CZW - To The Top of the Wrestling World

TheRyno

CZW Ultraviolent Misconduct Live Report

From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

March 12, 2006

CZW Wrestling School Showcase Match

Kentucky Wolf and Craig Dynamite over Lars Bruce and Krusher LaRue

They gave a few of the CZW Wrestling School trainees the dark match time to put on a match and I'm so glad this match will probably never be seen other than the thousand or so in attendance. Lars Bruce and Krusher LaRue were pretty generic, black trunks and kneepads, etc. But LaRue was a bit bigger and had that flab-that-looked-like-muscle thing going on and a swank curly mustache, so at least you could tell them apart. But then things got weird. Out came Kentucky Wolf, who was some scrawny cruiserweight with a leather vest and cowboy hat. Picture Kid Kash if he was 12. And he'd howl whenever he would jump on the turnbuckles. As if that weren't strange enough, out comes Craig Dynamite who was dressed up like Napoleon Dynamite, complete with red curly hair and "Vote For Pedro" t-shirt. I'm sure you're thinking "Well, sure it's a crappy gimmick but that doesn't seem too bad." But I haven't told you it's a 6'9" Japanese man built like Kenta Kobashi doing this gimmick. As for the match, I've seen them done better in backyards. The heels were slow as hell. The faces got some novelty pops for their gimmicks but they weren't much better. They did pull off a sweet spot where Wolf climbed up on Dynamite's shoulders and hit Bruce with a Cannonball Senton. To end it, Dynamite finished LaRue off with a Tiger Driver, which some smark referred to as the "Liger Driver", not in reference to Jushin Liger but because the Liger is "pretty much his favorite animal ever". Watching this whole thing was so surreal. I'd recommended it for it's Wrestlecrap-osity but I doubt it'll ever see the light of day again.

After the match, S.B.S. comes out to the ring. Excalibur takes Kingdom James' mic and tells the "pieces of crap to get out of Super Dragon's ring!" He then starts running down Devon Storm saying he can't hold a candle to Super Dragon. Storm doesn't have the balls to give orders but the S.B.S. are here anyway so he calls out Storm to find out what he wants. Devon Storm comes out with a mic of his own and says that since they're already in the ring, "why don't we have a tag match?" Excalibur declines but Super Dragon pushes him so Excalibur begrudgingly accepts. Storm then brings out his partner, a man who he had a great match with a few weeks back only for S.B.S. to ruin: Shark Boy! I swear, Shark Boy's gimmick should be Mystery Partner For Hire.

Devon Storm and Shark Boy over S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

Very good opening match that was very fast paced. Plus it didn't outshine the rest of the show like Storm and Dragon did last month. Excalibur and Shark Boy started things off with Excalibur trying to get Sharky to act goofy again but Sharky was having none of that and started unloading some offense until Excalibur made the quick tag to Dragon. Dragon wanted to face off with Storm so Sharky obliged and tagged him in but, in a dick move, Dragon tagged back out to Excalibur. Surprisingly, Storm acted as the face in peril as he was repeatedly double-teamed by S.B.S. Sharky tried getting the tag but was getting denied until he got fed up and just plain shoved the ref aside, starting a four-way brawl. The ref, to his discretion, didn't DQ anyone and just let the match go on. Sharky and Excalibur brawled to the outside while Dragon and Storm continued the fight inside. But as Dragon and Storm were fighting, Sharky disposed of Excalibur and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Instead of jumping onto Excalibur, he turned and hit Super Dragon with a missle dropkick instead, sending him right into the arms of Storm, who hit Dragon with the Mindbender for the win. Afterwards, Devon Storm and Shark Boy celebrated their victory but S.B.S. came back into the ring and started beating on the winners. And much like a few weeks back, Excalibur disposed of Sharky, leaving Dragon to hit Storm with the Psycho Driver.

CZW Tag Team Championship Match

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe) over Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) © To Become The NEW CZW Tag Team Champions!

Match of the night, wrestling-wise, as usual when you put these two teams up against each other. But both teams stepped their game up a bit, making the match that much better. The Briscoes had their strike-heavy, head-dropping offense while the Black Shirts had their unique submission holds yet it all meshed together as both teams were able to take to the skies. But after about fifteen minutes of back and forth action, Jay went to finish Carter off with the Jay Driller. Quack, sensing that this could be the end, stepped in the ring and bounced off the ropes, ready to give Jay a clothesline to break it up. But Jay saw it coming and ducked but let go of Carter. When Carter stood up, he ended up getting his partner's clothesline to the back of his head. Quack went to tend to his partner but Mark ran in and threw Quack out while Jay picked Carter back up and planted him with the Jay Driller for the shocking win. As The Briscoes celebrated their newly won titles, Quack came back in the ring and helped Carter back up to his feet. But instead of accepting the help, Carter pushed Quack into the corner. Quack apologized for costing them the belts but Carter just glared at him and walked to the back on his own.

Sean O'Haire over Gene Snitsky

The two big men started off trying to match power for power by shoving each other but Snitsky almost shoved O'Haire clear out of the ring, proving that he's got the advantage in that department. O'Haire rolled to the outside and convened with The Dew to try to come up with a new strategy. When he rolled back in, Snitsky started overpowering him once again but he was able to comeback by using his shootfighting skills he learned in Japan. O'Haire got Snitsky down to the mat with a ground and pound and started punching him until he bled. With Snitsky out, O'Haire went to finish things off with the Crucifix Powerbomb but Snitsky jumped off and kicked O'Haire in the gut before picking him up and dropping him with a powerbomb. Snitsky couldn't capitalize on the pin right away as he was losing blood quickly but after a few moments, he went for the pin. But those moments gave O'Haire time to recover so when Snitsky went for the pin, O'Haire hooked him in a Triangle Choke instead. O'Haire sinched it in tight but Snitsky refused to tap out so after a minute or so in the hold, Snitsky passed out and O'Haire was declared the victor. Alright match but could've been done a lot better, at least compared to the other matches. The premise was fine but it ended up being more like a TV quality match instead of a big event quality match.

Black Attack come out to the ring together for B-Boy's Iron Man title defense. The ref tells Ruckus to go to the back since he is banned from ringside for the match but Ruckus has something to say. Instead of taking Kingdom James' mic like Excalibur did earlier, he asks for it as a favor "from one black man to another". Ruckus then says that before B-Boy "beats Sexxxy Eddy's ass" that he challenges Christian York to come out to the ring for an impromptu match. York's music hits but he doesn't come out, obviously due to his snapped ankle. Ruckus tells the guys in the back to play his music again but he still doesn't come out. So then Ruckus tells the ref to institute a ten count. The ref counts to ten and York still doesn't come out so Ruckus tells Kingdom James to announce him as defeating Christian York due to countout, which gets some boos from the fans. Ruckus then takes the mic back and tells B-Boy not to worry about York interfering before walking to the back to get the match underway.

CZW Iron Man Championship Match

B-Boy © over Sexxxy Eddy To Retain

B-Boy took control of Eddy in the early moments of the match but it wouldn't last long. Instead of the usual "get beat up until you make the miraculous comeback" formula that Eddy's matches have been as of late, B-Boy underestimated Eddy and Eddy ended up using that to his advantage throughout the match. No matter what B-Boy put in front of him, Eddy would find away around it. It seemed as if Eddy had B-Boy's number and was ready to take the Iron Man title back for himself and he could've won it if he went for the pin after hitting B-Boy with the SexxxyPlex. But instead, he decided to add insult to injury when he stepped back and got ready to deliver B-Boy's signature move, the Shining Wizard. As B-Boy was getting up, a commotion was heard in the crowd. Suddenly, a man in street clothes jumped the guard rail and grabbed Eddy's ankles, tripping him right when he was getting ready to deliver the Shining Wizard. It took a little bit to register but from his mannerisms and his loud mouth, we could tell that man was Julius Smokes! Eddy got to his knees and started yelling at Smokes but it didn't do any good as B-Boy had gotten back up and hit Eddy with the Shining Wizard instead for the pinfall. Afterwards, Smokes stepped into the ring and gave B-Boy his Iron Man title back before fanning him off with the towel he brought with him. B-Boy pushed Smokes away for a moment and started kicking Eddy while he was down but Smokes pulled B-Boy off and walked with him to the back, yelling "That cracka ain't worth it!"

CZW World Championship Match

Nicho El Milionario © over Nate Hatred To Retain

Really odd match. It was good but the fans didn't really know what to make of it and I didn't either. Both men started the match with a show of respect but once the bell rang, Hatred went ape shit and started pounding on Nicho. For a while there, Hatred kept putting down Nicho with power move after power move until Nicho evaded a Fire Thunder Driver attempt and started dropkicking the legs of Hatred, bringing him down to his knees. Nicho got the upperhand then but made the mistake of going to the top with a high-risk maneuver. As Nicho leapt off the top, Hatred got back to his feet and caught him before adjusting him to hit the Fire Thunder Driver. But as this was happening, Nick Gage of all people slid into the ring and hit a chop block to the back of Hatred's knee, causing both men to fall to the mat. With Hatred down, Nicho went to the top and hit the Guillotine Legdrop for the win. After Nicho was given his belt and went to the back, Gage went back in the ring and started putting the boots to Hatred before going up top and hitting him with a Frog Splash. The match was better than I made it out to be but was just really confusing to watch. Nicho didn't really come out looking all that great, giving up a lot of offense to Hatred. But hey, at least he kept the title. And why the hell did Gage interfere anyways? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hardcore Match

The Messiah over Justin Credible

This match was no holds barred, no disqualifications, anything goes. Each man ended up bringing his own weapon to the ring. Justin Credible brought his trusty kendo stick, this time wrapped in barbed wire. The Messiah's weapon? Sean O'Haire. It looked like it was going to be a handicap match but O'Haire surprisingly spent most of his time away from the fray. Even more surprisingly, Credible had Messiah's number as he kept beating him with his barbed wire kendo stick, smacking him in the back and grating it into his forehead. It got to the point where some people actually wanted O'Haire to interfere on Messiah's behalf since he was getting beaten that badly. Credible picked up Messiah and went to drop him with a That's Incredible onto the barbed wire kendo stick but O'Haire finally interfered by breaking it up. O'Haire kept on kicking Credible while Messiah set up a table inside the ring and laid Credible on top. Messiah climbed up to the top turnbuckle while O'Haire held Credible down but Credible fought his way off the table and threw O'Haire to the outside before meeting Messiah up top. They brawled for a bit but Credible ended up winning and had Messiah in position for a That's Incredible off of the turnbuckles through the table. But O'Haire was able to recover in time and grabbed Credible's leg, causing him to let go of Messiah and let him fall to the mat. O'Haire then climbed up the turnbuckles and picked him up for a Crucifix Powerbomb off the top turnbuckle right through the table! O'Haire then picked up Messiah and laid him on top of Credible's broken body for the three count. After the match, O'Haire gets Messiah to his feet and they decide to have a bit more fun by choking Credible with the barbed wire kendo stick. Suddenly, Zandig runs out with a lighttube in his hand and swings it at Messiah's head. But at the last second, O'Haire grabs Messiah and they both jump out of the ring and run to the back. Zandig then helps Credible to his feet as the crowd cheers, mainly for Credible taking a nasty bump like that powerbomb through the table.

Final Thoughts: This was a good show but nothing spectacular. Overall match of the night was probably Messiah/Credible. Everything else was well done but wasn't really memorable. Julius Smokes' debut was handled well but about only half the crowd knew who he was. Everything else kinda just served a purpose. Except for maybe Nicho/Hatred. Again, while it was good, I don't know what they were trying to go for with that one. The only thing I'm bummed about is that the trainee match might never be released. That would be a good match to watch drunk with your wrestling buddies. Again, it was a fun show but if you miss this, don't get mad about it.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For March 13, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 3/21.

-A lot of stories have come out of the New Alhambra Arena last night as CZW presented Ultraviolent Misconduct to a packed house. The Second Coming had a good night as Sean O'Haire put down Gene Snitsky and The Messiah defeated Justin Credible in a Hardcore match with O'Haire's help. How will The Second Coming celebrate their good fortune next week on Fake You! TV. As for Gene Snitsky, he is being booked in a match against "Vicious" Vic Grimes. After losing blood and passing out in O'Haire's Triangle Choke, what kind of condition will he be in?

-Another shocking development was the debut of Julius Smokes as he came through the crowd and allowed B-Boy to retain the Iron Man title in a match where Ruckus was banned from ringside. What affiliation does he have with B-Boy? Does he have the same affiliation with Ruckus and with Black Attack as a whole? Tune in to Fake You! TV next week to find out.

-In other developments in the tag team division, we have new CZW Tag Team Champions in Mark and Jay Briscoe. But it seems as if there's some dissention between the former Tag Team Champions, Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter. Quack tried to save his partner but ended up hitting him instead, accidentally costing them the match and the titles. Quack apologized profusely after the match but Carter was having none of it and walked to the back himself. Word is that right after the match, Carter packed up his things and walked out without his partner. It is common knowledge that these two men have become steadfast friends through their shared experiences as professional wrestlers. Is their friendship at stake as well? Mike Quackenbush told CZWrestling.com that he wants Carter to come to the Fake You! tapings next week to issue an official apology. Will Carter show up? And if he does, will he accept? Find out next week!

-Another question to be answered is why did Nick Gage interfere in Nate Hatred's match last night against World Champion Nicho El Milionario and cost his former partner the match? Gage and Hatred were embroiled in a bitter feud when the original H8 Club broke up but that's long since been over. What reasons does Nick Gage have to pick a fight with Nate Hatred?

Scheduled Matches For Fake You! TV Next Week

Shark Boy vs El Generico

Devon Storm vs Excalibur

Gene Snitsky vs Vic Grimes

Kaos vs Damien 666

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZW Fake You! TV Report

March 21, 2006

Shark Boy over El Generico

Shark Boy seemed to ease up a bit on his recent "serious" streak as he started having a bit of fun with El Generico, who's well known as a masked jokester himself. But that didn't mean that they didn't wrestle a great match. It seemed like a friendly game of one-upmanship as one would counter the other and congratulate them with a firm slap to the buttocks, for example. But El Generico got too wrapped up in providing comedy that it ended up costing him the match. He whipped Sharky into the corner and went to deliver the Ole Kick but Sharky was able to roll out to the apron, causing Generico to crotch himself on the turnbuckle. Sharky then climbed back in and gave Generico a German Suplex with a bridge for the win.

After the match, Simply Luscious comes out to the ring by herself and starts harassing Sonjay Dutt on the mic in hopes of drawing him out to the ring. You know, she would probably do a better job if she could do a banshee yell with her shrilly-ass voice to drive him out to the ring. Sonjay Dutt does come out and stands on the stage for a little bit, but waves his finger and turns back around, knowing this is nothing but a set-up. But right when he turns around, there's Kendo Ka Shin standing face to face with him. Ka Shin pushes Dutt down the ramp and puts the boots to him as Luscious goes out to the aisle and starts yelling at Dutt. Damn woman, don't yell into the mic! We're all bleeding from the ears here!

Vic Grimes over Gene Snitsky

This match was pretty blah considering Grimes is an underrated big guy and Snitsky is slowly improving. The workrate for this match consisted of mainly punches and kicks but neither man looked to put anything behind them. I guess Snitsky would be exempt from that though since Gargiulo was trying to get over the fact that Snitsky is still weakened from his match with Sean O'Haire from Ultraviolent Misconduct. That really came into play when Snitsky went to pick Grimes up for a powerbomb but was too weak to lift him up. Instead, Grimes got out of position and kicked Snitsky in the gut before hitting the Victimizer for the pin in what might be considered an upset. Afterwards, the ref raised Grimes hand but Snitsky pushed the ref, telling him he should've won. The ref said the decision was final and there's nothing he could do about it. Snitsky then started kicking at the ropes and pulling his hair in some sort of tantrum as he walked to the back.

Cut to backstage where Black Attack are standing with Julius Smokes, flashing a toothy grin with blinging silver fronts. Smokes then cuts a promo so awesome that I've decided to transcribe it myself:

"Ever since last week, peoples be wonderin' what the J-Train is doin' here in CZW. Bitches thinkin' I got fired from Ring of Honor or some shit. That's not how it goes at all. One day, my boy Homicide comes up to me and tellin' me that he don't need my services anymore. When I heard him say that, I got hot. But then he reassured me that him and the Rottweilers got shit on lockdown over therrr and says his cuz B-Boy needs some help over in Cee-Zee-Dub. Tellin' me some f****t wrestling in his drawers trying to steal his belt. Worse yet, his partner is being harassed by some cracka ass in dreadlocks, actin' like some fuckin' impostafarian! So I come to CZW bringin' my managerial exper-tizz-ise and shit! Black Attack is ridin' the J-Train straight to the top now and ain't nothin' gonna derail this train. Ya herrrrrrrrrd? Blllllllap!"

