you fans come here to see the nWo?

The fans in Philadelphia boo Scott Hall and the nWo, Hall though plays it cool and just smirks.

Scott Hall- Or did you fans come here to see WCW?

The crowd cheers for WCW but Hall once again just plays it cool.

Scott Hall- One more for the good guys! You know Sunday night "The Bad Guy" has a no holds barred match against that trailer park trash wanna be DDP. Page you wouldn't be in this business if it wasn't for Scott Hall and Kevin Nash! Me and Nash taught you everything you know about the wrestling business! And how do you repay us? You turn down our offer to join the nWo! Page I know you don't think you're better than the nWo because you sure as hell aren't anywhere near the level of greatness of Scott Hall! DDP come Uncensored don't expect me to be all "Mr. Nice Guy" on ya pal, Expect Scott Hall to flat out kick your ass! DDP we asked and we asked you to join us but you refused, Now you're gonna have to pay! DDP if you think you got a shot in hell of winning come Uncensored then you are in for a real surprise come Sunday night. Scott Hall is a better wrestler than you, A better entertainer and I'm alot better with the women then you! Hell you're wife can't keep her eyes off of me if you know what I mean! Page you're loser and everyone knows it! Scott Hall made you and I can break you! DDP when you get nailed by the Outsider's Edge Sunday night and you're looking up at the lights you will know that the nWo and Scott Hall are the dominant force in WCW. DDP there are winners and then there's you.... The loser! Page when we Uncensored rolls around you're gonna......

Scott Hall is interrupted as "Self High Five" hits the arena to a huge ovation from the crowd, Diamond Dallas Page stays on top of the entry way holding a microphone as Scott Hall looks on not too happy.

Scott Hall- What are you doing here? This is my interview time Page! Not your's!

Diamond Dallas Page- Sorry for interrupting you Hall but I couldn't stick around in the back and hear this crap any longer! Hall first of all I helped you in the world of wrestling my friend! Go back to 1991 and you'll remember DDP managing a rookie by the name of Diamond Studd!

The crowd cheers the mention of the name Diamond Studd as Scott Hall looks a bit pissed off.

Diamond Dallas Page- And Scott the Diamond Studd was you! When you got your first big break in World Championship Wrestling I was the one behind you! Hall remember your little catchphrase? I know you use "hey yo" now but back in 1991 you're catchphrase was "Every woman's dream at 290 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal!" Scott you might be all cool now but my friend back then you were the Diamond Studd! For those who don't remember Scott from his days as the Studd take a look at the big screen!

The following image is shown on the big screen.

user posted image

Hall looks incredibly angry while DDP mocks him and laughs. The crowd starts a "Studd" chant.

Diamond Dallas Page- Hall you look like a complete jackass my friend! Hall I also seem to remember when we were searching for a "studdette" to be your valet, Remember some women from the audience would strip you down to your ring gear? Yeah that was corny too. For those who don't remember check this one out!

The following image is shown on the big screen.

user posted image

The fans start another "Studd" chant as DDP laughs at Hall who right now looks like he's about to explode!

Scott Hall- You think you're funny Page? That's the past! You wanted to make me look like a fool? You did it! But Page the fact of the matter is the past is the past, The future is the future and come Uncensored the future will be me beating you! DDP you can make fun of me all you want but you know even when Scott Hall was the Diamond Studd he was still better than you!

The crowd boos Scott Hall's comments and starts another "Diamond Studd" chant.

Diamond Dallas Page- Whoa calm down, Don't get all bend out of shape about it big man. Scott I didn't mean to make you look like a fool, That was not my intention at all. I was just teaching everyone a little history lesson. See Hall you went from the Studd to where you are now. One of the founding fathers of the New World Order. Hell you Nash and Hogan were the first members of the nWo. And months after that you asked me to join.... Hall after all we been through why didn't you ask DDP from the beginning? After all no one knows The Outsiders quite like Diamond Dallas Page! But I'm over the nWo, I want to take all of you guys out and Scott Hall I'm gonna start with you at Uncensored!

Scott Hall- DDP you wanna know why we didn't ask you? Because at the time you were nothing! You've always been nothing! You didn't amount to anything during your entire career here in WCW! When me and Nash finally decided to give you a break and ask you to join us you denied more than once! Page you had to be taught a lesson about respect! And now once again you come out here and disrespect the nWo and Scott Hall?

Diamond Dallas Page- Hall you think I care about you? You think I respect you? Scott Hall we haven't been close in ages my friend, And the fact of the matter is I don't like you, I don't fear you and I sure as hell don't respect you! I don't respect what you stand for and I don't respect the New World Order! Scott Hall come Uncensored we're going to get into a fight, That's what it's going to be and there's only gonna be one winner! And Scott Hall the man who'll win Sunday night will be Diamond Dallas Page! Scott Hall I promise you that come Uncensored you'll feel the bang!

The crowd starts a "DDP" chant as both men stare each other down, Both men with intense look on their faces. Hall puts the microphone up to his mouth and prepares to speak.

Scott Hall- The only person who's going to feel any kind of bang on Sunday night is going to be your wife Page! And she won't be getting it from you!

Scott Hall smirks as Diamond Dallas Page looks on from the top of the entry way, Page looks very angry at Hall's comments.

Scott Hall- Yeah Kim won't be in the back with you once it's all over, She'll be in the back with "The Bad Guy"!

Diamond Dallas Page- Scott I know you're trying to get under my skin by making these little comments about my wife, And guess what it's working? I'm three seconds away from coming down there and kicking your butt!

Scott Hall does his "I'm scared" finger taunt at Page, Page drops his microphone down and starts walking down the isle way as the fans cheer, Page slides into the ring and Hall puts the boots to DDP! Hall stomps away on Page as the crowd chants "DDP". Hall lifts Page up to his feet and sends DDP to the corner. Scott Hall charges but gets a boot right to the face! Page then almost takes Scott Hall's head off with a clothesline! Page lifts Scott Hall up by the hair and rams Scott Hall's head onto the turnbuckle ten times as the fans in the city of "brotherly love" count along. Page then goes for the Diamond Cutter as he grabs Scott Hall by the head but Hall bails and slides out to the floor! Hall then heads to the back as Diamond Dallas Page stands in the center of the ring. Scott Hall tells Page he'll see him at Uncensored. DDP does the Diamond Cutter sign as Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break.

Credit meripu1 for Diamond Studd idea in the segment

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Steve McMichael with Jeff Jarrett defeated Stevie Ray with Booker T

Jarrett came down to ringside with Steve McMichael to make sure the events from last week won't be happening again. McMichael and Stevie Ray pounded each other right from the opening bell. These two bulls nailed each other with right hands and pounded away on each other in the corner. Booker T was able to cheap shot McMichael which allowed McMichael to walk right into a stiff clothesline from Stevie Ray! After that Stevie Ray controlled the match beating down McMichael while Booker T trash talked Jeff Jarrett. McMichael later fought back and ran right over Stevie Ray with the Mongo Spike! Booker T got up on the apron! Jarrett though shoved Booker T down and nailed him with right hands! Stevie Ray went for the Slapjack but McMichael countered into a backdrop! McMichael fell over on top of Ray for the one, two, three! Afterwards Booker T rushed into the ring but Jarrett stopped him from assaulting McMichael. Jarrett and McMichael threw both members of Harlem Heat out to the floor! Harlem Heat and the members of the Four Horsemen stared each other down with Harlem Heat saying they'd get even come Uncensored.

72, 70, 75 **

Tony and Bobby talked about the number one contenders match for Uncensored Sunday night, They say that the Four Horsemen are as united as ever and they could beat the former seven time tag team champions come Uncensored. Tony then took us to the back where Mean Gene Okerlund is standing by with the current WCW Television Champion.

Interview with Arn Anderson and Chris Benoit

We're taken to the interview area backstage where Mean Gene Okerlund is shown standing by with a microphone in hand, Next to Okerlund is "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson and standing next to Arn Anderson is the WCW Television Champion Chris Benoit.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Chris Benoit Sunday night at Uncensored you face Steven Regal in a strap match. But before Uncensored you put the title on the line against Disco Inferno one of WCW's top young talent. Chris Benoit you know what you're in for Sunday night in the strap match what's going through your head right now?

Arn Anderson- Gene Chris Benoit knows what he's in for this Sunday night, I've been in strap matches before and I can tell you that they're not pretty. Chris knows this. He's ready for Steven Regal come Uncensored. It's going to be a brutal match but Chris Benoit will get the job done.

Mean Gene Okerlund- Chris Benoit your comments on tonight's match with Disco Inferno?

Chris Benoit- Tonight in my mind I won't be picturing Disco Inferno, I'll be thinking of Steven Regal and Uncensored!

Mean Gene Okerlund- Well Disco Inferno could be in big trouble tonight, Fans stay tuned up next Chris Benoit's in action!

Chris Benoit gained overness from this segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCW Television Championship

Chris Benoit© with Arn Anderson defeated Disco Inferno

Disco put out one heck of a effort, Disco jumped Benoit from behind and controlled most of the match. Disco didn't waste time posing as he stomped away on the champion in the corner. Disco worked over Benoit's back and delivered three back breakers one right after the other for a very close near fall. Disco continued his offense and set Benoit up for a piledriver, Disco stalled and did the "macarena" before dropping Benoit down to the canvas with a huge piledriver! Disco hooked the legs but Benoit kicked out! Disco then went to the second turnbuckle and came off attempting a elbow drop but Benoit rolled out of the way! Benoit made his come back and chopped away on Disco! Benoit hit four snap suplexes in a row one after the other for near falls and followed up with a DDT for 2. Benoit then grabbed Disco by the waist and delivered a german suplex! Benoit hung on Disco delivering three more german suplexes! Benoit did his throat sign and headed up top. Benoit leaped off the top turnbuckle but missed the Diving Headbutt! Disco then dragged Benoit up to his feet and planted him with a kick to the gut, Disco went for the Chart Buster but Benoit countered into the Crippler Crossface! Disco didn't waste anytime tapping out! Afterwards Arn Anderson came into the ring with the title and handed it to Benoit, Steven Regal then ran down from the back with a steel chair in hand! Anderson turned around and got drilled with a chair shot right over the head! Benoit then got drilled with a chair shot from Regal as well! Regal then grabbed the Television Championship and held it high in the air as the crowd booed.

