World of Warcraft

Your Mom

I finally got my epic mount! I never thought I'd have one before the expansion was released because of how hard it was to make money. Now I need to save again for my flying mount. I'm already back to 160G. I also hit level 66 today. Hurray for me!

Do iiiit.

I already spent all that money Toggy gave me, and I got myself down to 37 copper earlier because I was too impatient to farm linen cloth and ore to raise my First Aid and Blacksmithing, respectively.

Do iiiit.

I already spent all that money Toggy gave me, and I got myself down to 37 copper earlier because I was too impatient to farm linen cloth and ore to raise my First Aid and Blacksmithing, respectively.

Depends on the definition of "shitty twink armor". I didn't look at the adds while I was buying the armor, I looked at how much armor or whatever it had.

Depends on the definition of "shitty twink armor". I didn't look at the adds while I was buying the armor, I looked at how much armor or whatever it had.
Edited by That One Guy

I bathed in the gold. It felt rough against my smooth, elfish skin. I surfaced from the bathtub with a whole bunch of owies.

I wanna make an alliance alt, I am certain it will be human (the rep bonus is nicer than people credit for, and in my opinion they are the best looking alliance class [yes, I hate night elves]).

I am certain I will play a holy type of character (I plan to RP a bit along the way).

I just don't know if I want to be a priest or a paladin.

Immediate priest benefits that come to mind for me:

- Much faster grinding than a paladin, especially with a good wand. Thus, taking more advantage of the rep bonus.

- Obviously, far better healing. I would like to be a good healer, so that's a very valid consideration.

Immediate paladin benefits that come to mind:

- Free mount. It's my first alliance character, so with nobody to support him, this is going to save a lot of grief.

- Far more durable and versatile.

I can't decide. :ohwell: