Adrenaline Pro Wrestling

Timmoru Suzuki

Jeez guys, how impatient are you!? :D

I normally wait until I've simmed the show (and sometimes done a couple of lower-card matches) before posting a full news update and final card in case something massively wrong happens, and for a couple of other reasons.

I'm currently clicking 'next day' a lot (or whatever that button says.....) to get to the show. News update and card should be up either today or tomorrow, but I make no promises!

Thanks for the encouraging feedback and support :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite random, but I think you should book Chris Hero...

...and tag him with El Generico....

"Generic Heroes"

:D

--- MATT SYDAL has informed APW officials of his choice of title match. Sydal intends to go for the APW Tag Team Championships, not least because he sees glory in being one of the men who finally beats the Strong Brothers and ends their dominant run as tag team champions! Sydal has also asked if he can team with DELIRIOUS to challenge for the belts! Sydal and Delirious have a long history together, both as a team and as rivals and Sydal feels this chemistry together could be an important factor. He also chose Delirious after Delirious has put in some hugely impressive performances in big championship matches recently, such as the draw with APW Champion Alex Shelley back in July, and how he and Milano Collection AT recently came as close as anyone has to beating the champions at All on the Line.

There is one final twist – Sydal wants the match to take place at APW's First Anniversary Show in January! He wants this date as it will mark a year since The Strong's became tag team champions, and Sydal wants to finally topple them on this anniversary day, should the Strongs still be champions by this point!

--- More on MATT SYDAL. APW's next show, Three-way War will feature the return of the Extreme Warfare match. This six man elimination rules match with No Disqualifications was first won by DANNY DANIELS, and Daniels has already been announced for the return. Sydal has signed himself up for the match as he looks to settle some heat between him and Daniels. It started back in August, and was continued at All on the Line in September when after winning a four corners match, Sydal offered a handshake, but Daniels slapped him across his face instead. Sydal is coming for some payback in this unique match structure!

--- APW have decided on who will challenge for the newly won APW Lightweight Championship. Champion JAY LETHAL's first title defence will be against HALLOWICKED, because of Hallowicked's huge win streak prior to the tournament last month. This match will take place at APW's very next show, Three Way War on November 17th in Chicago.

APW return into action on December 15th in a new location. This time, APW goes to up-state New York to make it's debut in Buffalo (as usual for more information check out the 'Events' page)! DELIRIOUS will face the APW Lightweight Champion whomever it will be on this night. Delirious was the beaten finalist in the Championship tournament.

That still leaves B-BOY, who Lethal wants a piece of after B-Boys revenge attack after the pairs semi-final match in the tournament. We will have more on a decision regards B-Boys date for a title match (if any) at a later date.

--- Three-Way War will feature two APW debuts! Always looking to feature new talent, APW has signed two competitors, and what better way to give them a try-out than in Extreme Warfare! KUDO is a Japanese worker, who has worked a handful of US dates in the past, and he'll bring an interesting dynamic to the match. TRIK DAVIS, the little fighter with the large heart is the other debutant. Davis isn't adverse to a No DQ style of match, and his never say die attitude will fit right in to the match type. More on the final two entrants in the return of Extreme Warfare later.

--- Who can forget the match that has given Three-Way War its name? It is of course that huge triple threat main event with the APW Championship on the line! ALEX SHELLEY defends against CHARLIE HAAS and HOMICIDE! Shelley has complained about how the match came about, as Homicide lost the number one contenders match to Haas, and Shelley feels the match isn't fair on him. There is certainly no denying the rivalry that has developed between Haas and Homicide, as these two have developed a real feud over the last few months. Homicide has beaten Haas twice in APW, the last time badly busting Haas open in the process. After the number one contenders match at 'All on the Line', Shelley came to the ring to boast, and an interesting three-way confrontation occurred, leading to the idea for this match. In what will be a great match with three great athletes, for all his moaning, will Shelley escape with the belt? Will Homicide keep up an impressive record and win the championship, or will Haas settle the score between him and the 'Notorious 187' and take the gold? Find out in this Three-Way War.

--- Another war will be waged at Three-Way War as THE WILDCARDS clash with THE RING CREW EXPRESS in a tables match! The last two times these teams featured in APW, The Wildcards picked up the cheap win before putting Dunn through a table in an un-provoked post-match attack. This issue has been building for a while, but will it all be settled come November 17th?

--- APW officials are looking to add a tag team championship match to the Three-Way War card. Look out for an announcement soon.

--- Check out the new 'Title Histories' page, for a detailed look at the history of APW's Championships!

--- The war between COLT CABANA and THE PACK continues at Three-Way War as Cabana faces off against ROCKY ROMERO. Back at All on the Line, SAMOA JOE shocked the world by joining The Pack, and Cabana wants to stop this new faction before it can even get started? Will he take a massive chunk of The Pack's momentum by beating Romero, or will The Pack get a big win under their belts? And what part will Joe play in the match, if any? Only one way to find out!

--- The final two competitors are signed for the return of Extreme Warfare! JOSH DANIELS has been added to the match. Daniels is a good and often underrated technical wrestler, who needs a good showing to advance what has been a stop-start career in APW. Finally, B-BOY will be in the match, and the 'New Age Punisher' and one half of the 'Strong Style Thugs' with Homicide should feel right at home with the No DQ rules! Many feel he has emerged as the favourite to win this interesting, and what should be gruelling match!

--- Lets quickly re-cap the rules of an Extreme Warfare match:

* Six Men participate. Two are legal at once, and can tag in to any other competitor. Leaving the ring also counts as a tag.

* The match is an elimination rules bout.

* There are NO disqualifications, and no count-outs. Of course meaning ALL weapons are legal!

* Eliminations are via Pinfall or Submission only, and the decision MUST occur in the ring.

--- One match that may have been over-looked heading into Three-Way War is the match between EL GENERICO and SALVATORE RINAURO. Generico beat Rinauro at All on the Line to qualify for the APW Lightweight Championship tournament, but lost to Hallowicked in the first round. Afterwards, Rinauro came out and challenged 'The Generic Luchadore' to this return match. Will Rinauro prove his claims of being the better man by settling the score, or will Generico go 2-0 over his rival?

--- CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI and MILANO COLLECTION AT will do battle at Three-Way War! Castagnoli beat Milano after outside interference last time in Chicago at Second City Invasion, and Milano wants to show it was only due to the interference he lost and that he can beat Castagnoli now APW returns to the second city. With two highly skilled technical wrestlers facing off, some see it as a sleeper candidate for match of the night.

--- APW have booked a tag team championship match for the Three-Way War card. With some teams taken up in other matches and other feuds, APW officials found it hard to find one clear cut team to challenge for the gold. As such, the match will be a one-fall Four Corners match! In the interests of fairness, The Strong Brothers WILL have to be pinned or submitted to lose the belts. APW is creating this match to give a team on the fringes of the APW roster a chance at regular bookings and a one-off chance at gold, and as such has selected teams that otherwise might not have gotten a title match. Firstly, to welcome CHRIS HAMRICK back from injury that has kept him out of action since August, the SOUTHERN COMFORT team will be one of the teams involved in the match. A team who Comfort scored an up-set win over back in July will also feature, as THE AERIAL EXPRESS will also feature. Comfort scored the shock win on the undercard of 'On The Rocks', and the Express were wanting to prove it was a fluke win before Hamricks injury put a stop to that, now they have a chance to avenge the loss. Finally, since winning the 'Midwest vs. SoCal' series in early summer, THE IRON SAINTS have had trouble getting a spot on APW shows. APW have given them a chance here as they have been signed for this match. This is their opportunity to cement their place on the roster by capturing tag team gold! Who will score victory in this interesting match? Remember the champions HAVE to be pinned to lose the belts.

--- Finally, a bonus match has been added to the card for this Friday in Chicago as DELIRIOUS takes on JAMES KEENAN. Keenan has a world of potential but hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet in APW. This is his chance to impress as he goes one-on-one with the ever impressive Delirious, who is just on the cusp of something big here in APW. Can Keenan score the upset and kick-start his career here in this bonus attraction?

--- News just in. Due to the nature of the main event at Three-Way War, with it's one-fall to a finish rules, to be fair to all concerned, APW officials have decided that the person who is NOT involved in the decision to lose the match will still be in line to get a future one-on-one match for the gold. But who will posses the gold after this huge night of APW action?

--- Upcoming Events:

Three-Way War

November 17th 2006

Chicago, Illinois

- For full card, see below.

