Scrubs

Benji

I don't know what the best line on Scrubs so far is, but I agree with YI that it's something from Kelso. Like for instance...

Baby Jack: Your skin is wrinkly.

Kelso: Yeah? Well that shirt you're wearing is gay.

Nope, the best line(s) in Scrubs are;

Kelso - "You're diabetic?"

Turk - "Yes, I told you!"

Kelso - "I thought you were joking"

Turk - "How is that funny?"

Kelso - "Well it's a very serious disease and I don't like you."

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

Janitor - You're stupid.

JD - That's it?

Janitor - Give it time... It'll eat at you. *walks away*

----- Moments Later -----

JD (to Elliot) - Am I stupid?

Elliot - Yeah, a little.

JD - Damn it.

• Like 1

Scrubs def. needs more of Hooch. After taking a look at a video about Hooch on youtube, you can see he goes from all happy and whatnot to being pissed off in a very funny way. Oh, Hooch...

• 2 months later...

Time to resuscitate the dead thread again <_<

Season 6 finale played here last night. I have to agree with the OMG! reaction. Dammit, couldn't the scene have faded out 10 seconds later :angry:

That said, I now have a new favourite Dr Cox moment. The quote Vitamin E took his time to write out above. Simply classic :)

So, favourite episode?

"My Jiggly Ball". All the way. Just, top class. Hilarious. Plus the Kelso stuff is awesome, and is where Kelso's character really actually started developing into something brilliant.

My favorite is the one when JD is doing the invisible catch thing with Todd when he is trying to talk to Elliot about her moving back in with him.

He shakes his hand with nothing in it, and Todd's like, "What the hell? Did you just throw something?", JD nods, and Todd comes back with a tennis ball.

I never used to watch Scrubs because I always thought it was a vanity project for Zach Braff. It seemed like every commercial I saw, it was practically advertising "See which hot famous chick Zach Braff is going to make out with tonight!!" But my friend has gotten me hooked on them. Best of all, he's been getting the DVD sets and my roommates and I have been watching them more than him, to the point where he gets pissed off because he doesn't want anything spoiled.

And yes, Dr. Cox is a god among men.

PS - I really don't wanna read through 25 pages so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but