Amazonnnnnnn.co.uk

ravenjuice

Ok so i preordered the new smackdown off here today for 28.98 (paid for first class delivery) and just for the people that have pre ordered games off it before, when do you usually get the game?

My mum pre ordered the last harry potter book from the same site, but i can't remember how long it took...any help would be appreciated, and yes i do realise it can vary with out awkward postal service, i just want to know what its been like in your experience.

For things that come out Friday's, which this does, I usually get it the day before release, sometimes even two days before release. I usually pre-order stuff when they're first announced on the site though, so if you'ev only just ordered, depending on how many other people have ordered it, you'll get it the day of release or Saturday at the latest.

I've generally got my games the day before their official release, but GTA: SA arrived the day after. And I was so excited about getting it on the day of release too sad.gif

Hah, my San Andreas came on the day of release, along with my MP3 player and the Battle Royale Soundtrack. I love Amazon.co.uk :P

I've generally got my games the day before their official release, but GTA: SA arrived the day after. And I was so excited about getting it on the day of release too sad.gif

Hah, my San Andreas came on the day of release, along with my MP3 player and the Battle Royale Soundtrack. I love Amazon.co.uk :P

It varies. Occasionally I've had stuff the day of release, others it can be a few days after (E.g a Friday release gets there Monday morning). Usually its the day after, but it seems to be quite random at times.