As yet Un-named

December 15th 2006

Buffalo, New York

- Jay Lethal or Hallowicked defends the APW Lightweight Championship vs. Delirious

- Plus, much much more to be added

First Anniversary Show!

January 2007

Edison, New Jersey

- The Tag Team Champions defend vs. Matt Sydal and Delirious

- Plus, much much more to be added!

Edited by timmayy smothers

Looks to be asolid card. Yes, i know I'm impatient..I get that way when I'm really into a diary! Anyways, here are my predictions!

APW Championship

Triple-Threat Match

Alex Shelley © vs. Charlie Haas vs. 'The Notorious 187' Homicide

I think he will pin Shelley, therefore, we get another Haas/Homicide match somewhere down the line, but this time, for the title!

APW Lightweight Championship

Jay Lethal © vs. Hallowicked

Just won, don't see him losing it just yet.

APW Tag Team Championships

Four-Corners Match

The Champions must be pinned to lose the titles.

The Strong Brothers (Roderick and Sedrick Strong) © vs. The Aerial Express (Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver) vs. Southern Comfort (Tracy Smothers/Chris Hamrick) vs. The Iron Saints (Vito and Sal Thomaselli)

The Strong Brothers are a very good team for the champions (that, and I see them actually losing it on the Anniversary show).

'Classic' Colt Cabana vs. Rocky Romero w/Ricky Reyes and Samoa Joe

'Double C' Claudio Castagnoli vs. Milano Collection AT

Tables Match

The Wildcards (Eddie Kingston/'Black' Jack Marciano) vs. The Ring Crew Express (Dunn/Marcos)

'The Generic Luchadore' El Generico vs. Salvatore Rinauro

BIG fan of El Generico, so I think he will/I want him to win this match.

Extreme Warfare Match

* Six Men participate. Two are legal at once, and can tag in to any other competitor. Leaving the ring also counts as a tag.

* There are NO disqualifications, and no count-outs

* Eliminations are via Pinfall or Submission only, and the decision MUST occur in the ring.

Danny Daniels vs. Matt Sydal vs. KUDO vs. Trik Davis vs. Josh Daniels vs. B-Boy

To make him look strong going into his tag championship match in a couple months.

Bonus Match!

Delirious vs. 'Sterling' James Keenan

As always, just because your a Delirious mark. :P

APW - Three-Way War

November 17th 2006

Chicago, Illinois

Final Card:

APW Championship

Triple-Threat Match

Shelley to retain over... Homicide. Leading to Shlley vs Haas next time round.

Defence #1 for Lethal.

Four-Corners Match

The Strong Brothers (Roderick and Sedrick Strong) © vs. The Aerial Express (Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver) vs. Southern Comfort (Tracy Smothers/Chris Hamrick) vs. The Iron Saints (Vito and Sal Thomaselli)

They are streets ahead of the other teams. I predict Sydal and Delrious to take the belts off them though.

Colt to win after Joe refuses to interfer (at first). Afterwards Joe beats down Colt. I hope someone gets paired with colt to take on the pack. *cough* Claudio *cough*

It's Double C - 'nuff said.

Tables Match

The Wildcards (Eddie Kingston/'Black' Jack Marciano) vs. The Ring Crew Express (Dunn/Marcos)

Balances the score. Expect a beat down from the WC afterwards, though.

Would like to see Gen win this, simply cos his brainbuster turnbuckle move rules.

Extreme Warfare Match

Gve him the momentum for the tag match. Unless B-Boy wins as he's getting a Lightweight shot soon.

Bonus Match!

SJK to beat him down afterwards. I expect SJK to eventually be used in a tag team with a 'work-rate' heel.

You've had a reader in me for the past couple months as this is probably my favorite indy diary out of all of them on here. You have a great roster, solid wrestling, well thought out feuds and it's all realistic. If ROH wasn't around, I'd think APW would take the top spot.

If I can make a suggestion, team up Hallowicked and Delirious. That would be the best tag team and would be massively over. They're both great lightweights, dress in Halloween costumes, wear black and green and speak gibberish. Hell, you could say they're long lost brothers and bring in their mama and they'd still be over. Plus since they've had decent pushes as singles, they'd probably get just as good of one as a tag team, maybe enough to become the next champs! Of course, that's just a mark's suggestion.

APW - Three-Way War

November 17th 2006

Chicago, Illinois

Final Card:

APW Championship

Triple-Threat Match

Haas and Homicide will be too busy with each other. Shelley will use that to his advantage.

Too early for Lethal to lose the belt already. Hopefully this doesn't mean a losing streak for Hallowicked.

Four-Corners Match

I don't know if its the booking or if these guys aren't over enough or if I missed something but I don't imagine any of the other teams in APW to take the belts off of the Strongs in anything other than a fluke.

Maybe Joe will turn full-on heel by interfering in this match.

I can't decide. I'll go with Claudio because he's really tall.

Tables Match

The RCE are the ultimate underdogs so I'm gonna root for them.

OLE!

Extreme Warfare Match

I'm going for B-Boy as he's evidently super-pissed at not winning the tournament so that'll give him an advantage in Extreme Warfare. That and I'm a B-Boy mark.

Bonus Match!

Keep on pushin' Delirious, brother!

I finally caught up. This diary has a very ROH feel to it, and even resembles ROH with the newswire and the title historys and feud histroy "pages".

APW Championship

Triple-Threat Match

Shelley being the sneaky heel he is and all and steal a pinfall while the others are distracted with each other.

Jay Lethal makes his first title defense. I'm guessing a B-Boy run-in post-match as well.

Four-Corners Match

I agree with TheRyno, there's really no other team in this match that has been booked strong [no pun intended] enough to take the belts off the Brothers.

It's Colt Cabana~! Of course I'm gonna root for Cabanarama. The hometown boy gets the win, but suffers a post match beatdown from the Pack.

This match is a toss-up it could go either way but I'm going to go with Milano

Tables Match

The RCE get their revenge

Rinauro gets his win back over Generico that and he's been on a snide as of late. He needs a win here.

Extreme Warfare Match

To keep him strong :P for the Tag title match in January.

Bonus Match!

The Lizard Man triumphs!

Three-Way War

November 17th 2006

Chicago, Illinois

--- Four interviews kick us off on the home release DVD. All the participants in the triple threat main event are interviewed. Shelley moans at how unfair the match is, and how he got forced into it. He then says it doesn't matter anyway because Homicide and Haas have nothing on him, he's the best wrestler in APW, and probably in the world. Homicide says he'll beat the shit out of Charlie Haas – he'd one it before and he'll do it again, and he'll teach Alex Shelley some respect, all on his way towards becoming the new APW Champion. Charlie Haas says tonight he can kill two birds with one stone – beat Homicide twice in a row, and put Shelley in his place. He then says his destiny will be fulfilled with him winning the APW Championship.

Colt Cabana has an interview, in which he briefly goes over his feud with The Pack. He says how he wanted to face Samoa Joe, but Joe said he hadn't proven himself yet. Cabana says tonight he will prove himself by beating Rocky Romero and taking the fight to The Pack. Then he's coming after Joe.

1) APW Tag Team Championships

Four Corner Match

THE STRONG BROTHERS def. SOUTHERN COMFORT, THE IRON SAINTS and THE AERIAL EXPRESS to retain (12:05). Not a good match, but average and nothing offensively bad. A quick opening few minutes got the crowd warmed up slightly, but they seemed quite 'low-key' all night. The Aerial Express took Southern Comfort out of the equation early on with some dives to the floor, whilst The Saints and the Strongs traded moves in the ring. Roderick almost won the match very early on with the Yakuza Kick on Vito Thomaselli, but Sal Thomaselli made a late save. As the match went on, Scorpio Sky was isolated from Quicksilver, and the two heels teams, The Iron Saints and Southern Comfort wore him down. Eventually he got the tag in, to Sedrick Strong, and he took all the members of The Saints and Southern Comfort down with clotheslines. Chris Hamrick and Sal Thomaselli rolled to the floor, and Sedrick followed up on them with a suicide dive. This was the beginning of a good ending period for the match, if sometimes the timing was a little off on some moves and exchanges. The finish saw The Iron Saints re-grouping on the floor after The Aerial Express had countered their attacks. They didn't see The Express mounting a turnbuckle each. The Express came off the top turnbuckles with some corksrew sentons, taking The Saints down on the floor. In the ring, Sedrick Strong locked Tracy Smothers in the 'Strong Hold'. Tracy agonised in pain, and tried to get to the ropes – to no avail. Chris Hamrick came to make the save, but Roderick cut him off and gave him the devastating half-nelson backbreaker! With no-one to make the save, Smothers had no choice but to tap out! The Strong's retain! Acceptable action, but the part where Scorpio was isolated wore on a bit, and some of the action was a little 'clumsy'.

