CZW - To The Top of the Wrestling World

TheRyno

CZW Fake You! TV Report

December 20, 2005

Tom Carter over Nick Berk

Great solid wrestling match between two technicians. After getting worked over for a few minutes, Berk got serious and actually went hold-for-hold with Carter for a while. He should get serious more often as his Kurt Angle-wannabe gimmick isn't doing him any favors. Then again, he needs some sort of character, otherwise he'd probably be jobbing to guys on Velocity. Anyways, after about 10 minutes of mat wrestling, Carter slaps the Stretch Plum on Berk who has no choice but to tap out.

Cut to backstage where Chris Ca$h is roaming the halls when he's suddenly attacked by The Joker. Joker beats on Ca$h for a bit before walking away and coming back with a ladder! He props the ladder against a wall and whips Ca$h right into it. With Ca$h slumped over on the floor, Joker bends down and gets right into his face saying "Remember Cage of Death 5? We're gonna do it again. You and me in a Ladder match, bitch!"

Cut to a pre-taped promo from Wifebeater, who says the following:

"Normally, you would put two men in a barbed wire match who hated each other. Never before have they put two men inside the barbed wire who respected each other. In five days, I will participate in the biggest match of my career against Abdullah The Butcher. Abdullah, I have the utmost respect for you but don't misunderstand me. Just because you're retiring doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you. Just because it's your final match doesn't mean I'm going to let you win. In fact, I'll probably bring it to you harder than anyone else has before because I want to prove that I can hang with the legends. And I wanted to face you in one of the most violent matches ever because I know you wouldn't have it any other way. See you at Cage of Death, Abby."

Kaos over Shark Boy and Frankie Kazarian

Decent comedy match that the fans didn't really get into. Shark Boy was obviously the underdog against the heel tandem of Kaos and Kazarian. But Sharky had the advantage as Kaos and Kazarian would always stop the other from getting the win. When the heels would bicker like an old married couple, Sharky would come in and clean house. Sharky actually had the match won at one point when he gave Kazarian the Dead Sea Drop but when he went for the pin, Kaos squashed them both with a 450 Splash and pinned Sharky for the win.

Cut to a pre-taped promo from CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Mike Quackenbush. He didn't really say much of note outside of it being an honor to defend the belt against Sonjay Dutt at Cage of Death VII. I have no doubt it'll be a great match but they haven't really hyped it up much...or at all.

After the commercial break, we see Nick Mondo in the middle of the ring with a microphone. He announces that tonight's main event will be Devon Storm and Rico squaring off in a #1 Contender's Match for the CZW World title. Not only that, but the winner will get his title shot against The Messiah at Cage of Death VII!

Ruckus over Christian York

Awesome match, as I figured it would be. I know the Cage of Death card is pretty stacked but can't they fit another swank match between these two instead of wasting it on TV? Leave it to Ruckus and York to have great matches for a feud about nothing. Very cohesive for what most "smarks" would consider a spotfest. Ruckus went for the Razzle Dazzle but York blocked it with an elbow of his own. York went to pick up Ruckus for an Onion Buster but Ruckus hooked him with a rollup and held on to the ropes for leverage. Right after the three count, Ruckus jumped out of the ring so he wouldn't feel the wrath of Christian York.

While Ruckus is running away from a beatdown by York, Eric Garguilo is bugging out yelling that there's a situation going on in the back. We cut to backstage where there is a fight between Mexico's Most Wanted and The New H8 Club that's being separated. Nicho El Milionario and L.A. Par-K are helping security hold back MMW while Super Dragon and Excalibur are helping hold back Justice Pain and Nick Gage. But then Excalibur turns around and slaps Par-K in the back of the head and all hell breaks loose! Security is stuck between an eight-man brawl and the cameraman somehow gets sucked into it as the feed goes out and turns to static before cutting to commercial.

Devon Storm and Rico Go To A No Contest

While this match wasn't as awesome as Ruckus/York, it was still very good. While they didn't pop the crowd with spots or aerial maneuvers, they really drew them in with the story. Both Storm and Rico wrestled to many stalemates, which then they would back off of each other and regroup because everyone knew what was on the line here: a World title shot at CZW's biggest show of the year. The crowd was excited to see who would win this match as neither man ever got an advantage over the other. Unfortunately, we would never know what happened as The Messiah ran out and started beating on Devon Storm. Rico took exception to this and pulled Messiah off, only to end up fighting with him as well. All three men ended up fighting each other and the ref was unable to restore order so he had no choice but to throw the match out.

While Messiah is brawling with Storm and Rico, the lights in the Arena suddenly go out. When they come back on, Storm and Rico are down and Justin Credible is standing over their bodies raising his Singapore Cane in the air! Messiah raises Credible's arm, showing they were in cahoots which causes the crowd to throw garbage in the ring. Messiah and Credible screwed the fans as apparently he won't defend the belt against anybody at Cage of Death. Suddenly, Credible rears back with the cane and smacks Messiah in the head! Not only that but Storm and Rico get up like nothing happened and start putting the boots to Messiah! It was all a setup and Messiah finally gets a taste of his own medicine! Nick Mondo makes his way out to ringside and gets on the mike. He said he heard about Messiah talking to Credible behind his back so he had a talk of his own with him. He's sick of Messiah's shit and he's going to end it once and for all. At Cage of Death VII, Messiah will defend the CZW World title against Devon Storm, Rico and Justin Credible in a four-way match...inside the CAGE OF DEATH!

Final Thoughts: Great show to hype up Cage of Death VII. The booking for the World title match was a little odd but who cares, the match should kick all sorts of ass. I seriously don't see how Messiah will stay World Champ after Cage of Death. All of the matches have had the appropriate amounts of hype behind them, except for maybe Quackenbush/Dutt. Hell, Ruckus/York have been getting more hype and they're not even on the damn show! But seriously, I'm freakin' amped for Cage of Death VII. I've never seen such a stacked card before.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For December 21, 2005 - Final Cage of Death VII Card!

-The hype is at a fevered pitch as CZW presents not only the biggest show of the year but quite possibly the biggest show in the company's history: Cage of Death VII on Christmas Day! Here are the final matches set to take place this Sunday.

Ladder Match

Chris Ca$h vs The Joker

Ca$h has undergone a definate attitude adjustment in 2005 and not for the better. He had gone from the young stud making his name at last year's Cage of Death with Team Ca$h to breaking them up and trying to take all the glory for himself. With JC Bailey leaving the company and Sexxxy Eddy trying his hand at singles competition, Ca$h set his sights on former partner Nate Webb. After embarassing him night in and night out, Ca$h was ultimately embarassed in the end as the "inferior" Webb dropped a leg from the rafters and got the final win in a Tables match. From then on out, Ca$h complained that he was relegated to jobber status as punishment. During an interview in the ring, The Joker made his return to CZW after being away for a few years fighting the war in Iraq and made a beeline straight toward his former nemesis. Ca$h and Joker endured one of the most grueling matches in CZW history: their ladder match at Cage of Death V where Joker gave Ca$h the Joker Driver off the top of a 20 foot ladder and driving him through a table. Last night, Joker made it official as we're going to be seeing the rematch! Will Joker finish things off again or will Ca$h get his revenge and prove that he's more than a jobber?

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match

Mike Quackenbush © vs Sonjay Dutt

Back in June at No Rules, No Limits, Sonjay Dutt had lost the Jr. Heavyweight Championship to the man who won the Best of the Best tournament a month prior: "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush. While Dutt had spent some time in TNA Wrestling, Quackenbush was engaged in a war with Ruckus over the belt. In October at Havoc In Hellaware, Dutt returned and interjected himself in that war but the hatred between Quackenbush and Ruckus would not be resolved until November's Night of Infamy, where Quackenbush regained the belt in a Ladder match. But also at Night of Infamy, Dutt had won a #1 Contender's Match against Jonny Storm, Shark Boy and Frankie Kazarian to earn the right to face the champion at Cage of Death VII. Now the roles are reversed: Quackenbush is the champion and Dutt has to prove he is worthy of being the Jr. Heavyweight Champion. But it isn't only a battle for the title, it's a battle to prove who truly is the Best of the Best. Sonjay Dutt was the winner of BOTB4 and has to think that Quackenbush has stolen his thunder by winning BOTB5 and being on top of the Jr. Heavyweight division while Dutt was coming up on the short end of the stick in TNA's X Division. Now Dutt is back in CZW to stay and wants to prove it by winning back the Jr. Heavyweight title once again.

CZW Iron Man Championship Match

Sexxxy Eddy © vs B-Boy

At last year's Cage of Death, B-Boy had not only won the Xtreme Strong Style tournament to earn a shot at the Iron Man Championship but cashed it in and took the belt from then-champion Chris Hero. We thought he would be an upstanding Champion but we were wrong as he had formed an alliance with Ruckus to take the Jr. Heavyweight Championship from Mike Quackenbush. And just when that got rolling, B-Boy had gone to rehab, leaving Nick Mondo no choice but to vacate the title. Enter Sexxxy Eddy, who had gone through Horace The Psychopath and Adam Flash at Tournament of Death 4 only to fall to Necro Butcher in the finals. But Mondo decided to have Eddy and Necro face off once more at Ultraviolent Freedom of Expression to crown a new Iron Man Champion. Not only did Eddy win the belt that night but he won the respect of the fans and the wrestlers in the back to prove himself worthy of holding the Iron Man title. With the guidance of his mentor Rico, Eddy has developed his skills and become an entertaining yet deadly wrestler. Just after Eddy had proved his worth against the likes of Angel and Mike Quackenbush, B-Boy had returned from rehab to get back what was his: the Iron Man title. Only B-Boy didn't do it the proper way by winning it back fair and square, he stole it like a thief. Eddy decided to fight fire with fire and steal it back for himself. At Cage of Death, will B-Boy win back what he thinks is still his property or will Eddy continue to prove his worth here in CZW?

Barbed Wire Farewell Match

Abdullah The Butcher vs Wifebeater

Cage of Death VII will mark the final time one of wrestling's greatest legends will ever step into the ring. Abdullah The Butcher was set to make his retirement on the December 13 edition of Fake You! TV but was interrupted by Wifebeater who made an interesting proposition. He, along with the fans, wanted to see him wrestle one last time, only within the confines of barbed wire ropes. Even though this will be Abdullah's final match in his illustrious career, Wifebeater has made it clear that while it may be Abdullah's night, Beater wants a win over The Man From Sudan. That won't be an easy task as Abdullah has made a living beating people up in the most violent ways possible. This once-in-a-lifetime match will be interesting to say the least.

Cage of Death Match

Team Familia (Damien 666/Halloween/Nicho El Milionario/L.A. Par-K)

vs

Team H8 (Justice Pain/Nick Gage/Super Dragon/Excalibur)

Tensions between these eight men have been brewing at an all-time high. It all started at Best of the Best V when S.B.S. (Dragon and Excalibur) defeated Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien and Halloween) for the Tag Team titles under dubious means. Throughout the months, S.B.S. did everything in their power to keep the belts away from MMW until October's Havoc In Hellaware where MMW won them back in a brutal Ladder match. But just as soon as they won the titles, The New H8 Club (Pain and Gage) attacked MMW backstage and sent them to the hospital, putting them on the shelf for a few weeks. This act made them believe they were the #1 Contenders to the Tag titles though they weren't officially until going through three other teams at Night of Infamy. While MMW were out, S.B.S. decided to pick on their stablemates, Nicho El Milionario and L.A. Par-K. When MMW made their return, that's when all eight men's paths crossed. The New H8 Club decided to cash in their title shot a few weeks ago but interference from S.B.S. had backfired, causing MMW to retain the belts and La Familia as a whole to clean house. But the next week, Justice Pain and Nick Gage would have their revenge as they cost MMW the titles to perennial underdogs, Beef and Generico. Not only that but Super Dragon had attempted to take L.A. Par-K out of commission by stomping his head through a steel chair, coming close to causing a severe injury. With no titles on the line and intensity at a fevered pitch, Nick Mondo had no choice but to put all eight men into the Cage of Death and see who makes it out alive!

CZW World Championship Match Inside The Cage of Death

The Messiah © vs Devon Storm vs Rico vs Justin Credible

Messiah has had a stranglehold on the CZW World title since March of 2004 and while he went to desperate measures to hang onto that belt last year, he went over the line repeatedly in 2005. He formed the Ultraviolent Death Squad with The Dew, Gene Snitsky and Adam Flash to act as his stooges and his insurance policy. Over the past year, we have seen The Messiah go over the bounds of decency just to hold onto his belt: screwing the fans over, having his stooges interfere in matches, attacking the appointed authority of the company Nick Mondo and even sending Chris Hero to the hospital at Tournament of Death 4. But after all this time, Messiah is getting exactly what he deserves as he's going to be locked inside the Cage of Death with three men gunning for him and his World title. Think of it as the Three Ghosts of Christmas. Ghost of Messiah's Past: Rico. Rico was the first contender of the year to the World title when he debuted at February's Uncivilized event but was screwed out of the title when The Dew interfered. While he has been focused more with Sexxxy Eddy recently, Rico hasn't had a chance to persue the World title again...until now. Ghost of Messiah's Present: Devon Storm. Storm was brought into CZW by Nick Mondo at Night of Infamy to take the belt off of Messiah but was thwarted twice in a row - once by Gene Snitsky and once by Mike Awesome. Storm's issues with Messiah have still gone unresolved. Ghost of Messiah's Future: Justin Credible. Credible was brought in last night by Messiah to be the newest member of the UVDS and screw the fans out of seeing World title match at CoDVII...or so Messiah thought. Mondo got into Credible's ear and convinced him to turn on the man who brought him into CZW only to be a stooge. This is Credible's first match in CZW and what a debut he will be making as he is entering the Creation of Devestation and may end up being crowned CZW World Champion. This Sunday, Messiah better cash in a Christmas miracle as that will be the only way he'll be able to walk out with the CZW World title. That is if he can even walk out at all!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZW Cage of Death VII Live Report

From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

December 25, 2005

Walking into the arena, the setup is different from years past. This time, two rings are set up right next to each other, instead of them being further apart. This leads me to believe that the Cage of Death setup will be simplified to avoid situations like last year, where the cage fell apart and the match had to be stopped. And since there's two rings in the Arena instead of one, there's not as much room for fans. Not to mention that it is Christmas Day so attendance is a little bit down compared to recent events.

The N8 Club (Nate Webb/Beef Wellington/El Generico) over Angel/Kaos/Frankie Kazarian

Pretty fun dark match. Celebrating their Tag Team title win, Beef & Generico went all out and got matching leisure suits to wrestle in. While their opponents are all great wrestlers, they're pretty much thrown together for no reason. The bulk of the match was spent with Kaos and Kazarian trying to keep things serious against their opponents but Angel and his gayness would ruin it for them. At one point, Beef hit Angel with the Ass Punch but, after the initial pain, Angel turned around and blew a kiss in Beef's direction. The ending stemming from that was nuts. Angel went to the top to give Beef the Flying Fairy splash but Beef rolled out of the way. Webb then grabbed a chair and hit the Chairsault onto Angel but, when Webb got back up, he fell victim to Kaos' Flying Guillotine. While Kaos celebrated, Beef hit Kaos with the Ass Punch, sending him into the corner where Kazarian perched on the turnbuckle with Generico, getting ready to give him the Wave of the Future. Kazarian crotched himself but Generico held on and picked Kazarian back up before dropping him onto the turnbuckle with the Top Rope BRAINBUSTAH!! for the win.

Sonjay Dutt over Mike Quackenbush © To Become The NEW CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion!

While this was a great match, I can sort of understand why they put this on first. Despite a belt being on the line, not much else is compared to all the other violent matches on the card so at least you knew both men would be walking out the ring on their own will tonight. Great fast-paced match as you'd expect from these two but neither man got overzealous. In fact, I think the ground-based offense of Quackenbush made a more cohesive match but you know these fans, they either wanna see someone get wrecked from a highspot or with a weapon. The ending was kinda abrupt as well as Sonjay Dutt won clean with a Phoenix Splash to win the title. Afterwards, Quack handed Dutt the title and shook his hand in a great show of sportsmanship to cap off a great match.

