Home Alone

Benji

The only thing I hate when Chirstmas rolls around is...24 Hours of A Chirstmas Story marathon on TNT. The movie is good but showing the flim for 24 hours is alot.

Edited by EWFan2004

Watching it on DVD is the best because they don't cut out the small moments due to time constraints. I know the movie word for word and scene for scene and it's really confusing when they cut out little 10 second clips to save time. At least to me.

There was a 4th? I knew there was a 3rd with French Stewart(I think) but never knew there was a 4th. The 3rd one sucked anyway. Shame as the first two were classics.

Actually....because you said "There was a 3rd with French Stewart", the '3rd' you refer to is actually the fourth. The third one didn't have him in it.

well I think they need to show it more than once, but I think that normally on Sunday's (it is on christmas day right) that TBS normally has shit on. The weekdays I always catch yes,dear and on monday nights Family Guy. Other than that I haven't seen anything decent on TBS, either that or I'm away too much.

I could see 12 hours of it, since TBS never shows any of its good shit on weekends until past 12 PM, though, I'd much rather watch some of the modern holiday classics on Christmas Day. I mean, I fucking love Love Actually, even if it's a Hugh Grant rom-com.

well I think they need to show it more than once, but I think that normally on Sunday's (it is on christmas day right) that TBS normally has shit on. The weekdays I always catch yes,dear and on monday nights Family Guy. Other than that I haven't seen anything decent on TBS, either that or I'm away too much.