--- After the match, they three losing teams make their way to the back as the champions celebrate with their belts. They are about to leave the ring, when Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero appear at the top of the entrance way. Romero gets a mic, and says that just because they are in The Pack, doesn't mean him and Reyes have forgotten about the tag team championships. They say they are the premier tag team in APW, and they could have the tag team championships any time they want them. Roderick gets a mic, and challenges them to 'come on then'. Romero and Reyes make to head to the ring, then cut back laughing. They say they'll come after the belts on their terms, not anyone else's. But they could beat the Strong Brothers any time and any place, and it WILL be soon.

2) SALVATORE RINAURO def. 'The Generic Luchadore' EL GENERICO in a well below average match (10:49). Mostly fairly poor, but with some redeeming spots and sections of action. Match had started well with a fast paced series of arm-drags, topped off with a suicide dive to the floor from Generico. The problem was there wasn't a lot going on in between the next big move or spot, so a lot of the match seemed 'empty' with either basic rest-holds or clumsy basic offence. Finish saw Generico come off the top rope with a '450 Splash', but Rinauro moved out of the way, before rolling Generico up in a small package, holding the tights for good measure to pick up the win.

3) Tables Match

THE WILDCARDS def. THE RING CREW EXPRESS (11:28). Another not very good match, though to be fair it wasn't exactly bad, just 'there', a way of passing some time. A lot of the match was fairly generic brawling, with some cruiserweight moves from The Ring Crew Express thrown in. Some moments of drama were created as the teams attempted to utilise the tables to win the match. Dunn superplexed Kingston off the top rope, but Marciano had moved the table to save his partner. On another occasion, it seemed Dunn would be powerbombed through a table by Marciano, but as he was about to get dumped, Marcos made a late save. As The RCE gained some momentum, they got Marciano on a table, and Dunn and Marcos climbed the turnbuckles, looking for an assisted Senton! Dunn jumped off Marcos's shoulder, off the turnbuckle– but Marciano moved out of the way! Dunn crashed through the table, but it wasn't an offensive move, so the match continued. In the end, Kingston charged at Marcos across the ring, but Marcos moved, and Kingston took out the referee! Distracted slightly, Kingston wasn't quick to react, and Dunn drop-kicked him over the top rope. This left Dunn in the ring with a downed Marciano, and Marcos soon joined him, with a fresh table. They set the table up, then weakened Marciano further with some kicks to the back. They picked Marciano up and set him on the table. Marcos held him down whilst Dunn came off the top rope with a leg-drop, driving Marciano through the table! Dunn and Marcos celebrated, but they stopped and the fans began to boo as they realised no bell had rung. The referee was still down! The Express tried reviving the referee, and so they didn't see Kingston come from behind, chair in hand! Kingston cracked Marcos across the back, and as Dunn turned round, he got a shot to the head! With both opponents down and out cold, Kingston fetched a table, and set it up as the referee got to his feet. All he had to do was pick Dunn up and powerbomb him through the table. The referee saw that table break, and called for the bell! Kingston helped Marciano to his feet, and they celebrated their stolen victory to a hostile crowd.

4) DELIRIOUS def. 'Sterling' JAMES KEENAN in by far the best match of the card so far (13:11). Keenan showed a lot of potential in this one, and looked like he could be one to watch in the future, and maybe that his first year in APW hasn't been the breakout year it might have been. He did look very good though, having a 50/50 match with Delirious that lasted longer than some expected it to. Match was very back and forth, and featured some really good wrestling. Delirious didn't do too much comedy here, only one bit where he rolled into a ball, and wouldn't un-roll. Keenan walked round him a few times, looking puzzled, then gently nudged him with his foot. Delirious slowly rolled over, but still stayed in his ball. Keenan did the same thing with the same result. Keenan bent over, and grabbed an arm of Delirious, only for Delirious to suddenly leap into action, pulling Keenan into a small package for a two count. Despite a good performance shown, which was obviously designed to establish Keenan more and get him more over, he eventually fell to Delirious. He escaped the 'Chemical Imbalance', elbowing Delirious in the face, then ran the ropes. Delirious blocked his run however, and Keenan staggered backwards at an angle. Delirious drop-kicked him, and Keenan fell backwards into a turnbuckle, sinking into a seating position against the post, a perfect position for Delirious' running knee, the 'Panic Attack'! Delirious shouts something in gibberish, to get the crowd up and cheering, then runs, arms flailing around and scores with the 'Panic Attack'! Keenan staggers into the middle of the ring as Delirious springboards himself onto the top rope, and comes off with the 'Shadows Over Hell' for the win! Good match.

5) Extreme Warfare Match

DANNY DANIELS def. JOSH DANIELS, TRIK DAVIS, KUDO, B-BOY and MATT SYDAL (21:31). Back to the poor matches. OK, it wasn't bad, but was quite mediocre and had some parts with some really poor wrestling. Sometimes people didn't seem to know where to be, and the action just plodded along at times. The no DQ rules allowed the hardcore element, but this was nothing to a hardcore wrestling fan and only seemed to slow the action down at times, and some of the competitors seemed awkward with some weapon spots. The 'Hardcore lite' nature of the match meant there wasn't too much wrestling for wrestling fans. Match wasn't totally bad through, it was just another match that was 'there' rather than adding anything to the card or being anything to go out and see. Some nice bits, like B-Boy setting up a ladder balanced on the apron across to the guard rail, and giving Josh Daniels a top rope elbow-drop onto it. Josh would get his revenge a few minutes later though as he put a trash-can on B-Boy's head and then smacked it with a chair, creating a sick echo. Later in the match, Sydal also used a ladder ala Shelton Benjamin at Wrestlemania XXII, balancing it on the ropes, before running up it and diving to the outside, taking Danny Daniels, Trik Davis and Kudo out with a cross-body. As for the eliminations, Josh Daniels went first, around eight minutes in, as he fell to Danny Daniels Tombstone Piledriver. B-Boy was the star of the match, as the 'New Age Punisher' fit right in with the hardcore rules and the brawling nature such a match can allow. He also bagged the next two eliminations. Trik Davis had shown a lot of heart and fight, including being launched, HARD into the venue's concrete wall, but couldn't survive a perfect Shining Wizard, being pinned around fourteen minutes in. KUDO went next, after B-Boy scrambled his brains with a shot to the head using a baking tray, followed by a brainbuster to gain the pinfall. This left B-Boy, Matt Sydal and the winner of the first Extreme Warfare, Danny Daniels. B-Boy looked on fire, and was emerging as the fast favourite to win, but around the twenty minute mark, he set Danny Daniels up on the time-keepers table on the outside and went up top, looking to hit a high-flying move to put Daniels through the table. As he got up-top however, Sydal jumped up the 'buckle from behind him, appearing from nowhere, and was able to take B-Boy by surprise and hit the 'Belly to Belly Moonsault' for the elimination! During this flurry of action however, Daniels had recovered on the floor, and had snuck into the corner of the ring. As soon as Sydal got up from pinning B-Boy, Daniels rolled Sydal up from behind and held the tights to earn the cheap win! Daniels pins Sydal and goes 2-0 in Extreme Warfare matches! Daniels backs up the entrance way, gloating and mocking Sydal, who looks on from the ring with a look of both anger and disbelief on his face. He'd done very well to eliminate the mist dominant man in the match, B-Boy, but Daniels gets the cheap win! This little feud is far from settled. Mostly a sub-par to poor match, but with some good bits of action, some good spots and a nice last few minutes. Quite 'meh' overall though, and this is a surprisingly poor card so far with only one match above the *** mark.

6) APW Lightweight Championship

JAY LETHAL def. HALLOWICKED to retain (14:52). A better match and a good contest. Quite a slow starter, with a lot of ground holds exchanged, before the match picked up. Hallowicked got a couple of near falls, one with a step-up Frankensteiner, and one with a quick pinning combination. After the slow start that was pretty even, Lethal had slightly more control of the match, almost winning with a 'Diving Headbutt', but Hallowicked showed some resiliency by getting a shoulder up. Eventually Lethal won with his 'Dragon Suplex'. Perfectly good match, and both men looked good.