After the promo, we cut to another part of backstage where The Second Coming is walking around looking rather dapper. Sean O'Haire is wearing his trenchcoat as usual but Messiah is actually wearing a suit as well. I don't know if they're trying to be like Evolution or what but it adds a touch of class. Except for The Dew. He still looks cheesier than hell with his lime green airbrushed sports coat. Anyways, they're laughing their asses off after watching Gene Snitsky lose his match and throw a fit in the middle of the ring. Messiah then tells O'Haire "You know what? Snitsky embarassed himself enough tonight so we don't have to do it for him this time. But I know of someone else we can embarass." All three men then walk away with devilish looks on their faces.

Excalibur over Devon Storm

I'll go out on a limb and say this was the match of the night. I don't know why this wasn't the main event instead. It was actually pretty surprising to see Excalibur hang with Storm since he's usually overshadowed by Super Dragon most of the time. Granted, he didn't really hang for very long. Excalibur started off by getting the upper-hand in one of those reversal-counter sequences that are really starting to become cliche. But instead of capitalizing, Excalibur grinned like a moron and celebrated like he won the Special Olympics. So Storm came back and started beating the crap out of Excalibur for about five minutes before picking him up for the Psycho Driver. But Super Dragon ran out to the ring and pulled Excalibur off of Storm's shoulders. Storm and Dragon stared each other down before having a brief shoving match until Excalibur turned Storm around and planted him with a Tiger Driver for the win. Afterwards, S.B.S. gave Storm the ol' two-on-one beatdown.

We cut to a brief pre-taped promo from Nick Gage. He says everyone's been wondering why he screwed Nate Hatred out of what could've been the biggest moment in his career, possibly winning the CZW World Championship. The reason is that Nate Hatred hasn't paid his dues to be at the top of CZW. But The New H8 Club has. Gage says that The New H8 Club are recognized the world over as the best tag team in CZW. And when Nate Hatred "walked out on The H8 Club" (someone's either delusional or rewriting history to benefit himself), he lost that privilege of being the best. Gage then vows that he and Justice Pain will make Nate pay his dues...that is if he doesn't quit first.

After the promo, we cut to backstage where we see Tom Carter sitting in the locker room, hunched over with his hands clenched and staring at the floor. Mike Quackenbush walks in and says he's been looking all over for him. Quack wants to apologize but Carter gets up and cuts him off, saying he's not sorry and he's only trying to save face. Carter talks about how Quack called him in for help but ever since then, all he keeps hearing about his "how great Mike Quackenbush is". He has to listen about how he's won Best of the Best over and over and Eric Gargiulo keeps saying how he's the greatest athlete in CZW. Meanwhile, Carter's been doing CZW Management's dirty work with Ruckus and, worse yet, having the best matches on the card and not getting any recognition or thanks. And now that they lost the Tag Team titles and aren't recognized as the best tag team in CZW, Quack thinks he can just apologize and make things alright? Carter then tells Quack not to confuse this with jealousy. They're still friends but Carter's going it alone from here on out. Carter then walks out leaving Quack (and most of the fans) confused.

Kaos over Damien 666

Pretty good match but Excalibur/Storm was just a tad bit better and had much more heat behind it, probably because they hadn't done anything with the Kaos/L.A. Par-K feud for the past couple weeks. It's kinda odd to see Damien in singles action but he ended up turning in a great performance. Damien even looked like he was going to pull off an upset. After getting worked over for about five or ten minutes, Kaos went to the top rope and leapt off for the the Flying Guillotine. But Damien was able to jump up at the last second and give Kaos a dropkick straight to the chest. It took a little bit for both men to get up to their feet but once they did, they had a brief slugfest that ended with Damien picking up Kaos for the La Martinette. But Kaos still had a little bit of energy in him and wriggled out of it before grabbing Damien around the neck, ready to run up the turnbuckle for the Shooting Star (aka Sliced Bread #2). Damien was ready and pushed him into the turnbuckles but Kaos jumped up onto them and flipped around over him, resulting in rolling up Damien in a sunset flip, holding the tights so he couldn't kick out. Nice ending sequence. Afterwards, Kaos started stomping on Damien but out ran L.A. Par-K for the save.

As Kaos and Par-K brawled around ringside, Eric Garguilo said there was a situation going on backstage. We cut to the backstage area where The Second Coming are all taking turns pounding on Justin Credible. To finish things off, O'Haire picked up Credible, ready to drop him on the concrete with his crucifix powerbomb (now called "the Crucifixion" by Gargiulo) but Messiah told him to stop. Instead, Messiah turns around and holds his arms up. O'Haire understands what he's thinking but the fans don't until O'Haire drops Credible with the Crucifixion and Messiah catches him on the way down with a neckbreaker on the concrete! Credible is left crumpled on the floor, holding his neck while The Second Coming share a good laugh and walk away.

Final Thoughts: Decent show but it felt a bit odd as the wrestling ended up taking a backseat to the storylines and backstage segments. The wrestling was great but not awesome like it has been. Sharky/Generico was a fun opener, Grimes/Snitsky brought things down a bit but Excalibur/Storm and Kaos/Damien picked things back up. As for the backstage stuff, Second Coming keeps dominating plus we had a funny promo from Julius Smokes and a surprisingly decent one from Nick Gage. But I'm not quite sure what's going on with Quack and Carter. Somehow, Carter walked out on his partner yet didn't turn heel. Maybe it'll be explained a bit more as time goes on.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For March 22, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 3/28.

-Last night as Fake You! TV drew to a close, Justin Credible sustained damage to his neck at the hands of The Second Coming. CZW's medical staff checked him out and told him to stay out of the ring for at least the next couple of weeks. After seeing the attack, Zandig met with Nick Mondo and both men agreed that Messiah needs to be punished for orchestrating this attack. But instead of letting everyone in on the details, Zandig says he'll appear on Fake You! TV next week to deliver this "punishment" himself.

-Also set to appear next week will be Tom Carter. Last night, Carter dropped the bombshell that he is breaking away from his friend Mike Quackenbush, effectively splitting up the Black T-Shirt Squad! CZW fans watching the show live in the arena and on television were confused at this announcement but no one was more confused than Quackenbush himself. Therefore, Carter has agreed to appear on Fake You! TV next week to clarify things.

The N8 Club (Nate Webb and Beef & Generico) vs Jon Dahmer, Nick Berk and Chris Ca$h

Gene Snitsky vs Angel

Devon Storm vs Kaos

CZW Fake You! TV Report

March 28, 2006

The N8 Club (Nate Webb/Beef Wellingon/El Generico) over Jon Dahmer, Nick Berk and Chris Ca$h

Great blend of wrestling and comedy that pretty much went over the heads of most of the crowd. Every time the heels would try to mount an offense, the faces would counter it with random acts of funny, making the heels very confused and allowing the faces to get an opening. We saw a brief return of the "epic" Webb/Ca$h feud but it didn't really amount to much as Webb was able to finish Ca$h off with a Chairsault for the victory. Berk and Dahmer went apeshit and tried to get their hands on The N8 Club but they were able to run to the back, slapping hands with fans along the way. Entertaining opener, even if it was a bit on the brief side.

After the match, Zandig came out with a mic and announced that The Messiah's punishment for orchestrating the attack on Justin Credible last week would be that he has to face him in a Hardcore match tonight. The Messiah comes out and protests, saying he never signed on for such a match. But Zandig tells Messiah that Nick Mondo did all the paperwork and there's no way he can back out of the match tonight.

Angel over Gene Snitsky

Before the match, Eric Garguilo was talking about how Snitsky needs a win since he's been on a small losing streak as of late. So guess where they're going with this one? Actually, Snitsky was on track for a win as he spent much of the match beating on the much smaller Angel. It wasn't until Rick Feinberg interfered that the tide turned. RF jumped on the apron and started yelling at Snitsky, resulting in Snitsky picking RF up in a Gorilla Press, ready to throw him into the ring. But when Snitsky turned around, Angel had grabbed his...uhh...package and locked on the Testicular Claw. Angel rolled forward, twisting Snitsky's nards, before jumping up to the top turnbuckle and jumping off with the Flying Fairy Splash for the three count! The ref raised Angel's hand in victory but Snitsky got back up and pushed the ref into the corner, yelling in his face that he should've won and stormed off.

Cut to backstage where Nate Hatred...is walking! Unfortunately, he walks right into an ambush from The New H8 Club, who pound on him mercilessly before throwing him into a wall, leaving him battered and broken.

Kaos over Devon Storm

Match of the night by far. None of the other matches even came close to the back and forth action of Storm and Kaos. This was close to becoming Match of the Year quality but not quite. Even so, the match was still great. There was a great sequence where Kaos went up top, ready to hit a dazed Storm with the Flying Guillotine. Kaos went airborne but Storm moved out of the way. Luckily for Kaos, he was able to turn it into a roll but as he got to his feet, Storm went to lift him up for the Mindbender. But during this action, Super Dragon ran out to ringside to distract Storm. Kaos then wriggled off Storm's shoulders and turned it into the Shooting Star for the win. Afterwards, Super Dragon slid into the ring and helped Kaos beat down on Storm. But that didn't last very long as L.A. Par-K ran out to the ring to take care of Kaos, allowing Storm to get up to his feet and fight with Dragon. All four men brawled around ringside while security came out in an attempt to seperate the four men as the show went to commercial break.

After the break, we come back to the ring where Ruckus is standing in the middle of it holding a mic. He said that for the past couple weeks, CZW has only got a taste of what will happen now that Julius Smokes is leading the Black Attack. But for anyone that crosses them, he's sending them a message. He then yells at the production crew in the back to play something. On the CZW-Tron, they play the attack from about a month ago where Ruckus attacks Christian York backstage and snaps his ankle with a Rolling Legdrop with a chair around it. People start booing but Ruckus is having fun, telling the production crew to rewind it and play it over, especially the ankle snap which is rewound and played about four or five times in a row. Suddenly, it's interrupted by Christian York's music. Ruckus looks scared but when Christian York comes out on crutches and with his ankle in a cast, Ruckus starts laughing. Ruckus even holds the ropes open for Christian to let him inside the ring. He started making fun of York for injuring him until he rears back and slaps him. That proved to be a mistake as York grabbed one of his crutches and broke it over Ruckus' head! York started stomping on Ruckus with his cast but Ruckus rolled outside the ring into the arms of B-Boy and Julius Smokes, who help him to the back while York stands in the ring yelling at them the whole time.

Cut to backstage where Mike Quackenbush is pacing back and forth in the locker room. Tom Carter walks in and Quack wants to know why he called him here. Carter tells him that, while they're still friends, he wants to know who the best wrestler in CZW is. So he's challenging Quack to a Submission match at Higher Level of Pain on April 16. Quack agrees and they shake on it. Really odd segment here that didn't make much sense.

Hardcore Match

Zandig over The Messiah

This was one of those "brawl all over the building" hardcore matches. On one hand, some of the fans get an up close encounter to the carnage. On the other hand, the other 90% of the audience can't see shit. Even the TV cameras had trouble keeping track of where Messiah and Zandig were and they have more cameras now than they used to! Anyways, the match consisted of primarily Zandig beating on the Messiah instead of the other way around, throwing him into walls and crap. They even went outside for a bit, probably to evoke some of those old ECW brawls, but they came back into the building once they heard the fans booing since most of them were missing everything that happened. Eventually, they made their way back to the ring where Zandig was ready to finish Messiah off with the Mutha F'N Bomb. But as he went to pick Messiah up, Messiah shot a low blow up between Zandig's legs. Messiah rolled to the outside and looked under the ring, coming back up with an armful of flourescent lighttubes that he laid out in the middle of the ring. Messiah went to lift up Zandig for the Fall From Grace into a pile of lighttubes but Justin Credible ran out with a neck brace on. Credible rolled into the ring and gave Messiah a superkick that sent him right into the arms of Zandig, who dropped Messiah onto the lighttube pile with a Mutha F'N Bomb for the victory. After the match, Zandig and Credible stood over Messiah's lifeless body but out ran Sean O'Haire to run them out of the ring. O'Haire knelt over Messiah and kept yelling at Zandig and Credible in the aisle as the show closed.

Final Thoughts: This show was kinda odd to watch. Other than Kaos/Storm, there was nothing really great. The opener was fun but too short for a 6-man tag. The Snitsky losing streak angle is a little strange too. I would've understood it if it happened when he first joined CZW instead of now, where he's actually starting to improve. The main event was one of those mindless brawls that went all over the building and ran on too long. But I think the strangest thing of all is this Quackenbush/Carter "feud", if you even want to call it that. I'm sure the matches between them would be stellar but it almost seems like there's no reason behind it. It's like they want Carter to turn heel but won't, although he's not compelling enough of a character to make it believable anyways. Did we really need the Black T-Shirt Squad to break up? And what happened to the Briscoes? They win the tag titles a few weeks back and are never seen again? What gives?

CZWrestling.com Press Release For March 29. 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 4/4.

-Last night during the show tapings, Simply Luscious went straight to CZW Management to wonder why Kendo Ka Shin wasn't slated to appear. In addition, she demanded that Kendo be granted a CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship title shot against Sonjay Dutt as compensation. Management told Luscious that if Ka Shin wanted a title shot, he'd have to earn it like everyone else. Therefore, Ka Shin was signed in a 4-Way Elimination match along with Nate Webb, Jonny Storm and Frankie Kazarian to take place next week. The winner of that match will then get a Jr. Heavyweight title shot at Higher Level of Pain on April 16.

-Speaking of wrestlers not appearing on TV, CZW Tag Team Champions The Briscoe Brothers will return to Fake You! TV next week after a brief absence as they will defend the belts against Mexico's Most Wanted!

-Gene Snitsky has been on a bit of a losing streak since losing to Sean O'Haire at Ultraviolent Misconduct: falling to "Vicious" Vic Grimes two weeks ago and Angel last night. Next week, he has an opportunity to break that streak and make some noise doing it as he will face the eternal underdogs, Beef & Generico, next week in a Handicap match. Despite their goofy antics, B&G aren't a team to be taken lightly. But if there's one man who's able to beat them single-handedly, it's Snitsky.

-After seeing the aftermath of Kaos vs Devon Storm last night where Super Dragon and L.A. Par-K both made their presence felt, Nick Mondo decided that instead of booking a tag match between the four men that he would make it a six-man tag. Next week, Kaos and Super Dragon will team up with Dragon's regular partner, Excalibur. Meanwhile, L.A. Par-K and Devon Storm will team up with Par-K's comrade in La Familia and the CZW World Champion, Nicho El Milionario!

-One of the biggest bombshells dropped last night was the return of Christian York after a month of being on the shelf by having his ankle snapped by Ruckus. Last night, he got a small measure of revenge but York says he will come back to Fake You! TV next week and drop an even bigger bombshell.

-Also last night, Fake You! TV ended with Zandig and Justin Credible standing triumphant against the leader of The Second Coming, The Messiah. Something like that hasn't happened for some time. But after the show ended last night, Sean O'Haire vowed to get revenge for this "audacious attack" against The Messiah. While we here at CZWrestling.com feel that Messiah has had this coming for a long time, we also feel that this may be a mistake. Justin Credible suffered a sprained neck at the hands of The Second Coming two weeks ago, yet returned last night to cost Messiah his match against Zandig. The only person who knows if Justin Credible is ready for what may come is Justin Credible, but we can't help but feel he's making a mistake going up against The Second Coming injured.

Handicap Match

Gene Snitsky vs Beef & Generico

4-Way Elimination Match For A Shot At The CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship

Nate Webb vs Jonny Storm vs Frankie Kazarian vs Kendo Ka Shin

CZW World Tag Team Championship Match

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe) © vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

Kaos and S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur) vs Nicho El Milionario, L.A. Par-K and Devon Storm

CZW Fake You! TV Report

April 4, 2006

Handicap Match

Beef & Generico over Gene Snitsky

Very fun match but again, the crowd didn't really take to it. I think they still see B&G as jobbers and Snitsky as a WWE reject, even though I think both have improved a lot in recent months. Anyways, the match started out with Snitsky pounding both Beef and Generico at the same time but B&G slowly started coming back. They ran into the ropes and Snitsky intended to take them out with a double clothesline. Instead, both men hooked the arm and caught Snitsky in a sweet double crucifix pin that only got two. But that was enough for the tide to turn in favor of the underdogs. Beef hurried up to the top turnbuckle and, as Snitsky got back to his feet, jumped off and hit him with the Ass Punch. The momentum of the dreaded Ass Punch sent him face first into an Ole! Kick from Generico which got the three count. B&G started to celebrate their victory but saw an enraged Snitsky get back up to his feet so they hightailed it to the back with Snitsky in tow.

With the ring empty, Nate Hatred comes out with a mic. He says that The New H8 Club is a bunch of hypocrites because when he used to be in the H8 Club, "we didn't have to attack people from behind because we weren't a bunch of fuckin' pussies!" You could hear the crowd let out a collective "Aw naw you din't!" Hatred then called Nick Gage and Justice Pain to the ring so they could get it on right now. Gage and Pain obliged and ran out to the ring for the attack. Surprisingly, Hatred held his own for a little bit but ended up succumbing to the odds against him. Suddenly, Rico runs out and helps Hatred clear the ring of The New H8 Club. As Gage and Pain walk to the back, Rico and Hatred stand face to face in the middle of the ring. Hatred has a confused look on his face, much like most of the crowd, wondering why Rico of all people would come out to help him.

