Brentford v Sunderland

Manchester City v Wigan/Leeds

Millwall/Everton v Chelsea

Preston v Crystal Palace

West Ham v Blackburn

Colchester v Derby

Charlton v Leyton Orient

Wolves v Burton/Manchester United

From one team who perenially underachieves and fails when they need to get tough, to Myke and all the rest of you at Orient.

We have one of the worst FA Cup records when facing lower league opposition, I think that's certain, so much so that I bet on Sheffield Wednesday to beat us on Saturday. So, of all the teams we could have drawn, Orient is one of the worse ones - it's a derby game, there's no pressure on Orient but loads on us and so on, so forth.

Special praise, however, has to go to the Burton fans who asked of Manchester United 'Are you Tamworth in disguise?'

Best of luck to you mate, you going to the game? Me and my mates are. Its only a short car journey down through the Blackwall tunnel. Personally when West Ham got drawn at home I was screaming at the telebox for Orient to be drawn against them, but I'm not unhappy with Charlton. Anyway, the money we are earning from this little cup run is a godsend.

And oh god yes to a Millwall vs Chelsea match.

From one team who perenially underachieves and fails when they need to get tough, to Myke and all the rest of you at Orient.

We have one of the worst FA Cup records when facing lower league opposition, I think that's certain, so much so that I bet on Sheffield Wednesday to beat us on Saturday. So, of all the teams we could have drawn, Orient is one of the worse ones - it's a derby game, there's no pressure on Orient but loads on us and so on, so forth.

Special praise, however, has to go to the Burton fans who asked of Manchester United 'Are you Tamworth in disguise?'

Best of luck to you mate, you going to the game? Me and my mates are. Its only a short car journey down through the Blackwall tunnel. Personally when West Ham got drawn at home I was screaming at the telebox for Orient to be drawn against them, but I'm not unhappy with Charlton. Anyway, the money we are earning from this little cup run is a godsend.

And oh god yes to a Millwall vs Chelsea match.

• 2 weeks later...

Its all bollocks. We sold all our tickets before the saturday game a couple of weeks ago and none of the season ticket holders got preference and now Charlton won't allocate more tickets. I toyed with the idea of buying a ticket in the Charlton end, but I don't fancy that at all. Fucking sucks. I swear, as soon as we win I am gonna try and buy tickets for the 5th round. Sorry Ze >_>

We were shit. And I don't just mean regular shit, I mean shit like the shit of a donkey who just ate a yard of vindaloo sauce. We did not deserve to win like that, period. That said, Wiley was a cunt and a half; we should have had a penalty when one of your blokes pulled down Jay Bothroyd in the box, but he got his revenge. Bad luck all the same, and best of luck for League Two.

We were shit. And I don't just mean regular shit, I mean shit like the shit of a donkey who just ate a yard of vindaloo sauce. We did not deserve to win like that, period. That said, Wiley was a cunt and a half; we should have had a penalty when one of your blokes pulled down Jay Bothroyd in the box, but he got his revenge. Bad luck all the same, and best of luck for League Two.

Cheers man. Ah well, there is always next year. Our boys are gonna get a huge standing ovation next home game, and they deserve it.

Well, since the fourth round is over, this topic becomes the Fifth Round topic. Featuring the DRAW~!

Preston/Crystal Palace v Coventry/Middlesbrough

Newcastle v Southampton

Aston Villa v Manchester City

Everton/Chelsea v Colchester

Charlton v Brentford

Liverpool v Manchester United

Bolton v West Ham

Stoke v Reading/Birmingham