77, 71, 83 ***

The WCW Television title has gained in image.

The announcers hyped up the strap match at Uncensored saying it won't be for the weak at heart, There will be no time limits during that match. Tony and Bobby then talked about how Sting will return to active competition when he signs a new contract at Uncensored!

Sting video

After the announcers speak about Sting's return another video is shown hyping Sting's return, It shows all of Sting's classic footage from his career here in World Championship Wrestling. The video ends with a shot of Sting's face with the words "Six more days" on the screen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper defeated The Disciple and Hollywood Hogan

Savage and Piper didn't wait for Hogan and Disciple to get inside the ring as they jumped them during their entrances! Savage battled Disciple while Piper went after Hogan, They brawled out on the floor until Savage and Disciple found themselves in the ring. Savage dominated Disciple nailing Disciple with right hands and running over him with a pair of clotheslines! Meanwhile Hogan and Piper also got inside the ring and Hogan ran right into a right hand from Savage! Piper and Savage stomped away on Hogan until referee Randy Anderson made Piper and Disciple go to their corners leaving Hogan in the ring with Savage! Savage nailed Hogan with big right hands! Hogan got down on his knees begging for mercy but Savage just kicked away at Hogan! Savage then tagged Piper in, Piper had his moments with Hogan but Hogan quickly ran right over Piper with a clothesline. Hogan whipped Piper down with his belt and tagged in The Disciple. Both men double teamed Piper and taunted Hogan would taunt Savage allowing Disciple to get a couple illegal shots in on Piper. Hogan and Disciple double teamed Piper some more until Hollywood and Disciple tried a double clothesline, Piper ducked and tagged Savage in! Savage came into the ring and ran right over Hogan and then Disciple with clotheslines! Savage threw Disciple out to the floor and worked over Hogan hitting three atomic drops right after the other! Savage then clotheslined Hogan down and called for the Macho Elbow! Disciple came back into the ring and walked into Piper's Sleeper Hold! But then Kevin Nash and Syxx came running down from the back! Syxx drilled Savage with a spinning back heel kick and Nash broke up Piper's sleeper hold on The Disciple for the disqualification! The nWo put the boots to Savage and Piper but then Lex Luger and The Giant came running down with steel chairs in hand! Luger and Giant got into the ring and the nWo quickly fled. Monday Nitro went off the air with Team WCW staring down the nWo. Who will survive Uncensored?

79, 89, 58 3/4

OR Show Rating- 78

TV Rating- We got a 4.78 rating for 'Monday Nitro'!

The attendance level was 8049 people.

We made $321960 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.63 television rating for 'Monday Night Raw'!

The event was attended by 6013 people.

They made $240520 from ticket sales.

Guest UmpireAJS

very well done Hewey,I am surprised that RAW beat you on ratings, everything was pretty good other than the Main Event,are you a Disciple mark anyhow or has his skills risen over then 60's that you are using him so much.Disciple should be nowhere near the Main event scene. Other than that, 2 Cruiserweight matches on FREE TV! that to Nitro,what more could you ask for? Excited about TAKA's debut but is he a tweener or something,cause he is facing Mysterio,a face but yet refuses to join the nWo.The Rest of Uncensored looks good too and I can't wait for The Sting contract signing.I am hoping that nWo will gain a member at Uncensored. BTW When shall be start predictions as it looks like the card is final,only that it is not officially up.

very well done Hewey,I am surprised that RAW beat you on ratings, everything was pretty good other than the Main Event,are you a Disciple mark anyhow or has his skills risen over then 60's that you are using him so much.Disciple should be nowhere near the Main event scene. Other than that, 2 Cruiserweight matches on FREE TV! that to Nitro,what more could you ask for? Excited about TAKA's debut but is he a tweener or something,cause he is facing Mysterio,a face but yet refuses to join the nWo.The Rest of Uncensored looks good too and I can't wait for The Sting contract signing.I am hoping that nWo will gain a member at Uncensored. BTW When shall be start predictions as it looks like the card is final,only that it is not officially up.

I agree Disciple should be nowhere near the main event scene, I only used him in the main event to hype the Uncensored main event, Oh and his highest stat is 53 for brawl.

Yeah if anypne else was wondering Taka is being brought in as a tweener, He'll stay a tweener for now.

After I post Saturday Night I'll sim out Uncensored and then post the final card with tie breakers etc, Saturday Night should be up pretty soon anyway :thumbs-up:

Guest meripu1

Amazing Nitro Hewey and its awesome that you used my Diamond Studd idea for the Hall-DDP feud, really cool.

Cant wait for the PPV now!

user posted image

Announcers: Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes

Taped from: Hershey, Pennsylvania

Saturday Night opens up with it's usual regular opening and then we're taken to the announce booth where Dusty Rhodes and Mike Tenay are shown, They hype up tonight's show.

Shawn Stasiak defeated Glacier

Glacier's career in WCW appears to be that of a jobber as he did the job to Shawn Stasiak. Stasiak again spent most of the match posing and taunting Glacier. Stasiak controlled most of the match but he'd stop and pose which allowed Glacier to fight back. Glacier delivered three atomic drops to Stasiak one right after the other, Glacier then ran over Stasiak with a clothesline but Stasiak kicked out. Glacier ended up drilling Stasiak with the Cryonic Kick but Stasiak somehow kicked out at 2. Glacier lifted Stasiak up and went for another Cryonic Kick but Stasiak ducked! Stasiak kicked Glacier in the gut and delivered the Stasiak Complex! Stasiak hooked the legs for the one, two, three! Afterwards Stasiak posed to boos from the fans.

62, 56, 68 *

Ken Shamrock/Big Bubba Rogers video

Highlights from Monday Nitro are shown between Rogers/Shamrock

Shamrock screamed and went after Rogers! Rogers tried to get away but Shamrock ended up running right over Rogers with a stiff clothesline! Shamrock then lifted Rogers up to his feet and suplexed the three hundred pounder down on the aisle way! Shamrock dragged Rogers up to his feet and grabbed Rogers around the waist and delivered a huge belly to belly suplex to Rogers out on the aisle way! Shamrock then grabbed Rogers by the ankle and locked Rogers into the Ankle Lock! Rogers was tapping out but Shamrock wouldn't let go! Officials from the back finally make their way down to the aisle way and pulled Shamrock off of Rogers, Monday Nitro goes to a commercial break with Rogers screaming in pain while Ken Shamrock looks on like a mad man!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alex Wright defeated The Desperado

The Desperado is Joe Gomez, He still wears the black attire except now he has the left side of his face painted black.... Desperado showed a mean streak and jumped Wright from behind! Desperado put the boots to Wright in the corner over and over again ignoring the referee. Desperado controlled most of the match after that as he worked over Wright's arm. Wright fought back and hit a couple drop kicks followed by a missile drop kick from the top. Wright went for his German Suplex but Desperado elbowed him in the face, Desperado tried a DDT but Wright countered into a fisherman's suplex for the win! Afterwards Wright offered a handshake but Desperado responded by giving Wright a low blow! Desperado then drilled Wright with a enziguri kick leaving Wright out of it as Saturday Night went to a commercial break.

59, 50, 69 *

The Desperado's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. The Desperado gained overness from this turn.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A Dungeon Of Doom member is kicked out!

When Saturday Night returns from the break the Dungeon Of Doom are shown standing in the ring, The Taskmaster, Meng, The Barbarian, Konnan and Hugh Morrus. Taskmaster has a microphone in his hand as the crowd boos.

The Taskmaster- The Master is not pleased, The Dungeon Of Doom has been on quite the losing streak as of late and that does not please The Master.... One of you has been the weak link within the Dungeon Of Doom as of late, And one of you will have no choice but to get kicked out! It pains me to say but Konnan you're out! Your weakness has been showing for way too long!

Konnan looks shocked and tries to talk to The Taskmaster but he gets nailed from behind by Hugh Morrus! Morrus and Faces Of Fear stomp away on Konnan! as The Taskmaster shouts instructions! Barbarian drills Konnan with the Kick Of Fear! Hugh Morrus then heads up top! No Laughing Matter to Konnan! The Taskmaster then puts the boots to Konnan! Taskmaster grabs a microphone as Faces Of Fear and Morrus stands over a fallen Konnan.

The Taskmaster- Konnan you tried to steal our attention for way too long! Konnan you're out of the Dungeon Of Doom!

The Dungeon Of Doom's music hits as the four members head to the back, Saturday Night goes to a commercial break with Konnan left laid out.

Konnan gained overness from this segment. The Taskmaster gained overness from this segment. Konnan's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Konnan gained overness from this turn.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Faces Of Fear defeated Billy Kidman and Jim Powers

This one was a short squash match, Faces Of Fear dominated this young tag team. Meng quickly finished off both Kidman and Powers with a double Tongan Death Grip for the win! Afterwards Barbarian lifted Kidman up and back dropped Kidman right into a sit out powerbomb from Meng! Powers on the other hand was the victim of Barbarian's Kick Of Fear! The Taskmaster and Hugh Morrus came running down from the back! Morrus and Taskmaster stomped away on the young rookies! Morrus lifted Kidman up and dropped him down to the canvas with a flapjack! Morrus then went up top as Taskmaster slammed Powers down right beside Kidman. Morrus hit the No Laughing Matter to both Kidman and Powers! The Dungeon Of Doom stand over their victims to boos from the crowd.

65, 51, 79 **

Sting video

Another video is shown hyping Sting's return, It shows all of Sting's classic footage from his career here in World Championship Wrestling. The video ends with a shot of Sting's face with the words "Six more days" on the screen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Juventud Guerrera defeated Psychosis

Great match between these two young luchadores, Guerrera showed he is indeed ready for his Cruiserweight Championship match against Dean Malenko at Uncensored tomorrow night, Guerrera started off hot and threw Psychosis out to the floor. Juventud then hit a suicide dive to Psychosis out on the floor! Guerrera and Psychosis returned to the ring but Juvy got drilled by a enziguri kick! Psychosis then worked over Guerrera's back and hit a big slingshot legdrop right onto Guerrera's back! Psychosis continued working over Guerrera's back and late into the match Psychosis attempted a powerbomb but it was countered into a big facebuster from Guerrera! Guerrera then hit a couple drop kicks and followed up with a big tornado DDT. Guerrera quickly hit the Juvi Driver scoring the win. Saturday Night went off the air with Juventud Guerrera celebrating his win.

