CZW - To The Top of the Wrestling World

TheRyno

Results of CZW Cage of Death 6

Live at the New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

December 11, 2004

Pre-Show Two-Ring Battle Royale

Derek Frazier wins. Other participants are Jon Dahmer, DJ Hyde, Cory Kastle, Niles Young, Sean Bishop, GQ and Nick Berk.

Pre-Show IWS Match

Kid Kamikaze w/ Elsa Bangz over Beef Wellington

Six-Man Tag Match

All Money Is Legal over Heretic/Spyral/Ghost Shadow

CHIKARA Trios Match

Blackjack Marciano (introduced by Chris Hero prior to the match)/"Sweet And Sour" Larry Sweeney/Hallowicked over Mike Quackenbush/Ultramantis Black/Jigsaw

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Title Match

Loser Leaves CZW!

Sonjay Dutt retains the Jr. title against M-Dogg 20

Xtreme Strong Style Tournament Finals

B-Boy over Dan Maff

After the match, Zandig came out and forced Chris Hero to defend his Iron Man title against B-Boy.

CZW Iron Man Title Match

B-Boy over Chris Hero to become the NEW Iron Man Champion!

After the match, Chris Hero threw a fit and walked out of CZW!

So-Cal vs Canada Tag Match

Super Dragon and Excalibur over Kevin Steen and El Generico

After the match, Steen brutalized Generico with a chair. Super Dragon came back into the ring and gave Generico a double-foot stomp from the top rope on his head through a chair!

CZW World Title Match

Ladders and Scaffolds

The Messiah over Adam Flash and Kaos to retain the World title.

CZW Tag Team Title Match

Cage of Death Match

Team Ca$h = Chris Ca$h/JC Bailey/Nate Webb/Sexxxy Eddy

Over

Team Blackout = Ruckus/Sabian/King/Jack Evans

Things to mention: Robby Mireno and Maven Bentley were handcuffed together above the Cage of Death. Jack Evans almost killed himself with a flip over the cage, landing on the guardrail. Chris Ca$h got the final pin over Sabian. Zandig came out after the match and announced any combination of Team Ca$h can defend the CZW Tag Titles

Cage of Death Match

H8 Club vs H8 Club

Nick Gage and Nate Hatred vs Justice Pain and Wifebeater went to a NO CONTEST!

The brutality of this match was off the charts! The Cage could not even contain these four men as a few pieces of the cage broke off and the action spilled to the outside. The match was stopped by the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission due to excessive violence and the safety of the fans.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZW Uncivlilzed

Fan Report From The New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

February 13, 2005

Before the official show started, Kaos came out to cut a promo about how he was robbed of the CZW World title at COD6. The fans didn't want to hear any of it and started booing right off the bat. It ran on for about five minutes until La Familia De Tijuana - Nicho, Damien and Halloween - ran out and beat him up a bit. Kaos took a little bit of punishment then ran off like a pussy. Good stuff to get the fans riled up.

CHIKARA vs IWS Six-Man Tag

Mike Quackenbush/Hallowicked/Jigsaw over El Generico/Kevin Steen/Sexxxy Eddy

It wasn't really explained why 'Wicked joined Quack and Jigsaw when he was on the opposite team at COD6 but oh well. I guess that's CZW for ya. Anyways, Quack got the pin on Generico when Steen wouldn't tag out. Steen kept yelling at Generico while Eddy walked out on them both, talking about how he had better tag partners in Team Ca$h.

The Blackout (Ruckus and Sabian) over The Wildcards (Eddie Kingston and Jack Marciano)

Decent match but the fans didn't really get into it. Ruckus pinned Eddie with a handful of tights. After the match, The Wildcards stayed in the ring until Super Dragon and Excalibur ran out and attacked them while Ruckus and Sabian laughed in the aisle. It looks like The Blackout might have hired Super Dragon and Excalibur to do their dirty work.

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt danced out to the ring and issued an open challenge to anyone (and he meant ANYONE) in Philly. I think it's fair to say the fans were shocked when Christian York to accept. I thought he retired.

Sonjay Dutt © over Christian York to retain

Best wrestling match of the night by far. York looked good but must've been a bit rusty as he wasn't able to get the pin over Dutt. Both men shook hands and York let Dutt celebrate his well-deserved victory in the ring.

