EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

Welcome to the third edition of the EWB Top 50 Women list. Enjoy yourself, comment, bitch, and whatever. Just make sure said post has some content. Other than that, go free.

natalie_imbruglia_010.jpg

50. Natalie Imbruglia

Place in List II: N/A

Place in List I: N/A

A very popular signer in England, Natalie Imbruglia has also had a surprising amount of success in the United States as well. Her single "Torn" hit #1 on the American charts in 1998. Another minor hit followed with the track "Wrong Impression". She also starred in a hit film, Johnny English, in 2003.

My Opinion: Bleh. Not digging it. Next...

8d763d7d.jpg

49. Claire Forlani

Place in List II: N/A

In 1995 model Claire Forlani took to the type of thing that equaled success for Milla Jovovich and later Rebecca Romijn when she took a movie in the Kevin Smith film Mallrats. While the film never gained huge success, it did get her a decent following among Askew fans and did help get her more roles in features like 1998's Meet Joe Black and 2003's The Medallion. But perhaps her best thing is her modeling career and shoots with Esquire and Vogue are no joke, either.

My Opinion: Forlani's a rather hot person. Her sexy peak probably was Mallrats, though.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_ASIA04.jpg

48. Asia Argento

Place in List II: #40

Rarely has there been such a radiant actress that it almost makes you nearly forget how crappy the movie you're watching is. But much like Mia Kirshner in The Crow: City of Angels, there is something divinely sexy about the wild actress Asia Argento in her role in the otherwise awful Vin Diesel flick, XXX. Getting her start in the 90s with indy films, her indy highlight was starring with Jared Harris in the 1998 crime heist/love story B. Monkey. But her breakout role came in the aforementioned flick and later roles have included much more diverse fare like George Romero's Land of the Dead and Gus Van Zant's Last Days.

My Opinion: One of my faves that made the list. Definitely hot.

389ac656.jpg

47. Jennifer Connelly

Place in List II: #33

Even after years of starring in more small-time fare like Mulholland Falls and Dark City, it came as a surprise to no one who followed her career when Jennifer Connelly struck the A-list with her Oscar winning role in A Beautiful Mind in 2001. It was a long time coming for the actress, whose career in acting has spanned over two decades. She has since starred in movies like 2003's The Hulk and 2005's Dark Water.

My Opinion: Another hot one again.

jook: take notes on how not to make a list suck ass.

You ain't fucking kidding. As long as the Hiltons, Anniston, and anyone appealing to the "tween" crowd don't show up, then we have ourselves a wonderful list.

Whooooo I voted 50 and 49 onto this list! I rock so hard!

Gah and Connelly's back with her two vicious pet caterpillars.

Imbruglia = best with short hair.

First time I saw Claire Forlani was in The Rock as Sean Connery's daughter Jade....Happy days

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Asia's up there, and she was pretty much the only one of my list I expected to see make it, so I'm happy. If Paris Hilton gets up there, though, someones getting proper stabbed.

jook: take notes on how not to make a list suck ass.

Piss off.

I try.

ROC: Less discussion, more list posting.

Is this gonna turn into another 'Eliza Duhsku: Hot or Not?' debate like last time? That and the eternal bashing of Gooner4Life for liking Mariah Sharipova.

Edited by King Ellis