74, 59, 90 ***1\4

OR Show Rating- 70

TV Rating- We got a 2.90 rating for 'Saturday Night'!

The attendance level was 8046 people.

We made $321840 from ticket sales.

WWF got a 5.36 television rating for 'Shotgun'!

The event was attended by 6039 people.

They made $241560 from ticket sales.

Final Uncensored card should be up later :D

user posted image

Live From: North Charleston, South Carolina from The North Charleston Coliseum

FINAL Card

Credit Damshow for the banner

Eight Men Tag Team Elimination Match

Surviving Member From Team WCW Gets A WCW World Championship Match At Spring Stampede

Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Lex Luger and The Giant Vs. Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Syxx and The Disciple

No Holds Barred Match

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Scott Hall

Strap Match, No Time Limit

Steven Regal Vs. Chris Benoit©

WCW Cruiserweight Championship

Dean Malenko© Vs. Juventud Guerrera

Eddie Guerrero© Vs. Ultimo Dragon

Number One Contenders Match for WCW Tag Team Championship

Harlem Heat Vs. Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael

Chain On A Pole Match

Ken Shamrock Vs. Big Bubba Rogers

Bonus Match!

Taka Michinoku Vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.

Plus Sting will officially sign his new contract with WCW!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match?

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who?

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be eliminated by. (Unless it's the surviving member of the team)

4. What will be the match before the main event?

5. What match will get best quality?

6. What match will get worst quality?

7. How many titles will change hands?

Thoughts on the card are welcome :D

Surviving Member From Team WCW Gets A WCW World Championship Match At Spring Stampede

Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Lex Luger and The Giant Vs. Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Syxx and The Disciple

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Sweet.

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Taka vs Rey.

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? N/A.

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be eliminated by. (Unless it's the surviving member of the team)

Disciple by Savage

Giant by Nash

Piper by Hogan

Lex by Nash

Syxx by Savage

Nash by Savage

Savage by Hogan

4. What will be the match before the main event? DDP vs Hall.

5. What match will get best quality? Taka vs Rey.

6. What match will get worst quality? Main event.

7. How many titles will change hands? N/A.

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Sweet

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Regal V Benoit

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? No one

Disciple by Piper

Giant by Nash

Lex by Nash

Syxx by Piper

Nash by Savage

Piper by Hogan

Hogan by Savage

4. What will be the match before the main event? Page Vs Hall

5. What match will get best quality? Guerrero V Dragon

6. What match will get worst quality? Harlem Heat V Jarrett/ McMicheal

7. How many titles will change hands? 0

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Taka Vs Rey

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? Nope

Lex Luger by Kevin Nash

Disciple by The Giant

Syxx by The Giant

The Giant by Kevin Nash

Rowdy Rowdy Piper by Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash by Randy Savage

Hollywood Hogan by Randy Savage

4. What will be the match before the main event? Scott Hall Vs DDP

5. What match will get best quality? Malenko Vs Juventud

6. What match will get worst quality? Shamrock Vs Big Bubba Rogers

7. How many titles will change hands? None

Guest UmpireAJS

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match?

The Cruiserweight Title Match

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who?

TAKA Michinoku

Luger eliminated by Nash

The Disciple eliminated by Savage

Giant elminated by Hogan

Syxx eliminated by Piper

Piper eliminated by Hogan

Nash eliminated by Piper

Hogan eliminated by Savage by A SWERVE Return from Ric Flair!

4. What will be the match before the main event?

DDP vs Scott Hall

5. What match will get best quality?

Guerrero vs Dragon

6. What match will get worst quality?

The Tag Team #1 Contenders Match

7. How many titles will change hands?

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Dean Malenko vs Juventud Guerrera

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? no

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be

eliminated by. (Unless it's the surviving member of the team)

The Disciple by The Giant

Lex Luger by Syxx

The Giant by Kevin Nash

Syxx by Rowdy Roddy Piper

Rowdy Roddy Piper by Kevin Nash

Kevin Nash by Randy Savage

Hollywood Hogan by Randy Savage

4. What will be the match before the main event? Scott Hall vs DDP

5. What match will get best quality? Taka Michinoku vs Rey Mysterio Jr.

6. What match will get worst quality? Harlem Heat vs Jeff Jarrett and Steve McMichael

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Cruiserweight Title Match

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? No. N/A.

Randy Savage by Kevin Nash

Rowdy Roddy Piper by Hollywood Hogan

The Disciple by Lex Luger

Lex Luger by Kevin Nash

Syxx by The Giant

Kevin Nash by The Giant

Hollywood Hogan by The Giant

4. What will be the match before the main event? Strap Match

5. What match will get best quality? Michinoku vs Mysterio

6. What match will get worst quality? Harlem Heat vs Jarrett/McMichael

7. How many titles will change hands? One.

Guest meripu1

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? TAKA V's Rey

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? No

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be eliminated by. (Unless it's the surviving member of the team) God knows, but Savage or Giant will win, ill go with Savage though

4. What will be the match before the main event? Hall V's DDP

5. What match will get best quality? Taka V's Rey

6. What match will get worst quality? Tag #1 Contenders match

7. How many titles will change hands? None

Guest Jebus

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Taka vs. Mysterio

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? Sho Funaki

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be eliminated by. (Unless it's the surviving member of the team) Syxx by Luger, Diciple by Piper, Giant by NAsh, Piper by Nash, Nash by Savage, Savage by Hogan, Hoga by Luger.

4. What will be the match before the main event? DDP vs. Hall

5. What match will get best quality? Minchinoku vs. Mysterio

6. What match will get worst quality? Eight Man Tag

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Taka vs. Rey

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? No

The Disciple by Piper,

Piper by Hogan,

Syxx by Luger,

The Giant by Nash,

Luger by Hogan,

Nash by Savage,

Hogan by Savage

4. What will be the match before the main event? DDP Vs. Hall

5. What match will get best quality? Eddie Vs. Ultimo Dragon

6. What match will get worst quality? Main Event

7. How many titles will change hands? 1

Edited by Acemaster

No Holds Barred Match

Chain On A Pole Match

Bonus Match!

Tie breakers

1. What will be the opening match? Harlem Heat VS Jarret and Shit

2. Will anyone debut? If so then who? No.

3. Post the order of eliminations in the main event and by who they'll be eliminated by.

Syxx by Luger

Luger by Disciple

Piper by Hogan

Disciple by Giant

Savage by Nash

Nash by Giant

Giant by Hogan

4. What will be the match before the main event? US Title

5. What match will get best quality? US Title

6. What match will get worst quality? Main Event

7. How many titles will change hands? One

user posted image

WCW Uncensored

Live From: North Charleston, South Carolina from The North Charleston Coliseum

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay

Credit Damshow for the banner

WCW Uncensored opens up with a video package which shows footage of all eight man competing in tonight's main event, It shows footage of Hollywood Hogan and The Disciple beating down Rowdy Piper and it shows how Randy Savage made his return to World Championship Wrestling by saving Rowdy Roddy Piper from Hogan and The Disciple. It then shows footage of Luger and The Giant joining team WCW for tonight's event. The video shows shots of all eight men doing their finishing moves to one another, The video ends with Savage, Luger, The Giant and Piper standing in the ring allied. Tonight can Team WCW overcome the odds? Once the video ends we're taken to The North Charleston Coliseum where pyros shoot off through out the arena as the fans cheer ready for tonight's event. The crowd looks packed as the attendance number shows up on the screen, Tonight we have got 18663 fans on hand for WCW Uncensored! The crowd continues to cheer as we get another live shot of the arena, Several fans are holding "Macho Man" signs while some have "We want Sting" signs and then some have "nWo 4 Life" signs. We then get a shot of the entry way and then the ring which has the "Uncensored" logo on it. The cameras then take us to the announce booth where our announcers for tonight's huge Pay Per View event are Tony Schiavone and Mike Tenay. Both men are wearing black suits for tonight's huge event.

Tony Schiavone- Welcome to WCW Uncensored! We are live from North Charleston, South Carolina in the beautiful North Charleston Coliseum! And what a night it's gonna be! Sting returns, We got a huge main event and much more action! Fans I'm Tony Schiavone and alongside me is the one and the only "The Professor" Mike Tenay. And Mike what a huge night this one is going to be. Team WCW takes on the New World Order in a huge eight men elimination match up!

Mike Tenay- Tony tonight it's all or nothing for team WCW, Can Team WCW get along to beat the New World Order?

Tony Schiavone- We'll they're going to have to try, Remember fans that the surviving member from Team WCW will get a WCW World Championship match against Hollywood Hogan next month at Spring Stampede!

Mike Tenay- Tony you got four men in Team WCW that would all love to get their hands on Hogan and the World Championship, But they'll have to learn to get along.

Tony Schiavone- Fans tonight you'll also see Sting sign his new contract with World Championship Wrestling, Eric Bischoff will be in the ring when Sting signs the new contract. Lawyers representing Sting have already looked it over and claims that the contract has some huge news.

Mike Tenay- What will the huge news be? We know that Sting will be allowed to pick anyone from the nWo except Hollywood Hogan to face at Spring Stampede next month, What could the other announcement be?

Tony Schiavone- We'll have to wait until later on tonight, Fans lets get the action started with the WCW Cruiserweight Championship on the line!

The cameras are taken to the entry way where the music of Juventud Guerrera plays to cheers from the crowd, Juventud Guerrera comes jogging down to the entry way head banging.... Guerrera points to the big screen where it shows various clips of Guerrera. Guerrera then runs down to the ring slapping hands with the fans at ringside. Juventud's wearing black and purple tonight, Guerrera slides into the ring under the bottom rope and poses on the ropes. Guerrera then poses on the turnbuckle getting ready for tonight's big match up.