Six-Man Tag Match

La Familia De Tijuana (Nicho El Millionario/Damien 666/Halloween)

Over

Team Ca$h (Chris Ca$h/Nate Webb/JC Bailey)

La Familia looked a lot tighter and much more cohesive than Team Ca$h, who I'm sure are still nursing their wounds from COD6. The end came when Nicho pinned Bailey, who looked pretty dejected with himself for losing the match. Therefore, Mexico's Most Wanted earn a Tag Team title shot against two members of Team Ca$h next month.

CZW World Champion The Messiah comes out with The Dew to a chorus of boos from the fans. He talked about how he "demolished" (his words, not mine) two of the best that CZW had to offer at COD6. Then he mentioned how if two of the top guys in CZW couldn't take the belt away from him, than no one jerking the curtain in WWE would be able to do it either. In a funny bit, he prayed to his "father above" that he would prefer to face Gail Kim. His promo gets interrupted by music and Rico comes out! He looks a lot better, ditching the face paint and ga...uhhh...flamboyant attire but sticking with his sideburns (which looked awesome by the way) and the leopard print suit he started his WWE tenure with. While Rico walked down to the ring and gave the fans fives, Messiah didn't take him seriously at all. That is until Rico jumped into the ring, snatched the mike out of his hand and stood face-to-face with him. He talked about how people only know him as "the homo who managed Billy and Chuck". What they don't know about him is how he'd been a security guard in Vegas and he'd beat the asses of anyone who got in his way. He told Messiah that he's taking a big gamble putting the belt on the line tonight and once Rico has the belt, Messiah will end up like a "Glitter Gulch-crackwhore" roaming the streets. Messiah just stood in the ring shocked while Rico walked to the back to prepare for his match.

H8 Club vs H8 Club - There Must Be A Winner!

Nick Gage and Nate Hatred vs Justice Pain and Wifebeater

Brutal ultraviolent match that you've seen from CZW many times before. The match had only gone maybe 10 or 15 minutes before Wifebeater pulled a weedwhacker from out of the ring and wanted to finish Gage and Hatred off. Suddenly, Pain got back in the ring behind Beater and gave him a Pain Thriller! Gage and Hatred got back up and joined Pain in a 3-on-1 beatdown on Beater. The fans pelted the ring with garbage and The "New" H8 Club flipped them off and laughed all the way to the back, knowing they screwed the fans over. CZW security and ring crew came out to help Beater to the back and clean up the ring for the title match.

CZW World Title Match

The Messiah w/The Dew © over Rico to retain

Messiah came back out and, once again, did not take Rico seriously at all. That was a big mistake for Messiah as Rico looked a lot more crisper than his WWE run and probably got more offense in than his WWE run as well. Rico looked to have the World title won but Messiah had the wherewithal to grab one of his karate kicks and turn it into a Dragon screw. What should've been a transition move actually won the match as the whip moved Rico closer to the ropes and, while Messiah went for the pin, The Dew reached inside the ring and held Rico's legs down so he couldn't kick out. After the bell rang, Messiah jumped out of the ring, took the World title from the timekeeper's table and got the hell out of Dodge with The Dew in tow. Rico was fuming at the loss but the fans gave him a pretty good reception. After being little more than a comedy character in WWE, the fans of CZW finally took him seriously. Rico took the mike and thanked the fans and told them as long as they'll have him, he'll stay in CZW.

This show was very solid. I don't think it was one that a fan will remember forever but it was certainly entertaining. I know Rico sounds like an odd choice for the CZW roster but I think he might make it in a new environment such as CZW. Like Messiah, most of us in the crowd didn't take him too seriously. But as the match went along, we knew he could hang and a good amount of us wanted him to take the belt off of Messiah. I think he'll do fine. As for the H8 Club match, that was going along fine until the screw-job. The fans were pissed with a capital P and, looking back, I'll have to commend Rico and Messiah for going out there and doing damage control for the crowd by wrestling a good match. There better be a good explanation for all this. It's good to see Christian York back in Philly and it'll be interesting to see how the undercard will play out with La Familia, Team Ca$h, The Blackout, Super Dragon and Excalibur.