7) MILANO COLLECTION AT def. 'Double C' CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI (16:26). Good contest, but not the sleeper MOTN candidate some thought it might be. More a solid, basic technical contest than anything special. Most of the match was mat based, as the rolled around jockying for position and leverage, and exchanged mat based holds. When they were on their feet, Castagnoli showed off his impressive European Uppercuts, gaining a near fall with a diving version off the ropes. This decent to good match ended when Milano locked the 'AT Lock' in on Castagnoli, forcing him to tap out. Milano has a fairly impressive win/loss record, whilst Castagnoli's record really isn't as good as it might be.

8) ROCKY ROMERO w/Ricky Reyes and Samoa Joe def. 'Classic' COLT CABANA (17:34). Very good match, easily the MOTN to this point. Playing into the feud between Cabana and The Pack, the match was more of a fight then the technical contest some may have expected. Romero showed his proficiency with kicks to good effect here, and slightly worked over the right arm of Cabana, so he could utilise his 'Jumping Armbreaker' submission finish. Cabana has proven to be a sufficient brawler though, so Romero didn't get much chance to do too much damage to the hand as Cabana dominated the match in several different periods. Interference from Reyes and Joe was kept to a minimum, and was only really a distraction rather than full on interference. At one point, Romero had Cabana down on the mat, and dragged him over to the corner. He stepped out of the ring and grabbed Cabana's arm, looking to smash the right arm against the steel turnbuckle post, but Joe stopped him. Joe gave Romero a 'look' to warn him off such a move, so Romero settled for the much less damaging option of banging Colt's arm on the apron. Reyes got in Joe's ear about the move, but Joe ignored hi, focusing on supporting Romero in the rest of the match. The match continued for a couple more minutes before Romero hit Cabana with a really stiff kick to the face, and Cabana fell to the mat, close to the corner of the ring. Reyes took the attention of the referee, probably with the idea that Romero could choke Cabana for longer than the five seconds allowed. However, with the way he landed, one of Cabana's arms was overhanging the ring. As a first step towards getting up, Cabana put a slowly put a hand on the steel turnbuckle post. Joe looked at the hand, then seemed to make his mind up in split 'go for it' second. Standing next to the time-keepers table, Joe quickly folded up a steel chair and sent the chair crashing against Cabana's arm, sandwiching it between the chair and steel ringpost. The crowd booed the first definite signs of Joe's permanent alliance and turn as Cabana screamed in agony – the potential very real for a broken arm. Romero covered Cabana, but Colt kicked out. Still in great pain, Cabana tried to fight on, punching with his weaker left arm, but barely a minute later, Romero was able to apply the 'Jumping Armbreaker' submission hold. After the callous chair/ringpost attack from Joe, Cabana had no hope of escaping the hold, or bearing the pain, and had no choice but to submit! Joe plays a key, key part in Romero beating Cabana! Cabana is still in a lot of a pain as The Pack enter the ring to celebrate around him – then they start putting the boots in! The crowd jeer a lot, but these boos soon turn to cheers as Roderick and Sedrick Strong come running down to make the save! They get in the ring, and take the fight right to The Pack! Joe gets floored with a stiff clothesline from Roderick, and rolls out of the ring. Sedrick does a similar move to Reyes to get rid of him, leaving Romero. Roderick and Sedrick double clothesline him, then Roderick picks him up and delivers a devastating double-knee gutbuster! He picks him up again – Half Nelson Backbreaker! Romero jumps up slightly clutching his back like he'd been stabbed – he's up high enough and close enough to the ropes for Cabana to get to his feet, and using his left arm clothesline him over the top to the floor, to finish clearing house! The Pack re-group at the bottom of the entrance way, and make threats as they slowly retreat. The Strongs and Cabana stand tall in the ring, The Strong's goading Romero and Reyes on and signalling to the tag belts – its now The Strongs challenging The Pitbulls, whilst Cabana locks eyes with Joe. After The Pack finally disappear, The Strongs and Cabana leave, as some officials come down to check on the damage to Cabana's arm.

9) APW Championship

Triple-Threat Match

ALEX SHELLEY def. 'The Notorious 187' HOMICIDE and CHARLIE HAAS to retain in a great main event (23:40). The Match of the Night. They went right for it from the start as Shelley almost stole a win inside minutes with a 'Shellshock' on Homicide, but Haas made the save. The rest of the match was like this, just non-stop action. At one point, Haas and Shelley exchanged some vicious blows on the outside, but Homicide took them down with a perfect tope con-hilo. All three came very close to winning this, Shelley had Haas in the 'Border City Stretch' around the twelve minute mark, only for Homicide to make the save. In the end, it was the feud between Homicide and Haas that proved to the the biggest factor in the match, as they decided to take Shelley out so they could focus on each other. They suplexed him through the announce table around fifteen minutes in, and most of the rest of the match was Homicide vs. Haas. They had a great period of wrestling, and both came close to winning, but both countered the others signature moves that might end the match, so neither was able to land that decisive blow. That was until practically bang on twenty-minutes when Haas locked in the 'Haas of Pain'! Homicide tried desperately to escape, but Haas held the hold in tight, and Homicide had nowhere to go! He was about to tap, his hand about to go down - but Shelley appeared from nowhere to break the hold! That was his first action in the match since being put through the table, and it was to save his Championship! The three fought on for a couple more minutes, all involved in some good exchanges, including one sequence that saw Shelley go for the 'Shellshock' on Haas, only to get shoved into Homicide. Homicide immediately went for the 'Cop Killah', only to have Shelley counter, landing on his feet behind him. Before Shelley could do anything however, Haas came up behind him and land another German! Soon enough though, Shelley was drop-kicked out of the ring by Haas, leaving it down to Haas and Homicide again. Both really stepped up here, sensing the time to win was now, and both tried really hard to hit one of their finishers to no avail – before Homicide twisted out of a vertical suplex attempt, and landed the 'Ace Crusher'! Sensing that even at this stage in a gruelling and hard fought contest this might not be enough to win, Homicide began to shake his arm down, then took off his elbow-pad, signalling for a 'Lariat'! He watched Haas begin to stagger up, then timed his run off the ropes to coincide with Haas getting to his feet – and hits a HUGE Lariat that sends a loud echo round the arena (not to mention sending Haas crashing to the mat)! Some boo, but some are cheering the title change – and Homicide did have some fans in attendance. However, the second he landed the move, Homicide found himself falling back – Shelley came from nowhere and rolled him up! A handful of tights! 1-2-3! Shelley steals the win! After the three is counted, Shelley dives out of the ring to avoid any re-percussions of his cheating, and waits for the referee to bring his belt to him at the bottom of the entrance way. Homicide is leaning over the ropes, shouting angrily and violently. Shelley has a large grin on his face, and taps the side of his head in the 'brains' motion, indicating that he planned for Haas or Homicide to take the other out so he could sneak the win! Shelley used the Haas/Homicide feud to his tactical advantage, allowing them to take each other out, and get distracted so he could sneak a win! The show ends with Shelley stood at the top of the entrance way by the curtain, holding the belt aloft, whilst Homicide goes slightly mad in the ring, screaming and shouting, and kicking wildly between the ropes at officials at ringside. Great match.

- End Show -

Quick Results:

1)The Strong Brothers def. Southern Comfort, The Iron Saints and The Aerial Express (12:05) **1/2

2)Salvatore Rinauro def. El Generico (10:49) **1/4

3)Tables Match: The Wildcards def. The Ring Crew Express (11:28) **3/4

4)Delirious def. James Keenan (13:11) ***1/4

5)Extreme Warfare: Danny Daniels def. Josh Daniels, Trik Davis, KUDO, B-Boy and Matt Sydal (21:31) **1/2

6)Jay Lethal def. Hallowicked (14:52) ***1/4

7)Milano Collection AT def. Claudio Castagnoli (16:26) ***

8)Rocky Romero def. Colt Cabana (17:34) ***3/4

9)Alex Shelley def. Homicide and Charlie Haas (23:40) ****

Thoughts: A filler show. Its not bad, and there are some good matches, like the great main event and Romero/Cabana. A couple more matches are solid like Lethal/Hallowicked and Keenan/Delirious and even though the end result isn't great the Extreme Warfare match has its moments, and does get a lot better toward the end. There's also Castagnoli/Milano that isn't bad, but is slightly disappointing when you think of how good it could have been. In the end though, the only really good things about the show are the lats two matches as the undercard lets this show down, with a below average tag team championship match, a fairly poor Rinauro/Generico contest, a not-too-great tables match and the Extreme Warfare that despite the aforementioned good moments ultimately isn't that good. You get the sense its a show to set another show up, rather than having any important bits of its own. Not a bad show, but for existing APW fans only.