4-Way Elimination Match

Kendo Ka Shin over Nate Webb, Frankie Kazarian and Jonny Storm To Earn A CZW Jr. Heavyweight Title Shot At Higher Level Of Pain

This one ended up being fairly short. Webb was eliminated within the opening minutes of the match due to a Ka Shin dropkick into a KazPlex (aka Tazmission suplex). After Kazarian got up from pinning Webb, Ka Shin rolled him up and hooked the tights for the second elimination. So then it was Ka Shin against a fresh Jonny Storm to see who'd go onto Higher Level of Pain. Storm would start to get cocky and play around with the intense Ka Shin but that ended up backfiring a bit. Storm ran towards the turnbuckle and Ka Shin gave chase only to have Storm run up the corner and land on Ka Shin's shoulders, ready for the Rewind huricanrana. But Simply Luscious jumped up onto the apron and swung her purse right into Storm's face, causing him to fall backwards. Ka Shin went down with him and ended up catching him in some sort of sweet bridge pin for the final elimination. Simply Luscious jumped into the ring and celebrated Ka Shin's newly won title shot when all of a sudden, CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt ran out. Luscious jumped out of the ring as Sonjay slid in and the champion brawled with the challenger as we went to break.

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe) © over Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) To Retain

Surprise match of the night. Glad to see that the Briscoes aren't taking their title win lightly, despite not being on TV since they won the belts. Despite this being a great match (and I'd be a bit surprised to not find it on the Best of 2006 comp), I never really got the feeling that MMW would walk out with the belts. There were a lot of great wrestling sequences that ended in stalemates, which got the crowd to pop a bit, but MMW never came out on top. In the end, it was Damien falling to the backbreaker/top rope kneedrop combo, which Eric Gargiulo dubbed the "Briscoe Buster" (man, he's been naming a lot of moves lately), for the win. Afterwards, both teams shook each others' hands, thanking each other for putting on a great match.

We come back after the break to see Christian York making his way to the ring. He doesn't have the crutches this time but still has a soft cast on his foot. York is given the mic and he proceeds to thank all the CZW fans for helping him through a tough time. Thankfully, the injury wasn't as serious as everyone thought and he should be back to wrestling very soon. But that's unfortunate for Ruckus as the doctors told York that he'd be able to wrestle in about a week. Therefore, he challenges Ruckus to a match at Higher Level of Pain. Ruckus comes out and rejects the match at first, garnering some boos. But then Julius Smokes comes out and persuades him into accepting, telling him "you can beat this gimp!" It's official - Christian York will return to face Ruckus at Higher Level of Pain!

CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario, L.A. Par-K and Devon Storm over Kaos and S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

Great fast-paced match and a worthy main event, but it was upstaged by the Tag title match and couldn't really recover from that. All six men started out playing by the rules but that ended up falling apart fairly quick as Par-K wanted a piece of Kaos and Storm wanted some of Dragon. Excalibur just sat there wondering why he was in the middle of this and started walking to the back but Nicho was right there to bring him back into the fray. The match almost went to the heels as Kaos had taken advantage of Par-K but wanted Super Dragon to add insult AND injury. Kaos hooked Par-K in a swinging pendulum hold and told Dragon to go up top. It looked like they were going for that Super Curb Stomp that the S.B.S. have only used once (and had used against them once before). But right before Dragon was able to leap off the top rope to drive Par-K's head into the mat with a double stomp, Storm ran back into the ring and crotched Dragon on the turnbuckle. Nicho ran into the ring and hit Kaos, causing him to release the hold on Par-K, while Storm put Dragon on his shoulders and dropped him with the Mindbender for the win.

As Nicho and Storm help Par-K to his feet so they can celebrate, Gargiulo said there was a situation going on backstage. Cut to backstage where The Messiah and Sean O'Haire are beating on Zandig. O'Haire lifts up Zandig preparing him for the crucifix powerbomb/neckbreaker combo that they hit Justin Credible a few weeks back but Justin Credible himself runs in to break things up. Credible starts beating on O'Haire for a little bit but walks right into a superkick from The Messiah. Credible crumples to the floor, holding his neck. Messiah and O'Haire look at each other and decide that they're done with both of them, walking away leaving both Credible and Zandig laid out on the concrete floor.

Final Thoughts: Tonight's show was a little better than last week's but not by much. The matches were better tonight but, in the grand scheme of things, didn't really mean much at all. Again, they seem to advance the feuds a bit more in vignettes than they do through matches. So, we're definately seeing Sonjay vs Ka Shin and Christian York vs Ruckus at HLoP, in addition to the Quack/Carter Submission match. We'll probably see some combination of The Second Coming, Zandig and Justin Credible too. And I guess they're throwing in Rico as Nate Hatred's partner against The New H8 Club. I'd like to see their explanation for that.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For April 5, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 4/11.

-After the show last night, Justin Credible was being tended by CZW's medical staff after taking a superkick from The Messiah. His neck was checked and fortunately no further damage has been suffered. After hearing the news, Credible went straight to Nick Mondo and said he wants one final match against The Messiah at Higher Level of Pain. Mondo tried talking Credible out of it, fearing Credible could get injured even worse, but he demanded to finish things off with Messiah. So Mondo granted him his wish and has booked a final Grudge match between the two at Higher Level of Pain on April 16. As for next week on Fake You! TV, Mondo has plans for Zandig, Credible, Messiah and O'Haire but will not announce those plans until next week.

-Also slated for next week, Nick Mondo has decided to run another 4-Way Elimination Match, this time to see who will face Nicho El Milionario at Higher Level of Pain for the CZW World Championship. But much like his plans for Zandig, Credible and The Second Coming, he will not announce who the four men will be until next week's Fake You! TV tapings.

-With the card for Higher Level of Pain filling up quickly, CZW Management is forcing B-Boy to defend his CZW Iron Man Championship title at next week's Fake You! TV tapings instead of at HLoP. But, to be fair, they did grant him the option of being able to choose his opponent. Instead of choosing his nemesis, Sexxxy Eddy, he took the easy road and chose Beef Wellington. Due to his crazy antics, most competitors take Beef lightly. But Beef Wellington has been on a small winning streak of late not to mention being a former CZW Tag Team Champion. Will Beef Wellington squeak out the upset of the year and walk away as the new Iron Man Champion? Tune into Fake You! TV next week to find out.

-Another development made last night was the shocker of Rico joining Nate Hatred's fight against The New H8 Club. Many of the CZW faithful are confused as to why Rico would join Hatred, considering they've shared no past, but no one is more confused than Nate Hatred himself. Therefore, Rico will make an appearance next week to make an announcement as to why he's aligned himself with CZW's resident monster.

"Vicious" Vic Grimes vs Chris Ca$h

Non-Title Match

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt vs Angel

B-Boy © vs Beef Wellington

4-Way Elimination Match For A Shot At The CZW World Championship

??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

CZW Fake You! TV Report

April 11, 2006

"Vicious" Vic Grimes over Chris Ca$h

This match was basically a glorified squash, but at least it was a good one. The action was actually better than most of the matches that would follow tonight. Much of the match consisted of Ca$h trying to hit moves on Grimes, who would only shrug them off. After a while, Ca$h tried to wear down Grimes with his speed but all it took was for one wrong move for Grimes to capitalize. Ca$h, being as cocky as he is, tried to finish Grimes off with the Ca$h Flow but was unable to pick up a man who was at least twice as heavy as him. Grimes easily broke it and squashed Ca$h with the Victimizer for the win.

After both men walk to the back, Nick Mondo comes out to the ring and says that the fighting between The Second Coming, Zandig and Justin Credible in recent weeks has gotten out of hand. Therefore, he is booking all four men in a match tonight. Tonight's main event will be The Messiah and Sean O'Haire against Zandig and Justin Credible in a Tag Match. The Messiah then comes out to dispute Mondo's decision, saying that Justin Credible can't possibly be cleared to wrestle. Mondo then tells Messiah that not only is Credible cleared to wrestle but he was the one that wanted this match as a warm-up for their Grudge Match at Higher Level of Pain. Messiah walks to the back dejected as we go to break.

B-Boy © over Beef Wellington To Retain

Again, another squash but not quite as good as the previous match. The website teased Beef possibly making an upset and taking the belt from B-Boy but that didn't like it was gonna happen at all. Beef, instead of getting serious for a title shot, continued with his usual chicanery. B-Boy didn't like that at all and slapped the taste out of Beef's mouth before raining down with heavy strikes. This continued for at least five minutes until, from out of nowhere, Beef got up and hooked B-Boy's arms before driving his head into the mat with an E. Coli Driver out of desperation. Instead of capitalizing, Beef made a crucial mistake and went up to the top rope, looking to finish things off with the Ass Punch. But the E. Coli Driver didn't damage B-Boy as much as originally fought as he got back up to his feet and grabbed Beef as he jumped off, threw him up on his shoulders and hooked his legs to hit a sick Cross Special Brainbuster for the win. After B-Boy was awarded the match and given his belt back, he started whipping Beef with the Iron Man title! That drew out Sexxxy Eddy who slid into the ring and started to brawl with the champion.

Cut to backstage where we get a backstage promo from Rico and Nate Hatred. Rico says he saved Hatred from a beating at the hands of The New H8 Club because he hates seeing people get "double-teamed", which gets an odd look from Nate. Hatred tells Rico that, although he appreciates the help, he doesn't need it to face "a couple of pussies like Nick Gage and Justice Pain". Rico then tells Nate he has an ulterior motive for helping him. While most of the fans and most of the boys backstage have accepted him as a member of CZW, Rico quite hasn't accepted himself as such. Therefore, he wants to prove to everyone that he can be violent and that he can be extreme. So Rico and Hatred make it official and challenge The New H8 Club to a match at Higher Level of Pain and, in the words of Nate Hatred, "if you two had any fuckin' balls, you'd accept!"

Cut to backstage again where we see Nick Mondo in his office sitting on his desk while Super Dragon and Kaos stand on one side staring at Devon Storm and L.A. Par-K on the other. Mondo says the reason he called them into his office is that they are the four men that will face off in the Elimination Match tonight to see who earns a CZW World Championship title shot against Nicho El Milionario at Higher Level of Pain this Sunday. The tension between the two men deflates a bit as smiles appear on the faces of Kaos and Storm while the masked men Par-K and Dragon nod their heads in agreement.

Angel over Sonjay Dutt

According to Eric Gargiulo, Sonjay wasn't required to defend the CZW Jr. Heavyweight title tonight to ensure that his match against Kendo Ka Shin will be for the belt at Higher Level of Pain. That didn't matter too much as Sonjay could've easily defended it against Angel here tonight...that is if it weren't for Kendo Ka Shin himself. Sonjay was ready to finish the match off with the Phoenix Splash but Rick Feinburg jumped into the ring and covered the downed Angel with his body, hoping that would make Sonjay reconsider. Sonjay would've still went through with it but the ref had picked RF up and told him to get out of the ring. While this was happening, Ka Shin ran out to ringside and took the Jr. Heavyweight title belt from the timekeeper before hopping up on the apron and using it to smack Sonjay in the back of the head with it. Sonjay fell off the top rope like a ton of bricks. Angel started coming to and saw Sonjay laid out on the mat, so he instinctively covered him for the pinfall. As RF helped Angel to the back, Ka Shin came back into the ring and stomped on Sonjay a bit before draping the Jr. Heavyweight title over his lifeless body.

4-Way Elimination Match

Devon Storm over L.A. Par-K, Kaos and Super Dragon To Earn A CZW World Title Shot At Higher Level of Pain

Much of the beginning of the match was spent between Par-K and Storm as Kaos and Dragon refused to tag in, thinking their adversaries would wear each other out. But after about five minutes of back and forth wrestling with neither man getting the upperhand, both stopped wrestling, turned around and slapped the other men in the face, tagging them in. Kaos was wary getting in the ring against Super Dragon and for good reason as Dragon probably doesn't care who he beats up just as long as he gets to. Dragon started hitting Kaos with a Violence Party but Kaos ran away and actually ran toward the corner of his nemesis and tagged him in. But what looked like an act of cowardice turned into a trap as Kaos turned back around and hit the Shooting Star on Par-K, allowing Dragon to get the eliminating pin. Dragon and Kaos shook hands and celebrated their new union but it didn't last long as Dragon picked up Kaos and dropped him with a Psycho Driver for the second elimination. Dragon then motioned Storm to come in as he was on a roll and Storm was happy to oblige. After about ten minutes of a wild mix of wrestling and outright brawling, Dragon had the advantage and looked to take the #1 Contendership. Dragon then lifted Storm up for the Psycho Driver but Storm was able to wriggle out and roll Dragon up for the surprise elimination! Instead of sticking around for the ref to raise his hand, Storm jumped out of the ring and celebrated in the aisle while Dragon knelt down in the middle of the ring and pounded the mat in frustration.

Cut to backstage where we see Christian York in the locker room stretching out his ankle, which is without a cast this week. Suddenly, Ruckus bursts into the locker room and starts beating on York. When Ruckus gets the upper-hand, he grabs a chair and starts to put it over York's ankle. He gets ready to snap it again but hesitates and takes the chair off his ankle. Ruckus then gets in York's face and says he could easily snap his ankle now but will wait until Higher Level of Pain to do it permenantly. When he's done with the trash talking, Ruckus then rears back with the chair and smacks York in the face with it, knocking him out cold.

The Second Coming (The Messiah and Sean O'Haire) over Zandig and Justin Credible

The match started off with a bit of mind games as Credible wanted to face off with Messiah. But just after one tie-up, Messiah backed off and tagged O'Haire back in. Actually, O'Haire spent much of the time in the ring fending off both Credible and Zandig as they kept tagging each other in, trying to take the big man down. It got to the point where Zandig decided to ignore the rules and have both him and Credible take down O'Haire. That drew Messiah to the ring which triggered a four-man brawl with Messiah taking Credible out to ringside while O'Haire beat on Zandig in the ring. With the ref focused on O'Haire and Zandig, Messiah was able to take a chair from a fan and use it to crack over Credible's skull. With Credible down, Messiah slid the chair into the ring and told O'Haire to pick Zandig up for the Crucifixion. Messiah grabbed Zandig's neck on the way down and hit a neckbreaker right onto the chair laying on the mat. That was enough for O'Haire and Messiah to each put one foot on Zandig's chest as the ref counted the pinfall. As Messiah and O'Haire walk to the back satisfied, Credible slides back into the ring and helps Zandig up to his feet after taking that sick Crucifixion/neckbreaker combo. Zandig helps himself up in the corner and then yells for a mic. Right before Messiah and O'Haire walk through the curtian, Zandig yells "Hey dipshits!" to get their attention. Zandig talks about how he knows Credible will take care of Messiah at Higher Level of Pain. But to make sure no "stupid shit" goes down, Zandig challenges O'Haire to a match this Sunday! O'Haire points at Zandig, yelling "You're on, old man!" before laughing his way to the back. Credible then helps Zandig to the back as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: A pretty build-up for Higher Level of Pain angle-wise but it was kinda obvious that the first few matches didn't go all out so as to let the last two matches shine. Except for maybe Grimes/Ca$h. They did a good job but it's kinda obvious that the crowd didn't really pay attention to them. You know, I'm getting really sick of these 4-Way Elimination matches, especially to see who'll go after the World title since I feel that they should be basing some feuds around it, but at least this was one of the better ones. Higher Level of Pain looks to be an odd mix of beautifully established feuds (Messiah/Credible, York/Ruckus, Dutt/Ka Shin...to an extent) and random crap pulled out of nowhere (Quack/Carter, Nicho/Storm, tagging Nate Hatred and Rico, etc).

CZWrestling.com Press Release For April 12, 2006 - Higher Level of Pain Final Card, CZW Legend Leaves.

-One of the big shockers to come out of last night was the relevation of Rico's teaming with Nate Hatred in an attempt to prove himself as "extreme". He and Hatred then issued a challenge to The New H8 Club in a tag match at Higher Level of Pain. CZWrestling.com are the first to break the story that the match will in fact happen! After hearing the challenge, Nick Gage and Justice Pain went to CZW Management and gladly accepted the challenge. Can Rico and Nate Hatred co-exist as a team or will the blood bond between Pain and Gage be too hard to break?

-Congratulations go out to Devon Storm as he had gone through three other men to become the #1 Contender to the CZW World Championship and has earned a shot to face Champion Nicho El Milionario for that title at Higher Level of Pain this Sunday. But the shadow of Super Dragon may loom over this match. Dragon and Storm have been locked in a bitter feud in recent months and may have gotten worse due to Storm repeatedly on top in their matches as of late, not only pinning him last night to earn this match but in last week's six-man tag match as well. Even though Super Dragon does not speak, we know he will not take these losses lightly and will probably retaliate in some way, whether it's interfering in a match, attacking him in the locker room or getting his S.B.S. partner Excalibur to do his dirty work. The question is will Dragon cost Storm a shot at the title or bide his time and strike again if Storm happens to win, putting the CZW World title on the line? As with most of Super Dragon's actions, that remains to be a mystery.