CZWrestling.com Press Release for February 15, 2005 - Uncivilized aftermath!

-CZW management have been trying to contact Nick Gage, Nate Hatred and Justice Pain to get an explanation for their actions at Uncivilized but we have been unable to reach them. If they don't want to give us a reason for potentially ruining a show, that's fine. But not giving the fans who paid to see them a reason for screwing them over is unforgivable. Therefore, we are forcing Gage, Hatred and Pain to show up at Divide and Conquer on March 13 to explain themselves in front of the crowd or they will be fired!

-As for the two debuts at Uncivlized, Rico and Christian York, they have signed exclusive written contracts so you will be seeing them wrestle in CZW for a long time to come.

-The first match for Divide and Conquer has been officially signed. Team captain Chris Ca$h has decided that it will be himself and JC Bailey defending the CZW Tag Team titles against the duo of Damien 666 and Halloween, Mexico's Most Wanted. Ca$h claims he chose Bailey as his partner so he could prove himself to the rest of the team after essentially losing the six-man tag match for them at Uncivilized.

-Due to a previous booking made before their signing with CZW, The Briscoe Brothers did not appear at Uncivlized, which is why they weren't advertised. But they have contacted CZW management and have guaranteed us that they will show up at Divide and Conquer.

-Don't forget to check CZWrestling.com in the coming weeks for updates to the Divide and Conquer card - comin' atcha March 13 at the New Alhambra Arena in Philly!

Thanks for the input! Those are the champs in my game currently. I guess I could change them since three years is a pretty long way to build up to. Also, I think I'm gonna keep the "indy fan report" writing style for now. Once I start doing TV and PPV reports, they'll be a bit more detailed.

CZWrestling.com Press Release for March 1, 2005 - Uncivilized a success, Divide and Conquer matches.

-CZW would like to thank all of the fans coming out to Uncivlized and showing their support. Such support made February a profitable month and for that we thank every single person who came out.

-CZW management have booked the following matches for Divide and Conquer on March 13:

-The Briscoe Brothers will make their return to CZW when they face the rising tag team of Cory Kastle and Niles Young - CKNY!

-Xtreme Strong Style Tournament Winner and Iron Man Champion B-Boy will defend the title against the man he defeated in the finals of the XSS Tournament - Dan Maff!

-Kaos claims to have been screwed out of winning the CZW World title at Cage of Death 6. At Divide and Conquer, Kaos will face a man who really was screwed out of winning the World title last month - Rico!

-There's still a few more weeks left before Divide and Conquer so stay tuned to CZWrestling.com to see more matches signed!

Guest Eiji Ezaki

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) vs CKNY (Cory Kastle and Niles Young)

The Wild Cards (Eddie Kingston and Jack Marciano) vs S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

Rico vs Kaos

CZW Iron Man Championship Match

B-Boy (Champion) vs Dan Maff (Challenger)

CZW Tag Team Championship Match

Chris Ca$h and JC Bailey (Champions) vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) (Challengers)

CZW World Championship Match

The Messiah w/ The Dew (Champion) vs Nicho El Milionario

CZW Divide and Conquer

Live At The New Alhambra Arena

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) vs CKNY (Cory Kastle and Niles Young)

The Wild Cards (Eddie Kingston and Jack Marciano) vs S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

Rico vs Kaos

CZW Iron Man Championship Match

B-Boy (Champion) vs Dan Maff (Challenger)

CZW Tag Team Championship Match

Chris Ca$h and JC Bailey (Champions) vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) (Challengers)

CZW World Championship Match

The Messiah w/ The Dew (Champion) vs Nicho El Milionario

Maybe I can predict this CZW diary a little better than Eiji's. (Y)

I got your cheeky little bitch right here, you bloody bastardl. J/K

And I can see it now TheRyno vs Eiji Ezaki, Finger Poke of Death Deathmatch for the title of numbah 1 CZW diary writer, person thing!

Would Totally Reak of Awesomeness!

Finger Poke of Doom? I'll go all Bruiser Brody on your ass and glue a razorblade to my finger. :P

j/k I'm all about getting some more recognition to the diaries that aren't just your average run-of-the-mill "I can run WWE better than Vince cuz I won the lottery and stuff" that only lasts about 2 weeks-diary. I just hope the abundance of CZW diaries can help make that happen.