This was, like you said, a filler show, which was just there to build up some matches. But, I really loved the Main Event, and the Cabana/Romero match-ups. I cringed when I thought of Joe ramming a chair to Cabanas arm on the steel ring post. Anyways, Tag Team Extravaganza is shaping up, already, to be a god show. Can't wait for Jerry Lynn to make his big return! Keep up the excellent work, man. You've done a hell of a job so far!

Glad you enjoyed it. I had Tag Team Extravaganza planned quite a bit in advance, and with the Anniversary show next, I had a card in mind for that as well. Coming in between the lightweight tournament and those two cards, I just needed a show to advance some stuff, and the result was this. It wasn't the best show in the diary so far. Anyway, like I said I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks to everyone who's given feedback so far.

Another top quality show. Keep it up! :)

--- The biggest and most intriguing piece of news heading into 'Tag Team Extravaganza' on December 15th in Buffalo, NY concerns JIMMY RAVE. If you remember, Rave walked out on APW back at the end of August after losing his feud with Jay Lethal, demanding an apology from APW management a championship match after he was booked in a streetfight with Lethal, which Rave thought was unfair, amongst other complaints. It was a match he lost. APW management refused his demands, and Rave walked out on the company.

Recently, APW management took an anonymous call from someone who had a proposition. In exchange for Rave dropping his demands, APW had to let Rave appear at Tag Team Extravaganza. Rave would appear on the show in some capacity, and if he 'makes an impact' APW had to agree to let him return full-time and pay his wages. If Rave failed to make an impact, or didn't impress management enough, then this mystery caller would pay Rave's wages for the night and APW need never hear from Jimmy Rave again. APW management has doubts over Rave's attitude, but has never doubted Rave's talent, and this seemed like too good a deal, and too good a mystery to miss out on. Jimmy Rave WILL return at Tag Team Extravaganza, where he will try and 'make an impact' to secure a full-time return! If he doesn't, that's it, no more Jimmy Rave again. With his previous actions, Jimmy Rave will have to make on HELL of a splash to convince management to sign him full-time. Can he make an impact? Just who is offering to pay his wages for the night? Who IS behind all this? We hope to find out at Tag Team Extravaganza!

--- The King of the Lightweight tournament WILL return in the new year, and maybe a lot sooner than November. Expect a mid Spring date at the earliest to summer at the latest.

--- Another tag team war has been signed for Tag Team Extravaganza! It will be the END of THE RING CREW EXPRESS vs. The WILDCARDS feud as the two teams clash in a Weapons match! Whatever the outcome, this is IT. The Wildcards have several cheap wins over Dunn and Marcos, including cheating to win the tables match last month at 'Three-Way War'. Can the RCE get their revenge in the final match in the feud? Or will The Wildcards prove they are the better team once and for all? It is the third HUGE tag team match signed for the show, and APW are working on adding more thrilling tag team action to the card soon.

--- One non-tag team match occurring on December 15th sees JAY LETHAL defend the APW Lightweight Championship against the man he beat to win the belt in the finals of the title tournament, DELIRIOUS. Delirious has come so close to winning a championship in the past, impressing many with his efforts – impressing Matt Sydal enough to pick him as a tag team partner to challenge the Strong Brothers next month! Delirious will certainly need momentum heading into that match, and can he go to the Anniversary Show with the chance to being the first APW Double champion? Or will Lethal retain his gold and force another title match loss on Delirious?

--- B-BOY will face the winner of that match at The First Anniversary show on January 26th in Edison, New Jersey. B-Boy attacked JAY LETHAL at the end of the pairs second round match as part of the tournament to crown the first APW Lightweight Champion, and Lethal requested a match against B-Boy. There are certainly some issues heading into this one.

--- CHARLIE HAAS will challenge the APW Champion for the belt at The First Anniversary Show. Haas was promised a title match as soon as possible after not being pinned in the 'three-way war', and with him teaming up with JERRY LYNN to take on B-BOY and long-term rival HOMICIDE at Tag Team Extravaganza, this was the earliest he could receive his title match.

--- Speaking of the APW Championship, ALEX SHELLEY WILL defend the belt at Tag Team Extravaganza. An announcement on his opponent will follow later.

--- For the first time since August, APW will run two shows in one month in FEBRUARY. The provisional details include a show in Philly, before a long-awaited return to Wilmington, Ohio. These are just the very early details, expect more to follow soon.

--- SOUTHERN COMFORT and THE AERIAL EXPRESS will face-off at Tag Team Extravaganza. Back in the summer, before Chris Hamrick was injured, Southern Comfort got an up-set win over The Aerial Express, and Scorpio Sky and Quicksilver want to show that that win was a fluke.

--- MATT SYDAL vs. DANNY DANIELS has been added to the card at Tag Team Extravaganza. The issue between these began in the summer, and continued in September when Daniels refused to shake Sydal's hand, instead slapping him across the face. Last month at 'Three-Way War', Daniels won Extreme Warfare, eliminating Sydal last, but used under-hand tactics to do so. This is the first one-on-one meeting between the two since the issue began at Second City Invasion in August. Can it be settled now?

--- THE PACK are very confident headed into Tag Team Extravaganza. They are boating about what they did to COLT CABANA last month, and say they will prove they are the most dominant force in APW. Cabana is said to be very fired up on the prospect of revenge, and THE STRONG BROTHERS are looking to stop The Havana Pitbulls run for the tag team championships dead in its tracks! All six of these men love a fight, and with so many issues in this match, its gonna be one HELL of a fight that you can't afford to miss!

--- The way the card has been shaped at Tag Team Extravaganza will benefit someone greatly. ALEX SHELLEY will defend the championship, but with so many top contenders to the title like Charlie Haas, Homicide, Colt Cabana, Roderick Strong, Samoa Joe, even superstars like Matt Sydal and Delirious already signed up for matches, it leaves the door open for someone who wouldn't normally be top of the list for a title match to jump right to the top of the queue. Due to the nature of the show, with many top contenders already in action, APW officials have given a title opportunity to an international wrestler, to a wrestler with a pleasing win/loss record, and to a wrestler with great talent that can have a real classic against Shelley. The superstar is MILANO COLLECTION AT. Milano is a great wrestler, and this is a fantastic chance to get a title match he may otherwise have not got. Can he take advantage of the circumstances and add to a solid win/loss record? Can he rise to the occasion and take the belt in an upset? Or will Shelley hold onto his gold?

--- All appears to be quiet on the subject of the huge main event at Tag Team Extravaganza as HOMICIDE and B-BOY face CHARLIE HAAS and the returning JERRY LYNN. Is this the quiet before the storm? Will 'The Strong Style Thugs' score a win, or will the returning veteran Lynn lead his team to victory? Who's going to say what will happen, except with two people gunning for 'The Notorious 187' and The Thugs never ones to back away from a fight, it promises to be an all-out war!

--- A final bonus match has been added to Tag Team Extravaganza. Keeping up the tag team theme, APW officials have decided to showcase some of the top talent in the newly formed Lightweight Division in an 8-man tag match! In what's sure to be a fast-paced, high-flying aerial assault, mixed with good wrestling, THE IRON SAINTS of VITO and SAL THOMASELLI will team with SALVATORE RINAURO and 'Sterling' JAMES KEENAN to battle HALLOWICKED, EL GENERICO, TRIK DAVIS and the returning KUDO! With eight top lightweights like that in one match, what's going to happen? Who'd like to guess a winner? There are things to consider in this match. Rinauro and Generico have had issues lately, so both will be wanting to out-do the other. This match is also a turning point for Hallowicked. After such an impressive winning streak he has lost two in a row. He will want a win to stop his slide before it ever really gets started and return to winning ways so he can put another run together and challenge for the belt once more. The Iron Saints have struggled to maintain a place on APW shows, and this is a chance to impress. James Keenan hasn't had the break-out year many expected and he will want a win to end it on a positive note heading into a new year of shows he can impress in. Finally, Davis and KUDO both debuted last month, and will want that first win to come as soon as possible. In any event with eight men as talented as these are its sure to be a great showcase for the Lightweight Division.