"Ice Man" hits the arena to cheers from the crowd, Dean Malenko makes his way through the curtain wearing his usual black ring attire with a black vest over it and around his waist he has the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. Malenko walks down to the ring not taking his eyes off of Juventud Guerrera. Malenko gets inside the ring and takes off his vest and throws it to the outside. Malenko then takes the WCW Cruiserweight Championship off of around his waist and hands it to referee Billy Silverman. On the back of Malenko's trunks you can see the number 1,000.

Billy Silverman shows the WCW Cruiserweight Championship to Juventud Guerrera and then raises it high in the air for everyone to see. Silverman hands the title to the time keeper and then calls for the bell! Malenko and Guerrera start off with a lock up. Malenko gets Juventud into a side headlock but Guerrera counters sending Malenko off the ropes. Guerrera hip tosses Malenko down. Malenko gets up to his feet and Guerrera once again hits a quick hip toss! Malenko once again gets up to his feet and this time Juventud Guerrera drop kicks Malenko sending Malenko out to the floor through the middle ropes. Guerrera poses and the crowd cheers. Dean Malenko slowly gets up out on the floor and Guerrera charges at Malenko with a baseball slide knocking Malenko back first into the steel guardrail! Guerrera then runs off the ropes as Malenko gets up.... Guerrera leaps right over the top rope with a suicide dive to Malenko out on the floor! The fans give Guerrera a well deserved round of applause for that one. Guerrera lifts Malenko up and rolls Malenko back into the ring.

Guerrera climbs up on the apron and waits for Malenko to get up, When Malenko gets up Guerrera slingshots off the apron with a missile drop kick to Malenko! Guerrera hooks the legs! 1...2... Malenko kicks out. Guerrera lifts Malenko up and tries the Juvi Driver but Malenko counters out of it and takes Guerrera down to the canvas with a back suplex. Malenko covers but Guerrera easily kicks out at 2. Malenko pulls Guerrera up by his hair which gets a warning from the official, Malenko sends Guerrera to the corner and charges but Guerrera puts his foot on the way! Guerrera then runs right over Malenko with a stiff clothesline. Guerrera covers and gets 2. Guerrera lifts Malenko up and attempts a northern lights suplex but Malenko counters and delivers a overhead belly to belly suplex! Malenko then waits for Guerrera to get up, As Guerrera gets up Malenko charges at him with the leg lift heel kick! Malenko covers but Guerrera kicks out at 2. Malenko lifts Guerrera up and delivers a atomic drop followed up by a swinging neck breaker for 2. Malenko goes for the Texas Cloverleaf but Juventud rolls out to the apron! Malenko though charges at Guerrera with a forearm to the face knocking Guerrera off the apron and onto the steel guardrail!

Malenko rolls out to the floor after Guerrera and drops Guerrera across the steel guardrail! Malenko then rolls Guerrera onto the apron and delivers a elbow drop across Guerrera's throat! Malenko goes back into the ring and runs over Guerrera with a clothesline for 2. Malenko lifts Guerrera up and positions Guerrera for a powerbomb.... Malenko though drops Guerrera down with a double underhook back breaker! Malenko hooks the legs! 1....2.... Guerrera kicks out! Malenko continues his assault as he starts working over Guerrera's back, Malenko drops down across Guerrera's back with three knee shots! Malenko then lifts Guerrera up and delivers a back breaker! Malenko lifts Guerrera back up and deliveres another back breaker! Malenko covers and gets another 2 count. Malenko attempts a clothesline but Guerrera ducks, Guerrera charges off the ropes with a cross body! 1.....2.... Malenko kicks out! Guerrera lifts Malenko up and attempts a german suplex but Malenko elbows Guerrera in the face, Malenko takes Guerrera down with a northern lights suplex into a bridge! 1....2.... Guerrera kicks out!

Malenko lifts Guerrera up by the mask and sends Guerrera for the ride. Malenko ducks his head which allows Guerrera to take Malenko over with a sunset flip! 1...2..... Malenko kicks out and reverses! 1....2... Malenko breaks it up and grabs Guerrera by the legs attempting the Texas Cloverleaf but Guerrera rolls over to the ropes. Malenko ends up getting kicked in the face! Guerrera goes for a DDT but Malenko counters by hanging Guerrera across the ropes! Malenko then suplexes Guerrera back into the ring. Malenko legdrops Guerrera and hooks the legs getting a 2 count. Malenko lifts Guerrera up and snap suplexes Guerrera. Malenko hangs onto Guerrera lifting Guerrera back up and taking Guerrera down with another snap suplex! Malenko covers and gets 2. Malenko lifts Guerrera up and sends Guerrera to the corner. Malenko starts chopping away at Guerrera's chest which gets a few "wooos" from the fans. Malenko then kicks and stomps away on Guerrera before putting Guerrera up on the top turnbuckle. Malenko heads up top with Guerrera, Malenko attempts a superplex but Guerrera blocks it. Malenko though overpowers Guerrera and delivers a huge superplex! Both men lay on the canvas as referee Billy Silverman begins the count. 1.....2......3.....4.....5.....6.....7..... Malenko rolls over on top of Guerrera! 1.....2.... no!

Guerrera somehow kicks out! Malenko looks a bit frustrated, Guerrera slowly pulls himself up and Malenko takes him down with a chop block! Malenko lifts Guerrera up by the knees and drops Guerrera down across his knee with a knee breaker! Malenko with a waist lock and follows up with a german suplex into a bridge! 1....2.... Guerrera again kicks out! Malenko gets frustrated and argues with Silverman which allows Guerrera to sneak up on Malenko with a roll up! 1...2.... no! Both men get up to their feet rather quickly and Malenko goes for a clothesline but it's ducked! Guerrera kicks Malenko in the midsection and takes Malenko down to the canvas with a DDT! Guerrera puts his arm over Malenko's chest! 1....2.... Malenko kicks out! Guerrera can't believe it! Guerrera lifts Malenko up and sends Malenko to the corner. Guerrera hits vicious chops to Malenko! Guerrera then mounts on top of Malenko and starts punching Malenko as the fans count along! 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9....10! Guerrera follows up with a running bulldog! Guerrera hooks the legs! 1....2.... Malenko kicks out! Guerrera waits for Malenko to get up.... Guerrera then charges but Malenko counters and hotshots Guerrera onto the ropes! Malenko falls over on top of Guerrera! 1...2.... no!

Once again Guerrera kicks out! Malenko lifts Guerrera up to his feet and positions Guerrera into a powerbomb.... Double underhook powerbomb by Dean Malenko! Malenko sees that Guerrera is down and heads up top! Malenko leaps off the top turnbuckle attempting a splash but Guerrera rolls out of the way! Both men lay on the canvas as Billy Silverman and the crowd counts both men out..... 1....2.....3....4....5....6....7....8...9..... Both men slowly get up to their feet and Malenko goes after Guerrera.... Malenko attempts a right hand but it's blocked and Guerrera goes buck wild on Dean Malenko nailing him with vicious right hands! Guerrera follows up with a irish whip and Malenko runs right into a huge drop kick! Guerrera covers! 1....2.... Malenko kicks out! Guerrera lifts Malenko back up and kicks Malenko in the midsection, Guerrera then back elbows Malenko in the face and sends Malenko for the ride.... Malenko runs into a high monkey flip from Guerrera!

Guerrera then goes out on the apron! Guerrera slingshots back into the ring with a legdrop to Malenko! Guerrera covers! 1....2... Malenko gets the shoulder up! Guerrera scores with a hip toss as Malenko got up to his feet. Guerrera then heads up top..... Malenko stumbles up to his feet and Guerrera scores with a perfectly executed missile drop kick to the jaw! Guerrera covers but once again Malenko kicks out. Guerrera attempts a backslide but Malenko counters into a neck breaker! Malenko lifts Juventud up to his feet, Malenko positions Guerrera up for a tombstone piledriver! Juventud counters and drops Malenko down to the canvas with the Juvi Driver! Juventud hooks the leg! 1....2.... no! The crowd and Guerrera can't believe Malenko kicked out of the Juvi Driver! Guerrera lifts Malenko up and slams Malenko down.

Juventud Guerrera slowly heads up top..... Juventud leaps off the top turnbuckle attempting the 450 Splash but Malenko rolls out of the way! Both men slowly get up and Guerrera goes for a hurricanrana but it's countered! Malenko ends up locking Guerrera into the Texas Cloverleaf! Guerrera tries to make it to the ropes but Malenko drags him to the center of the ring! Guerrera screams in pain and gives it one last effort to make it to the ropes but Malenko pulls him farther away! Guerrera taps out! "Ice Man" hits as Billy Silverman hands Dean Malenko the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. Dean Malenko raises the title high in the air to cheers from the crowd before heading to the back.

Winner by Submission and STILL WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Dean Malenko

76, 71, 81 **3\4

The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image.

Tony Schiavone- Dean Malenko wins! What a great way to kick off Uncensored Mike, Fans you'll only get Cruiserweight action like this in WCW!

Mike Tenay- What a great match Tony, Dean Malenko comes out still the champion but you got to give it to Juventud Guerrera, He gave it everything he had here tonight. Guerrera came very close to winning but in the end Dean Malenko is still the WCW Cruiserweight Champion.

Tony Schiavone- Dean Malenko has been a fighting champion Mike, He's beaten Rey Mysterio Jr., Psychosis and many other man when the title has been on the line. Can anyone beat Dean Malenko? Fans coming up next Harlem Heat takes on Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett of the Four Horsemen, The winners of this match will get a WCW Tag Team Championship match next month at Spring Stampede against The Giant and Lex Luger!