Ladder Match

The Joker over Chris Ca$h

Aside from the Cage of Death matches, this was the only match to have taken advantage of both rings as Joker and Ca$h beat the hell out of each other everywhere. While I think it was a little bit better than their Ladder match at CoDV, the rest of the crowd had a little bit of "Seen it before" attitude. They didn't do too much different compared to their previous match but...I don't know, I guess the feeling in the air was different to me. It looked like Ca$h was going to win this one as Joker had set up a ladder between the two rings but Ca$h hit the ladder causing Joker to fall off and crotch himself on the ropes. While straddling the ropes, Ca$h picked Joker up and hit him with the Ca$h Flow but Joker surprisingly kicked out. Joker fought back and ended up hitting the Joker Driver onto a chair but Ca$h somehow kicked out of that. Joker thought to end it like he did at CoDV and tried to give Ca$h a Joker Driver off a ladder but Ca$h countered it by dropping Joker's neck on the top of the ladder, causing him to fall off. Ca$h stood at the top of the ladder and flew off with a flying body press but Joker rolled out of the way. With Ca$h down and out, Joker tied up Ca$h's legs around the base of the ladder in a modified Indian Deathlock. Ca$h had nowhere to go while Joker climbed a little over halfway up the ladder and then jumped off with a Double Stomp to Ca$h's head for the win.

B-Boy over Sexxxy Eddy © To Become The NEW CZW Iron Man Champion!

I'll go out on a limb and say this was the best match of the night, wrestling-wise. Then again, with every other match involving weapons or violence of some sort, that really narrows it down to about two or three matches. This one shocked me though. I'm a huge B-Boy fan but I was kinda on the fence with Eddy. I like him and all but think he could use more work. After this match, I think he's done his work and is ready to go all the way. This match also got the fans into it a lot more than the previous matches. B-Boy definately brought the fight but Eddy proved he could he could hang in there. B-Boy hit Eddy with a Shining Wizard from a short distance but Eddy was able to kick out. Granted, B-Boy only had about a foot or so to hit it from but still not many people kick out of a sweet Shining Wizard like B-Boy's. Unfortunately, B-Boy rolled away from a Total Sextacy attempt and was able to hit a better, more punishing Shining Wizard right to Eddy's head to knock him out for the win. Afterwards, B-Boy grabbed the Iron Man belt and rubbed it in Eddy's face before putting the boots to him, which caused security and ring crew to storm the ring and yell at B-Boy to go to the back. Eddy was then helped to the back by security to a loud "ED-DY! ED-DY!" chant.

While the ring crew was taking the ropes down on one of the rings and putting up barbed wire for the Abdullah/Wifebeater match, we get to watch a brief video of La Familia De Tijuana discussing their strategy in their Cage of Death match between Team H8. Fortunately for them, they spoke entirely in Spanish so no one really knew what their strategy was.

Barbed Wire Farewell Match

Abdullah The Butcher over Wifebeater

A little plodding and slow, but what do you expect when you pair up a retiring wrestler and a man who's not the greatest worker in the first place and stick them in the confines of barbed wire? Brutality, that's what! And this match had it in spades. Abdullah was actually the first to feel the barbed wire, showing he's not just an old man. While Abby was tied in the barbed wire, Wifebeater climbed out to the outside and produced a few buckets. He emptied one in the middle of the ring, revealing a load of thumbtacks being poured out onto the mat. Beater grabbed Abby and sent him into the wire once again and tried to pick him up for a Chokenstein onto the tacks. That ended up backfiring as Beater couldn't lift him so Abby picked him up instead and dropped him onto the tacks with a powerslam. Abby gave Beater a taste of his own medicine and threw him into the wire a few times, shredding up his back. Abby then went to the second bucket and poured the contents of it on Beater's back. It ended up being salt that caused Beater to writhe and scream in pain as the salt burned his bloody wounds. Abby then picked Beater back up and finished him with his own move, The Chokenstein, onto the tacks for the win. As Abdullah got back to his feet, the fans chanted "Please Don't Go!" While this happened, Wifebeater crawled up to his feet and gave Abby a hug before raising his hand in the air and walking to the back so Abdullah could have the spotlight one last time.

After the match ended, the ring crew came out to clean up all of the debris, replace the barbed wire with ring ropes and started constructing the Cage of Death. We got to see a number of music videos including a Cage of Death history video and some videos involving the talent in the following matches. But it all ended with a video of events that happened earlier today. While all of the fans waited out in the cold to be let into the New Alhambra, out came Rico to do a meet and greet. As this happened, out came Santa Claus with a bag full of presents. Santa didn't look like his roly-poly self and in fact was pretty ripped. It didn't look like this was planned but as Santa started handing out presents (in the form of free CZW t-shirts, of course), Rico decided to go with it. That ended up being a mistake as Santa Claus grabbed a hold of Rico by the throat and lifted him up only to drop him down right onto the pavement with a chokeslam! "Santa" tore off his beard and it was none other than Gene Snitsky! Snitsky continued to put the boots down on Rico as a group of security swarmed him and forced him to go back inside the Arena. But the damage had been done as Rico looked to be bleeding from the mouth due to the chokeslam from the asphalt. As the Cage of Death neared completion, Eric Garguilo came out on the stage and announced that due to the previous attack by Snitsky, Rico has been removed from tonight's main event. It will now be a three-way Cage of Death match between The Messiah, Devon Storm and Justin Credible for the CZW World title.

Cage of Death Match

Team Familia (Nicho El Milionario/L.A. Par-K/Damien 666/Halloween) over Team H8 (Justice Pain/Nick Gage/Super Dragon/Excalibur)

Deciding to forgo the elaborate yet flawed setups of past Cage of Deaths, this Cage is just a regular one that surrounds both rings. Each corner has little platforms just like ROH's Scramble Cages and there are various weapons tied to the sides of the Cage. Simple but effective. Better yet, this match is under Wargames rules! The first ones to enter the Cage of Death was L.A. Par-K for Team Familia and Excalibur for Team H8 with a member from each team entering the Cage every minute thereafter. As Par-K and Excalibur brawled, Damien was the next one to come out. After a minute of getting double-teamed, Justice Pain came out to even the score. Out next was Nicho but then all hell broke loose. Instead of waiting a minute, BOTH Nick Gage and Super Dragon came out right after Nicho and attacked him before getting a chance to enter the cage. Figuring the rules were thrown out the window, Halloween came out to try to even the odds. With Nicho, Halloween, Gage and Dragon brawling outside the Cage of Death, L.A. Par-K climbed up the cage and leapt off one of the corner platforms onto the four men! After a few minutes, all eight men climbed (or crawled) into the Cage of Death as referees came out to make sure the cage door remained locked. Even with two rings, watch eight men within a cage beat the crap out of each other and you're bound to miss some things. But other than Super Dragon hitting a twisting senton onto everybody from one of the corner platforms, not all that much of note happened other than a swarming mass of violence. But as combatants started falling one by one, Team Familia looked to have the upperhand. It got to the point where Damien and Nicho held up a staggering Justice Pain so Halloween could hit him in the back of the neck with a sledgehammer (ouch!). Pain crumpled to the mat and Halloween made the winning pin! Team Familia recongregated and helped each other to the back while the losers either remained lying on the mat or blaming each other for the loss.

Cage of Death Match For The CZW World Championship

Justin Credible over The Messiah © and Devon Storm To Become The NEW CZW World Champion!

This match was basically a two-on-one match with Credible and Storm beating on Messiah. Just think if Rico was still in this one. For around ten minutes, Messiah was beat on to the point of being bloodied until he got his glimmer of hope. Storm and Credible both got steel chairs from the sides of the Cage and went to give Messiah a Con-Chair-To! But Messiah ducked, causing the steel chairs to crash into each other. Using this opportunity, Messiah picked up Storm in the Godsmack and on his way around sent Storm's feet crashing into Credible's head. Messiah dropped Storm down to the mat and went for the cover but Credible had enough in him to break up the count. Messiah and Credible brawled while Storm grabbed a Singapore Cane. Storm went to hit Messiah but he ducked at the last second and Storm ended up hitting Credible with it. Messiah went for the pin on Credible but Storm picked him up and they continued brawling around the Cage. Credible had come to and picked up the Singapore Cane and hit Storm with it for payback. Credible then turned around to hit Messiah with it but Messiah ducked and then picked him up for the Godsmack. When Messiah spun around with it, Credible was able to land on his feet and kick him in the gut before picking him up for the That's Incredible and dropping him head first on the same steel chairs that were used for the failed Con-Chair-To for the win! After the match, Credible was awarded the CZW World title in an emotional moment. The fans cheered as Messiah's tyrannical reign on top was over and Credible was the first CZW World Champion in almost two years. Credible climbed up to the top and sat on one of the platforms in the corner and raised the belt in the air in celebration as the show ended.

Final Thoughts: Awesome Cage of Death show! Personally, I think I liked Night of Infamy last month a little bit better but Cage of Death was still great. Though I probably wouldn't have picked Credible to become the World champ, especially with it being his first CZW match and all, it was still a moment that will live on in CZW history. The 8-Man Cage match was totally insane, so much that I couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Everything else was top notch as well. Any one of these matches tonight could've been a main event but they decided to put them all on one show. And instead of being overwhelmed by the whole thing, everything went smoothly and made a definate impact on the fans and the company as a whole. That's what Cage of Death is all about.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For December 26, 2005 - Year End Wrap-Up, Wrestler Released.

-Not only will tomorrow night's episode of Fake You! TV be a Cage of Death VII recap but it will also be a Best of 2005 special. Make sure to tune in to relive the past and get a glimpse into the future of CZW.

-After the extravaganza that was Cage of Death VII last night, there's a little too much going on to filter through and report. So stay tuned to CZWrestling.com in the next few weeks to see what 2006 has in store.

-Unfortunately, we have come to terms for the release of long-time CZW wrestler Ian Knoxx. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

So, with almost one year of game time in the books and a few more yet to be written, I figure now is a good time for me to ask for some feedback. First of all, is anybody actually reading this? Seriously though for all of you reading, maybe tell me how much you like/hate it and things that would improve this diary. What am I doing well? What am I doing wrong? What should I keep doing? What should I stop doing? Anything I can start doing? For anyone not reading the diary and thinks it sucks, why does it suck? And please don't just reply with "OMG j00 $uXX0rZ!" or "OMG your diary is awesome" without any explanation.

But to explain my writing style, I get really bored reading reports (whether in a diary or in real life) of two wrestlers going hold for hold. If you can read something like that and visualize it without drifting off in a different direction, I commend you. But I can't do that and I know others don't either. My writing style, while not the best, is meant to be very direct. The example I like to use is if you had a friend that missed a wrestling show and wanted to know what happened. You wouldn't tell him how Wrestler A had Wrestler B in a hammerlock for a few minutes until Wrestler B reversed it and so on and so forth, would you? No, you'd just tell them a basic rundown with some cool stuff that happened and the finish. Of course, I plan on making the write-ups better in the future as CZW starts getting bigger and bigger. Take Best of the Best V for example. I put it on PPV so I figured it needed a bit extra so I wrote up some commentary. But when I decided the large events wouldn't be on PPV anymore, I took them off. And since Fake You! TV is on a small network, I thought the writeups should represent that. As CZW gets bigger and gets more exposure (not to spoil anything but they will get a LOT more exposure in 2006), the writeups will get bigger as well. Of course, there's room for improvement. I didn't just explain myself to negate some points you need to make but to give you a glimpse inside my head when I'm writing these.

OOC - If you want to post feedback, go on ahead, but I'm continuing with the diary regardless. And in case anyone out there is confused, here's the CZW roster as of after Cage of Death VII:

Abdullah The Butcher (Retiring January 2006)

Adam Flash (Ripped Bicep - Out Until June 2006)

Angel

B-Boy (CZW Iron Man Champion)

Beef Wellington (CZW Tag Team Champion)

Chris Cash

Chris Hero (Torn Calf - Out Until May 2006)

Christian York

Cory Kastle

Damien 666

Devon Storm

El Generico (CZW Tag Team Champion)

Excalibur

Frankie Kazarian

Gene Snitsky

Halloween

Horace The Psychopath

Jay Briscoe

Jack Evans

John Zandig (Ripped Bicep - Out Until January 2006)

Jon Dahmer (Rehab)

Jonny Storm

Jude

Justice Pain

Justin Credible (CZW World Champion)

Kaos

Kendo Ka Shin

L.A. Par-K

Mark Briscoe

Mike Quackenbush

Nate Hatred

Nate Webb

Nicho El Milionario

Nick Berk

Nick Gage

Nick Mondo (Authority Figure)

Niles Young

Rick Feinberg (Manager)

Rico

Roderick Strong

Ruckus

Sexxxy Eddy

Shark Boy

Sonjay Dutt (CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion)

Super Dragon

The Dew (Manager)

The Joker

The Messiah

Tom Carter

Vic Grimes (Rehab)

Wifebeater

GrappleFanatics.com Press Release For January 1, 2006 - Top 100 Wrestlers of 2005

-We here at GrappleFanatics.com, being one of the top internet wrestling websites on the internet, have put out a list of the Top 100 Wrestlers to make an impact on North American wrestling in the past year. With the input of various wrestling analysts, columnists and members of the internet wrestling community, we have whittled down the hundreds of thousands of mainstream and independant wrestlers to just one hundred names. Those names, we feel, are the cream of the crop. These one hundred wrestlers are the ones who have put out the best consistant performances night in and night out and put their bodies on the lines for the enjoyment of the fans. While Pro Wrestling Illustrated's PWI500 list is the most respected list of wrestlers in the world, we feel that our list is definative of what the fans want to see. We hope that you, as a die-hard wrestling fan, would agree.