Looks to be a solid card, dude! Heres my predictions...

Final Card:

APW Championship

Alex Shelley © vs. Milano Collection AT

Jay Lethal © vs. Delirious

Tag Team Main Event

The return of Jerry Lynn!

Jerry Lynn and Charlie Haas vs. The Strong Style Thugs ('The Notorious 187' Homicide/B-Boy)

6 Man War!

'Classic' Colt Cabana and The Strong Brothers (Roderick and Sedrick Strong) vs. The Pack (Samoa Joe/Ricky Reyes/Rocky Romero)

Danny Daniels vs. Matt Sydal

Weapons Match

Southern Comfort (Tracy Smothers/Chris Hamrick) vs. The Aerial Express (Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver)

Lightweight Showcase 8 Man Tag Team Match

Hallowicked, El Generico, Trik Davis and KUDO vs. The Iron Saints (Vito and Sal Thomaselli), 'Sterling' James Keenan and Salvatore Rinauro

--- Plus, who has hired Jimmy Rave for the night? And will he make an 'impact'?

No idea who hired him, but I think he WILL make an impact...

Edited by stonecoldfan12345

Glad to hear Jimmy Rave is making a return. He's a great talent, and pretty damn good heel to boot. Looking forward to The ME tag team match, Lethal vs. Delirious and The Six-Man.

Unto the predictions:

APW Championship

Milano is a stop-gap challenger for the title but it will still be a competive technical showcase

As much as I mark for the Lizard man I don't see him coming out the victor, unless of course the match ends in a no-contest with B-Boy spoiling the match.

Tag Team Main Event

Jerry Lynn and Charlie Haas vs. The Strong Style Thugs ('The Notorious 187' Homicide/B-Boy)

Jerry Lynn is making his return in this match so he needs the victory here.

6 Man War!

'Classic' Colt Cabana and The Strong Brothers (Roderick and Sedrick Strong) vs. The Pack (Samoa Joe/Ricky Reyes/Rocky Romero)

It's gonna be a Wild Brawl that's for sure...I see Cabana using that European style and rolling up Joe for a quick 3.

Sydal gets the win and moves on to face the Strongs next month

Weapons Match

RCE win the feud

Southern Comfort (Tracy Smothers/Chris Hamrick) vs. The Aerial Express (Scorpio Sky/Quicksilver)

The AXP get the duke

Hallowicked, El Generico, Trik Davis and KUDO vs. The Iron Saints (Vito and Sal Thomaselli), 'Sterling' James Keenan and Salvatore Rinauro

Gotta go with the Italians and SJK

Alex Shelley + Rave = EMBASSY

APW - Tag Team Extravaganza

December 15th 2006

Buffalo, New York

Final Card:

APW Championship

Shelley. MCAT is nowhere near over/good enough for the World Title.

Can see LEthal retaining, but the two feuding leading to a Deli win.

Tag Team Main Event

Makes sense. Lynn to pin B-Boy.

6 Man War!

Could go either way I suppose. We best get a 10-man tag match of Lynn/Haas/Cabana/Strong/Aries vs. Rottwei - I mean - "The Pack"

Cos he's better than Danny D.

Weapons Match

Pick one.

Southern Comfort all the way baby!

SJK to pick up the win. Pinning ElGen.

I dunno... Fast Eddy? lol

Final Card:

APW Championship

Should make for a great match but I don't think Milano will take it out of the blue with no build up.

Still too soon for Lethal to lose the belt. I'd imagine he might lose it to B-Boy next month.

Tag Team Main Event

B-Boy will need some momentum going into the Lightweight title match. Plus Homicide can screw over Haas and keep the feud going.

6 Man War!

Cabana/Joe should be awesome when it happens and I think the Pitbulls are the only team with a chance of taking the belts off the Strongs.

Daniels makes a good cocky heel and I can imagine him antagonizing Sydal for a few more months.

Weapons Match

The underdogs win the feud. I was thinking last month was the end of their feud. Boy was I wrong.

/coin flip, AXP wins.

Hallowicked needs to end his losing streak before it starts up again. Davis and KUDO could use an early win to establish them. And Generico is just plain awesome. OLE!

Prince Nana! Of course he'll make an impact. You don't come back saying you'll make an impact then not do it.

Tag Team Extravaganza

December 15th 2006

Buffalo, New York

--- Interviews a-plenty kick off the home release. Colt Cabana is up first, cutting a very serious (and very effective) promo about how much he wants to get even with The Pack, and with Samoa Joe. He says Joe betrayed him and the APW fans by joining Reyes and Romero, and then he almost broke his arm last month, and he will make him pay for his actions.

Samoa Joe follows with a brief piece. He says he hoped Colt would understand that he joined The Pack for wrestling reasons, nothing personal. That could have been that, but no, Cabana had to carry on gunning for The Pack, and Joe had to show what happens when people try and take him, or his allies down. Tonight will be no different, The Pack will be dominant, The Pack WILL win.

Ales Shelley had a little promo, basically just saying how great he was, and went through a list of superstars he's beaten in APW. He says Milano isn't in his league, scoffs at Jerry Lynn's return because he “can't come near him” and says that he will celebrate the holidays still holding the gold, and after accomplishing so much in a single year.

The interviews end with Charlie Haas – though we're promised one with Homicide later. Haas talks through him feud with Homicide, and now he's joined by Jerry Lynn, Homicide has two people gunning for him, and they'll take him out tonight.

1) APW Lightweight Championship

JAY LETHAL def. DELIRIOUS to retain in a great opener (16:33). Match started slowly, with the first five or six minutes being mat based head-locks and the like, before the action began to speed up in a very well paced match. They saved the 'dives to the floor' for this point, as Delirious dived through the ropes and scored with a suicide dive, sending Lethal crashing to against the crowd barriers. After exchanging a few punches on the floor, Lethal got the advantage and got back into the ring to break the referees count, before spring-boarding over the top rope with a plancha on Delirious. About ten minutes in, the crowd popped when Delirious hit the 'Bizarro Driver', but Lethal kicked out at two! Just a minute or so later, Delirious hit his running knee in the corner, the 'Panic Attack', and jumped up top, looking for 'Shadows over Hell', the same combo that beat James Keenan last month, but as he came off the top rope, Lethal span round and met Delirious in mid-air with a drop-kick! The timing was perfect, and both men crashed to the mat. The crowd were on their feet, applauding as the referee began to count both men out. The last couple of minutes of the match were really back and forth, with both competitors countering each others attempts to land big moves, creating a great sequence of action as both tried to land that killer blow. In the end, Delirious gained the upper hand, and went for 'Chemical Imbalance'! Lethal however countered, squirming free as Delirious picked him up, and he landed behind Delirious, and went right for the 'Dragon Suplex'! Lethal lands his biggest move! Lethal however remembers that last time it took two 'Dragon Suplex' to beat Delirious, so doesn't bridge into a cover, believing Delirious may kick-out. Rather than try and pick Delirious up again to hit a second, this time he climbs up top and comes off with a 'Diving Headbutt' to pick up the 1-2-3. Twice in a row Jay Lethal finds a way of countering one of Delirious' finishers so he can win the match! Lethal gets to his feet after a great match, and is obviously feeling the effects of a very competitive contest, when he looks up at the ramp, and sees B-Boy staring back at him! The two pairs of eyes lock, and B-Boy makes the 'belt' gesture around his waist. The two share a brief verbal exchange, un-audible to the crowd, but generally seeming to be a confrontational exchange, before B-Boy heads behind the curtain smirking. Lethal turns to find Delirious getting to his feet, holding his head. The two inch closer to each other, before they shake hands. The crowd claps, and then thanks the two for the match. Very good contest.

2) SOUTHERN COMFORT def. THE AERIAL EXPRESS (11:02). Not a good match, but not too shabby. A couple of minutes in, Tracy Smothers challenged the Aerial Express to a Dance Off! It was an underhand tactic however, as as soon as The Aerial Express took their attention away from Smothers and Hamrick, Southern Comfort attacked them from behind. The tactic didn't work however, as the Express quickly overcame the attack and ended up sending Smothers and Hamrick through the ropes to the floor, where they followed up with simultaneous dives to get the crowd on their feet in applause. The rest of the match plodded along without anything particularly good or bad happening, and turned out to be a match that was 'there'. In the end, the Express were gaining some momentum, but Hamrick was able t knock Scorpio Sky out of the ring, giving Southern Comfort time to hit their slightly stuttering version of the 'Doomsday Device' on Quicksilver to pick up the win. That's twice now that Comfort have beaten the Aerial Express against the run of momentum. Can the Aerial Express put Southern Comfort away? Passable, watchable, just below-average, you get the picture.

