World of Warcraft

Your Mom

Alright, Srar and I just made a guild on Maelstrom. I'm still down for an EWB guild on Lightninghoof, but if people wanna play Horde they can join us there. We need a name before I turn in the charter though. Any ideas?

Screw it, i'm just using the name from a guild I use to be in. Forsaken Syndicate it is.

Edited by That One Guy

If you know about the site Goblin Workshop, they have an Mp3 you can download called Warlord's Command that is pretty good:

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/mp3/

By the way, is it true its easier to make money now with the expansion out, and if so, why? Or is it just easier for the people who actually need it? (ie 60+ characters) Lack of money making ability is one of the reasons I quit, besides the guild drama that went down.

*edited to add the url, unlike most of my edits which are due to forgetting to add something or fixing a spelling error....*

Edited by GhostMachine

Anyone have a nice soundtrack when they play WOW? I just re-installed it after a long absence and am trying to put together metal songs to play along to.....with absolutely no luck...

I have a playlist of about 1,000 songs to roll in the background while I play WoW. Mostly it's symphonic or folk metal (Korpiklaani, Solefald, Turisas, Einherjer, Therion, Summoning etc.) with a remastered Chrono Trigger soundtrack and other ambient works thrown in the mix. Also some black metal like Marduk, Graveland etc.

If anyone wants to play with me on Maelstrom, ask Tog what my character's name is. I can't spell it. I think it's Aleindria. Random name. I'm in the middle of the first Paladin trial.