A video is shown highlighting Harlem Heat's WCW Tag Team Championship wins in World Championship Wrestling, Their first title reign came on December 8th, 1994 when Harlem Heat defeated the team of The Patriot and Marcus Bagwell known as Stars And Stripes. Harlem Heat would end up losing the titles to Nasty Boyz on May 21st, 1995 but they regained the titles a month later on June 24th, 1995. Harlem Heat would lose the titles to the team of Bunkhouse Buck and Dirty Dick Slater on July 22nd but they would win the titles back on September 17th, 1995. Harlem Heat would hang onto the titles for a day as the next night they lost the gold to American Males. But then nine days later on September 27th, 1995 Booker T and Stevie Ray won their fourth tag team titles. Harlem Heat would hang onto the titles on January 22nd, 1996 where they lost the gold to Sting and Lex Luger. But Harlem Heat got the last laugh as they won the titles back on June 24th, 1996. Harlem Heat ended up dropping the titles to Steiner Brothers on July 22nd, 1996 but they regained the titles three days later. Harlem Heat held onto the titles until September 23rd, 1996 as they lost to Public Enemy. But on October 1st, 1996 Harlem Heat regained the titles by beating Public Enemy for their seventh WCW Tag Team Championship reign. At Halloween Havoc on October 27th, 1996 they lost the titles to The Outsiders and have yet to get a rematch. Tonight it's their chance to come one step closer to being eight time WCW Tag Team Champions.

After the video ends we're taken back to the arena where Harlem Heat's music plays to boos from the crowd. Their flames shoots off as Harlem Heat make their way down the isle.... Stevie Ray stops as Booker T does a pose on top of the stage shooting off more flames. On their way to the ring Stevie Ray tells the camera man that tonight those fruity booties going down! While Booker T says the word "Sucka" an awful lot. Both Harlem Heat members are wearing white outfits with flames running down the side and across the chest. Harlem Heat get inside the ring and pose on the turnbuckles raising the roof.....

The Four Horsemen music hits to cheers from the crowd, Debra McMichael leads Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett down the isle both men wearing black. McMichael has his Chicago Bears jacket on and carries his briefcase with him while Jarrett has a "Horsemen" T-shirt on. Both men walk down to the ring looking confident about tonight's match, They get inside the ring and pose as Debra McMichael cheers them on. McMichael hands his jacket and briefcase over to Debra while Jarrett throws his shirt into the crowd.

Number One Contenders Match for WCW Tag Team Championship, Winners meet the champions at Spring Stampede

Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett with Debra McMichael Vs. Harlem Heat

Jarrett and Booker T go to their corners leaving Steve McMichael and Stevie Ray to start things off. Referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell as the fans cheer. McMichael and Stevie Ray go at it right away slugging away at each other! McMichael gets the best of Stevie Ray and runs right over Stevie Ray with a stiff clothesline! McMichael puts the boots to Stevie Ray as Jarrett and Debra cheer him on. McMichael lifts Stevie Ray up by his head and sends him to the corner. McMichael rams Stevie Ray's head onto the turnbuckle 10 times and the crowd counts along! McMichael then slams down Stevie Ray and tags Jeff Jarrett in. Jarrett heads up to the second turnbuckle and comes off it with a big splash to Stevie Ray. Jarrett hooks the legs and Stevie Ray kicks out at 2. Jarrett lifts Ray up and takes Stevie Ray down with a suplex. Jarrett hits a pump splash but gets 2. Jarrett lifts Stevie Ray back up and attempts another suplex but Ray hammers Jarrett in the back, Stevie Ray then takes Jarrett over with a butterfly suplex! Stevie Ray tags Booker T in. Booker T comes into the ring and kicks Jarrett in the midsection as Jarrett was getting up,

Booker T then hits the Scissors Kick to the back of Jarrett's head! Booker T does his spinaroonie to boos from the fans. Booker T then finally covers Jarrett but Jarrett kicks out at 2. Booker T argues with referee Charles Robinson over a slow count which allows Jarrett to nail Booker T from behind and take Booker T down with a russian legsweep. Jarrett tags Steve McMichael back into the ring. McMichael lifts Booker T up and sends Booker for the ride.... Booker runs right into a huge back body drop! McMichael then knocks Stevie Ray off the apron with a right hand! McMichael lifts Booker T up and tries to suplex Booker T but Booker counters into a DDT. Booker T tags Stevie Ray back into the ring. Stevie Ray clotheslines McMichael down and then stomps away on McMichael to the concern of McMichael's wife Debra McMichael. Stevie Ray lifts McMichael up by the hair and clubs him in the back. Stevie Ray takes McMichael down to the canvas with a back suplex! Ray tags Booker T in. Booker T heads up top.... McMichael slowly gets up to his feet and Booker T comes off the top turnbuckle with a missile drop kick! Booker T hooks the legs! 1...2... McMichael kicks out.

Booker lifts McMichael up and drills him with a Harlem Side Kick. Booker T hooks the legs but McMichael again kicks out! Booker T tags Stevie Ray back into the ring. Stevie Ray lifts McMichael up and positions him into a bar hug... Booker T follows with a Harlem Side Kick taking McMichael down! Stevie Ray covers! 1....2... no! Stevie Ray drags McMichael back up to his feet and tries a powerbomb but McMichael counters into a backdrop! McMichael goes to tag Jeff Jarrett in but Jarrett jumps off the apron! Debra asks Jarrett what the hell he's doing! McMichael screams for a tag but Booker T comes into the ring and nails him from behind! Booker T side suplexes McMichael down. Booker T lifts McMichael up and sends McMichael for the ride.... Booker T ducks his head which allows McMichael to kick him in the face and run right over Booker T with a clothesline!

Stevie Ray tries to clothesline McMichael but McMichael takes out Ray with a spinebuster! McMichael crawls to his corner as Jarrett takes the briefcase from Debra McMichael..... McMichael goes for a tag but Jarrett drills him with the briefcase right over the head knocking out McMichael! Robinson didn't see it happen because Booker T distracted him! Jarrett then heads to the back telling McMichael that he's done with the Four Horsemen! Stevie Ray crawls on top of McMichael! Robinson sees the cover! 1....2....3! Harlem Heat's music plays to boos as Booker T helps Stevie Ray up to his feet.... Harlem Heat head to the back as Debra McMichael comes into the ring and checks on Steve McMichael.

Winners by Pin Fall: Harlem Heat

84, 87, 80 ***

Jeff Jarrett's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Jeff Jarrett gained overness from this turn.

Tony Schiavone- No! What has Jeff Jarrett done? He has betrayed the Four Horsemen! No darn it! Jarrett tried so hard to become a Horsemen to just throw it away like that?

Mike Tenay- Jeff Jarrett has just betrayed Steve McMichael! What a shocking turn of events! This has got to be the most shocking thing to happen in WCW history!

Tony Schiavone- Why though? Why Jeff why? What did McMichael ever do to you?

Mike Tenay- Tony this is certainly shocking, You have got to wonder what's going to happen tomorrow night on Monday Nitro between these two men.

Tony Schiavone- Fans in any event coming up next we got a special treat for everyone, Taka Michinoku takes on Rey Mysterio Jr. Michinoku is making his debut tonight and Mike you've talked to him. He certainly thinks alot about himself.

Mike Tenay- He certainly does Tony, Taka Michinoku claims to be the future of World Championship Wrestling and he says that he's going to the top of WCW. This one should be a great match.

Tony Schiavone- Well I hope Taka Michinoku doesn't think Rey Mysterio Jr. is some kind of push over because he's not, Rey Mysterio Jr. is a former WCW Cruiserweight Champion and has beaten the top talent here in WCW.

Mike Tenay- This one will be a great match Tony, I can't wait for it.

A video is shown highlighting Rey Mysterio Jr.'s career in World Championship Wrestling, It shows footage of Mysterio beating men like Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis and many other cruiserweights he's been in the ring with. Tonight can Rey Mysterio Jr. beat Japan's Taka Michinoku?

Once the video ends we're taken to the entry way, "Mystery" plays to a good ovation from the crowd as pyro shoots off.... Rey Mysterio Jr. then makes his way down to the ring wearing red, yellow and black. Mysterio stops on top of the stage and poses as more pyro shoots off. Mysterio then walks down the isle slapping hands with the fans at ringside, Mysterio slides into the ring under the bottom rope and poses on the turnbuckles.

Some oriental music hits to no ovation from the crowd, On the video screen the Japanese flag is shown waving... Taka Michinoku then makes his way down the isle way wearing a white robe with some Japanese words on the back. Michinoku slaps hands with a couple fans at ringside before he gets inside the ring. Michinoku takes off his robe revealing a black and blue ring attire. Michinoku poses on the turnbuckle as Rey Mysterio Jr. looks on.

Jimmy Korderas calls for the bell as both Michinoku and Mysterio stare each other down. They lock up and Michinoku puts Mysterio into a arm wringer, Mysterio rolls out of it and takes Taka down with a hip toss. Mysterio goes over to Taka but gets kicked right in the face. Taka kicks Mysterio in the gut and follows up with a quick inside cradle for 2. They both get up to their feet and Taka goes for a kick but it's ducked. Mysterio goes for another hip toss but Taka counters by hitting Mysterio with a knee shot to the midsection. Taka takes Mysterio down with a backslide for 2. They both get up and Mysterio drop kicks Taka down. Mysterio sends Taka out onto the apron.... Mysterio charges but Taka kicks Mysterio right in the face! Taka hits a sunset flip back into the ring and scores a 2 count. Mysterio and Taka both get up to their feet and Taka hits a spinning heel kick for 2. Taka lifts Mysterio up and goes for a early Michinoku Driver attempt but it's reversed into a pinning predicament from Mysterio! 1...2... Taka kicks out! Taka then runs right over Mysterio with a clothesline. Taka locks Mysterio in a arm bar but Mysterio gets out of it with a nip up. Mysterio rakes the eyes of Michinoku and throws Taka out onto the apron....

This time Mysterio drop kicks Taka right off the apron sending Taka out to the floor! Mysterio waits for Taka to get up to his feet.... Mysterio charges off the ropes with a somersault plancha to Taka out on the floor! Mysterio rolls Taka back into the ring and hits a springboard legdrop! Mysterio covers but Taka kicks out at 2. Mysterio lifts Taka up and sends Taka for the ride. Mysterio attempts a leap frog but Taka drop kicks Mysterio down in midair! Taka covers! 1...2... no! Taka lifts Mysterio up by the mask and throws Mysterio out onto the apron! Taka neck snaps Mysterio out to the floor! Mysterio slowly gets up and Taka hits a baseball slide to Mysterio! Taka follows up with a springboard plancha! Taka rolls Mysterio back into the ring and follows up by heading up top.... Mysterio gets up to his feet and Taka comes off the top turnbuckle with a cross body block! 1...2.... Mysterio kicks out! Taka pulls Mysterio up to his feet and scores with a enziguri kick for another 2 count!