3) Eight Man Tag match

'The Generic Luchadore' EL GENERICO, HALLOWICKED, TRIK DAVIS and KUDO def. THE IRON SAINTS, SALVATORE RINAURO and 'Sterling' JAMES KEENAN when Hallowicked pinned Vito Thomaselli (11:31). Solid to good match. The face team of Generico, Hallowicked, Davis and Kudo dominated the opening exchanges that were fast paced and full of dives, top rope manoeuvres and high impact moves. Eventually though, their opponents got back into the match a bit, isolating Trik Davis from his partners. However, due to the fact their were eight competitors in the match and not a lot of time, this didn't last long as an effort was made to make sure everyone got reasonable ringtime, so Davis wasn't isolated for that long before he got a tag to El Generico. Due to this reason, neither side was in control of the match for any pro-longed length of time, as giving everyone a fairly equal amount of ringtime meant tags were frequent, and momentum changed rapidly. The match had the inevitable 'break-down', and began when Generico had Rinauro pinned after a 450 Splash, but The Iron Saints made the save and began to beat Generico down in the corner, prompting Generico's team-mates to run in to help. The fighting spilled to the outside, leaving two men in the ring at a time, and the case was one would hit a finisher or a high-impact move prompting someone to slide in to make a save, though some top-rope moves to the outside were also included. Most people got to hit a finisher, or at least a devestating move, before Vito took Trik Davis' head off with a super-kick. Davis fell close to the ropes, and rolled outside to the floor. Vito turned into Hallowicked, who went for the 'Monsta Mash'! Rinauro saw it coming, and slid into the ring to stop Hallowicked hitting the move, but El Generico cut him off, and picks Rinauro up, setting Rinauro up for the 'Brainbustaah'! Hallowicked hits the 'Monsta Mash' at the same time as Generico hits the 'Brainbustaah'! Hallowicked makes the cover on Vito to pick up the win for his team. After, the faces celebrate in the ring, as the heels make a low-key exit. Decent stuff.

4) Weapons Match

THE RING CREW EXPRESS def. THE WILDCARDS (12:16). Not too bad, probably the best of the feud between the two teams, but not a great match by any means. The usual weapons were involved, like chairs, tables, a ladder, some trash cans and metal sheets. Some bits of note included Dunn being busted open, and Kingston pouring whiskey into the wound, Marcos giving Marciano a hard DDT on the floor, Marciano whipping Marcos tremendously hard into the crowd barriers and The Ring Crew Express doing their 'Assisted Sliced Bread #2' on Kingston through a table! By the end, both members of the RCE were bleeding heavily, but as The Wildcards began to sense that they could win the match, the RCE seemed to almost relish the moment, and the blood, and fought back. Marcos seemed like he could have caved Eddie Kingston's head in with a sickening chair-shot, allowing Dunn and Marcos to set a table up with Jack Marciano laid on it. They put a chair across his chest to worsen the impact and the pain, then Dunn came off the top rope with a leg-drop driving the chair into Marciano through a table for the win! The Ring Crew Express win the brutal weapons match and most importantly win this feud! The Wildcards couldn't cheat in this one, and they get their comeuppance. OK-ish hardcore match, but probably the best of this feud.

5) MATT SYDAL def. DANNY DANIELS via DQ when Jimmy Rave interfered (14:47)! Good match, mostly basic wrestling with a high technical element, mixed with some high spots from Sydal. Sydal dominated 60-40, but Daniels did have some good offence too. Daniels spent a lot of the match working the head and neck of Sydal, after a DDT onto the apron about six minutes in that caused Sydal to fall to the floor and almost get countered out. Despite this, Sydal was able to fight back and was looking on course for the victory, as he upped the pace and scored some quick and speedy offence, before Jimmy Rave came through the crowd, steel chair in hand and blasted Sydal with the chair right in front of the referee! The referee rang the bell to call for the DQ, as Rave and Daniels looked at each other, then put some boots in to Sydal as the crowd booed! They kicked Sydal out of the ring, then again looked directly at each other, before smirking and they raised each others hands! It appears Daniels and Rave have some form of alliance! After playing to the crowd some, they leave the ring, where Sydal is getting to his feet. Grabbing arm each, they whip Sydal HARD into the crowd barriers where he hits with a huge thud before sinking to the floor. Smirking, they raise their arms in a mock celebration, before.....

--- Danny Daniels gets a mic, and briefly says that he and Rave feel the same way. Misused, under appreciated and over-looked their APW careers were going nowhere due to the way they were treated by the company so they've banded together to make sure they get what they deserve and go where they deserve to go. He vows that he, Rave and anyone else who feels misused and under-appreciated and over-looked like they do will give the company a 'Cutting Edge'. They nod slowly, and smirk again at Sydal, before leaving the ringside area.

6) APW Championship

ALEX SHELLEY def. MILANO COLLECTION AT to retain, after making Milano tap to the 'Border City Stretch' (16:45). Very good match, possibly the match of the night. A technical masterpiece, kept to a quick pace with plenty of counter-holds and exchanges to keep some momentum going and to stop the crowd getting bored or restless. Some great counter-hold wrestling. Milano may have thought he had the title won when about ten minutes in he locked in the 'AT Lock', but after a few seconds fighting back the pain, Shelley was able to crawl to the ropes. Milano also blocked the 'Shellshock' on a couple of occasions, making it seem he had the answers to match Shelley's offence. In the end, as good as the match was and as much as an effort was made to make it seem like Milano could steal the win, there was only one man that was ever going to win this, and inevitably it ended when Shelley locked the 'Border City Stretch' in on Milano who had no choice but to tap out, being so far away from the ropes. Shelley is handed the belt, and holds it aloft in celebration before leaving for the back. Milano gets to his feet and is applauded for a valiant, but ultimately losing effort.

7) Six Man Tag match

THE PACK def. 'Classic' COLT CABANA and THE STRONG BROTHERS (22:29) when Joe pinned Sedrick Strong. Another very good effort from all six men, and the match was as tough as hell with some very stiff and brutal work. The first few minutes were as wild as hell, as officials couldn't get the match under any form of control – all six filled the ring at every opportunity, dragged legal men to the floor to fight and there were lots of wild punches thrown in a dead 50/50 opening period, and the crowd were loving this uncontrolled brawl. Eventually, the match settled down, and it was the team of Cabana and The Strongs' that gained the first advantages in the match, landing a couple of 'medium impact' moves on The Pack for near falls, and Cabana almost scored the win several times with his many pinning combinations. Soon enough though, The Pack took their chance, actually isolating Cabana for a good seven or eight minutes, beating the hell out of him (Reyes and Romero REALLY showed off their repertoire of kicks here, and Joe was as brutal as ever), then locking in a rest-hold everytime Cabana tried to fight to make a tag. It was about twelve or so minutes in when he did make a tag to Roderick Strong who took went mad, taking The Pack down with vicious clotheslines, and landing some quick traditional backbreakers on Reyes and Romero when Joe swung a clothesline, but Strong picks him up above his shoulders showing his incredible strength, then delivers his vicious gut-buster! The crowd gasp (some wince) as he lands it. He went for a cover on Joe, but Reyes was around to break the fall.

It was actually Sedrick Strong who has isolated the most, as The Pack recovered well and soon kept Sedrick in their corner of the ring, tagging often to beat him down. This went on for a while, longer then Cabana was isolated for. They did the old spot where Sedrick got a tag, but Romero had the referee distracted so he didn't see it. Finally after a long, long time in the ring and with the crowd dying to see him get the tag, Sedrick tagged Cabana in, and the match went into its closing minutes.