-As Fake You! TV came to a close last night, we all saw Sean O'Haire accept the challenge laid down by the owner of CZW, Zandig. But while O'Haire may be happy at possibly taking the "old man" out at Higher Level of Pain, Messiah was actually disappointed in O'Haire's choice, prefering him to act as backup for his Grudge Match against Justin Credible. Therefore, Messiah told CZWrestling.com that he has a surprise for Justin Credible to make their Grudge Match extra special. We all know how much The Messiah loves his surprises but they also backfire from time to time. Will this "surprise" help or hurt The Messiah? The only way to find out is to come to the New Alhambra Arena this Sunday to witness a Higher Level of Pain!

CZW Presents Higher Level of Pain

Live From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

April 16, 2006

The New H8 Club (Justice Pain and Nick Gage) vs Nate Hatred and Rico

Zandig vs Sean O'Haire

Submission Match

Mike Quackenbush vs Tom Carter

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match

Sonjay Dutt © vs Kendo Ka Shin

Nicho El Milionario © vs Devon Storm

Grudge Match I

Christian York vs Ruckus

Grudge Match II

Justin Credible vs The Messiah

-Finally, we here at CZWrestling.com would like to send our final goodbyes to Wifebeater, who has been released from his contract today. Beater has given us many great memories since the inception of Combat Zone Wrestling. The greatest of all memories may be his final match here in CZW as he faced Abdullah The Butcher in his Retirement match at Cage of Death 7. We send Wifebeater our condolences and wish him the best of luck in the future.

CZW Higher Level of Pain Live Report

From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

April 16, 2006

Jonny Storm over Angel

Decently entertaining for a dark match opener but nothing all to great. It's pretty much the same thing we've seen before from these two. Angel started freaking out Storm with his gayness or whatever you wanna call it, but it didn't last too long as Storm was focused on wrestling...not fondling or whatever the hell Angel's down for. Storm ran up the turnbuckles to finish things off with the Rewind Huricanrana but Angel came up from behind and started squeezing Storm's butt. It ended up being a good move as that freaked Storm out enough for Angel to hit a powerbomb, which he followed up with a Bathhouse Bomb. But he wasn't done yet. He called Rick Feinberg into the ring to humiliate Storm. RF hooked Storm in a full-nelson and Angel was getting ready to kiss Jonny! Luckily, RF can't properly lock in even a basic hold so Storm was able to wriggle out. But it didn't matter as Angel and RF got ready to kiss anyway. Storm looked on in confusion before dropkicking Angel in the back, causing him to bonk heads with RF and send RF flying out of the ring. Storm was then able to roll up Angel in a small package for the three count.

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match

Sonjay Dutt © and Kendo Ka Shin Wrestle To A 20 Minute Time Limit Draw, Sonjay Retains

Instead of taking to the air as he normally does, Sonjay decided to fight fire with fire and try to match Kendo's grappling with some of his own. And for someone who usually doesn't wrestle down on the mat, Sonjay did a decent job of staying in the fight for much of the match. Of course, Sonjay couldn't keep up for much longer and eventually ended up succumbing to Kendo's repetoire of wear-down holds. It got to the point where Kendo locked Sonjay in the Fujiwara Armbar and everyone was expecting Sonjay to tap out. Surprisingly he held on until the bell rang. Kendo quickly broke the hold and raised his arm up in the air, thinking he won the match. The ref put his arm back down and told him that the time limit expired and he didn't win the match. The ref was then given the Jr. Heavyweight title belt and gave it back to Sonjay, who was trying to get to his knees but was clutching his shoulder in pain. In a surprising move, Kendo actually extended his hand to Sonjay in a show of sportsmanship and respect for a well-wrestled match. But it was all for naught as Kendo clutched the shoulder and rolled Sonjay onto the mat to lock in the Fujiwara Armbar once again. Simply Luscious yelled at Kendo from ringside to sinch it in tighter and it took a squadron of refs and security to pull Kendo off of Sonjay. A few of them had to escort Kendo and Luscious to the back while another group helped Sonjay to his feet and eventually back to the locker room.

Submission Match

Tom Carter over Mike Quackenbush

If you want to see a pure wrestling clinic, this is the match to watch. Quack and Carter can grapple like none other. Unfortunately, it practically put the live crowd to sleep. But hey, I liked it and that's all that matters. I'd probably even put it as the runner-up for Match of the Night. You'll find out which match won that honor soon. Anyways, after a brief feeling-out period at the beginning, it was straight-up mat wrestling from then on out. But neither man could get the upperhand as neither man would give up to the other. But instead of wearing each other down to the end, it ended up being a momentary lapse in judgement that finished this one off. Instead of going for a hold, Quack decided to finish things off with an aerial move off the top rope. But Carter wasn't worn down just yet as he ran up the turnbuckles and met Quack at the top to exchange punches. Carter ended up winning the exchange and then hooked Quack's head and leg and dropped him off the top turnbuckle with a sick Northern Lights Bomb 2k1. Knowing a pin couldn't finish things off, Carter went straight for the Stretch Plum and Quackenbush had no choice but to submit. Afterwards, Carter asked for a microphone. He said that this match wasn't to prove who was better. In fact, he's always respected Quack and respects him even more tonight and goes on to thank him for bringing him into CZW. But he had to prove to Quack, the fans and, most importantly, himself that he has to do things on his own from here on out. Carter then helps up Quack and shakes his hand but then walks to the back on his own.

The New H8 Club (Justice Pain and Nick Gage) over Nate Hatred and Rico

This one was decent but I think relied too much on the standard tag team formula instead of letting all four guys do what they do best and just go all out. Except for maybe Rico as he might get lost in the shuffle if Gage, Pain and Hatred just started brawling. Hatred and Rico did a good job of staying on the same page but since this was their first match as a tag team, they couldn't compare to a tag team of brothers like Pain and Gage. Much of the match was Pain and Gage double-teaming Rico and Rico's struggle to tag Hatred in. And as Pain continued to beat down on Rico by himself, Rico started making his comeback and clocked Pain with a Rico Roundhouse kick out of desperation. But as Rico crawled to the corner to tag in his partner, Gage ran around the ring from his corner and pulled Hatred off of the apron and started brawling with him. Rico pulled himself up with the ropes and went for the tag only to realize he had no partner to tag in. By this time, Pain had recovered from the kick and the demented smile on his face showed that The H8 Club's plan was working. Pain grabbed Rico from behind and planted him into the mat with a Pain Thriller for the victory. By this time, Gage had knocked out Hatred with a sick chair shot that split his forehead wide open. So Pain called his partner into the ring for one final humiliation for Rico. Pain let Gage have the honors and he obliged by giving Rico a Chokebreaker. The New H8 Club stood over Rico's limp body to a chorus of boos and as they walked to the back, they put a few boots to Nate Hatred lying in the aisleway for good measure.

Grudge Match

Ruckus over Christian York

Definate Match of the Night, by far. York made his entrance first and he didn't want to wait to get his hands on Ruckus again. So as Ruckus came out to the ring, York bounced off the far side and leapt over the top rope with a tope on both Ruckus and Julius Smokes. Since this is a Grudge Match, the ref decided to ease up on the rules a bit. York pounded relentlessly on Ruckus in the aisle before rolling him into the ring and dominating with a barrage of lightning-speed offense. But that came to a screeching halt as right when York was bouncing off the ropes, Smokes hopped up on the apron and hit York in the back with a chair. With York out for the time being, Smokes helped Ruckus back up and told him to go up to the top turnbuckle as he started putting the chair around York's ankle. They're gonna try to snap his ankle again! But York was not out of the fight yet as he shoved Smokes as he tried to put the chair around his ankle. Smokes went flying through the ropes to the outside and him hitting the ropes caused Ruckus to lose his balance and crotch himself on the top turnbuckle. It took a little while for York to get the chair off of his ankle but he finally did it. He picked up the chair and looked to the crowd, looking for their approval to see if he should clock Ruckus, who was still crotched on the turnbuckle, with it. That pause in addition to the time it took to remove the chair was a mistake as it gave enough time for Smokes to get back up to his feet. He took a chair from ringside and slid into the ring. Right as York was ready to finish Ruckus off, Smokes reared back and swung his chair into York's, which smacked him in the face and knocked him out cold. Ruckus then got back up to the top turnbuckle and hit the downed York with a 450 Splash for the win. Afterwards, Smokes and Ruckus went back to trying to snap York's ankle again. Smokes put the chair around York's ankle as Ruckus went up to the top rope. But out ran Sexxxy Eddy to push Ruckus off of the top rope. Smokes saw this and immediately booked it out of the ring and to the back with Ruckus following suit as Eddy checked on York.

Nicho El Milionario © over Devon Storm To Retain

Now, this match really confused me. While it was a superb match with wrestling quality up to par with Carter/Quack (but not quite Ruckus/York), the fans were sitting on their hands the entire time. In fact, a section of fans even booed the World Champion Nicho! This started out as a back and forth clinic with Nicho and Storm ending up in a number of stalemates. But Storm was able to come out on top in one of the exchanges, which the fans were pretty indifferent to. But then when Nicho came out on top in another exchange, fans started booing again! I don't understand what's up with these fans (as you'll continue to see later). I mean, I can understand the fact that there was practically zero build-up to this match and I'm not really fond that the only contenders Nicho has had for the title are the product of multiple #1 Contender matches but that's still no reason to boo a great match like this. The only thing that made a positive impact on the crowd was when Super Dragon came out to ringside midway through the match as an observer. People (including myself) were wondering if he was going to interfere, serve as a distraction or just come out and watch. The answer would come minutes later when Devon Storm hit Nicho with the Mindbender, which got a small amount of cheers as the fans thought they'd see the title change hands. But right before the count of three, Dragon reached in and pulled the ref out of the ring. Realizing he got screwed, Storm went out to ringside to confront Dragon which turned into a brawling match. As this was happening, Nicho got back up to his feet and bounced off the opposite side of the ring to leap onto both men with a somersault plancha. Nicho then grabbed Storm and threw him into the ring before ascending to the top turnbuckle and leaping off with the Guillotine Legdrop. The ref slid back into the ring and counted the pinfall, allowing Nicho to retain the World title. Afterwards, Super Dragon climbed into the ring and tried to celebrate with Nicho only for Nicho to push him out of the ring and curse him in Spanish for ruining the match.

Sean O'Haire over Zandig

This match wasn't anything to write home about. In fact, it was probably the worst match of the night. What I don't understand is that this match got more heat than the openers and the World title match, all of which were much better. I don't get it. Does the Philly crowd actually want bad matches? Or just ones Zandig are in? Actually, Zandig is probably to blame for the quality of this match as he has the reflexes of a bowling ball and no-sold much of O'Haire's offense. As Zandig hulked up, O'Haire looked worried, the crowd cheered and I just shook my head. The match was actually saved by The Messiah as he ran out to ringside with a two sets of four lighttubes each taped to each other. As O'Haire distracted the ref, Messiah got up on the apron and broke one set over Zandig's head! With Zandig down, O'Haire picked him up for the Crucifixion but instead of dropping him down on the mat. But Messiah took the second set of lighttubes and propped them in the corner. O'Haire carried Zandig on his shoulders to the opposite corner only to run and throw him with a Crucifixion Bomb right into the lighttubes in the corner! It was all academic from there as O'Haire covered Zandig for the win. Thank god. But The Second Coming wasn't done as Messiah came back into the ring and helped O'Haire put the boots to Zandig.

After a few moments of Messiah helping O'Haire beat down Zandig, he takes the mic from Kingdom James and commands the ring crew to come out. He tells everyone that the surprise is he's turning his match against Justin Credible into a Barbed Wire Match! He's gonna give Credible a grace period while the ring crew removes the ropes and replace them with barbed wire and he's welcome to back out at any time. As the ring crew is doing this, O'Haire puts Zandig on his shoulders and carries him to the back. After about ten minutes of ring work, the barbed wire is finally up and Justin Credible comes out! Messiah is kinda shocked to see that he didn't back out but stands inside of the ring surrounded by wire and motions for Credible to come on it. Credible is a bit cautious at first but slides in and the match is on!

Barbed Wire Grudge Match

Justin Credible over The Messiah

For a barbed wire match, this one was actually pretty good. They each did a lot of teasing of going into the barbed wire but then started wrestling in the middle of the ring to the point where you almost forgot barbed wire was surrounding the ring. But it was on once Messiah threw Credible into the wire first. But as Messiah tried to inflict more punishment onto Credible with the barbed wire, Credible turned the tide and Messiah ended up feeling the barbs pierce his skin. With Messiah incapacitated for the time being, Credible crawled underneath the barbed wire to the outside and started rummaging around underneath the ring. It looked like Credible was well prepared against Messiah's "surprise" as he pulled out the Singapore Cane wrapped in barbed wire! Credible crawled back in and whacked the cane across Messiah's skull before grating the barbed wire into his forehead, busting him open. From then on out, it was Credible's game as Messiah's "surprise" ended up backfiring on him. Credible went to finish things off with a That's Incredible onto the barbed wire Singapore Cane but as he made the pinfall, he lifted Messiah's head up at two. He then helped the bloody and dazed Messiah to his feet only to hit him with a superkick which launched him right into the barbed wire. Only Messiah ended up getting so entangled in the barbed wire that the ring crew had to run out and cut him down with wire cutters. Credible wanted to continue the match but security held him back until the ref awarded the match to Credible. Credible then celebrated in the ring holding his Singapore cane high as the ring crew continued cutting away at the barbed wire wrapped around Messiah until they could stretcher him to the back.

Final Thoughts: Objectively speaking, this was a great show. I'll go so far as to call it the best show of the year thus far. But the crowd was in an unusual mood, going so far as to cheer for the worst match of the night and to boo not only one of the best matches but the CZW World Champion! Sure, they haven't put a ton of momentum behind Nicho as a champ but he's done nothing to deserve boos, unless you have something against putting on good matches. The start of the show started off a bit slow. Even though the matches themselves were good, there wasn't much heat behind them. But the Grudge Matches definately delivered. The hatred between York and Ruckus definately made for a great match. I'm not even that pissed that Ruckus cheated his way to victory because the match was so good. And the Barbed Wire match was definately a brutal end to the show and one of the better Barbed Wire matches CZW has put on. I'd definately recommend this show when it comes out on DVD as long as your player has a "Mute Crowd" option.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For April 17, 2006 - Higher Level of Pain Aftermath, Fake You! TV Preview For 4/25.

-Last night, Higher Level of Pain definately lived up to it's namesake. The Messiah turned his Grudge Match into a Barbed Wire Match, expecting to deliver the pain to Justin Credible. Instead, it was The Messiah who reached that higher level as he tasted the wire multiple times until he was so entangled that he had to be cut out and the match was awarded to Credible. In a brief comment to CZWrestling.com, Credible said he "would've liked to finished things off by pinning Messiah" but feels he's proved his point. From here on out, Credible sees Messiah as "a dead issue and not to be bothered with". As for Messiah, he was cut up so badly that he was taken to the hospital for multiple stitches. Doctors have recommended that he not show up in a CZW ring for a few weeks. While that won't be a problem this week as Fake You! TV will be a recap of Higher Level of Pain, we're sure he'll be itching to get back to action by next week. Therefore, he is being barred from action until May, not out of punishment but for his own well being. We're unsure whether Sean O'Haire or The Dew will appear without their leader.

-At Higher Level of Pain, we also saw a major screwjob as Ruckus walked out the victor of his Grudge Match against Christian York with plenty of help from his manager, Julius Smokes. Ruckus and Smokes tried to snap York's ankle again multiple times and the only thing that stopped them from doing so was the interference of Sexxxy Eddy. After the match, York went straight to CZW Management and demanded one last match against Ruckus to finish things off. Management agreed and booked the match for Fake You! TV next week! Better yet, they have allowed York to choose his own stipulations. York was ready to make the match right then and there but Management allowed him to take the week to think things over and decide the stipulations next week.

-In another screwjob, Devon Storm was screwed out of his chance to become the CZW World Champion at Higher Level of Pain by his nemesis Super Dragon. Much like Christian York, Storm demanded a one-on-one match to get his revenge. But after booking the big match between York and Ruckus, Management felt it would be too much to have two big revenge matches on Fake You! TV. Therefore, they have booked a tag match between them with partners they have been very familiar with in recent weeks. Next week, Devon Storm will team up with L.A. Par-k to take on Super Dragon and Kaos!

-After their match at Higher Level of Pain, Rico started a brief argument with Nate Hatred as to why he wasn't in his corner for the tag when he needed it. Hatred explained his case and with Rico being a veteran, he understood what happened and cooler heads prevailed. CZW Management approached them about having a rematch against The New H8 Club on Fake You! TV next week but Rico and Hatred decided that a pair of singles matches would be best. Therefore, it will be Rico against Justice Pain and Nate Hatred against Nick Gage!

Jonny Storm vs Angel

Justice Pain vs Rico

Nick Gage vs Nate Hatred

Devon Storm and L.A. Par-K vs Super Dragon and Kaos

Christian York vs Ruckus In A Match Of York's Choice

CZW Fake You! TV Report

April 25, 2006

Jonny Storm over Angel

If you were at Higher Level of Pain, this match was pretty much exactly like their dark match, except that this one only lasted roughly two or three minutes. Again, Angel tried freaking Storm out but he was having none of it and got the upperhand easily. The tide was about to turn as Rick Feinberg hopped up on the apron and latched onto Storm. Angel bounced off the ropes trying to hit Storm but Storm ducked, leaving Angel and RF to crash into each other. As RF flew off the apron, Storm rolled up Angel for an easy three count. After the match, RF climbed into the ring and tried to apologize to Angel but Angel only pushed him away only to walk to the back by himself.

