• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel_Weisz_002.jpg

35. Rachel Weisz

Place in List II: N/A

Place in List I: N/A

One of the many Brit entries on this list, and this one is much more in good reason. A popular actress in Britain, Weisz broke through in America with 1999's The Mummy. She soon took a mix of big and small budget features, including About A Boy, The Mummy Returns, The Shape of Things, Constantine, and The Constant Gardener. And even though she's fast approaching 40, she still looks undeniably sexy.

My Opinion: I love Benji...he knows the hotness of Weisz... (Y)

You'd better fucking believe it :wub:

Guest sahyder2k5

Wow, my screen was flooded with smelly Chinks for a minute, thanks CSAMH, Anywhoo, Amy Lee, I don't really care about, Rachel Weizs is okay, that Chink girl is a pass and Kristen Bell gets an anal fucking and all sorts of painful sexual stuff done to her.

She's Japanese you ignoramus

Oh that explains why you're all over her :P

I keed. I love your Japanness.

I guess people like what they know...I watch Japanese films, like fashion (hence Milla) and keep an eye for English actresses (like Claire Forlani).

I don't know half of the women on this list from US programmes or the sort of films I don't watch.... (Y)

Thanks for thuggy for his consultation (and searching in the case of Kreuk) of both of these list entries.

nerblejessicasimpsonrs035ps.jpg

32. Jessica Simpson

Place in List I: #14

Ah yes, the famous pop singer/newlywed/hottie/bad actress herself. Simpson returns to the countdown after a surprise non-appearance in list two. Simpson has went to work on her acting career most recently with a feature role in the Dukes of Hazzard movie and while there's no other planned movie roles for her, I'm certain she'll gain the attention of at least a shallow teen comedy director or something...

My Opinion: Who am I to argue her not being hot? A fool, that's what.

kristin67.jpg

31. Kristin Kreuk

Woohoo! Another Canadian on the list!!! Hooray Canada! Anyways, nearly everyone in the world knows Ms. Kreuk as the naive Lana Lane from the Superman-inspired series Smallville. She has also rounded up a decent bit of film credits, including Eurotrip and the currently filming indy period piece Partition with Neve Campbell. And while she hasn't done much outside of Smallville, the show's continued success should help her find plenty of work after the series ends.

My Opinion: A rather dashing and cute Canadian. But maybe not top 50 material.

She's Japanese you ignoramus

Oh that explains why you're all over her :P

I keed. I love your Japanness.

I guess people like what they know...I watch Japanese films, like fashion (hence Milla) and keep an eye for English actresses (like Claire Forlani).

I don't know half of the women on this list from US programmes or the sort of films I don't watch.... (Y)

I believe you forgot anorexic, flat chested, ugly looking women.

Can't say I am really liking this list thus far, personally.

Oh yeah, I forgot. (Y)

shirley2post.jpg

30. Shirley Manson

Place in List II: #37

Ah yes, everyone's favorite lead singer of a rock band...(well, second favorite, according to this list, anyway) It'd kinda hard to believe Shirley Manson's band has been around for the better part of a decade now and yet she hasn't stopped being hot one bit. Oh, and the band's enjoyed some rather smashing success themselves, with hit singles like the MTV smash "Push It", "Special", and the recent singles "Why do You Love Me?" and "Bleed Like Me."

My Opinion: You guys didn't go wrong here...she looked hawt in the "Bleed Like Me" video.

42094042.jpg

29. Kelly Brook

Place in List II: #39

Here ya go, another Brit model with highly evolved breasts...yep, it's Kelly Brook, bitches, the glamorous model who's enjoyed amazing popularity in Britain. She hasn't done so much in America. Barring appearances on Smallville and the like, American audiences haven't seen much of her. But if we can let big-tit wonders like Anderson and Electra by, surely Brook will be next.

My Opinion: Damn you guys have consistancy. Most of these bitches are rather hot.