These were fantastic to watch with plenty of signature moves, last second saves and plenty of back and forth action as both teams could have won the match on plenty of occasions. The actual finish saw Romero and Roderick Strong in the ring. Romero sent Roderick off the ropes, but Strong came back and took Romero's head off with the Yakuza Kick! The kick sent a large echo round the arena, but before Roderick could make the save, Joe slid into the ring. He and Strong exchanged some chops that make the eyes water they were REALLY brutal, before Joe got the upper-hand and took Roderick down into the seating position with a snap-mare. Joe gave Strong another hard cop across the back, then a kick to the chest to leave Roderick flat-out on his back. Joe then ran the ropes and completed the combination with a huge back senton! Joe goes for the cover, but Colt Cabana dives from nowhere to break the fall at two! He and Joe exchange increasingly big forearms, before Joe swings at Cabana, but Colt ducked, and showing off great strength, picked Joe up for the 'Colt 45'! The crowd go mad for the move, and it seems everyone is counting along with the fall that sees Cabana pin Joe! 1-2-Ricky Reyes makes the save at the very last split second! He dives across the ring after seeing the 'Colt 45' as he was brawling with Sedrick Strong on the floor. He and Cabana lay there for a second or so as the crowd groan in disbelief at that not being the winning fall, Cabana had Joe pinned! They get up, but Reyes is slightly quicker, and sends Cabana back down with a loud martial arts kick to the head. Reyes doesn't have much time to plan his next move though, as Sedrick comes into the ring, and rolls Reyes up for a two count. Back to their feet, Sedrick tries to whip Reyes into the turnbuckle, but Reyes counters, sending Sedrick across the ring into the post. Reyes runs, but Sedrick gets his feet up, sending the Pitbulls staggering back. Sedrick quickly hops onto the second rope then jumps off, hitting a Bull-dog on Reyes. He hooks the leg, 1-2-Reyes kicks out. Sedrick picks Reyes up and again whips him toward the corner, only for Reyes to again send Sedrick instead. This time, Sedrick uses the momentum he was whipped with to jump onto the ropes and quickly climbs up to the top rope. Before he can come off with a move though, Joe is up and right by the turnbuckle. He slaps Sedrick hard across his face, hard enough to leave one hell of a 'white hand print'. He follows up with a right hand to have Sedrick on the top rope and reeling. Joe sets Sedrick up, tucking his head around Joe's shoulder, and gets him in position, looking for the 'Muscle Buster'! Reyes sees this, and kicks the floored Cabana out of the ring to he isn't there to make a save. Joe has Sedrick held in the air, and brings him crashing to the mat with a super 'Muscle Buster'! 1-2-3! The Pack take this! The Pack celebrate the win, as Cabana and The Strong's re-group in the ring. Cabana had Joe pinned, he had him beat, but it's The Pack that walk away with victory!

8) JERRY LYNN and CHARLIE HAAS def. THE STRONG STYLE THUGS (24:18) when Lynn pinned B-Boy. Great match, maybe the match of the night along with Milano/Shelley. Match started off at a hellacious speed, as both teams tried to assert their control on the match but the other team always had a counter move or hold so the match was a great exchange of back and forth wrestling. Both Haas and Lynn (who got a huge ovation for his return) went after Homicide, but after surviving the opening madness largely in tact, Homicide played hit and run, often leaving B-Boy as the legal man, as he appeared to be trying to avoid Haas and Lynn, or at least get them one-on-one when his team had the advantage. This tactic seemed to work as sooner or later, B-Boy found an opening on Haas, and 'The Strong Style Thugs' were soon able to isolate him, wearing down his neck (a particularly clever move bearing in mind 'Cide's 'Cop Killah' and Lariat and B-Boy and his Shining Wizard). This could have easily been a weaker section of the match, but it was kept interesting with some nice submission work, Homicide really showing how diverse he is in so many stylings, and with some stiff shots and kicks to the head, neck and upper-body, compounded by good tag team wrestling. There was always drama as Haas tried to make the hot-tag, but he was either dragged away from his corner, or once when he did escape Homicide, B-Boy was quick to react and ran round the ring, pulling Lynn off the apron so there was no-one for Haas to tag in. Eventually, he did get the tag to Jerry Lynn, and the place went mad as Lynn had both Homicide and B-boy sprawling with a series of clotheslines and drop-kicks they had no answer for. This, just around seventeen minutes in signalled the match beginning to pick up again before its climax. In this sequence, Lynn got a near fall on 'Cide as B-Boy was on hand to make the save after the 'Cradle Piledriver', and barely a minute later, Homicide hit his Lariat on Lynn, only for Haas to make the save.

Beyond the twenty-minute mark, the action was at a frenetic pace and there were tonnes of near falls and saves as the match entered its 'Balls-to-the-wall' could end at any second phase. This was thrilling as both teams almost snuck it, but the ending was pretty simple. Lynn was out on the floor, after being drop-kicked off the top rope by B-Boy, and B-Boy himself was out after taking a series of clotheslines from Haas. This left Haas and Homicide fighting in ring. Last month saw Homicide have Haas beat only for Alex Shelley to stop him getting the win. This month, Haas had Homicide beat, only for B-Boy to make the save. It began with Haas looking for his bridging German Suplex, but Homicide fought off the waist-lock with some elbows to the face, and went for the 'Ace Crusher'. Haas countered, almost like he was swatting the arm of Homicide away, and this time hit his German Suplex, bridging into a pinfall, but B-Boy made the save at 2.999. B-Boy got Haas up, and spiked him with a DDT, then watched as Haas began to stumble to his feet. B-Boy ran-off the ropes, getting back to Haas as he was at knee-height, and B-Boy hit his 'Shining Wizard'! Before he could react though, Jerry Lynn came from nowhere, and span B-Boy round to face him before scooping him up into the 'Cradle Piledriver' for the three! Lynn returns to win the match for his team!

After the match, Lynn and Haas celebrate, raising each others hands before a cheering crowd. Neither of them see Homicide and B-Boy re-group, and 'The Strong Style Thugs' attack from behind! B-Boy's attack on Haas sends him flying through the middle and top rope to the floor, and B-Boy follows. Homicide backs Lynn into a corner, and pounds away with some strong lefts and rights, before throwing Lynn over the top rope to the floor. The crowd boo, and Homicide gives the fans the middle finger salute, before joining Lynn on the floor, and whipping him hard into the crowd barrier. He joins B-Boy in beating down Haas, before they double whip Haas into another section of barriers. Homicide goes back to Lynn, and throws him over the barrier into the crowd, and B-Boy does the same where he is. The next few minutes are a wild brawl right through the crowd, on the home DVD, the shot keeps going between Homicide and Lynn brawling in one-part of the crowd to B-Boy and Haas in another. Lynn and Haas come-back into the fight at times, but the thugs had used their element of surprise well and dominated the most of the fight. Several minutes in, the brawl showed no signs of slowing down, despite many attempts by officials to separate them. In the end, the home release DVD stops with Homicide and Lynn fighting by the two merchandise tables. Homicide beats Lynn down and rolls him onto one, and climbs up himself, before Homicide gives Lynn an 'Ace Crusher' through the second merchandise table! A 'Holy Shit' chant erupts, we get a final shot of B-Boy and Haas exchanging shots somewhere in the middle of the crowd, then cuts back to Lynn still laid out on the floor, and Homicide taunting the crowd. The show and APW's debut year end with a fight, fight, fight, fight FIGHT!!!

--- We see a very pissed-off looking Colt Cabana pass a camera, presumably filmed after the six man tag. Someone off screen asks Cabana if he wants to do an interview, but Cabana just carries on past, only saying “I had the son of a bitch.....” on his way past.

- End Show -

Quick Results:

1)Jay Lethal def. Delirious (16:33) ***1/2

2)Southern Comfort def. The Aerial Express (11:02) **1/2

3)El Generico, Hallowicked, Trik Davis and KUDO def. The Iron Saints, Salvatore Rinauro and James Keenan (11:31) ***

4)Weapons Match: The Ring Crew Express def. The Wildcards (12:16) **3/4

5)Danny Daniels def. Matt Sydal (14:47) ***1/2

6)Alex Shelley def. Milano Collection AT (16:45) ***3/4

7)The Pack def. Colt Cabana and The Strong Brothers (22:29) ***1/2

8)Jerry Lynn and Charlie Haas def. The Strong Style Thugs (24:18) ***3/4

Thoughts: Good show. Some really good matches here, with a great opener from Lethal and Delirious, Shelley and Milano haveing a great technical match, and the final two tag team matches all being great. Sydal/Daniels was good too, and had the return of Jimmy Rave! Nothing else was bad, as there was a good lightweight 8 man tag with some good moments, the best match in the Wildcards/RCE feud and a watchable encounter as Southern Comfort faced The Aerial Express. Overall, a very enjoyable show with four or five really good matches, and nothing too bad at all. Recommended.

This is awesome...

*clap clap, clap-clap-clap*

:D