GrappleFanatics.com's Top 100 Wrestlers of 2005

1 - Kurt Angle (WWE)

2 - Chris Jericho (WWE)

3 - Chris Benoit (WWE)

4 - Eddie Guerrero (WWE)

5 - Chavo Guerrero (WWE)

6 - Rob Van Dam (WWE)

7 - AJ Styles (NWATNA/ROH/IWA-PR)

8 - Christian (WWE)

9 - Rey Mysterio (WWE)

10 - The Hurricane (WWE)

11 - Randy Orton (WWE)

12 - Juventud Guerrera (NWATNA)

13 - Christopher Daniels (NWATNA)

14 - CM Punk (NWATNA)

15 - Tajiri (WWE)

16 - Brock Lesnar (WWE)

17 - Shawn Michaels (WWE)

18 - Matt Hardy (WWE)

19 - Nicho El Millionario (CZW)

20 - Ruckus (CZW)

21 - Nunzio (WWE)

22 - Edge (WWE)

23 - Bryan Danielson (ROH/IWA-PR/NWATNA)

24 - Shelton Benjamin (WWE)

25 - Low-Ki (ROH/NWATNA/IWA-PR)

26 - Scoot Andrews (NWATNA)

27 - Steve Austin (Free Agent)

28 - TAKA Michinoku (NWATNA)

29 - Ron Killings (NWATNA)

30 - Steve Corino (ROH/NWATNA)

31 - Charlie Haas (WWE)

32 - Donovan Morgan (NWATNA/IWA-PR)

33 - Jerry Lynn (NWATNA/ROH)

34 - James Gibson (ROH/BCW/NWATNA)

35 - The Rock (WWE)

36 - Christian York (CZW)

37 - Masato Tanaka (NWATNA)

38 - Devon Storm (CZW)

39 - Eugene Dinsmore (WWE)

40 - EZ Money (NWATNA)

41 - Booker T (WWE)

42 - Simon Dean (WWE)

43 - Ken Shamrock (Free Agent)

44 - Mikey Whipwreck (HCW/ROH)

45 - Syxx-Pac (ROH/HCW)

46 - D'Lo Brown (NWATNA)

47 - John Cena (WWE)

48 - Trent Acid (ROH)

49 - Chris Candido (WWE)

50 - Vampiro (IWA-PR/HCW)

51 - L.A. Par-K (CZW)

52 - Rico (CZW)

53 - Perry Saturn (WWE)

54 - The Messiah (CZW)

55 - Spanky (FIP/ROH)

56 - Frankie Kazarian (CZW)

57 - Keiji Mutoh (Free Agent)

58 - Super Crazy (IWA-PR/NWATNA/HCW)

59 - The Amazing Red (NWATNA)

60 - Keven Martel (HCW/BCW/HWA)

61 - Cibernetico (AAA)

62 - Joey Matthews (Free Agent)

63 - Scotty 2 Hotty (WWE)

64 - Michael Modest (NWATNA)

65 - Homicide (WWE)

66 - Johnny Kashmere (Free Agent)

67 - Carlito Caribbean Cool (WWE)

68 - Sexxxy Eddy (CZW)

69 - Triple H (WWE)

70 - Sean O'Haire (Free Agent)

71 - Colt Cabana (PWG/ROH)

72 - Al Snow (NWATNA)

73 - Chris Hero (CZW)

74 - Billy Kidman (WWE)

75 - Frank Shamrock (NWATNA)

76 - Funaki (WWE)

77 - Paul London (WWE)

78 - Akio (NWATNA)

79 - Kid Kash (NWATNA)

80 - Xavier (ROH/BCW/IWA-PR)

81 - Jushin Liger (NWATNA)

82 - Chris Kanyon (IWA-PR)

83 - Rene Dupree (WWE)

84 - Vitor Belfort (HCW)

85 - Tom Carter (CZW)

86 - Chad Collyer (HWA/BCW/ROH)

87 - CIMA (HWA/PWI)

88 - Shane McMahon (WWE)

89 - Pat Kenney (BCW/NWATNA/IWA-PR)

90 - Steve Bradley (HCW)

91 - B-Boy (CZW)

92 - NOSAWA (ROH)

93 - Sonny Siaki (Free Agent)

94 - Jeff Jarrett (NWATNA)

95 - Kaos (CZW)

96 - Josh Barnett (HCW)

97 - Brian Lawler (Free Agent)

98 - Rob Conway (WWE)

99 - Elix Skipper (NWATNA)

100 - Doug Basham (WWE)

CZW Fake You! TV Report

January 3, 2006

When the show opens up, we see a new face wearing a suit in the middle of the ring. Eric Garguilo introduces the people at home to CZW's new ring announcer, Anthony "Kingdom" James! I bet CZW threw him a bone because of IWC going out of business a few months ago. Don't worry, Kingdom is awesome and I like him a lot better than their old announcer.

The Joker over Angel

On most cases, Angel's chicanery results in unnerving his opponent and messing them up. In this case, it only causes Joker to go bat shit insane and start beating the crap out of peoples. No matter what kind of grab-assery Angel tried, he always got a chop or a stiff shot to the face (not THAT kind) in return. But Joker was expending too much energy so Angel eventually got the upper hand. Angel sat on the top turnbuckle looking to give Joker a Tornado DDT but instead he grabbed his head and repeatedly rammed it into the turnbuckle between his legs, which Garguilo called the Angel Job. At that point, Rick Feinberg got up on the apron but again, this all only served to piss Joker off. So Joker pushed RF off of the apron, causing him to hit the guardrail, and then grabbed Angel up off the top turnbuckle and put him down with the Joker Driver for the win.

But the real story here happened after the match. As Angel limped to the back and Joker celebrated in the ring, out came the returning Jon Dahmer with a microphone. He cut a brief promo talking about that even though he's been through some tough times lately, he's out here to celebrate with Joker. Dahmer talks about training Joker and he's immensely proud of him serving in Iraq then coming back and beating Chris Ca$h in an intense Ladder Match at Cage of Death VII. He wants to show his appreciation by shaking the hand of the man he trained but instead Dahmer grabs Joker and plants him with the Move of 1000 Maniacs! As Dahmer put the boots to Joker, he started cutting a shoot promo about how CZW caused him to go to rehab because they wouldn't put him on any shows. Worse yet, they replaced him as the head trainer of CZW's Wrestling School with WWE rejects "Iron" Mike Sharpe and Rick Bogner. With Harvey Whippleman as a road agent, Dahmer says "Who's next? Doink The Clown? Barry O?" He then tells Joker that he's sorry for attacking him but if that's what it takes to get him a spot on CZW programming, he's going to do it. He picks Joker up for another attempt at the Move of 1000 Maniacs but a squadron of refs and security personnel swarm the ring and stop him from doing it, even going as far as to drag him to the back.

Sonjay Dutt © over Frankie Kazarian To Retain

Very good match between the two but I think the fans were expecting a little bit more in the way of highspots or something. While they did come off the top rope a few times, they decided to wrestle a more grapple-oriented match than just a mindless spotfest. Kazarian went to hit a version of the Tazmission that Garguilo called the "Kazmission" but Sonjay pushed off of the turnbuckles ala Bret Hart against Piper's sleeper at Wrestlemania and since Kazarian couldn't let go, he was pinned to the mat by the champion. After the match, Kazarian freaks out after having the match end for him so quickly so he goes out to the timekeeper's table and grabs a chair. He slides back in the ring and rears back to hit Sonjay, who is standing on the turnbuckles with his Jr. Heavyweight title. Suddenly, out from the back runs Kendo Ka Shin, who slides into the ring and tackles Kazarian, preventing him from attacking the champion. Sonjay jumps down from the turnbuckles and turns around, seeing what has just transpired. As Kazarian walks to the back, he puts two and two together and thanks Ka Shin for his help. But as Sonjay went to step out of the ring, Ka Shin turned him back around and clobbers him with the chair instead! Ka Shin yells at Sonjay in Japanese but none of it is clear until he makes the "belt around the waist" motion as he walks to the back.

Cut to backstage where Sexxxy Eddy is in the locker room stretching out but still feeling the effects of his match at Cage of Death VII against B-Boy. And, speak of the devil, B-Boy bursts into the room and clocks Eddy in the face with his newly won Iron Man title belt. Just like after their match at CoDVII, B-Boy rubs the belt in Eddy's face some more, gloating about the fact that he's the Iron Man Champion and Eddy isn't.

Rico over Gene Snitsky

Actually a really good match considering it was between two WWE castaways. I'd probably place it above the first time they faced off back in June. Rico is solid talent and Snitsky is improving, I guess. That or they really learned how to hide his negative attributes. Snitsky is great at being an tall and ugly freak that beats the crap out of people and not much else. And that's pretty much what he did in this match but Rico sold it well, considering he took a chokeslam to concrete at Cage of Death VII. Snitsky went to seal the deal by lifting Rico up for a Pumphandle Slam but just as Snitsky put him on his shoulder, Nate Hatred ran into the ring and speared the crap out of Snitsky. Rico landed on top of Snitsky and the ref had no choice but to count the pinfall. Nate continues the beatdown after the match but Rico doesn't want any part of it and walks to the back while Nate keeps beating the snot out of Snitsky.

Cut to backstage once again where Mexico's Most Wanted are walking around the halls of the Arena, talking about their insane Cage of Death match in Spanish. Suddenly, The New H8 Club run up behind them and smack them in the back with chairs. Justice Pain is wearing a neck brace from the sledgehammer shot suffered in that match so the extent of his movement is limited to him holding down Halloween and making him watch Nick Gage beat the snot out of Damien 666. When Gage is done, he picks up Halloween and lines him up for a brutal chair shot to the face from Pain.

Nicho El Milionario and L.A. Par-K over the Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter)

Nice solid match between the legends of lucha and the technical masters from the Northeast. It looked like this match could've gone forever as both teams were so good that neither team would let the other one get the upperhand. While both teams had respect for one another, everyone involved got frustrated to the point where it broke down into a four man brawl. L.A. Par-K got Carter with the Yoshi Tonic but Carter surprisingly kicked out. Nicho got involved and threw Carter out of the ring before going to the top turnbuckle. It looked like Nicho was going to dive to the outside onto Carter but Par-K had picked up Quack on his shoulders, which allowed Nicho to hit a swank Guillotine Legdrop (Doomsday Device-style) onto Quack for the win. Afterwards, the winners helped Quack and Carter to their feet and shook their hands in a great show of sportsmanship.

Cut to backstage where Nick Mondo is finishing things up in his office. Former CZW World Champion (man does it feel good to say that) The Messiah bursts in causing Mondo to dart up from his chair in case he has to defend himself. But Messiah only leans across the desk and comes face to face with Mondo, staring him square in the eye. Messiah is pissed that he had to drop the belt to that "ECW has-been" Justin Credible and that the odds were against him since the start. Mondo tells Messiah that he agrees and that since he's been trying to make Messiah's life a living hell since he returned, Mondo thinks he should be nice to Messiah for once. Therefore, at Only The Strong on January 22, he's granting him a chance to regain the belt against Justin Credible. Messiah is kinda shocked that he didn't have to coerce Mondo into making that decision so he walks out of the office satisfied. But the camera focuses in on Mondo with a devious smirk on his face as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: While the wrestling on this show was very good, I don't think it got the feel of what a post-Cage of Death show should be. Hell, Cage of Death was hardly mentioned outside of the backstage segments. There wasn't even an appearance of the new CZW World Champion, Justin Credible. But they are going straight on to the next big show with the World title match already being announced. But with the way the segment with Mondo and Messiah ended, I think there's more than meets the eye.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For January 4, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview.

-CZW was shocked to see the sudden change in attitude by Jon Dahmer last night on Fake You! TV. He claimed to have attacked his former student The Joker as an attempt to get onto CZW programming. If that's what he wants, then that's what he'll get! After the attack last night, Joker approached Nick Mondo for a chance to get his hands on his former mentor and Mondo has granted him that opportunity. Next week on Fake You! TV, it will be Student vs Teacher: The Joker against Jon Dahmer.

-Also on Fake You! TV, we'll see a double-shot of great tag matches as the Black T-Shirt Squad will try to redeem themselves from last night's loss to Nicho El Milionario and L.A. Par-K when they'll go up against The Briscoe Brothers. Also, The Sexxx Express of Sexxxy Eddy and Rico will go up against the reunited team of Ruckus and current CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy, who have dubbed themselves Black Attack!

-Next week, we'll see the return of "Vicious" Vic Grimes as he faces off against Devon Storm. Also, conspicuous in his abscence last night, CZW World Champion Justin Credible will be in the house as he will speak his mind about winning the belt at Cage of Death VII and his scheduled title defense against The Messiah at Only The Strong.

-Scheduled Matches for Fake You! TV next week:

Student vs Teacher - The Joker vs Jon Dahmer

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) vs The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe)

The Sexxx Express (Sexxxy Eddy and Rico) vs Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy)

"Vicious" Vic Grimes vs Devon Storm

CZW Fake You! TV Report

January 10, 2006

Jon Dahmer over The Joker

Very hard hitting match between these two strike-based grapplers. Dahmer looked a little rusty considering CZW hasn't booked him for about a year now but was able to hold things together and not have it degenerate into a sloppy potato-fest. Joker had the upperhand for the majority of the match but I think he went for too early as Dahmer was able to reverse it with a victory roll and held the ropes for leverage to get the win. Afterwards, Joker was pissed that Dahmer had to cheat to beat him so they got into a shoving match. Out runs Nick Berk, of all people, to separate them and try to get cooler heads to prevail. He yelled at Dahmer to get to a neutral corner while he tried to calm Joker down. Just when it looked like Berk had him calm and went to do the same with Dahmer, Berk turned back around and hit Joker with the Berkdriver! It was a setup! Berk and Dahmer put the boots to the downed Joker which caused security to swarm the ring. Dahmer and Berk jumped out and over the guardrail to escape the back way but jawed with hostile fans the whole way.

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) over The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe)

My personal match of the night, wrestling-wise. These two teams have been paired up before (maybe a few times already) but they never seem to disappoint. While Quack and Carter's goal was to wear down The Briscoes, it seemed as if Mark and Jay's strike-heavy offense wore them down more. Mark had given Quack a backbreaker and held it in position so Jay could come off the top with a kneedrop. But at the last second, Quack had moved out of the way and pushed Mark aside, leaving Jay's knee to hit flush on the mat. Carter came in and slapped on the Stretch Plum on Jay, who fought through the hold for a few minutes before tapping out.

Cut to backstage where The N8 Club, consisting of Nate Webb and CZW Tag Team Champions Beef & Generico, have just finished watching the previous match. The champs have a concern to take up with their leader. In the words of Beef Wellington "Being Tag Team Champions is good and all, but I'm a little worried about these other teams that are actually...you know...talented." Nate assures them that they are deserving of the belts that are around their waists and as the champions walk away relieved, Nate bites his tongue to prevent himself from laughing.

Devon Storm over Vic Grimes

Grimes got a nice "Welcome back" chant for his return from rehab but after the show of support, it was all business for Grimes as he went to work on Devon Storm. Being the bigger man, Grimes used that advantage to keep Storm down on the mat. But Storm is equally adept at being on the mat as he is flying through the air and used his speed to wear out Grimes and then slap on a few wear-down holds. Storm thought he could pick up Grimes for the Mindbender but couldn't do it and instead ate a double-axehandle for his troubles. Grimes then went up top for his somersault senton but Storm rolled out of the way and slapped on a sleeper after hitting the mat. From then on out, it was a matter of whether Grimes would tap out or pass out. He got back up with Storm on his back but then dropped to one knee, then both knees before falling to the mat where the ref raised his arm three times. Grimes couldn't raise it any of those times so Storm was declared the winner by submission.

Mexico's Most Wanted cut a brief backstage promo in broken English challenging The New H8 Club to a match at Only The Strong. Yeah, that's it.

Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy) over Sexxx Express (Sexxxy Eddy and Rico)

While not quite as good as Black T-Shirt Squad against the Briscoes, this match got the fans into it a lot more, making it more exciting. Ruckus and B-Boy make a very good team which makes me think what could've happened had B-Boy not gone to rehab last year. After a few cheap tricks by Black Attack, Eddy fought fire with fire and employed some dirty tactics of their own. The ref was distracted by a ringside brawl between Rico and Ruckus so Eddy grabbed the Iron Man title belt and swung it at B-Boy. Unfortunately, B-Boy ducked the swing and kicked Eddy in the gut, causing him to drop the belt, and picked Eddy up before dropping him with a brainbuster right on the belt! The ref saw B-Boy go for the pin and slid in to count the three. While the ref raised B-Boy's hand, Christian York ran out to ringside and fought with Ruckus to the back. With Rico free, he slid into the ring and started beating on B-Boy until Eddy recovered and was able to hit B-Boy in the back of the head with the title belt as he originally intended. Rico stomped on B-Boy a few times and Eddy dropped the belt onto him, vowing that he's going to get it back someday.

After a commercial break, we cut to a pre-taped promo from CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt. He says he doesn't know what's going on in the mind of Kendo Ka Shin, who cheaply attacked him last week after successfully defending his title. Sonjay thinks that he did it to get noticed...and it worked. But Sonjay will make sure that Ka Shin fades back into the obscurity that he came from.

We then go back to the ring where Eric Garguilo introduces the NEW CZW World Champion, Justin Credible! Credible makes his way out to the ring and poses with the belt before being handed the mike. Credible then talks about how he's had a rough time these past couple years. Ever since ECW closed up shop, he's been all over the place. He was in WWE before getting fired. He's stopped in places like TNA, XPW (which gets a few boos) and Ring of Honor but never felt comfortable and never stayed too long. So when he decided to come to CZW, he was sure people would think he'd be gone in a few months. In fact, he wasn't quite sure himself. But when he walked out of the Cage of Death with the CZW World title, he decided to give it more than a try. Wrestling back in the New Alhambra Arena makes him feel like he has come back home so he's decided to make CZW his home. And for all the people that don't believe him, he'll prove it when he defends the World title against The Messiah at Only The Strong. It looks like the people believe him as he gets most of the fans to chant along with "And that's not just the coolest...and that's not just the best...that's Justin Credible!" to end his interview and the show.

