The Battleground Video Game Finalé

Benji

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamn FF7 is overrated. Chrono Trigger destroys it in every way; the battle systems are similar, but CT's tech's/Dual techs just make it so much better, the storyline(Though I can admit FF7's is great), and the style was just much smoother for me.

And not liking Soccer, makes me disagree with #2, but that's that far too biased to actually comment on :P. GTA games are a bore once you finish them up too, but I agree that SA is the best of them.

I can't believe that FF7 is #1. I thought that the fanboys of that game weren't so strong over here. I mean, the game is good, but it's not THAT good. Same thing for the football manager series. Is it a good game? Yeah. But is it anywhere NEAR the top-five games of all-time? Hell no.

Footy Manager deserved it's place at AT LEAST number 2 which I was pleased about.

I've never played Chrono Trigger though (the only game out of the top 5 that I haven't) so don't know if it deserves its place or not...

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Surprised to see Halo 2 so low. But, I suppose it comes in as second-best FPS ever behind Goldeneye, can't really disagree with that.

The CM/FM games do not deserve to be so high though. Yes, they're fun, but very inaccurate and take forever to load at times (even with my better RAM chip). Top ten maybe, #2 hell no.

Quite happy to see No Mercy up there. What a game. *applauds all of the game contestants, standing one-man ovasion*

Dunno why Benji's getting heat, we're the ones that voted. I don't want to have to read essays on any of the games, mainly because I've played most of them, and if you haven't, you know what to do when you have some spare cash on a rainy day. ;)

Dunno why Benji's getting heat, we're the ones that voted. I don't want to have to read essays on any of the games, mainly because I've played most of them, and if you haven't, you know what to do when you have some spare cash on a rainy day. ;)

Hehe, I quite liked the list. I don't mind the heat, it comes with making lists, it's like peeing off a bridge onto a police car.

No I don't know what I mean.