Cut to backstage in Nick Mondo's office when Christian York walks in. Mondo asks if York has made the decision for what match he wants to face Ruckus in tonight. York then tells Mondo that he wants Ruckus tonight in an Iron Man match. Mondo is shocked but then tells York he can't do it as Fake You! TV is only an hour and a half long and they still have three more matches to go. York then tells Mondo that he'll take a 30 Minute Iron Man Match. Mondo thinks about it for a little bit and then agrees. York then walks out with a smile on his face but Mondo looks a little worried, wondering if they'll be able to pull it off.

Rico over Justice Pain

This match was better than it probably had any right to be. But I'm probably being mean by saying that since Rico has been carrying a lot of people to good matches and Pain has been slowly improving. Anyways, Pain got the advantage early on with a low blow behind the ref's back. Rico tried to come back but Pain put him down with the Pain Thriller. He went for the pinfall but before the ref counted to three, Pain lifted Rico's head up to break the count. He then went outside and grabbed a chair. That proved to be a mistake as Pain stepped into the ring, Rico sprung up and hit a Rico Roundhouse sending the chair into Pain's face. Rico quickly covered Pain and got the pinfall! As Rico climbed the turnbuckles to celebrate, Pain got back up to his feet, grabbed the chair and smacked it across Rico's back, causing him to fall over the top rope and to the floor.

After the match, Eric Gargiulo says there's a situation going on in the parking lot. We cut out to the parking lot to see Sexxxy Eddy beating up on Julius Smokes. After hitting him with a few punches, Eddy throws him head first into the side of a dumpster, knocking Smokes out cold. He then says he'll make sure that nothing is gonna happen in the Iron Man match between Christian York and Ruckus tonight.

Nick Gage over Nate Hatred

If you had told me Nick Gage and Nate Hatred would put on the Match of the Night, I'd probably have laughed at you. But anytime these two get put together, they put on great matches of just outright violence. And it's not even gratuitous violence like they used to put on back in CZW's old days but just plain old fighting with a bit of flash mixed in. There was a bit of a stalemate as Hatred and Gage were just potatoing each other yet neither man was gonna fall. It wasn't until the ref stepped in to try to seperate the two men. While this was happening, Justice Pain ran out with a chair and smacked Hatred in the back with it, sending him straight into Gage who caught him and hit him with a Chokebreaker for the win. Pain then stepped into the ring with the chair to help Gage put the beatdown on Hatred but out came Rico with a chair of his own to chase the H8 Club out of the ring.

After the match, we cut back out to the parking lot where B-Boy is looking for Julius Smokes. He finds Smokes lying on the asphalt unconscious and bleeding. B-Boy tries to revive him when suddenly Sexxxy Eddy leaps out from behind the dumpster and starts pounding away on B-Boy. There was no way B-Boy could defend himself from being blindsided and he ends up taking a SexxxyPlex right onto the asphalt! Eddy then dusts himself off and walks back into the building after leaving B-Boy and Smokes lying in a pile in the middle of the parking lot.

Super Dragon and Kaos over Devon Storm and L.A. Par-K

With the hatred between these four men coming into play, this match quickly degenerated into a four-way brawl. As Kaos and Par-K were brawling on the outside, Storm and Dragon were hitting each other so hard that the ref tried to seperate them, like Gage and Hatred before them. Only this time, Dragon responded by hitting the ref with an elbow, knocking him out. But Dragon didn't look worried. In fact, this gave him the opportunity to bring a chair into the ring and hit Storm in the head with it. But Par-K came back into the ring and hit a Van Daminator on Dragon. Instead of following up, Par-K decided to celebrate by unfolding the chair and dancing on top of it. Only he didn't see Kaos climb up to the top rope from the outside. As Par-K stepped down off the chair, Kaos leaped off and hit him with the Flying Clothesline, dropping Par-K's ribs across the seat of the chair! By this time, the ref was coming to and saw Kaos pin Par-K, leading him to count the three. Afterwards, Kaos helped Dragon up and they walked to the back pointing and laughing at Storm, who was tending to Par-K in the middle of the ring.

We then cut to the locker room where Zandig is sitting on a bench getting stitches looked at from the lighttube shots he suffered at Higher Level of Pain. Justin Credible then walks in, looking surprisingly healthy for coming out of a Barbed Wire match, even if he was the winner. Credible tells Zandig that he wasn't just unsure if he could cut it in CZW but if he should continue wrestling at all. So he would like to thank Zandig for helping him get back to his roots. Credible extends his hand and Zandig accepts it.

30 Minute Iron Man Match

Christian York over Ruckus Two Falls To One

For this being the final match between the two, it wasn't as great as I envisioned it. Even though it was a good match, it still wasn't as good as their match at Higher Level of Pain. Hell, I wouldn't even put it at Match of the Night. Ruckus came out looking a little worried considering he had no backup but we would later find that he had a plan. Both men traded offensive maneuvers throughout much of the match but Ruckus ended up getting the first fall around the 15 minute mark when he rolled York out of nowhere and put his feet on the ropes. After the pinfall, York got up to his feet and started arguing with the ref, telling him that Ruckus cheated. The ref told Ruckus he'd be keeping an eye on him. After another ten minutes or so, Ruckus got frustrated at being outwrestled and brought a chair into play. Ruckus then brought the chair down on top of York's head right in front of the ref, who called for a disqualification. Even though it was evened up at 1-1, Ruckus seemed sure of himself as there were only five minutes left in the match and there was no way for him to recover. Ruckus went for a pin but York surprisingly kicked out. Ruckus went for another pin but York kicked out again. Feeling frustrated and knowing time wasn't on his side, he kept York down with kicks before going up top, possibly for a 450 Splash or Phoenix Splash. Suddenly, York sprang up to his feet and climbed up the turnbuckles to meet Ruckus at the top. They traded punches for a few moments until York got the upperhand and grabbed Ruckus before dropping him with an Onion Buster off the top turnbuckle right onto the chair Ruckus brought into the ring! York rolled Ruckus over and got the three count a few seconds before the timer ran out. Christian York won the Iron Man Match and Ruckus' plan had backfired. York started to celebrate but we didn't get to see much of it as the time for the show had run out.

Final Thoughts: Nice solid show in a series of Fake Yous! that were a little below par. The wrestling was good and I wouldn't say there were any bad matches tonight. The Iron Man was good but it was a bit disappointing in the way of ending a feud, especially considering they just had a better match at Higher Level of Pain. But it definately brought a feeling of closure to the York/Ruckus feud. And keeping The Second Coming off of TV this week not only brought a sense of closure to the Messiah/Credible feud but also proved that you could make a good TV show without putting Messiah and Zandig in every other segment. The only thing I can really complain about tonight was the chair usage. Come on, there was chair in almost every match. Come up with something different!

CZWrestling.com Press Release For April 26, 2006 - 5/2 Fake You! TV Preview, Television Deal Extended.

-Good news for Fake You! TV as the World Wrestling Network has decided to extend our contract for another 9 months. And we're going to keep things rolling with a great show next week.

-After losing to Christian York in an epic Iron Man match last night and having his backup disposed of by Sexxxy Eddy, Ruckus was disgruntled to say the least. But the bad news just got worse for him when he found out that he'd be facing Tom Carter once again next week. Carter had split away from his partner Mike Quackenbush to prove himself in singles competition and CZW Management felt there was no better way to prove himself than in another Match of the Year Candidate with Ruckus. Carter has faced Ruckus twice before in stellar matches only to come up short due to Ruckus cheating his way to victory both times. Will Tom Carter prove himself with a win or will Ruckus try to get his momentum back after falling to Christian York?

-In other Black Attack news, CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy was less than pleased with Sexxxy Eddy for attacking him and his manager, Julius Smokes, last night so they wouldn't interfere in the Iron Man match. B-Boy then told CZWrestling.com that he vowed to make Eddy pay next week on Fake You! TV before reconvening with Black Attack in the locker room.

-After Fake You! TV went off the air last night, The Messiah had made a call to CZWrestling.com and engaged in a brief interview. He told us that he "didn't appreciate being left off of the show last night". He also noted that "CZW can't put on a good show without me". When asked about Justin Credible showing his respect to Zandig, Messiah told them to "get a room" and "if I wanted to watch two men make out, I'd become a fan of Angel's". He then finished things off by proclaiming that he would show up to Fake You! TV next week to make things all better. Make your way to CZWrestling.com's Multimedia section if you want to listen to the entire interview, along with a video of Christian York's complete celebration after his victory over Ruckus.

-Speaking of Angel, it seems as if he and Rick Feinberg have "taken a break". Both men were seen arguing with each other before RF stormed out of the New Alhambra Arena with tears in his eyes. We will see if this break is a good thing for Angel as he will take on Shark Boy next week on Fake You! TV.

Shark Boy vs Angel

Mike Quackenbush vs Excalibur

Ruckus vs Tom Carter III

CZW Fake You! TV Report

May 2, 2006

Shark Boy over Angel by Disqualification

These two put together a solid match and they knew each other fairly well considering they used to be a tag team in the dying days of XPW. Unfortunately, the crowd couldn't really care about either man, which would end up being a running theme throughout the night. Both men started out wrestling a comedy match but it eventually turned into a straight-up match which saw Shark Boy get the better of Angel. But as Shark Boy sat up on the top rope ready to give Angel the Dead Sea Drop, Rick Feinberg ran out with a chair and hopped up on the apron to smack it across Shark Boy's back. Sharky dropped to the mat and the ref looked at both Angel and RF. Angel denied having anything to do with RF's interference but that didn't stop the referee from calling for the disqualification. Angel looked livid but RF tried to console him with a hug. It didn't work as Angel only shoved him away. RF tried to advance again but ended up eating a chairshot to the skull from Angel before he walked to the back.

After the match, CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy walks out to the ring without Ruckus and Julius Smokes by his side. He takes the mike from ring announcer Kingdom James and says that he's pissed off at what Sexxxy Eddy did to the Black Attack last week by jumping him and Smokes out in a parking lot. But he knows why he did it and it wasn't to help Christian York defeat Ruckus in the Iron Man Match. He knows that everything Eddy has done to him and the Black Attack was for "this", the Iron Man title that he's holding up in the air. So tonight, B-Boy is going to punish Eddy and grant him a favor at the same time. He talked to Mondo and said that he'll defend the Iron Man title tonight against Eddy in a Hardcore Match. Better yet, Ruckus and Julius Smokes will be banned from ringside. But if Eddy loses, he'll never get a shot at the title ever again! Sexxxy Eddy then comes out with a microphone of his own and says that while the odds might be against him, that's when he's at his best. Eddy accepts the match and the terms and walks to the back, leaving B-Boy with a smile on his face.

Mike Quackenbush over Excalibur

You know, these two men put on a great match despite being practically thrown together. Sadly, this was probably the low point of the night as the crowd was so dead they were practically asleep. Excalibur played the cowardly heel to a tee as he always does and Quack made sure he got his comeuppance but all of this did nothing to get the crowd riled up. Excalibur looked to squeak out a win as he got Quack ready for the Tiger Driver '98 but Quack somehow broke away and ended up locking Excalibur in the Lightning Lock Beta. Excalibur tapped out quickly and Quack was named the winner. But as he was getting his hand raised by the ref, Excalibur got back up and turned Quack back around before hitting him with the Tiger Driver '98.

Cut to backstage where The New H8 Club are talking to each other about their recent troubles. Justice Pain is pissed off that he lost to that "has-been" Rico last week. But at least they made up for it by defeating Nate Hatred. Suddenly, speak of the devil (or devils rather), Nate Hatred and Rico burst into the locker room brandishing chairs and start beating down on The New H8 Club. Hatred especially gets into it due to him getting screwed out of a victory last week, to the point where Rico has to pull him back from the melee and push him out of the locker room once the damage had been done.

Tom Carter over Ruckus

The beginning of the match saw Ruckus and Carter standing nose to nose in the middle of the ring, which probably got the biggest pop all match. The match didn't fail to deliver and it was just as good as all the other ones but the lack of crowd support definately killed it a bit. Much of the match was focused around Ruckus trying to cheat his way from victory, but after two matches and his determination to win, Carter had Ruckus well scouted and was able to counter most of Ruckus' underhanded tactics. The finish seemed to come out of nowhere as Ruckus whipped Carter into the corner for the Razzle Dazzle but right when he went for the elbow, Carter blocked it and turned Ruckus around, hooking his head before dropping it into the mat with a Northern Lights Bomb 2k1. Carter quickly hooked the legs and ended up getting the pinfall! Carter finally got a victory over Ruckus but his celebration didn't last long as Julius Smokes climbed into the ring and started raining punches down on him. Carter was able to fend him off but instead of putting him out, he just walked to the back angry that his moment was ruined.

After the match, we see The Messiah walking to the ring making his return from a brief absence. After he's given the microphone, he then says he won't bitch about losing to Justin Credible in a Barbed Wire Match at Higher Level of Pain, even though it was a "miscarriage of justice". What he came to talk about was how he was told to stay home the next week and "obviously, the product suffered from my absence". He talked about tuning into Fake You! TV last week and seeing "the worst wrestling show I've seen in years!" He talks about everyone wrestling like chickens with their heads cut off before going on to the Iron Man Match between Christian York and Ruckus, saying he's "seen backyarders put together a better match." But now that he's returned, the quality of the show is guaranteed to go back up. While Messiah's cutting this promo, though, he doesn't see Chris Hero walking through the crowd, jumping the guardrail and standing behind him. The crowd began to cheer but Messiah just thought that they were cheering for him. The final straw was when Messiah told everyone that "The Savior of CZW had returned!" That caused Chris Hero to turn Messiah around and gave him a brief moment to see who he was looking at before locking him in a Cravate, which got a lot of cheers. Messiah tried fighting out of it but instead, Hero let go and whipped Messiah into the corner. Hero then went to an opposite corner and ran towards Messiah for the Hero's Sidekick. Unfortunately, Messiah had the wherewithal to duck and roll out of the ring. As Messiah walked to the back, looking like he had seen a ghost, Hero picked the microphone up off the mat and said "You know, you're right about one thing. The Savior of CZW has returned. But it sure as hell isn't you!" That gets the crowd to pop as Messiah yells at Hero before storming off to the back.

Hardcore Match For The CZW Iron Man Championship

Sexxxy Eddy over B-Boy © To Become The NEW CZW Iron Man Champion!

B-Boy came out first with the belt but soon after, Eddy ran out and blindsided him to get the Hardcore match underway. With all things considered, this match wasn't as good as Carter/Ruckus or even Quack/Excalibur but it was decent. I don't think a Hardcore match was the best choice for a probable feud-ending match as they mostly just hit each other with hard shots and a few weapons. This was a fight instead a wrestling match which both men are capable of putting on a good one. But when it comes to fights, the smaller Eddy usually gets the short end of the stick. It almost looked like B-Boy was going to take this match and make sure Eddy would never get another shot when he hit Eddy with a vicious Shining Wizard. But Eddy's heart kicked in and he surprisingly kicked out! B-Boy couldn't believe it. B-Boy put Eddy on his shoulders and went for a Cross Special Brainbuster but when he spun around, Eddy somehow got loose and landed on his feet. He then picked up a nearby chair and threw it right into B-Boy's face before picking him up and hitting the SexxxyPlex, dropping B-Boy's head right onto the chair! But instead of going for the pin, Eddy went to the outside and pulled a table out from under the ring, setting it up at ringside. Eddy then came back in and rolled B-Boy out of the ring and onto the table before going onto the apron and bouncing off the second rope with a Total Sextacy putting B-Boy through the table! Eddy then covered B-Boy and the ref slid out to ringside to count the pinfall. Sexxxy Eddy regains the Iron Man title! As the ref handed Eddy the title belt, Eddy dropped to his knees and held the belt close to his chest as his long journey to regain the belt has been completed.

After all the debris from the Hardcore match was cleaned up, Christian York comes out to the ring with a microphone and wants to give a speech. First of all, he'd like to thank all the fans for the support they've given him lately because he shouldn't be here right now. York had decided to retire from the wrestling business but when he got the call from Zandig and CZW to show up, he decided to go full speed ahead because he felt that would be the difference between a start of a new chapter or one final run. And he feels that he's had the best matches of his career the past year or so he's been in CZW. And he just got done with a string of great matches with Ruckus who "may be an asshole but is still a great wrestler". But while he feels he's wrestling better than he ever has, he won't finish until he becomes "the best", which brings him to his next topic. He says that Best of the Best 6 will happen on May 21 and that last year, he went all the way to the finals before falling to Mike Quackenbush. But he won't be entering in this year's tournament because he wants to prove he's the best by becoming the CZW World Champion! That's right, he's challenging for a shot at the title against Nicho El Milionario at Best of the Best 6! At this point, Nicho walks out with the World title belt and steps inside before looking York up and down. Suddenly, he stops and extends his hand which York accepts as the show ends. It looks like we have a CZW World title match at Best of the Best 6!

