EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are so gay.

Of course it doesn't help that ROC and CSAMH both found horrible pics of my Milla. She got that high on the list because of me. I had her high on my list, plus I'm a donator! (Y)

And what's up with you guys and tits? It's not about big or small, it's about the fact that they're tits... wonderful lucious tits. Big or small, it's all good in my hood.

here's my milla

Edited by Zero

And along with Zero, I had Milla high (number 1 infact) and am a donator! So I guess you can "blame" us...Although "Worship" would be a better word.

Fitzy....Yeah I like women without too many curves.

I used to like curves as a teenager, but my tastes changed when I hit 20.

Small pert breasts that don't sag - that's where it's at....

And along with Zero, I had Milla high (number 1 infact) and am a donator! So I guess you can "blame" us...Although "Worship" would be a better word.

Fitzy....Yeah I like women without too many curves.

Small pert breasts that don't sag - that's where it's at....

Fourteen right here. I > Hamustah~!

I didn't even realise we donators got extra points.

I hope you are not saying that only teenagers should find women with curves hot. Not that I am a teenager (21), but if that's what you are saying, that's pretty dumb.

He said he didn't like women with curves since he hit his 20's. In no way is that saying that people who are 20 and over shouldn't like women with curves.

I hope you are not saying that only teenagers should find women with curves hot. Not that I am a teenager (21), but if that's what you are saying, that's pretty dumb.

He said he didn't like women with curves since he hit his 20's. In no way is that saying that people who are 20 and over shouldn't like women with curves.

I'm not saying anything about teenage tastes...I'm just saying that was when I really changed my tastes.

As Benji said at 14 he's not the biggest fan of curves so any kind of "Teenagers like curves" argument would be stupid.

Heroin look? I don't like the eyes of the heroin look, cos it's just not a nice thing.

However the models that have classically been used for the heroin look (Kate Moss, Jodie Kidd etc) have the most amazing cheekbones and angular look.

Too skinny is just nasty (some older Jodie Kidd pictures aren't particularly pleasant) but for me there is a happy medium to be found.

I like the catwalk model look rather than the classical beauty look.

I'm a big fan of UK size 6 /8 women. Any thinnner and it's just too unsexy.

600e61ab.jpg

6. Alyson Hannigan

Place on List II: #11

Place on List I: #13

Now benefitting from the success of comedy stuff like her filmwork in the American Pie movies and the new hit TV comedy How I Met Your Mother, Hannigan still has fans from her first work on the cult hit Buffy The Vampire Slayer, where she played the mousy Willow. After her breakout role in the Pie films, she mostly took to TV guest appearances until the Neil Patrick Harris series found her.

My Opinion: Cute...that's all really. Not certain if she deserves a top ten, though.

Burntime_Natalie_Portman06.jpg

5. Natalie Portman

Place in List II: #4

Place in List I: #45

The cute girl from The Professional and Star Wars Episodes I-III has grown up fast as well as grown by leaps and bounds as a young actress. With fantastic star-turning roles in features like Closer and Garden State, prepare to see her this March in the Wachowski Brothers produced V for Vendetta, where she will be playing a bald freedom fighter (and yet still cute).

My Opinion: Out of all of these on this year's list, I'll put Portman down as the best one. Even though I'm a huge Hayek fan, Portman is in her prime of hotness and in her talent in her craft.