I wanna do a Mural.

K

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for everyone, or just for two people? Because if for two people, I wanna get in on it :)

Hmmm...theme...

Animal kingdom? Futuristic/Sci-Fi?

Edited by Norris Scott

Guest Chaos Theory

What if it started with Y had an E in the middle and ended with an S?

I would usually respond to your comment with a smart ass retort, but seeing as how your a "Power That Be" I'm just going to tuck my tail between my legs and run.

I may be a cunt, but I'm a smart one.

I think the babe one would work a lot better than sci-fi. That's the reason I suggested it. I did a little search and saw the one of video games. What's better than video games, I asked my self, and "Women" popped into my head.

Edited by Chaos Theory

That's your taste, but I think Keith and I would agree that when it comes to a graphic mural, Sci-Fi would be more fun and creative then women.

If we did women, it'd just get redundant. Sci-fi opens ALOT of doors for a mural, really.

So, to be honest...Mudda was right. That's a big no-go there.

EDIT: Alrighty, finished the starting graphic up. Thought I'd do something simple to start us off with--Planet 'X'.

PlanetX.jpg

You can choose to go Horizontally or Vertically, Keefster.

Edited by Norris Scott

It really is, that came out perfect Keefster. Gonna be hard for whoever's going to follow you up to top that.

Hahahahahaha, that's awesome man.

Who's next?

All these are really good so far. I did make one but just noticed I made a mistake on it. :( Will try to get one up sometime later on in this succession.

How many pieces make up a complete mural?

Edited by adgray 007