Battle?

I was really wanting to pump out something better, but, meh, I just ran out of things to do with it. Model found on DeviantArt.

EDIT - Can't wait for your entry. Oh, and it's called "The Playground". The text in the background is supposed to be nearly unreadable. (Y)

post-171-1132960627_thumb.jpg

post-171-1132960627_thumb.jpg

Edited by blackholesun

I'm happy with this piece. Also, the stock and textures used were found at deviantart, as well, from wso-stock in case anybody wanted to know.

easyroad5xe.jpg

Damn, what a mistake on my part. Stupid ass me and my spelling mistakes.

Edited by Livid

Guest xXx Straight Edge xXx

Great job by both. I liked both, but since this is a battle, can't vote for both, soo..

Blackholesun, awesome art, I get where you're comin from with the "Playground" thing, and kind of being an outcast (sorry if I'm misinterpretting, but everyone's got their own view of art), awesome effects with the bruises (I'm a newb with PSP, so any of that stuff is beyond me)... liked the overall look of the girl, scorn in her eyes, etc. Good job.

Livid, you're the man... lol awesome graphic yourself, only real weak part is the typo (not picky about it, just trying to find flaws). Got kinda confused with your graphic (again, apologize for misinterpretations), wondered if the doorway in the graphic was the exit to the building, thus "the easy road" -- exiting to a street, maybe not. But yeah, good graphic, just seemed kind of bare for my liking, good nonetheless.

So after my rants, my vote goes to: Blackholesun, which would make the count Blackholesun 1 - Livid 2

Good luck to both of you :D

both are good entries . BHS's is good but in a sense it's too plain . the typ is hard to read as well . the bruises are ok a little too prominent but as a whole the image sends the message across.

Livid's looks likes a weathered poster you'd see taped to the side of a building. barring the typo its a great graphic.

I vote Livid