What are you currently playing?

Guest *Doink*

Guest *Doink*

So, what game/games is/are everybody currently playing and are they any good?

I'm currently playing;

PS2 - Smackdown vs RAW 2 - I like it so far, the season mode is the best yet and I've just started online play.

PS2 - Final FantasyX - One of the first games I bought when I first got my PS2, but I never really go into it for some reason, so I'm coming back to it now and really getting into it.

PS2 - Gun - My girlfriend bought me this a few days ago. It's got an unimpressive start, but it definately gets a lot more fun as you go along. I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

Xbox - Splinter Cell Pandor Tomorrow - Been playing this off and on for ages, I have Chaos Theory too, but not got round to starting it yet. I love the Splinter Cell series though, so awesome.

In the near future I'm mostly looking forward to playing Resident Evil 4, which I should hopefully be getting from someone for Xmas.

How 'bout you guys?

PC- I'm still, just about into The Movies at the moment, although my interest is waining. IT was fun for a while.

PC - International Cricket Captain, how i love this game. I just turn it on and i'm caught up in its beams of coolness, I could play for hours.

PS2 - Pro Evolution 5 is easily the most fun football game I have ever played. I turn it on frequently, if only to play a game to then turn it off. I love it.

PS2: SD v R2k6 is a great game that i love to play when im not doing anything else.

For Christmas I'm getting Call of Duty 2 for many hours of Multiplayer online fun. Should be awesome.

I have started playing Madden 06 again on the XBox. Currently, I am trying to take the Arizona Cardinals to the top. Drafted a decent starter, dumped McCown because I despise him, and have slightly improved the defense. Slightly.

I've been playing a lot of College Hoops 2K5 lately. Not sure why, but I am. Oh, and of course I am almost always involved in some way with NCAA 2005 football. For a Canadian, I seem to enjoy American College sports a lot. I think it's the variety of teams and the challenge with losing players and getting new one's every year.

PC - Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - A great game, but Elite Force 2 is far superior in all areas except voiceovers. EFI has the whole of the Voyager cast whilst EFII has Patrick Stewart, Tim Russ and...that's it I think. It's a great game for both Trek fans as well as non-fans.

PC - Star Trek: Armada - Really fun game in the mould of Command & Conquer and Starcraft.

PC - Star Trek: Away Team - It's ok, but the only reason I'm actually playing it is because it's a Trek game and I got it for about £5.

PS2 - SmackDown! vs. RAW 06 - Don't think I need to say anything that hasn't already been said.

PS2 - X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - Just completed it, and it's really addictive. I never actually completed Legends I, so I'm gonna go back and play that soon.

PS2 - Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Awesome. Nuff said.

PS2- X-Men Legends. I bought it last year, never finished it, thinking about buying the sequel, figure I should finished the first.

PC- The Movies. Check the diary cube.

PC- Civilization IV. Me and some friends got a weekly multiplayer game going.

PC- Mechwarrior IV: Mercenaries. Check the diary cube... soon.

PC- Oppai Slider 2. :pervert:

I have quite a few games for PS2 but can't get into some of them will here are the games I am playing now

PS2: Smackdown vs Raw 2006, Arc The Lad: Twilight of The Spirits( just bought it 2nd hand wanted to start at the beginning of the series and I love this game, great rpg), Nhl 2006, and sometimes MVP Baseball 2005, I really cannot get into NBA Live 2006 though.

Gamecube: I only have 3 games for this and barely play it but I am getting Fire Emblem for this in about a week and I can't wait I loved the games for gba so hopefully this is good( anybody have any comments about it's gameplay good or bad or whatever let me know)

PC: Rise of Nations: Gold Edition, School Tycoon( Come on I had to try it, sim games are one of my favorite afterall....take it easy ^_^ ) , Chart Wars 3, EWR, Majesty, but I just bought the Diablo collection but I can't really get into it.

PS2: Smackdown vs. RAW. The old one, not `06. Taking a break from X-Men Legends (I, not II).

PC Online: World of Warcraft

Not really playing much of anything else right now.

Planning on getting:

PS2: Blitz: The League, Tekken 5

PC: The Movies, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Edited by The Frying Assassin

Guest *Doink*

I just completed Gun, I've only had it about a week. It's a fun game, but really short. I haven't finished a game this quickly since The Suffering.

I'm gonna try and get back into Smackdown vs RAW now though, I've just finished a Smackdown season, gonna start a RAW one.