Either that or we'll all get ignored. But at least we'll have each other. *platonic hugs*

CZW Divide and Conquer

March 13, 2005

Nate Webb over Claudio Castagnoli

This dark match was an enjoyable one, played mostly for comedy. After they got into an argument over whose entrance music is better (The Eternal Battle of "Teenage Dirtbag" vs "Sledgehammer"), Webb got the duke by pulling on Claudio's tie and turning it into a pinning predicament.

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) over CKNY (Cory Kastle and Niles Young)

This match couldn't have lasted any more than five minutes. With CKNY waiting in the ring, The Briscoes come out in their hoodies to some Bob Seger. Hoodies flew off, they threw Niles out of the ring, hit Cory with an awesome assisted top-rope knee drop of sorts, pinfall, hoodies back on and walk to the back. Great way for the Briscoes to kick off their CZW comeback but we hardly got any time to celebrate the return.

S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur) over The Wild Cards (Eddie Kingston and Jack Marciano)

The Wild Cards were really close to getting some revenge from last month but their emotions got the best of them. One minor mistake led to Jack getting hit with a Tiger Driver from Excalibur for the win. Eddie tried attacking the S.B.S after the match but the odds were against him. Not only did he fall victim to a Curb Stomp but the S.B.S. unveiled the Super Curb Stomp. Excalibur got Eddie into the Curb Stomp position while Super Dragon came off of the top rope with a Foot Stomp, almost squashing Eddie's head into the mat. S.B.S. walked to the back knowing the damage had been done while Eddie and Jack needed helped to the back.

CZW World Champ The Messiah came out with The Dew to cut a promo, claiming that they defeated "Queen Rico" fairly. During the promo, Nicho El Milionario ran out to the ring with a mike of his own, cutting a promo in Spanish at a hundred words a second. In a funny bit, Messiah interrupted Nicho and said "I see your mouth moving but all I can hear is 'Punch me in the face!'" So Nicho punched Messiah in the face! They got into a bit of a brawl with Nicho getting the upperhand. He went up top to give Messiah a Guillotine Legrop but The Dew saved Messiah's ass and they ran to the back.

CZW Iron Man Title Match

B-Boy © over Dan Maff to retain

This was Maff's chance to change the past by defeating the man who won the Xtreme Strong Style tournament and he came very close to doing just that. Maff, having the size advantage, was in control for most of the match. But when B-Boy kicked out of a HUGE Cannonball splash in the corner, Maff knew he was gonna have to do a lot more to put him away. Maff picked up B-Boy for a Burning Hammer but B-Boy somehow wriggled out and hit an Inverted DDT out of desperation. Both men struggled to their feet but B-Boy was able to get up first with enough time to clock Maff with a Shining Wizard for the win. Afterwards, both men shook hands in a show of sportsmanship.

CZW Tag Team Title Match

Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) over Team Ca$h (Chris Ca$h and JC Bailey) to become the NEW CZW Tag Team Champions!

Ca$h and Bailey tried so hard to stay on the same page throughout the match but you could tell something was up. When you're facing a tag team that's been together as long as MMW, you can't afford to show any weakness because they'll surely capitalize it. And capitalize they did. Damien was paired with Ca$h and Halloween with Bailey. Halloween threw Bailey out and by this time, Damien had Ca$h spinning around in the Montezuma's Revenge. Halloween delivered the dropkick to the head and Bailey couldn't come back in time to break the pinfall. MMW were awarded the belts and they celebrated with the fans all the way to the back. Meanwhile in the ring, Ca$h was berating Bailey as to why he didn't save him. Bailey responded with a shove and walked to the back with his head down.

Rico over Kaos

Nice solid match that could easily blend in to a Raw lineup..well, if it were cut by 10 minutes or so. The end came when Kaos went for a 450 Splash but Rico had the wherewithal to roll out of the way. While Kaos was on his knees clutching his abdomen, Rico reared back and gave Kaos a swift karate kick to the head, knocking him out long enough to get the pinfall. While Rico was celebrating his victory, Kaos came to and went nuts. He attacked Rico from behind and then put him out with a Shooting Star jumping piledriver. Kaos then walked to the back, yelling at fans how he keeps getting "screwed".