Final Thoughts: I thought it was kinda weird for CZW to have the dreaded "main event interview" but I think it helped begin Credible's transition from outside star to CZW regular. The wrestling was solid from top to bottom as it has been lately, even if the live crowd didn't take to it at times. The backstage stuff kinda fell flat though. The N8 Club bit was chuckle-worthy but didn't serve much of a purpose other than "Hey, we gotta get these guys on TV somehow". And MMW spending their time just to put together a sentence kinda killed the momentum in their feud. With CZW's biggest event of the year having passed, it's easy to think that Only The Strong won't look that great. And it might not right now but they've been able to pull out great shows at the last minute so I'm not gonna say anything about it just yet.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For January 11, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview.

-The attitude adjustment continues as Nick Berk has decided to join Jon Dahmer in his attack on The Joker last night. Reportedly, Berk is dissatisfied with his status in CZW as well and has forced his way onto CZW programming by siding with the disgruntled Dahmer. Joker even more angry at Dahmer for cheating his way to victory last night and has challenged him and Berk to a tag team match next week on Fake You! TV. But his choice of partner may come as a shock as he has chosen the fan favorite Shark Boy!

-Also on Fake You! TV will be another tag team match, only this one will crown the #1 Contenders to the CZW Tag Team titles currently held by Beef & Generico. The winners of both tag team matches last night will face each other to see who will go on to earn a title shot at Only The Strong as the Black T-Shirt Squad of Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter will face the Black Attack of Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy.

-Speaking of Only The Strong, Nick Mondo has decided that there will be a special stipulation for the CZW World Championship match between Justin Credible and The Messiah that will be announced on Fake You! TV. But before that happens, Messiah will have to face the man that he screwed out of the Cage of Death title match. Rico got a small measure of revenge against Gene Snitsky a few weeks back. Now, he will go toe-to-toe with the former World Champion himself.

-In other Fake You! news, Kendo Ka Shin has told CZWrestling.com (with the aid of a translator) that he is bringing someone from Japan to aid him in his rise to becoming CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion! We will find out who that certain someone is next week.

-Scheduled matches for next week's edition of Fake You! TV:

Nate Hatred vs Horace The Psychopath

Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk vs The Joker and Shark Boy

#1 Contenders Match

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) vs Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy)

The Messiah vs Rico

I've been reading pretty faithfully and enjoy the diary. I've never been big into CZW so this is pretty helpful as you seem to have a good understanding of the product. Well written and obviously well thought out, I cant wait to see what else you have in store.

P.S. get Homicide lol

Edited by Profit

CZW Fake You! TV Report

January 17, 2006

The Joker and Shark Boy over Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk

This was a pretty good match even if it was a bit awkward. I thought it was strange that Joker had picked Shark Boy as his partner for this match and thought it even stranger seeing it in action. While Joker was focused on beating up Dahmer and Berk, Shark Boy wanted to lighten the mood of the match whenever he was tagged in. He basically ended up playing the face-in-peril as he would get double-teamed by Dahmer and Berk before getting the hot tag on Joker. Joker ran in and cleaned house with jaw-cracking forearms. Shark Boy entered the fray again and hit Berk with the Dead Sea Drop while Joker dropped Dahmer on his head with the Joker Driver for the double-pin victory. The losers rolled out of the ring to recollect themselves while the winners celebrated. Shark Boy tried calming the hot Joker down and it ended up working as Joker was throwing up the Shark Fin sign with a smile on his face. Suddenly, Dahmer and Berk rolled back into the ring and interrupted their celebration by attacking their opponents.

Cut to backstage where we see Kendo Ka Shin in front of the camera with his arms folded. He refuses to say a word until his new accomplice Simply Luscious comes into the shot, wearing what could be described as a Japanese school girl uniform torn up and restitched to be sold at Hot Topic. Luscious reveals herself as Kendo's manager and translator who says she took notice of Kendo when she was wrestling in Japan herself. When she heard the news of Kendo coming to America, she was excited for him. When she found out he won Ring of Honor's Best of the Juniors tournament in April of last year, she was glad. But when she heard the crowd booed him out of the building, she was incensed. So Kendo walked out of ROH and entered Best of the Best V. He wasn't as lucky as he submitted to eventual winner Mike Quackenbush but that's alright. Since then, Kendo's been trying to prove himself to the CZW roster but hasn't gotten any respect. That's where Luscious comes in. She's going to help Kendo rise in the ranks and make everyone respect him. And it starts now with CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt. Luscious then tells Kendo to follow her in Japanese and they walk off.

Horace The Psychopath over Nate Hatred

While this was a battle between two big men, Nate had a sizable advantage during the entire match. It wasn't much of a match though as Gene Snitsky came out and made his presence felt. Nate had picked up Horace for a Fire Thunder Driver but Snitsky reached into the ring and tripped Snitsky, causing Hatred to fall back with Horace practically sitting on his head! Horace then got up and hit his senton bomb from the second rope down onto Nate's head and got the pin. Afterwards, Snitsky slid into the ring with a chair in hand and waited for Hatred to get back up before dropping him back down with a nasty chair shot to the top of the head. In the words of Gorilla Monsoon, Nate Hatred has to have an "Excedrin headache" right now.

Cut to a pre-taped promo from Kaos. He's done a lot of thinking lately and looked back at what he's done over the past year, realizing he's not proud of what he's done or what he's become. So he's decided to go back to his roots. He then tells us a story about how he grew up in Southern California and looked up to all of the luchadores that wrestled in the area. When he finally became a wrestler, he's had numerous opportunities to wrestle his heroes. But one has always eluded him: L.A. Par-K. He officially challenges L.A. Par-K to a match at Only The Strong so he can fulfill a childhood dream.

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) over Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy) To Earn A Shot At The CZW Tag Team Titles At Only The Strong

The match started out with Quack and Ruckus having a staredown in the middle of the ring. Ruckus makes fun of Quack for losing the Jr. Heavyweight title but Quack comes back by making the "choke" signal around his throat. That gets Ruckus hot and he swings at Quack but Quack ducks and gets the upperhand. But that wouldn't last for long due to the sneaky tactics of the Black Attack. After much double-teaming, Quack made the hot tag to Carter but Carter also fell victim to the numbers game. It looked like Black Attack were going to cheat their way to a title shot when B-Boy clocked Carter with his Iron Man title belt behind the ref's back. Ruckus went up top to hit the Phoenix Splash but out ran Christian York to push him off and crotch him on the top rope. B-Boy ran in and went to give Carter a Shining Wizard but Carter ducked it at the last minute and slapped on his patented Stretch Plum submission. Without a partner to save him, B-Boy had to endure the hold for a few moments before tapping out. After the decision was announced, Christian York takes the microphone from ring announcer Kingdom James. York said that he talked to Nick Mondo earlier today and "in the unfortunate event that Black Attack were to lose tonight", they would still be booked in a match at Only The Strong. Therefore, it will be Black Attack against Christian York and his partner for the night...Sexxxy Eddy. Eddy comes out and poses in the aisle while B-Boy sat down in the middle of the ring, still in pain from being in the Stretch Plum but angry that he has to face Eddy once again.

Cut to backstage in Nick Mondo's office where CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt enters. Mondo tells Sonjay that he just finished talking to Simply Luscious and, while he doesn't quite agree with her and what Kendo has done to Sonjay, he has agreed to give Kendo Ka Shin a Jr. Heavyweight title shot at Only The Strong. Sonjay nods with a smile on his face, knowing he'll get his hands on Kendo again, and thanks Mondo before walking out of his office.

The Messiah over Rico

Decent enough match for a main event. I wouldn't put this above Rico's debut match against Messiah back in February but then again, with the belt being on the line and Rico's first match in CZW, there was a lot more energy in that match than this one. This one was all about revenge as Rico finally got his hands on the man that screwed him out of the main event at Cage of Death VII. Much of the match was Rico getting Messiah down on the mat and beating him down with punches and knee strikes. It got to the point where The Dew had to jump into the ring to try to pry Rico off of Messiah. Of course, Dewey's spindly arms did nothing but piss Rico off. Rico put Dewey down with a roundhouse kick but that was the opening that Messiah needed. Rico turned back around with another roundhouse kick in Messiah's direction but Messiah ducked it and hit Rico with a kick to the gut before picking him up onto his shoulders and dropping him with the Fall From Grace for the win. After the match, Nick Mondo comes out to ringside with a microphone. Mondo says he knew Messiah would try to screw Rico over tonight. So Mondo has taken extra measures to ensure that no such shenanigans will happen in his match with Justin Credible at Only The Strong. He introduces Messiah to the Special Guest Referee for their match and points to the entrance where Zandig comes out wearing a referee shirt! The crowd pops and Messiah's jaw drops as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: They really went into the home stretch to add matches for Only The Strong, didn't they? I'm sure it'll be a good show but I don't think they have enough hype going into it. The World Champion has only made one appearance since winning the belt but I think Messiah's chase after the belt is a good build-up nonetheless. Zandig's return throwing the wrench in Messiah's plan will definately be interesting. But unfortunately, the only match so far with decent enough build-up is Dutt vs Ka Shin. And that feud pretty much came out of nowhere too. I think we're just in the middle of a transitional phase and hopefully some new angles will really start building momentum soon.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For January 18, 2006 - Only The Strong Final Card.

-Last night's episode of Fake You! TV revealed a number of matches signed for our big event at the New Alhambra Arena on the 22nd, including a few shocking additions. Here are all of the matches scheduled to take place at Only The Strong:

CZW Only The Strong

Live From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia

January 22, 2006

Kaos vs L.A. Par-K

Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy) vs Christian York and Sexxxy Eddy

Mexico's Most Wanted vs The New H8 Club

Sonjay Dutt © vs Kendo Ka Shin w/ Simply Luscious

CZW Tag Team Championship Match

Beef & Generico © vs Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter)

CZW World Championship Match

Justin Credible © vs The Messiah

Special Guest Referee: John Zandig

CZW Only The Strong Live Report

January 22, 2006

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) over Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk

This match almost hurt to watch. Not because it was bad but because the majority of the match was spent with all four men dropping each other on their heads on a regular basis. If someone doesn't suffer a brain hemmorage after this match, I'll be surprised. All things considered, it was a good match. Not good enough to be remembered by the end of the night but good for dark match standards. The end came when Jay Briscoe wriggled out of a Berkdriver attempted and planted Berk into the mat with the Jay Driller for the win. Afterwards, Dahmer put Mark out on the floor with a Death Valley Driver. Jay went to save his brother but Berk got back up and ended up hitting the Berkdriver. Dahmer and Berk put a few boots down on the winners before making their way to the back.

Sonjay Dutt © over Kendo Ka Shin w/Simply Luscious To Retain

While this match was good enough to make a good opener, I don't think it had much hype or crowd support behind it to get the show off to a great start. Not to mention most of the people came for high-flying yet most of the match was spent with Ka Shin grounding Sonjay with a bunch of submission holds. Ka Shin had Sonjay locked in a Fujiwara Armbar for a few minutes before the crowd chanted boring, which caused Ka Shin to break the hold and jumped out of the ring to yell at the fans at ringside in Japanese. But more importantly, it gave Sonjay the chance to regroup. When Ka Shin rolled back into the ring, Sonjay was a house of fire, peppering Ka Shin with punches. Ka Shin wanted to get the upper hand back with an Irish whip as Simply Luscious hopped up to the apron with a purse. But Sonjay reversed the whip, causing Ka Shin's face to run right into the obviously-loaded purse and Luscious to fall off the apron. Ka Shin stumbled around the ring a bit until Sonjay grabbed the challenger and dropped him with a Calcutta Cutter for the win. Sonjay grabbed his belt and danced his way to the back while Ka Shin and Luscious tended to each other in the middle of the ring.

After the match, Gene Snitsky cuts a promo on the stage talking about he wasn't booked on tonight's card because CZW Management was afraid of the damage he'd do. His 'roidal rambling didn't get very far before Nate Hatred came out and started wailing on Snitsky. The whole thing ended with Hatred picking up Snitsky and powerbombing him off the stage and through a table on the floor. A few medics came out to check on Snitsky while they continued on with the next match.

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) over Beef & Generico © To Become The NEW CZW Tag Team Champions!

While a very good match wrestling-wise, this one was basically an extended squash. Beef Wellington and El Generico can hang with the best of them but they're so goofy that it's hard for them to get some believable offense on a team like the Black T-Shirt Squad. It was about ten minutes of the champs suffering through submission holds before Quackenbush hooked Beef in the Lightning Lock Beta which caused Beef to tap out and give up the titles. After Quack and Carter were done celebrating with their newly won titles, they helped the former champions to their feet and shook their hands.

L.A. Par-K over Kaos By DQ

The match started off with a handshake to try to get the point over that Kaos has turned a new leaf. Most of the crowd didn't believe him...and rightfully so. The lucha legend kept outwrestling the young upstart which only made Kaos more and more frustrated with himself. It got to the point where Kaos rolled out to the ring and grabbed a chair from a fan. Par-K, being the Chairman of CZW, saw this and went out to ringside and grabbed one himself. They had a chair-fight in the middle of the ring that Par-K got the better of. But as Kaos was getting back to his feet, he delivered a blow right between Par-K's legs with his chair. The ref stepped in to admonish Kaos but Kaos clocked him with a chair as well. With the ref out, Kaos laid both chairs on the mat and picked up Par-K to deliver his Falling Star Ganso Bomb right onto them! The ref slowly crawled his way to the side of the ring and told the timekeeper to ring the bell as he was disqualifying Kaos and awarding the match to L.A. Par-K. Kaos didn't care as he had spent his time beating the downed Par-K with a chair until security swarmed the ring. Kaos felt enough was enough and left the ring on his own while security checked on Par-K.

While security was helping L.A. Par-K to the back, we are shown a video on the the screen of the backstage area. Sexxxy Eddy is seen walking down the hallway towards the ring but turns down a different hallway and into the locker room area where he approaches his mentor: Rico. Eddy tells Rico that he appreciates the help he's been giving him lately but feels he's ready to do it alone. Rico tries to object, telling him that there's more he needs to learn but Eddy says his mind is made up. Plus, he's been thinking about his recent troubles with B-Boy. B-Boy has a way of making business personal and doesn't want Rico to get involved. Eddy shakes Rico's hand and walks off towards the ring. Rico yelled at Eddy all along the way that he's not ready but when Eddy's out of earshot, Rico finishes things off by saying "Good luck."

Sexxxy Eddy and Christian York over Black Attack (Ruckus and CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy)

Definate match of the night wrestling-wise but while the crowd was hot, it died down a bit after Kaos' beatdown on Par-K and wouldn't really pick back up until the next match. The match started out with B-Boy and Sexxxy Eddy staring each other down but that quickly turned into a stiff chop-fest. But when it looked like Eddy got the advantage, B-Boy quickly tagged out to Ruckus. Black Attack definately are a team to watch as their work together is great heel ring psychology. Eddy was being double-teamed by both Ruckus and B-Boy desperately reaching to tag his partner in. Unfortunately, that tag would never come as B-Boy hit Eddy with a Shining Wizard so hard that Eddy fell out of the ring and couldn't get back up. B-Boy went back outside and went to lift Eddy back into the ring but lifting Eddy was like lifting a sack full of bricks. Eddy was out cold so York jumped into the ring and took both members of Black Attack on himself. York actually did very well against both men since he hadn't wrestled at all yet and was able to fight them both. York had thrown B-Boy out of the ring but Ruckus was perched on the top turnbuckle. York saw this and ran into the ropes, causing Ruckus to crotch himself, before climbing up the turnbuckles to join him. York lifted Ruckus on his shoulders and dropped him to the mat with an Onion Buster from the second turnbuckle! York covered Ruckus but it was interrupted by B-Boy, who hit York in the face with a Shining Wizard off the ref's back as he was counting the pin! B-Boy picked York up for a Cross Special Brainbuster but suddenly Eddy slid back into the ring behind B-Boy and rolled him up in a schoolboy. It took B-Boy off guard so much that he couldn't even kick out of the pin! Eddy just pulled off a huge upset pinning the Iron Man Champion after being knocked out. York climbed back into the ring and carried Eddy on his shoulders as he walked to the back, leaving Black Attack in the ring trying to figure out what just happened.

