I wanna do a Mural.

K

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just in PSP putting all the pieces together and I realised Matzat's entry is miles out of line with the previous graphic. 28 pixels down to be precise. Which means all the ones following on from that are out by the same amount.

I guess I could try and fix it when it's all done, but it'd be difficult.

edit: Nevermind. I cut part of the graphic and moved it down to fit properly with the last graphic. Luckily the background is black so then I could just fill in the gaps.

Carry on.

AJ: You're putting the mural together?

I was doing that too XD

I had the same problem with Matzat's, took some time fixing but like you said, the blackness helped.

Well I just put it together to show my gf, but yeah. Thankfully all I needed to do was cut everything to the left of the woman and move it down, then fill with black.

There were a few transitions that I needed to feather because the difference in quality was too visible. One bad thing about using jpegs.

Well I just put it together to show my gf, but yeah. Thankfully all I needed to do was cut everything to the left of the woman and move it down, then fill with black.

There were a few transitions that I needed to feather because the difference in quality was too visible. One bad thing about using jpegs.

Same, with the graphic after Matzat's the transition was too rough so I manipulated things a little. A few of the transitions weren't exact, but it was easily fixed.

• 2 months later...