Now, the moment we've all be waiting for: the "apology" from Nick Gage, Nate Hatred and Justice Pain. Gage and Hatred came out with chairs and Pain came out with a mike. Of course we didn't get an apology. They're heels, ya know. But they did do a good job of getting the crowd pissed. But nothing got the crowd more pissed off as what happened next. Pain finished by saying "We screwed the crowd! We screwed Wifebeater! We screwed the fans! Now, we're screwing...YOU!" pointing at Hatred. Suddenly, Nick Gage clocked his now-former tag team partner with the chair. While Nate was getting back to his feet, Pain grabbed the chair that he dropped and BOOM! Con-chair-to! Gage and Pain went to get a table from under the ring but the locker room emptied out. A few of them chased Gage and Pain out of the arena while some stayed behind and checked on Nate Hatred's condition.

CZW World Title Match

Nicho El Milionario over The Messiah w/The Dew © by DQ.

Speaking of getting screwed. Reminiscent to last month's match against Rico, Messiah came pretty close to defeat at the hands of Nicho. Nicho actually could've had the match won when he hit the Guillotine Legdrop from the top but The Dew reached in and put Messiah's foot on the bottom rope. While Nicho argued with the ref, Dewey slid the World title into Messiah. Once Nicho turned around, he got clocked with the belt. The ref saw the entire thing and disqualified Messiah. Even though he lost, Messiah celebrated like he won the Super Bowl because he still had his belt.

Final Thoughts: I don't think this show was as good as Uncivlized was last month. Not to say it was bad, but it wasn't great. Again, they ended the show with two screw-jobs in a row...well, three if you ask Kaos. Nicho vs Messiah was the MOTN by far. Kaos vs Rico was a sleeper match but not quite good enough to outshine the main event. MMW vs Team Ca$h didn't disappoint. I liked B-Boy vs Maff too but the fans just weren't into it for some reason. The Briscoes' return happened so quick that if you blinked, you would've missed it. Oh yeah, Super Curb Stomp...nuckin' futs!

CZWrestling.com Press Release for March 14, 2005 - Divide and Conquer Aftermath, Expansion Continues!

-Before driving away from some of the wrestlers who chased them out of the New Alhambra Arena, Nick Gage and Justice Pain referred to themselves as The New H8 Club. Meanwhile, Nate Hatred seemed to be OK, albeit shaken up and undoubtedly pissed off, after getting a double chairshot from his former partners.

-CZW Owner John Zandig has sent a cryptic message to CZWrestling.com saying he will "take matters into his own hands at Higher Level of Pain" next month, not only on the New H8 Club situation but on Messiah's stranglehold on the World title as well! Stay tuned to CZWrestling.com for more word on these developments.

-Rumors are flying that, after his match, Chris Ca$h searched for JC Bailey, wanting to apologize to him for blowing up at him after their loss of the CZW Tag Team titles to Mexico's Most Wanted. But Ca$h couldn't find JC because he walked out of the arena right after the match! Expect some sort of statement from Chris Ca$h on this situation in the coming days.

-The expansion of CZW continues as CZW Management have decided to put more money into production, meaning better looking sets and better filming of DVD releases from SmartMarkVideo.com!

-Sadly, we have decided to let go of the team of All Money Is Legal, Luda Kash and Kayotic Kid. We feel that they could use a bit more work, fine tuning and experience that comes from wrestling in other federations. We wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavors.

Guest Eiji Ezaki

Higher Level Of Pain is looking really cool so far. And I smell a Rick Feinburg and Rico fued somewhere down the line ¬ ¬. I don't really get why Cash challenged Bailey though.

Oh, and I would cum if that 4-way tag match happened in real life. Good job.

CZW Higher Level Of Pain

April 17, 2005

Claudio Castagnoli over Nick Berk

Fun little dark match to open up the show. Claudio made sure to undo his tie to make sure it wasn't used against him like last month. I don't know if Berk is trying to act like Kurt Angle or what but he seemed to get some Olympic-sized "roid rage", which ended up backfiring on him, giving Claudio the win.