The New H8 Club (Justice Pain and Nick Gage) over Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

Considering there was pretty much little to no hype for this match after their showdown at Cage of Death, I'd actually say this was the match of the night. It was a solid wrestling match (which is surprising since Pain and Gage aren't the greatest wrestlers) that didn't degenerate to brawling until later. Actually, it started off as a handicap match as Nick Gage went it alone with Justice Pain at ringside still wearing his neck brace. Gage got hit with a flurry of lucha offense and couldn't take much more so he tagged out to Pain, who had a shocked look on his face but slowly got into the ring nonetheless. Damien locked Pain in a headlock which made him drop to one knee but surprisingly picked him up and dumped him into the turnbuckles with a side suplex. Halloween ran in and Pain put him down with a lariat before ripping off his neck brace and throwing it into the crowd and flipping them off. Then Gage came back into the ring and that's when all hell broke loose as all four men brawled around ringside. But somehow MMW started getting the upperhand and beating the H8 Club at their own game. Pain and Damien brawled back into the ring where Halloween was perched on the top turnbuckle. Halloween leapt off and caught Pain with a high cross body but Pain rolled through and got Halloween's shoulders on down on the mat with his feet on the ropes. Damien tried to break the pin up but Gage slid back into the ring and tripped him up, allowing the ref to count the pinfall. Afterwards, Pain and Gage rolled out of the ring and tried to make their way to the back but MMW launched themselves over the top rope onto The New H8 Club in the aisle and brawled their way to the back.

Justin Credible © over The Messiah To Retain

The crowd was very hot for this one but I don't think it was quite as good as the last few matches. And Jesus, can Zandig's ref shirt be any tighter? I don't mind if someone like Trish Stratus wears a tight ref shirt but come on John, you look pregnant wearing the damn thing! Anyways, the match was actually a lot of fun to watch as Messiah kept doing things behind Zandig's back and getting much heat for it. Messiah was actually going to cheat his way to victory as he picked up Credible for the Fall From Grace but purposely spun him so Credible's feet would hit Zandig and knock him out. Messiah went for the pin but, obviously, there was no one there to count. So he went to the timekeeper's table and grabbed a chair. As Messiah stood over Credible's fallen body ready to beat him with a chair, Zandig popped back up and took the chair from Messiah's grasp and clocked him with it. By that time, Credible had gotten back up and when Messiah turned around from the chair shot, he was put down with a superkick. Credible went for the cover and Zandig gave him a fast count! Credible retains the title with help from Zandig! Zandig gave Credible the World title and raised his hand in victory before kicking Messiah while he's down as the show ended.

Final Thoughts: Though you probably wouldn't think it considering this show was booked so quickly right after Cage of Death, Only The Strong ended up being a really solid show. While the undercard was good, it was nothing great. Sadly, that counts for the Black T-Shirt Squad's Tag title win as well. But I'm sure they'll be able to work up from it. Everything after that was great, though. From Kaos suckering Par-K into a match only to beat him down with a chair to the great tag work of Black Attack and York/Eddy to the controlled chaos of the H8 Club and MMW to Zandig screwing Messiah out of regaining the title, it was all pulled off very well. I definately recommend you see Only The Strong when it comes out on tape and DVD.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For January 23, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 1/31.

-After Only The Strong ended last night, The Messiah was throwing a fit backstage and had to be calmed down by Gene Snitsky (who was still feeling the effects of the attack by Nate Hatred) and The Dew. He told CZWrestling.com that he was screwed out of regaining the title by Zandig and deserves a rematch officiated by a fair and impartial referee. He said he will come to Fake You! TV next week to demand this rematch but we're sure CZW World Champion Justin Credible and Nick Mondo will take exception to that.

-Another shocking development last night was the attack suffered by L.A. Par-K at the hands of Kaos. Leader of La Familia De Tijuana, Nicho El Milionario, saw this disturbing attack and told Nick Mondo to book him in a match against Kaos so he could get some revenge from his fallen comrade. Mondo, also seeing the attack, was glad to book the match. So next week on Fake You! TV, we will see Kaos vs Nicho El Milionario!

Scheduled Matchs for next week's edition of Fake You! TV:

Kendo Ka Shin w/Simply Luscious vs Shark Boy

Sexxxy Eddy vs Ruckus

Kaos vs Nicho El Milionario

CZW Fake You! TV Report

January 31, 2006

Kendo Ka Shin over Shark Boy

Surprisingly technical match that went pretty much ignored by the crowd, of course. The story that I gathered out of this match was that Shark Boy wanted to do cutesy comedy spots but Ka Shin would get insulted, thinking he was being mocked, and then getting pissed and stretching Sharky out. Then it got to the point where Sharky would get sick and tired of being worked over and get serious by locking Ka Shin in some holds of his own, making it a veritable wrestling clinic. Who knew Sharky could work submission style? Anyways, Ka Shin was shocked as well and ended up having to cheat his way to victory with that old wrestling chestnut - holding the tights during a rollup. While Ka Shin was having his arm raised in victory, CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt came out and pushed him, wondering why he'd cheat his way to victory and ruin a perfectly fine match. Ka Shin answered back with a slap to the face and the two men started fighting in the middle of the ring.

Cut to a pre-taped promo from Kaos. He talked about how the wrestling world is buzzing after he took care of the "aging" legend L.A. Par-K at Only The Strong. The childhood story he told everyone was only half true. When he was a little kid, of course he looked up to L.A. Par-K. But as he grew up, he realized Par-K was a mere shell of his former self. He may have had a Match of the Year Candidate with Ruckus last year but he knows Ruckus did most of the work himself. He also knew going into Only The Strong that he wouldn't be able to get a decent match out of the "old man" so he did the entire wrestling world a favor and put Par-K out of his own misery. And tonight, he plans on doing the same thing to Nicho El Milionario.

Right after the promo, we cut back to the ring as Nate Hatred walks out with a microphone. He says he's sick and tired of that "piece of shit baby punter" Gene Snitsky coming into CZW and running his mouth only to expect a "weak ass WWE match" out of him. So he showed Snitsky what Nate Hatred and CZW was all about as he powerbombed him off the stage and through a table at Only The Strong. But Hatred says he isn't done with Snitsky by a long shot. He tells Snitsky that "if he has the balls" to come out and face him in a match tonight. The crowd cheers this announcement as we cut to commercial.

Ruckus over Sexxxy Eddy

Very fast paced match from the two high-fliers. I think Eddy's "underdog" gimmick is in full effect right now as Ruckus kept working on his head and neck after being knocked out at Only The Strong, hoping the same thing will happen tonight. Pretty good psychology used here as Eddy is getting beaten down yet refuses to give up, which gets the fans behind him as well. Ruckus got arrogant and went for the Razzle Dazzle but Eddy had enough wherewithal to duck it and hit him with a SexxxyPlex out of desperation. With both men down on the mat, out ran CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy to ringside to argue with the ref as they got back to their feet. While the ref was distracted, Ruckus slapped on a chokehold so Eddy would pass out but the ref broke away from B-Boy and forced Ruckus to break the hold otherwise he'd be disqualified. But while Ruckus argued with the ref, B-Boy slid in and clocked Eddy with the Iron Man title belt. Ruckus then stopped arguing and climbed up top to finish the match with the Phoenix Splash. After the match, Black Attack stood over Eddy's body ready to attack but out ran Christian York to chase them off.

Cut to backstage where we see a few members of the CZW roster huddled together in the backstage area. The camera man manuevers in between them to find out what they're huddling around and that's where we see Devon Storm laying face down on the concrete next to a dented steel chair. Everyone is asking each other who did it as we cut to commercial.

Nicho El Milionario over Kaos

Pretty good back-and-forth match but could've been a lot better considering who's involved. After about ten minutes of neither man getting the upperhand, Kaos gave Nicho a low blow behind the ref's back then climbed up top to deliver the Flying Guillotine. He pulled it off successfully but when he went for the cover, Nicho surprisingly kicked out at two. After arguing with the ref, Kaos got mad and went out to ringside where he took a chair from a fan and threw it in the ring. Kaos stalked Nicho as he got back to his feet, holding the chair over his head but he got distracted when L.A. Par-K ran out to the ring. Par-K hopped up on the apron and started yelling at Kaos. Kaos answered back by swinging the chair but Par-K hopped back down and the chair hit the top rope instead and came back in Kaos's face! Kaos stumbled back and fell over Nicho, who was on his hands and knees behind him, and was covered for the pinfall. After Nicho was announced the winner, Par-K stepped into the ring and grabbed the chair. Nicho picked Kaos up and shot him into the ropes, allowing Par-K to hit him in the face with the chair in a measure of revenge from Only The Strong. Par-K then set the chair up over Kaos' body and did his trademark celebratory dance.

Cut to a pre-taped promo from The New H8 Club. They talked about how they beat Mexico's Most Wanted "fair and square" at Only The Strong. Pain and Gage were ready to call a truce but those "dirty Mexicans" decided to attack them from behind after the match. They think this war between the two teams should be over by now but MMW keeps antagonizing them. But they tell everyone not to worry as they'll have a surprise that will put Mexico's Most Wanted out of the business for good.

Gene Snitsky over Nate Hatred

Actually, I'll tie this with Match of the Night next to Ruckus/Eddy. Of course, this wasn't a clinic like Ka Shin/Sharky, just two guys beating the crap out of each other that got the fans really hot. And isn't that what wrestling is all about, at least at it's most base? And when it comes to beating the crap out of people, you don't get much better than Hatred and Snitsky. Well, maybe Snitsky. There isn't a lot he can make look good besides brawling. Anyway, after each man kept hitting one power move after another without the other giving up, it looked like it was over when Hatred powerbombed Snitsky into the turnbuckles. Hatred then went into the corner to finish Snitsky up but instead the ref got inbetween them and told Hatred to back off so he could check on Snitsky. Instead, that gave Snitsky time to grab into his trunks and pull out a chain that he wrapped around his fist. The ref helped Snitsky up while holding his abdomen to conceal the chain but when Hatred went in for the finish, Snitsky turned around and hit him with a discus punch in the head with the chain around his fist. Snitsky covered and the ref had no choice but to count the pin.

After the match, The Messiah comes out onto the stage with a microphone to congratulate his man Snitsky on a "well fought match and a much deserved victory". But he also says he has an ulterior motive for coming out, which means ranting about being screwed out of regaining the CZW World title at Only The Strong. He says that Nick Mondo stacked the odds against him "for no reason at all" just because Mondo doesn't want him to be the CZW World Champion and that the owner of the company should not be the referee in a CZW World title match. After ranting for a few minutes, out came Justin Credible from the back to grab Messiah and throw him into the ring. They brawled for a while until Messiah picked him up for the Fall From Grace. Only Credible flipped out of it and picked Messiah up for a That's Incredible instead. After Credible planted Messiah's head into the mat, Nick Mondo came out and picked up the microphone he dropped. Mondo told Messiah that he was right, that he didn't want him to be World Champion again because he didn't want 2 more years worth of screwjobs and he actually wanted the belt to have some prestige. Mondo then says that he was nice enough to give Messiah a second chance at the title but he blew it so he won't get a rematch against Justin Credible. That doesn't mean he won't give Messiah a spot on their next big show, Uncivlized on February 12, as he will be facing off against the owner of the company, Zandig!

Final Thoughts: The wrestling quality was very good this week, even Hatred/Snitsky which doesn't look good on paper. The thing that's been bugging me lately is all of these quick sells for show. Do you realize that there's only one more episode of Fake You! left before the next big show and only the main event is set up? And I thought the set up for Only The Strong was rushed. I don't know if it's bad planning or if it's because of booking dates for the Arena (which I don't think should be a problem considering they already run there once a week for tapings) but they really need to get their act together. Sure, they end up being good shows, but no one is gonna go to a show with only two weeks of build up and hope it's good. Just something that's been gnawing at my brain lately.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For February 1, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview.

-One of the stories to come out of last night's edition of Fake You! TV was the attack on Devon Storm in the backstage area. No one, not even Devon Storm himself, saw who the assailant was. In fact, Storm was found by a few CZW wrestlers walking around the backstage area on the floor with a chair at his side, much like what was seen on the show last night. What the cameras didn't see was that after he was helped to his feet by a few wrestlers and checked on by medical personnel, Storm regained consciousness and put up his hands expecting a fight once he saw members of the CZW roster swarmed around him. After he came to his senses, he immediately started asking questions but no one could answer them as no one else saw what happened. As he was being sent to the hospital to check if he had a concussion, he told CZWrestling.com that he will find out who attacked him next week on Fake You! TV. Luckily, Devon Storm was treated and released and he will be able to wrestle next week if need be.

-The big bombshell that was announced at the end of last night's show was that The Messiah will face the owner of the company, John Zandig, at Uncivilized. But that leaves us with one question: Who will face Justin Credible for the CZW World Championship? We asked Nick Mondo this question and he gave us an interesting answer. Next week on Fake You! TV, we will see a 10 man battle royale and the winner of it will be come the #1 Contender and will get that World title shot at Uncivlized. The participants reads as a list of the top wrestlers in CZW: Jonny Storm, Vic Grimes, Shark Boy, Angel, Excalibur, Rico, Nicho El Milionario, L.A. Par-K, Kaos and Frankie Kazarian. Who will face Justin Credible at Uncivlized on February 12? Tune in next week to find out!

Scheduled Matches For Fake You! TV Next Week:

Beef & Generico vs Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk

Ruckus vs CZW Tag Team Champion Tom Carter

CZW Iron Man Champion B-Boy vs Christian York In A Non-Title Match

10 Man Battle Royale To Crown The #1 Contender To The CZW World Championship

Featuring: Jonny Storm, Vic Grimes, Shark Boy, Angel, Excalibur, Rico, Nicho El Milionario, L.A. Par-K, Kaos and Frankie Kazarian.

Edited by TheRyno

Guest Chris Choas

I just got through reading the entire diary through. I've been reading it for abou 2 days now and I've been catching myself at work or when I'm around the house wondering what's going to happen next in your diary. This has to be one of the best diaries I've read.

Well written, realistic, and your style is great. Your diary is one of the main reasons I've decided to seriously start writing my dairy very soon. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your next show/post.

P.S ~ Complete jaw dropper when you brought back Nick Mondo, he's one of my favorite wrestlers.

CZW Fake You! TV Report

February 7, 2006

Beef & Generico over Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk

This match wasn't that great at all as the crowd was dead and they didn't really do anything to excite them. I think it kinda hurt both teams momentum as Beef and Generico was starting to put on decent matches despite being glorified jobbers and Dahmer/Berk have some heel momentum going as well. Then again, no offense to Dahmer and Berk but it's not like they're the Black T-Shirt Squad or anything. Basically, Dahmer and Berk were beating down Beef and Generico with some rather unspectacular offense until Nate Webb came out for the distraction, allowing Generico to roll up Dahmer for the surprise pin. Webb then rallies the winners into a three-on-two attack, sending Dahmer and Berk running to the back. Could've been done a lot better.

