Gwen Stefani & Slim Thug?

MalaCloudy Black

I was watching Fuse the other morning and the video for "Luxurious" was playing, and to my surprise, Slim Thug had a verse in the song.

:o

I thought it was like, a remix or something, so I waited for the popup to come in the corner of the screen with teh song info, but it didn't say it was a remix or anything. o.O

So.. is it a remix of the song that isn't labelled so, or what? I just found it odd, because I have the original version of the song and Slim Thug doesn't have a verse on it.

It's a remix that doesn't say it's a remix because it's had a verse added in. The last one I can think of that did something was Amerie's '1 Thing' which had a version with Eve in it that was never labelled a remix.

It's just a ploy to get more to buy the single as no-one will have it on the album and with it being the fourth release off the album it probably wouldn't have sold that well.

People hate on Stefani too much, if you expected anything more than bubblegum pop you're probably a moron that takes things way too seriously, she's a great pop artist. Better than most by miles.