I'm Luke, I'm Five and my Dad's Bruce Lee.

Dan

I actually like The JCB Song, it's different from anything else in the charts. All of which just seems pretty samey to me. And I'm I the only one who thinks some music that's come out recently sounds like it was lifted out of the mid-1980's?

The JCB Song is a tender little song about a little boy driving home with his dad and how the kid is so happy to be there. I'd love to see it at no 1 for Christmas.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Talk even out this week? The papers haven't hyped it one bit, it'll be lucky to get into the top five it seems, which is total bullshit.

Seriously, what has the world come to? These Christmas songs are becoming shitter and shitter. And apparently Shayne's single could be one of the fastest selling singles ever or something, so he's pretty much a dead cert for the top spot. Oh boy how I miss the classic days, I'd even take Take That instead of half of the crap running for the top spot this year :(

Guest muddatrucker27

His uncles are all in prison for variations of rape, involving gangrape aswell as two counts of rape on OAPs, his brother is a murderer and another was accused of killing a pregnant woman, basically hes a gypsy cunt.

Bah, Shayne sold 313,000 copies in one day, one of the fastest selling singles ever. He's an absolute cert to get it now.

I think I'll buy a copy of the JCB Song and then return it on Boxing Day. I advise others to do the same. >_>

Edited by Scott McFly

Guest Small Red

Just illegally download. Nobody cares about the chart anyway.

Oh, and for the record: All songs except The Pogues and Girls Aloud are shit.

I dunno what it is about it, but I did quite like the Girls Aloud song.

Just illegally download. Nobody cares about the chart anyway.

Oh, and for the record: All songs except The Pogues and Girls Aloud are shit.

I dunno what it is about it, but I did quite like the Girls Aloud song.

Edited by Spyrazul27

Well I heard on the Radio today that here in Ireland at least The JCB Song is our Christmas No. 2. The number one? A version of Will Young's "Leave Right Now" adapted into the story of Roy Keane's Man Utd. depature sung by an impressionist whose name I can't remember as Keane.

Guest muddatrucker27

That either sounds tacky, or hilarious. I know this guy Shayne will win, but I haven't even heard his song, god job its the only number 1 he'll have, before he joins Steve Brookstein and dies a lonely death.

I haven't heard the Girls Aloud song, but I'm gonna say the Shayne song is in my opinion the best song out of the others.

I hate the manufactored shit as much as the next guy, but a better song is a better song, and Shayne's actually got quite a good voice.

A good voice coupled with in my opinion a good song = goodness all around.

But I wont buy it. Oh god no.