Final Thoughts: I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait until CZW gets big enough to leave the New Alhambra Arena. The crowd hasn't been the greatest lately but tonight was the last straw for me. Tonight was a perfectly good episode with perfectly good wrestling and the fans pretty much slept through the whole thing. As good as everything was, it could've been ten times better had the fans actually responded to what was going on in the ring. It seems like the crowd is filled with nothing but old-school fans that don't really like the new direction the company is headed in and would rather see Wifebeater and Lobo no-sell lighttube shots for 20 minutes but still show up anyway. But hey, at least Best of the Best is coming up!

CZWrestling.com Press Release For May 3, 2006 - BOTB6 Hype Begins, 5/9 Fake You! TV Preview.

-As Christian York mentioned last night, this year's Best of the Best tournament will take place on May 21. And the CZW World Championship match between Nicho El Milionario and Christian York has been signed and approved by CZW Management. Every Jr. Heavyweight in CZW is no doubt excited for the tournament, whether they're in it or not. This year's tournament format will be the same as last year's, with four three-way opening matches with only the winners advancing to two one-on-one semi-final matches and then onto the finals. But to add some spice to this year's festivities, only six of the twelve spots will be filled by CZW regulars. Many of them have already thrown their name into the running but CZW Management will narrow the participants down to six. The other six spots will be filled by other wrestlers currently not under contract with CZW. Next week, we will announce the six CZW stars that have been selected and the remaining six will be announced the following week along with the brackets.

-Last night, we witnessed the return of Chris Hero, who went straight after the man who injured him, The Messiah. The Messiah tore Chris Hero's calf during a Hardcore match for the CZW World title at Tournament of Death 4 and no doubt Hero wants some revenge. The Messiah staked a claim that he was the "Savior of CZW" and that a CZW show that doesn't feature him is a bad one. But will Hero live up to his own claim as the "Savior of CZW" and prove Messiah wrong? Tune into Fake You! TV next week to see how this feud develops.

-Congratulations go out to new CZW Iron Man Champion Sexxxy Eddy as he defeated his nemesis B-Boy in a Hardcore Match. Eddy's grueling feud with B-Boy came to an end last night and his determination to regain the Iron Man title paid off in a big way. B-Boy thought he could take out The Sexxx Express and make sure he never got an Iron Man title shot ever again but his plan backfired when Eddy's heart shone through and lead him to win the title. Just like before, Eddy has claimed to be a fighting champion and his new reign will start off with a title defense against "The Rock Superstar" Kaos next week on Fake You! TV.

-In other news, after his match with Shark Boy, Angel got into a shouting match with his manager/life-partner Rick Feinberg. CZWrestling.com overheard that the break was over and the pair are through. RF ran out of the New Alhambra Arena mid-show crying. Who knows if RF will ever come back to CZW.

Mexico's Most Wanted vs Beef & Generico

Sexxxy Eddy © vs Kaos

Devon Storm vs Justin Credible

Fake You! TV Report

May 9, 2006

Mexico's Most Wanted over Beef & Generico

Pretty much a glorified squash but an entertaining and well-wrestled one. B&G are probably the best "jobbers" in the business right now since they get little offense in and get their ass kicked but look great doing it. Aside from a few brief flashes of offense, MMW were on top the whole time. Somehow, Beef thought he could put Damien out with the E. Coli Driver but Damien broke out and turned it into a powerbomb before hooking his legs and spinning him around, allowing Halloween to come in and hit the Montezuma's Revenge for the win.

While Mexico's Most Wanted are celebrating, The Messiah makes his way out to the ring with a microphone and tells the "jobbers" to "get out of my ring". He then talks about Chris Hero, saying "Hero didn't get the hint when I injured him. CZW doesn't want you around anymore!" Messiah says he is the true Savior of CZW and not some "pudgy, Jimmy Olsen douchebag" and he's going to prove it tonight in a match. Messiah vs Hero will go down tonight!

Sexxxy Eddy © over Kaos To Retain

Surprisingly, this was the best match of the night wrestling-wise but the fans didn't care as much about it as the other matches. They are acting a lot better tonight, I must admit. Eddy's still playing his underdog gimmick to the hilt, giving up a lot of offense to the bigger (though not by much) Kaos. Eddy started making a comeback but was quickly derailed by a low blow from Kaos, which I'm sure would ruin his man-whoring on the side. The ref missed the blow but it was obvious that something was up when he noticed Eddy hunched over in pain. THe whole situation brought out L.A. Par-K, who ran out to ringside with a chair. With the ref's back turned, Par-K slid into the ring and hit Kaos in the head with a deadly chair shot. Seeing Kaos down on the mat, Eddy got back up and bounced off the turnbuckles, hitting Kaos with the Total Sextacy and getting the pinfall to retain the title. After Eddy was announced as the winner, Par-K comes back into the ring and starts putting the boots to Kaos. After a few moments, Eddy pulls Par-K off and decides to cheer him up with a celebratory dance-off before both men walk to the back.

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt comes out with his belt and a microphone. He then talks about Best of the Best season being upon us and how great things usually happen to whoever wins the tournament. Mike Quackenbush won last year and he's already a two-time Jr. Heavyweight Champion and a former Tag Team Champion. B-Boy won the year before and is becoming one of CZW's breakout stars. And, of course, there's Sonjay. Sonjay starts to go over some of his accomplishments when Kendo Ka Shin runs out from the back, slides into the ring and starts brawling with the Champion. Since Sonjay was taken off-guard, Kendo gets the upperhand and quickly slaps on the Fujiwara Armbar while Simply Luscious stands over them both yelling. After a few moments, Luscious tells Ka Shin to release the hold. While Sonjay lies on the mat clutching his shoulder, Luscious hands the Jr. Heavyweight title belt to Ka Shin and they both stand over Sonjay's body holding the belt up to the sky.

Cut to backstage where Rico is stretching out in the locker room when suddenly Justice Pain bursts in and starts raining punches down on him. Pain keeps screaming "Reciept, bitch!" before throwing him into the locker room wall to finish things off.

The Messiah over Chris Hero

You know, for a revenge match with one of the men coming back from a pretty harsh injury, this one was relatively heatless. Even as they did the obligatory "intense stare-down", the crowd sort of treated it with ambivalence. Other than that, it was a very good match that really captured the feeling that Hero is seeking revenge on Messiah and Messiah would rather be anywhere but in the ring with Hero. As Hero would do any sort of offensive maneuver, Messiah would do what he could to weasel his way out of it until he got hit with a Hero's Welcome out of nowhere. But Hero made the mistake of not going for the pin. Instead, he not only wanted his revenge but he wanted to hit the Hero's Sidekick that he didn't get to hit last week. Hero picked up Messiah and propped him up in the corner before taking his sweet time walking to the other corner and "tuning up the band" so to speak. By this time, Sean O'Haire had made his way to ringside brandishing a chair and had hopped up on the apron. As Hero ran towards Messiah, O'Haire pushed Messiah out of the way and into the ref. Hero couldn't stop and, instead of hitting the Hero's Sidekick, ended up with his leg draped over the top rope. O'Haire then took his chair and slammed it down right across Hero's shin, potentially damaging that calf that Messiah had injured months ago. Hero dropped to the mat clutching his leg and Messiah, who had come to and helped the ref up, quickly took advantage of it by locking Hero in an STF. Knowing that trying to fight out of the hold could re-tear his calf, Hero quickly tapped out. After the match, O'Haire stepped into the ring and helped Messiah beat on Hero. Surprisingly, instead of re-injuring Hero like they would've done to anyone else, they figured he "wasn't worth it" and Messiah spat on Hero before walking to the back.

Cut to a brief pre-taped promo from Christian York. He pretty much repeats a lot of the things he said from last week, about he wants to prove he's the best by becoming the CZW World Champion, etc. He talks about how Nicho El Milionario has defended the belt against a lot of different types of wrestlers but he can guarantee he hasn't defended it against someone as talented as Christian York. York finishes things off by saying that he respects Nicho a lot but he's bound and determined to take the belt off of him.

Justin Credible over Devon Storm

While Eddy/Kaos and maybe even Messiah/Hero outshone this match, this was a solid wrestling match. Also, it was the one with the most heat from the fans behind it, which helped it a bit. For much of the match, Credible was being outwrestled by Storm. But being the sportsman he is, Storm would ease off a bit and let Credible to his feet multiple times. Credible was noticably frustrated but not enough to just haul off on Storm. No matter how hard Credible tried, he could not one-up Storm and he had too much respect for the man to try to stooge his way out of the match. But Credible's saving light came in the form of Super Dragon as Dragon walked out to observe from ringside. His presence was enough to distract Storm and give Credible a bit of an advantage. But it wasn't until Storm tried to finish Credible off with his own finishing move where Dragon interfered. As Storm lifted Credible in the That's Incredible, Dragon reached in and grabbed Storm's leg. With Storm unable to pull off the move, that allowed Credible to reverse it into his own That's Incredible. After Credible dropped Storm's head on the mat, he made the cover and got the surprise win. Afterwards, Dragon came into the ring and held up Credible's hand in victory, which got a few boos from fans thinking it was a set-up. But once Credible found out he didn't win the match on his own, he pushed Dragon off of him and into the ropes, hitting a Superkick on the rebound! Credible storms his way to the back while two bodies lay motionless in the ring as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: Very good show with a lot of solid wrestling. There wasn't a bad match on the card and the crowd even responded as such! Shocking, I know. And they're doing a pretty good job hyping Best of the Best, despite only a World title match being announced. We don't even know who's in the tournament yet..at least not until tomorrow. But Best of the Best is one of CZW's flagship events and it can usually get enough of an audience on hype alone.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For May 10, 2006 - First 6 BOTB Participants Announced, 5/16 Fake You! TV Preview.

-In the moment you've been waiting for, CZW Management has narrowed down the Jr. Heavyweight field to just six names that will participate in the Best of the Best tournament on May 21. Without any further ado, let's announce the names:

The Joker

The Joker hasn't done much since coming back from a stay in Iraq and defeating Chris Ca$h at Cage of Death 7 in a rematch of their classic Ladder match from two years prior. Joker threw his name in the hat in an attempt to revitalize his career and CZW Management has decided that a good showing in the Best of the Best would do exactly that.

Jonny Storm

The "Wonderkid" returned to CZW at last year's Best of the Best and impressed CZW Management enough to sign him to a full-time contract. But while he hasn't made a huge impact in the past year, he has consistently had great matches against a variety of opponents, which led to his inclusion to the Best of the Best tournament.

"The Future" Frankie Kazarian

Kazarian will be making his Best of the Best debut this year. Much like Jonny Storm, he's had great matches since signing with CZW in November 2005 but hasn't quite made his mark. Best of the Best will be his opportunity to see if the future truly belongs to Kazarian.

Excalibur

While his tag team partner in S.B.S., Super Dragon, has been busy with Devon Storm, Excalibur looked to be lost in the shuffle. That was the case until a few weeks ago on Fake You! TV where he put up a valiant effort against last year's Best of the Best winner, Mike Quackenbush. But for Excalibur, the question is will he run like a coward and be content to live in the shadow of his partner or is there actually a determined warrior underneath his cocky facade?

Shark Boy

This year will also mark Shark Boy's debut in the tournament as he signed a CZW contract the same day as Frankie Kazarian. And while a brief overlook of Shark Boy's tenure with the company won't yield too many highlights, some fans have sensed a bit of a growth spurt as he has developed some maturity when it comes to his matches. Best of the Best 6 will determine whether Shark Boy is a late bloomer or if he will reach puberty and become a man.

Chris Hero

It would seem as if Hero's injury at the hands of The Messiah was a blessing in disguise as he had healed up just in time for CZW's Jr. Heavyweight showcase. And there were two things on Hero's To-Do list as he made his return: get revenge and win Best of the Best. Will the self-proclaimed "Savior of CZW" live up to his name and rise to the top of the Jr. Heavyweight division where he thinks he belongs?

-Next week's edition of Fake You! TV will truly get you pumped up for Best of the Best 6 on May 21. First of all, we witnessed Kendo Ka Shin lay out CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion and former Best of the Best tournament winner Sonjay Dutt and pose with the belt as if he were the new champion. CZW Management decided it was time for Ka Shin to prove himself against another Best of the Best winner as he will take on last year's winner, Mike Quackenbush, next week!

-In a preview of the Best of the Best tournament, we will take four of the six men that were just announced and put them in a Four Corners Match. It will be Frankie Kazarian, Excalibur, Shark Boy and Jonny Storm going at it. This is not Elimination rules and there are no title shots on the line. This match will be an all-out high-flying showcase and we'll see if the winner gets any momentum going into the big tournament.

-Chris Hero was visibly angry after being bested and almost re-injured by The Messiah and his muscle, Sean O'Haire, last night and his inclusion into the Best of the Best tournament did little to quell that anger. For the sake of keeping him fresh and injury-free for the tournament, Chris Hero not be at next week's Fake You! TV tapings to avoid another altercation with The Messiah. As for O'Haire, he will be put in a match against CZW Iron Man Champion Sexxxy Eddy. Eddy was prepared to put the title on the line once again but CZW Management decided that two Iron Man title defenses in a row would be a bit of a gamble so it will be a non-title match.

Matches Announced For Fake You! TV Next Week

Mike Quackenbush vs Kendo Ka Shin

Best of the Best Preview 4 Corners Match

Frankie Kazarian vs Excalibur vs Shark Boy vs Jonny Storm

Kaos vs Damien 666

Non-Title Match

CZW Iron Man Champion Sexxxy Eddy vs Sean O'Haire

Justice Pain vs Nate Hatred

CZW Fake You! TV Report

May 16, 2006

Kendo Ka Shin over Mike Quackenbush

A very solid technical match where Quack would repeatedly get the upperhand over Ka Shin. Every time they'd do a wrestling sequence, it'd always end with Ka Shin being on the recieving end of a hold. It looked like Quack would take this match easily but surprisingly, Ka Shin turned a potential submission into a schoolboy pin and put his feet on the ropes to steal the victory. Knowing he pulled a fast one on Quackenbush, Ka Shin got out of the ring in a hurry, but not before turning around and pointing to his temple, bragging that he outsmarted Quack. But while Ka Shin's back was turned, CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt ran out and attacked him and the two men started brawling to the back.

Cut to backstage where The New H8 Club, Justice Pain and Nick Gage, are in the locker room going over strategy for Pain's match against Nate Hatred tonight. Gage excuses himself to let Pain get ready for the match and walks out of the room. But only after a few paces down the hallway, he gets ambushed by Nate Hatred himself! Hatred pounds on his former tag team partner and keeps throwing him into walls, making sure he'll be a non-factor in his match tonight.

4-Way Best of the Best Preview Match

Shark Boy over Excalibur, Frankie Kazarian and Jonny Storm

This match was so fast paced with so many high-flying moves that it was too hard to keep track of everything going on at once. Throughout the melee, Excalibur ducked out of the ring and let the other three go at it and actually went unnoticed for a few minutes. But Excalibur made too much of a scene mockingly "cheering" for the other three that they all stopped what they were doing to throw him back in the ring and take turns beating on him. Instead of working together, though, Kazarian started beating on Storm which left Excalibur with Shark Boy. Unbeknownst to Kazarian and Storm, Shark Boy got up on the top turnbuckle and hit Excalibur with the Dead Sea Drop for the win. Could this be a sign of things to come this weekend at Best of the Best 6?

After the match, Devon Storm walks out with a microphone. He talks about how he's sick of Super Dragon sticking his nose into his business. Save for their first encounter, Storm has come out on top every time yet Dragon won't let it die. He then yells at Dragon to just "give it up!" That causes Super Dragon to come out to ringside to engage Storm in a brief staredown before quickly coming to blows. This last for a few moments before, out of nowhere, Dragon is able to put Storm on his shoulders and drop him with a Psycho Driver. Dragon gets back up to his feet and just stares at Storm laid out on the mat as you can just tell there's an evil grin underneath that mask.

Kaos over Damien 666

Very good, solid, lucha-inspired match-up. Kaos started off being the agressor but Damien would somehow have a counter for whatever Kaos threw at him. It got to the point where Damien got Kaos ready for the Montezuma's Revenge. But since Halloween wasn't around to deliver the final dropkick, Damien just kept spinning him around for at least 20 seconds or so. But for as much damage as that may have done to Kaos, Damien suffered some dizziness as well. Kaos was able to use that to his advantage as Damien was stumbling around, Kaos hooked him in a roll-up and grabbed a handful of tights to keep him down. But as Kaos returned to his feet to celebrate his victory, L.A. Par-K ran out to the ring with a chair and hit Kaos over the head with it. Par-K instead celebrated by putting his foot on Kaos' chest and raising the chair to the sky.