Chris Ca$h over JC Bailey

Bailey came out to the ring looking a bit dejected but once the bell rang, he was all business. Sadly, one too many high spots cost Bailey the victory as Ca$h was able to reverse one and hit the Ca$h Flow. Apparently, Bailey's effort was enough for Ca$h to reconsider his spot in the Team as Ca$h helped Bailey to his feet. But out of nowhere, Bailey shoved Ca$h into the corner and gave him a slap to the face before stomping his way to the dressing room.

Zandig came out to the ring with a mike as the fans popped. Zandig let the crowd know that The New H8 Club hasn't showed up yet but when they do, he'll be ready. More importantly, though, is what he has planned for Messiah tonight. He calls Messiah out just so he can make the announcement to his face. Messiah comes out and takes the mike, saying that no matter what the surprise is, he'll still walk out of the New Alhambra Arena CZW World Champion. Zandig takes the mike back and says that he begs to differ because the Messiah will be defending the World title against him tonight! Messiah takes the mike back and says "Whoop-de-fricken-do! I've beaten you before and I'll beat you tonight." Zandig takes the mike back and says he wasn't finished. He says that the ring ropes will be taken down and barbed wire will be put in their place! Tonight, it'll just be Messiah vs Zandig surrounded in barbed wire so "that douchebag" (referring to The Dew) can't interfere. Messiah looks like he's gonna wet himself so Zandig tells him to go to the back and get ready because he's gonna need all the preparation the world if he's going to walk out of tonight unscathed.

4-Team Elimination Match For #1 Contendership To The CZW Tag Team Titles

S.B.S. over The Wildcards, The Briscoes and The Blackout

The Wildcards were eliminated first by The Briscoes due to them still feeling the effects of their beatdown at the hands of S.B.S. at Divide and Conquer. Mark held Eddie in a wheelbarrow hold while Jay came off the top with a knee drop to his head. Coupled with the Super Curb Stomp from last month, it was enough to knock Eddie out cold. The Briscoes were then eliminated due to a numbers game, where The Blackout beat on Jay while S.B.S. worked over Mark. Ruckus pinned Jay with a Phoenix Splash and Mark couldn't do anything to save him. The Blackout and S.B.S. met in the middle of the ring and celebrated. They showed it was a plan all along once Ruckus and Sabian gave Super Dragon and Excalibur money. But as soon at they pocketed the cash, the S.B.S. turned on their benefactors and attacked! The Blackout tried to make a comeback but it was all for naught. When Super Dragon was beating down Ruckus in the corner with a Violence Party, Excalibur picked up Sabian for a Tiger Driver and yelled at Dragon to run across the ring and give Sabian a dropkick in the midsection, dropping Sabian on his head. While Excalibur went for the pin on Sabian, Ruckus tried to make the save but got caught with a Psycho Driver from Super Dragon for good measure. The S.B.S. walked to the back, not only celebrating their newly-won #1 Contendership, but flaunting the cash they scammed from The Blackout.

Rick Feinberg came out to the ring with a mike to cut a promo, looking a lot less flamboyant than before but looking a lot more like his namesake. If it were any less subtle, he would've driven up to the ring in a silver Lexus. He announced his "surprise"...which is him falling in love. Of course the crowd shit all over him once they realized they didn't get a real surprise. Most of the promo was spent on him trying to cover up the fact that they met online. Then he decided to bring him out and that's when the real surprise happened when RF's "lover" was revealed as The Hardcore Homo, Angel! They embraced in the ring and then walked to the back holding hands. Most of the crowd booed and threw garbage but some of us who actually knew who Angel was from other promotions kinda looked at each other dumbfounded.

Sonjay Dutt © over Sexxxy Eddy to retain

The match started off as comedy with Dutt and Eddy in a heated Dance-Off. But once Dutt started getting unnerved by Eddy's...um...gyrating, he started things off. Eddy actually had control of the match for some time and we thought we were going to see a new Jr. Heavyweight Champion but he decided to dance instead, which led to his downfall. Sonjay went to the top, yelled something about "that bitch Ruckus stealing his move" and finished the match with a Phoenix Splash of his own. Afterwards, Eddy started gyrating his hips in Sonjay's direction. Dutt just shook his head, grabbed his belt and walked to the back.

