Brisco County Jr. on DVD?

BlackFlagg

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004349.html

Bruce Campbell Fans Rejoice! Brisco County Jr Riding to DVD in Spring 2006!

(Posted In Action Comedy DVD News TV USA and Canada )

briscocounty.jpgGlory! Fan site MarsDust has word directly from Bruce Campbell that his vastly underappreciated loopy sci-fi cowboy comedy The Adventures of Brisco County Jr is slated to hit DVD sometime in the spring of 2006! Brisco has long been one of the holy grails of Campbell fandom, spawning a vigorous cult still tracking the show years after its single season run. Very sweet. Now if only someone would see fit to put Raimi's American Gothic on DVD as well ... those two would round out my Campbell / Raimi shelf quite nicely, thank you ...

And not to toot our own horns, but just as I predicted here Campbell also confirmed that Bubba Ho Tep prequel Bubba Nosferatu will be rolling soon. Nice.

Edited by BlackFlagg

I want Jack Of All Trades on DVD. Bruce was GOLD in that show

Fuck YES! I never actually saw Briscoe or Jack of All Trades (Actually, I have seen Jack of All Trades, but before I knew who Campbell was so I paid no attention to it at all), but I'd so get them on DVD because anything Bruce is in is gold.

Bubba Hotep prequel? NICE!

Edited by Ash J. Williams

Ash J. Williams? Hmm..while I haven't watched them in a LOOOONG time, wasn't that his name in the Evil Dead series? Ashley J. Williams? Geez..I need to dig out my Evil Dead DVD..its old..one of the big ol' clear plastic cases..ahh memories

Jack Of All Trades had probably the best theme song to a tv show ever..so glad I was able to find it to download

Edited by Lint6

Guest Necro Koutcher

Holy shit, Bruce Cambell was in the Adventures of Brisco County Jr.? I remember that show because of Bret Hart appearing on it as a special guest star. I never saw the show, but wow, I might have to check this one out since Bruce Cambell was involved.

They Call Him Bruce...

They Call Me Bruce is being produced by Dark Horse Indie, the new joint venture production company created by Dark Horse Entertainment and Image Entertainment. Popular actor and Oregon resident Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness) is set to star and direct. He will also produce the project with another Oregon resident, Dark Horse president Mike Richardson.

They Call Me Bruce is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he's just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town. Mark Verheiden (The Mask, TimeCop) is writing the screenplay. Production is scheduled for early 2006 in southern Oregon.

Holy shit that sounds like a great movie. I can't wait until that comes out

Holy shit, Bruce Cambell was in the Adventures of Brisco County Jr.? I remember that show because of Bret Hart appearing on it as a special guest star. I never saw the show, but wow, I might have to check this one out since Bruce Cambell was involved.

Bruce was the star baby. :P

Heh, don't I feel silly now. :blush:

I remember the adverts they had for the show on the USA Network during the old school days of Raw. I never did check the show out however. I've been a longtime fan of the Evil Dead so I'm surprised I never noticed that he was the star.