After the match, Devon Storm came out to the ring with a microphone. He said he spent the past week trying to figure out who attacked him backstage and couldn't come up with any leads. So he's come out here tonight to find out who it is. He then issues a challenge to the attacker to face him at Uncivlized this Sunday. No one comes out for a few minutes until Super Dragon steps out from behind the curtain and stands in the middle of the aisle, staring at Storm. Eric Gargiulo then brings up a good point that Dragon hasn't even been seen in CZW since Cage of Death in December. Dragon gives Storm the cut-throat gesture and Storm replies with "Maybe my brain is a little whacked from suffering a concussion but I'm not afraid of you in the least. See you this Sunday!" Both men stare each other down as we go to commercial.

Ruckus over Tom Carter

Holy crap! Talk about an awesome match! This definately made me forget about the weak opener. While I wouldn't say it was as good as his match with L.A. Par-K last year, Ruckus' match with one half of the CZW Tag Team Champions was right up there in the best in his career. He's really improving as a wrestler instead of being a former backyarder with a bunch of highspots and I'm sure Carter taught him some things tonight. Carter spent much of the match stretching out Ruckus and trying to take out his legs to eliminate moves from his repertoire. Normally, chain wrestling would probably fly right over the heads of the average CZW crowd but this one took to it - partially because it was done in a way that wasn't boring, partially because Ruckus has been a decent heat machine as of late. Carter went to finish things off with the Stretch Plum but, from out of nowhere, Ruckus reversed it into a small package and hooked the tights to get the cheap win. You better believe the crowd was hot after that one. While Ruckus started limping to the back, Christian York runs out and starts beating on him, which ends with an Onion Buster right onto the concrete floor!

Cut to backstage where The New H8 Club are in the locker room talking about the surprise that they have for Mexico's Most Wanted. They say it will happen at Uncivilized but before they let loose about what the surprise is, Mexico's Most Wanted barge in and attack Justice Pain and Nick Gage.

Christian York over B-Boy

As if the previous match wasn't good enough, B-Boy and York tried to steal the show for this match as well. Except for a few little things, I think it was right on par with Ruckus/Carter. The only difference was that the crowd wasn't quite as hot. Instead of being one-sided like Carter dominating Ruckus, this one was back and forth with each man taking what the other could dish out. B-Boy decided to take some liberties with York being that, since the Iron Man title wasn't on the line, he didn't really care what the outcome would be, he just wanted to beat on York. To make matters worse, he hit the ref with a lariat to the back of the head to make sure he could beat on York as much as he wanted without getting disqualified but that ended up backfiring. After B-Boy put York down with a Fisherman's Buster, he reared back and got ready to finish him off with the Shining Wizard. But he didn't see Sexxxy Eddy come out to ringside and grab the Iron Man title. As B-Boy ran towards York, Eddy slid in and clocked him in the head with the title belt! York shook the cobwebs out and put B-Boy down with an Onion Buster as Eddy revived the ref so he could count the pinfall.

Cut to a pre-taped promo from Kendo Ka Shin...or rather Simply Luscious. Luscious said much of the same things she did in her debut promo about Ka Shin being unappreciated in America. Luscious is bound and determined to help Ka Shin take the CZW Jr. Heavyweight Championship away from Sonjay Dutt so he'll finally get the respect he deserves from the "stupid" American wrestling fans.

Nicho El Milionario Wins The #1 Contender's Battle Royale

Order of Elimination: Frankie Kazarian, Angel, Kaos, Vic Grimes, L.A. Par-K, Jonny Storm, Excalibur, Shark Boy, Rico.

Now I know why Scott Keith doesn't rate battle royales. This one was all over the place. It wasn't bad or anything but everything was happening way too quickly. I barely got Order of Elimination written down, it was that fast. If I recall correctly, Kazarian and Angel ended up eliminating each other, Kaos was eliminated by Par-K, everyone teamed up to eliminate Grimes, Excalibur eliminated Par-K and Storm at the same time while they were fighting and Shark Boy eliminated Excalibur right after, leaving it as a three-way between Sharky, Rico and Nicho. They wrestled a nice little match that saw Sharky sent over the top rope with a Rico Roundhouse. Nicho made a mistake of going up top for the Guillotine Legdrop as Rico shook the ropes, causing Nicho to fall off and almost eliminate himself had he not hung on to the top rope. Nicho then grabbed Rico and eliminated him with a suplex over the top rope to earn a CZW World title shot against Justin Credible at Uncivilized.

Cut to backstage where Zandig is in the locker room getting himself pumped up for his match with The Messiah at Uncivilized. Suddenly, The Messiah (speak of the devil) comes up from behind and smacks him in the back with a chair that puts him down to his knees. Messiah then hits Zandig in the face with the chair that busts him wide open. Messiah then wipes the blood off the chair with his hand and slaps Zandig in the face before walking off to end the show.

Final Thoughts: Such good wrestling on this show. I'd be surprised if both Ruckus/Carter and York/B-Boy didn't make it on the year-end Best Of comp. The battle royale was a pretty good main event as well, even if it was a bit rushed. The only downer was the opening match but the good far outweighs the bad here. But once again, they failed to really build up towards Uncivlized. The show is this Sunday and they book two matches (Storm/Dragon and Credible/Nicho) that, while they may be good matchups, totally seemed thrown together at the last minute. So we really only have those two matches plus Messiah/Zandig and possibly MMW/H8 Club again. That doesn't seem like much of a show to me. But I'm sure I'll be proven wrong.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For February 8, 2006 - Uncivilized Final Card, Wrestler Released.

-When B-Boy's match with Christian York was announced as a non-title match with the Iron Man Championship not on the line, B-Boy must've felt relieved. He must've felt even more relieved when he ended up losing that match last night but still walked out with the title still around his waist. But we're sure that he must've wondered why the title wasn't on the line. The reason is that Nick Mondo wanted the title on the line in a real money match at Uncivilized. But B-Boy won't just be defending the belt against one man. He will be defending it against three men in the same time in a 4 Corners match. Those three men? Christian York, his rival Sexxxy Eddy and his own tag team partner Ruckus! To make things even more interesting, this won't be an elimination match unlike most CZW four-ways. This one will be one fall to a finish!

-Also, one final match between The New H8 Club and Mexico's Most Wanted has been signed to take place at Uncivilized. As for the H8 Club's "surprise", we are keeping it just that until the day of the show.

-Finally, CZW Management has come to terms with Jude and released him. We wish Jude well in the future.

CZW Uncivliized

Live At The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

February 12, 2006

Devon Storm vs Super Dragon

The Messiah vs Zandig

"Surprise" Match

The New H8 Club (Justice Pain and Nick Gage) vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

B-Boy © vs Sexxxy Eddy vs Christian York vs Ruckus

Justin Credible © vs Nicho El Milionario

Edited by TheRyno

I pretty much never post on here, I used to a lot about a few years ago but man this is the best diary I have read. Keep it up. Every month it seems like Messiah will somewhere down the road wrestle Mondo in some extreme brutal match.

CZW Uncivilized Live Report

February 12, 2006

As everyone filed into the arena, the Combat-Tron played various videos but one video was of particular interest right before the show started. It showed a U-Haul truck backing up in front of the New Alhambra Arena before showtime. The car shut off and out stepped Justice Pain and Nick Gage, The New H8 Club, from the cab. Pain sees the camera and cuts a brief promo letting everyone in on the surprise. Gage lifted the door from the back before commanding various members of the ring crew to come out and help him pull out the contents: pieces of CZW's steel cage. The New H8 Club and Mexico's Most Wanted will end their feud in a Cage match tonight!

Super Dragon over Devon Storm

Sweet mother of god! This may be the greatest match I've ever seen live. I figured this would be the sleeper match of the night but why they put a match this good to open the show and outshine all the others, I'll never know. It was like Dragon and Storm were made to wrestle each other. Me trying to describe this match would be futile so just try to get it on tape when it comes out. The only bad thing about this match was probably the crowd reception but it was understandable considering it was the opening match. They slowly warmed up after a while when they realized how good of a match this was. Anyways, Storm went to lift up Dragon for the Mindbender but Excalibur ran out with a chair and smacked him in the back with it. Dragon then got Storm ready for the Curb Stomp but Excalibur made things worse when he slid the chair back into the ring right under Storm's head, leaving Storm to get knocked unconscious with a Curb Stomp into a steel chair. Owch. Dragon gets the pin and then Excalibur runs in and helps Dragon put the boots to Storm before making their way to the back.

While security comes down and helps Devon Storm to his feet, he gets a standing ovation from the fans for putting on such a great match. But that ovation was cut off when Satyricon's "Fuel For Hatred" plays over the PA system and out comes Nate Hatred with a microphone. He thought he was done with Gene Snitsky when he powerbombed him off the stage last month at Only The Strong. So then Snitsky comes back the next week and thinks he can knock him out with a steel chain. So I guess that warrants Nate Hatred calling Snitsky a "pussy". He's ready to put it all on the line so he challenges Snitsky to a Hardcore match tonight! Yeah, the crowd didn't really know what to make of all that.

Four Corners Match For The CZW Iron Man Championship

B-Boy © over Ruckus, Christian York and Sexxxy Eddy To Retain

Very good match that saw four of the top lightweight workers, not just in CZW but in professional wrestling in general, slow it down a notch with some decent mat wrestling and great psychology. Most of the psychology came from B-Boy, who thought the best way to defend his belt against four men was to not fight them at all. Him and Eddy started things off in the ring but instead of tying up, B-Boy quickly tagged out to Christian York. The two men wrestled for about five minutes while B-Boy laughed at them for wasting their energy on each other. Realizing what they were doing, they stopped wrestling and York told Eddy to tag in Ruckus so they could duke it out. And duke it out they did. But Ruckus cheated his way to get the upperhand so, instead of watching York get beaten down, Eddy tagged himself in and started wrestling Ruckus. Unfortunately, Ruckus also cheated his way over Eddy but just enough to wear him down so he could tag B-Boy in to finish him off. But that got Eddy riled up enough to make a comeback, resulting in a duel where he and B-Boy traded stiff chops, kicks and forearms. Eddy came up on top when he hit a Roaring Elbow followed by a SexxxyPlex. Instead of going for the pin, Eddy decided to use some psychology to his advantage and tagged Ruckus back in. Ruckus was reluctant to step into the ring against his partner but was forced to by the ref. Once he did, he was met with a Roaring Elbow from his own partner who had just come to and didn't realize what he had done. Ruckus shook the effects off and yelled at B-Boy before pushing him into the ropes. B-Boy got pissed and pushed him back but Ruckus fell down like he'd been shot. B-Boy went for the cover but when Eddy and York realized what was going on, it was too late for them to step in and break it. After the bell rang, Ruckus jumped right back up to his feet and got out of the ring along with his partner. B-Boy and Ruckus had just screwed Christian York and, more specifically, Sexxxy Eddy out of a chance of winning the Iron Man title! B-Boy held the title up to the sky and dropped to his knees, acting like he had just won the greatest match of his career, while Ruckus laughed in both York and Eddy's faces as they stood in the ring, understandably angry that Black Attack had just put one over on them.

After the match, we're shown something from backstage on the Combat-Tron. La Familia De Tijuana are in the locker room going over strategy for Nicho's World title shot and Mexico's Most Wanted cage match tonight. L.A. Par-K excuses himself and walks out into the hallway but is ambushed by Kaos. Kaos gets a few good cheap shots in and goes to lift Par-K up to deliver the Falling Star on the concrete (which would surely break his neck) but La Familia hear what's going on and run out of the locker room. Kaos throws Par-K off his shoulders and runs off, leaving La Familia to check on their fallen comrade.

Hardcore Match

Nate Hatred over Gene Snitsky

A surprisingly entertaining brawl, much like their match a few weeks ago on Fake You! TV. But since this was a Hardcore match, that meant they could go all out. Snitsky, like the moron he is, wanted to knock Hatred out with the chain right off the bat. Of course, it didn't work as Hatred blocked the shot, stole the chain and started whipping Snitsky with it! They started brawling around the Arena when it looked like Hatred was going to end it early as he powerbombed Snitsky off the stage through a table again! He went for the cover but somehow Snitsky kicked out. They started brawling back towards the ring again where Snitsky got the upperhand and set up a table in the corner that he ended up spearing Hatred through. That wasn't enough to put Nate down. Snitsky dropped Nate with a sitout double chokeslam but instead of going for the cover, he went underneath the ring and pulled out a table and a few lighttubes. Snitsky then pulled Nate out of the ring and put him on the table and put some lighttubes on top of him before going up to the apron. Snitsky was set to put Nate through the table with a running splash off the apron but, at the last second, Nate got up and busted one of the lighttubes over Snitsky's head! Nate then got up on the apron and picked Snitsky up on his shoulders before jumping off and putting him through the table with a Fire Thunder Driver, busting a few lighttubes on the way through. That was all for Snitsky as Nate made the pin on the floor. I'm sure he never went through anything like that in WWE.

Nicho El Milionario over Justin Credible © To Become The NEW CZW World Champion!

While the match itself was good, the crowd pretty much shit on it. They hardly gave it any reaction, much like the beginning half of Dragon/Storm. I don't know if it was because two faces were fighting or that it was a World title match with practically zero build-up or if people aren't quite behind Credible yet. I think the big reason was that most people figured that Credible would end up retaining and this match would end up meaning nothing in the long run. Bzzzzzt! You got swerved! As Credible picked up Nicho for That's Incredible, out came The Dew to jump on the apron and yell at the ref. With the ref distracted, The Messiah came out with Credible's kendo stick and slid in the ring to hit him in the back of the head with it. Credible fell back but Nicho still held on as they flipped over and dropped the champ with a That's Incredible of his own. With the damage done, Messiah jumped back out of the ring and Dewey got down from the apron, allowing the ref to see Nicho covering Credible. Three seconds later, we had a new CZW World Champion in Nicho El Milionario! Nicho grabbed the belt and started celebrating but when he saw Messiah and Dewey clapping in a mock fashion for him as they walked to the back, he flipped out. Nicho then helped Credible up, telling him what had happened and apologized.

Cage Match

The New H8 Club (Justice Pain and Nick Gage) over Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

Great match, probably one of the better cage matches I've ever seen. I'm not really counting their match at Cage of Death since that's more like a gimmick cage and this is the real deal. But the intensity from Cage of Death was carried over here, with both teams just beating the hell out of each other. It looked like MMW were going to win the whole thing. They had knocked out Nick Gage with the Montezuma's Revenge and had went after Justice Pain, who climbed up the turnbuckles to escape over the top of the cage. Not that it would've mattered anyways since CZW cage matches aren't won by escape rules but MMW stopped him anyways. As Pain sat on the top corner of the cage, both Damien and Halloween stood on the top rope and tucked Pain's head into their shoulders and hooked the legs. They then fell to the mat in what was to be a Super La Martinette but was more like a Muscle Buster from the top of the cage. Either way, it was fucking nuts and got a "Holy Shit!" chant from the crowd. After that, it took a little bit for MMW to regroup but Pain was totally out so the win looked to be theirs. They went for the cover but Gage was back up and broke the pin. He picked up Halloween and threw him through the cage door to the outside then grabbed Damien and hit him with a Chokebreaker. That combined with the fall from the top of the cage made Damien was too weak to kick out of the pin. Gage then picked up Pain and dragged him to the back. I would've liked to see MMW come out on top of the feud ender but the match was great nonetheless. Probably would've been the overall Match of the Night if not for Dragon/Storm.

The ring crew walk out to the ring and start disassembling the cage but are interrupted when Zandig comes out with a microphone. He tells the ring crew that he owns the company and if they tear down the cage, he'll fire them all and get a new ring crew. After seeing Messiah screw Credible out of the title earlier, Zandig said he got Nick Mondo to pull a few strings and booked their match last. He finishes things off by telling Messiah to get his ass out here because "we're doing this in the fucking cage!"