While Dutt and Eddy were walking to the back, there was a commotion in the middle of the crowd. After a while, it was revealed that The New H8 Club, Justice Pain and Nick Gage, had come in through the front door and were making their way through the crowd. Both men jumped over the guardrail and demanded a mike from the ring announcer. Pain talks about how easy it was to get in the building despite being banned. They didn't want to cause much trouble, they mainly wanted to see what sad excuse of a surprise Zandig came up with for them. Zandig came out and said that he's got bigger fish to fry in the form of Messiah so he doesn't have the time to mess with punks like them. But he does know of a few guys that would like to get their hands on him. Once he said that, out ran Nate Hatred and Wifebeater. All four men got in a massive brawl but once Wifebeater went under the ring and pulled out his trusty weedwhacker, The New H8 Club ran out of the building the same way they came in.

Kaos over Nicho El Milionario

This match was pretty good considering the lack of build-up. Best match of the night when it came to wrestling. Nicho pretty much had this match in the bag but I guess Kaos thought he would have to screw somebody else so he wouldn't get "screwed" himself. That was pretty clear as Kaos not only grabbed Nicho's tights during a roll-up but put his feet on the ropes as well. Nicho was understandably pissed so Kaos ran to the back like a pansy to avoid any further altercation.

CZW World Title Match - Barbed Wire Ropes

The Messiah © over Zandig to retain

The barbed wire was put up to keep The Dew from interfering but it only worked to an extent. As Messiah and Zandig beat the hell out of each other and cut each other up, The Dew walked out to the ring. Zandig saw this and was determined to make an example out of him, going so far as to throwing Dewey into the barbed wire! But that was all the distraction that was needed as a tall muscular man in a hood ran out to the ring and clobbered Zandig with a chair. The man grabbed the ref while Messiah hit Zandig with a Godsmack onto the barbed wire and forced him to count the three. After the win, Messiah grabbed a mike and announced to the crowd his own "surprise". The tall man took off the hood and revealed himself as Gene Snitsky!! Snitsky helped Messiah tie up Zandig in the barbed wire ropes and told Zandig that he went out and found the sickest and most demented wrestler he could think of. He hired Snitsky as his personal bodyguard and if anyone wants to get their hands on The Messiah or his World title, they'd have to go through Snitsky. After hitting Zandig with a few chair shots and torturing him a bit more with the barbed wire, Snitsky slung The Dew over his shoulder while Messiah slung the World title over his own shoulder and they walked to the back amidst the booing of the fans.

Final Thoughts: Snitsky? Now there's a shock. Sure, he's not a great wrestler but I'm sure he'll make a good bodyguard for Messiah. Overall, I think this was about a good of show as Divide and Conquer. The Barbed Wire match was good for the gorehounds and Kaos vs Nicho was pretty good for the wrestling fans. Other than that, nothing really clicked. Dutt vs Eddy was alright but seemed thrown together at the last minute. The 4-Team Elimination was a big spotfest but was enjoyable. Ca$h vs Bailey wasn't the greatest but it'll be interesting to see where this is going. It'll also be interesting to see what they do with Angel too. I hope he breaks away from RF soon, though. I can't stand that guy.

CZWrestling.com Press Release for April 19, 2005 - Higher Level of Pain aftermath, Wrestler Suspensions.

-After being defeated by Messiah and getting cut out of the barbed wire, CZWrestling.com tried to get a comment from Zandig, who vehemently denied. All he said is that he'll get Messiah back but it will have to wait until after Best of the Best.

-One person we did get comment from was Excalibur of the new #1 Contenders to the CZW Tag Team titles, S.B.S. Excalibur was quoted as saying "WE'RE RICH, BIOTCH! Not only did we take the tag title shot at Best of the Best, but we scammed those big-nose-having bastards out of their crack money! And once we take those gold belts after we send Jose and Jesus back to the border, maybe we'll pawn them and get more chedda!"

-Chris Ca$h also gave CZWrestling.com a brief comment after his match at Higher Level of Pain, telling us that he was "sick of JC Bailey's emo bullshit" and if he had his way "Best of the Best will signal the end of Team Ca$h".

-Both Adam Flash and Jude have been suspended for the remainder of the month due to them making derogatory comments toward CZW management and certain talent on radio shows.

Edited by TheRyno