PINGU

MDK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, Gary Glitter is going to be sentenced to death by firing squad apparently. It's the most surreal thing i've ever heard...this week.

Speaking of surreal, how did a thread about a cartoon penguin turn into discussion of Benji's cradle snatching?

Edited by King Ellis

Speaking of which, Gary Glitter is going to be sentenced to death by firing squad apparently. It's the most surreal thing i've ever heard...this week.

Speaking of surreal, how did a thread about a cartoon penguin turn into discussion of Benji's cradle snatching?

Edited by Spyrazul

I hate Pingu. He's such a little asshat.

Lazy Town is okay. The girl with pink hair is so young and that's gross. Come on! :) Hermione > her though that could change in a few years. I love the villian (Bobbie Rotten) though. He amuses me.

Clifford sucked too.

Fairy God Parents and Spongebob are sweet but the new ones blow.

Edited by StevenRichardsRules

I hate Pingu. He's such a little asshat.

Lazy Town is okay. The girl with pink hair is so young and that's gross. Come on! :) Hermione > her though that could change in a few years. I love the villian (Bobbie Rotten) though. He amuses me.

Clifford sucked too.

Fairy God Parents and Spongebob are sweet but the new ones blow.

When you know their names you have to get out of your nappies.

Lazy Town is okay. The girl with pink hair is so young and that's gross. Come on! :)Hermione > her though that could change in a few years. I love the villian (Bobbie Rotten) though. He amuses me.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! LET US ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP EMMA WATSON AS OUR SEX GODDESS!

Okay, I just said the pink hair chick was hot/cute, that's a level I don't need to know about Ze.

Lazy Town is okay. The girl with pink hair is so young and that's gross. Come on! :)Hermione > her though that could change in a few years. I love the villian (Bobbie Rotten) though. He amuses me.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! LET US ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP EMMA WATSON AS OUR SEX GODDESS!

Edited by Ze

Okay, I just said the pink hair chick was hot/cute, that's a level I don't need to know about Ze.

She's about sixteen anyway, why shouldn't she be revered as the sex goddess she is? Emily Browning too.

She barely just turned 15 IIRC.

Besides, she can only be a sex queen until she's 21, then she's allowed to be a Goddess.

She's about sixteen anyway, why shouldn't she be revered as the sex goddess she is? Emily Browning too.

I didn't know who she was so I checked her site.

top.jpg

:(

And in the trail of Ze vs Benji i'll need both your ages.

Birth age will suffice...for now.

You know... you COULD have just checked my profile.

Indeed I could, asking involves less clicks though. Nevertheless upon further inspection there is a greater age gap between you and Pinky and Ze and Emma. Thus your pedoness factor is greater. Whether or not Ze's declartion of Emma's 'Sex godess' status tips the scale is open for debate.