Cage Match

The Messiah over Zandig

I'd say the crowd was just as hot for this match as the previous cage match but this one was nowhere near as good. This was Zandig's first match since June of last year so you could make the argument for ring rust but he was never the greatest wrestler to begin with. A cage match would hide Zandig's lack of talent very well but there was only so much for The Messiah to work with. Most of the match was spent with Zandig pounding on Messiah, slamming him into the cage and whatnot, which was fine but started getting old after a while. Zandig went to finish Messiah with the Mutha F'n Bomb but Messiah grabbed the cage out of despair and leaned up against the ropes instead of falling victim to the Bomb. Messiah then quickly sat on the top turnbuckle and, when Zandig turned around, hooked Zandig's head and planted him with a Tornado DDT. Messiah went for the pin but Zandig kicked out. Messiah then told the ring crew to open the door for him so he could go out. Again, this doesn't mean he won the match although some morons in the crowd started booing, thinking the match was over. He then went under the ring and pulled out a table and set it up. But by then, Zandig had crawled over to the door and was pulling at Messiah's hair. Messiah was able to spin out of Zandig's grasp and then he grabbed the door and slammed it onto Zandig's skull with a sickening clang. Zandig was out. Messiah started through the door but stayed on the apron as he picked Zandig up over the ropes and put him over his shoulders before dropping him with a Fall From Grace off the apron through the table. That was it for Messiah as he pinned Zandig on the concrete floor and the ref counted to three. Messiah started celebrating his win but then out ran former CZW World Champion Justin Credible who hit him in the back with the kendo stick, much like Messiah had earlier. Credible kept smacking him with the cane until The Dew came out and yelled at security to pull him off Messiah.

Final Thoughts: I'm a little torn on this show. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't necessarily good either. It wasn't built up to be much but it ended up being better than expected. Adding the Hatred/Snitsky Hardcore match was a good move. Making H8 Club/MMW a Cage match was an even better move. The Iron Man 4-Way was very entertaining and Dragon/Storm is an early Match of the Year candidate. Unfortunately, the matches that should've meant the most - the World title match and Messiah/Zandig - didn't really mean much at all. Overall, this is like "thumbs in the middle". If you're a CZW die-hard, you'll of course want to see this show. If not, you probably won't notice missing it.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For February 13, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 2/21.

-Despite L.A. Par-K getting ambushed by Kaos and Mexico's Most Wanted losing the cage match to The New H8 Club, last night was a night of celebration for La Familia as Nicho El Milionario claimed the biggest prize in the company: the CZW World Championship. The other members of La Familia decided to clean their wounds and suppress their disappointment in themselves as they congratulated their brother on what could be one of the biggest wins in his career. Of course, Nicho won that belt under dubious means but he was seen after the match in the ring and behind the scenes apologizing profusely to Justin Credible, telling him he had no idea Messiah interfered in the match. Credible was humble enough to accept the apology and also congratulated Nicho on his title win. Next week on Fake You! TV, we will see the new champion wrestle, albeit in a non-title match, against another top contender in Rico.

-Speaking of celebrations, The Messiah was unusually happy after being attacked by Justin Credible at the end of Uncivilized last night. But when you think about it, Messiah has much to celebrate. Not only did he take the CZW World title off of his nemesis but he also beat the owner of CZW at his own game! So, Messiah decided that he's going to celebrate his good fortune on Fake You! TV. Messiah did not elaborate on what he meant as The Dew quickly shoved CZWrestling.com press out of the locker room. Oddly enough as this announcement was made, Gene Snitsky was not at Messiah's side like he normally is as he was being stitched up by doctors after losing a brutal Hardcore match against Nate Hatred.

Scheduled Matches For Next Week's Fake You! TV

Kendo Ka Shin vs Nate Webb

Frankie Kazarian vs L.A. Par-K

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) © vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween)

Non-Title Match

CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario vs Rico

CZW Fake You! TV Report

February 21, 2006

Kendo Ka Shin over Nate Webb

Pretty decent match considering Webb hasn't really had many matches since his feud with Chris Ca$h months ago. This one played out much like Ka Shin/Shark Boy a few weeks ago as Webb started goofing off with Webb only to get his ass kicked. Webb tried to get serious but he got too rambunctious and it got the best of him as Ka Shin used that to his advantage. Webb bounced off the ropes a few times and went for a huge lariat but Ka Shin ducked and locked Webb into a tight Fujiwara Armbar. Webb tried reaching for the ropes but Ka Shin sinched it in even tighter, causing Webb to tap out. The bell rang and Ka Shin was announced the winner but he wouldn't let go of the hold. The ref threatened to reverse the decision but instead out ran CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt. Ka Shin saw this and broke the hold so he could escape just as Dutt was sliding into the ring. Dutt checked on Webb's condition while Ka Shin walked to the back, making the belt motion around his waist.

Cut to backstage where La Familia De Tijuana are hanging out and celebrating Nicho El Milionario's CZW World title victory at Uncivilized. But they're not partying too hard as they all have matches tonight: Nicho against Rico in a non-title match, L.A. Par-K against "The Future" Frankie Kazarian and Mexico's Most Wanted's CZW Tag Team title shot against the Black T-Shirt Squad which is coming up right after the commercial break.

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) © over Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) To Retain

Best match of the night wrestling-wise but didn't get much crowd reaction, even if it was a title match. For the most part, Quack and Carter were wearing down MMW, who were still suffering the effects of their cage match at Uncivilized, with holds while MMW would get some brief glimpses of a comeback. While they fought out of a lot of holds, they were put into one hold too many as Quack had locked Damien into the Lightning Lock Beta, forcing Damien to tap out. Afterwards, Quack and Carter helped the challengers to their feet and shook their hands, showing respect for their effort here tonight.

Cut to backstage where The New H8 Club are watching the previous match on a monitor. They're wondering why Mexico's Most Wanted got a tag title shot when they beat them in a Cage match at Uncivilized and walked out the better team. It gets to the point where Justice Pain gets so pissed off he starts yelling and threatens to shove the camera up the cameraman's ass. Nick Gage holds him back and calms him down but understands why he's so pissed. Gage thinks that since they're not the CZW Tag Team Champions that people don't give them the respect they deserve. To that line of thought, Gage replies "We don't need those piece of shit belts! We know we're the best damn team in CZW and we don't need any of you fucking morons to tell us that!" Now, Pain has to start calming Gage down. They finish things off by saying they'll go after the belts "when the time is right".

Cut to another promo where Black Attack cut a dual promo on Sexxxy Eddy, bragging about screwing him out of a chance at the Iron Man Championship at Uncivilized. Ruckus says that he'll punish Christian York soon enough but Uncivilized was all about punishing Eddy for stepping to Black Attack. B-Boy then holds up his Iron Man title belt and says that as long as he's champion and as long as Ruckus has his back, Eddy will never be the Iron Man Champion.

L.A. Par-K over Frankie Kazarian

I wonder if this is part of a series of Par-K Schooling The New Kids as he's been having great matches with the likes of Ruckus, Kaos, Black T-Shirt Squad and so on. This one probably would've been better if they were given more time but it was good for what it was. Par-K was a bit slow in moving as he was still selling the attack at the hands of Kaos at Uncivilized. But later on, he got enough of an opening to climb to the top turnbuckle for a high-risk maneuver but was crotched by Kazarian. Kazarian then took his time posing before he went up top for the Wave of the Future but that gave Par-K time to recover as he started slapping Kazarian while he was on the second turnbuckle. He then gets up and hooks his legs around Kazarian's arms and hits him with a Yoshi Tonic off the second turnbuckle for the win. But while Par-K was celebrating, Kaos ran out with a chair and slid in the ring before slamming the chair into Par-K's back. That was enough to lay him out so Kaos put one foot on Par-K's fallen body and lifted the chair to the sky to a chorus of boos.

After the break, The Messiah walks out to the ring with The Dew. Gene Snitsky is noticably absent. Messiah grabs a microphone and explains why he cost Justin Credible the CZW World title at Uncivilized. He says that he knows the "powers that be" in CZW won't let him get another shot at the title while they're around so he decided to take it away from the man that "stole" the belt from him. Worse yet, Justin Credible thinks he can just waltz into CZW and push Messiah out of the top spot. Messiah says "Everyone here tonight knows that I personify CZW and no ECW has-been can take my spot!" to a chorus of boos. But onto other topics, he talks about CZWrestling.com stirring the pot and causing dissention between him and Snitsky. To clear things up, Messiah says there's no dissention between the two...because he flat out fired Snitsky's ass! He says Snitsky is weak and couldn't even beat up "a backyarder like Nate Hatred". Worse yet, "he was such a failure in the WWE that he had to come to CZW and ride my coattails!" So he went out and got someone to not only watch his back but be an equal to The Messiah, instead of beneath him like Snitsky was. He got himself a "Devil's Advocate". He turns toward the entrance and out walks Sean O'Haire wearing a long, black coat which gets a pretty loud pop. He gives the crowd and the camera an evil smile as we go to break one last time.

Nicho El Milionario over Rico

I don't know what it was about this match. These two have face off quite a few times in the past year or so they've been employed and since this a non-title match, they could've easily just phoned it in or gave us a carbon copy of a previous match. But they didn't. They went out there and gave the fans a little something special, which I can't really describe watching it on TV. The match was good, the fans were responsive and neither man slowed down for a minute. While it won't make it on any Best Of lists, it was definately a good TV main event worth seeing. Rico was ready to win this match, as it probably would have put him in heavy contention for the title, when he hit Nicho with a Rico Roundhouse to the head. He went up to the top rope and came off with a Ricosault but Nicho rolled out of the way at the last second to go to the top rope himself and hit a Guillotine Legdrop for the win. Afterwards, Nicho helped Rico up to his feet and shook his hand. Rico then grabbed Nicho's hand and raised it, proclaiming him as a worthy World Champion in a great show of sportsmanship.

Final Thoughts: Nice solid show this time out with good matches. But aside from Messiah replacing Snitsky with Sean O'Haire, there was nothing really noteworthy. Plus I'm bummed that they're not capitalizing on the Super Dragon/Devon Storm MOTYC from Uncivilized. They have a couple weeks yet to build toward their next big event so they better use them to their advantage.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For February 22, 2006 - Fake You! TV Preview For 2/28.

-To clear up some confusion, Gene Snitsky is still employed by CZW. He has only been fired unceremoniously from Messiah's organization and been replaced with Sean O'Haire. Snitsky decided to sit out last night's episode due to minor injuries sustained in his Hardcore match with Nate Hatred at Uncivilized but we're sure he'll be back next week for some payback.

-Nick Mondo has been thinking of some ideas for March's big event, entitled Ultraviolent Misconduct, taking place at the New Alhambra Arena on March 12. Some of those ideas he's keeping a secret but he has decided to announce a match to take place next week that will affect the show. In what has become a CZW staple, Mondo has booked four teams to face off in an Elimination match to decide who will be the #1 Contender to the CZW Tag Team Championships. Next week on Fake You TV!, it will be the team that lost to the Tag Team Champions last night, Mexico's Most Wanted, going up against Beef & Generico, Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk and Mark and Jay, The Briscoe Brothers. Noticably absent are The New H8 Club, who have claimed that they don't need the CZW Tag Team titles to lay claim to the title of CZW's Best Tag Team. But there's a whole division of teams that think otherwise.

Scheduled Matches For Next Week's Fake You! TV

Devon Storm vs Shark Boy

Justin Credible vs Vic Grimes

4 Team Elimination Match For A Shot At The CZW Tag Team Championship

Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) vs Beef & Generico vs Jon Dahmer/Nick Berk vs The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe)

Non-Title Match

CZW Jr. Heavyweight Champion Sonjay Dutt vs L.A. Par-K

Looking forward to the next card. Also the big show seems to be coming along nicely. Quackenbush is getting one helluva push though. Shame you've got rid of Dan Maff. Not sure, personally, if Kazarian is crazy enough for CZW. Hope you prove me wrong :)

CZW Fake You! TV Report

February 28, 2006

4-Team Elimination Match

The Briscoe Brothers (Mark and Jay Briscoe) over Beef & Generico, Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk and Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) To Earn a CZW Tag Team Title Shot At Ultraviolent Misconduct

The match actually started off quickly as Nick Berk and El Generico started in the middle of the ring talking trash. Berk slapped Generico and lifted him up for the Berkdriver. But somehow, Generico wriggled out and rolled him up while hooking the tights to get the first elimination within the opening seconds of the match! Dahmer jumped in and yelled at the ref that Generico pulled the tights but they were already eliminated so it didn't matter. Beef Wellington stepped in and started brawling with Dahmer while Berk started beating on Generico but things got quickly out of hand as Dahmer and Berk were beating on the underdogs mercilessly. MMW and the Briscoes stepped in and threw Dahmer and Berk out of the ring so they could be escorted to the back. The two teams each helped a Beef and Generico to their feet but decided to take advantage of the situation and started beating on them as well! The Briscoes eliminated Beef with a spike Jay Driller while MMW eliminated Generico with a spike La Martinette and we're down to two fresh teams. We got between 5 and 10 minutes of these guys squaring off until MMW threw Jay out of the ring and started spinning Mark around for the Montezuma's Revenge. But as Halloween went to deliver his dropkick, Jay reached into the ring and pulled Halloween out by his feet. Damien stopped spinning Mark around which allowed Mark to roll Damien up in a small package that only got 2. Mark then gave Damien a backbreaker and Jay came off the top rope with a knee to Damien's face and got the three count just as Halloween jumped back into the ring for the save. Jay and Mark celebrate inside the ring while MMW walk off disappointed that they won't get another chance at the Tag Team titles.

Cut to backstage where Gene Snitsky arrives at the New Alhambra Arena. Right off the bat, he's harassing the ring crew and staff members to the whereabouts of The Messiah. After getting a few "I don't knows", he storms off down a side hallway. Unfortunately, that side hallway was where The Messiah and Sean O'Haire was waiting as they immediately double-teamed Snitsky and started kicking him while he was down on the concrete floor.

Sonjay Dutt over Kaos

Apparently, there was a snafu on CZWrestling.com that had L.A. Par-K as Sonjay's opponent in a non-title match when it was actually Kaos. The match was actually very good and I'd put it right up there with recent greats like Ruckus/Carter and York/B-Boy. But a lot of the fans didn't really care much at the beginning as most of them surely expected L.A. Par-K but they warmed up a bit later. They really warmed up when L.A. Par-K came out to distract Kaos. Either they brought him out to placate the fans or someone mixed up the names when looking at the booking sheet. Anyways, Kaos went up top to hit the Flying Guillotine but L.A. Par-K hopped up on the apron and grabbed his boot. This gave Sonjay enough time to recover and climb up the top to flip Kaos over with a Frankensteiner. Once they hit the mat, Sonjay held on to Kaos' legs and got the pinfall. Before walking to the back, Sonjay holds the ropes open for Par-K as an invitation to give Kaos the ol' post-match beatdown. Par-K obliged and Sonjay started walking to the back but was blindsided by Kendo Ka Shin. Ka Shin had Sonjay locked in a Fujiwara Armbar in the middle of the aisle while Simply Luscious was screaming in his face and Par-K was too enamored with his own beatdown that he didn't even see what was going on until some fans started screaming to get his attention. Par-K jumped out of the ring and chased off Ka Shin and Luscious but the damage was done.

After the commercial break, Sexxxy Eddy comes out with a microphone and challenges B-Boy to an Iron Man title match at Ultraviolent Misconduct. B-Boy comes out and accepts with a smirk on his face. But Eddy knows what B-Boy is thinking, that he'll be able to retain the title with Ruckus' help once again. But he talked to Nick Mondo and he made sure to put in the contract that Ruckus will be banned from ringside and if he interferes, the title automatically goes to Eddy. But to make things fair, he's having Christian York banned from ringside as well. Knowing he could possibly lose the title to Eddy, B-Boy tries to back out but Eddy says that since he already accepted, the match has been finalized. B-Boy stomps off to the back while Eddy plays to the crowd.