Non-Title Match

CZW Iron Man Champion Sexxxy Eddy over Sean O'Haire by DQ

Definate match of the night and possible Match of the Year candidate. O'Haire really got the ire of the fans by relentlessly beating on the much smaller Sexxxy Eddy. After pounding on Eddy for a few minutes, O'Haire wanted to finish it off with the Crucifixion but somehow, Eddy wriggled out and hit O'Haire with a kick between the legs. After knocking the big man down, Eddy went to the turnbuckles and hit O'Haire with the Total Sextacy. Unfortunately, O'Haire not only kicked out, but practically threw him halfway across the ring. O'Haire looked super-pissed as he went to ringside and grabbed a chair. He came back in and went to hit Eddy with it but the ref got in the way. O'Haire didn't care as he shoved the ref out of the way and clocked Eddy in the head with the chair before hitting him with numerous shots to the back. The ref tried intervening again only to get thrown to the mat. The referee had no choice but to call for the bell and disqualify O'Haire but it didn't matter as O'Haire continued to bludgeon Eddy with the chair. He would've kept going if it wasn't for Vic Grimes running out to the ring and tackling O'Haire to the mat. Grimes starts pounding on O'Haire but O'Haire threw him off and made his way to the back, leaving Grimes to check on Eddy's conditon.

Nate Hatred over Justice Pain

Very good brawl between the two though I'd probably prefer Hatred against Nick Gage. Those two always tear it up but Pain is good when it comes to throwing down as well. Midway through the match, Rico walked out to ringside with a chair. The ref admonished Rico and told him not to interfere but Rico unfolded the chair, sat down and propped his feet up on the ring apron instead. With Rico showing he wasn't going to interfere, the referee focused back on the match. But Pain took his focus away from the match and onto Rico, telling the ref to ban Rico from ringside. When the ref told Pain there was nothing he could do, Pain became blinded with rage and he intended to take it out on Hatred. Unfortunately, Pain got carried away and Hatred was able to use this to his advantage. Hatred picked Pain up for the Fire Thunder Driver but before dropping him, Rico got off his chair and folded it back up so he could slide it into the ring. Once in position, Hatred drove Pain's head into the chair and made the pin. After the match, Hatred and Rico stood over Pain's body, ready to give him the ol' double-team but out came Nick Gage, recovering from the attack from Hatred earlier in the night. Gage slid into the ring and Hatred and Rico bailed, deciding to quit while they were ahead. Gage stood in the ring yelling at Hatred and Rico, who just waved him off and walked to the back.

The show ends with a pretty sweet music video featuring CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario and Christian York to hype up their title match at Best of the Best 6.

Final Thoughts: Very good show this week. Unfortunately, it didn't do a whole lot to hype up Best of the Best. All we really got was a 4-Way match and a music video to build-up to one of CZW's biggest events of the year. Otherwise, the show was great from top to bottom and was able to continue some feuds and storylines since we won't be able to revist them for another couple weeks, since next week will be the BOTB recap.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For May 17, 2006 - Final 6 Participants and Brackets For BOTB Revealed, More Wrestlers Released.

-At long last, here are the final six competitors in this year's Best of the Best tournament:

Jack Evans

Though Evans is technically a CZW contracted wrestler, CZW has taken a backseat to his other obligations. In fact, this will be Evans' first match in CZW since October of last year. Evans participated in last year's tournament but surprisingly did not make it past the first round. We'll see if 2006 is a better year for Jack Evans.

Kevin Steen

When Kevin Steen was let go in July of last year, CZW Management told him to spend more time on the independent circuit in order to season him into a better wrestler. Management kept a watchful eye on him and decided to bring him back for Best of the Best to see if that extra experience has paid off.

Claudio Castagnoli

Much like Steen, Castagnoli was released from CZW in September in hopes that he would gain some more experience outside of the company. And also like Steen, Management kept an eye out because they had a feeling Claudio would return someday. You can bet Claudio's mentor, Chris Hero, is happy about Claudio's return but we'll see how happy he is when they have to face off in the first round! Will they work together or will the determination to become Best of the Best tear them apart?

Sonny Siaki

After making a name for himself in the early days of NWA-TNA, Siaki seemed to drop off the face of the earth as he wasn't seen as much on TNA programming as he used to, let alone wrestle in other companies. But when CZW extended the invitation to Siaki to see if he can hang with the best Jr. Heavyweight division in America, Siaki jumped at the chance. Best of the Best 6 will see Siaki's debut with CZW and his performance will dictate whether or not he will come back.

Johnny Nitro

After winning Tough Enough and a brief stint on Monday Night Raw, Johnny Nitro looked to be on the fast track to success when he was paired with local East Coast mainstay Joey Matthews and the beautiful Melina Perez to form MNM in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Unfortunately, while they had a great following in OVW, MNM wasn't given much of a chance when they got called up to WWE due to the company's dwindling tag team divisions. To the shock of many, MNM were let go and decided to go their seperate ways. While Matthews returned to the East Coast, Nitro hasn't done much outside of the rare one-off spots. But when CZW extended the invitation of taking part in Best of the Best 6, Nitro decided not to treat this like a special appearance and prove he's not a "flash in the pan".

Hector Garza

About a year and a half ago, Hector Garza debuted for TNA wrestling and looked to become one of the flagship wrestlers of their X Division. Suddenly, all that was taken away when he fell into some legal trouble. Even though he has accepted responsibility for his actions, TNA decided not to take the risk of bringing him back into the company. CZW, however, is all about taking risks and Management has decided the positives outweighs the negative. On May 21, the "Bad Boy of Lucha Libre" will bring his Mexican legacy back to America when he takes part in Best of the Best 6.

CZW Presents Best of the Best 6

Live From The New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

May 21, 2006

Best of the Best Tournament - First Round

Claudio Castagnoli vs Kevin Steen vs Chris Hero

Shark Boy vs Hector Garza vs The Joker

Jack Evans vs Jonny Storm vs Sonny Siaki

Frankie Kazarian vs Johnny Nitro vs Excalibur

Best of the Best Tournament - Semi-Finals

Winner of Claudio/Steen/Hero vs Winner of Sharky/Garza/Joker

Winner of Evans/Storm/Siaki vs Winner of Kazarian/Nitro/Excalibur

Best of the Best Tournament - Final Round

Winner of Semi-Final 1 vs Winner of Semi-Final 2

Nicho El Milionario © vs Christian York

-Finally, just a few days after releasing Niles Young, CZW Management has released his former tag team partner, Cory Kastle, as well as Rick Feinberg. We wish them both well in the future.

CZW Best of the Best 6 Live Report

From The New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

May 21, 2006

Best of the Best Tournament First Round

Chris Hero over Claudio Castagnoli and Kevin Steen To Advance

Great match to open up the show and kick off the tournament. Hero and Claudio started things off with a handshake while Steen stood off to the side making fun of them and asking the crowd "Aww, ain't that cute?" Hero and Claudio took exception and started double-teaming Steen before throwing him out of the ring to show the self-proclaimed "Mr. Wrestling" how it's done. For roughly five minutes, Hero and Claudio put on a mat clinic for the fans. But as this was going on, Steen stormed into the ring and attacked both men before hitting Hero with his finisher, the Package Piledriver, out of nowhere. Steen went for the pin which was promptly broken up by Claudio. After throwing Steen back out of the ring, Claudio helped Hero to his feet only to hit him with the Ricola Bomb! Claudio went for the pin but Hero shockingly kicked out at two. Claudio went to finish things off and make his way to the next round when he suddenly found himself locked into the Hero's Welcome right in the middle of the ring. It looked like Claudio was going to make his way to the ropes but as he saw Steen climb back into the ring, he tapped out! Hero advances to the finals while Steen throws a tantrum at ringside and Claudio remains in the ring with a bit of a smile on his face.

Hector Garza over The Joker and Shark Boy To Advance

Shark Boy and Garza shook hands before the match, acknowledging their brief time together in TNA. Though he didn't quite know what to make of the Joker, Garza extended his hand to him as well. Joker had other plans and, instead of accepting the gesture, started beating on him which got the match underway. A fire must've been lit under Joker's ass as he looked determined to make a name for himself and win the whole tournament. But during the melee, Joker got knocked to the outside, leaving Garza and Sharky to go at it. Building on the momentum from his 4 Way win on Fake You! TV, Shark Boy was ready to advance with a Dead Sea Drop to Garza. But as Sharky was perched on the top rope, Joker got up on the apron and shoved him off into the guardrail below only to take his spot atop the turnbuckle. This momentary lapse in action was enough to give Garza a second chance as he hit Joker with a few punches before throwing him off the turnbuckles with a press slam. Garza then ascended the turnbuckles and came back down onto Joker with a corkscrew plancha for what might be considered an upset. Garza not only wins his first match in CZW but also advances in the biggest Jr. Heavyweight tournament of the year. Will any of the remaining "outsiders" join him in the next round?

Jonny Storm over Jack Evans and Sonny Siaki To Advance

Surprisingly, this match was the best wrestled out of all the opening round matches. If it were just Evans and Storm, this match might as well have been held up in the rafters. But Siaki, who is considerably larger than both men, helped bring this match down to earth. But that didn't mean these three men couldn't fly. In fact, they all took turns jumping off the top turnbuckle to whoever was on the outside. Storm started things off with a somersault senton onto Siaki and Evans. Siaki later climbed up and hit a moonsault on the other two. Finally, it was Evans who upstaged them both with a twisting 450 Splash (that's the best I can call it) to the outside which was met with applause from the fans. But in the end, it was Evans' eagerness to pop the crowd that became his downfall. With Siaki out, Evans ascended the turnbuckles once more for a high-risk maneuver onto Storm. But Storm got up to his feet and met Evans at the top and, with both men balancing on the top turnbuckle, Storm somehow jumped up and wrapped his legs around Evans' head, flinging him to the middle of the ring with a standing huricanrana. Storm quickly recovered and was able to pin Evans for the three count to advance to the next round.

Frankie Kazarian over Excalibur and Jonny Nitro To Advance

This match started off a bit slowly because each one of these men are so cocky that they didn't want to wrestle each other. Ten bucks says they were bickering about who's hair was more luxurious. Twenty bucks says Excalibur started the argument, despite possibly not having much hair under that mask. Excalibur started the match off by welcoming Nitro to CZW with a Grinning Headlock. Unfortunately, that left him open for a clothesline from Kazarian. Much of the match was spent with Kazarian outwrestling Nitro yet Nitro was able to hold his own considering he's never wrestled either man. Meanwhile, Excalibur laid on the mat, clutching his neck and overselling a clothesline. But as Kazarian was taking care of Nitro, Excalibur suddenly sprang up and rolled him into a pin that might've stolen a victory if Nitro hadn't broken it up. Excalibur chastised Nitro for "not letting him win" and planted him with a Tiger Driver '98. But as he celebrated, Kazarian gave Excalibur a taste of his own medicine by rolling him up from behind, this time getting the three count! The comedy helped the match become the most warmly recieved of the opening round by the fans.

Best of the Best Tournament Semi-Finals

Chris Hero over Hector Garza To Advance To The Finals

This match was probably the down point of the night. Not much was expected of Garza in the opening round but in this round, the crowd was looking for him to deliver. Unfortunately, he didn't. In fact, Hero had to carry him through most of the match. Garza got the upperhand late in the match and went up top to hit his trademark Corkscrew Plancha but, much to the delight of the crowd, Hero moved out of the last second and let Garza crash down to the mat. Hero then cinched in the Hero's Welcome and Garza had no choice but to tap out, forfeiting his chance to take the Best of the Best trophy for the "Outsiders".

Frankie Kazarian over Jonny Storm To Advance To The Finals

As if the first time these two went at it (Kazarian's debut match) wasn't great enough, this one was practically flawless. Definate Match of the Year, no doubt. At first, they went with your standard indy reversal-counterreversal sequences. But after that, it was straight-up high-flying wrestling cranked up to Ludicrous Speed. Sadly, about half of it went unnoticed by the crowd. It was even throughout the whole match but Storm looked to make his way to the final round the same way he made it to the semi-finals: with a standing top-rope huricanrana. But Kazarian had him well scouted and grabbed Storm's legs, enabling him to leap off the top rope with a sit-out powerbomb that could've killed a weaker man. A groggy Kazarian was able to drape his arm over Storm and get the pinfall that would advance him to the final round.

Nicho El Milionario © over Christian York To Retain

While this was a very good match, I have a feeling these guys were holding back. Maybe they didn't want to upstage the tournament? Of course, they didn't really need to bust their asses as they still got the most crowd reaction of the night. I'm sure the fans didn't know what to think of the sort-of haphazard tournament pairings and decided to cheer for the match that they know would be great. Anyways, back to the match, as it began with a feeling out period between the two. Nicho definately didn't want to lose the belt tonight but I'm sure York didn't want to mess up and give Nicho an opening. So both men were pretty guarded and hesitant throughout the match, deciding to forego much of their high-flying offensive maneuvers. The only high-flying move was when Nicho went for the Guillotine Legdrop off the top rope. But York ended up moving at the last minute and picked up Nicho for the Onion Buster. Somehow, Nicho wriggled out of position and was able to roll York up in a sunset flip for the surprise pin. Afterwards, after he got his World title belt back, Nicho extended his hand to York for giving him a good match. York accepted the goodwill gesture and walked to the back while Nicho celebrated his title defense.

Best of the Best Tournament Final

Frankie Kazarian over Chris Hero To Win Best of the Best 6!

After seeing Frankie wrestle a great match with Jonny Storm and watching the World title match, the fans were properly psyched up for the finals. In fact, this would've been Match of the Night hadn't Kazarian and Storm stolen the show earlier. The match started out with some mat wrestling due to both men feeling the wear of already wrestling two matches. Of course, when it comes to technical wrestling, Hero ruled the ring and totally outclassed Kazarian. In fact, the tournament looked to be a lock (no pun intended) for Hero until he went for the Hero's Sidekick. Right before hitting it, Kazarian ducked the boot and swept the other foot out from under Hero. With Hero on the mat, Kazarian hit his springboard legdrop from the second rope. It wasn't enough to get the pin but it was enough to turn the tide in his favor...or so he thought. As he went for another move, Hero shockingly locked Kazarian in the Hero's Welcome. But Kazarian wasn't about to give up the chance to become Best of the Best and struggled his way to the ropes to break the hold. Hero obliged but then dragged Kazarian away from the ropes to lock it again. But out of nowhere, Kazarian hooked Hero in a small package and was able to hold him down for three seconds, leading to what could be considered an upset! Frankie Kazarian has become Best of the Best! After that was announced, the other 10 participants came out to the ring with the trophy and handed it to the victor. Hero graciously gave Kazarian the floor and told the rest to go to the back, leaving Kazarian in the middle of the ring on one knee, clutching the trophy before walking to the back amidst a "Frankie!" chant.

Final Thoughts: Best of the Best always delivers and this was no exception. Actually, this year's was way better than last year's. In the long run, the "outsiders" didn't really mean that much (especially since half of them have already been in CZW) but they made a nice addition. I was actually surprised that Frankie Kazarian win. They were really building toward a big Chris Hero push and I thought that would culminate with a Best of the Best win. But I think they made a good decision with Kazarian. Hopefully he'll get the rub like Quackenbush did last year.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For May 22, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 5/30

-Congratulations go out to "The Future" Frankie Kazarian for winning the Best of the Best tournament last night. It was surely no easy task as he had to go through four men: Excalibur and Johnny Nitro in the first round, Jonny Storm in the semi-finals in a top contender for Match of the Year honors and finally, a grueling match against Chris Hero. Winning a tournament filled with such talent surely puts him near the top of not only CZW's Jr. Heavyweight division but among the great Jr. Heavyweights in the entire business. But the journey to superstardom is just beginning for Kazarian and his first test will come next week as he faces last year's Best of the Best winner Mike Quackenbush. Quackenbush has definately rode the momentum of winning Best of the Best, leading him to become a two-time Jr. Heavyweight Champion and a Tag Team Champion within a year's time. Whether or not Kazarian will amass such honors this year remains to be seen but the result of next week's match may be a sign of what's to come.

-Also set to take place next week will be a special challenge match between Justin Credible and Super Dragon. A few weeks ago on Fake You! TV, Credible defeated Devon Storm in the main event with help from Super Dragon. This help was not asked for and when Credible found out he didn't win the match with his own help, he laid Dragon out and stormed to the back. After seeing Dragon lay Storm out with a Psycho Driver the next week, Credible decided that something needed to be done and asked CZW Management to sign a match between them.

-Another match signed due to events stemming from Fake You! TV last week is Kaos vs Halloween. Kaos ended up cheating his way to a victory over one-half of Mexico's Most Wanted, Damien 666. Of course, Kaos got his comeuppance from L.A. Par-K but Halloween felt that wasn't enough. Halloween felt that the outcome would've been different had he been at ringside with his partner and felt he had let MMW down so he asked for a match against Kaos to make things right. But will Par-K make his presence known to Kaos once again? Tune into Fake You! TV to find out.