Taka sends Mysterio out to the floor! Taka heads up top.... Mysterio gets up and Taka comes off the top with a moonsault all the way out to the floor onto Rey Mysterio Jr.! Taka pulls Mysterio up to his feet and rams Mysterio back first onto the steel ring post! Taka follows up by once again ramming Mysterio's back onto the steel ring post! Taka rolls Mysterio onto the apron and hits a legdrop across Mysterio's throat! Taka puts Mysterio back into the ring and covers for 2. Taka heads up top but he takes too long which allows Mysterio to crotch him on the top turnbuckle.... Mysterio then hits a top turnbuckle hip toss to Taka! Mysterio covers! 1...2.. no! Mysterio lifts Taka up and gets a quick arm drag followed up with a short drop kick to the back. Mysterio lifts Taka up and sends Taka for the ride.... Mysterio monkey flips Taka down! Mysterio then drop kicks Taka! Taka crawls to his feet and gets another drop kick by Mysterio! Mysterio waits for Taka to get up, Mysterio takes Taka over to the floor with a pair of flying head scissors! Mysterio charges off the ropes and hits a corkscrew moonsault to Taka out on the floor! Mysterio puts Taka back into the ring and slingshots back inside the ring with a moonsault for 2. Mysterio charges at Taka attempting a hurricanrana but Taka counters into a sit out powerbomb! Taka covers! 1...2.. Mysterio kicks out! Taka lifts Mysterio up and delivers a big clothesline.

Taka follows up with a asai moonsault for 2. Taka lifts Mysterio back up to his feet and suplexes Mysterio. Taka hangs onto Mysterio and hits another suplex. Taka again hangs onto Mysterio and hits a front suplex! Taka covers but gets 2. Taka lifts Mysterio up and hits a big shoulder breaker. Taka then heads up top..... Taka misses a big splash! Mysterio then fights back and hits a couple right hands to Taka. Mysterio gets a victory roll! 1...2... but no! Taka counters! 1...2... no! Mysterio counters! 1...2... no! Both men get up to their feet and Mysterio takes Taka down with a hurricanrana take over! 1....2... no! Taka counters! Taka slingshots Mysterio to the turnbuckle! Taka then grabs Mysterio and hits a devastating release german suplex! Taka covers! 1...2.. no! Taka goes to work over Mysterio's back as he hits a back breaker. Taka then locks Mysterio into a camel clutch! Taka releases the hold and sends Mysterio for the ride... Taka ducks his head and Mysterio kicks him in the face! Mysterio charges at Taka but ends up taking a huge tilt a whirl back breaker! Taka hooks the legs! 1....2... Mysterio kicks out! Taka lifts Mysterio up and puts Mysterio up across his shoulder.... Taka hits a running powerslam for 2. Taka lifts Mysterio back up and hangs Mysterio crotch first across the rope.... Taka hits a springboard drop kick which again sends Mysterio out to the floor!

Taka goes out after Mysterio and crotches Mysterio across the guardrail! Taka clotheslines Mysterio off the guardrail sending Mysterio to the mats! Taka rolls Mysterio into the ring.... Taka slowly heads up top.... Mysterio though nips up and charges at the ropes making Taka lose his balance crotching Taka across the top turnbuckle! Mysterio goes up top with Taka! Bulldog from the top turnbuckle! Both men are down! Referee Jimmy Korderas begins to count both men down.... 1.....2.....3....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.... Both men crawl to their feet, Taka chops away at Mysterio but Mysterio fires back with chops and right hands! Mysterio DDT's Taka down! Mysterio follows up with a drop kick! Mysterio lifts Taka up and sends Taka for the ride... Mysterio ends up taking Taka down with a springboard drop kick! Mysterio puts Taka neck first across the ropes.... Mysterio runs off the ropes and then comes off the apron kicking Taka in the face with the 6-1-9! Mysterio goes out to the apron and hits a springboard splash back into the ring for 2. Mysterio puts Taka in the corner and hangs Taka upside down.... Mysterio charges at Taka with a huge drop kick to the midsection! Mysterio puts Taka out on the floor with a clothesline....

Mysterio charges off the ropes jumps out to the floor taking Taka over with a hurricanrana! Mysterio puts Taka back into the ring... Mysterio hops up on the apron and calls for the Springboard Hurricanrana! Taka slowly staggers up to his feet... Mysterio comes right off the apron with the Springboard Hurricanrana! 1....2... no! Mysterio can't believe it! Both men get up and Taka goes low on Mysterio with a drop kick to the knees, Taka goes for a overhead belly to belly but Mysterio blocks it, Mysterio then hits a springboard bulldog off the ropes to Taka! Mysterio heads up top.... Taka is flat on his back and Mysterio comes right off the top turnbuckle with a moonsault! Mysterio hooks the legs! 1.....2... no! Taka kicks out! Mysterio lifts Taka up to his feet and places Taka on the top turnbuckle...

Mysterio goes up top with Taka and hits the Hurricanrana right off the top! Mysterio though is also down! At the count of 7 Mysterio rolls over on top of Taka! 1....2.... no! Mysterio can not believe it! Mysterio drags Michinoku up to his feet, Mysterio goes for the irish whip but Taka back elbows Mysterio in the face! Taka then hits the Michinoku Driver out of nowhere! Taka hooks the legs! 1....2....3! Taka's music hits to a good pop from the crowd as Jimmy Korderas raises Taka's arm in the air. Taka poses on the turnbuckle as Jimmy Korderas checks on Mysterio. Taka then heads to the back.

Winner by Pin Fall: Taka Michinoku

84, 70, 98 ****1\4

Taka Michinoku debuted his new gimmick (foreign star), It got a positive response. Taka Michinoku gained overness from this match.

Tony Schiavone- What a match! What a great match up by these two young men! Taka Michinoku just made one hell of a debut!

Mike Tenay- Taka Michinoku wins this one, What a great match up! Taka Michinoku drilled Mysterio with the Michinoku Driver out of nowhere! Taka Michinoku just put himself in line for a WCW Cruiserweight title shot in my opinion after beating Mysterio.

Tony Schiavone- Taka Michinoku has got to be in line for a shot Mike, What a big win a debut win for this young man. Fans I can safely say that Taka Michinoku will have a great career here in World Championship Wrestling.

Mike Tenay- I have to agree with you there Tony.

Tony Schiavone- Fans in any event coming up next Chris Benoit faces Steven Regal for the WCW Television Championship in a strap match! This is certainly a brutal type of match, Both men will be strapped together by a leather strap and the only way to win is to touch all four corners.

Mike Tenay- Tony this one will not be for the weak at heart, These matches can be very brutal!

Tony Schiavone- Fans lets take a look at how Chris Benoit became the Television Champion this is from Monday Nitro a few weeks ago.

Footage is shown on Chris Benoit's Television Championship win a few weeks ago on Monday Nitro, It shows Benoit locking Regal into the Crippler Crossface making Regal tap out! It then shows Chris Benoit celebrating his first ever title win in WCW.

The music of Steven Regal hits the arena to boos from the fans as the blue blood Steven Regal walks down the isle way looking disgusted at the fans. Regal walks down to the ring with a intense look on his face ready to take back his title as the crowd boos the man from England, Regal gets inside the ring and waits not taking his eyes off the entry way.....

"Canadian Crippler" hits the arena to cheers from the crowd as Arn Anderson leads the WCW Television Champion down to the ring. Benoit has the title on his shoulder as Arn Anderson looks on at Steven Regal. Benoit and Anderson walk down the isle way both men staring down Regal. Benoit gets inside the ring and hands the title to referee Mark Johnson and stares down Steven Regal.

Chris Benoit© with Arn Anderson Vs. Steven Regal

Mark Johnson has the leather strap in his hands, Johnson gives one half of it to Regal and then the other half to Benoit. Both men strap themselves to the strap. Johnson checks to see if they're really tied up well and they are. Johnson then takes the Television Championship and raises it high in the air. He shows it to Regal before handing it to the time keeper. Johnson then calls for the bell. Anderson cheers on Benoit as the fans chant "Regal sucks". Regal goes right after Benoit! Regal backs Benoit into the corner and starts chopping and punching away on Benoit. Regal wraps the leather strap around his fist and punches Benoit in the face! Regal goes for another punch but Benoit kicks Regal in between the legs! Benoit backs Regal up to the corner and gets pay back! Benoit chops away at Regal! Benoit then stomps down on Regal like a vicious animal! Benoit lifts Regal up and tries to suplex Regal but Regal hits him in the back putting Benoit down on the canvas! Regal takes the leather strap and starts whipping Benoit down like a dog! Regal chokes Benoit with the leather strap!

Regal taunts Arn Anderson while he chokes Benoit! Regal stops choking Benoit and goes to touch the corners. Regal touches the first corner but when he goes for the second one Benoit gets up and runs right over him with a stiff clothesline! Benoit takes the strap and starts whipping away on Regal! Benoit lifts Regal up and sends Regal to the outside through the middle ropes. Benoit uses the ropes and leather strap to choke Regal! Benoit goes to the outside after Regal and pulls on the strap sending Regal face first to the steel ring post! Benoit then rams Regal's head onto the steel ring post over and over again! Benoit slowly lifts Regal up and we see that Regal has been busted open! Benoit rolls Regal onto the apron and nails Regal on his bloodied forehead! Benoit then chokes away at Regal with the leather strap! Benoit heads up top but Regal crotches Benoit on the top turnbuckle, Regal ties the leather strap around Benoit's neck and then pulls Benoit off the turnbuckle by the neck! Regal starts whipping Benoit with the leather strap over and over! Regal stops as blood comes down from his forehead. Regal wraps the strap back around his fist and punches Benoit in the head with it! Regal punches Benoit over and over again with the leather strap wrapped around his fist! Regal lifts Benoit up and suplexes Benoit.