Devon Storm over Shark Boy

Very good match that saw Shark Boy forgo the comedy for once and wrestle a solid match all the way through. I'm starting to think that Shark Boy may be one of the most underrated wrestlers out there. He can bring the funny but it starts to get old after a while. Underneath the comedy matches and the goofy get-up is a man that can put on a wrestling clinic when he needs to. Wrestling an opponent the caliber of Devon Storm makes it that much better. Anyways, Shark Boy almost pulled the upset with a Dead Sea Drop but Storm reversed it into a Mindbender for the win. After the match, Super Dragon and Excalibur ran out to the ring. Excalibur grabbed Sharky and threw him out of the ring while Dragon beat on Storm, ending it with a Psycho Driver in the middle of the ring. Dragon stood up and just stared down at Storm's lifeless body while Excalibur pandered to the crowd, thumbs up and grinning like a moron.

Cut to backstage in Nick Mondo's office as he's sorting through papers at his desk when Gene Snitsky barges in. He starts yelling that Messiah and O'Haire just blindsided him in the back and he wants Mondo to do something about it. He wants Mondo to put him against The Messiah at Ultraviolent Misconduct. Mondo said that as much as he'd like to do that, he has other plans for Messiah but he'll give Snitsky a match against O'Haire instead. Snitsky likes that idea and storms off.

Vic Grimes over Justin Credible

If you would've told me Justin Credible and Vic Grimes could put on a better match than Sonjay Dutt and Kaos, I'd have laughed at you. But they did somehow. Unfortunately, the crowd was even deader for this match than Sonjay/Kaos. Actually, I shouldn't really compare the two. Sonjay/Kaos was a great cruiserweight match while this one was one of the best non-hardcore brawls I've seen in a long time. I was kinda surprised that Credible, who just dropped the World title, gave up a pretty good amount of offense to a man who's only sporadically seen on TV. But just as Credible was making his comeback, out ran The Messiah to hit him with the kendo stick once again. Credible stumbled right into the arms of Grimes who hit him with the Victimizer for the upset victory. After the match, Messiah stepped into the ring and continued working over Credible with the kendo stick.

While Messiah is attacking Credible, Eric Gargiulo says that there's a situation happening backstage. We cut to see Christian York and Ruckus brawling backstage. York looks to be winning the brawl but Ruckus kicks him straight between the legs to stop his momentum. Then he grabs a chair and hits York in the face with a sickening thud, which causes him to slump to the floor. With York out cold, Ruckus takes the chair and puts it over York's ankle. Ruckus walks a way down the hallway but turns around and starts flipping his way towards York but ends his flipping with a rolling legdrop right over York's ankle, causing the chair to snap his ankle in half! York comes to and screams bloody murder, which causes much of the CZW roster to come to his aid. Ruckus wants to dish out some more punishment but B-Boy comes out and pushes him towards the exit before he becomes a target himself. But the wrestlers are more concerned with York's condition than Ruckus as they yell for some medical help as the show ends.

Final Thoughts: It seems like there's been a recurring theme within Fake You! TV as of late: good-to-great matches with a dead crowd. But this crowd was deader than normal for some reason. And at least we're building up towards Ultraviolent Misconduct well as there were two matches announced tonight...well, three if you count the Tag Team title match. Great show overall but the crowd kinda killed it.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For March 1, 2006 - 3/7 Fake You! Preview, Wrestling School Graduates, Correction.

-We would like to apologize for the typo we put on the site last week where we said L.A. Par-K would be Sonjay Dutt's opponent instead of Kaos. We're sorry for the fans who were expecting to see those two great wrestlers square off but we're sure they'll meet each other sooner or later.

-Congratulations to the graduates of the CZW Wrestling School Class of 2006: Craig Dynamite, Krusher LaRue, Raymond Sacks, Kentucky Wolf, Lars Bruce and Louay Barry. But in an unfortunate stroke of bad luck, Louay Barry suffered a torn calf on the last day of training and will be out for the next nine months. CZW Management has decided that graduating the CZW Wrestling School does not mean an instant spot on the CZW roster. They will have to continue their training on their own at various independent shows and continue to grow if they want to be a part of CZW.

-Not only did Gene Snitsky get kicked out of the Ultraviolent Death Squad by The Messiah and replaced with "The Devil's Advocate" Sean O'Haire but he was attacked by both of those men last night on Fake You! TV. After being denied a match with Messiah at Ultraviolent Misconduct, Nick Mondo granted Snitsky a match with O'Haire. But until then, both men will have a test in front of them. Next week on Fake You! TV, Gene Snitsky will face Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk in a Handicap match while Sean O'Haire will face the man who is taking on B-Boy at Ultraviolent Misconduct for the CZW Iron Man Championship: Sexxxy Eddy.

-Speaking of attacks, last night ended with Ruckus brutally attacking Christian York, going so far as to snap his ankle while it was folded inside of a steel chair with a rolling legdrop. York will surely be out of action for the next couple weeks. Nick Mondo has decided to punish Ruckus but for the fans' benefit as he is booking Ruckus in a rematch from February 7 as he faces co-holder of the CZW Tag Team Titles Tom Carter. Carter came up on the short end of the stick in their previous match due to some underhanded tactics by Ruckus but Mondo has commanded Carter to "stretch him good" as his punishment.

-Not only does Nick Mondo intend to reveal the plans he has for Messiah at Ultraviolent Misconduct next week but he also has plans to decide who will face CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario for the title. Stay tuned to find out what those plans are!

Scheduled Matches For Fake You! TV Next Week

Handicap Match

Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk vs Gene Snitsky

CZW Tag Team Champion Tom Carter vs Ruckus

Sean O'Haire vs Sexxxy Eddy

I just caught back up with the diary since my last post. You've continued the good work, i like the style of the write ups. As you said you don't need to put every move in your match report. It makes it a lot easier to read.

Not to keen on the idea of an event being held on Christmas Day, would people actually attend?

You've won me over with Snitsky, hopefully you can do the same with Sean O'Haire.

Anyway, good job and keep going.

The whole Cage of Death on Christmas Day thing happened kinda by accident. Looking back, I should've had the Large shows on Saturday anyway because Sunday isn't a really good day to hold indy shows anyways. But I wanted it to be the last week of December and it just so happened to be Christmas Day. I figured that I'd hold it at night and then people could come after spending time with their families. I didn't keep track of the attendance but I did take a bit of a money loss for December. Plus, I used the excuse of having two rings take up space in the New Alhambra, hence not as many fans could fit. But it'll be even worse in 2006. I just looked and I not only have CoD on Christmas Eve but a TV show on Christmas Day too! I'm dumb.

CZW Fake You! TV Report

March 7, 2006

Handicap Match

Gene Snitsky over Jon Dahmer and Nick Berk

This one was pretty much a glorified squash. If Dahmer and Berk could get eliminated from a match by Beef & Generico within a few seconds, surely Snitsky could make quick work of these two. And that he did. But at least Snitsky made the beatdowns a bit more harsh, and therefore entertaining, within the short amount of time they were given. But the real story happened after the match. As Dahmer and Berk were rolling out of the ring, out ran The Messiah and Sean O'Haire to beat on Snitsky while The Dew called the shots. Messiah lets O'Haire continue the beatdown while he takes the microphone for a few words. After telling Dahmer and Berk that "this is how a double-team beatdown is done" , he tells everyone that the Ultraviolent Death Squad is dead and that he and O'Haire are "The Second Coming". And then Messiah looks at the camera and tells Adam Flash, who is sitting at home with an injury, to consider himself fired as well as "there is no room for the weak!" Messiah then tells O'Haire to back off as their job was done but O'Haire put a couple boots down on Snitsky before walking off, giving him a taste of what's going to happen at Ultraviolent Misconduct.

When we come back from commercial, we see Ruckus standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. He says that for the past week, everyone's been asking him why he snapped Christian York's ankle. The reason? Well...no real reason actually. He said he formed Black Attack with B-Boy to send a message to CZW Management, who broke up the Blackout for no reason and Black Attack is his way of "sticking it to the man". He hammered that message home when he snapped the ankle of "the whitest of the white boys" Christian York. He's going to prove that Black Attack is going to do whatever they want, whenever they want and there's nothing Management can do about it. But as Tom Carter's music hit, his demeanor softened up as he knew he was going to throw down with CZW Management's designated form of Ruckus' punishment tonight.

Ruckus over Tom Carter

Match of the night once again and just a tad bit better than their last encounter. This time, the match was focused on Carter trying to slap on various holds and Ruckus rolling out of the ring and running away from them like a little bitch. Carter then realizes that Ruckus is going to run away from holds all night so he ends up taking the fight to him outside of the ring. At one point inside the ring, Carter shoots him off the ropes and Ruckus bounces off them going for the Razzle Dazzle but after he was done flipping, Carter grabs Ruckus' elbow and locks on the Stretch Plum! Awesome! Unfortunately for Carter, Ruckus ends up making it to the ropes to break the hold. But as Carter was breaking the hold, Ruckus got back up and rolled up Carter with a schoolboy and put his feet on the ropes so Carter couldn't kick out. Carter just got screwed again! Ruckus knew this and jumped out of the ring, flipping off the booing fans as he made his way to the back.

We cut to backstage where Nick Mondo is in his office. He tells the fans that he has decided to book another 4-Way Elimination Match tonight, this time to see who will face Nicho El Milionario for the CZW World Championship at Ultraviolent Misconduct this Sunday. The participants are Vic Grimes, Frankie Kazarian, Nate Hatred and Rico, who was defeated by Nicho in a non-title match a few weeks back and would earn the opportunity to get a title match if he wins here tonight.

Right after Mondo finishes his announcement, we see Devon Storm walking around the backstage area when he is suddenly ambushed by Super Dragon and Excalibur. When they have Storm down on the floor, Dragon locks on a patented hold of his where he pulls Storm's arms back and wraps his legs around them and behind his head much like a full nelson. With this locked on, Excalibur slaps Storm in the face and yells at him for messing with "a wrestler as great as Super Dragon".

Sean O'Haire over Sexxxy Eddy

Had it not been for Ruckus/Carter II, this probably would've been match of the night. This ended up being one of Eddy's biggest challenges as he faces the much bigger, much stronger Sean O'Haire. The only thing O'Haire has against him is that this is his first match. Eddy looks like a midget when he stands face-to-face (or rather face-to-chest) with O'Haire, so O'Haire answers by throwing Eddy around the ring like a ragdoll for much of the match. Some fans really got behind Eddy to make his comeback which he did with a low blow. The Dew got up on the apron to tell the ref about the "blatant cheating" which served the perfect opportunity for a B-Boy run-in. Eddy got O'Haire in position for a Sexxxy-Plex and still had problems lifting him for it, so B-Boy slid into the ring and hit a chop block to the back of Eddy's leg, causing him to buckle under the pressure. O'Haire then picked Eddy up and delivered a sick Crucifix Powerbomb for the three count. As O'Haire and The Dew walked to the back to celebrate their victory, B-Boy stepped back into the ring and started stomping on Eddy while he was down on the mat.

Cut to backstage where La Familia De Tijuana walks into the locker room and puts a chair right in front of one of the monitors where CZW World Champion Nicho El Milionario sits down. The rest of the group stands around him and pats him on the back while speaking in Spanish. While Eric Gargiulo's Spanish is rusty, he figures that Nicho is going to watch the next match to find out who he will be facing at Ultraviolent Misconduct and that the rest of La Familia are telling him that no matter who wins, he'll still walk out of UM as CZW World Champion.

4-Way Elimination Match

Nate Hatred over Rico, Frankie Kazarian and Vic Grimes To Earn A CZW World Title Shot At Ultraviolent Misconduct

Shockingly, the favorite to win this match ended up being the first person eliminated. After about five minutes of all four men wrestling and tagging each other in, Rico and Frankie Kazarian were the ones inside the ring. Rico shot Kazarian off of the ropes and went for the Rico Roundhouse but Frankie ducked it at the last second and grabbed the leg, rolling him up in a surprise pin. Frankie then got up and started posturing to the fans who were booing him. Suddenly, both Grimes and Hatred jumped into the ring and started pounding on him. The beating ended with Hatred throwing Frankie to Grimes, who hit the Victimizer for the elimination. It was then down to the two monsters who stared each other down before beating each other up. With each man weakened, they both had trouble picking each other up for their finishers. But it looked like Grimes would pull it off as he had lifted Hatred up for the Victimizer but Hatred jumped off and countered it into a Fire Thunder Driver out of desperation! Hatred crawled over to Grimes and got the pin, meaning he'd go on to face Nicho El Milionario at Ultraviolent Misconduct!

After the match ends, we see The Second Coming sitting in their locker room, bragging about what a great night they've had, beating up Snitsky and O'Haire winning his first match in CZW. Suddenly, Justin Credible walks in and confronts Messiah. O'Haire gets up off his chair and gets in Credible's face but Messiah actually tells him to back off. Credible puts up his hands to show that he comes in peace. But then Credible tells him that he went to Nick Mondo and wanted Messiah in a Hardcore match at Ultraviolent Misconduct. Credible then pulls the contract out of his back pocket and says he already signed, he just needs Messiah's signature. Messiah says "Normally, I'd back out of something as shady as this but look at the backup I got now. I took your title away from you and now I'm going to take your dignity away from you. It will be a pleasure to beat you up in front of your old fans again." Messiah then grabs the contract and signs it before shoving it into Credible's chest, trying to push him out of the locker room door. But Credible just stands there and looks Messiah right in his eyes before walking off.

Final Thoughts: Again, another good night of wrestling. Ruckus/Carter II and O'Haire/Eddy were great. The 4-Way Elimination was pretty good in it's own right. The Handicap Match was alright but served more to advance the Snitsky/Second Coming feud. And I like the development they've taken changing the Ultraviolent Death Squad to The Second Coming. They only got rid of two guys and added one, yet it feels fresh. They did a great build to Ultraviolent Misconduct as well. The only thing I don't like is that it seems like they're just putting names in a hat and whoever gets drawn is automatically in the CZW World title picture. Nicho came out of nowhere to win the belt and Nate Hatred came out of nowhere to earn a shot. Not to cheapen their talents by saying that, I just wish there was more of a build to title matches. It's the top belt in the company and the matches for it seem to be an afterthought.

CZWrestling.com Press Release For March 8, 2006 - Final Ultraviolent Misconduct Card.

-Congratulations to Nate Hatred for winning the 4-Way Elimination Match last night to be crowned the #1 Contender to the CZW World Championship. After the match was over, the CZW World title match was finalized for Ultraviolent Misconduct as Nicho El Milionario will defend the belt against Nate Hatred. This will be an interesting match-up to say the least as the lucha legend will face off against CZW's monster.

-Also finalized last night for Ultraviolent Misconduct is a Hardcore match between Justin Credible and The Messiah. Credible went to Nick Mondo with the idea of facing Messiah in a match where they could do whatever they want and Messiah surprisingly accepted! One has to wonder if this was a mistake on Credible's part as Messiah could easily have something up his sleeve as he always does. The only way to find out is to come to the New Alhambra Arena this Sunday and witness Ultraviolent Misconduct for yourself.

-In other Ultraviolent Misconduct news, word is that after being beaten up backstage by the S.B.S., Devon Storm has dared them to show up at UM. What does Storm have planned? A tag match? A handicap match? I guess we'll all find out on the 12th!

CZW Ultraviolent Misconduct

Live From The New Alhambra Arena In Philadelphia, PA

March 12, 2006

Gene Snitsky vs Sean O'Haire

Black T-Shirt Squad (Mike Quackenbush and Tom Carter) © vs The Briscoe Brothers (Mark & Jay Briscoe)

B-Boy © vs Sexxxy Eddy

Ruckus and Christian York Are Banned From Ringside!

Nicho El Milionario © vs Nate Hatred

Hardcore Match

Justin Credible vs The Messiah