Black Attack (Ruckus and B-Boy w/Julius Smokes) vs Beef & Generico

Kaos vs Halloween

Best of the Best 2006 vs 2005

"The Future" Frankie Kazarian vs Mike Quackenbush

Justin Credible vs Super Dragon

CZW Fake You! TV Report

May 30, 2006

Black Attack (Ruckus and B-Boy w/Julius Smokes) over Beef & Generico

As with most B&G matches, this was yet another squash yet they made the squashers look good, even though guys like Ruckus and B-Boy don't need that help. Black Attack kept making frequent tags to keep El Generico down on the mat but one mere slip-up was enough for Generico to break away and make the hot tag to Beef Wellington. After cleaning house, Beef got a bit cocky and decided to go up top to hit Black Attack with a Double Ass Punch! Unfortunately, Julius Smokes got up on the apron and crotched Beef allowing Ruckus and B-Boy to regroup and hit him with a double superplex. As B-Boy threw Generico out of the ring, Ruckus went up top and hit the Phoenix Splash for the win.

After the match, the 2006 Best of the Best winner Frankie Kazarian makes his way to the ring with his trophy. In a nice touch, they replaced his generic indy rock music with a techno remix of "You're The Best Around" from Karate Kid, which starts off with Frankie yelling "The Future looks GOOD!" Frankie is given a microphone and he proceeds to cut the following promo:

"I'd like to thank all the fans that celebrated my Best of the Best victory with me...though I really didn't need you. Come on, you all knew I was gonna win, right? CZW acts like they have the best Jr. division in the world but it's so bare, they had to bring in some 'outsiders' for filler. Worse yet, they had to bring some wrestlers back after they fired them! It was like Management told them 'Hey, we know Frankie's gonna win so just humor the fans into thinking you have a chance, alright?' Just look at what happened. I disposed of Excalibur and Johnny Nitro with ease. People are talking about Jonny Storm and I having the Match of the Year and to those people, I say that's BS! I had the Match of the Year. Jonny was just along for the ride. As for Chris Hero, he wishes he had half the pure wrestling talent I possess. Fact of the matter is I'm the best wrestler around and this trophy proves it. And I'm proud to be carrying CZW on my back into the future and, believe me, the future...looks...GOOD!"

"The Future" Frankie Kazarian over Mike Quackenbush

After the promo, Quack quickly came out to ringside and intended to make Frankie eat those words. And after spending a few minutes trying to grab a hold of the cowardly heel, Quack was about ready to do just that as he put Kazarian in a variety of holds meant to wear him down. But when Quack went to finish things with the Lightning Lock Beta, Kazarian was able to reverse it into a pinning position, much like he did with Chris Hero at Best of the Best. Only this time, Kazarian grabbed a handful of tights and got the three count. Quack sat down and slapped the mat as he watched Kazarian get his hand raised in victory. Then, for no real reason, Kazarian went over to Quack and started kicking him while he was down before picking him up and hitting him with the Wave of the Future. With Quack laid out, Kazarian grabbed his trophy and held it up in the air as he walked to the back, bragging that he was the best wrestler in the entire company.

Cut to backstage where CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt is backstage watching the monitor, shaking his head at Kazarian's behavior. But as he turns around to leave, he walks straight into a right hand from Kendo Ka Shin. After a few more punches, Ka Shin puts a lock on Dutt's shoulder and flips him to the ground where he locks in a Fujiwara Armbar. But instead of keeping it on, he decides to let go and instead stands over Dutt and makes the belt signal around his waist once again.

Halloween over Kaos

Much like Kaos' match with Damien 666 a few weeks ago, this one was a lucha-flavored match that rolled along at a fast pace. In fact, I'd put it at Match of the Night, though the crowd was more involved in the main event. Halloween started off with the ball in his court as he confused Kaos with his speed, even though Kaos himself is no slowpoke. Eventually, Kaos gained control as he countered one of Halloween's maneuvers into a huge tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. For the rest of the match, Kaos was toying with Halloween until he went in for the kill. But as this was going on, L.A. Par-K made his way out to the ring with a chair. When Kaos went to irish whip Halloween into the ropes, the luchadore reversed it which caused Kaos to go head first into a chair from Par-K! As Kaos stumbled backwards, Halloween rolled him up for the pin and got a measure of revenge for Kaos stealing a victory away from his partner. Afterwards, Halloween and Par-K celebrated but Par-K wanted to get in a few more chair shots to the back before they left.

After the commercial break, we see Justice Pain dragging out a half-conscious Rico. Pain rolls him in the ring before stalking around ringside a bit and grabbing a chair. He slides in with enough time for Rico to stagger up to his feet before blasting him over the head with a vicious chair shot that immediately busts him open. Pain crouches down and starts tearing at the wound with his bare hands to make it even bigger but it doesn't last long as a few security members run out and restrain Pain from doing any more damage.

While security is dragging Justice Pain to the back and tending to Rico, we cut to a brief pre-taped promo from "Vicious" Vic Grimes. He sarcastically calls Sean O'Haire a "big man" for brutally beating down Sexxxy Eddy in a CZW Iron Man title match a few weeks ago. "What's a matter? Realize you were gonna lose to someone half your size?" He then tells O'Haire that "if you wanna pick on someone your own size, I'm right here." But Grimes says he didn't attack O'Haire a few weeks ago just to save Eddy. As someone who used to follow The Messiah years back, Grimes can prove that it won't get you anywhere. In a way, Grimes pities O'Haire and wants to "show him the light", even if he has to beat it into him.

Justin Credible over Super Dragon

The match began with Dragon ambushing Credible as he entered the ring and from then on, Dragon had control for much of the match. It seemed like every time Credible would attempt a comeback and try to mount some offense, Dragon would somehow get the best of him with shady tactics like an eye poke. This continued for about ten minutes until Devon Storm made his way to ringside, looking like he'd seen enough. Storm didn't interfere right away, much like Dragon didn't interfere in Storm's match against Credible a few weeks back, but his presence was distraction enough. Dragon decided to finish Credible off quickly and lifted Credible onto his shoulders, ready to deliver the Psycho Driver #2. But as this was going on, Storm reached in and grabbed at Dragon's ankle. This gave Credible enough time to wrest himself from Dragon's clutches and hop back down onto the mat before picking Dragon up and dropping his head into the mat with a That's Incredible for the win. Afterwards, Storm got into the ring and started beating on Dragon. Credible looked angry as he once again realized that he didn't get the win on his own merit. But seeing that this feud between Storm and Dragon was something bigger, he just waved them off and walked to the back as Storm continued putting the boots to Super Dragon.

After the match, CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario makes his way to the ring and asks for a microphone. In broken English, he talks about how he had one of his best matches at Best of the Best 6 and that Christian York was one of the best opponents he had faced so far. So he came out here to grant York a second chance for the title at Breaking The Law on June 11, which gets a good amount of cheers. York then makes his way out to the ring and shakes Nicho's hand to accept as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: Once again, a very solid show. I'm starting to think that CZW has some of the best wrestling on a television show today. The bad thing is that it doesn't really translate live to the crowd most of the time and, unfortunately, that comes through on the televition broadcast. To fix this, they either need to make a compromise between their "new style" and the old CZW fans...or just get a different crowd.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For June 1, 2006 - 6/6 Fake You! TV Preview, Returns and Contract Signings.

-A couple CZW wrestlers are preparing for a return to active competition this month. Earlier today, Horace The Psychopath had called CZW Management and told them he has finished his stay in a rehabilitation facility for alcoholism. Also, doctors have cleared Adam Flash to wrestle after suffering a ripped bicep in November. Whether he returns remains to be seen as he was unceremoniously booted from the then Ultraviolent Death Squad by his "friend" The Messiah.

-A number of contract negotiations were settled today as well. CZW Management has decided to renew contracts for "Vicious" Vic Grimes and Beef Wellington for another year. Also, Management was very pleased at the performances of the "outsiders", who were all free agents, at Best of the Best 6. Therefore, Sonny Siaki, Johnny Nitro and Hector Garza have all signed Written contracts and will wrestle exclusively for CZW. Kevin Steen and Claudio Castagnoli have also signed exclusive contracts which will mark their return to the company.

-After the main event last night, Devon Storm approached Justin Credible and apologized for inadvertantly getting him involved in the middle of his feud with Super Dragon. Credible accepted the apology and figured out a good way to bury the hatchet and allow Storm to get a piece of Dragon at the same time. Next week, Storm and Credible will team up in a tag match against the former CZW Tag Team Champions, Super Dragon and Excalibur, also known as S.B.S.!

-Also to take place next week will be a 4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match and while it won't be for a shot at the CZW Tag Team titles, you can bet the winning team will be placed near the top of the tag team division. Two of the four teams are former Tag Team Champions in Beef & Generico and Mexico's Most Wanted. One team that will try to make a name for themselves at their expense will be the Black Attack. The fourth team is a team new to CZW: Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli! While they didn't pull any punches when they faced off in the opening round of Best of the Best 6, Claudio later admitted to CZWrestling.com that he tapped out to the Hero's Welcome to ensure that Hero would advance. It looks like Chris Hero has put his issues with The Messiah on hold so he and his protege can prove themselves in the tag division.

-Next week's edition of Fake You! TV will be the last before Breaking The Law takes place on June 11 and you can bet we'll see a number of situations develop. One of those situations is between Rico and one half of The New H8 Club, Justice Pain. Last night, Pain dragged Rico out to the ring and brutalized him like an animal. Surely, Rico will not take this lying down as he has told CZWrestling.com while he was getting stitched up that he will appear on Fake You! TV next week to address Pain. But does he have what it takes to defeat a man such as Justice Pain, who is so violent that he is borderline chemically imbalanced?

-Another developing situation is the attitude of Best of the Best 6 winner, "The Future" Frankie Kazarian. After cutting a promo insulting fans and CZW wrestlers alike, he not only stole a victory from 2005 winner Mike Quackenbush but attacked him post-match as well. Next week, he will face the returning "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen, who actually asked CZW Management for this chance to prove himself once he heard that Claudio Castagnoli intentionally submitted to Chris Hero, essentially screwing Steen out of a chance of winning the tournament. Will Steen be able to dethrone the "Best Wrestler Around" or will Kazarian put another notch in his belt?

4-Way Elimination Tag Match

Beef & Generico vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) vs Black Attack (Ruckus and B-Boy w/Julius Smokes) vs Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli

"The Future" Frankie Kazarian vs "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

"Vicious" Vic Grimes vs Shark Boy

Devon Storm and Justin Credible vs S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

CZW Fake You! TV Report

June 6, 2006

4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match

Black Attack (Ruckus and B-Boy w/Julius Smokes) over Beef & Generico, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli and Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

Unsurprisingly, Beef & Generico were the first ones eliminated from a Montezuma's Revenge from MMW onto Beef. What was surprising was that the new team of Hero and Castagnoli didn't fare much better. Hero had B-Boy locked in a cravate and Claudio went to pick up his legs, setting up some sort of double-team maneuver. But Ruckus hopped up on the top turnbuckle and soared over Hero and B-Boy to hit Claudio with a missle dropkick. Hero let go of the cravate to go after Ruckus but Ruckus quickly rolled him up in a small package for the elimination! It was then down to Black Attack and MMW and the two teams had a knock-down, drag-out fight. MMW went to finish Ruckus off with the Montezuma's Revenge but when Halloween went for the finishing dropkick, he was cut off at the pass by a lariat from B-Boy. Damien spun Ruckus around for a little bit longer before letting go and falling to his knees, which left him wide open for B-Boy's specialty, the Shining Wizard. Halloween went to break up the pin but Ruckus got to him first, leading to the final elimination and a win for Black Attack.

After the match, Julius Smokes takes the microphone and talks about Black Attack proving themselves as the rightful #1 Contenders to the CZW Tag Team titles. But CZW Management AKA "The Man" wouldn't put a title shot on the line because they knew Black Attack would win it. So Smokes is taking this opportunity to call out "those two cracker-ass honkeys" Mark and Jay Briscoe right now to challenge them for a title match at Breaking The Law on Sunday. The Briscoes come out with their title belts and a microphone. Jay says that they are fighting champions and they will accept the challenge and beat them this Sunday!

Cut to backstage where Simply Luscious walks up behind CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt and taps him on the shoulder. Dutt quickly turns around and rears his fist back but when he sees Luscious, he puts it back down. Dutt asks Luscious where Kendo Ka Shin is at and she laughs and asks if he liked the "message" Ka Shin sent him last week. She tells Dutt not to worry as Ka Shin has taken the night off but she has come to give him another message. Ka Shin wants another shot at the Jr. Heavyweight title at Breaking The Law. Dutt quickly accepts the challenge but Luscious tells him that she's going to raise the stakes and make it a Tables Match before walking off laughing.

"The Future" Frankie Kazarian over "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Definately the match of the night by far but, once again, the crowd really didn't care. This was probably the worst reaction (or lack thereof) I've ever seen from them. I swear I saw a bunch of them get up for a pissbreak. Anyway, the match was great with plenty of back and forth wrestling. Surprisingly enough, Kazarian might have met his match when it comes to attitude as Steen acted like a bigger asshole. But Steen failed to get it done where it counts, and that is inside the wrestling ring. Steen went to finish Kazarian off with the Package Piledriver but Kazarian was playing possum and was able to shift his weight forward and push Steen backwards, resulting in a pin that Steen couldn't bridge out of. After being announced the winner, Kazarian walked to the back proclaiming he was smarter than "Mr. Wrestling" with a point to the temple.

After the match, Rico comes out with a microphone and his head wrapped in a bandage due to the attack from Justice Pain last week. Rico says that he actually wants to give Pain credit because not many people have brutalized him the way he has. But Pain is making a big mistake in underestimating him. He knows what Pain is thinking, that he can beat up Rico all he wants thinking he won't be able to fight back. Well, he's wrong. Granted, he's never had to go "hardcore" but that doesn't mean he can't. So he's challenging Justice Pain to a Hardcore Match at Breaking The Law this Sunday and he expects Pain to be there.

Shark Boy over "Vicious" Vic Grimes

Even though this was a big man vs little man match, Grimes showed respect for Shark Boy and proved he was a better man than Sean O'Haire for not taking advantage of him. With that said, Grimes still had control for much of the match and was about ready to finish Sharky off with the Victimizer when Sean O'Haire made his way out to the ring to yell at the ref. Seeing this, Grimes dropped Sharky and turned his attention toward O'Haire. That proved to be a mistake as Sharky hopped up on Grimes back with a sleeper. Grimes tried to squash Sharky in the corner but that backfired as it set Sharky up for the Deep Sea Drop for the win. Afterwards, Sean O'Haire threw Shark Boy out of the ring and started pounding the defenseless Grimes into the mat.

Cut to a brief pre-taped promo from Kaos. Kaos is pissed because he thought he had L.A. Par-K's number, yet the past couple weeks, he's ended up tasting Par-K's steel chair. He's sick of Par-K and wants to move on but not before he beats him one last time. At Breaking The Law, it'll be the final encounter of Kaos vs L.A. Par-K!

Justin Credible and Devon Storm over S.B.S. (Super Dragon and Excalibur)

There was no dissention between Credible and Storm at all. In fact, they worked as a tighter unit than the former CZW Tag Team champions because Excalibur would bicker at Dragon whenever he would get trumped by Storm. Sick of the bickering, Dragon tagged Excalibur in to see if he could do any better. And he actually did, though only after a few low blows. But the advantage didn't last long as Credible and Excalibur knocked their heads together after bouncing to the ropes, causing them to tag in their fresh partners. Dragon went to finish Storm off with the Psycho Driver #2 but Credible hit Dragon with a chop block to the knee. Excalibur tried to hit Credible with a Tiger Driver '98 but he was able to power out of it and turn it into a That's Incredible while Storm hit Dragon with the Mindbender for the pinfall. The winning team celebrated but the losers were able to come back with a post-match attack. In the end, it was S.B.S. standing triumphant after Excalibur threw Credible out of the ring so he could help Dragon put Storm out with a second rope Psycho Driver #2.

The show ends with a highlight video of clips from Nicho El Milionario and Christian York's CZW World title match at Best of the Best 6 last month. It then hypes the rematch to take place this Sunday at Breaking The Law.

Final Thoughts: Once again, another solid show with great wrestling. Unfortunately, the crowd hasn't gotten better due to them being totally silent during Kazarian/Steen and not much louder for Shark/Grimes. Somehow, that needs to get fixed because it's outright annoying. Something else that needs fixed is the scheduling between big shows. Since there were only two episodes of Fake You! TV between BOTB6 and Breaking The Law, about 90% of the matches were scheduled tonight, which seemed awkward.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For June 7, 2006 - Breaking The Law Final Card.

CZW Presents Breaking The Law

Live From The New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

June 11, 2006

The Final Encounter

Kaos vs L.A. Par-K

Hardcore Match

Rico vs Justice Pain

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) © vs Black Attack (Ruckus and B-Boy w/Julius Smokes)

Tables Match For The CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship

Sonjay Dutt © vs Kendo Ka Shin w/Simply Luscious

Nicho El Milionario © vs Christian York

• 2 weeks later...

To all 3 or 4 of you that might be reading this, I'm sorry to say that my CZW diary will be taking a hiatus. It's getting hard for me to write most matches that don't have a storyline with them and making them seem different than the others. Plus, since I have about 3 years worth of booking in this game, sometimes I look back and think "Wow, I booked that?" and then have to give a legible explanation for it. Right now, I'm working on a current-day WWE game that will probably be turned into a diary so look out for that. If there's anyone out there who's still reading this, I thank you.

• 8 months later...