Regal touches the first corner. Regal then goes over to the second corner and touches it, Regal goes for the third corner but Benoit tugs on the leather strap sending Regal backwards right into a german suplex from Benoit! Benoit hangs onto Regal and hits a second german suplex! Benoit once again hangs onto Regal and hits a third german suplex! But Benoit again hangs onto Regal and takes Regal down with a fourth german suplex! Benoit goes for a fifth one but Regal low blows Benoit! Regal pulls on the leather strap sending Benoit right into a neck breaker! Regal stomps down on Benoit as blood continues to pour down from his forehead. Regal stomps down on Benoit, Regal lifts Benoit up and rams Benoit's head onto the turnbuckle. Regal tries to suplex Benoit but Benoit hits him with a forearm shot to the back of the head. Benoit kicks Regal in the gut and plants Regal down with a DDT! Benoit crawls up to his feet as Anderson tells him to go to the corners! But instead Benoit wraps the leather strap around his fist! Regal slowly gets up and Benoit starts punching Regal in his bloodied forehead with the leather strap! Benoit then goes to the first corner! Benoit touches the second one! Benoit goes for the third one but Regal low blows Benoit! Regal clotheslines Benoit out to the floor! Regal goes outside after Benoit and sends Benoit back first to the steel guardrail! Regal lifts Benoit up and drops him down across the guardrail!

Regal chokes Benoit with the leather strap! Regal taunts Anderson as he rolls Benoit back inside the ring. Regal heads up top.... Regal has the leather strap wrapped around his fist! Benoit gets up and Regal comes off the top with a double ax handle using the leather strap! Regal mounts on top of Benoit and hammers Benoit with right hands! Regal then attempts a boston crab but he can't turn Benoit around! Regal though just sends Benoit to the corner with a catapult! Regal side suplexes Benoit down. Regal goes over to the first corner and touches it, Regal then goes to the second corner and touches it as well! Regal goes to the third corner and touches it as well! Regal is about to go to the fourth corner but Benoit pulls on the strap sending Regal right into the Crippler Crossface! Regal taps out but there's no submissions! Regal screams in pain as Benoit wrenches back on the Crossface! Regal taps but Benoit doesn't let go! Regal ends up passing out to the pain! Benoit lets go of the hold as Anderson tells him to finish it! Benoit touches the first corner! Benoit then touches the second corner followed by the third one!

Benoit goes for the fourth but Regal low blows Benoit! Regal sends Benoit out to the apron! Regal tries to suplex Benoit back into the ring but Benoit counters by dropping Regal down across the ropes. Benoit comes back into the ring and runs right over Regal with a clothesline! Benoit lifts Regal up Benoit goes for another clothesline but Regal ducks and Benoit accidentally drills referee Mark Johnson with the clothesline! This allows Regal to nail Benoit from behind and hit the wrap around neck breaker! Regal then takes the leather strap off of around his fist! Regal goes out to the floor to the time keepers table! Regal grabs the Television Championship but Arn Anderson stops Regal from coming into the ring with the title.... So Regal nails Anderson with the belt putting Anderson down! Regal comes back into the ring with the title in hand..... Regal goes to hit Benoit with the belt but Benoit ducks, Benoit kicks Regal in the gut and takes the title..... Benoit clocks Regal with the title right in between the eyes! Benoit goes over to the referee to try to get him up...... Regal slowly gets up to his feet and grabs the title, Benoit turns around and Regal clocks Benoit with the title!

Regal then turns Benoit over and locks Benoit into the Regal Stretch! Benoit taps out just like Regal was! Regal keeps the hold on and Benoit quickly fades! Regal lets go of the hold as Benoit is out, Regal hooks the strap back around his fist..... Referee Mark Johnson slowly stirs..... Regal touches the first corner! Regal then touches the second corner! Regal touches the third time! Regal goes for the fourth corner but when he turns around Arn Anderson comes into the ring and drills Regal with the Anderson Spinebuster to a huge pop from the crowd! Anderson rolls outside as the referee finally gets up! Both Benoit and Regal are out! Benoit slowly gets up and sees that Regal is out! Benoit touches the first corner! Benoit then slowly makes his way to the second corner and touches it!

Benoit then touches the third corner! Benoit falls down though! Anderson cheers Benoit on as Benoit crawls to the fourth corner and touches it! "Canadian Crippler" hits to a great ovation from the fans as Arn Anderson comes into the ring. Johnson hands Benoit the Television Championship as Benoit underhooks the leather strap. Anderson raises Benoit's arm high in the air as the crowd cheers. Anderson then helps Benoit to the back as Regal is left laid out.

Winner and STILL WCW Television Champion: Chris Benoit

89, 85, 94 **** 3/4

The WCW Television title has gained in image.

Tony Schiavone- Chris Benoit retains the title in a hard fought match, What a brutal affair this one was. Regal's been busted open quite badly.

Mike Tenay- Regal got sent to that ring post face first resulting in him getting busted wide open Tony, I don't know how Regal was able to finish the match. But in the end Chris Benoit retains the title thanks to a little help from Arn Anderson.

Tony Schiavone- Anderson just got revenge for Regal nailing him with the title, I guess fair is fair. Fans in any event coming up next we got another title match. This time Eddie Guerrero defends the WCW United States Championship against Ultimo Dragon. Sonny Oono and Ultimo Dragon has been on a quest to show Japanese superiority in World Championship Wrestling and Oono claims that tonight we'll have a new champion.

Mike Tenay- Lets not forget that Sonny Oono has said that when Ultimo Dragon wins the title that they'll rename it to the "Japan Championship". Eddie Guerrero is at a disadvantage due to being pinned by Ultimo Dragon leading to this one.

Tony Schiavone- Fans next month's Pay Per View will be the spring time tradition Spring Stampede live from Denver, Colorado Sunday April 20th from the Denver Coliseum. Tickets are sold out for that huge event next month.

A short video plays hyping next month's Pay Per View, Spring Stampede!

user posted image

Live from: Denver, Colorado from The Denver Coliseum

The crowd boos as Ultimo Dragon's music hits the arena, Sonny Oono comes out wearing a bright orange suit with a small camera in hand, Ultimo Dragon then steps out through the curtain wearing his pink ring attire as Oono claps, Dragon poses on the stage as Oono takes a quick picture. Ultimo Dragon and Sonny Oono walk down to the ring with Oono telling the camera man that Japan is number one! Ultimo Dragon and Oono get into the ring and Oono takes off Dragon's cape. Oono then heads to the outside as Ultimo Dragon stands in the ring.

Eddie Guerrero's music hits the arena to a good ovation from the fans, Eddie Guerrero makes his way down the isle wearing black and red with the WCW United States Championship around his waist. Guerrero stops on top of the stage and poses, Guerrero then walks down the isle slapping hands with the crowd while Sonny Oono and Ultimo Dragon look on. Guerrero gets inside the ring and poses on the turnbuckle. Guerrero then takes the title off of around his waist and hands it to referee Teddy Long.

Eddie Guerrero© Vs. Ultimo Dragon with Sonny Oono

Teddy Long raises the WCW United States Championship high in the air for everyone to see. He then shows it to Dragon before handing it to the time keeper. Long calls for the bell! Both men circle the ring before locking up, Dragon gets the better of Guerrero over powering the champion and gets a quick near fall. Eddie though gets up to his feet and kicks Ultimo Dragon in the midsection. Eddie takes Ultimo Dragon down with a side headlock take over. Eddie keeps Dragon in a side headlock as Oono cheers Dragon on telling him to fight out. Dragon nips up out of it and as both men get up to their feet Dragon slaps Eddie Guerrero right across the face! Eddie responds by slapping Dragon across the face! Eddie then nails Ultimo Dragon with big right hands! Eddie back elbows Dragon in the face before sending Dragon for the ride. Eddie hip tosses Dragon high in the air! Eddie follows up with a clothesline which sends Dragon out to the floor! Eddie Guerrero hits a pescado to Dragon out on the floor! Eddie lifts Dragon up and sends Dragon face first to the steel ring post! Eddie then rolls Dragon back into the ring and heads up top.

Ultimo Dragon gets up to his feet and is met by a big cross body block by Eddie Guerrero! 1...2... Ultimo Dragon kicks out! Eddie lifts Dragon up and goes for a brainbuster but Dragon counters into a jaw breaker! Ultimo Dragon then drills Eddie with a super kick! Ultimo Dragon hooks the leg! 1...2... no! Eddie Guerrero barely kicked out of that one! Oono shouts to Dragon to whip Eddie's American behind! Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie Guerrero up to his feet and easily suplexes the United States Champion. Ultimo Dragon covers but again Eddie Guerrero kicks out at 2. Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie back up and hits another suplex! Dragon hooks the legs but once again Guerrero kicks out. Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie back up to his feet and attempts a third suplex but this time Eddie Guerrero counters and suplexes Ultimo Dragon across the ropes! Eddie nails Ultimo Dragon punches Dragon before hitting Dragon with a stiff right hand knocking Dragon back out to the floor! Eddie Guerrero slowly heads up top as Ultimo Dragon gets up.... Eddie launches himself off the top turnbuckle but Dragon hits a midair drop kick driving Eddie Guerrero down on the floor back first! Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie up and rolls him back inside the ring.

Ultimo Dragon comes back inside the ring and covers! 1....2.... Eddie Guerrero has his foot on the ropes! Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie up to his feet and slams Guerrero down to the canvas. Dragon delivers a legdrop to Eddie Guerrero and hooks the legs but Eddie gets the shoulder up before the three count. Ultimo Dragon sends Eddie Guerrero to the corner and charges at Eddie with a hand spring back elbow to the face. Dragon follows up with a running bulldog for 2. Ultimo Dragon works over Eddie's injured back and rolls Eddie Guerrero over on his stomach, Ultimo Dragon hooks up Eddie's legs and raises Guerrero high in the air with a Mexican surfboard stretch! Teddy Long asks Eddie if he'll give it up but Eddie screams no! Dragon puts the pressure to Guerrero's back and Teddy Long continues asking Guerrero if he'll give it up but Guerrero again says no! Dragon ends up letting Guerrero down. Dragon kicks Eddie Guerrero in the back before lifting Guerrero up to his feet and suplexing Eddie Guerrero down. Ultimo Dragon then heads up top..... Ultimo Dragon goes for a moonsault but Eddie rolls out of the way!

