Scrubs

Benji

My favorite episodes (aside from "My Lunch", which was one of the best episodes ever) are the ones where they focus on other characters. "His Story", "His Story 2", "Her Story", "His Story 3", "Her Story 2", "His Story 4", and "Their Story" are my favorites, just because it lets you have the inner-workings of their mind.

Not to mention, "Her Story" has given me my new way of cursing (frick, frick on a stick, and frick on a stick with a brick) as well as a nice name to call a girl when she bends over (camel butt), WOOT!

• 2 months later...

I am so filthily obsessed with Scrubs. My friends get pissed off because I connect anything that happens in real life with Scrubs. Anyway, I was watching the special features on the season 5 DVD and it was the extended version of the 100th episode directed by JD, "My Way home," and watched the best minute of scrubs ever.

*Turk is trying to convince Mr Bolger to donate his sons heart so Turk can be a part of the surgery*

Bolger: "We just don't know, Dr turk"

Turk: "You know, I've donated an organ before. Yeah my buddy, he was sick, so I gave him one of my kidneys"

Bolger: "But my son has only one heart"

Turk: "Yes. But a short time after that, I donated my other kidney"

Bolger: "Then you'd be dead"

Turk: "If you'd just let me finish, with all due respect, right after the procedure I recieved a new kidney"

Bolger: "So a man as healthy looking as you is living on one donated kidney?"

Turk: "No. A short time after that I recieved a second kidney"

Bolger: "So you're telling us that you are standing here talking to us with two kidneys, neither of which are yours"

Turk: "Oh no, I have since donated one of those. You see Mr Bolger, Mrs Bolger, I have donated three kindeys"

• 4 weeks later...

Further, don't you just hate it when two people are playing a game on a tv show, but the tv set clearly shows a single player mode?

Glad someone else noticed that.

I noticed it too, but wasn't bothered by it. If I really wanted to get bothered by it I would've pointed out the fact that JD's controller didn't even have the second-player quarter circle lit up on his controller.