Both men lay down on the canvas motionless as Teddy Long begins the count. 1....2....3....4....5....6....7....8.... Dragon slowly stirs followed up by Eddie Guerrero. Dragon goes for a side kick but it's ducked. Eddie nails Dragon with big right hands and backdrops Dragon! Eddie waits for Dragon to get up to his feet before hitting a beautiful drop kick to Dragon! Eddie lifts Dragon up and takes Dragon down with a quick snap suplex. Eddie Guerrero heads out to the apron. Guerrero calls for something as the crowd gets behind him, Guerrero slingshots off the apron with a senton bomb to the chest of Ultimo Dragon! Eddie Guerrero hooks the legs! 1....2... no! Eddie can't believe it! Eddie lifts Dragon up by the mask and puts Dragon in the corner. Eddie charges at Dragon with a running clothesline! Eddie hangs Dragon upside down in the corner in the tree of woe! Eddie goes to the opposite corner.... Eddie then charges at Dragon with a huge drop kick to the midsection putting Dragon down! Eddie covers as Sonny Oono is going insane out on the floor!

1....2.... no! Eddie Guerrero lifts Ultimo Dragon back up to his feet and this time takes Dragon out with a huge brainbuster! Eddie Guerrero calls for the Frog Splash! Eddie Guerrero slowly heads up top as Oono shouts for Dragon to get up! Eddie Guerrero leaps off the top turnbuckle attempting the Frog Splash but at the last possible second Ultimo Dragon rolls out of the way and Guerrero goes crashing to the canvas! Ultimo Dragon slowly gets up to his feet and lifts Eddie Guerrero up. Ultimo Dragon positions Eddie Guerrero into a powerbomb but instead of dropping Guerrero down Dragon runs with Guerrero delivering a running powerbomb! Ultimo Dragon hooks the legs but somehow Eddie Guerrero kicks out at 2! Ultimo Dragon lifts Eddie Guerrero up and places Eddie on the top turnbuckle. Ultimo Dragon heads up top with Guerrero..... Dragon attempts a superplex but Eddie blocks it by pushing Dragon in the midsection several times! Guerrero then shoves Dragon down to the canvas! Eddie Guerrero then leaps off the top turnbuckle with the Frog Splash! Eddie hooks the legs! 1...2....3! The fans cheer as Eddie Guerrero's music hits the arena. Teddy Long hands Eddie Guerrero the United States Championship as Sonny Oono comes inside the ring and checks on Ultimo Dragon. Eddie Guerrero poses on the turnbuckle with the title before heading to the back.

Winner by Pin Fall and STILL WCW United States Champion: Eddie Guerrero

88, 77, 100 ****1\2

The WCW United States title has gained in image.

Tony Schiavone- Eddie Guerrero retains the title in a hard fought match up, Eddie might be seriously injured from coming down back first onto the floor. But what a great match nonetheless with Eddie Guerrero retaining the title.

Mike Tenay- Eddie Guerrero might need some time off after this match, Ultimo Dragon gave him a fight like no one else has.

Tony Schiavone- Eddie Guerrero has been an amazing United States Champion thus far with victories over Syxx, Steve McMichael, Ultimo Dragon and many others. Fans coming up next this won't be a scientific match it will be a chain on a pole match. Ken Shamrock takes on Big Bubba Rogers. And Mike what a psychical battle this one is gonna be.

Mike Tenay- Tony these two men have been an intense feud and it has proven that Ken Shamrock means it when he says he's the world's most dangerous man.

Tony Schiavone- Yeah but Big Bubba Rogers is another dangerous man, Rogers has busted Shamrock open with that chain before. This one is going to be as physical as ever. Shamrock has been very impressive since debuting in World Championship Wrestling but if there's anyone who can beat him it's Big Bubba Rogers.

We're shown an advertisement for Mean Gene Okerlund's WCW hotline! Call the hotline for the latest news in professional wrestling! Call 1900-99-95000! That's 1900-99-95000! Kids remember to get your parents permission before calling the hotline!

The music of the nWo hits the arena to boos from the crowd, Big Bubba Rogers walks down to the ring wearing all black (his WWF Big Bossman outfit) with a sick grin on his face. Rogers tells the camera that tonight he's going to show everyone who's the world's most dangerous man! Rogers poses inside the ring as the fans boo.

Ken Shamrock's music hits to a great ovation from the crowd, Ken Shamrock walks down the long entry way wearing all red with a angry intense look on his face. Shamrock gets up on top of the steel steps and closes his eyes, Shamrock smacks himself on the head before letting out a scream. Shamrock gets inside the ring and stares down Big Bubba Rogers.

Chain On A Pole Match

Referee Mike Chioda goes over the rules. The chain is hooked up to the fifteen foot pole on top of the ring post. To win this match you must climb the turnbuckle and get the chain... Once you get the chain you use it on your opponent until they're knocked out! Chioda calls for the bell and both men go at it trading right hands! Shamrock gets the best of Rogers and knocks him down with a stiff right hand! Rogers stumbles up to his feet and Shamrock runs right over him with a clothesline! Shamrock lifts Rogers up by the head and starts ramming it onto the turnbuckle as the fans count along! 1...2....3...4....5...6...7...8....9...10! Shamrock sends Rogers to the opposite corner and charges but gets a boot right to the face! Rogers follows up with a stiff clothesline putting Shamrock down! Rogers starts stomping away on Shamrock! Rogers grabs Shamrock and sends Shamrock out to the floor through the middle ropes. Rogers goes up on the apron as Shamrock slowly gets up, Rogers jumps off the apron but Shamrock nails him with a stiff right hand to the gut! Shamrock sends Rogers to the steel guardrail back first!

Shamrock then sent Rogers to the ring post face first! Shamrock grabs a steel chair from ringside and blasts Rogers over the back with it! Shamrock rolls Rogers back into the ring. Shamrock comes back inside the ring with the steel chair in hand. Shamrock goes to hit Rogers with the chair but Rogers goes low on Shamrock with a low blow! Rogers takes the steel chair and nails Shamrock in the ribs with it! Rogers then takes the chair and drills Shamrock right over with the head with it! Rogers drops the chair down and taunts the crowd and Shamrock! The fans start booing Rogers and start a "Shamrock" chant. Rogers goes to climb the turnbuckle..... Rogers slowly makes his way near the top of the pole but Shamrock gets up! Shamrock shakes the ropes crotching Rogers down! Shamrock back suplexes Rogers off the top turnbuckle putting both men down! Shamrock is the first one up to his feet. Shamrock climbs the turnbuckle and almost grabs the chain but Rogers low blows Shamrock from behind! Rogers puts Shamrock up on his shoulder and drops Shamrock down to the canvas!

Rogers lifts Shamrock up and sends Shamrock to the corner. Rogers charges at Shamrock with a avalanche! Rogers then drops Shamrock down to the canvas with a sidewalk slam. Rogers lifts Shamrock up and puts Shamrock across the ropes neck first.... Rogers charges off the ropes and drops down leg first across Shamrock's neck snapping it right off the ropes! Rogers lifts Shamrock up to his feet and positions Shamrock for a piledriver..... Rogers piledrives Shamrock down to the canvas and Shamrock looks to be out of it! Rogers starts climbing the turnbuckle! Rogers reaches the pole and unhooks the chain! Rogers comes off the turnbuckle with the chain wrapped around his fist! Shamrock gets up to his feet and Rogers goes to hit Shamrock but Shamrock ducks, Shamrock takes Rogers out with a side kick making the chain fall to the canvas! Shamrock lifts Rogers up and grabs Rogers around the waist....

Belly to belly suplex! Shamrock lets out a loud yell as the announcers mention that he's in the zone! Shamrock lifts Rogers up and puts Rogers in the corner. Shamrock grabs the chain and wraps it around his fist! Shamrock starts punching Rogers in the corner right on the face with the chain wrapped right hand! Shamrock punches Rogers over and over again! Shamrock is liked a rabid animal punching away at Rogers! Shamrock finally stops and Rogers falls down to the canvas! Shamrock lifts Rogers back up and Rogers is busted open badly! Shamrock nails Rogers with another right hand wrapped with the chain and this time Rogers goes down! Rogers is out and Chioda awards the match to Shamrock! Ken Shamrock's music plays to cheers from the crowd. Shamrock stands over a bloodied Rogers.... Shamrock throws the chain down on Rogers and heads to the back as the crowd cheers.

Winner: Ken Shamrock

82, 84, 79 **3/4

Ken Shamrock gained overness from this feud ending. Big Bubba Rogers gained overness from this feud ending.

Tony Schiavone- Shamrock! Shamrock! Shamrock! Oh my God! He destroyed Big Bubba Rogers!

Mike Tenay- Shamrock busted Rogers wide open with that chain! What a violent display by Ken Shamrock! He's an animal!

Tony Schiavone- Ken Shamrock proves to the whole world that his nickname ain't no marketing ploy it's the real Mckoy! Fans if you thought this one was a physical match you haven't seen anything yet, Up next Diamond Dallas Page takes on Scott Hall in a No Holds Barred match! And fans this one is personal.

Mike Tenay- Tony last Monday night we saw DDP and Scott Hall get into yet another brawl and I can't wait to see what happens tonight when these two men go at it. No Holds Barred these must be a winner.

Tony Schiavone- Fans last week DDP embarrassed Scott Hall by bringing up the "Diamond Studd" and Hall got even with Page by insulting Page's wife Kimberly Page. These two men used to be good friends but now they're enemies. Lets take a look at how this one came about!

A video is shown hyping up the DDP/Scott Hall feud. It shows footage of both men hitting their finishing moves to each other and plenty of other footages as well. The video ends with a shot of Scott Hall and DDP staring each other down.